- Text Size +


"Hi, I'm here to see Cliff Jackson."

It was Kayla's day off, so she decided on an impromptu visit to Cliff's job. It was only fair, after he surprised HER at work the other day. She prepared herself for the grand, but probably boring, tour. It was boring work, those were Cliff's own words.

"Ma'am, he's not taking visitors at the moment." The receptionist lowered the phone from her ear, hanging it up. "I can take a message if you'd like."

"Tell him it's Kayla."

"I believe Mr. Jackson is having lunch. He said he didn't want to be disturbed. If you want to have a seat, I'm sure he won't be much longer."

"Try him again. Please? Tell him it's Kayla. He'll make time."

The receptionist sighed, picking up the phone again. "Sir, there's a Kayla to see you."

"Thank you." Kayla smiled warmly.

"He'll be right out, Miss."

Kayla waved at Cliff as he weaved his way through the sea of cubicles.

"Hey! You didn't tell me you were coming." He bent down, pecking at her cheek.

"I have to make an appointment to surprise my boyfriend at work?"

"It helps!" he laughed. "I don't know how you got past Roberta so easily. Did you threaten to step on her?"

"Shut up!" Kayla shoved her hip into Cliff, shoving him playfully. "I did not."

"My mistake, Roberta must be getting soft in her old age."

"So show me around already."

"Okay, my office is this way. Try to keep up. If you get lost, you'll need a map to find your way out of the cubicle maze."

Kayla couldn't believe her eyes. The accounting office was FULL of women. Besides Cliff, there were maybe one or two other men. But these weren't ordinary women. She swore they must be models. All of the women he worked with were ridiculously attractive. Part of her wondered if she was imagining it. She'd never suffered from hallucinations before, so it probably wasn't her mind playing tricks on her. She started to feel a little insecure.

"Hey Cliff, thanks so much for helping me finish that report. I never could have done it without you. When you get back from your lunch break, I'll buy you a coffee. I owe you one."

"No problem Sarah, I'm always here to help."

Kayla looked back and forth between Cliff and Sarah. They were smiling sweetly at each other. God, her hair was perfect. Sarah's huge boobs were practically touching Cliff's chest. Did she really have to stand so close to him? Kayla looked up at the long leggy redhead. She was as tall as Cliff, maybe even an inch or so taller. She instantly hated Sarah, on principle. Anyone with a perfect butt like that deserved to be hated a little. She suddenly noticed Sarah looking down at her.

"Oh, hi there! Who's this Cliff? Did you bring your little sister to work with you?"

Kayla grabbed Cliff's arm, intertwining hers with his. "Hi, I'm Kayla, Cliff's GIRLFRIEND!"

"Really? Hmm... You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend Cliff. Hear that ladies? Cliff is off the market!" There was a collective groan of disappointment among the girls in the office, mixed with a bit of laughter.

Kayla moved closer to Cliff, pushing herself up against him a little. Stay away from my man you sluts, was what she was thinking of saying. Instead she tried to think of something that wouldn't make her sound like the crazy jealous girlfriend. "Can I see your office, honey?"

"Absolutely, it's right this way."

"Well, have fun you two." Sarah said, flipping her hair back over her shoulder. "Come get me when you're ready for that coffee Cliff." She smiled at them while they walked off.

Kayla glanced back a few times. Sarah was just standing there, staring at them, burning a hole in the back of Cliff's head with her intense sex stare. Jesus, it's like a slutty tractor beam, Kayla thought to herself. She closed the door to Cliff's office behind her, sealing him off from the mischievous temptress with the perfect teeth and the gigantic breasts. She leaned with her back against the door, holding it closed. She felt like if she moved even an inch, a flood of bimbos would pour into Cliff's office.

"Are you okay Kayla? You seem nervous all of a sudden."

"I didn't realize," she had to stop and catch her breath. For some reason her breaths were coming very quickly and her heart was racing. "You work with so many attractive women." Oh God, did I just say that out loud? Did I actually say attractive? Panic was creeping into her brain. He's going to think I'm a jealous freak.

Cliff just chuckled. "Really? I never noticed. I guess they aren't my type." He patted his leather chair, "Come sit in the big chair."

Kayla reluctantly pried herself away from the door. Much to her chagrin, a wave of sultry bombshells did NOT burst into Cliff's office. She silently breathed a sigh of relief. The image of Sarah batting her luxuriously long eyelashes at Cliff was still stuck in her head.

"It's comfy right? It's a three-thousand dollar chair."

"Seriously?"

"Go on, get comfy. Lean back, put your feet up."

Kayla nestled herself into the chair, kicking her heels off. She propped her feet up on the edge of Cliff's desk. "What are you doing?"

"I just wanna take a picture." He grinned, pointing his phone at her. "You look so hot sitting in my chair like that."

She undid several buttons on her blouse, pulling it open to reveal her cleavage. "How about now?" Kayla laughed as the flash on his phone went off over and over again. She lifted her hair up in a sexy way, posing playfully for him.

"This is so fucking hot!"

"Put that camera down and get over here. Wait, close the blinds first."

Cliff rushed from the blinds to his desk. Kayla pushed him onto the desk, knocking over some of his things. Before he knew what was happening, she had unbuttoned his pants, and was pulling his cock out.

"Holy crap Kayla! You really want to do this here?"

She lowered her face to his crotch, kissing the tip of his penis. His stiff shaft pulsed rapidly with his heartbeat. She swirled her tongue around the head of his penis, tasting his precum.

Cliff gasped as Kayla took his cock into her mouth. He put his hands in her hair, straddling her face. Her lips bobbed up and down his erection while he slowly gyrated his hips. He could feel the head of his penis bumping against the back of her throat. It was without a doubt the best head he'd ever had.

Kayla sucked the cum spilling from his throbbing manhood. His hands clenched tightly, gently tugging her hair. She continued massaging his erection with her tongue until it faded away. Then she smiled up at him.

"You're doing me later."

"Yes," he panted. "Yes I am."

Right as they finished, there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Kayla announced, rising from her knees. "Put your pants back on."

Sarah stood in the doorway holding a coffee cup. She saw Cliff zipping his pants back up and buttoning his fly. Kayla still had some of his semen on her lips.

Kayla smiled up at Sarah, licking her lips clean. "Thanks sweetie, that was thoughtful of you." She snatched the cup of coffee Sarah was holding, then turned back to Cliff. "I'll see you tonight at my place, honey."

He collapsed into his three-thousand dollar chair with an audible sigh. Kayla strutted out of his office, working her ass. She knew he was staring; she could feel his eyes all over her swaying hips.