- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Prompts taken on my FurAffinity on July 11th 2021

-----

Prompt: A trainer shrinks from a teasing milf delphox's breast milk

From: Renrir

“My, what have we here? A strapping young trainer come to visit me in my den?”

Hearing those words in my mind, I turned around and saw a Delphox standing behind me, blocking off the entrance to the den. She looked powerful, and as I reached for one of my pokeballs, I weighed which of my pokemon would be the best choice against her.

“Come now, are you sure that's what you want? To have your pokemon fight me?” she whispered into my mind as she sashayed towards me, tail swaying behind her. “A young man such as you must surely have other desires than to 'catch them all', no?”She walked behind me, draping her arms around my neck, running her hands over my body. “Perhaps you'd enjoy a little intimacy with me... If you don't think I'm too old for you, that is,” she chuckled, warm breath washing over my neck.

She stepped in front of me and lifted a tuft of yellow fur, exposing a bright pink nipple protruding from a shapely breast. “May I offer you a drink?” she said as she started playing with it. While I stared, she pulled my head closer to her breast until my face met her soft chest fluff. Wrapping my lips around her nipple, I started suckling on it. Before long her milk flowed into my mouth.

It felt so good to be drinking from her teat I almost totally forgot myself, but I soon noticed her nipple growing bigger in my mouth with each passing gulp. Then I saw that everything else was getting bigger, too.

I started growing scared, only for that fear to be pushed out of my mind, replaced by thoughts assuring me that there was nothing to be afraid of. Something about them struck me as odd, as though they'd come from someone else, but I stopped worrying about it when the delphox cradled me in her arms and held me against her chest so that I could keep suckling on it as I became smaller than a baby. Encompassed by her warmth I kept dwindling away; by the time I'd had my fill of her milk, I was a mere three inches tall, small enough to fit neatly into her cupped hand.

“My, how eager you are,” she said to me as I lay curled up in her hand, hugging one of her fingers tight. “I've never had someone get as small as you in a single feeding. You'll make for a very fine pet indeed—I'll just have keep you away form my nipples, lest you drink so much milk you shrink too small to see.”Drowsy as I was, that didn't sound like such a bad idea, and as I drifted off to sleep, I dreamt of living as a mite among strands of fur the size of skyscrapers.

-----

Prompt: Female space station member in charge of keeping tiny planets

From: waffletoaster

Being the sole caretaker of a space station could be lonely. Even for Laura, who normally preferred a bit of solitude, going months with her only contact with others being through speakers and glass screens could be too much for her. Whenever she was getting lonely, though, she liked to remember that she wasn't really alone up there. Then the roo woman would float herself over to the station's storage unit and open it up to see dozens of tiny, multicolored orbs floating within.

At first glance one might have taken them for marbles, but she knew better. These were planets, one and all, and inhabited ones to boot.

Each was here for a different reason. One of them had been threatened with being consumed by the rapid expansion of its sun. The sun of another was projected to go supernova sometime over the next few years, while a third had been caught in the middle of a conflict between two interstellar empires.

All of them had been helped by the TransTerra Society, an aid organization focused on the relocation of planets which found themselves in troubled positions. But finding a new home for a planet could take a long, long time. There were many details that had to be worked out, like ensuring that there weren't any serious threats in their new neighborhood and that the relocation wouldn't cause trouble for any other planets. While such details were worked out, these planets were kept secure in special space stations, like the one Laura worked in.

It was these planets to which Laura came when she felt the need for company. After greeting them all, she would reach into the chamber and pull out one of the tiny spheres. She could do so without any harm to them thanks to a powerful barrier that could protect the planet from just about anything she might do to it.

With the planet in her hands, she would bring it under her gaze, her eye peering down at the billions of tiny people who lived down there, idly rolling it around in her grasp.

How many lives had passed between her fingers like that? She'd lost track of how many planets she'd been a caretaker for, but she was pretty sure that it was over 100, which would put the number of people who had been in her care at about a mind-boggling one trillion.

How many others could claim to be known by trillions of people and to have helped all of them find new lives? It really put her job into perspective, made it seem all worth while. These tiny people, so small and fragile, all depended on her. She would not let them down.

-----

Prompt: Civilization living on someone the size of a world.

From: NeoVid

Until she turned 18, Lisa had lived all her life in a little crook on one of the Goddess's toes. It had been a good life, being surrounded by family and having all their needs seen to by the Goddess, but always she had longed to live somewhere else—somewhere closer to Her.

Not in a literal sense, of course, as no matter what part of Her body one lived on, even on the furthest tip of Her tail, She was always right there. Rather, Lisa longed to be able to gaze on Her divine face whenever she so pleased. Though the Goddess would once a day direct Her divine gaze upon them, sweeping it over the countless settlements on Her emerald scales with an expression of pure love, Lisa couldn't settle for seeing Her only once each day.

She couldn't bear to go on living in her little village in the shade of Her claw, and so when she became of age she bid goodbye to friends and family, setting for the Goddess's nipple, where she meant to settle down.

Now, a full year later, as she finally reached the top of the immense plateau that was her Goddess's nipple, she looked upon the vast landscape, seeing the marvelous city which had been built around the opening to Her milk ducts and, beyond it, the beautiful face of the Goddess.

As she stared enraptured at it, the Goddess turned Her gaze to her nipple, so that Lisa felt it was she that She was looking at. Of course it was silly; there were millions of people living on this nipple and no reason to think it was she alone the Goddess directed Her gaze to. Even so, when those beautiful golden eyes fell on her, she fell to her knees, kissing the earth itself and offering praise to her Goddess, giving Her thanks for the opportunity to live on this Her nipple.

A rumble spread through the world, accompanied by the familiar sound of Her chuckling, then Lisa felt a “touch” on her spirit, as though being told, “Welcome home, daughter.” Gasping, Lisa looked up and saw the Goddess with a smile on Her face, one which she could no longer doubt was directed at her.

“Th-thank you, Goddess,” she said, blushing all over, her body quivering in excitement at being addressed by the one she most loved. As if that weren't enough of a welcome, Lisa saw a shadow come over her and looked up to see an enormous finger looming over her. Her heart fluttered as she saw it descend, until at last it fell on her, sensuously rubbing and mashing her minute body into the supple flesh of the Goddess's nipple.

-----

Prompt: Compassionate explorer discovers the civilizations beneath her boots too late.

From: Ether3al

Despite the preliminary scan's conclusions to the contrary, Katie had still harbored hopes that the planet would harbor some interesting macroscopic lifeforms. Now, after an hour of walking around, seeing nothing but tiny blades of grass and what she could only assume were dried-up patches of some moss-equivalent organism which crunched curiously under her boots, she had to admit that this was yet another painfully boring world.

When she first set out to explore this little corner of the galaxy, the wolf woman was sure she would encounter many planets brimming with live—planets with people she could share her culture's technology with, to help bring them prosperity and knowledge, or, if nothing else, planets with some cute animals she could study and maybe cuddle, if they would let her.

A hundred planets later, though, she had to admit that these uncharted corners of space were much more boring than she'd ever thought they could be. As yet, the most developed creatures she'd found were some sponge-equivalents several planets back.

Sighing, she crouched and pulled some cases out of her bag. If this was all there was to be seen, she might as well take some samples back to the ship. At least the eggheads up there might be able to tell her something interesting about them.

She pulled up a few grass stalks and deposited them in one of the cases, but when she turned her attention to the dried moss patch, she frowned and leaned in for a closer look. She hadn't noticed it before, but there were some curious geometric shapes on these things, with lots of criss-crossing lines. Seen from this close, it almost looked like...

She took out her scanner tablet and set it to magnify, holding it steady while it zoomed in on the odd little patch. When the image finally came into focus, she gasped, seeing what were definitely people running around through little streets. These “moss patches”... they were full-blown cities populated by mite-sized inhabitants!

Katie grew excited, until she remembered all the patches she had stepped on while exploring. She looked back and the trail of boot prints she'd left behind, tearing right through dozens of the little patches she'd thought nothing of.

Feeling very sick all of a sudden, Katie stood in place, hyperventilating as she tried not to think of how many lives had been snuffed out under her boots. There was no point in worrying about them anyways, she told herself. Maybe, those other patches weren0t actually cities, and if they were, for all she knew the little people were hardy enough to survive an innocent step like that. And if they weren't, she certainly didn't care to find out.

“Brian?,” she spoke into her communicator. “I think you're going to have to beam me up right away. I found something... big.”

-----

Prompt: A female mile tall colonial surveyor arrives on Earth.

From: Panther1945

A vast shadow suddenly came over the battlefield, bringing all activity to a stop. Confused, the combatants looked up to the sky, freezing in shock as they saw the terrible miles-tall being who had suddenly materialized before them. Standing taller than the surrounding mountains, her toes alone taller than the trees, the huge lioness's annoyed gaze swept over the battlefield, filling all of them with dread.

“So,” she began, her voice rumbling like thunder through the air for miles around, “is this why your tributes have been coming up short recently? For this little, what you humans might call, 'dick measuring contest'? I thought I'd made it very clear on my last visit that the Empire doesn't care what you little bugs get up to among yourselves, so long as you pay the tribute we demand. If  you failed to understand, well, I can make it quite painfully clear if need be,” she said, taking a couple earth-rending steps towards the battlefield, paws flattening everything in their path.

“Send your commanders to me, now,” she said before them, drumming her toes on the ground while the commanders made their way towards her, proud men cowering before her like a pair of school children in trouble with their teacher. She then slid her paw forward, tearing through the earth and only coming to a stop once the two men were between a pair of toes.

“Now, you two will sign a peace treaty where you stand, or so help me I will march across your countries to each of your capitals, extract your rulers, and make them sign it themselves under my supervision. You will also agree to send us all the materials you owe by the end of this Earth-year, or else we'll send someone else to collect them by force. Do I make myself clear?”Immediately the two men tried to excuse themselves from the agreement, each trying to pin the blame for the war on the other's country.

“Shut it!” the lioness growled. “I'm not interested in hearing who started this pathetic little squabble. You will sign the agreement or I will crush the both of you here and now,” she said, curling her toes for emphasis. She called for someone to bring them pens, papers, chairs and a table, which a few soldiers quickly dropped off before leaving their leaders to draft up the treaty in the shadow of her paw.

“Five hundred planets under the Empire's banner and I just happen to be assigned to the one populated by a bunch of fleas,” she thought to herself, unconsciously tapping her toes while she waited for them to finish. The next time she had to come down to teach these children how to behave, she would just step on the lot of them and see if that didn't set them straight.

-----

Prompt: Overbearing giantess mother unaware of torture from too much "love".

From: jack10810

“Danny? Yoo-hoo, Danny! Are you down there?”

“No,” Danny gasped as he was woken up by that familiar rumbling voice. “That isn't her. It can't be. I never even told her where I live.” He rushed to the window and, peering out, was met with a row of familiar brown-furred toes looming over the whole town. There was no mistaking it now. He ran outside and saw his mother's figure rising high into the sky. The immense bear woman was leaning over, her face hanging over the whole landscape.

“Oh, there you are, sweetie! Come here,” she said, as a hand big enough to hold the entire county descend towards him. Danny stood stock-still, partly due to fear and partly to long years of conditioning.

Immense claws ripped through the earth as they approached, finally gripping him with astonishing precision, though not without some crushing pressure. Then he was lifted miles into the sky, before falling several dozens of feet to land on his mother's hand. “My, how my little bug-bear has grown!” she said, squealing over him, her breath rushing towards him and flattening him against her hand, her voice so loud that he would have covered his hears if he could move his arms at all right then. However painful the fall and the ear-rending sound of her voice might have been, though, what really hurt was the knowledge that her words were being heard for miles around, embarrassing him in front of the entire city.

“Mom, what are you doing here? And how did you find me?”

“Aww! Danny your voice is as cute as ever!”she said, “petting” him with a finger that flattened him against her palm. “As for how I found you, why, it was easy! You should know you mother can smell you wherever you happen to be! And I came to visit you, of course! You haven't called home once since you moved out and I was worried sick about you. But look at you now; you're so skinny! Have you been eating well? Come, why don't I take you back home for a bit; I'll cook you something I know you'll love!” she said, tipping her hand over and letting him fall onto her breast.

As the gargantuan mother bear set out for home, Danny was bounced around her massive tits with each step she took, utterly helpless before the indomitable force of nature that was his mother. And to think he'd believed himself free from this when he'd moved out. If what his mom said was true then she would find him wherever he went. Now and forever, he would have to suffer as his mom's favorite little flea.