- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a while.  The will to create has come back, for now.

As the sun shone brightly overhead, the two Aoyama sisters clashed in a back-and-forth fashion, their swords making rather resounding “clings” here and there as metal met metal.  It was the kind of “dance” that can only be appreciated between master swordsmen (or more accurately master swordswomen in this case).  The two towering beauties engaged in a series of sword clashes and dodges, darting to-and-fro as they moved with such warrior-like grace.  To those who fashion themselves as proper samurai or knights-errant, it was quite a display to behold.


The two women went at it for nearly an hour, with neither one fully exhausted.  They had both become rather winded and broken in a pretty good sweat, but still had another thirty minutes or so of fight within them all the same.  The way their perspiration shone off of their bodies would have made many a man pause at the power and beauty they exuded as their sweat glistened in the sunlight, almost akin to that of tanning oil shining off their skin.


With regards to the swords which the women used, they had some remedies regarding the whole “my sword is now too small for me” dilemma.  While Kaolla had provided a stop-gap measure with the 3D-printed swords made of an adjustable interwoven carbon-fiber-and-steel design to elongate in the event of further growth spurts, Tsuruko decided to get in touch with the head of the Aoyama Family regarding what to do with their original swords.  Given that they treasured the katanas they carried, both Motoko and Tsuruko felt that it would be a shame to no longer use them due to being too large to hold and handle them effectively.  If they tried to train with them by this point, it would be akin to handling a wakizashi (short sword) or probably a tanto (large dagger), given their current sizes (Motoko at 9’6” and Tsuruko at 10’0”).


Therefore, after a brief phone call with the head members of the Aoyama Family, the sisters were gifted with a special little something on rush-order delivery from the family.  Surprisingly, they managed to keep the details of their growth spurts under wraps, being rather vague as to WHY they needed the item they requested, and why the head members of the family were certainly concerned and curious as to the nature of said request, they respectfully decided not to poke and prod too much over the matter.  So long as neither Motoko nor Tsuruko were in any immediate danger of some sort, the family wouldn’t poke or pry too much into the affair.  After saying their goodbyes (and promising to stop by and visit in person in the near future), the Aoyama sisters awaited for the package they were expecting.


Less than twenty-four hours after making the phone call, a carrier pigeon was dispatched towards Hinata House carrying the item which the Aoyama sisters requested.  In this case, the specific item was a rune stone, etched with various Japanese characters on it.  Apparently, in the hands of a skilled exorcist or priest (using the correct incantations and a good amount of chi energy), the runestone could alter the size of inanimate objects.  Such a device came in handy, given that it could enlarge both Motoko’s and Tsuruko’s katanas so that they were scaled to fit comfortably in the larger women’s hands for the foreseeable future.  And while Motoko and Tsuruko would still graciously accept and use Kaolla’s adjustable swords which she made for them, it was comforting to know that they could still make use of their own original swords as well, despite having grown into either amazons or mini-giantesses (depending on how one might perceive them at this point).


So after enlarging their katanas to their current sizes, Motoko and Tsuruko could continue using their swords either in training sessions or in emergency situations should there be a need for them (hopefully not, of course).  Whatever the case, they were glad enough to have a means of being able to use their swords regularly even with the growth spurts they were experiencing over the last few days.


With all of that interim clarification, let us resume with the training session between these two lovely ladies, shall we?


Motoko followed through with a direct thrust of her sword, which Tsuruko opted to parry rather than dodge.  She then followed through with a sideways slash, which Motoko opted to duck under rather than block or jump back from.  Motoko then reset her footing as she adjusted the grip on her sword, steadying her breathing and contemplating on what her next move should be.


“You’ve shown improvement, my dear Motoko-chan,” Tsuruko noted with a grin.  “Your reaction time is much better compared to a year ago.”


“You honor me, Sister,” Motoko replied with her own small grin.


For a few seconds, the two Aoyamas simply stared down each other, their eyes locked onto one another, as if they were trying to peer into one another’s very soul.  A few more seconds passed, with each sister gauging on who was doing to make the next offensive move.  They were each about to make a direct dash towards one another, when suddenly a different noise caught them by surprise.


The back door opened up and out walked Keitaro onto the patio of the backyard area.  Sure enough, he spotted the two Aoyama sisters, apparently deep in their sword training and engaged in a one-on-one duel no less.  As he looked up at the two beauties, he felt a little embarrassed, given that they weren’t wearing very much clothing at the moment (only the sports bras and yoga-style shorts which Kaolla had created for all the Hinata women).


“Oh,” Keitaro said with a mild blush, “sorry if I’m intruding.  I see you two are busy at the moment, so I’ll stop by another time and-”


“Wait!” Motoko and Tsuruko both yelled out instinctively (and in perfect unison no less).  Their reaction caught Keitaro by surprise, making him as meek as a mouse and freezing up like a deer in the headlights.  Each sister looked at one another, feeling mildly embarrassed in turn at their own reaction before composing themselves.


“It’s really no bother whatsoever, Keitaro,” Tsuruko said.  “We’d most certainly enjoy your company, so please feel free to stay a while if you like.”


“Yeah,” added Motoko.  “We were considering taking a break anyway, so the timing works out rather nicely.  Please don’t feel like you have to leave on our account, Keitaro.”


“Y-you’re sure?” asked Keitaro.  “I really don’t want to impose or intrude, if it’s going to be an inconvenience or anything.”


“Nonsense,” replied Tsuruko.  “You ARE dorm manager after all, so you’re well within your rights to check on the state of things here among the dormitory grounds, which includes the backyard I’m sure.”  Motoko nodded in agreement.


“Yes, please…stay a while,” Motoko said, blushing slightly in the process (which Tsuruko found rather adorable).


“Umm…alright then,” Keitaro replied, curious as to what he should do next now that he was here.  He’d rather not just stand on the back deck like a statue and simply gaze about lazily, as enjoyable as the backyard view was and all.


“Tell you what,” Tsuruko began, “what say we take a nice lounge on the back deck upstairs?  We can wipe ourselves down briefly, grab a nice cold drink, and just enjoy the sunlight for a bit.  It’s pretty warm as it is, so I wouldn’t mind getting a mild tan in for today.  What do you think, Motoko?”


“That sounds lovely to me,” agreed the younger Aoyama sister.


“You sure?” Keitaro asked.  “Don’t get me wrong, I don’t see anything wrong with that in and of itself, but I’m not sure that there are lawn chairs that are big enough for you now, so it would be tricky to lounge about comfortably on the back deck and all.”


“We’ll be able to make due with a couple of towels in this case,” Tsuruko replied.  “If we lay out enough of them, that should make for adequate cushioning, at least if it’s just a short session in the sunlight.”  Once again, Motoko nodded in agreement with her big sister.


“Alright then,” Keitaro responded, figuring that the Aoyama sisters had a solid enough solution to their tiny dilemma.  Motoko and Tsuruko grabbed their swords and followed Keitaro inside ducking as they passed through the doorways.  After grabbing some ice-cold beverages from the fridge, they proceeded to make their way towards the upper deck at the back end of the dorms.


While the three of them walked, Keitaro took note of the heavy thuds of their footfalls, feeling a little intimidated being in the presence of women who were just so damn BIG in scale now.  There was also the fact that their heads were now brushing up against the ceiling in most rooms in the dorms now, given Motoko’s 9’6” height and Tsuruko’s 10’0” height.


“I really wish there was a way to help you two get around without having to bend or crouch,” said Keitaro as they walked.


“Nothing you need to worry about, Keitaro,” Tsuruko responded.  “You’re certainly not at fault for such a thing.”


“Even so, it can’t be comfortable having to bend your neck, knees, or waist while navigating through most rooms around here.  Only the grand hallway is tall enough for you to stand perfectly upright in at the moment, and depending on whenever these growth spurts come to a halt, even THAT might not be the case in the near future.  It makes me feel a little sad that I can’t make your stay here more comfortable, that’s all.”


A moment later, Keitaro was swiftly turned around and hoisted up by the armpits, being lifted a good four feet off the ground.  Before he could get his bearings, he saw the massive face of one Tsuruko Aoyama bearing down on his own, with her lips crashing into his a second later.


Keitaro could barely forge a clear thought as those luscious lips pressed into his own lips, while his nostrils were being assaulted by Tsuruko’s heavenly feminine aroma.  He instinctively opened up his mouth as if he were to say “What the hell!?” or something along those lines, but all that did was grant access for Tsuruko’s tongue to invade and fill his mouth, with her pushing the assault as much as she could.  The tip of her tongue was effectively saying hello to Keitaro’s tonsils within seconds, and the mini-gts moaned as she deepened the kiss.  This went on for several seconds, bearing into half a minute before Tsuruko broke off the kiss, a trail of saliva briefly forming between her and Keitaro.


Before Keitaro could so much as say a word, he was quickly handed over from Tsuruko’s hands towards Motoko’s hands, with the younger Aoyama’s face bearing down on Keitaro’s face.  Sure enough, just like with Tsuruko, Keitaro’s lips were locked with Motoko’s as the younger sister pressed the advantage.  The minor difference between Motoko’s kiss and Tsuruko’s kiss was that Motoko wrapped her arms around Keitaro’s torso, hugging him against her body as she smooched him.  Keitaro also noticed that Motoko’s moaning was slightly more high-pitched than Tsuruko’s moaning, almost to the point of whimpering.  This second kissing session lasted at LEAST a good thirty seconds, with Motoko gently pressing Keitaro’s back against the hallway wall as she kissed him for all she was worth, effectively pinning him between a hard wood surface and Motoko’s powerful (but also soft) body.


Once Motoko broke off the kiss, heavily panting and blushing intensely, she gently lowered Keitaro back down so that his feet made contact with the floor.  The young man took a few deep breaths before looking back up at the two statuesque stunners gazing down at him.


“Keitaro,” began Tsuruko, having collected herself emotionally, “we don’t like it when you’re troubled or made weary by needless worry, understand?”  Keitaro slowly nodded in response before Tsuruko continued.  “Therefore, you needn’t fret or worry your little head over relatively minor inconveniences when it comes to our size and things related to that topic, okay?  Because whenever you start fretting over such things, we cannot help but to instinctively reach out and ease your mind, understand Darling?”


“D-Darling?” a flustered Keitaro replied.


“Oh…sorry if I was being a bit too forward, Dear,” Tsuruko replied.  “Just a force of habit, that’s all.  But please know that while I apologize for being a little too direct, I do NOT apologize in the sincerity of my feelings towards you, Keitaro.  I imagine that my sister is of like-minded sentiment on that matter, at least if her actions are any indicator to go by.”  Tsuruko chuckled on that last part, which resulted in Motoko blushing furiously in embarrassment.


“So…you two are really onboard with Amalla’s harem plan then?” Keitaro inquired.  Both the Aoyama sisters nodded in agreement.


“Keitaro…we want to BE with you…now and forever,” said Tsuruko with great conviction.  Keitaro looked from Tsuruko over towards Motoko.


“Motoko…are you in agreement with what your sister just said?”


“Keitaro,” said Motoko, her eyes quivering with emotion.  It was quite the sight to behold, given how much of a warrior-like demeanor Motoko normally displayed in public.  Normally she’d come off as stoic and reserved in her behavior, but the Motoko which Keitaro saw before him had the look of a schoolgirl who had just fallen madly in love with him, on the same emotional level as Shinobu to give something to compare it to.


A moment later, Motoko leaned down and planted another smooch on Keitaro’s lips, this time with no tongue, but with no less passion in the kiss.  After a few seconds of smooching him, Motoko pulled back a bit so that her face was only a few inches away from Keitaro’s face.


“I want to be your woman, Kei-kun.  I want to spend the rest of my life alongside you to the very end.  I want to be your protector, your lover, and the mother of your children…or at least ONE of the mothers of your children, since I’m pretty sure that many of the others will want to bear your children as well.  In any case, I love you more than words alone can describe, and I want to be near you as much as possible.”


Keitaro felt his heart swell at these confessions from these two women, his face warming up from the internal increase in temperature that was occurring within him.  Gently slapping his cheeks to clear his head, Keitaro decided to change the conversation.


“We uhh…we should get going to the back deck while the sun is still shining strong.”  The young man proceeded towards their destination, asking one of Amalla’s servants if they could fetch some towels for the Aoyama’s to lie on during their time out back.  With a quick nod, the servants were off in a flash to fetch said towels.


Fast forward a few minutes later to the upper back deck.  Motoko and Tsuruko were lounging on several towels laid about - at least six laid side by side for each woman!  They also had a bundle of large pillows gathered about in order for them to rest their heads while they sunbathed.  While they lounged on their towels and pillows, Keitaro sat on a nearby lawnchair set up for him to lay back on.  Amalla’s servants also laid out an assortment of fresh fruit for the group to snack on along with a pitcher of icewater should they get thirsty during their lounging session.


The thing that made Keitaro feel just a tad bit of unease was the fact that both Motoko and Tsuruko decided to undo their tops while they lounged, exposing their magnificent bosoms for him to partake of.


“L-ladies,” muttered Keitaro, “aren’t you…feeling just a little…overexposed at the moment?”


“Nonsense, Love,” replied Tsuruko.  “Like we told you, we desire to be your lovers, so there’s no need to cover ourselves under these circumstances, especially when we are relaxing at home.  Unless…do you find our bodies not to your liking?”


“N-no!  Absolutely not!” replied a flustered Keitaro.  “You’re…you’re truly beautiful - both of you -  that’s not up for debate.  It’s just that this all seems to be happening so quickly, and you should…I don’t know…reserve this kind of thing for more…what’s the word…’intimate’ moments, so to speak?”


“Well, we could certainly make this into an ‘intimate’ moment if you’d desire such a thing, Keitaro…” Tsuruko gently cooed with a smirk.  “Right, Motoko?”  The younger Aoyama sister merely nodded, a small blush staying with her the whole time.


Deciding to distract himself from such a thing, Keitaro decided to lay back on his lawn chair and enjoy some sunlight himself.  Currently, he wasn’t wearing a shirt at the moment, but kept a pair of shorts on, exposing his legs from the knee down.  Placing a small towel over his head, Keitaro closed his eyes and enjoyed the sun’s warmth while he laid back against the lawn chair.  Before all three laid themselves out on the back deck, they had already covered up with some sun tanning lotion.


Motoko and Tsuruko asked Keitaro if he would like to lotion them up, but he nervously turned them down, feeling that it would be too forward to engage in such a thing.


‘Interesting,’ thought Tsuruko when that happened.  ‘He has no qualms with having sex with other women, yet he’s actually flustered at the idea of rubbing lotion on the two of us.  Is he simply THAT shy?  Or does he not yet see us as lovers like he does with the others?  Well, it doesn't really matter either way.  If it’s the former, we’ll just have to gently coax him out of his shell, and if it’s the latter, we’ll just have to convince him that we’re fully committed to the harem and that we intend to be his lovers no matter what, plain and simple.’


More minutes pass as the three lie on the back deck.  After ten minutes or so, both of the Aoyama sisters reposition themselves so that they’re resting on their stomachs and bosoms, letting the sun warm their backs.  Keitaro still lounged on his back letting the sun warm his front half all the while.  From time to time, each of the three helped themselves to bits of fruit within arms reach as they tanned themselves.


Another ten minutes or so pass, until Keitaro feels and hears something distinct…the sound and thuds of footsteps nearing towards him.  Within seconds, he’s casted in shadow, causing him to stir awake, only to be greeted by both Aoyama sisters standing tall before him, looking down at him with dreamy looks in their eyes and their breasts on full display before him.


“Keitaro, could I ask you for a small favor?” asked Tsuruko.


“W-what would that be?” he asked nervously.


“If it's not too much trouble, would you please lotion up the two of us a little more?  We’ve been out in the sun for a while, so it would be best to err on caution and apply some more sunscreen so that we don’t risk burning up.  Wouldn’t you agree with that, Motoko?” Tsuruko turned to her younger sister.


“But of course, Sister,” she answered wholeheartedly.


“B-but…wouldn’t you rather lotion up each other?” Keitaro asked.  “You’d certainly be able to do so more effectively compared to me, that’s for sure.”


“Oh it’s no bother at all on our part, Darling,” Tsuruko clapped back.  “We understand that it’ll take a bit longer on your part, but we’re patient enough to wait it out.  We are BIG girls now, after all.”  Tsuruko chuckled at the end of that, with Motoko following suit.  Both Aoyama sisters leaned down so that their faces were just inches above Keitaro’s face, and their bosoms hanging before him like perfectly ripened fruit (and rather LARGE fruit at that, given the size difference between him and them).


“Kei-kun,” said a blushing Motoko with little more than a whisper, “we WANT you to do this for us.  Would you…please?”


“Yes, darling Keitaro, would you please grant us this one simple request?  We care not over how long it may take.  If anything, the longer the better.”  Tsuruko beamed with the warmest of smiles as she said this.


Staring up at these two towering beauties, Keitaro closed his eyes, collected his thoughts, took a deep breath, and then responded.


“Alright,” he said, “if that’s what you two REALLY want…”

“It is,” they said in unison.


The two Aoyama’s proceeded to position themselves on their towels once more.  But they decided to engage in something before laying fully flat against the ground.


They swiftly removed their yoga shorts, leaving them wearing nothing but their birthday suits.


Keitaro choked up in response, not expecting them to go full commando right there and then on the spot.


“L-ladies,” he began, “there really isn’t a need to fully undress like that, you know…”


“It’s not a matter of NEED, Kei-kun…” said Motoko.


“It’s a matter of WANT, Darling,” finished Tsuruko.


Deciding that arguing would be pointless from here on out, Keitaro soon enough straddled Motoko’s hips while she exposed her back to him, propping her head on her arms while she waited for him to proceed with lotioning her.  After slathering a healthy amount of suntan lotion on his hands, Keitaro began.


“Ready, Motoko?” he asked.


“Waiting on you, Kei-kun,” she replied.


Within seconds, Keitaro proceeded to work his hands onto Motoko’s back, pressing and kneading here and there while his fingers worked.  Within less than a minute, Motoko was already melting into a state of bliss, struggling to not moan or whimper too much while Keitaro worked his magic, lest he end up abruptly stopping and ending the good time which was being had.


Keitaro started with Motoko’s neck and shoulders, then proceeded to work his was down along her shoulder blades and spine.  While he was supposed to be just applying lotion, he ended up giving something akin to a massage while he worked, pushing his fingers and knuckles into Motoko’s skin while he worked.


“Is this okay, Motoko?” Keitaro asked.


“Mmmm…” moaned Motoko, lost in bliss.


“I’m sorry, what was that?” Keitaro asked.


“Mmmm…mm-hmm,” Motoko replied, effectively giving Keitaro her approval of the job he was doing so far.


“I’m gonna take a guess that Motoko-chan approves, my dear Ke-kun,” giggled Tsuruko, which of course made Motoko blush and bury her head deeper into her arms in response.


Keitaro followed through, proceeding to lotion/massage further and further down Motoko’s backside, appreciating both the smoothness of Motoko’s skin as well as the firmness of her muscles.  Clearly, she took her training in swordplay very seriously, and the results were quite impressive to say the least.  And given that she was now nine-and-a-half feet tall, that just made the contours of her body even MORE impressive than before.


Eventually, Keitaro came to a stop once he reached Motoko’s ass, pausing in hesitation.  After a few seconds, Motoko turned her head to look over her shoulder, silently pouting that Keitaro stopped touching her.


“Why’d you stop?” she asked.


“Sorry,” Keitaro replied.  “Just needed to reposition myself, that’s all.”


“Kei-kun,” Motoko responded.


“Yes?” he said.


“Make sure you get…everywhere, okay?”


“Everywhere?”


“Everywhere,” Motoko gently swayed her hips in a sideways motion to make her point as she said this.


“O-okay,” Keitaro nervously replied, “if you insist…”


“I insist,” Motoko said in a rather sultry tone of voice.


Seconds later, after slathering more sunscreen on his hands, Keitaro planted his palms firmly on Motoko’s buttocks, causing the young woman to briefly quiver in response, her entire body shivering in pleasure for a moment.  Motoko was effectively percolating like a piping hot coffee pot.


“Make sure you do a thorough job on that particular part of her body, Darling,” Tsuruko playfully commented.  “It appears that Motoko is enjoying the attention very, VERY much.”


Keitaro proceeded with the lotioning, giving Motoko’s asscheeks a LOT of attention as he worked them.  Once again, Keitaro’s touch was as much a massage session as it was a lotioning one, which in turn was making Motoko bite her lip to keep from letting loose the cutest moans and squeals she would otherwise let loose to show her approval.  As much of a warrior as she tried to be, she was just as much of a maiden at heart as well, and she desired a LOT of love and physical affection from the man she had fallen hopelessly in love with.


Now that Amalla’s harem plan was underway, Motoko could at least be content with knowing that she would be bonded with Keitaro as one of his lovers.  While a part of her would rather have Keitaro all to herself, she was willing to compromise and become part of this arrangement for the good of the Hinata Family, which Motoko considered all of the Hinata House residence to be a part of now.


Keitaro proceeded further down along Motoko’s thighs and legs, marvelling at how sculpted they were as he worked.  Once more, it showed how much Motoko took her training in swordsmanship seriously.


“Let me know if I’m pressing too hard, Motoko,” Keitaro stated.


“Feel free to go a little harder if you like, Kei-kun,” Motoko half moaned.  “And please, call me Motoko-chan from now on, Kei-kun.”


“Really?  You’re sure?” asked Keitaro.


“I insist,” Motoko replied.


“Alright then…Motoko-chan,” he replied in a slightly embarrassed tone of voice.  Motoko sighed in blissful content that the one she loved honored her wish with her nickname request.  The way she saw it, if the two of them were now lovers, it was only fitting that they refer to each other AS lovers would.


Once Keitaro finished up with Motoko’s slender feet, he got off of her, repositioned himself onto Tsuruko, and proceeded to begin lotioning up the older Aoyama sister, following in the same manner as he did with Motoko (starting with the neck and shoulders and working his way down).  Just like Motoko, Tsuruko found the sensation of Keitaro’s touch to be QUITE blissful, occasionally having to stifle a moan or whimper as he rubbed the lotion into her skin.  While Tsuruko was older and a bit more experienced compared to Motoko when it came to being with a man, she still ended up having a raging fire of sexually-charged emotion towards Keitaro all the same.


The more lascivious part of Tsuruko was tempted to simply roll over, grab Keitaro and make love to him right there and then on the spot right on the back deck in broad daylight.  The idea of engaging in such an activity in those circumstances was rather kinky, given how naughty it would be, especially if someone walked in on them during the act.  Even so, tempted as she was, Tsuruko held back on her baser desires and let Keitaro proceed with lotioning her backside.


“Let me know if I’m going too rough or anything, Miss Tsuruko,” Keitaro commented.


“By all means, feel free to go a little bit harder, Darling,” Tsuruko replied, “and please, no more “Miss” or anything like that, understand?  Just “Tsuruko” will suffice, though I’d prefer it if you used “Tsuruko-chan” or “Tsu-chan” when referring to me, okay?”


“Really?” Keitaro asked.


“I AM one of your lovers, after all, Darling,” Tsuruko giggled in response, “or at the very least, I most certainly INTEND to be one of them in the very near future when all is said and done.”


Keitaro became flustered once more and decided to keep to the task at hand and continued with lotioning Tsuruko’s body.  Given that she was now ten feet in height, he had a LOT of body to cover as he went across every square inch of her lovely form.  Like Motoko, Tsuruko had that super sexy mix of feminine charm mixed with a warrior-like physique, given the amount of definition in her muscles all throughout her body.


Once Keitaro finished with the upper half of Tsuruko’s body, he continued further southward.  And like with Motoko, Keitaro was reminded to lotion Tsuruko’s full-but-firm ass cheeks as well (pretty much insisting that Keitaro was practically obligated to do so).


“You DID lotion Mo-chan’s tushie, so it’s only fair that you do mine as well,” Tsuruko teased.


Sighing in resignation, Keitaro followed through as was requested of him, lotioning Tsuruko’s asscheeks thoroughly (and making her moan in the process, despite her best efforts to keep herself in check).  Of course, it wasn’t that Keitaro WASN’T enjoying the fact that he was effectively getting more than a handful of booty from each of the Aoyama sisters as he lotioned them, rest assured.  It was just that he feared that if things kept up as they were going that this sunscreening session would end up getting a LOT hotter and heavier than it already was, and Keitaro wasn’t sure if he had the stamina for such a potential turn of events, given that he was still recovering a bit from last night’s passionate lovemaking session with Shinobu, Nyamo, and Kitsune.


In any case, Keitaro followed through with lotioning and massaging the rest of Tsuruko’s backside, continuing further down from her buttocks all along the contours of her legs (which just like Motoko’s were as strong and powerful as they were breathtakingly beautiful in feminine charm and appeal).  Once he finished up with the last of her backside, Keitaro got up and was preparing to return to his lawn chair.


“I hope that was to your liking, ladies,” Keitaro commented, but as he turned around, he was suddenly stopped when each of his wrists were suddenly seized upon.  Looking over his shoulder, he saw that both Motoko and Tsuruko had quickly grabbed a hold of each of his wrists, applying just enough pressure to hold him in place without hurting him.


“Uh…umm, Motoko?  Tsuruko?  What are you doing?” Keitaro asked nervously.


“Kei-kun,” said Motoko.


“Keitaro darling,” said Tsuruko.


“Yes?” replied Keitaro.


“Part 2,” the Aoyama sisters said in unison, and in somewhat horny tones of voice.


“Wh-what do you mean by that?  I thought we were done here…”


A moment later, both Aoyama sisters rotated so that they were laying on their backs, making sure to still keep a hold of Keitaro’s wrists so that he wouldn’t flee.  Now both Motoko and Tsuruko were showing him the goods on the front end of things, and given that they were still nude at the moment, he got the FULL package to visually partake of.


“We would like for you to lotion our fronts now, Darling,” Tsuruko elaborated.  “Isn’t that right, Mo-chan?”  The younger Aoyama sister nodded in firm agreement.


“R-really?” Keitaro asked.  “You’d rather not just lotion yourselves at this point?  You know that it’ll take a while just like last time and mmfph!”


A second later, Keitaro was silenced as Tsuruko pulled him in for a French kiss, filling his mouth with her tongue and holding him against her torso as she wrapped her arms around him in a powerful (but also tender) bear hug.  Keitaro was too caught unaware to really do anything to fight her off, given that Tsuruko’s ten-foot-tall frame was far more powerful than Keitaro’s 5’7” tall body by comparison, but that was if Keitaro even TRIED to fight her off…which he didn’t.


For a few seconds, Keitaro simply melted in Tsuruko’s loving embrace as her tongue overpowered his mouth.  Keitaro tried to match the kiss with his own tongue, surprised to find that Tsuruko let him have a little fun with his own tongue in turn.  This back-and-forth kissing session lasted maybe thirty seconds or so before Keitaro felt Tsuruko’s arms let up with her pulling away from the kiss.  But the momentary freedom was cut short when a second later, Keitaro was pulled into another bear hug with another pair of lips enveloping his own.


Sure enough, Keitaro found himself in the same position, only with Motoko smooching him for all she was worth, with all of the passion one might expect from a young woman deeply in love.  Even though the moment was QUITE heated to say the least, Keitaro could tell that Motoko was kissing with the same type of fervor he felt when kissing Naru, Shinobu, Mutsumi, and Kanako.  While Tsuruko’s kiss was certainly passionate to say the least, Motoko was kissing him with a sort of fear of letting go, as if the moment she broke off the kiss, Keitaro would disappear forever.  She was certainly hugging him tight enough to let him know that in that moment she NEVER wanted to let him go.


Eventually though, after another thirty seconds, the younger Aoyama sister eventually let up when Tsuruko gently tapped on Motoko’s shoulder to get her attention.


“Alright, Motoko-chan,” cooed Tsuruko, “I think you need to let up just a smidgen and let our Darling breathe a little, okay?”  While Motoko was reluctant to do so, she eventually relented and broke off the kiss, with a trail of saliva stretching out between her lips and Keitaro’s lips.


“Keitaro Darling,” Tsuruko said to the young man, “we don’t mind in the slightest if you lotioning us takes a bit longer.  “As far as we’re concerned, the longer the better.”  Motoko nodded in agreement with her sister.


“Okay then, if you insist,” Keitaro relented.


“We insist,” said both the Aoyamas in unison.


“So…who would like to go first then?”  Keitaro asked, unsure as to who between the two Aoyamas was hungrier for his touch.  Most logically, it would be best to start with Motoko, given that Tsuruko had just finished up being lotioned by Keitaro


“I’m fairly certain that we BOTH would like to go first, Darling,” Tsuruko answered, “but we understand that there’s only so much of you to go around, so just go with whatever feels natural.  We won’t feel slighted no matter who you choose to start with.”


“Exactly,” added Motoko.  “Just do what feels natural, Kei-kun.”  Both Aoyama sisters laid back down on the towels, facing Keitaro with dreamy looks in their eyes, yearning for his touch with such passionate hunger.


From Keitaro’s point of view, it was quite surreal how this situation was developing.  Given that each Aoyama sister had around four feet in height over Keitaro (Motoko at 9’6” and Tsuruko at 10’0”), if they so desired, they could simply hold him down and have their way with them.  Before the growth spurs, these two women were far more powerful than Keitaro in physical abilities; now with the increased size, the power gap between them and Keitaro had increased exponentially.  Yet despite the sheer difference in size and power, neither of them used their power to enforce their will over Keitaro.  Rather than use force and intimidation, they turned towards feminine charm and romantic appeal to sway Keitaro into spending time with them.


If the look in their eyes was indicator, these women were HUNGRY for Keitaro’s touch, but rather than take it by force, they relied on a more diplomatic means of getting it, given that they were both madly in love with the man and only wanted to lovingly embrace him at every chance they got.  After all, they had made it clear by this point that they intended to become his lovers as part of Amalla’s harem plan, and they seemed dead set on seeing that intention come to fruition.


Deciding to try and be accommodating towards both women, Keitaro slathered up his hands and proceeded to lay a hand on each of the Aoyama women simultaneously.  Since both women were laying side-by-side to one another (their shoulders nearly touching), that allowed Keitaro to stretch out his arms and touch each of them at the same time, proceeding to rub them simultaneously.  It was a gesture which both Motoko and Tsuruko appreciated greatly, since it showed that Keitaro wanted to do his best to make both of them happy in equal measure.


Starting with their necks and shoulders, Keitaro tried his best to proceed with lotioning each woman in equal measure, but after a few minutes, they could tell that he was straining to keep his motions in tandem so that each Aoyama sister was fully tended to.  He was simply too small for them, or more accurately they were too large for him.  There was simply just too much Aoyama to go around for the guy to adequately massage and lotion them simultaneously.  Soon enough, Tsuruko spoke up.


“Darling, tell you what,” she began, motioning him to stop.  “How about this:  Why don’t you do one part of Motoko’s body, like her neck and shoulders for instance, then you proceed with me right afterwards.  When you finish with me, you can then lotion Motoko’s arms, then my arms afterwards.  Just follow through in that pattern, from one body part to the next.  Sound good?”


“Well…I won’t lie, it WOULD make things a little easier on my part,” Keitaro responded.


“Good then.  It’s settled, right Motoko-chan?” Tsuruko turned to her sister for confirmation.


“Sounds good to me, Aneue,” Motoko grinned.


With that, Keitaro followed through with the suggestion.  Once he gave a thorough lotioning of Motoko’s neck and shoulders, he then proceeded with Tsuruko’s shoulders.  Judging by the increased breathing and sighs bordering on moans from the large beauties, Keitaro was doing a rather good job.  He then proceeded with each woman’s arms, making sure to get every square inch of flesh as he worked.


It was at this point that Tsuruko spoke up.


“Keitaro love,” she said, “a minor request, if I may?”


“What’s that?” he asked.


“Could you…well…by chance, could you finish with our breasts at the very end?  I know it sounds odd, but I’d appreciate it if you’d save those up for the finale.  Would you, Dear?”  The tone in Tsuruko’s voice was so damn enticingly sexy with the way she asked that Keitaro was afraid that the erection which had been building up in his trunks would become all too obvious to spot, given the sexual tension which had been building up within him ever since he started lotioning these two large and lovely ladies.


“Well…if that’s what you two really want…then I suppose I can oblige that request…” Keitaro replied.


“It is,” both Motoko and Tsuruko said (once more in unison).


Sighing in resignation, Keitaro followed through with the follow-up request, rubbing in the lotion as requested but skipping their bosoms in order for them to be saved for the very end.  Back and forth between the two Aoyama women, Keitaro rubbed (and effectively massaged as he rubbed) the lotion from one body part to another.  He lotioned their toned, powerful abdomens, their firm and luscious thighs, the sculpted and curvaceous lower legs, and their long and elegant feet.  As he alternated between Motoko and Tsuruko, Keitaro couldn’t help but pick up on the moaning and groaning from each of the women as he worked his magic.  He didn’t really consider himself a professional masseuse by any stretch of the imagination, but if either of the two women took issue with his technique, they weren’t indicating any displeasure in the slightest.


More minutes pass, with Keitaro finishing up the last of each woman’s front half, minus their bosoms (and their nether regions, with Keitaro insisting that lotioning THAT particular part of their bodies was a bit much).  Keitaro then straddled Motoko’s torso, his hands freshly applied with more sunscreen as he prepared to lotion Motoko’s sizable breasts.


“Are you sure about this, Motoko?”  Keitaro asked.  A blushing Motoko merely nodded in response, which Keitaro found both ironic and adorable.  It was simply so out-of-place for someone like Motoko - with her samurai-like demeanor and level-headedness - to act so shy and cutesy at this particular moment, and especially now that she was not far off from a towering ten feet tall with the way things were going to boot.  It almost seemed that the larger Motoko grew, the more of a delicate flower she became, at least when around Keitaro anyway.


“Alright then,” Keitaro responded.  “Just let me know if I’m hurting you or if you don’t like it and I’ll stop right away, okay?”


“Mm-hmm,” Motoko blushingly nodded.


And with that, Keitaro proceeded with lotioning and massaging Motoko’s bosom.  The initial coldness of Keitaro’s hands made Motoko “eep!” in surprise, but she quickly composed herself out of fear that it would make Keitaro stop right then and there.  After a pause of a few seconds, Keitaro followed through, slowly running his hands along the swell of Motoko’s breasts and appreciating their size, swell, softness, and firmness in their entirety.


If Keitaro was being honest, he was downright MESMERIZED by a woman’s breasts, and was thankful at every opportunity to gaze upon them, let alone actually touch them.  He felt lucky beyond all reason that he was partaking more and more in the act of physical contact with breasts, given the developments over the last few days with Amalla and Kaolla doing their utmost to form a harem around Keitaro.  Yet even with all of the “boob play” he was party to up to this moment, he never once took the act for granted, thankful each and every time he got to partake of a woman’s bosom.


“K-Kei-kun,” moaned Motoko.


“Yes?” he responded.  “Do you want me to stop now?”


“N-no,” Motoko sighed.  “N-n-ni-...”


“Ni-?” a confused Keitaro replied, raising an eyebrow.


“N-nipples,” Motoko whispered.  “Please make sure you…touch my…nipples as well…”  By this point, Motoko’s face was as red as a tomato, such was her level of embarrassment.


“Really?” asked a stunned Keitaro.  Motoko slowly nodded, struggling to make eye contact with him.  Keitaro simply took a deep breath, exhaled, then placed his thumb and forefingers onto Motoko’s nipples.  The resulting effect ended up being more surprising than what Keitaro anticipated.


Within a fraction of a second, Motoko made a rather adorable “yip!” sound as her hips instinctively bucked, tossing Keitaro slightly forward in the process.  Apparently, Motoko’s nipples were QUITE sensitive at the moment, and if the rate at which they stiffened and became erect was any indicator, she was becoming VERY aroused at this moment.


“I’m sorry,” Keitaro instinctively replied, figuring that he either hurt Motoko or made her feel uncomfortable.  “I’ll stop right now and get off.”


“Don’t you dare!” Motoko all but demanded, instinctively reaching out and grasping Keitaro by his shoulders, securing him in her larger hands.  Quickly adjusting her tone of voice so as to not frighten him, Motoko took a deep breath before continuing, with her emotional state more in check.


“I mean…it’s alright, Kei-kun.  I just wasn’t as ready as I thought I’d be.  You did nothing wrong, so please don’t stop, okay.  I’m enjoying this very much, rest assured, so please continue.”  Motoko loosened her hold on Keitaro and let her large arms fall to the side once more, letting Keitaro know to continue effectively having his way with her.


Cautiously, Keitaro resumed with the breast massage, giving every square inch of Motoko’s bosom his full attention.  Within a minute, Motoko’s breathing slowly picked up in intensity, which Motoko tried to remedy by breathing through her nostrils instead of her mouth so as to not make Keitaro worried or concerned (and thus stop with his ministrations).  All the while, Tsuruko was enjoying the show happening right next to her, amused to see Motoko in such a super-girly state and on the verge of a full-blown orgasm.


As much as Motoko was enjoying the lotioning session, as the saying goes “All good things come to an end.”  And thus once Keitaro had given Motoko’s bosom a thorough slathering of lotion, he got up and repositioned himself onto Tsuruko’s abdomen (which was as equally toned and equally impressive as Motoko’s in comparison) and proceeded to do the same thing to her bosom in turn.  When asked if Tsuruko wanted the same “nipple treatment” as Motoko, she simply responded, “But of course, Love.”


A somewhat flustered Keitaro nodded in acknowledgement and then proceeded to rub and lotion Tsuruko’s equally large and impressive breasts just as he did with Motoko.  Given that Tsuruko was older and already had experienced life as a married woman, her reaction wasn’t as outwardly emotional as Motoko’s was when Keitaro caressed her bosom.  That being said, the older Aoyama sister found the sensation of Keitaro’s touch to be no less wondrous and phenomenal than did the younger sister.  Tsuruko simply knew to keep her reaction from getting too vocal and to avoid spasming in ecstasy like Motoko did.


Even so, Tsuruko DID find herself letting out a mild whimper or soft grunt as Keitaro’s fingers and palms worked their magic on her own bosom.  Sure enough, just like with Motoko, Tsuruko’s own nipples began to become stiff and erect as Keitaro lotioned and massaged her breasts, and her own breathing became heavier and more pronounced.


All the while, Keitaro felt his own sexual tension building as he caressed this woman’s bosom, his own heartbeat picking up in intensity and a LOT of tension building up between his legs.  He kept internally reminding himself that this was just a sunscreening session and nothing more.  Even though Motoko and Tsuruko had pretty much declared their love for him, he felt that he shouldn’t rush things too far.  To Keitaro, there would be plenty of time for taking things to the next level with these two women, assuming Naru was okay with such an arrangement…which she pretty much made ABUNDANTLY clear by this point, being completely onboard with Amalla’s harem plan at this point.


As Keitaro was wrapping up, he proceeded to get up and make his way back to his lawnchair, but he didn’t get far as a moment later, his wrist was once again seized by Tsuruko’s large hand.


“Is…something wrong?” Keitaro asked nervously, feeling weak and defenseless, given the size difference between him and these two towering beauties.  Sensing his nervousness, Tsuruko lessened her grip, but still kept a hold on Keitaro’s wrist all the same.


“Sorry, Love,” Tsuruko said.  “I didn’t mean to startle you, honestly.  It’s just…I…”  Tsuruko turned to Motoko to see if her sister was thinking the same thing as her.  Motoko nods in agreement, showing like-mindedness as if the sisters could read each other’s minds.  “We…need you to do one more thing for us, Keitaro, and it’s very important.”


“W-what is that?” he asked, sensing something hot and heavy coming around the corner.


A moment later, Tsuruko gently pulled in Keitaro for another French kiss, wrapping an arm around him while she did so in order to prevent him from escaping.  Several seconds pass, and the moment Keitaro opens his mouth to gulp in more fresh air, his lips are assaulted by Motoko, who kisses him with the same intense passion which Tsuruko kissed him.  Once the kissing sessions ended, Keitaro found himself lying between these two panting amazons, gazing down at him with blushes on their cheeks and a glazed-over look in their eyes.  Tsuruko leaned in closer so that her face was just inches away from Keitaro’s face and she spoke with a super sultry and seductive whisper.


“We need you to make love to us, Darling…right here and right now.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope this was amusing.  Next chapter most likely will be a direct follow-up from this scene.  Until then...