- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy and for earlier releases plz come and support me on My Patreon!

I had survived the apocalypse that had left the world in ruins and had been forced to adapt to a world that was unrecognizable from the one I had known. I had hidden from the gigantic monsters that roamed the lands and struggled to find a place where I could belong.


But nothing had prepared me for the sight that I was witnessing right now. My childhood friend, Penelope, had grown to an enormous size and now towered over him, the most legendary man in the city of Endsby, Major Peter Hilmington himself. I stared up at her, unable to believe what i was seeing.


I saw it, I saw the anger and fury in Penelope's eyes, an anger that I realized had always been there, just hidden under the surface.  It was that anger that was leading her on, commanding her body to stomp the life out of the major. 


I knew that I had to do something to stop her, but I was frozen in place. Her eyes were so dark that I could no longer recognize the Penelope that I had grown up with. I remembered that same look, I had seen this same look before, in my old girlfriend, Georgia. It terrified me. 


I took a step back as Penelope raised her foot higher into the air. I knew that she had heard my words, she looked right at me, but the madness had overtaken her, the madness held by all giantesses who had lost their cool, who had given into their anger. It was this madness that turned her attention back towards the Major. 


I took a deep breath and stepped forward, ready to face whatever danger lay ahead. Would she recognize me, would she listen, I didn't know but I knew that I would have to be brave and courageous if I was going to reach her, stop her. My legs were trembling, I continued to stare up at my towering friend as I walked through a raging battlefield, with running solders and exploding tanks.


"I said stop." My voice carried as much power as he could muster. Penelope turned her attention back towards me, her eyes still wild and crazy. She said no words as she looked down at me, unmoving as her gigantic foot continued to hover over the Major. I knew I was risking everything by standing up to her, my life as well as my position as an Emerald knight, yea that time was pretty much over and yet I couldn't let her give in to her rage.


"You do this, and we're done," I said firmly. "You and me...if you really are my friend, if you really are the Penelope I remember...then you will stop this, right now!"


I yelled as loud as I could, hoping that she would listen. For a moment, the whole battle field went silent. Penelope looked down at him with a mix of anger and confusion. Then, slowly, her foot began to lift away from the soldier's body. I let out a sigh of relief as Penelope turned away, her emotions still raw as she faced me. 


Penelope began to walk towards me her footsteps caused the ground to tremble and shake, and her form cast a shadow over me.


I was afraid, unsure of what to do. I let loose a gulp, hoping that I hadn't drawn Penelope's wrath. I couldn't see her face, she was just too tall, that didn't change as she began to bend down towards me. 


Penelope slowly extended her hand towards me, I couldn't help but feel a sense of awe, I mean I was still getting use to this. Her palm was up as she lowered it towards me. I knew that climbing on board was a bad idea, but something inside me told him to trust her.


Climbing aboard, I felt a rush of stage freight as all eyes where on me. I hated that feeling but I had no choice but to bare it. Penelope slowly began to stand up, her fingers creating a cage around me. I braced myself, unsure of what was to come.


The wind whipped past me, and the world below me grew smaller and smaller. I looked out, marveling at the beauty of the world from such a height. Penelope looked down at me, her eyes had lost that raging fire and was replaced with a look of regret. 


"I'm sorry." She said with a low voice. "I'm so sorry." 


I turned to Penelope, I could see the worry in her face. I knew that she wanted me to say something but there was nothing to say, not here, not now. I turned away and stepped towards her outstretched fingers, which acted like a bridge. I looked down at the ground and saw the cost of the battle that had just taken place. So many people injured, so many dead.


"Put me down," I said, still looking at the scene below.


Penelope said nothing, but I could still feel her gaze in the back of my spine. I was once again forced to brace myself as she lowered me down slowly.


I stepped down from Penelope's hand and I walked towards the men who I used to call my comrades. They stood by the gate of the city, their weapons at the ready, their faces grim. They had been my friends once, but now they were ready to gut me like a pig. I couldn't blame them, I understood why they had chosen their path, but I couldn't join them either.


And then he saw him standing there, Peter Hatchet himself.  


["Shit what am I going to say."] 

*** 

Georgia Stood tall over a ruined city, her long black hair whipping around her face in the strong wind. Her skin was a pale blue, and her eyes glowed with an eerie light.


The buildings of the city could barely reach the top of her toes, reduced to mere rubble at her feet. Georgia smiled down at the destruction, reveling in the chaos she had caused.


But even as she looked down at the burning wreckage, only one person was truly on her mind.


"Braden, Braden, Braden," she murmured to herself. "I can't help but wonder, have you forgotten what I said?"


She tilted her head back and let out a high-pitched laugh that echoed through the burning streets.


"You are not allowed to be happy. You are not allowed to move on from me," she continued, her eyes beginning to glow with a blue light. "I'll take everything away from you, that's my promise."


Georgia took a step forward, the ground shaking beneath her feet. She was immensely powerful, and she knew it. 


"Braden I'll be coming soon." She said as she looked towards the far of distance, gazing at the much two Giantesses that stood a thousand ft tall. 


"I'm coming soon."

Chapter End Notes:

Literally only for 1 dollar. Come and check it out.


https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234