- Text Size +

It was a few hours before dawn and a group of people were standing outside a bar that had since had its last call. They smoked and talked, oblivious to the goddess high above them.

Stacey, with one eye closed, hovered her bare foot over them and slowly brought it down to cover the whole group. However, there was no scream and no crunch. She was on the balcony of her hotel suite overlooking downtown with her foot extended through the rails.

She thought about going down there and squishing the people for real, but decided against it as she had just washed her feet off with a hot towel, one of her favorite feelings, second only to exercising her power on tiny individuals. In the open city, it was also a bit more risky as she couldn't tell if anyone was watching. The little group far below were safe tonight.

A car cruised by and she moved her foot, wondering what it would feel like to crush a vehicle, if it would crumple like a can or explode into a thousand pieces.
She'd probably need her shoes for a task like that as metal was more prone to give her a nasty cut than tiny bones and flesh.

Stacey glanced at her bloodstained Converses and decided that she would preserve them, as a kind of souvenir to remind her of how she came to be Goddess Stacey.

Then she remembered her other souvenir, nestled snugly inside her purse. She tip-toed over to the chair where it was hung and slowly lifted it off the chair back and gingerly lowered it to the floor so that it tipped gently on its side.

Stacey sat on the floor in front of the purse and splayed her feet out at either side of the opening so that there was only one place to go. The hot towel had gotten all of the dried blood off her feet but they still had a bit of a sweaty smell to them. She very quietly and slowly unzipped the purse and in a soothing sing-song voice said "Come on out, little bug." Nothing happened and Stacey started to think he had escaped or had died. She didn't remember being too rough with her purse during the Uber ride back to the hotel. But then, Ryan emerged from the zippered cavern.

Stacey smiled and curled her finger in a beckoning gesture. "Come here, little man."

Her captive looked around nervously at his new surroundings and was visibly shaken to find himself between the soles of two massive feet, one of which almost murdered him tonight. Stacey saw the fear in his eyes and she wiggled her toes tauntingly.

"Don't worry, I just want to talk. Come closer, sweetie."

He shambled closer in toward the Stacey and as soon as he cleared her heels, she brought her feet together with a meaty thud, blocking the way he had come in. This startled Ryan as he felt the wind from the quick and deadly heels behind him. He spun around and scanned his new massive prison of thighs and calves. He was completely surrounded by a canyon of Stacey's flesh.

"I have some good news. I've decided not to crush you." Stacey waited for any lift in her little guest's spirits but he still looked worried. "...yet," she admitted.

"My name is Goddess Stacey and you belong to me now. I'm sparing you for now because a goddess must be both feared and worshiped."

She didn't have the heart to tell him that after a few hours of sleep, she would very likely be in a less than amicable mood and would probably revoke his stay of execution. The little guy's fate was still up in the air though. His goddess had to sleep on it, as she had a several hour drive to look forward to today.

"I see you're not a religious man. If you were, you'd know to kneel before me," she said sternly, "but I'll let it slide this time." When he complied, she smiled. "That's better."

Stacey reached over her new worshiper and dug into her purse for her phone. When Ryan saw what she had in her hand, he began to tremble in fear.

"Don't worry little man, it's just a phone. Your goddess has to check her messages."

Stacey frowned when her Face ID wouldn't work and was greeted with a message saying her phone would remain locked for twelve more minutes due to multiple failed attempts.

She slowly lowered her temporarily useless phone to look at the trembling little person before her and set it aside. She smiled deviously as she slid her knees out, bringing her feet closer inward until they were on either side of Ryan.

"You have been a very busy, very bad little bug. And you're going to be my entertainment for the next twelve minutes."


The End