- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written based on promtps taken on my Deviantart and Patreon pages.

Prompt: gentle-themed, going to amusement park with gigantic little sister

From: GTScommissions

“Don't lean in so close, Mary; you're making the people nervous,” you tell your sister.

“Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you guys,” she says, taking a step back from the Ferris wheel. From this safer distance she continues looking at the colorful passenger cars as they go around and around, coming eye-level with her at their highest point. Meanwhile, on the ground below, the people give her a wide berth, never getting any closer than 20 feet from her. Yet, despite their wariness, they can't seem to stay away, and the crowd just past that “ring of safety” is thicker than it is almost anywhere else in this place—which only makes it all the more crucial for her to watch her step.

You had been nervous from the first about letting her come here, knowing that she was only invited as a publicity stunt, but she'd been so excited about it that you just couldn't say no. She's much more careful with her movements than the usual 11 year old, but despite everything she's still a little girl, prone to bouts of excitement, and people are so quick to judge. One wrong move and they'd go back to treating her like some sort of rabid wild animal.

Even now, you know she draws their attention more out of morbid curiosity than anything else. It's just as if the were looking at a caged tiger. Sure, they might find her interesting, but the last thing they wanted was to see her roaming the streets with them.

Still, despite so many people obviously being so wary about her, others are more innocently curious, or even sympathetic—mainly the other children. So many of them try to get close to her only to be pulled away by their parents, and while she's sad to see them go, she smiles and waves at them and they wave back.

“Aren't you going to ride the Ferris wheel, big brother?” she asks you.

“I was kinda thinking I'd stay down here and make sure you're okay.”

“Come on, pleeeease? I've never been on one; I need you to tell me what it's like.”

“Yeah, well... I guess I'll do it, then. I'll go get in line; just promise you'll stay right where you are, okay?”“Okay!” she replies.

So you go stand in line and, after a few minutes, you're able to bet on, courtesy of the free tickets they'd given you when you accepted the offer to come here. There are just a couple more passenger cars to fill after you get on, and then the wheel starts going. Soon you're at the very top, where you're just barely eye-level with Mary. You give her a wave; she returns it, along with a smile that melts your heart.

Whatever may come in the future, right now, at least, she's happy, and if she's happy, then so are you.

-----

Prompt: Ryuko uses life-fiber control to shrink Ragyo. She and Satsuki foot torture her until she's microscopic under Satsuki's toenailFrom: Saint009

“You insolent girls! What are you doing to me!?” Ragyo yelled as she dwindled in size, feeling herself growing weaker by the second.

“I'm cutting you down to size so you won't cause trouble for us ever again!” Ryuko said. “This is just a small taste of the power humans and life fibers can achieve when working together in mutual cooperation, not by enslaving each other like you would have done. You wanted to give up our world to the life fibers. Well, now you'll be so small that a single human will be an entire world to you.”“Why you little...”

“Easy there, mother,” Satsuki said, stomping her foot in front of the doll-sized Ragyo. “You're not the one calling the shots here anymore, and you never will be again; from now on you won't even be a bug to us. I was tempted to crush you here and now, but this is a far better punishment; for all your pride and feelings of superiority to humans, you'll have to spend the rest of your life looking up to even the smallest child. Who knows; maybe one day you'll even learn your lesson and achieve the cooperation you need to grow yourself back; then you can start making up for everything you've done. In the meantime, just because I won't kill you that doesn't mean I can't still step on you.” Kicking off her boot, Satsuki stomped down onto her puny mother, pinning her underfoot and grinding her against the floor. “This is just a small taste of the insignificance you can expect to feel from now on. Soon these feet will be the size of countries to you, and you will be like a germ that could spend the rest of her life living on them. How do you like the thought of that, mother?”Satsuki lifted her foot off of Ragyo, only for Ryuko to bring hers down over the shrinking woman, who was now no bigger than a mouse. “Don't think I won't also take this chance to repay you for everything you've done, you awful woman. We'll make sure you suffer all the way down until you're the size of a germ at our feet.” She and Satsuki took turns stomping on Ragyo until they lost her. Searching her foot, Ryuko found her mother, now ant-sized, stuck to her sole and trying pathetically to get herself off of it. She ran her foot over the ground until Ragyo fell off, then Satsuki raised her foot over her mom and let her toes fall onto her, gripping her hard between them. Wiggling them against each other, she rolled Ragyo between them like a piece of lint, until finally she could no longer see nor feel her, at which point she slid her foot back into her boot.

“Well, that takes care of that. Do you think she's still on your foot?” Ryuko asked.

“It doesn't matter. She practically doesn't even exist to us at her new size.”

“Yeah, I guess you're right. Well, let's go tell the others that we beat her.”

And so they set off, completely unaware of the microscopic woman who raged futilely under her daughter's toenail, never to be seen again by human eyes.

-----

Prompt: Idol girl shrinks and plays with a fan using her feet

From: TraitorsGate2

“Man, I'm soooo tired,” Sue Arakawa said as she stepped into her hotel room, kicking off her shoes and slumping down on the couch. She stripped off her stockings, then sighed as she stretched out her legs, letting her feet air out as she propped them up on their heels.

“Hey, you awake down there? Why don't you come out?” she said.

“I-I'm awake, squeaked a voice from one of her discarded shoes. After a few seconds, a tiny arm poked out from inside and pulled up a tiny guy, standing 4 inches tall. He scrambled out of her shoe, jogged over to her, then knelt on the ground between her feet.

“Good to see you're awake. You're not too tired out, are you? Tell me, what was it like in there? And what did you think of my performance?”“I'm fine; it was a bit warm and stuffy in there, but other than that it was fine. And your singing was great, Miss Arakawa! I never dreamt that I would be so close to you while you were on stage! Thank you for granting me this opportunity!”Sue smiled and waved her hand in the air. “Oh, don't mention it. It's the least I could do for my 'biggest fan in the world'. Now tell me, you're not too tired, are you?”“Well, I...”

“Because I really could use a foot massage after all that dancing I did. You have no idea how much my feet hurt after a concert like that. Why, if you gave me a good massage, I'd be so grateful I might even consider letting you watch our next concert from backstage at your normal size.”“R-really? I mean... I'll get right on that, Miss Arakawa!” her tiny fan said, giving her a salute before rushing to her first feet and beginning to massage it.

“Thank you so much! You're the best!” she said, letting him get to work on her grimy, sweaty feet while she browsed her phone to relax. A short while later, she heard him speak up again.

“Miss Arakawa? I'm done with your feet now.”

“What, already? But you didn't even get between my toes.”

“Well, those are a bit too high for me to reach, so I figured...”

“You figured that you'd be lazy and skip them and I wouldn't notice. Is that it?”

“N-no, no! I swear I didn't mean that!”

“Oh, I'm sure you didn't!” she said, gripping him between her toes and dragging him closer along the floor. “Well, how's this now? Are my toes close enough for you now? Come on, show me you're worth keeping around! You wanted go with me to my next concert, didn't you? Because you're not doing a good enough job for that. Come on, I want to really feel your puny hands on my sole!”“Y-yes, Miss Arakawa!” the tiny guy said, then began working on her feet again.

“Better. And this time, don't try to tell me when you've finished your job; I'll be the one to tell you when you've done a good enough job.” She moved her attention back to her phone, running her feet over him while he worked to mess with him and enjoy the power she held over him. To think he had actually agreed to let her shrink him down just so he could spend time with her. Even funnier, he thought she was actually going to grow him back! No way she would let him go; he would be her little pet for the rest of his life.

-----

Prompt: Teacher gives failing student a deep anatomy lesson (vore)

From: AngelusDaemonius

“Miss Matthews? You wanted to see me?”

“That's right. Come in, Michael; we have some things to discuss,” said Patricia Matthews. Michael sat in front of her desk, fidgeting in his seat while she looked over some papers. “I'll make this brief; you are not doing well in anatomy. Despite coming for tutoring sessions at every week for the past month, you still can't even name all the different segments of the digestive tract. No, don't say anything. I've heard all your excuses already. I didn't call you hear to hear you explain yourself for the umpteenth time; I called you here because I think I have a way to make sure you learn these things in time for the test next week. It's a little extreme, but... what do you say? Are you interested?”“Uh, sure, I guess. What do you have in mind, exactly?”

“You'll see in a minute. For now, just take out your anatomy textbook and a notebook. Good, good. Now, hold still,” Patricia said as she pulled out something that looked like a ray gun straight out of a sci-fi show.

“M-miss Matthews? What is that, exactly?”

“Never you mind that, just hold still like I told you. Now, brace yourself!” Upon pulling the trigger, a blue beam shot out of the device and enveloped Michel. After a second, the beam disappeared and he was gone, as if he had popped out of existence. Of course, Patricia knew better than that. She stood and walked around the desk until she saw a tiny “bug” on the floor near Michel's chair. “There you are,” she said to the shrunken student. “Stay right where you are, and don't you dare lose that textbook and notebook.” Thankfully he didn't run screaming like the last student she'd shrunk. She easily picked him up between her fingers and set him down on top of her desk.

“Don't bother asking anything; at that size I can't even hear you,” she said once she noticed he was moving his mouth. “Let me explain everything. You've told me that you learn better when you actually have some direct experience with the thing in question, right? Well, what better way to get experience with the digestive process than by going through all of it yourself?” As she was saying this, she pulled out a small, transparent plastic capsule, about the size of a pill. Pressing at the ends of it, a small latch opened up and she set the capsule down next to Michael.

“Get in. You'll be safe and protected in there while you pass through my digestive tract. Oh, and if you don't get in, I'll just swallow you without the capsule.” Michel hurriedly climbed inside. “Good. Now, there's a light switch above you. Turn it on. Good. And now we're all ready.” With that she popped the capsule into her mouth, swished it around a bit to let Michael get a good first-hand experience with her mouth, then took a sip of water and swallowed, reveling int he feeling of the capsule going down her esophagus. “See you tomorrow, Michael. Be sure to take lots of notes, and photographs if you need to. I'm sure you don't want to have to go through all this again.” She patter her stomach a couple times, then stood and left her office.

-----

Prompt: Superboy gets shrunk and played with by miss Martian and her feet(young justice).

From: rayner3

“M'gann? You in there? I heard you wanted to see me?” Superboy said as she knocked on the door to Miss Martian's room.

“Conner!” Come in, quick! You've got to see this!”

He went inside and closed the door behind him. “Okay, so what's this thing I've got to see?”“Look!” Miss Martian said, holding a pillow up telepathically. After a second the pillow started shrinking until it could fit in his hand.

“Woah!” Conner said as she floated it over to him. “Is this a new ability? How long have you been able to do this?”“Oh, it's just a little something I learned from my uncle,” she said. “I've been practicing it all week and I've gotten very good at it. Look how small I can make that pillow!” She held out her hand and the pillow disappeared in Superboy's hand, becoming too small for even him to see. Then it suddenly expanded back to its normal size, bopping him in the face. “Oops. Sorry. I grew it back too fast.”“It's okay. Just surprised me a bit, is all.”

“Anyway, I think I've just about mastered shrinking inanimate matter. Haven't tried living matter yet aside from some fruits, though... Hey, I know! Since you're here, why don't you let me try it on you?”“I don't know... Is it safe?”

“Sure is! My uncle showed me by shrinking himself down then growing himself back. He also said it's something that you can learn to resist if you've got a strong focus. How about I practice shrinking you and you practice resisting?”“Alright, I guess. You can start whenever.”

As soon as he said that, Conner found himself shrinking down, slowly at first. He tried a few different approaches to halt his shrinking before happening on the trick to it, managing to stop the shrinking without much effort.

“That's good! Now I'll try a little harder,” M'gann said. Superboy found himself shrinking again, and though he slowed it down he couldn't get himself to stop. He focused so hard on resisting his shrinking that he hadn't noticed now small he was now until M'gann took a couple steps towards him. He was barely up to her knee now; she was so big that it was breathtaking. His concentration slipped for a second and soon he found himself shrinking even faster. He panicked and slammed the brakes on his shrinking, stopping when he was half an inch tall.

“Okay, I think that's enough practice for right now. That went way better than I thought it would,” she said, taking a seat in front of Conner. “Y-you know, you look pretty... cute... like this,” she said. She noticed him looking at her feet and, remembered how he had told her once how much he liked them. It was strange, but it looked like he was really into them, even at this size. “Since you helped me out with this, why don't I give you a little reward? Let me know when you want out” she said, raising her foot over him. When he didn't even tell her to stop or fly out form under them , she knew he must be really into this. She lowered her foot onto him and rubbed it back and forth, enjoying how he was enjoying himself.