- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning: Sexual content in this chapter.

“We need you to make love to us, Darling…right here and right now.”


Those words didn’t fully register to Keitaro for a few seconds upon hearing them.  Surely this had to be some kind of wet dream in the making.  There was no way that both Motoko and Tsuruko were so brazenly going to say to Keitaro “Please ravish us and do whatever you want to us,” without so much as batting an eye.  This simply had to be some kind of dream state he was in.


“I…I’m sorry, ladies,” Keitaro replied, staring up at the two large and lovely women gazing down at him.  “I can’t help but feel like I misheard that.  Could you please repeat that, if it’s not asking too much?”


Within seconds, both Aoyama sisters leaned in and planted a smooch on Keitaro’s lips (no tongue) before raising their heads back up somewhat, making sure that their faces filled Keitaro’s vision the entire time.


“Keitaro,” began Motoko, “what Aneue here is saying is that we want you to claim us as your women, plain and simple.  We want to feel your hands all over us, and we would like for you to make us happy as we try to make you happy.  Does that help clarify things?” 


“Exactly,” added Tsuruko.  “We want…no, we NEED for you to love us with all of the passion which we intend to shower upon you, you lovely and wonderful little man.”


“B-but…this isn’t necessary,” said Keitaro, trying to put up a modicum of resistance and not simply give in to baser urges.  “And besides, this is all happening WAY too fast, don’t you think?”


“In our opinion, this sort of thing is overdue,” Tsuruko giggled, with Motoko cracking a like-minded smile in clear agreement.  “Especially with that wonderful little massage and oiling session you just put us through.  Please believe me when I say this, Keitaro, and I believe I speak for both Motoko and myself when I say this:  You have NO idea how in-the-mood we are right now, you wonderful little man you.”


Motoko responded by merely licking her lips in agreement with Tsuruko’s statement.  For his part, Keitaro instinctively gulped, feeling like a gazelle being sized up by two VERY hungry lionesses.


“B-but right here?  Right now?” Keitaro asked.  “Right out on the back deck in broad daylight?  What if someone walks in on us?”


“I’d be tempted to simply reach out and have them join in on the fun,” Tsuruko chuckled.  “I imagine that half of the women here would do just that, whether we asked them to join in or not.  I know that Amalla would probably jump right in without warning or permission, knowing her.”


“That’s a pretty safe assumption at this point,” Motoko said, seconding Tsuruko’s opinion.


“I…I’m sorry, but…as…kinky as that sounds, I’m afraid that I’m going to have to put my foot down on that,” replied Keitaro, hoping his resistance wouldn’t be met with a painful response from either of these sexy amazons staring him down.


“Are you saying…that you DON’T want us, Keitaro?” Tsuruko asked, her eyebrows furrowing upwards, showing worry and fear of rejection.


“N-no, it’s not necessarily that,” Keitaro clarified, not wanting to make either of these women cry.  “It’s just…if we WERE to engage in…what you’re getting at, I think that at a bare minimum it should be in a more private setting, that’s all.  I wouldn’t want to subject Shinobu or the other younger girls to seeing something like this in the middle of the day.  I’m sure they’d be mortified.”


“Given that Shinobu and Nyamo have already bedded you, I’d seriously doubt that would be their reaction,” Motoko snorted.  “And I’m pretty sure Kaolla would have no problem watching if not joining in herself, given how like-minded she is with her sister.  Still…I suppose you have a SOMEWHAT valid point, out of common courtesy and whatnot.  What do you say, Aneue?”  Motoko turned to Tsuruko for her opinion on the matter.


“Fine,” Tsuruko gently huffed.  “I’d rather enjoy things right now with the sun overhead to warm my body while we consummate our love, but I’ll relent for the time being.  Now let’s not waste anymore time.  I’ve got an itch that needs scratching REALLY badly.”


Within seconds, Keitaro was scooped up bridal-style in Tsuruko’s arms and carried with the greatest of ease as the ten-foot-tall beauty stooped back into Hinata House, her footfalls making distinct thuds as she walked with Motoko right behind her.  Both Aoyama sisters were in a hunched position as their heads ever so slightly brushed up against the ceiling, ducking more as they cleared doorways.


Within a minute, they entered the bedroom which both Motoko and Tsuruko shared, Tsuruko still cradling Keitaro in her arms, making sure to palm and secure his head like he was an infant, holding him with the greatest of care.  Once they entered the room, Tsuruko set Keitaro gently down on the bed, gazed at him longingly (alongside Motoko), and said something that made Keitaro both nervous and excited at the same time:  “Shorts.  Off.  Now.”


Before doing as Tsuruko commanded (out of sexual hunger rather than militaristic sternness), he felt the need to address something that was nagging at the back of his mind.


“M-Miss Tsuruko,” he began.


“No ‘Miss’ or anything like that from now on, Darling, we’ve been over this” she replied.  “We ARE your lovers, after all, so there’s no need for formalities of that nature between us any longer.”


“I’m sorry, but…there’s something I wanted to bring up with you now for some time, and given the setting, I’m afraid that I’m going to have to insist on mentioning it,” Keitaro responded.


“What is it, Kei-kun?” Motoko asked with a cocked eyebrow.


“Well…please don’t crush me or anything when I say this,” Keitaro gulped before continuing, “but…Tsuruko, aren’t you already a married woman?  Wouldn’t this be an affront to your husband?  I can’t…I can’t just bring myself to engage in this sort of thing, especially if your husband isn’t aware of it.”


There was an awkward silence for a moment within the room, which made Keitaro think he said something that he REALLY shouldn’t have said.  For a few seconds, he feared that either of these two women - Tsuruko being the more likely candidate - would thrash and throttle Keitaro around like a ragdoll for what he just said.  Before these growth spurts, he knew he was physically weaker than Motoko and Tsuruko, what with them being trained swordswomen and all that.  Now that they were so tall that they couldn’t stand upright indoors, he knew that the gap in raw power between him and them would be all the wider.  He gulped once more, fearing that he was going to get a beating even worse than the bad old days when Motoko would smack him around with her sword (either in its sheath or with the backend of the blade).


“I…I’m sorry,” Keitaro muttered, trying to ease the tension.  “I didn’t mean to bring up something uncomfortable, honestly I didn’t.  I just…didn’t feel like it was right to engage in an act of infidelity, that’s all.  I don’t know your husband or anything, but I felt that at bare minimum he shouldn’t be kept in the dark about this kind of thing, so it just wouldn’t feel right to be part of something like that.”


“Keitaro,” Tsuruko quietly said.


“Yes?” he nervously replied.


A moment later, Keitaro Urashima was lifted up by his armpits, with Tsuruko Aoyama being the one to lift him up and bring him up to her face for another tender French kiss, pouring her heart into the smooch as tears began to slowly trickled down her face.  After twenty seconds or so, she broke off the kiss, but still held Keitaro a few feet off the ground as she gazed at him, tears still streaming down her cheeks.


“You have absolutely NOTHING to apologize for, understand?”  Tsuruko stated.  “You’ve done nothing wrong, and you’re just being the sweet and considerate kind of man whom we’ve all fallen in love with, that’s all.  There’s nothing wrong with wanting to be honest and upfront about that kind of thing, but there’s something you should know, Darling.”


“W-what is that?” he asked, equal parts curious and nervous.


“My husband is now my EX-husband, Darling,” Tsuruko stated.  “When I arrived here at Hinata House, I was a recently divorced woman.  Therefore, what you’re getting at is no longer a valid concern, and you have no need to worry over such a thing, understand?”


Keitaro took this new information in, rapidly blinking as he listened and processed what he just heard.  Was this some kind of joke or test?  That wouldn’t really make any kind of sense.  Tsuruko wasn’t one to tease or kid about that kind of thing.  Though he had only met her a handful of times, Keitaro always took Motoko’s older sister as someone considered very “prim and proper,” a woman of refined culture and feminine grace, a “proper lady” as some might say.  It simply didn’t make sense for her to joke around about being divorced of all things.


Turning towards Motoko, Keitaro simply responded, “Is that true, Motoko?”


“Yes, Kei-kun,” the younger Aoyama sister nodded.  “My sister disclosed it to us in the baths some time ago.  She came here to Hinata to help get her mind off of such an unpleasant topic, as a distraction of sorts.”


“Tsuruko, I’m so sorry to bring up something so painful,” Keitaro said, turning back to the towering woman still holding him by the armpits.  “If I knew, I wouldn’t dare to bring it up, honestly I would-mmfph!”


Once more, Keitaro’s mouth was ensnared by Tsuruko’s lips, her tongue filling the entirety of his mouth as she kissed and held him against her.  The kissing session went on for another thirty seconds or so, with Tsuruko purring in delight as she could feel Keitaro’s “little buddy” pressing against her torso in response to the kiss, delighted that the kissing was exciting the little man held in her arms.


“No more apologizing, you wonderful little man you,” Tsuruko said upon breaking the kiss.  “But if you really want to make up for it in some way, even though you don’t need to, there’s only one thing you have to do for me.”


“W-what is that?” Keitaro asked.  Tsuruko leaned her head so that her lips were only an inch away from his ear.


“Claim me,” she whispered.  “Make me YOUR woman, Darling, because that’s what I want more than anything right now.  I want YOU to be my husband, Keitaro.  And whether we are formally married or not is of little concern to me, frankly speaking.  Just as long as you keep being the kind of man you are and that you have room in your heart for me, that’s all that I need.”  She finished with a slow smooch on the cheek, followed by another quick smooch on the lips before setting him back down.


“Of course, I don’t intend on leaving Mo-chan here out of the fun either,” Tsuruko giggled, wrapping an arm around her sister’s waist to bring her closer.  While Motoko was initially startled by the suddenness of the gesture, she recovered quickly enough, with the want and yearning shining in her eyes with the same level of intensity which was shining in Tsuruko’s eyes.


“So you see, darling sweet little Keitaro,” Tsuruko said, “there are now NO obstacles in the way regarding things between us.  We want you, Keitaro, really REALLY badly, and we intend to have you, here and now.”


“This…this has to be a dream,” Keitaro muttered, staring up at these two women, both of them naked and towering over him, putting their exquisite forms on full display for him to visually enjoy (though physical enjoyment was right around the corner as well).


“If this IS a dream, Keitaro, I’m not sure I ever want to wake from it ever again,” said Tsuruko with a grin.


“Ditto that sentiment,” Motoko added with her own grin, “though I’m fairly certain that this is no dream, Kei-kun.  It just has all of the splendor and delight of one.”


Keitaro’s breathing started becoming rather noticeably heavy, gazing up at these two large, lovely ladies, who by now were full-on “in heat” and dying for some good, quality loving.  A part of him thought about running this by Naru, given that he didn’t like the idea of having sex with another woman without her knowledge…even though she had already told him that she planned for him to do just that with ALL of the Hinata women.  For Keitaro Urashima, he was simply too old-fashioned when it came to anything related to matters of fidelity.


Perhaps it was this sense of hesitance that the Aoyama sisters picked up on, as if they could read Keitaro’s mind.  Leaning in closer, the two of them filled up Keitaro’s whole vision and simply smiled.


“You’re worried about how Naru will take this, aren’t you Darling?” Tsuruko asked.


“Am I that obvious of a read?” Keitaro smiled somewhat pitifully.


“Feminine intuition, Love,” Tsuruko replied with her own calm, knowing smile.  She then turned towards Motoko.  “Motoko, could you be a dear and go fetch Naru quickly, just to settle this little matter once and for all?”


“Of course, Aneue,” the younger Aoyama sister replied, wrapping a bedsheet around her waistline the best she could (not even bothering to cover her bosom at this point).  She ducked out the doorway and made her way out the hall, intent on finding Naru.


For a minute or two, Keitaro lounged in Tsuruko’s embrace, sitting securely in her lap while Tsuruko draped her arms over his chest, fighting the urge to finger and hold Keitaro’s “little buddy” while she waited.  As tempted as she was to act on instinct, she felt it only proper to partake of the feast alongside Motoko, in the spirit of “sisterly love” or something along those lines.


A moment later, the sound of heavy footfalls indicated that Motoko had returned, and given the amount of thudding, she wasn’t alone.


Sure enough, as the door opened up, both Motoko and Naru ducked underneath the doorway, both taking in the sight before them and smiling calmly.  Not long ago, Naru would have almost certainly throttled Keitaro to the point where he would have needed to be placed into the intensive care unit at the nearest hospital, assuming he’d survive the beating.  Even with his remarkable healing ability - given all the past thrashings he recovered from - he wagered that if Naru was dead serious, Keitaro would be dead period (pardon the play on words).


Yet right there and then, at that very moment, the look on Naru’s face was one of complete calm and understanding, as if seeing Keitaro sitting in the lap of another (naked) woman was the most natural thing in the world.  From what Keitaro could discern, there was no animosity written on her face whatsoever.


Crossing the threshold, Naru took a few steps until she was right up against Keitaro and Tsuruko, then knelt down so that she could face Keitaro without him having to crane his head up (or her bend her neck way down to make eye contact with him).


“Motoko gave me the rundown of things,” Naru said.  “She told me you were having doubts about what’s going on here, and that you were worried about how I would feel if I wasn’t in the loop, that correct?”


Keitaro simply nodded in response to confirm what Naru just said.  She in turn simply sighed in mild exasperation.


“Oh Kei-kun,” she said, “whatever will we do with you?  It’s sweet of you to think about me in the midst of all this, really it is.”


Before he could vocalize a response, Keitaro was once again taken surprise by a kiss, this time of course from Naru, who palmed the back of his head with one hand while she puckered up and smooched the living hell out of Keitaro’s own lips, interchanging between simple kissing and French kissing for a solid thirty seconds.  Once she had her fill she leaned back slightly to give Keitaro some space.


“Listen, Kei-kun,” she began once more, “you don’t need to consult with me everytime someone in the harem wishes to bed you, though it warms my heart that you think about me during moments like these all the same.  If you’re having any concerns or worries over such a thing, then let me set the record straight, Sweetie:  Everyone at Hinata is part of the harem, plain and simple.  Just like Amalla and Kaolla have said many times now, every woman here will be your lover, and AS your lovers, they are free to have some quality time with you, with or without me present.  While I certainly intend to have my share of time with you, I’m not so jealous or greedy to keep you all to myself.  After all, I’ve already seen you bed…let’s see” Naru proceeds to start unfolding fingers one by one as she starts listing off names “…Kanako, Kitsune, Shinobu, Nyamo, Mu-chan, and myself already, and you have more women to get to.  So the sooner you claim both Mo-chan and Tsu-chan here, the better for everyone in order to solidify our family, okay Sweetie?”


“Y-your serious?” Keitaro asked, finding it hard to believe what he was hearing.


“As serious as a French kiss, Kei-kun,” Naru replied with a grin, sealing the deal with another French kiss lasting a good ten seconds.  Once she pulled away, she gestured for the Aoyama sisters to enjoy themselves before turning back to Keitaro.


“As tempted as I am to join in on the fun, I think it’s best for the three of you to have some private time together.  I’ll let the others know that you three need some alone time for the next hour or two, so that nobody disturbs you.  Now have fun, you three.”  Naru planted one last quick peck on Keitaro’s lips - as well as a kiss on both Motoko’s and Tsuruko’s cheeks - before ducking out the bedroom door and down the hall.


And once again, Keitaro Urashima was alone with the lovely Aoyama sisters.


“So then,” said Tsuruko as she gazed with growing hunger at Keitaro, “where were we then, Darling?”


For a moment, Keitaro simply gazed upon these two sisters, each of them staring at him with a sexual appetite that was as big as…well, as big as THEY were, which by this point was quite substantial!


“Well, if you two are sure about this…” said Keitaro.


“We are,” replied the sisters in grinning unison.


“Forgive me, but I tend to get kind of hesitant about who to umm…go first with, so to speak.  I’m kind of indecisive about that sort of thing.”  A momentary silence lasting a few seconds passed, with each of the Aoyama sisters looking at one another before conversation resumed.


“Motoko,” Tsuruko said, “while I’m certainly eager to enjoy Keitaro here, in the spirit of fairness, I think you should go first.”


“Are you sure, Aneue?” asked a surprised Motoko.  “You’re older, so I certainly wouldn’t mind letting you have the first go if you desire it that much.”


“You were the first to make Keitaro’s acquaintance, Little Sister, so I think it’s only right that you be the first to consummate your love with him.  After all, between the two of us, you fell in love with Keitaro first, so I feel that you should be the first to partake of him.  No need to worry on my account.  I’ve waited this long; I can wait a little bit longer.”  Tsuruko smiled on that last part.


“Thank you, Aneue,” Motoko bowed, the gratitude clear enough in her voice as she turned her gaze from her older sister to Keitaro.


Kneeling down in front of Keitaro until she was seated in seiza position, Motoko placed her hands upon her knees as she gazed longingly at Keitaro, a gentle blush emanating on her cheeks and her nipples slightly erect at that very moment.


“Well then, Kei-kun,” Motoko began as she gazed longingly at the young man before her, “Naru has given her consent, so…I guess the question is…will you have me, Keitaro?”  The way Motoko asked the question was somewhat comical.  For someone so tall and powerful, she was acting rather coy under the circumstances.  It was an elephant acting like a newborn sheep, so gentle and delicate, which given the size difference between her and Keitaro was quite surreal.  If she so desired, she could hold down Keitaro with little-to-no effort and simply have her way with him, but her behavior was the polar opposite of that expectation.


“Honestly,” Keitaro replied, “I feel like it’s ME who should be asking that question, Motoko.  I can’t help but think that you could do better than a guy like me, like I’m WAY out of your league…out of damn near EVERYONE’S league here at Hinata.  So the fact that you ask me such a thing…I’d only be too happy to say yes to that question.”


In a heartbeat, Motoko instinctively hoisted up Keitaro by his armpits and brought him forward, peppering his face and neck with kisses without relenting.


“You [smooch] sweet little [smooch] man [smooch]” she said.  “Don’t you [smooch] dare [smooch] belittle yourself [smooch] like that [smooch] ever [smooch] again [smooch], do you [smooch] hear me [smooch]?”  Before Keitaro could vocalize a response, Motoko ensnared his lips into another French kiss, staying locked to his lips for a solid thirty seconds and pushing her tongue as far down his throat as possible while she breathed deeply through her nostrils.  It was apparent that her sex drive had just gone through the ceiling by this point.


It was this assault on Keitaro’s lips - along with Naru’s blessing to bed these two lovely ladies - that finally rendered Keitaro unable to resist anymore.  Apparently, Motoko’s kissing session was just one kiss too many, as sure enough the young man proceeded to return the kiss instinctively, running his hands all over Motoko’s neck and shoulders before settling onto her bosom, caressing those gorgeous mounds in his hands.  Motoko purred in response, clearly pleased that Keitaro was finally jumping into this after being so damn hesitant for so long.


What surprised Keitaro was that even though Motoko was far larger than him, she was actually rather submissive at times during the makeout session.  In less than a minute, she had gone from hovering over him during the kissing bout to rolling over so that he could lay atop her while they continued to smooch and caress one another.  Keitaro proceeded with running his hands over as much of Motoko’s body as he could reach, while she did the same on her part, being able to cover everything from the top of his head down all the way to his knees, which of course meant that she was able to touch his shaft as she did so.  The moment her fingers made contact with Keitaro’s “little buddy,” Motoko’s eyes widened and her breathing picked up in intensity.  Glancing down, she saw quite the specimen between Keitaro’s legs (his pants being removed at this point).


Motoko didn’t have a ruler on hand, but if she were to make an educated guess, she’d figure that Keitaro’s (not so) little fella was a solid nine - if not ten - inches long and at least an inch thick.  It was certainly quite a sight to behold for the normally modest sword practitioner.


“Motoko?” Keitaro asked, slightly concerned at her pausing as she gazed at Keitaro’s package.  “Are you alright?”  Rather than simply replying with “yes” or “yeah” or something along those lines, Motoko ended up speaking her subconscious mind right there as her eyes were still glued to Keitaro’s shaft.


“I want that inside me,” whispered the younger Aoyama sister, which made Keitaro blink in somewhat dumbfounded stupor.  Given how poised and proper Motoko tried to act around others, it was quite surreal to hear her say something so…naughty.


“You’re sure about this?” Keitaro asked, ever the hesitant gentleman at heart.  He wasn’t going to be so bold or brazen as to ask whether or not Motoko was still a virgin…it was just one of those things a gentleman doesn’t ask a lady (at least in Keitaro’s opinion anyway).


“Right now, I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life,” Motoko replied in a somewhat husky tone of voice.  From a more perverted person’s mindset, Motoko Aoyama “wanted the D” real bad at that moment.


Hoisting up Keitaro by the armpits so that he was ‘aligned’ with Motoko, she had him effectively position right atop her.  She slowly parted her thighs, as if she were some kind of docking port giving him clearance for him to taxi his way on into her.  Keitaro noticed the increased heave of Motoko’s chest, indicating her heightened breathing, which was all too clear given how much her bosom pressed into his own as she inhaled.  He could even pick up on the increased heart rate ever so slightly, given their skin-on-skin contact.


On a side note, Motoko’s bosom might not have been as generous as Kitsune’s or Mutsumi’s in comparison, but it certainly was nothing to sneeze at either.  Keitaro wagered that she was in the same category as Naru or Haruka in overall size.  Of course, with both the increase in breast size among ALL of the Hinata women along with their general enlargement in overall size, not a single one of them would be considered “small” by Keitaro’s standards or anyone’s standards in general.  It was really just varying degrees of “big” or “large” among the lovely ladies of Hinata House at this point, with Mutsumi and Kitsune being the largest ones of the bunch in the “oh my god” category and everyone else not far behind them.


As he stared down at his (not so) “little fella,” Keitaro moved his head back-and-forth between his shaft and Motoko’s face, preparing himself for what was to come (pardon the pun).


“Are you…ready, Motoko-chan?” he asked.


Hearing him use the honorific “-chan” made Motoko’s heart flutter in response, and the raven-haired beauty nodded in response.


“Yes, Kei-kun, I am,” she practically whispered.


“Alright then,” Keitaro replied as he readied himself.


A moment later, Keitaro introduced his “sword” to Motoko’s “sheath” in one swift motion.  There was some resistance to his act, and with Motoko’s gasp, that seemed to confirm Keitaro’s suspicion as to whether or not she was a virgin at that point…well, she no longer was virgin at that point now, anyway.


“Are you okay?” Keitaro asked.  “I can pull out if it’s too much or-”


“No!” Motoko cried out.  “Don’t you dare!”


The declaration startled Keitaro somewhat.  Sensing that her reaction might inadvertently drive him away out of a mix of fear and worry, Motoko gently gripped her hands onto Keitaro’s shoulders to prevent him from pulling out.


“It’s okay, Kei-kun,” Motoko said in a calmer tone of voice.  “I can handle it, so don’t worry about me.  Just give it a few seconds and I’ll be perfectly fine, okay?”


“W-well…alright then, if you’re sure,” Keitaro answered, still a smidgen unsure over if he would hurt Motoko too much with him being ‘inside’ her at present.  Deciding to do as she requested, Keitaro followed through with the deed at hand, sheathing his sword so to speak, which elicited mild gasps and grunts from Motoko in response.  Yet even though he was hesitant to keep up with his motions for much longer, Motoko held him in place in case he got second ideas.


In the span of a minute or so, the sounds of pain coming from Motoko soon became sounds of pleasure, with her panting, gasping, and moaning becoming more hot-and-heavy in the process.  For his part, Keitaro was feeling the tension build up within his loins as he continued, feeling Motoko clamp down on him as the two continued their motions, with Keitaro riding atop the nine-and-a-half-foot tall beauty.  Out of sheer animalistic instinct, Motoko slightly increased the grip in her hands onto his shoulders while she brought up her long legs and wrapped them around his waist, her panting and breathing becoming more and more pronounced by this pont.


“Keitaro…oh…Keitaro…” she moaned and panted as she took his thrusts.


“I’m here, Motoko-chan,” he replied, grunting in his exertions as he moved back and forth.


“Kei-kun…Kei-kun!...KEI-KUN!”  Motoko replied, her voice growing louder as the tension within her built up by the second.


The motions continued in their intensity, Keitaro thrusting for all he was worth, Motoko clenching the muscles in both her maidenhood and within her legs, securing Keitaro against her as the two engaged in their proverbial dance.  The feeling of Keitaro’s ‘sword’ within her was driving Motoko wild with pleasure as he filled her up, both in terms of width and length.  For his part, Keitaro was surprised at just how damn TIGHT Motoko could be in such moments.  Of course, being a virgin, that was somewhat understandable at that moment if Keitaro was of a logical mindset…which under said circumstances he wasn’t, given the sexual tension building up in the room.


While Keitaro and Motoko were engaged in their rather heated romp, Tsuruko was taking it all in with bated breath.  While she liked to think of herself as something of a proper lady in the traditional sense of the word, she couldn’t help but be QUITE turned on by what she was witnessing.  Perhaps it was out of a sense of vicariously partaking of the carnal act before her, imagining herself in Motoko’s place as the two lovebirds were engaged in ‘doing the nasty,’ so to speak, but whatever the reasoning, Tsuruko Aoyama found herself subconsciously fingering herself out of sheer instinct while Keitaro and Motoko were nearing their climaxes.  As the two were nearing closer and closer towards their respective releases, Tsuruko fingered herself with greater and greater vigor, her own breathing picking up with greater intensity as sweat began to form along her forehead.


Sure enough, a minute or so later, all three had hit their respective mountaintops.


“Kei-kun!  KEI-KUN!  KEI-KUUUUN!” cried Motoko as she hit her climax.


“M-Motoko-chaaan!” Keitaro proclaimed during his own climax.


As both lovers finished right there and then on the spot, Keitaro collapsed onto Motoko, resting his head against her large bosom while she wrapped her arms around him like he was some kind of prize teddy bear won at a county fair game, French kissing him in the process.  For his part, Keitaro returned the kiss as best as he could, given how drained he felt at that particular moment.


Fortunately for all parties involved, the pills which Kaolla had gifted everyone at Hinata House worked their magic.  Whatever it was that she put in those pills (for both Keitaro and the Hinata women), it was doing quite splendidly in terms of rejuvenating both Keitaro and the women whom he was bedding, for after ten minutes or so of recuperation, both Keitaro and Motoko were up and at it once more.  Even Keitaro’s shaft and Motoko’s nipples had become stiffened and erect once more, as improbable as such a thing might sound!


As the two lovers were getting up from their brief recovery, they gazed at one another, simply basking in the afterglow of the lovemaking they were party to just moments ago.


“Was that…I mean…Did you enjoy that, Motoko-chan?” Keitaro asked, hoping it was at least SOMEWHAT satisfactory.


The younger Aoyama sister leaned in for a slow and tender smooch on Keitaro’s lips, grinning as she pulled back and gazing with such shine in her eyes back at the young man.


“It was wonderful, Kei-kun,” Motoko semi-moaned.  “The only thing I have to say is…that I would like some more, if I may?”


“R-really?” asked a somewhat startled Keitaro.  “Already?”


Motoko nodded before leaning in for another smooch on Keitaro’s lips, hoping he’d return the kiss.  To her surprise and delight, he did just that, running his hands along her face, neck and bosom once more while his member stood at full attention, only too eager for another go-around with the black-haired beauty.


“If I may,” said the third person in the room, “while I’m most certainly enjoying the show, would it be too much of an inconvenience for me to partake of this banquet?”  Keitaro and Motoko turned to see a very horny Tsuruko gazing at the sight before her, one of her hands fingering herself as she watched the two lovebirds getting ready for another round.


Initially, Keitaro thought that Motoko would be too “in heat” to want to give up having another “roll in the hay” with him, at least at that very moment.  Therefore it was all the more surprising when she acted in just the opposite manner.


“Please, go ahead, Aneue,” she calmly replied, gently handing over Keitaro to her older sister.


“Are you sure, Motoko-chan?” Keitaro asked.  As if reading his mind, Motoko grinned, leaned in for a kiss, and then responded.


“Kei-kun,” she said, “I’ve had my fill of you for right now, and as hungry as I am for more, I want you to make my sister as happy as you made me just moments ago.  So Keitaro…would you please make my big sister happy right now?”  Keitaro turned to face Tsuruko, who was gazing at him with eyes as dreamy as Motoko’s eyes were gazing at him.


“Are you sure, Tsuruko?” he asked.  “You really want this?”


“Keitaro…Darling…make me YOUR woman, here and now…” Tsuruko said with the most seductive whisper he heard a woman speak.  She then leaned her head towards him, engaging in a tender kiss that slowly evolved into a French kiss, her tongue playfully sliding across and prodding Keitaro’s lips, asking for entry in a remarkably diplomatic fashion (which was granted soon enough).


Like with Motoko, Keitaro laid atop the ten-foot-tall Tsuruko, which given the size differential between them was QUITE easy for him to do.  By this point, all of the Hinata women were large enough to serve as impromptu mattresses for Keitaro to lay upon, and he probably weighed rather little in comparison to them that he wouldn’t register as heavy anymore by their standards (especially among the more athletic types like Motoko, Tsuruko, and Amalla).


For a moment, Keitaro and Tsuruko simply gazed into one another’s eyes, feeling the warmth between their bodies and their heartbeats pick up in both speed and overall intensity.  It would be rather fitting to hear the song “Can You Feel the Love Tonight?” being played right at that moment, such was the atmosphere between the two of them.


“Darling,” whispered Tsuruko, “please don’t tease me anymore.  Do whatever it is your heart desires.  I’m all yours.”


“If that’s what you wish…Tsu-chan,” Keitaro replied in his own husky tone of voice, making Tsuruko sigh in delight.  That sigh soon turned into a rather throaty moan as a moment later Keitaro turned his attention to Tsuruko’s breasts, suckling and nibbling on one (especially the nipples) with his mouth while pinching and fondling the other with his hands.  If his mouth was on the left breast, his hand worked the right breast in turn, and switching between the two when his mouth went to the right breast.  This foreplay lasted a few minutes before Tsuruko instinctively hoisted Keitaro by his armpits and gave him a heated kiss right there and then, her tongue filling his mouth and throat while she moaned and breathed heavily through her nostrils.


It was certainly something for Keitaro to witness such a refined woman like Tsuruko given into more animalistic urges, given the poise and grace she normally conveyed in the time he had come to know her.  But now with these growth spurts, her recent divorce, and her desire to be part of Keitaro’s harem, it would seem that those character traits had taken a backseat, at least for the time being anyway given the bedroom setting and the accompanying mood.


Once Tsuruko broke off the kiss, she looked at Keitaro with a particularly sultry look in her eyes, as if she desired something particularly naughty.


“Darling,” she said, “I want you inside me right now, but I have a minor request, if I may be so bold.”


“What is that, Tsu-chan?” Keitaro asked.


Gently setting him on the ground, Tsuruko got up on all fours and delicately maneuvered around so that her firm-yet-also-plump derriere was facing him.


“If it’s not asking too much,” Tsuruko continued, “I’d like you to enter me from my hindquarters, Darling.”


Hearing her refer to her tushie in such a way made Keitaro’s member stiffen extra harder than before, his breathing picking up in intensity.


“Y-you’re sure?” he asked.


“Absolutely, Love,” Tsuruko replied.


“So…do you mean just f-from behind or are you referring to your…your…”  Keitaro couldn’t help but blush at this moment.


“Why choose?” Tsuruko responded with a grin.  “I’d prefer that you do both, if that’s not asking too much, Darling.”


Initially caught off guard by how forward Tsuruko was acting in the heat of the moment, Keitaro quickly composed himself and went forward with her request.


“Do you…have a preference on which first?” Keitaro asked.  There was a momentary pause before Tsuruko replied.


“Surprise me, Love,” she said.


After a few seconds of deliberation, Keitaro made his choice.


Tsuruko yelped out in shock as Keitaro penetrated her rectum, whipping her head back and arching her back as much as possible as he sheathed himself as much as possible.  Surprisingly, Tsuruko didn’t put up too much resistance, giving Keitaro adequate clearance to fill her as he pushed in as deeply as he could.  From her perspective, the sensation was simply fantastic.  After the initial pain from Keitaro’s thrust wore off Tsuruko’s mind was abuzz with pleasure, almost more than she could fathom.


“Are you alright, Tsu-chan?” Keitaro asked out of concern, wondering if he hurt her.


“More!” she growled in response.


Not wanting to upset his lover (especially one who was ten feet tall no less), Keitaro followed through with her request (or demand?) and went back and forth with his motions, making Tsuruko’s breathing both heavier and faster, to the point where she was teetering on hyperventilation.  As Keitaro moved back and forth, Tsuruko altered her movements to make things as smooth and seamless as possible, grinding up against him while he pounded into her.


Twenty seconds become thirty seconds, then forty, then sixty, and as Keitaro gives it all his worth (wondering how much more his pelvis can take), he hears Tsuruko howl out beyond euphoric moans and heavy breathing.


“Keitaro!  Oh…K-Keitaro!” she cries out, drowning in bliss.  “I…I’m…I’m gonna…Oh…Oh…OHHH!...HAH!...KEITARO!”


Deciding to surprise her one more time (hoping it makes her happy and not upset in the process), Keitaro quickly pulls out from her hindquarters and redirects his shaft towards her maidenhood, with Tsuruko still in the same position (on all fours with her derriere towards Keitaro).


If the scream and the powerful vibrations from Tsuruko were anything to go by, Keitaro’s snap decision had the intended effect.  A second later, he felt Tsuruko’s release all over his engorged member, which in turn made Keitaro end up releasing as well.  Though surprisingly, neither of the two had settled down just yet.  Apparently, Tsuruko was ready for another round right off the bat and now desired Keitaro to do the same thing to her OTHER hole that he just did with his first choice.


“Please, Love,” Tsuruko said through panted breath, “would you be so kind to give me some more of your attention and affection?”  Tsuruko playfully swayed her ass in a side-to-side motion, enticing Keitaro to go in for the proverbial kill.


“As you wish…Tsu-chan,” he replied, gripping her waistline as best as he could before thrusting once more into her wet sex, making Tsuruko moan in animalistic delight as she tilted her head back.  It was certainly something for both Keitaro and Motoko to witness, seeing someone so prim, proper, and refined like Tsuruko being such a naughty girl in the heat of the moment and all.


“Yes!  Yes!  YES!” Tsuruko cried out as Keitaro went back-and-forth onto her from behind.  “Harder!  Deeper!  More!  More!  MORE!”  Keitaro simply grunted as he picked up the pace, thrusting for all he was worth.  He was just grateful that his package had grown enough in size to satisfy the likes of Tsuruko (and all of the other women he had bedded so far)...no doubt a result of the medication which Kaolla had whipped up for him not so long ago.


After a few more minutes, Tsuruko whipped her head back abruptly as she cried out, her release covering the entirety of Keitaro’s member, leaving it slick with her residue.  For his part, Keitaro ended up reaching his own proverbial mountaintop just seconds later, which made Tsuruko shiver with pleasure, extremely happy to know that the man whom she had fallen in love with had finished inside of her.


Once pulling out, Keitaro planned on falling back to catch his breath, only to be caught by both Tsuruko and Motoko, each one of them holding him with one arm and gazing down at him with dreamy looks in their eyes.  Keitaro was expecting for one of them to say something to him, but instead, he was simply assaulted upon by their lips as each Aoyama sister went back-to-back in kissing him ferociously, inserting her tongue as far down his throat as possible while running her hands all over his body, occasionally guiding Keitaro’s hands to touch as much of her body as possible (mainly the neck, breasts, and waist area).  Every few minutes, they alternated back and forth between Motoko kissing Keitaro and Tsuruko kissing Keitaro, on and on for a solid fifteen minutes (if not over twenty).  And whichever sister WASN’T kissing Keitaro at that moment focused her efforts on kissing and nibbling the other sister’s neck from behind, making things all the more hot and heavy in the process.


Eventually, once the hardcore post-sex makeout session had run its course, the two Aoyama sisters decided to resign themselves to laying on their bedroom floor (knowing that they were far too big to sit in their beds at this point), with Keitaro nestled between them.


“Ladies,” he began, “I can go ask one of the servants to fetch some pillows and blankets for you both.  I don’t like seeing you two having to lay on the hard floor like this and mmfph!”


Keitaro was abruptly silenced by another French kiss from Tsuruko, which of course was followed through by another kiss from Motoko.  The two sisters then gazed dreamily down at the smaller man in their collective embrace, then looked back at each other and softly giggled like a pair of schoolgirls before turning their attention back towards Keitaro.


“Darling, no more talking for now,” Tsuruko whispered.  “Let’s just lay here for a while and get some rest, shall we?  I’m sure the servants will bring something in for us soon enough.”


“Exactly, Kei-kun,” Motoko added.  “Let’s just lay here and feel you in our arms, alright?  Because right now that’s the only thing that I want.”


Too tired to put up any resistance and just happy for the body warmth and the company, Keitaro simply shrugged in resignation and nodded his head, laying back down with the Aoyama sisters pressed up against him on either side, their larger bodies cocooning him from each end.  Grabbing a pillow from their beds, they placed them underneath Keitaro’s head to cushion him, not worried at all about their own particular bedding situation at the moment and simply happy that their beloved had some degree of comfort while he slept.


As they nodded off, the two Aoyama sisters snuggled up extra close to Keitaro, each of them draping a long arm over his frame and hiking up an even longer leg over his lower half while positioning their heads over his so that his head was roughly level with their bosoms.  Before they drifted off into sexually-induced slumber, they both whispered simultaneously into Keitaro’s ears.


“Sleep well, Keitaro,” they said in unison.  “We love you.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope that was amusing.  I'll try to keep this story going for those who've taken interest in it.