- Text Size +

The car ride home was tense. Brenda had buckled Eddie in his seat, but she wasn’t as gentle as she was when they were leaving for her mom’s house. Brenda was still fuming that Eddie acted up in front of her mom and her friend. She would have to have a long talk with him when they got home.


Eddie was still upset that Diane’s friend Ezmeralda decided on her own to create this new world, without thinking of the men who would be affected. He was upset that Brenda punished him in front of the women, which embarrassed him, plus she made him apologize. He couldn’t understand that. Here, his whole life had changed just like that, and he was the one apologizing. He was fuming.


He asked Brenda why she stopped him from demanding to know why Ezmeralda did what she did. Brenda at first ignored him. Eddie asked again, this time his voice a little louder. Brenda sighed. She glanced at her husband in the booster seat and coldly explained to him that he was embarrassing her in front of her mom and her friend. If he behaved more like an adult, she would have let him talk to Ezmeralda. But he acted like a little kid, so she dealt with him like he was a little kid.


Eddie asked her if she understood the changes that he was now forced to adapt to, against his will? Brenda said what’s done is done. He can either embrace the changes like a mature adult, or keep carrying on like a little child, in which case she would treat him as such.


Eddie started asking another question when Brenda cut him off and told him that the conversation was over. He asked her why, and she replied because she said so. So the last 5 minutes of the ride home was as silent as the first 10 minutes.


Once Brenda pulled into the driveway, she unbuckled Eddie and went around to get him out of the seat. She held him on her hip for a bit, before asking him if he was ready to act like an adult. Eddie meekly replied he was, so Brenda place his feet on the ground and unlocked the front door.


Eddie immediately went into the bathroom and locked the door. He used a step ladder to reach the faucet and turned the water on. Looking directly at the lower half of the mirror, he saw how small he had become after the changes. Gone was the strapping 6’4” 200lb specimen. Now it was replaced by a guy barely 5’3” and 140lbs. 


Eddie started to cry due to the knowledge that this was his new life. He could leave Brenda, but where would he go? He had nowhere. So he just continued to cry. His tears were interrupted by a knock on the bathroom door. Brenda told him that she had to use the toilet. Eddie turned the water off, and dried his eyes. Then he unlocked the door and let Brenda in.


She looked at his eyes and knew that he had been crying. She escorted him out and shut the door. Eddie thought to himself that he might be able to deal with the physical changes, if Brenda wasn’t so cold emotionally. 


And he dreaded seeing his parents in a couple of days. He knew it was going to be a shock seeing the change in size with his mom and dad. He just hoped that his mom didn’t behave like Brenda.


Eddie hopped up on the sofa and turned the TV on. He automatically looked for a movie that he had seen before, but quickly realized that the programs on the TV now didn’t exist before 6pm. So he stopped at each channel to see if anything caught his attention. All the programs were basically the same. Women in all the roles, except when they needed a man to be the new “damsel in distress “. 


Brenda kept telling him that the world changed for the better, but the programs on TV got ridiculously worse. He just shook his head. The “new” world sucked, his life sucked, and the TV sucked. A perfect hat trick of misery.


Brenda came out of the bathroom and took a seat on the sofa. Where Eddie struggled to get on due to his diminished size, Brenda effortlessly sat down, because the sofa was scaled for the height of women. In fact, all the furniture was scaled for the size of women.


Brenda took the remote that Eddie temporarily put down and found a show she liked. Eddie now knew what he would be watching until he went to bed. Brenda was focused on the TV. Eddie focused on Brenda. He admitted to himself that she did look as beautiful now as she did the day he married her. She was so much bigger than him, yet she looked even more feminine than before. 


Eddie thought about trying to talk to Brenda, but the way she was acting towards him made it impossible. The last thing he needed was for his wife to pull his pants down and smack his ass again. So, he got down from the sofa and went to the bedroom.


The larger bed presented the same challenge to him as the sofa, but he was able to eventually make it on. He assumed that their respective sides remained the same, so he laid on the right side and closed his eyes.


He found falling asleep impossible. His mind was replaying the events of the day, and there was no way he could turn it off. And then he wondered about the kids of the world. Was there a corresponding height difference between boys and girls as there was between men and women?  He shuddered at the thought of some girl between 8 and 10 years of age being taller than him. How would they behave towards him? Like Brenda? Or like her mom? He shuddered at the thought. 


But eventually his mind stopped racing long enough for him to fall into a fitful sleep. Any dream he had was always the same- he would argue with Brenda, and Brenda would punish him. Finally he fell into a deep sleep. And his dreams calmed down.