- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy and come and join me on discord! 

https://discord.gg/ky9gF5Uf

My heart ached as past memories flooded my mind. My soul seemed to tear asunder as I looked from down below at the woman who I once called my friend. The woman who I could almost regard as one of my own sisters.


"Braden what are you doing? Get down." Cody whispered as he pulled me down to the ground for I hadn't noticed just how high I was standing.


Cody with his right hand on my shoulder held me to the ground against my will. "The tall grass conceals our presence, but it doesn't make us invisible. She will spot us if we are not careful.


It didn't feel good to have my face forced into the dirt. The ground did little to cushion my face or even provide my skin with a little bit of comfort and yet I didn't care... "T-that person, that giant is my childhood friend." 


"No she's not." Cody whispered with utmost certainty. "That right their is the enemy, you know this." 


"I know." I said with anger. "I know." 


"Than you know what must be done. We have a mission to observe and report." 


I said nothing as I realized that Cody was right. I really hated that. 


The sound of booming footsteps echoed through the forest as Penelope walked amongst the giant trees.


I watched as she looked around her surroundings, she was obviously looking for something, but what was it. 


I had many questions and even though I knew it was crazy, I wanted to speak to her, even if me doing so would result in my death. I wanted this, but I soon realized a certain truth. Penelope wasn't alone. 


"Penelope!"


Both me and Cody cover our ears as a massively powerful voice made the forest tremble.


"Shit." Cody whispered from beside me. 


Penelope turned and looked at the giantess that was walking at her. The giantess had short brown curly hair and she wore rigid armor all around her massive body. Taking a closer look I realized that Penelope was wearing the same thing. 


"Saber." Penelope said with a calm tone as if she was analyzing a situation.


"Penelope did you find anything?" 


Penelope shook her head. "No nothing, how about you?" 


"Both but this little thing." The giant called Saber smirked as she brought her hand.


I could barely see from all the way down here but it looked like Saber was holding onto something within her fingers. Something the size of a speck.


"Is that?" 


I look towards Cody as he lurched forward in surprise. 


"What is it?" I asked trying to make since of whatever Cody was seeing. It was then that I heard the sound of thunder. 


"You found a man." Penelope spoke from up above. 


Sweat fell from my forehead as I heard the very last thing I ever wanted to hear. "Oh no." We where exposed. Taking a closer look I could barely see the man being held within Sabers fingers. The man was wearing the garb of an emerald knight. 


"T-that's, Miles..." Cody said with shivering his voice. 

***

Miles hung upside down as his leg was held like a small twig between two mighty fingers. He could barely see the ground as his vision seemed to blur. He looked into the massive face of the woman who held him. He could smell her humid breath wash over him as the giant held him close.


["I don't think that theirs a way out of this."] Miles thought to himself as two giantesses surrounded him on both sides.


["Am I going to have to use it?"] 


Miles steady himself, he calmed his nerves as the realization hit him on what was needed to be done. 


"Hello little one." The giant spoke as she held the little man close to her lips. 


Miles covered his ears as the giantesses voice assaulted his ears from up close.


"My name is Saber and this is my friend Penelope. What's your name little guy." 


"M-Miles..." 


Saber smiled gently as she looked at the little man hanging in between her fingers. "Well Miles won't you be our friend and tell us where exactly is your little city Huh?" 


Miles could feel his heart speed up at the giants question. "The city?"


"We know that their is a hidden city located somewhere inside this forest, we just don't know where." Penelope said with a serious tone as she looked out amongst the tall trees that surrounded them in nature.


Saber nods her head in agreement. "Yes exactly so how about you tell us my little friend." 


Miles said nothing as he seemed to be in deep thought. His eyes stared into the face of his captor and yet still they gleamed with a strong light. "No..." 


"Huh? Excuse me little guy. I don't think I heard you." Saber brings Miles up to her right ear. 


"I-I won't let you destroy my home. I would kill myself before I would let such a thing happen. 


Saber giggles as she heard the small man speak such big words. "Oh come now don't be so boring, and don't make this any more complicated." Saber says as she returns miles to the center of her eye. 


"Tell me and my friend everything that we want to know and I promise you will be rewarded, but if you don't tell me what I want to know then, well..." 


Miles began sweat profusely as the giant began to speak her threat. "Or else what?" 


Saber brings the little man closer to her lips and with little thought or reason kiss the little solder with pink lips that effortlessly covered a his body in soft flesh. "Well let's just say that I haven't played with a little cute guy like yourself in a while, and I've been told that I can be ruff." Saber said sexually as she emphasized her playful mood. 


"I'm not afraid of you." Miles says with a calm voice and spirit.


"Oh? And why is that little man?" 


Miles for the first time since he had gotten into this horrible predicament began to smile as he dug his hands into the greenish depths of his armor. Soon he held it in his hand, a reddish paper filled with powder. "Because of this."


Saber for a moment stood perplexed as she looked at the small paper in Miles hand. It was a paper that could rest on her finger and still have room to spare. "Hahahaha!!! What is that." 


Miles endured the force of Sabers voice as he swung back and forth from the force of her breath. "This is my fail safe, a weapon created by my brothers. You will let me go or I will release this on the both of you." 


Saber could feel her pulse race with excitement as the little man within her fingers threatened her with this microscopic paper. "Oh will you?" 


Saber brings her face an inch away from Miles. "Prove it little man." Saber slowly opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue.


Fear over took Miles as he bore witness to a cavern of flesh that seemed endless. "Ahhhh!" Miles yelled as he drops the red paper into the giants mouth. 


Saber barely felt the touch of the red paper against her tongue. She could barely taste the  red powder against her taste buds. She closed her mouth, her eyes never leaving Miles. 


Miles hoped that his plan would work. The substance that the giantess swallowed was a substance that would explode as soon as air touched it. It was still in the early stages of testing but deep down he hoped it would work. He hoped that this bomb would kill this giant or at least injure her. 


In an instant Sabers cheeks expanded with a massive force. Her cheeks glowed with fire as an inferno was unleashed from with her body, an inferno that was drenched in salvia and flesh. 


Miles watched in horror as dark smoke escaped from the giants mouth and nose. Saber smiled at the little man and it was then that mark knew... 


"It didn't work."

Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234