- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will bring in the last of the harem.  Figured I would try to bring in the remaining characters asap so that the story can really take off once everyone is assembled and the harem and growth events can make their debut.

"Well, well, well...I've forgotten how this place seems to attract beautiful women," said the tall, dark-skinned woman who was dripping with seduction.  She took in the sight of Haruka and Kanako with a look on her face that exuded both delight and a sort of primal hunger.  Her blue eyes darted between them as well as the two other women she had joined alongside on her way up towards Hinata House.  The exotic foreigner seemed to be delighting in the sight around her, as if she was in a dilemma of sorts between which pretty girl she would ravish into the night and the early hours of dawn.

"Like the most beautiful flowers in bloom attract hummingbirds, this place has a tendency to bring forth lovely ladies and fair maidens quite regularly."  The woman continued with a smile on her face, taking in the presence of all the other women around her.

‘Geez, this girl isn't shy about being open with her desires,' thought Haruka.  There was a nagging notion in the back of her mind that she had seen this girl before, some months back at Hinata, but who she was just happened to be on the periphery of memory.  Her name was on the tip of Haruka's tongue, but just out of recollection.

Kanako meanwhile just stared somewhat incredulously at this foreigner.  Her disposition became more guarded as she took in the sight of this new arrival.  Kanako was not so vain and aloof that she couldn't recognize feminine beauty when she saw it, and this woman was certainly a knockout in the looks department.  She was certain that most red-blooded straight men would go through damn near anything just to get a chance to spend a night in bed with her.  If this woman happened to come to Hinata looking for Keitaro by chance, then Kanako would have to be on her guard even more than usual.  She was not in the mood to have to deal with yet another love rival; it was bad enough that she had to contend with Naru, Mutsumi, and a few other potential girls at the dorms.  Add this girl to the mix, and who knows how things would turn out.

"Welcome to Hinata House, miss," responded Haruka, "I don't know if you're just passing through or visiting.  I feel as though we've met before, but I can't quite put my finger on it."

"Oh, indeed we have, Miss Haruka Urashima," said the tall, dark stranger, "It has been some months now, but I remember you well enough.  I do my best to remember women who are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside."  She finished that statement with a glint in her eyes and a subtle licking of her lips.

The action brought a blush to Haruka's cheeks.  Was this woman hitting on her on the spot?  While Haruka thought this woman was a walking sex symbol in her mannerisms as well as her dress, she was somewhat flustered internally that this woman seemed interested in her.  Was Haruka really pretty enough to have the attention of this exotic stranger.  Such thoughts made her head spin a bit, as it seemed a bit much to take in.

"Well," countered Haruka, "I feel at a disadvantage here, for you know my name and yet sadly I don't know yours.  Though by your appearance, you remind me of one of the tenants who lives here at the moment."

"Why yes indeed!  You must be referring to my little sister, Kaolla!  I'm Amalla, and it is more than a pleasure to make your acquaintance...both of your acquaintances."  At this adjustment to her introduction, Amalla decided to show just how forward she could be with people she really, really liked.

In one swift motion, the Molmolian woman brought her arms out towards Haruka and Kanako, looping one around each woman's neck and bringing them both in for a hug.  Each woman's face made contact with Amalla's breast, being all but shoved against the generous swell of this woman's bosom.  This in turn brought forth the heaviest of blushes from each woman at just how brazen this newcomer could be.

‘Dear god, she's big!' thought Kanako as her face took in the softness, buoyancy, and aroma wafting off of the Molmolian woman.  Similar thoughts were going through Haruka's mind as she inhaled the exotic scent being exuded off of Amalla, being so close to her.  The scent brought forth memories of ripe fruits like pineapple, oranges, apples, and numerous types of melons.  How ironic that this woman's ‘melons' would give off the scent of melons!

Motioning to push the girl away and give her some distance, Haruka gently used her hands and pressed against Amallas torso (and appreciating the mix of muscle with smoothe, supple flesh as she did so).  The Molmolian girl relented and released both Urashima women, content that she had her dose of physical intimacy for the time being.

"Well...Miss Amalla," said Haruka recomposing herself, "while I appreciate the friendliness, I would like a little warning before you do something so...direct like that the next time."  Whereas normally Haruka would be livid and giving a physical beatdown, she was bewildered at the suddenness of Amalla's embrace and also just a little turned on at the physical contact she had just experienced.  Haruka was bisexual, after all.

Kanako was equally bewildered, if not more so than Haruka.  Still blushing heavily, she had a somewhat irritated look on her face at what just occurred.  Here comes this woman who decides to get fresh with people she had just run into and is apparently visiting Hinata House as a family member to one of the tenants.  If she tried to pull a stunt like what she just did now onto Keitaro, chances were good that Kanako would take a jab at her, and not a verbal jab to be clear.  She was in no mood to have to deal with a potential hussy during her stay at the dorms.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry if I've made you feel uncomfortable with that embrace," elaborated Amalla, "We Molmolians have a tendency to be very forward in our affections towards others.  Whether it's family, close friends, or even regular acquaintances, we usually feel that openness and compassion are natural when greeting others.  Surely, Kaolla has acted similarly at times for as long as she's been a resident here."

‘She's got a point there,' thought Haruka.  Kaolla had a tendency to hang off of others backs like a koala bear at times, usually Keitaro, Motoko, or Kitsune for the most part.  Haruka figured it was just an individual character quirk of hers, though with Amalla's explanation of Molmolian culture, it seemed to make sense how such a girl could be so clingy and so intimate with others at the drop of a hat.

"No harm, no foul, I suppose," responded Haruka as she motioned to her younger cousin, "Right, Kanako?"

The younger Urashima managed to get her flustered state under control enough to verbally respond at this point, though there was still a faint blush on her cheeks from the experience.

"Agreed...though please warn me the next time you're going to do something so...forward."  The young lady had trouble maintaining eye contact with Amalla in her response.

"Well, now that we know each other, perhaps some introductions among the others are in order," continued Amalla, "I wouldn't want to be the only one who gets to say ‘hello' after all."  She motioned towards her equally tall companion who stoically stood by while all this was going on.

The older woman gave the humblest of bows, leaning forward towards both Urashima women before introducing herself.

"Hello and good evening, ladies.  My name is Tsuruko Aoyama and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance on this lovely spring day.  I believe you know of my younger sister, Motoko, as she has spent the last few years at this establishment.  I believe we met once previously during another visit of mine some months back if I recall."  At this point, Tsuruko turns to Haruka specifically upon finishing the last sentence, as she was not familiar with Kanako up to this point.

"Ah yes...Motoko's older sister.  I remember you.  You visited briefly and stayed a few nights with us.  Something about Motoko inheriting stewardship of the family dojo or something like that, am I right?" said Haruka.  Tsuruko responded with a warm smile.

"Indeed, I was checking up on Motoko to see how she was progressing in her swordplay, and whether or not she was ready to take up being the head of the shinmei-ryu style of swordsmanship.  It ended up turning into a rather...interesting experience from what I recall."

Recollections of fighting Motoko in the hot springs and later inadvertently fighting Naru when she was possessed by a demonic sword came to mind.  There was also an agreement that Motoko would forgo her swordplay and marry Keitaro if she failed to defeat Tsuruko in their second duel.  After besting Tsuruko in their last duel (thanks at least in some small part to Keitaro), Motoko was allowed to continue studying the shinmei-ryu sword style.  Though afterwards, it appeared that she had plans on inheriting the Aoyama family dojo AND marrying Keitaro, at least if the blush on Motoko's face was any indicator after spending a little one-on-one sister talk with Tsuruko before the elder Aoyama sibling departed back home.  That recollection brought a chuckle and a smirk to Tsuruko's face as she revisited that fond memory from not so long ago.

"So then, Miss Tsuruko," responded Haruka, "you're here to visit Motoko once more then, correct."

"Indeed, Miss Urashima," said Tsuruko.

"Please, just Haruka is fine," said Haruka.

"Alright then, Haruka...then I would appreciate just Tsuruko in turn then, if I may be so bold in my request." said Tsuruko

"Alright then, Tsuruko it is then," said Haruka with a calm smile on her face.  She had a feeling that she was going to get along well with this woman during her stay.  She had a presence of maturity and natural grace about her that Haruka could really connect with on some level.  After all, Haruka preferred the company of people with calmer, less energetic dispositions in general.  That's not to say that she detested high-energy types of people like Kaolla or Sarah; she simply felt that as she was getting on in years that she was becoming more accustomed to taking things easy and acting more in line with her age.  She wagered that with Grandma Hina off venturing to see the world that Haruka was most likely the oldest resident at Hinata House now.  That little tidbit of information made her the sort of go-to "big sister" of the bunch, whether she embraced it or not.

"Well then," chimed in Amalla, "that just leaves our last visitor.  Though from what I recall, I doubt that much introduction is necessary as she is apparently something of a regular visitor to this place...perhaps even a semi-resident of sorts if I were to guess."  The Molmolian woman motioned to the humble, carefree beauty from Okinawa that was Mutusmi Otohime.  With a calming smile that could bring happiness to a crying baby's face within seconds, Mutsumi came forward to Haruka in loving embrace, pressing her rather large bosom against Haruka's slightly smaller breasts (making the older Urashima woman blush somewhat in the process).

"It's so good to see you again, Haruka!" exclaimed Mutsumi as she brought her lips in for a long, passionate smooch on Haruka's lips.  The girl had a propensity to be affectionate with anyone from family to close friends.  It was one of her defining traits after all, as she was known to kiss EVERYONE at the Hinata House, including the youngest girls who lived there.  Such an act was as endearing as it was at times a bit unsettling, given how often she would do so, and usually with no warning.

A moment later, Mutsumi turned to Kanako, wrapping one of her arms around the younger woman while still keeping an arm latched around Haruka's waistline.  A moment later, Kanako was lovingly assaulted yet again, with her lips pressed against Mutsumi's lips and her modest bosom pressed against the prodigious swell of the Okinawan girl's chest.  Blushing furiously, Kanako tried to pry the older woman away, but Mutsumi had a surprisingly strong grip for someone whose appearance was so seductively feminine.  It took a few seconds before Mutsumi relented and softened her embrace just enough for the younger Urashima to get loose.

"So glad to see you again, Kanako!  I didn't know you would be here too.  Are you staying for the night?  We really must take a dip in the hot springs together and catch up!"  Mutsumi was as jovial as ever in her introductory conversation.

"Oh, I'm going to like her very, very much." muttered Amalla with a lick of her lips.  She had found a kindred spirit when it came to matters of love and affection.  The chance to find someone so in tune with her tastes made her want to get in on the action...and also made her a bit warm and moist in the spot between her legs.

"Mutsumi...I'm going to ask that you please don't do something like that to me again," stated Kanako, the blush from her episode with Amalla returning with a vengeance after what she had just gone through with Mutsumi.  While Kanako didn't mind Mutusmi's presence too much (even if she was a tad bit airheaded), she was aware that the girl had strong feelings for Keitaro just like her.  Alongside Naru, Mutsumi was one of Kanako's chief love rivals for her adoptive brother's affection, and she really didn't like the idea of having to keep an eye on her to make sure the girl didn't get too fresh with Keitaro behind Kanako's back.

"I'm sorry, Kanako," said Mutsumi with an adorable pout, "It's just been so long since we've last spoken or seen each other.  I enjoyed your time at Hinata with us and just wanted to catch up, that's all."

"So, Miss Otohime," interjected Tsuruko, "I take it you're staying at Hinata House for the time being then?"

"Please, call me Mutsumi," said the girl with earnest friendliness in her voice, "and yes, I am staying here for a few days at least.  Maybe a week or more depending on how things turn out.  By the way, would you prefer I call you Miss Aoyama?"

"I want to address that to everyone present:  Feel free to just call me Tsuruko during my time here," said the tall, dark-haired beauty.

"I'm guessing that everyone here is okay with being referred to by a first-name basis, unless I'm mistaken," chimed in Amalla, deciding to address the situation regarding honorifics and who should call whom by what name or title.

"I would agree with that assessment," seconded Haruka as she turned to her cousin once more, "Is that fine with you, Kanako?"  The younger Urashima took a deep breath before responding.

"Kanako is fine."  she stated in a direct but polite tone of voice.  Leave it to Kanako to be brief and blunt in her conversation with everyone other than Keitaro.

"Well, now that introductions are out of the way, shall we head for the inn and get ourselves properly situated then," said Amalla, "It will be getting dark soon and we should see to rooming arrangements for ourselves, am I right?"

"No need to worry on my behalf," responded Tsuruko, "I'll be rooming with my sister during my stay here, and I promise to help cover any difference in funds my stay may incur during my time at this place.  From what I remember, the dorm rooms are adequate for two to dwell in as far as sleeping arrangements go."

"Well now, great minds think alike!" chimed in Amalla, "I'll be rooming with MY sister during my time here.  And promise to also cover any increased cost that my stay brings during my time here.  What about you, Mutsumi?"

"Hmm...I'm not sure just yet on where to stay, assuming there's room for me as well.  If there's a room that isn't occupied, I suppose I could make do with that.  Otherwise I'll see if Keitaro or Naru are okay with me bunking with either of them." elaborated the Okinawan with a cheerful look on her face and an increased blush on her cheeks.

‘You are NOT rooming with Keitaro if I have anything to do with it,' thought Kanako upon hearing Mutsumi's potential dilemma.  Already having to be on her guard with any and all love rivals, and she had just stepped out of the taxi.

"I'm sure we can have something arranged for you," said Haruka, enjoying the sight of mild irritation showing on Kanako's face.  "There should be enough room for all three of you during your stay at Hinata."

"You'll be joining us, won't you Haruka?" asked Mutsumi, "I wouldn't want you to have to stay alone here at the teahouse just because there aren't enough beds up at the inn.  If need be, I'll find a nearby hotel or sleep in the teahouse myself."

‘There she goes again,' thought Haruka, ‘always being so darn selfless and putting others' concerns and happiness before her own.'

"Relax, Mutsumi, there are enough rooms at the dorms for everyone here.  It wouldn't be much of a dormitory if it couldn't house a few dozen people or thereabouts now, would it?"  The older Urashima gave a playful rubbing of the head to Mutsumi's scalp, reassuring her that nobody needed to vacate the premises or be denied entry.

"I suppose I could stay at least for tonight," said Haruka, "I've just been so busy with the teahouse that I don't have as much time as I'd like to spend up at the dorms, that's all."

"Oh good!  I'm so happy to hear that!" exclaimed Mutusmi, reaching out to embrace Haruka in another hug, their bosoms pressing tightly against each other yet again.  The act brought another smirk of sheer elation onto Amalla's face as she watched.

Once Haruka gently pried herself loose of Mutsumi, she motioned to all the women present to make their way up the hill towards the dorms.  Grabbing their respective bits of luggage, the five women made their way up the steps towards the Hinata House.

"Say," inquired Amalla, "any chance the hot springs will be open and available to use when we get up there?  I remember bathing in them the last time I visited and the experience was downright delightful from what I recall."

"If Keitaro has finished cleaning them, then I would say yes to that," responded Haruka,  "Normally he cleans them around the middle of the day when most of the tenants are out.  So they should be ready to use by the time we get there.  You're all free to take a dip in them once we get you settled in."

"Wonderful," chimed in Tsuruko.

"Glad to hear it!  I could use a nice, long soak." said Mutsumi.

Kanako simply gave a polite, quiet nod in agreement.

"Any chance Keitaro will be joining us in the baths?" asked Amalla as if it were the most natural thing in the world to do.

The other four women blushed with blank stares on their faces.  While there was a degree in intensity among them (least intense being Mutsumi, followed by Tsuruko, then Haruka, and then Kanako who was blushing furiously), each woman was caught off guard by the very suggestion that the male manager of the dorms bathe with all of them together in the baths with no sense of things getting awkward or extra steamy in the process.

‘That girl really is a free spirit when it comes to intimacy,' thought Haruka, ‘She really IS Kaolla's sister.'

"I don't think that's going to happen," said Haruka, "not on purpose anyways.  Unless Keitaro accidentally stumbles into the baths while we're in them, there's not a high likelihood of him being in the baths when we are in the baths."

"I suppose that's something I'll have to remedy then," muttered Amalla with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"What was that?" asked Kanako, knowing damn well what she heard from the Molmolian seductress.

"Oh nothing," answered Amalla, playfully sticking out her tongue and winking one eye in Kanako's direction.

At that moment, both of those girls knew just what had occurred.  Kanako knew what Amalla had said under her breath, and Amalla knew that Kanako knew it too.  To avoid any unpleasantness on their way up, they acted as if Amalla said nothing at all.  But now each of them was aware of the other's disposition.  Amalla was a naughty girl in some regards, and her taste for kinkiness and ‘heat of the moment' passion was clear enough.  As for Kanako, she was protective of Keitaro and knew there and then that she had yet ANOTHER love rival for his affection.  She wasn't sure if Amalla was out for a one-night-stand or if she was pursuing something more real and long term with Kanako's brother.  Whichever the case ended up being, Kanako would have to keep an eye on Amalla whenever she decided to get fresh with Keitaro during their stay at Hinata.

‘So, you're into MY Keitaro are you?  I've got my eye on you, woman.' thought Kanako as she stared down Amalla.

‘Oh...struck a nerve, did I?  So it seems this girl's got a thing for Mr. Manager.  Things are about to get a whole lot more entertaining here.' thought Amalla as she playfully batted an eye back at Kanako.

As the women proceeded towards the front entrance of the dorms, they were also greeted by some more animalistic guests upon their approach.

Amalla had brought along her albino white crocodile, Shiro, whom Haruka vaguely recalled during Amalla's previous visit to the dorms.  While his size and red eyes gave off a rather menacing appearance, Amalla assured them all that Shiro was harmless so long as nobody attacked him or Amalla.

"Just think of him as a big, leathery dog," joked Amalla.

Tsuruko had brought along two cranes with her, both of which had a propensity to land and rest on her shoulders now and then.  The yellow crane, Shippu, was female (and arrived with Tsuruko during her first visit to Hinata) while the purple crane, Hayate, was male.  Apparently the two birds were also lovebirds for one another, as they had a propensity to embrace each other regularly.

As for Mutsumi, she brought along the turtle that was well-known at the Hinata House:  the one and only Tama.  Known for her gravity-defying ability to float around for long periods, the turtle had become acquainted with everyone at Hinata.  For a time, Motoko was deathly afraid of Tama from a childhood trauma, but over time had lessened her discomfort around the loveable reptile.  On and off, Tama was passed over between Mutsumi and Kaolla as her owner, alternating every few weeks as to who would have guardianship over her.  While Kaolla teased at the idea of turning her into turtle soup (much to Shinobu's concern), people realized soon enough that it was just the young Molmolese girl's way of pranking.

Alongside Kanako's cat, Kuro, the gathered assembly of animals made for quite an interesting troupe.  With Shiro crawling along behind the women, Shippu, Hayate, and Tama all rested perched upon his back as he moved.  Kuro stayed by her master's side, such was both her  and Kanako's proclivities to stay near one another and somewhat distanced from all others.

As the gathering of women and their pets made their way into Hinata House, events would soon unfold that would have rather tremendous consequences that nobody would be aware of until they had already occurred.

Chapter End Notes:

*For the hardcore fans who follow Love Hina religously: Apparently Tama is male, but I decided to make Tama female in this fic.  It's a turtle we're talking about here, so the difference is minimal as far as I'm concerned.

Still a few chapters left until the growth content comes along.  I'll probably put up a disclaimer of some kind in the summary section so those who only want to read from that part on know where to start.  Sorry if everything up til now has been torturous or boring for those who've perused it.

Until then...