- Text Size +

Eddie had a fitful night sleeping. The dreams were coming rapidly. And each one was basically the same. They all had Eddie’s parents over for dinner, and then he did something to get Brenda mad at him, and she would pull his pants down and smack his ass in front of his mom. Eddie would then run into the bedroom and cry. Then the next dream would start and end the same way.


Eddie finally woke up and glanced at the clock. 10:00am. Shit, he thought. He had to clean before Brenda got home from work. He noticed a piece of paper next to him on the bed. Brenda had left him a pretty long list of things that he needed to get done.


He quickly hopped down from the bed and made his way to the kitchen. He used a step ladder to reach the coffee maker, and after putting a fresh filter and grounds in, turned it on. 


He looked at the list. Brenda wanted the dishes done, and the floor swept and mopped. So while the coffee was brewing, Eddie managed to clean Brenda’s breakfast dishes, and wipe the counters. The coffee was ready and he made his cup, then drank quickly, and worked on the floor.


He glanced at the clock. 11:00am. He looked at the list. The living room needed dusting and vacuuming. So that was his next job. But he made himself some toast first, and when he finished, cleaned up his mess and made his way to the living room. 


It took him longer than he anticipated to clean the room. The dual factors of his diminished size and the larger furniture, meant that it was much more difficult for him to move. Unlike the kitchen, which had a smooth floor, and made it easier to move things, the living room had carpet. He felt like he was trying to move things set in concrete. After what seemed like an eternity, he finally finished. He looked at the clock. 1:15pm. He pulled out the list. Next job, the bathroom.


So he made his way there. The toilet was easy to clean. It was closer to his height. The sink and shower were a different story. He needed the step ladder from the kitchen to clean the sink. But there was no way he could reach up by the shower nozzle, even with the step ladder. He would just have to do the best he could and hope Brenda understood. Finally finished, he went to the living room and looked at the clock. 3:00pm. He pulled out the trusty list. Brenda wanted the bedroom cleaned. 


Shit, Eddie thought, he wouldn’t have time to totally clean the room before Brenda came home. He still needed to shower. So the best he could do was make the bed, which proved more time consuming due to its large size, clean up all the laundry off the floor, and quickly dust as best he could. He glanced at the clock. 4:15pm. Brenda would be home at 5:00pm, and his parents would be there at 5:30. 


He quickly showered and dressed. Brenda would be home in 20 minutes. They were going to have dinner delivered, so Eddie was thankful that he didn’t have to cook. But something was nagging at him. He felt that he forgot to do something from the list, and Brenda would be home in a few minutes. He looked at the list again, Trash! He forgot to empty the trash cans and take out the bag in the kitchen. So he rushed as fast as he could to get it done before Brenda arrived.


He had gathered all the trash and combined it with the bag in the kitchen, then lifted it out of the container. It was much heavier than he thought, and he almost lost his balance. But he managed to take it out and have a new bag in by the time Brenda was walking through the front door.


Eddie was flushed from the exertion. Brenda looked down at him and asked him if he did what she wanted. Eddie told her yes. She asked him if he was sure, and instead of answering yes, Eddie said that he couldn’t totally clean the bedroom because he ran out of time.


Brenda asked him what time he got up, and Eddie replied 10. With his parents due in a matter of minutes, there was nothing Brenda could do. If there was one room that needed to be skipped, she would rather it be the bedroom. But she looked at Eddie and told him to try to get it done the next time. 


Eddie breathed a sigh of relief. He thought Brenda would have flipped and gotten really upset. But she seemed to be in a decent mood. Eddie asked her how her day went. Brenda replied that it went fine. She told him the bank manager was looking to promote someone to a management position, and she thought that she had a good shot at the job.


So, in this world, Brenda works at a bank. Eddie laughed to himself. In the old world, her Humanities degree was worthless. Now she is up for a promotion. 


But one thing was becoming clear to Eddie. It seemed that Brenda was becoming sexier by the day. He couldn’t explain it. He had always found her sexy before the change, but now even more so. If she could just be nicer to him, he might actually start to enjoy this new life. 


Eddie was startled out his thoughts by the loud dinging of the door bell. He was apprehensive about seeing his parents after the change. But he couldn’t avoid it any longer. So he opened the front door. 


He saw his mom first. Opening the door for her, she had a warm smile on her face as she bent down and picked him up, asking how her little boy was. She gave him a big kiss on his cheek. Eddie sensed that she wasn’t being condescending or anything like that. She was showing true warmth and affection that any mother would show her child. Eddie was eye level with her and told her that everything was going great (a lie), and he wanted to know how she was doing.


She looked at her son and said that she found a house that she liked, and was thinking about moving her and his father there. That jolted Eddie from his warm feelings. Apparently, in this world, if the women decides the family is moving, that’s it, the family moves. No discussion, nothing. 


Once him mom put Eddie down he saw his sister, Jennifer. God, he thought, his little sister, seven years younger, was just as big as Brenda. She bent her knees to be as close to his eye level as possible, and gave him a big hug. She asked him how he was doing, and he told her the same thing as he told his mom.


Once Jennifer stood back up, it was very disconcerting for Eddie to be looking straight at his sister’s belly button. It was definitely a surreal experience. But once he looked past her, he saw his dad, Joe. 


His father had a warm smile and hugged his son, and started talking. It was then that Eddie saw Robert, his brother-in-law, and apparently Jennifer’s man. He shook his hand. By that time, Brenda had returned from the bedroom, where she had gone to change out of her work clothes. The women congregated to the sofa in the living room, leaving the men the option of the dining room, or the bedroom to talk. 


Eddie noticed that both his father and Robert looked really happy with how their lives were. Silently, Eddie thought that if they only knew. But Eddie asked Joe about his mom’s decision to move to the shore. Joe said he was excited. He had always dreamed of walking with his wife on the beach at sunset. 


Eddie didn’t know his dad was a romantic at heart. But he saw nothing but happiness in his father’s eyes, and Eddie gave him a hug and told him to enjoy those walks.


He then asked Robert how he was doing. Robert told him that Jennifer got them an apartment when she started working at a law firm, but now she was looking for a house. Law firm? Eddie reminded Robert that his sister was only 17 years old. Robert looked at him funny. He told Eddie that girls graduate high school at 15. Did he forget? Eddie was trying to process what Robert had told him. He knew the entire world changed. He just never thought about how schools would change. Robert further explained that boys graduate at 18. Eddie didn’t know how to reply, so he just nodded his head like he temporarily forgot and then remembered. But to Eddie, Robert looked as happy as his father did. Who was he to rain on their parade.


Eddie heard Brenda calling him from the living room, so the three men went out together. Brenda told Eddie to get the menu from the table, and once the women decided what they wanted, it was the men’s turn. Brenda made the call and paid with her credit card. 40 minutes later, the meal was delivered.


Eddie set the table, while Joe and Robert brought the food out to the kitchen. The women all took their seats. The men had their own chairs, each equipped with a booster to let them sit more level with the women.


After dinner, the women went back out to the living room, while the men cleaned up. Eddie made coffee and the guys took cups out to their women. And then they went back out to the kitchen. After a couple of hours, Elaine, Eddie’s mom, said it was time to leave. And so the goodbyes were said, hugs and kisses were given, and Brenda and Eddie watched Jennifer drive away.


Eddie closed the door, then took Brenda’s large hand in his. She looked at him, unsure what he was doing. Eddie told her that he was sorry for cheating on her. He loved her more than anything, and it was his stupidity that caused her pain. He told her that his father and Robert looked so happy in this new world, that he was willing to give it try if it would make her happy. Eddie had small tears running down his cheeks.


Brenda heard his words and saw his emotions, and started crying too. She said that yes, he did hurt her. But she explained to him that she honestly didn’t know about what Ezmeralda was planning to do until just before it happened. She knew that he would have a tough time adjusting.


But Brenda told him that she loved him too, and with that she picked him up and took him to the bedroom. Suddenly, pent up passion was released. Eddie got to finally explore Brenda’s new, larger body. And he loved what he saw. She was proportioned the same as when he married her, only larger. He explored every area of her body, causing her to moan from sweet spots that Eddie was reaching. 


And then she lost control and lifted him up to be closer to her and basically ravaged his body until he passed out. Eddie had much better dreams than the night before. He had finally started to accept his new life.









Chapter End Notes:

I am kind of toying around with the idea of making this a kind of anthology series. But I'm not sure, as I would have to take great care in making sure that each story is as different from the first one.