- Text Size +

Richard felt another tremor erupt around him, his sweat indistinguishable from the lubrication soaking everything surrounding him. His ragged breaths pumped forcefully through him. He swallowed the thick liquid that seemed to permeate the air, thankful for the respite from the dryness in his mouth. Aching pain long since beginning to work its way through him as he forced his body to keep the hard pace he was going at. He felt like he had been at this for hours, steadily stimulating everything around him with whatever could reach. His clothes laid somewhere in the dark depths around, a far gone conclusion that they were ruined by now. He couldn't stop now though; he had set his mind on his goal. Each tremor that passed through him was another point in his favor.

Pushing well beyond anything his body had managed since shrinking, he ravenously kneaded her flesh. Every orgasm, whether micro or eliciting a husky moan from her lips, seemed to pour gas on the fire that was his soul. When his arms began to give out, his legs would thrust into the slit in front of him.
When his legs couldn't kick, he twisted his body around like a corkscrew. When he couldn't twist, he chewed and licked the clitoris he was holding on to. As time slowly ticked by, he kept this pattern up.

He figured he was close to being finished, close to a reprieve when the sweet voice above him spoke. "I can't stand it anymore! I want to feel you deeper." The words rattled through his brain misheard for a moment.

"Wait. Wha..." The confusion in his thoughts turned into panic as two fingers engulfed his body.

They dragged him down her swollen, moist lips. The sudden ride sending his mind into free fall; he flailed as the fingers rubbed him around to gather a bit more of her lube before plunging him deep into her sex. He felt like he was going through a washing machine as his body was roughly pushed to and fro inside her. No longer in what little control of the situation he had he merely squirmed, desperately clinging to the closest finger in hopes of not being left behind. The fingers slammed his body upwards and began moving him quickly, encircling an area hotter than the rest with the distinct sound of her hammering heart bleeding through the thin wall.

His mind was beginning to break. His lungs were screaming for air he couldn't get. His ribs felt like they were going to shatter as the fingers ground him into that one spot. The black dots were taking over what little vision he had left. He had given up hope when a crushing force surrounded him. It pulsed around his body again and again, squeezing the last dregs of air from lungs. He was just beginning to black out when the fingers dragged his limp body out. Gulping down air like he'd never get a chance to breathe again; he was slowly pulled up along her sweaty body. Her intoxicating scent filled his mind as she traced him delicately around her firm nipple. He reached out against the pain coursing through him, but he was pulled away and brought closer to her face.

The glow of her recent orgasm lit up Heather's face more than the moonlight drifting through her open window. She looked beautiful even with her hair stuck to the sweat on her face. Her breathing had barely calmed, and Richard was sure he could still hear her heart hammering doubly hard as it had been. The two stared at each other in the soft silence. Richard started to open his mouth, but a finger gently covered his face.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this," the words were barely audible even to Richard, more a breath than a whisper. She pulled him even closer to her face, her lips encompassing him forming perfectly around his body. Whatever he was going to say before had flitted away, a leaf on the wind. The moment lasted as he just enjoyed the feeling of her lips subtly changing around him. His heart fell when she finally pulled away, but the smile she wore knocked any doubts he had away. Again their eyes couldn't be pulled away from the other's. He went to rub the palm she had him in when his arm wouldn't move. The shock tore his eyes from Heather's as he tried to wiggle anything, but her fluids had dried while they basked in each other's presence.

"Sorry to kill the mood..." he sheepishly said, "little help here?" Her smile never changed as she giggled at her brother's plight.

"It's okay. Let's get you cleaned up."

He thought she was going to get up after saying that, but her lips parted and her tongue eased its way up his battered body. His mind was in a tizzy once again as she lapped at him a second time, only he stuck to her tongue this time and could only watch her lips and teeth pass by. A small moan echoed around him as darkness overtook him with the soft click of her teeth.

As saliva pooled around him, her tongue tenderly explored his body. The two forces came together well enough to allow him some mobility again, but even clearly feeling him move, she wanted more. She became more deliberate placing him just behind her front teeth and prodding along his body with the tip of her tongue. Having found her mark, she eased her tongue against his groin. Up and down the muscle went, feeling out every part of his member. The saliva was pooling ever deeper around him, but Richard couldn't care less. He never wanted this moment to end.

When the waves started to lap over his head, he felt the pressure around him drop. His ears popped as the liquid drained away from him. A deeper moan quaked the surrounding air. The taste of her own juices and his flavor forming a cocktail that danced delicately across her tongue. His ears popped again as the pressure switched, and he heard the mixture flow away in a single swallow. Before he could start to move, her tongue pounced on him again more feverishly. Its tip started to move faster around his member, his mind barely able to keep up with the sensation. It wasn't long before a heat ran from his toes up to his groin, and a welcome blankness overtook his mind. She didn't miss a drop as he came on her tongue, relishing the new flavor as it slid back to her throat as well.

She ran her tongue underneath him and brought it back out into the cool air. Richard shivered at the sudden change in temperature. Her hand then came up beneath him, and he took the cue to drop back into her palm. As she pulled her hand away from her face, her eyes stayed glued to Richard. The same smile still present, Heather stared as he rested in her hand.

"Did you enjoy your training session, Bro?" Her smile widened; not a word came from Richard, just a simple thumbs up. She carefully got up and took him towards the bathroom. The warm water from the sink eased some of the aches in his body as he washed the night's activities away. He finished quickly under Heather's loving gaze.

She gave him one more kiss upon entering her room, placing him down on her dresser at the front door of his own little home.

"Night, Bro. Get some rest for our big day tomorrow." She stripped down, her pale and freckled skin softly radiating the moonlight still drifting in.

Richard watched her longingly for a short while before going to his own bed. His mind racing with thoughts of what had transpired for the last few days and giddy for his first day going back to school. His eyes only stayed open a few moments when he hit his bed. Exhaustion finally taking him over.

Chapter End Notes:

Figured y'all might want to know why he woke up so tired and sore this morning. ;) Next chapter is back to the present!