- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will be a multi-sided conversation between various characters, so things will be a lot "chatty" in this part of the story.  Also some conversation between the Su sisters in private.

As the clique that was composed of Kaolla Su, Motoko Aoyama, Shinobu Maehara, Sarah McDougal, Mei Narusegawa, and Nyamo Namo made their way down the street from school towards the Hinata House, the sun began to set, bringing the temperature down comfortably into the low 50s and dimming the skyline from vibrant blue to a serene, golden glow over the skyline of Hinata City.  Evening was now setting in and the nightlife throughout the town would soon be underway, especially since it was a Friday night.  While the residents of the Hinata dorms and the surrounding village didn't have as rowdy a nightlife scene as compared to major cities throughout Japan, it was still lively enough to be memorable in its own regard.  Generally speaking, Hinata was a more quaint and quiet place to live compared to the rustle and bustle of places like Tokyo.

The group of five soon enough were in the vicinity of Hinata House, having passed the cafe and tea shop run by Haruka.  By this time, the shop was already closed, so Haruka would either be resting in the backroom area of the place or up at Hinata House.  Making their way up the steps, the girls would soon enough come into contact with Haruka, as well as a few other acquaintances.

"Big Sis!" shouted Kaolla in joy as she leapt towards Amalla, hugging her in a more-than-friendly and very energetic embrace.  Ever the lively one, Kaolla was only too happy to embrace the older Su sister, pecking her cheeks with kisses and even planting one on the older girl's lips.

"Alright, Kaolla," giggled Amalla at her younger sibling's assault of affection onto her, "It's certainly nice to see you again and see that you're doing well.  I trust that things here have been good since the last time we've spoken face to face?"

"Why of course, Big Sis!" chimed Kaolla, "Things here have been very good.  I'm doing well enough in school and made friends over the last few months.  In fact, here they all are!"  At this point, Su was motioning to Shinobu, Mei, Sarah, and Nyamo.  While Su definitely considered Motoko a close friend of hers too, the other girls were in the same grade as Kaolla, so she had far more regular interaction with them compared with Motoko.

"My my my," said Amalla with allure in her voice, "what pretty girls you've gotten close with, Kaolla.  I can only imagine what they'll look like in a few years time.  I would certainly like to get to know all of them very closely, one by one."  Amalla finished this statement with a playful smirk and a quick licking of her upper lip like some sort of cat eyeing a fresh mouse.

Amalla's piqued interest in Kaolla's compatriots had them all blushing.  The one with the least intense blush was Nyamo, but even hers was rather noticeable.  As for Shinobu, Sarah, and Mei, all three of them were like fully ripened tomatoes at the moment.  From their perspective, here was this knockout of a woman giving playful commentary to these younger women and finding all of them interesting, if not outright desirable in the strongest sense of the word.

Turning towards Motoko, Amalla gave the swordswoman her attention afterwards, "It's good to see you again, Miss Aoyama.  I hope your sword training has been going well since we last met."  Motoko humbly bowed in response before speaking.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, Princess Amalla.  I like to think I've made some improvement in the time that has passed since your last visit.  And I would prefer it if you just called me ‘Motoko,' else there might be some confusion as to who you're referring to between me and my sister."

"Well then, let me return the gesture in kind," responded Amalla, "Please just call me Amalla.  I'd rather not stand on ceremony or rely on my title when in the company of close friends.  I hope that you'll treat me just like any of the other girls here during my stay."

As was the case between Haruka, Tsuruko, Amalla, Kanako, and Mutsumi, there was a clearing of the air about titles between the now larger party of women gathered in the common area of Hinata House.  After introductions between the various women gathered, everyone was in agreement to simply refer to each other by first name, as would be the case with good friends.

"It's good to see you again, Motoko," said Tsuruko as she embraced her younger sister in a long, comforting hug.

"Big sister," sighed Motoko, calmly breathing in her older sibling's scent as they held each other firmly, "How have you been?"

"I'm getting by," responded Tsuruko, "Been keeping myself busy tending to the dojo.  It helps me keep my mind off of...other things."  This generalized answer was well understood between the Aoyama sisters.  When Motoko told her junior classmates about Tsuruko's divorce, she asked and insisted that none of them bring it up during Tsuruko's stay at Hinata House.  She was especially worried that either Sarah or Kaolla would broach the topic out of the blue, making things quite awkward to say the least.  Fortunately, each of the five younger girls swore that they would do no such thing and put Tsuruko on the spot like that.  As far as they were concerned, what happened between Tsuruko and her ex-husband was between the two of them exclusively and nobody else.

"And how are you, Motoko?" asked Tsuruko, changing the topic and taking on a more cheerful disposition in the process, "Have you been doing well in school?"

"I'm doing fine," responded Motoko, "Classes are winding down and graduation will be here soon enough.  I shouldn't have to worry about failing anything substantial.  All that is really left are final exams, and unless I completely blow it when taking them, I should have enough credits to pass and attend graduation."

"That's good to hear, Motoko," said Tsuruko with a calm, pleased look on her face, "What about your personal life?  And I mean things besides your sword training.  Have you found anyone you...you know...like?"  The insinuation that Tsuruko was making was understood well enough, as Motoko found herself beginning to blush in response.

"Sister!" exclaimed Motoko in a fierce but hushed tone of voice, "That sort of thing is...you know...private.  It's not the kind of topic you discuss in public, especially in front of so many people."

"Oh, but I just can't help but be curious, dear little sister," giggled Tsuruko in total amusement, "If I understand it right, you've shown some interest in a certain potential college enrollee, so to speak.  I believe I've even met the man now that I think about it.  What was his name again?  Kantaro?  Kenshiro?"

"Keitaro." said several women in the room at the same time, minus Motoko, who was now furiously blushing in embarrassment.

"Ah yes!" declared Tsuruko with grounded certainty, "Keitaro.  If I remember correctly, we first met when I ended up saving him from a swerving vehicle on the way to the dorms.  Fortunately, nobody ended up getting hurt in the process.  I found it rather amusing that he mistook me for you, dear Motoko."  At this point Tsuruko was smirking and giggling at the recollection of the memory.

A part of the memory which Tsuruko never told a soul about was that she recalled what Keitaro said when he got a good look at her face from underneath the straw hat that she was wearing on that day:

"Wow...she's so beautiful."  Those were the exact words he said upon seeing her.

Even now, the memory of the declaration of Tsuruko's appearance brought inner comfort to her very being.  While she did not obsess too much over appearance or trying to look as good as women who model in magazines, it gave her comfort and joy to know that there were men who thought that she was attractive when it came to her looks.

‘I suppose that's at least part of the reason my ex married me back then," thought Tsuruko in a moment of self-reflection, ‘Still, I was very happy when that young man commented on my looks that day.  I could tell that he was being sincere in both his tone of voice and his facial expression.  It was rather adorable, I dare say."  Tsuruko couldn't help but chuckle at this recollection from that day.

"What's so funny, Tsuruko?" asked Amalla with heightened curiosity.

"Oh nothing, Princess Ama-...I mean Amalla.  Just thinking back of a rather cherished memory of mine, that is all."  Tsuruko usually wasn't the type to share personal stories about her life or experiences she had.  She tended to limit gossip, as was part of her upbringing of what she considered to be of a proper lady.

After several minutes of dialogue between the large group of females within the common room, Haruka decided to break the ice and have rooming arrangements set up.

"So," began Haruka, "if I understand it right, both Amalla and Tsuruko will be rooming with their respective sisters?"

"Yes," said both Tsuruko and Amalla simultaneously.

"And I assume Mei will most likely be rooming with her sister during her time at Hinata?"

"Why yes," responded Mei, "I felt like that would be the best scenario as far as sleeping arrangements went."

"Now then," continued Haruka, "that just leaves Kanako, Mutsumi, Nyamo, and Sarah as far as sleeping arrangements go..."

"Don't forget yourself, Haruka," chimed Mutsumi.  Ever the loveable semi-air headed girl, the Okinawan wasn't going to forget factoring the older Urashima into the equation.  While Haruka appreciated Mutsumi's concern on finding a place for her to crash for the night, she wished the girl had a little subtlety and not told everyone in the room that Haruka would be staying the night with everyone else.  That was the kind of thing that made Haruka want to light up a fresh cigarette, just to take the edge off from the embarrassment of the experience.

"Well then, let me think," said Haruka, "if I remember, Nyamo, you appear to be on good terms with Shinobu from what I recall.  Would you be okay with rooming with her then?"

At this recommendation, Nyamo simply nodded with a smile on her face, hugging Shinobu from behind.  Shinobu giggled at the friendly embrace.  The two girls had become close ever since the visit to the Pararakelse Islands several months ago.

"Mutsumi," continued Haruka, "you and Kitsune hit it off pretty good, so would you be okay rooming with her then?  I imagine Kitsune wouldn't have qualms over the proposition."

"Why of course, Haruka!" responded Mutsumi with her usual happy-go-lucky cheerfulness, "I would love to catch up with Kitsune!  I'm sure she would enjoy having a drinking buddy over the weekend."  Ever the optimist, Mutsumi Otohime was quick to catch onto other people's hobbies and embrace them whenever possible.

"Now, for Kanako," said Haruka, mindful of her cousin's machinations.

"If it's alright with everyone else," state Kanako, "if it's not too much of an imposition, I'll room with Kei-"

"Kanako will room with me," interrupted Haruka, quick to catch on with Kanako's intentions.

"What?  Why would you want to room with me, dear auntie?" asked the younger Urashima with venom hidden in her questioning.  Sure enough, she knew as to why Haruka was running interference on Kanako's plans regarding the rooming situation.

"Because, dearest niece," responded Haruka with similar venom in her voice, "we have SO much catching up to do since you were away.  I figured a little one-on-one time between family members would be in order."

"Well, if that's the case," countered Kanako, "then I could room with Keita-"

"Out of the question," said Haruka, cutting off her niece/cousin once more.  She knew well enough that if Kanako were in the same room as Keitaro, it would only be a matter of time before she tried to get into his pants.  It was a mix of protecting Keitaro from his adoptive sister's sexually-charged intentions and out of some degree of jealousy over having similar feelings for Keitaro that Haruka decided to run interference.  If she could keep an eye on Kanako for at least some of the time, then Haruka could protect Kanako from trying to jump Keitaro's bones and further secure Keitaro's relationship with Naru.  Though admittedly, a part of her was tempted to serve as a barrier between Kanako and Keitaro so that Haruka might have her shot with him instead, if things between Keitaro and Naru ended up going belly-up, so to speak.

"Hmpf, well if that's truly what you want, dearest Haruka," said Kanako with barely hidden frustration on her face, "then I suppose I could room with you...for now at least."  The younger Urashima would relent for the time being, but she loved Keitaro with a fiery hot passion, and would be damned if she didn't take the opportunity to make a move on him when the chance presented itself.

"So I guess that just leaves me then," said Sarah, who happened to be the odd woman out, "Any ideas on where to put me then, Aunt Haruka?"  As was her mischievous nature, Sarah liked to reiterate Haruka's title of ‘Aunt Haruka' whenever the opportunity presented itself.

"Well then, Sarah," countered Haruka with a clenched jaw and a smile, "since you were so kind as to ask, I've decided that you'll be rooming alongside Kanako and myself then."  Haruka figured if the girl was going to have fun by taunting the older Urashima woman, then Haruka would turn the tables on her.  Her reasoning was twofold.

First off, from her time with Seta and Julia, Haruka was made the unofficial second mother to Sarah whenever the girl was placed within her care.  After all, Julia herself said that if anything serious ever happened to her, then Haruka would serve as a good enough replacement to fill the role of mother for Sarah in Julia's stead.  She figured it was the least she could do to help out Sarah, Julia, and Seta.  Haruka felt that the girl could use some elder femine guidance during her time at Hinata, and some firm corrections whenever her brattier, snarkier instincts took hold.  While it would test Haruka's patience at times, she felt it was a welcome enough challenge for her.  Goodness knows that Sarah could use a little course correction whenever she decided to give excess attitude to others, especially her elders.

The other reason was that given the soft spot Haruka had for Keitaro, she felt that she would do him a favor and spare him the mischievous behavior of a young girl like Sarah.  She was aware that the younger girl would give Keitaro a hard enough time during her visits to Hinata, and with Keitaro already having his hands full between managing the dorms, putting up with the antics of the many female tenants within the dorms, and his plans to try getting into Tokyo U, Haruka believed she could do him a small courtesy and take the likes of Sarah McDougal off of his hands.  After all, she did still have strong lingering feelings for the man, even if she was reluctant to show them.

While Sarah was initially reluctant to be rooming with Haruka, she knew well enough when to pick her fights so as to not push her luck.  She tried to mediate and suggest that maybe she could room with one of the younger girls, like Shinobu, Kaolla, or Mei.  However, Haruka snuffed out whatever wiggle room the American girl tried to use to get out of rooming with the Urashima women.

"Oh, it's no trouble at all," countered Haruka, "Besides, we could use a little bonding time, you and I...at least until Seta returns."

Realizing it was a futile endeavor to press on any further, Sarah acquiesced to Haruka's command disguised as a suggestion.  If it was any consolation, she was at least relieved that she wasn't the only one not looking forward to the arrangement, if Kanako's reaction to being in the same boat was any indicator.  She only hoped that the younger Urashima woman wouldn't give her any grief either while they were roommates.  Sarah hadn't made Kanako's acquaintance very well during the girl's stay, so she didn't really have much of an opinion to form about her.  She only hoped that the reluctance they both shared in rooming with Haruka might be a commonality that they could use to each other's benefit in avoiding the older Urashima woman whenever the opportunity presented itself.

After rooming arrangements were settled between all the women present, they proceeded to go to their respective rooms to get the new arrivals acquainted with their current lodgings.  Before breaking up however, a question came up among the ladies.

"So, by chance will the hot springs be open tonight?" asked Amalla.  "I could really use a good soak after travelling all this way."

"I am in agreement with that sentiment," added Tsuruko.  "It's been some time since I've been able to properly wash myself after coming so far, and I remember my last time in the baths to be quite heavenly."

"Well, I believe that the baths should be ready by now," responded Haruka, "Keitaro usually works on cleaning them around the middle of the day, so I'd wager that he's done and probably managing some other task in the dorms."

"My my," said Amalla with wonder and allure in her voice, "Mr. Urashima works very, very hard.  It must be rather demanding work for him to complete several tasks like that on a regular basis, especially if he's doing it all by himself."  The older Molmolian girl was clearly impressed with the dorm manager's work ethic.

"Keitaro IS a hard worker, big sis," chimed Kaolla, "All the girls here would agree with that statement, wouldn't you girls?"

"Yes, absolutely," said Shinobu, "Urashima-senpai is a very hard worker.  Sometimes I think he puts too much on his shoulders, so I try to help him where and when I can, usually with laundry or cooking."

"I'm in agreement" said Motoko, "Keitaro is very earnest in his duties.  Sometimes he ends up inadvertently doing himself harm or engaging in a rather...embarrassing incident with one of us, but he has a good heart and puts forth the effort."  At this point, Motoko was blushing.  For when she mentioned ‘embarrassing incidents,' it tended to involve any of the residents (including her) getting accidentally groped or disrobed by Keitaro's instinctive clumsiness.

"From what I've seen, Keitaro does work very hard," said Mei, "Naru has spoken nothing but praise as to how hard he works."

Nyamo simply nodded in agreement, given how she wasn't much of one for words.

"I've known Keitaro since my childhood years, and I would say I know better than most everyone here that he always puts the work in, even if it is backbreaking and puts a toll on his body," said Kanako, "My big brother is the hardest working man I know, and I only wish I could help him more with his duties here.  That's the main reason I've come to Hinata House: I want to help Keitaro in any way I can, to help shoulder the burden that this job takes upon him."  As Kanako said this, there was a growing blush on her cheeks and a shine in her eyes.  She truly adored Keitaro and hoped that one day the two of them might manage Hinata House together as husband and wife.

"Kei-kun is a good worker," said Mutsumi with a smile, "Though I don't stay at the dorms year-round compared to the other girls, from what I've seen, Keitaro is usually quite busy with whatever chore he is working on.  The guy rarely has a moment to himself, even on weekends."

"The dork is a hard worker," grumbled Sarah, "He might have the occasional goofball moment when he's busy with something, but that doesn't stop him from trying again.  It's...kinda cool...in a way." At the end of this statement, Sarah was sporting a faint blush and looking down at the ground, trying not to come off as some stammering schoolgirl with a crush.

"Keitaro does work hard around here," said Haruka, "When I left as interim manager and gave the job to him, I wasn't sure if he would be up to the task.  But after a few weeks here, he started to get the hang of things.  He still has the occasional mess-up moment, and he's more soft-handed with the girls than I would be, but he does give his all to any task laid before him."

After the round of glowing reviews from the gathered assembly of girls, the group began to part ways.  Each girl made her way back to her respective room with her fellow roommate (or roommates in the case of Haruka, Kanako, and Sarah).  Before taking their final leave, a proposal was made to give the hot springs a visit to commemorate the new arrivals that were visiting for the night.   And so it was that within an hour's time, all of the women gathered would meet for a nice, long soak at the Hinata House hot springs.

 


 

As Amalla and Kaolla made their way down towards Kaolla's room with Shiro and Tama in tow, the sisters began catching up with one another in various topics.  Kaolla updated Amalla on how school was going, what new experiments she was dabbling in, what new adventures and shenanigans were underway at Hinata House, and if she had found a potential love interest yet.  On that last topic, Kaolla gave an answer without a moment's pause or any hesitation.

"Keitaro, of course," said Kaolla, matter-of-factly.

"The dorm manager?" inquired Amalla, "As far as I understand it, is he not already coupled with that Naru girl?  I thought the two of them were exclusive."

"Yeah, Keitaro is dating Naru, though Naru is still shy when it comes to openly showing love to Keitaro.  They haven't made a lot of progress since that time Naru confessed and kissed Keitaro."  As always, Kaolla was succinct in analyzing a situation; such was her nature as a part-time scientist.

"So if Keitaro's already called for, then why do you still pursue him?" continued Amalla, "Do you plan on claiming him and giving Naru the boot?"

"Of course not, big sister," replied Kaolla, "I love Keitaro, just like I love Naru and everyone else at Hinata.  I don't want to break them up.  If anything, I want to help them get along better...help them make progress in their love for each other and in making love.  I want the two of them to be happily together forever."

"Okay," said Amalla with some confusion in her voice, "but you say you are IN love with Keitaro.  Are you also in love with Naru and others here?"

"I could be," answered Kaolla with high certainty, "I only want happiness for the two of them, just like I want happiness for everyone here at the dorms, myself included.  And I'm in love with Keitaro.  I want to marry him one day and have a big happy family with him."

There was a moment's pause for Amalla to figure out what Kaolla was trying to convey, until the most logical conclusion presented itself.
"Three-way relationship?" surmised the older Su sister.

"No, dear sister," said Su with a playful smirk, "Multi-way relationship."

"Beg your pardon?" said Amalla with a cocked eyebrow.

"You heard me, big sis," answered Kaolla, "I know that there are several people here who have feelings for Keitaro.  I've seen them blush from time to time whenever they bump into him or his name comes up.  I'm guessing that they all have strong feelings for him; some just take a bit more persuasion to admit that they're in love with him, that's all.  I noticed it when we were talking in the common room downstairs.  When everyone was talking about how hard Keitaro works, I could tell in their tones of voice and the looks on their faces that they really, REALLy like him.  Even Sarah, though the girl is stubborn to admit that kind of stuff.  I already know for a fact that Shinobu, Motoko, Mutsumi, Kanako and Nyamo are in love with him.  I have my suspicions about Mei, Haruka, and that Tsuruko woman, but I know that none of them dislike Keitaro.  I just need more time and data to find out if my theory is correct."

"What about me?" asked Amalla.

"What do you mean, big sister?" responded Kaolla.

"Don't I factor into this at all?" elaborated the older Su sibling with a pout on her face and a playful tone in her voice.

"Do you WANT to get in on this, Amalla?  I thought you were content with big brother Lamba and the others in the royal harem," inquired Kaolla, "Are you saying you find Keitaro..."

"Attractive?  Desirable?  Cute?"  listed Amalla in her playful tone of voice.

"Well now," said Kaolla, "you really DO have quite the appetite for love, Amalla.  But I will warn you of one thing."

"Oh?  And what would that be, little sister?"

"If you really are interested in Keitaro, then I'll allow you in on this.  But if you are just after a quick roll in the hay only to cast aside Keitaro when you've had your fun, I'll never forgive you."  The tone in Kaolla's voice had changed from playful to dead serious by this point.

There was a momentary pause between the sisters.  Amalla knew when Kaolla wasn't joking around.  She had spent enough time with her back in their homeland to know Kaolla's mood and mannerisms.  If Kaolla said she was going to punish you for hurting those close to her, then that was what she would do.  In this case, Kaolla had been drawn very, very, VERY close to Keitaro and saw enough to like in him that she desired to be his mate.  That simple fact alone made Amalla quite aware that this warning was not an empty one being thrown her way.  Kaolla really did yearn for Keitaro's love and wish for his happiness, and would do damn near anything to protect the latter.

"Very well, Kaolla," said Amalla, "I will heed your warning.  But something you should know about me in turn."

"And what is that, big sister?" countered Kaolla.

"I may come off as something of a floozy to some people, given how I dress, or how I talk, or how I act, or from simply the fact that I am part of a royal harem back home.  But I do not consider myself ‘easy' or disloyal.  I am deeply committed to those I care about.  If anyone tried to harm my loved ones back home, I'd hunt them down no matter where they hid.  If anybody tried to deliberately bring them pain, grief, or sadness, I'd make them deeply regret doing so.  I may be married to a LOT of people, but I love all of those people equally.  They are all my number-one cherished person.  It's true that I initially only loved Lamba, but once I got to know the others in the royal harem, I began to love them more and more each day.  They were both my sisters AND my wives in marriage, and I yearned to please them and maximize their happiness to the fullest extent of my power.  I know such a concept seems impossible or illogical to outsiders and foreigners, but I don't expect such people to understand something like that unless they are in it.  So to summarize in response to your warning Kaolla:  If I end up truly falling in love with Keitaro during my time here, he will be JUST as important to me and my heart as Lamba and the others back home.  And the same goes for the other members of this little harem you're cooking up.  They will end up becoming MY wives as much as they will be Keitaro's wives, and I will shower them all with love and affection until they drown in an ocean of blissful nirvana."

There was another momentary pause as each Su sister sized up the other after Amalla's lengthy declaration of her intentions.

"Well," started Kaolla, "I'm glad to know you're still the same sister of mine even after heading back home and getting hitched, Amalla."  The younger Su sibling cracked a smile after hearing the conviction in her sister's response.

"I'm a little hurt that you'd think of me as a woman after only one thing, Kaolla," responded Amalla with a pout, "Like I told you, I may be in a harem, but I'm always overflowing with love for those who are in it.  And if this plan of yours ends up working out like you want it to, I'll simply have an even BIGGER harem when all is said and done.  But my love for all involved will not waver or shrink in the slightest.  I like to think I have a big enough heart for it."

"I certainly hope so," said Kaolla, "We Su sisters really are of a like mind when it comes to desiring love.  We want the love and affection of others, and we also want to maximize their love and happiness.  I love Keitaro, and I also love Shinobu, Naru, Kitsune, Motoko, Sarah, Nyamo, and Mutsumi as well in the same way.  And in due time, I'm hoping to be able to add Mei, Haruka, Kanako, and even Tsuruko into the fold too, though Tsuruko might take a bit of extra work as she was recently just divorced."

"A broken heart, eh?  That will take some extra effort," deducted Amalla, "But once again, little sister, you left something out once more."

"And what is that, Amalla?"

"Me, you silly-head!"

"Of course, and you too, Amalla, if you're really interested in being close with everyone I just mentioned."

"They're all pretty girls with good hearts.  That's usually enough for me, dear sister.  I have something of a knack for these things.  If a person has a kind soul, they already have my attention.  While some like Sarah and Kanako are a little rough around the edges, I can tell that they aren't bad girls.  Sarah just has a hard time opening up, and Kanako is devoted solely to Keitaro from what I could piece together.  With a little coaxing and some heavy level bombardment of affection, I think I can bring them into the fold.  And as for Keitaro..."

"Yes, Amalla?"

"I was already interested in him from the get go.  He shares similar facial features with Lamba, so that made things easy from the start.  But when I got to know him from the first time I arrived here, I could already figure out what kind of man he was."

"And what kind of man is he, big sister?"

"A kind man with a strong will and work ethic, but who is somewhat shy around women.  I'm guessing he never takes the first step when it comes to getting intimate, right?"

"You would be correct on that, dear sister," said Kaolla with a chuckle, "Keitaro gets so nervous about trying to figure out how to be romantic with Naru.  He's afraid that he'll mess things up and Naru will reject him, so he stays still like a turtle taking a really long nap."

"When I tried to kidnap and seduce him the first time I arrived here," continued Amalla, "he was extremely reluctant to give into his desires.  At first I thought that maybe he wasn't into women, if you get my meaning."

Kaolla responded to that theory with a chuckle.

"If Keitaro is into guys," she said, "I've yet to see any evidence to back up that claim.  I've seen him blush like crazy whenever he'd see one of us in the nude or whenever he accidentally groped someone here, so I'm highly certain that Keitaro likes girls."

"I figured as much," said Amalla with her own chuckle, "anyways, I could tell that while he was certainly...excited from the affection I was laying on him, he was trying his hardest to resist my feminine charm.  I've known men who would jump at the chance to lay with me without a second thought, but there was Keitaro trying his hardest to be chaste and not give into temptation.  I couldn't help but admire that trait about him.  In hindsight, it made me think, ‘This one here is a keeper.'  Even after leaving, I thought about maybe bringing him back home and making him an honorary member of the royal harem.  I'm not sure if he'd be into doing bedroom arts with Lamba, unless they were working the same woman in the process, but I thought that with enough coaxing and affection I might have been able to turn him around to things.  Get him to have an ‘open mind' so to speak."

"That would certainly be an interesting thing to witness," joked Kaolla.

As the sisters laughed throughout the night, they proceeded to unpack Amalla's luggage and situate her within Kaolla's bedroom.  Once everything was set up for the older Su sister, Kaolla proceeded with offering Amalla a tour of Hinata House, minus the other dorm rooms.

"Sure, why not," responded Amalla, "If I'm going to be staying here for some time, I might as well get the lay of the land, right?  Besides, I could use a trip to the kitchen and get something to drink.  All this conversation has left me rather parched."

"Alright then," said Kaolla with her usual cheerfulness, "I'll give you the grand tour before we have our big ‘girl time' party in the hot springs.  I'm really looking forward to it!"

And with that, the Su sisters made their way out the door and left Kaolla's dorm room momentarily abandoned.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hopefully the conversational portion of this chapter wasn't too long or wordy.  Trying to make the harem element of this piece juicier and build up to the moment where big changes happen.  Want to give all the girls in this story their own moments of character development, so I find myself devoting whole chapters for small groups of girls throughout this work.

Also, on a side note, these chapters are occuring alongside each other in the timing of this story.  So while group A is doing this, group B or group C is doing that, and so on and so forth.

Next chapter will involve both the younger girls and the Aoyama sisters, along with the deus ex machina that will tie a lot of this story together.