- Text Size +

The flesh around him left nothing untouched. Every inch of Richard's body was violated by the slimy, mucus covered insides of Kristi's bowels. He had been inside a woman before, but never like this. This alien environment was a surreal experience, and the tiny young man failed to comprehend his reality. Nothing here was hospitable. He tried to breathe, but air did not come. Slime oozed into every crevice, the pressure alone constricting his body so intensely that he could not even struggle. Richard even tried screaming, but this only added another level of horror as the slimy mucus simply poured inward with every shout. He thrashed as the foul substance forced its way into his throat, causing him to cough violently and sputter as he continued fruitlessly to fight Kristi's body. The rippled flesh just conformed with his movements, stretching and wrapping around him in its twisted dance.

Kristi turned slightly at the sound of her name, "Yea.." was all she managed to say as a fierce pain erupted on the right side of her face. The force of Heather's blow sent Kristi reeling into the lockers beside her before crashing flat on her ass. Stars shot across her vision, but the pain revitalized her dazed mind. She looked up at her aggressor, a younger girl she didn't recognize, while Heather took a threatening step forward.

Richard felt a sudden violent shift. His surroundings loosen up for a brief moment, giving him a chance to suck in some of the rancid air around him. The respite was instantly shattered; however, when a hard impact reverberated through everything, and his surroundings collapsed in on themselves with a tremendous pressure. His eyes bulged from their sockets as the pressure mounted, and he could do nothing to stop it.

"Give me my brother now, bitch!" Kristi could see the fire in Heather's eyes as she swallowed the blood in her mouth. There was no fear or remorse in her; the unknown girl had a chilling, murderous aura about her. The cogs in her mind took a solid second, but Kristi pieced together what the girl was raging about as a devious thought crossed her mind.

"Oh, so the hero has his big, strong sister ready to help him at a moment's notice, huh?" Kristi stood up saying this as Heather readied her book again. "I hate to break it to you, honey, but he begged me to take him. He took one look at me and jumped into my pants."

Heather couldn't believe this girl; she'd struck her as hard as she could, but Kristi was smiling as she gloated at her. "I didn't fucking ask! Give Richard to me now!" She swung at Kristi again in a rage, but Kristi was watching her now. She easily dodged Heather's second attack, stepping backwards as Heather missed unexpectedly, her wild swing coming within inches of Kristi's face.

Richard was lost as he was shifted inside Kristi. Something had her moving rapidly, and it was having a horrible reaction on him. He was pushed deeper inside her with every movement, her ass swallowing him further as the interaction continued. He didn't know what was happening, but he just wanted it to end.

Having put some distance between them, Kristi turned and slapped her meaty ass. "If you want him so bad, you can pucker up and plant one right here. Just like little Richard did."

A primal scream echoed through the halls as Heather threw her book down and charged into the taunting Kristi. She tackled Kristi back to the ground, the pair tangling up in a heap. Heather had just managed to get on top and start to pummel Kristi when a quick jerk snatched them apart.

"Just what in the hell is going on here, young ladies?" Miss Clements held Heather's arm back as she tried to get back to Kristi.

"This bitch has my brother!" Heather spat pointing at Kristi. "He's tiny, and the whore shoved him in her pants!"

"I haven't done anything," Kristi said getting up from the floor again, "I was coming back from the restroom when this crazy girl started attacking me!"

Miss Clements looked between the two before letting out a sigh. "This isn't Fight Club, ladies. We can talk out our problems, right?" Kristi quickly nodded an affirmation while Heather stared daggers at the older girl.

"I'm not talking about anything," Heather kept her fiery eyes on Kristi. "If this bitch doesn't hand me my brother, I'll cut her fucking open until I find him."

"Little girl! We do NOT talk like that!" Miss Clements was not happy with Heather's profanity. "I've had enough of this. You two are coming with me." The teacher grabbed Kristi's arm and started dragging them both away from the hall.

Richard was thankful that the hellish ride was over. He didn't know how deep he was, just that he was far from where Kristi had deposited him. The movement around him seemed more controlled now. His only hope was that he could get out soon.

As the trio left the hallway, a certain, portly boy sat up in front of the restroom door. Matt shook the pain from his crash down as he slowly stood up, feeling out his body for injury. Having found nothing more serious than the bruises, he looked around for anyone.

"What the fuck just happened?" He wondered aloud before turning and running toward the footsteps he could hear in the distance. He couldn't place it, but he had a feeling he was needed that way.