- Text Size +

Chapter Six

"I'm sorry I was so late. I wanted to be perfect for you." Kayla unfolded the metal chair she brought with her, placing it in the center of the room near Cliff. She turned the chair around so it was backwards, then sat down resting her arms on the back of the chair. "Take off your clothes."

"B-But I'll be naked! And it's cold in here!"

"I've seen you naked before!" Kayla laughed. "I'll keep you warm. Now take 'em off! I want to see those muscles little man!"

"Not like that! Take them off the sexy way, little man."

Cliff twirled his shirt in the air, tossing it aside. He gyrated his hips while he wiggled out of his pants. The way she kept calling him 'little man'; it was so playful. She was having fun. He was too. Cliff noticed for the first time that Kayla wasn't wearing any shoes, she was barefoot. Ten plump, playful toes wiggled joyfully. He loved her short pudgy toes. They wanted their new toy, wanted him.

Kayla slid her bare feet closer to him. She was still wearing her silver anklet with the bells. They tinkled with every twitch of her ankle. "I hope Luiza didn't scare you too much. 'Cause I'm ready to play!"

Cliff stood naked in front of his giant girlfriend. It was a humbling experience. So many conflicting thoughts were running through his mind. More than anything, she was beautiful. A little scary, but drop dead gorgeous... He kept telling himself, "It's just Kayla. She's your girlfriend. She's your girlfriend." Still, giant Kayla was an imposing sight.

"Well go on little man. This is what you almost died for!"

Cliff ran toward her feet, anxious to experience the toes he loved on a whole new level. He had seen her feet plenty of times, but not like this. It was like the difference between watching a movie on his phone's four-inch screen, or watching the same movie on an IMAX screen. He reached out slowly, touching her warm skin with his fingertips. It was hard to believe anything so delicate and soft could squeeze the life out of someone.

Kayla watched with awe. This was a new experience for her too. Usually people ran AWAY from her feet. Something about Cliff's enthusiasm was exciting. Watching her boyfriend explore her toes filled her with a kind of happiness she'd never felt before. It was refreshing to use her feet to bring another person pleasure, instead of pain and suffering. She always felt so dirty and ugly after an execution. Cliff made her feel something else. He made her feel beautiful. She loved that feeling.

She carefully squeezed her soles together with a gentleness she never knew she was capable of, giving her miniature boyfriend a little hug with her feet. Cliff seemed to enjoy her efforts at pleasing him. He was lapping wildly at the underside of her toes with his tongue.

He smelled her perfume on her feet. She wasn't messing around. She really did get ready for him. Kayla may have been the one getting worshipped, but Cliff truly felt special, honored even. She was pulling out all the stops for her special little man.

Kayla stroked Cliff's chest with her big toe, rubbing it against him very gently. "So what do you think?"

"I..." He was dumbfounded, at a total loss for words. Her powerful toe was resting on his chest, pinning him to the floor. The only way he'd be able to move, was if Kayla let him up first. This was the same toe he had seen the night before, crushing the life out of that death row inmate. Now HE was trapped under Kayla's big toe. Would she use it to break his bones, like she had with so many other people?

Kayla leaned down to the floor, closer to Cliff. "I'll tell you what I think. You're the cutest little man that's ever touched my tootsies. They like touching you too. Kiss me." She smothered his face with the tip of her toe.

She felt his willing tongue exploring her skin. He couldn't take his eyes off her, couldn't stop staring at her. Kayla fanned her toes out so she could see him better. He smiled up at her. In that moment, the whole world seemed to fall away. There was only the two of them.

"Back up a bit Cliff, I'm gonna stand up."

He hugged her little toe tightly, refusing to let go. "Just a little longer, I'm not ready for it to be over yet! Please Kayla!"

"Don't be silly! We're just getting started." Kayla raised her foot slightly, shaking it until Cliff lost his grip. "Bad little man, you're supposed to do what your giantess tells you! Now back up." She waited for him, then rose from the chair, pushing it aside. "We can do anything I want, right? You trust me?"

Cliff wasn't sure what she meant, but he did trust her. He nodded slowly.

"Hold still, okay?" She raised her foot over him.

He stared at her wrinkled sole hovering over him. It was so close; it eclipsed his entire view. All he could see was the bottom of Kayla's foot. Cliff thought of what happened to the rest of the people who had seen the bottom of her foot. Most of them were dead. Her sole crept closer and closer. There was nothing to protect him from the wrath of her giant foot, no safety net, only the hard floor to cushion the blow of her incoming step.

Kayla slowly lowered her foot. She made sure Cliff was positioned safely under her arch before transferring all of her weight onto him. There was a little lump under her foot, Cliff. If she slid her foot forward or backward, it would undoubtedly kill him. She stood perfectly still on top of him.

Cliff looked to the side. He saw her other foot resting on the tiled floor. Her high arch was flattened out a bit, under the strain of her body's weight. Cliff gasped as the foot he was watching lifted into the air. All of her weight was planted firmly on him now. Her flesh stretched over his body, pressing him into the floor. He could feel the muscles in her foot twitching, struggling to maintain her balance. He couldn't move. He couldn't breathe. Her foot was in complete control.

Kayla lifted her foot off Cliff. He looked a little red, probably from all the weight. She wondered for a second if maybe she had taken it a little too far. then she noticed his penis sticking up in the air. She could have hung a little flag on it, if she had one. Kayla smiled, reaching behind her back.

"I brought you a present, little man." Kayla dropped the pink slippers she'd been wearing earlier on the floor beside Cliff. "I'm going to step all over you."

He looked back and forth between Kayla and the slippers. It was like a dream, only it was real. His cock was so hard it hurt. What was he supposed to do? He didn't know. His brain wasn't working.

"No one's ever gone inside willingly. How about it little man? Do I have to force you into my slipper?"

Cliff was too busy climbing over the side of her shoe to respond. He wanted to be inside her slipper, more than he'd ever wanted anything in his entire life. Cliff had always had a little foot fetish, but Kayla was taking it to brave new heights. He was about to experience something he never thought possible. He would experience the world from inside Kayla's slipper.

He stared at the outside world from inside of her shoe. Her toes suddenly appeared on the heel of the slipper, ready to slide in and claim their prize. Her nails were painted a shiny pink color, and sprinkled with silver glitter. To Cliff, they looked like candy. Everything about her was a treat; the way she smelled, the way she looked, and her constant teasing. She knew what she was doing to him.

Her foot slid forward ever so slowly. Her toes wiggled their way into the slipper with him, pressing him into the soft cushion's faux fur. It was hard to believe anyone considered being this close to her sexy foot to be torture. Cliff squirmed restlessly, mainly out of excitement. But Kayla's toes effortlessly held him down. The tip of her toe pressed into his chest, forcing the air from his lungs. It felt like an elephant was sitting on his chest, only it wasn't some zoo animal; it was Kayla. It was the most wonderful, most attractive woman he'd ever met.

"Oh God!" "Oh God!"

She heard him yelling inside her shoe. It concerned her a little. Maybe something was wrong? "Cliff? Should I take you out?"

"NOOO! Leave me in here forever!"

"Oh okay then, good." she smiled, taking a small step forward.

"Keep going!" "Keep going!" he shouted.

"Alright, I guess I'll go for a little walk."

This was something new for Kayla too. For the very first time, the little person trapped in her shoe was giving HER orders.

It was Heaven. It had to be. Cliff couldn't think of any other way to describe it. With every step her luscious toes pressed him deep into the slipper, squeezing his body, then lifting away from him slightly. The weight of her step rolled over him again and again. Her toes smelled like perfume, but the inside of the slipper was a little stale. There was no telling how old it was, or how much of her sweat it had absorbed. It was a little funky.

Cliff's eyes rolled back in his head. His penis jerked against her toe, spraying his hot cum everywhere. He clung to the toe above him, hugging it tightly. He never wanted to let go.

Kayla felt a wet spot in her shoe. She stopped walking and pumped her toes up and down on Cliff. The wetness was spreading further and further. The slipper's insole felt a little sticky. She walked back to the execution chamber, taking a seat in the metal chair.

Cliff squinted as light entered the shoe again. He watched Kayla's lovely toes withdraw from the slipper, a little messier than when they first entered it. The slipper lifted high into the air, rather quickly, sending his stomach reeling. He saw her peeking in at him, smiling.

"How was it, little man?"

"I think I have a kink in my neck, my muscles are sore, and my bones ache. I'm hot. I'm sweaty. And this is the greatest fucking day of my entire life! Woman, holding you up is hard work." he laughed.

Kayla grinned at him, massaging his chest affectionately with her fingertip. "Well, I'd say you rose to the occasion!" She tweaked the tip of his erection with her finger, giggling.

"One more time, just give me ten or fifteen more minutes in here! Walk on me again, please Kayla."