- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!

Have you ever had to run for your life from a stampede of wild animals, led by a massive giant woman who turned out to be your best friend's daughter, no, well lucky you because that situation was what I found myself in at this very moment.


With Lyan by my side we both made our way through the tall grass as giant animals fell from the sky, blocking our path. The ground beneath our feet shook with powerful vibrations that almost knocked both of us off our feet and with every passing second Lyan's daughter Brittany got closer and closer, her feet slamming against the ground, creating deep feet shaped craters.


"We're not going to be able to get away!" Lyan yells from my side. 


While running I turn and look behind me only to see Brittany a few feet away from us. I hated to say it but Lyan was right we weren't going to get away, for their was no way for a man to outrun a giantess.


"I HAVE YOU NOW!" Brittany yells with Victorious glee, as she raises her right foot and with unimaginable force stomps her foot against the ground. 


"BOOM!" 


The energy of a massive shockwave spreads throughout the whole area, tussling the wind and uplifting the ground, forming wide and deep openings in the ground that could swallow a man whole. 


""Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!"" Both me and Lyan yell as we are thrown to the ground by an unseen force. 


While lying on the ground my body was covered in dirt and small cuts where etched onto my skin. Lyan unconscious, lied beside me his head bleeding from a deep scar. The way ahead was blocked by a deep crevice, preventing us from moving ahead. We where out of options and in the end I found myself asking myself, "What are we going to do?" 


I could feel the ground tremble as Brittany walks towards my battered body. Her eyes unkind, her lips curved into a cocky smile. She stood alone, towering over me. The wild beasts that had once attacked her where now either dead or where blown away from her foot falls, now she was all that was left.


Brittany looked down at me with her hands on her hips. "YOU LITTLE PEST DID YOU REAALY THINK THAT YOU COULD ESCAPE." 


I struggle to stand on my feet as I refused to lie on my belly like a slain animal. 


"YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN MY WARNING LIKE A GOOD LITTLE BUG..."


"And what? Let you take Lyan away!" I yell griping my left arm which aced with pain. 


I grit my teeth as I looked up at the over grown bitch standing over me. "Don't think that I don't know what you women do to us men, in your nightmarish cities." 


I walk forward as I thought about all the stories that I heard. "We are nothing but toys to you monsters, your slaves, entertainment, heck even a snack on a rainy day! You want Lyan to be apart of your family? Ha! Don't make me laugh!" 


Brittany shook with rage as she listened to my words. "YOU DARE TO..." 


"Dare to what? Speak to you as an equal!?  Your damn right I do." I interrupt with a smile. 


All was quite as both Brittany and I stared at each other, both to stubborn to look away. It was then in this moment of silence that I heard the sound of small chuckling that soon grew into all out laughter.


With her hands on her knees Brittany laughed uncontrollably as if I had told the worlds best joke, she was laughing so hard in fact that her eyes began to tear up from joy. I stood in front of her mighty toes completely baffled, wondering if I had said something funny. 


"YOU KNOW..." Brittany says through the small pieces of laughter that refused to be contained. 


"YOU MEN NEVER CHANGE." 


Brittany before I could react moves her right foot towards my location, like an unstoppable force Brittany's giant toes slam right into my chest, against my body her toes felt like the hardest rock and smelled like she hadn't washed them in years, which I was seriously not doubting. 


I slam into the ground as my chest throbs with pain. I gasp for air as All the air had been knocked out of my lungs. While regaining my breath and my sense of calm I noticed how a darkening shadow loomed over my whole entire body. 


Looking up I could see a skin colored sky covered in dirt, I could see the wiggling of toes bigger than whole entire boulders, I could see the pattern and crevices of Brittany's mighty foot hover over me. I was looking at my death, and yet my life did not flash before my eyes, so I guessed that a giantesses foot would be my last sight while alive.


"WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR PLACE IS UNDER OUR FOOT, YOU ALL ARE SPECKS OF DUST UNDERNEATH OUR FINGERNAILS AND THIS PLANET IS UNDER OUR CONTROL."


I said no words as I listened to a giantess belittle my very existence.


"YOU ARE NOTHING, AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING, THE MOMENT YOU FORGET THAT..." 


"BOOM!" Brittany once agian slams her gigantic foot against the ground, a few inches away from my body. The force was enough to send me flying a few feet through the air. I tumble through the tall grass, my body out of strength.


"THE MOMENT YOU FORGET IS THE MOMENT YOU GET CRUSHED." Brittany continues.


With my face against the ground one question piped into my mind. "Is she going to kill me?" 


 Brittany bends down and reaches out her hand, gripping me between her fingers ever gently and yet tightly. Bringing me up to her face she smirks as if she had found something amusing. 


"YOU DID NOT HEED MY WARNING, THEREFORE YOU WILL COME WITH ME, AND BE WHAT YOU WOULD CALL MY SLAVE, AND IF YOUR A GOOD LITTLE SLAVE THAN MAYBE ILL ALLOW YOU TO BE MY TOY." Brittany said as if the very thought was an honor.


My heart raced as I began to realize that all my years of survival, years of avoiding danger, all those years where all for not, my life really was over.


"Stop!" 


I open my eyes wide upon hearing a voice echo from afar. From within the air I look down and see Lyan standing tall on his feet, blood trickling down his forehead. His legs where shaking, his breath was erratic, he shouldn't have been on his feet and yet what truly drew my attention was what Lyan held in his right hand, a small metallic ball no bigger than a tennis ball.


Lyan holds the metallic ball high in the air. "Let him go Brittany, let him go or else!" 


"OR ELSE WHAT DADDY, WHAT WILL YOU DO, WHAT CAN YOU DO, LITTLE MAN!" Brittany yells, anger ever evident in her tones.  


"I can't do much, and I know that I am certainly not your physical match, but their is still one thing that I can do... I can detonate this!" Lyan yells.


"Lyan No!" I yell as I releazed exactly what Lyan was holding. 


Brittany looks over at me dangling right in front of her face, she obviously did not know what lyan was caring in his hand.


I wore a worried look in my face as a feeling of dread enveloped my body. "Lyan if you use that weapon you will..." 


"Braden I know." Lyan says with a sullen smile. 


"If I use this weapon I will die."

Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234