- Text Size +

Matt ran forward, steadily losing steam as he drew nearer to Miss Clements. He propped on the wall behind her, holding his stitched side and tried to catch his breath. His matted hair clung to his face as he gazed up at the young teacher before him, a smile working across his face as he stared up her dress to the ass underneath. The wonderful view of the black panties above made him quickly forget how tired his long run had made him. He quickly righted himself, slicking his still wet hair back, and climbed the woman's flat to knock on her ankle.

Miss Clements sighed as she stared at the tiled ceiling above her. She had just watched Kristi storm off down a hallway and didn't have the want to follow her. The hectic morning of her first day had stressed her out, and she was ready for it to just be over. Back to rubbing her temples to ease the onset headache the bickering girls had caused, she almost didn't notice the wet, tickling sensation at her ankle. She looked down and saw another, albeit smaller, student pecking at her and waving. She knelt down and gently placed her palm beside the boy. He swiftly clambered aboard and was quickly brought towards Miss Clements' face. She looked over the boy before smiling and speaking hushedly to him, "Hello, how can I help you?"

Matt smiled back at the kind teacher, "Did Heather get Richard back? I fell and missed a bit trying to catch up."

Miss Clements cocked her head, "I take it you're Matt then?"

"Yes Ma'am, Matt Gleeson. I was trying to help Richard since the crazy bitch that took him broke Jake's arm when she stuffed him up her twat. He told me to get Heather if he wasn't back by lunch, but I wasn't gonna let her just take him away after what he did." Miss Clements' eyes went wide listening to the tiny boy rapidly spew out his story; the headache she had mildly soothed redoubled at the influx of information. She closed her eyes and rubbed at her temple again with her free hand.

"Jesus Christ.... The students here ARE crazy," She said under her breath. Looking back at Matt, she said, "I'm sorry, but this day has been a bit rough. I brought the girls here to talk to the principal. Everything should be sorted out soon."

Matt breathed a sigh of relief hearing this; it took a bit of his guilt from leaving Jake to the wolves away, having helped Richard now. "Thank you, Ma'am." He flopped down to his ass on her palm and hung his head for a second. The three-mile run he'd went on had finally caught up as the adrenaline left his body. He took a deep breathe and noticed the smell of lavender permeating around him. He looked back up at Miss Clements, "Your lotion smells nice, Missus...."

Miss Clements blushed at the sudden compliment, forgetting it was a bit intimate to be holding Matt in the palm of her hand. "wh... I... I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Miss Clements."

"Well Miss Clements," Seeing her get flustered just made Matt's shit eating grin shine brighter, "does all of you smell this nice?"

Before the awestruck teacher could respond, Kristi walked around the corner and blew pass the two into the office. The door hadn't closed, so they both heard about Richard's return. Kristi caught the door before it closed and walked off the way the group had come, still ignoring the kneeling teacher. The two watched her swiftly round the corner before the door in front of them started to open again. Panicking, Miss Clements stood up and brought Matt to her cleavage, dropping him into the soft valley. She winced at herself, just realizing what she'd done as Heather stepped out into the hall.

"Is everything all right?" Miss Clements saw the downcast look on Heather's face.

"Richard's okay so that's all that matters," Heather half smiled up at Miss Clements as she said it.

"I'm glad your brother is okay, Miss Ericson," Miss Clements put a hand on Heather's shoulder. "If you need to talk about anything, come and find me in my classroom. I need to go make sure nothing else has happened."

Heather thanked her as Miss Clements gave one final smile and started back towards her classroom. Her steps quickly got her around the school and back to the hall to her class. Instead of going staright there, she stepped off into the bathroom in the hall.

Matt heard the short discussion the two had had before the soft walls around him began to bounce around him, dragging him slightly deeper between the flesh. He didn't know what the teacher had going on now, but he was certain of one thing. She did smell that nice everywhere.