- Text Size +
I had been sitting in a tall glass for about 15 minutes, my mind still not able to comprehend what had just happened. My ears were almost completely deaf from what Linda had said to me as she picked me up and carried me back upstairs, dumping me inside the clear object and walking away, I swear I heard her mention something about ‘fun’. I didn’t know what she meant but what I did know was that I certainly wanted nothing to do with any of the fun she may have had in mind.

Linda had vanished off somewhere, I didn’t know where and I just stared through my glass prison until I heard a slight rumbling. My eyes quickly turned to my left as Linda came jogging into the room, apparently she had just done some sort of daily exercise routine as sweat dripped from her face. She had, however, still not changed out of her robe so it was no wonder she was getting hot.

Immediately she spotted me and with a monstrous smile walked over, her huge face looking over me and beginning to speak.

“Ooo Richard, you look so cute in there…” She grinned, tapping the glass with a fingernail and causing me to flee to the other side, “Don’t be scared, I’m not gonna hurt you,”

Those eyes of hers gleamed brightly, reminding me of the day I first saw her and how I had been encapsulated by her beauty…now she was more of a harpy. Gently I saw her hand wrap about the glass and began to turn it to its side, the slope becoming steeper and me being unable to hold on to anything. I began to dip, falling downwards until I hit the solid wood of the kitchen table. Standing up and turning I looked at her wide face once more.

She was about to speak when the phone rang, Linda quickly placed the glass upside down, trapping me inside, as she went to answer it. The phone wasn’t far from the kitchen too much and, although muffled by the glass, I could hear most of the conversation from Linda’s end.

“Yeah…” She said casually, “I don’t know honey, he showed up this morning and left his jacket and case here but seems to have left again. I think he said something about popping back to the lab for something, I’ll let him know you wanted him…no, you naughty thing, I’m busy…I love you too, see you later Joe,”

As she finished I heard the phone being placed back into its receiver and soon the ever present body of Linda emerged in the kitchen door way once more.

“Now where were we…” She commented, lifting the glass up and standing it besides me. I was only just under half its size…there really didn’t seem like anything I could do. I could run, sure, but Linda would stop me easily, I needed a plan.

“You’re just like one of those dolls I used to have as a kid, so cute,” She cooed at me, her fingernails rapping at the kitchen table as she took a seat, “As a little girl I used to remember dressing them up in different clothing all the time and playing with them, too bad I haven’t got any of those clothes left or else I’ll be dressing you up,”

She giggled and poked at me with her forefinger, pushing me onto my back. As I stood up she giggled some more, the sadistic grin still playing across her face, those red ruby lips glistening.

“I’m not sure what I’m going to do with you,” She commented, smiling at me broadly and still tapping those nails of hers.

“Please, Linda, turn me back,” I almost begged, sure I could play the tough guy but I was no fool here, “I’m sorry for what happened on Friday, you have to understand…get Joe to come back down and fix me up!”

“Fix you up?” She repeated my question, smirking, “Why on earth would we want him to do that. I’ve got a little man all to myself, isn’t that what every girl wants? Why would I want to get rid of my greatest toy little Richy?”

“Damn it, turn me back!” I demanded, quivering in anger and clenching my fists tightly.

I must have looked quite the sight as she just burst out laughing at my predicament.

“My, someone’s getting a little too big for their boats aren’t they?” Linda said, poking me down again but this time holding me to my back with her finger pushed against my chest, “You forget that I have control over you now, if you’re good then I’ll treat you well but if you’re bad….well….let’s just say you better not be bad,”

As the finger lifted off me I gulped, Linda saw this and took pleasure in my fear.

“Come on, let’s watch some TV,” She said, quickly grasping me and taking me from the kitchen.

As I sat there in Linda’s palm, her finger stroking softly against my back, I almost began to accept my position. Her slippers were resting on the foot rest, feet still inside and the robe she wore still fit warmly against her. I didn’t know what she was watching, some US Sitcom I had never heard of but she certainly enjoyed it, every so often a multitudes of giggles or laughs would leave her mouth though I could not actually be certain if these were of the show or of me.

“Richard…” Linda said idly after an hour or so had passed, “Could you fetch the remote control for me?”

I stood up, turning to find it and spotting it resting on the footrest.

“I’m not sure how I’m going to get it…please, turn me back Linda,” I pleaded once more, she did not listen to my pleas as she dumped me at the end of her robe, at about her knee and merely crossed her arms and looked at me sternly.

With a sigh I began, warily, trudging a long the huge bridge of her legs that stretched from the chair down to the footrest. It wasn’t easy, many times I almost fell…I knew if that happened it would be more than a little painful for someone of my size and stature. The feeling of Linda’s eyes upon me all the time wasn’t pleasant either, as I reached the ankle of her left foot I could feel a slight movement but dared not to look back. Taking a leap of faith I jumped from the ankle and onto the footrest.

Moving to the remote I was distracted by the sheer size of the slipper she wore, fear went through me as I looked at the great sole sticking into the air. If I was crushed by those I doubted she’d even feel me. Shaking my head and turning away I walked over to the huge device, unsure of how she envisaged me ever managing to carry the object that weight much more than me back over the leg and to her.

A movement to my right caught my attention, the slipper on her right foot suddenly fell to the floor and I was greeted with the view of her pure barefoot, the toes curling lightly in their new found freedom. Old habits died hard as I was amazed at this sight, not caring that Linda was watching me carefully and grinning all the same.

“Richy…” She said once more, “I would love it if you could scratch the bottom of my sole for me…those slippers sure are itchy,”

I hesitated, the skin was perfect…not a flaw on it.

“Go on,” She said, her left foot, still in its slipper, nudging me along until I stood almost touching it.

Gingerly I reached out with my hands and began itching away at the soft flesh, I felt a shiver go through her foot and a sigh escape her mouth from far up.

“That’s nice, keep going,” She said, surprisingly breathless.

I worked hard on the area of her foot that I could reach, each of my fingers working tirelessly to itch at her foot like she had ordered me to do so. Ordered…makes me sound like some sort of slave, something I was determined not to become.

I turned to face her for a moment and saw one of her hands vanish beneath her rode, soft moaning beginning to come from her lips as it seemed to disappear between her legs. What she was doing…it amazed me, at my size it was as if some mountain was moving violently.

“Oh god!” She suddenly screamed, silence suddenly overcoming the both of us as she collapsed into the sofa, her hands reaching over and plucking me up.

“We have to do that again some time Richard,” She purred, beginning to stroke me once more, I had no true idea what she had in mind, “Come on, we best get some lunch…”