- Text Size +

Richard sat quietly at his desk, the doubts and fears he had thought of on the way here now at the forefront of his mind. After watching the girl, Kristi was what she answered to during the roll call, just take Jake and use him for her own pleasure, he wasn't sure what to think about the situation he had wound up in. He had thought this would be a safe place to get back to talking with people of a similar mindset, but all he saw now was the potential dangers lurking in every corner. He looked over at Matt to see if he could read anything going on in his head, but the boisterous boy remained Stoic with nary a trace of emotion on his face other than rage.

"We'll get him back, Matt," Richard said trying to abate his friend. "Jake is pretty tough and had a knack for getting out of rough situations."

Matt turned slowly to Richard, the fire burning in his eyes seemed to bore a hole straight through Richard and the wall behind him.

"And just how the fuck do you think we're going to do that? In case you've forgotten, we're an inch tall, and Jake is jammed up that bitch's twat!" The vitriolic words crashed into Richard hard, sinking his hopes deeper into his despair. "We can't do anything, Richard. Just drop it. If, and it's a big if, we see him again, we should just thank our lucky stars." Matt's head shrank into his hands as he rubbed out the angry tears that had begun to form at the corners of his eye.

Richard sat in shocked silence, staring at his friend. He had a mind to start berating his friend for even suggesting giving up on Jake before an idea popped into his head.

"Do you remember Heather?" The words held a purpose that Matt was too tilted to register.

"What does your little sister have to do with any of this?" He didn't bother raising his head out of his hands.

"Tell her where I am if I'm not back by lunch."

Matt had only managed to process the words when he looked up to see Richard gone and a piece of paper on his own desk. Turning sharply to look around, he was just able to manage seeing Richard running across the room. He was running towards Kristi.

He shut his mind down. Richard knew if he began to even think of his actions that his body would freeze up and prevent him from doing what needed to be done. He sprinted as fast as his legs could carry him. The floor of the classroom was a blur as he passed desk after desk, his goal within sight but just out of reach. His mind tried as hard as possible to get through to itself, to shut down his legs, so he might live to see another day, but Richard's heart refused to let logic stop him. The burning in his lungs began to hit a level it hadn't in years as he finally reached Kristi's shoe.

He quickly caught his breath as he stared up the pillar, the ridiculous, sheer cliff that was this girl's leg. Taking another deep breath, he began the climb. Recklessly throwing his body up as quickly as he could, he managed to reach her lap in just a few minutes. His breathing now frantic, and his concentration beginning to wane under the stress he had put his body through; his mind began to overpower him with the thoughts of everything that could go wrong. Shaking off the fear for the third time of the day, Richard looked up the body before him. Had she not stuffed his friend down her pants, he might even say she was cute. Her brown hair fell about and over her shoulders and encompassed her tan face, framing it nicely to accentuate her dark brown, almond-shaped eyes.

Richard stepped closer to the prison that held his friend. His senses were clocking in every minute change around him. Kristi's gentle breathing, the sweet smell of vanilla that permeated around him, the subtle movements of her legs as her body unconsciously adjusted itself; it all registered in his mind as he forced one leg after the other, growing ever closer to his goal. The sheen of sweat that had coated his skin grew ever deeper as the exertion coupled with the heat radiating off the surrounding floor started draining all the fluids from his body. By the time his hand plopped noisily against the taut musculature of her abdomen, Richard looked an absolute mess.

Kristi's exposed midriff sat before him. He pulled his sopping hand from the fleshy wall and finally began to really think again. "Okay, dumb ass, you've got yourself here... Now what?" The reality of the situation finally dawned on him. He stood above the crotch of a girl he wasn't even sure he knew to save his friend from said crotch. How could any of this end favorably? But he steeled his resolve and drew his arm back. It didn't matter how it went. He knew he'd make it. The infinitesimally small reverberation of his three knocks had an instant reaction. The landscape shifted violently as a single eye appeared between the separated breasts that formed the ceiling above him.

"Oh? Did a little ant come to play?" The cooly whispered words accompanied a soft giggle as two fingers pinched Richard's shirt and brought him up even with his captor's eyes. "Wait. Weren't you with the little toy I grabbed? Did you get jealous I grabbed him?" The gentle smile she wore threw Richard for a loop. How could someone that did something horrible, not even ten minutes prior, have such an innocent face?

"I've come to bargain," he finally spoke, the clearness of his voice not betraying the sheer terror now dominating his mind.

"A bargain? And just what are you bargaining, lit-tle an-t?" The broken pronunciation driving in deeper how she viewed Richard.

"Let Jake go. You can take me instead," the stifled snort from Kristi was a roller coaster for Richard as he smashed painfully into her cheek from her covering her mouth.

"That's so cute! You all have little names for one another. Like, do you actually believe you're a person?" The crushing words hit Richard hard as he stared into the deep pools of brown staring him down, but he had already made his decision.

"I do! I'm Richard, and I'll take Jake's place if you just let him go." Her brows cocked up at hearing Richard say it again. His resoluteness moving her slightly as a devilish grin snaked its way across her face.

"Okay," the simple word hanging in the air between them as her smile never daunted. Vertigo slapped Richard hard as he was lowered back down to her midriff. A thumb slipped under the denim just under him and propped a tent of it and the lacy red underneath. "Go get him, Richard," the coolness back in her voice as she held Richard's path open before him.

The heat emanating from in front of him caused a fresh layer of sweat to pour out of his own skin as he looked into the darkness. The smell of vanilla and something more primal assaulted his nose while his feet began to march. Into the darkness he went, the light stubble sparsely spaced beneath him became all the more apparent when he began crawling to avoid the soft red ceiling above him, but this was in vain as the ceiling met the floor as they began to make a greater slope downwards. It was now or never.

"Jake!" He called down in a hope of hearing is friend.

"JAKE!" Even louder, he cried. The second time proved fruitful as a muffled noise answered him back from below.

Richard went forward even faster, burning his arms against the now moist fabric pressing against him. Arm over arm, he pulled himself forward. The nub of her clitoris passed underneath him, and a slight shudder rocked the area. The rocking caused his arm to falter, and his face plowed through the swollen lips under him with assistance from the gusset he had just crawled beneath. With a bit of force, he managed to push out the wall holding him down again and force his way further when a leg became visible.

"Jake! Holy shit, dude! Tell me you're alright!" A pained, muffled sound gurgled out further below as Richard grabbed the leg he could see. "I'm getting you out of there, man! Just hold on for me!" He pulled hard on the soaked pants where he could reach. Agonizingly slowly the leg grew closer to Richard until he heard a sputtering cough followed by a quick sharp breath.

"Son of a bitch, Richard! I thought I was gonna die in there!" Richard grabbed hold of Jake again and started to pull again when a cry erupted out of him. "AHH, FUCK DUDE STOP! My arm got caught in her panties when she pushed me in here... I.. I think it's broken."

"Good thing I'm pulling your leg then! Deal with it! We have to get you out of here!" Richard didn't mean for his tone to be so harsh, but he knew there was no other way. His eyes welled with tears as he heard Jake's pain, being roughly dragged backwards through this sweltering, humid hellscape.

The sudden light in front of him blinded his eyes as he crested the mound again. The open space gave a fresher air that immediately stole heat from his body; the clothes he wore, now slick and wet, stuck to his body. He gave the final pull freeing Jake's sopping form. The two immediately began limping back towards the daylight. Walking again by the thumb, an eye stared curiously at them from above.

"Well, look at the little hero," the surroundings shook as another giggle came from above. Two fingers roughly grabbed Jake forcing out another pained cry from the boy. "You should really be thanking him. I've never seen an ant throw away his life for another's like your dear friend, Richard, here. Now shoo, bug. My new toy has to get to work.'" Before any other words could be said, Kristi leaned sideways and dropped Jake from about a foot high.

Richard didn't see any of this since the hand holding her pants open swept over him and dragged his body roughly back into the darkness and over the mound. His trip ended when his chest was pressed back into the clitoris he had coaxed a shudder from before. Her finger bared down on his back, grinding him into the fleshy node. Not wanting to be crushed, he forced his arms in to hug her clit. He squeezed, and he jerked, he even bit down into her flesh. Just as he felt her body start to tremble, a piercing ring reverberated through the air, barely muffled by the cloth and flesh around him.

Jake was violently shaken awake by Matt. Matt's meaty hands covering both sides of Jake's head, his arms pumping back and forth. Jake let out a cry again, the brutal action causing a wave of terrible pain to wash down his neck to his toes.

"Shit! I'm sorry, dude! I thought you were fucking dead! You hit the ground like a sack of taters when she dropped you..." Matt's voice broke and cracked as he held Jake's head even tighter in his paws. "What happened? Where's Richard?"

"She said something about her new toy... That he had thrown his life away," Jake was still groggy from the ordeal he'd just been through. He was able to piece together some of the event and what she had told him, but a greater concern hit his mind. "Get off me, Matt. She broke my arm."

Just as Matt let go and jumped back a bit, a piercing ring reverberated through the air. The two looked up to see their classmates begin moving about and Kristi, directly above them, tremble and barely catch herself on her desk. They watched in silence while her shaky legs carried her through the door.

A wave of hotter, more humid air wafted up towards Richard during the bell's ringing. He felt her tremble before getting up. He felt her shaky movements around him while his hands vigorously kneaded the pliable flesh that had swollen beneath him. He felt it in his bones that Kristi wasn't ready for an ant like him. The fear now a bygone memory, Richard put his entire body to work.