- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!


I clutched my ribs in pain as I looked at Brittany holding her father right before her face. She stood tall and quite honestly I could barely see Lyan as he dangled in the air from above. Brittany was to huge and to close for me to see her face clearly and yet I could still tell that whatever look Brittany was making towards her father wasn't a look of compassion or love. 


"I WONT KILL YOU, AFTER ALL YOU ARE STILL MY FATHER... ILL TAKE YOU BACK WITH ME AND YOU WILL FUFILL THE ROLL OF EVERY MAN THAT LIVES IN OUR SOCIETY. YOU WILL BE MY PERSONAL SLAVE." Brittany says as she opens her mouth wide and licks Lyan with her massive tongue that could easily cover him like a wet blanket.


I backed away ever so slowly. My mind was going a thousand miles per hour as I tried to come up with a way to save Lyan and escape and yet my mind came up completely blank. I couldn't escape from a woman who was 600ft tall, nor could I fight back against someone so massive. 


"WHATS WRONG LITTLE MAN, THINKING ABOUT RUNNING AWAY."


My concentration was broken as an overwhelming shadow enveloped my surrounding. Brittany with Lyan in hand hovered over me wearing a smile on her face. 


Brittany brings Lyan ever closer to me, never letting Lyan out of her grasp. 


"DO YOU WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO YOU LITTLE FRIEND?" Brittany asked with little to no sympathy. 


I could see his face as he hovered in air before me. He who wasn't afraid and who smiled at me with eyes filled with acceptance. I needed no words as I looked at my old friend. I knew what I had to do. Lyan held the Borroda in his hands, therefor their was only one thing left to do. I had to quickly leave the area. 


I no longer hesitated as I turned and sprinted into the tall grass. I didn't look back, I just couldn't. 


The ground began to rumble as pure and joyful laughter echoed all around me.


"LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT HIM NOW DADDY! SEE HOW HE RUNS ABANDONING THE ONE WHO HE CALLS HIS FRIEND!" Brittany yells with such gladness that I was ashamed.


Brittany's voice radiated throughout the entire grassy field with a force strong enough to almost blast me off my feet. My ears throbbed with pain. I couldn't even imagine what Lyan was experiencing. 

***

I was being held hundreds of feet into the air against my own will. My ears where bleeding and my body was sore as I was Forced to stare into the eyes of my little girl except of course she wasn't all that little any more. 


Being so close to Brittany after all of these years was almost a blessing and the honest truth was somewhere deep down I wished that we could be a family again even though she was a massive giant now, but deep down I knew that was impossible. 


I had heard rumors all throughout my journeys on what happens to captured men. They are taken to one of many giant cities that exist on this altered world and then they are bought and sold into slavery, to be nothing but pets who serve their masters. Looking into the eyes of my daughter deep down I knew their would be no difference. I would be nothing but another slave to be played with. 


Seeing my daughters face I remembers how I use to be taller than her. I remember a time when I use to hold her hand, pat her head, touch her cheek, and now she towered over me like a mountain, her hand could crush the life out of me with ease, her head was forever out of my reach and her cheek belonged to a mouth that could easily swallow me whole. This was simply the truth. 


Brittany was in a state of deafening laughter as she gazed down at Braden who was busy running for his life. From way up here it barely looked like Braden was moving at all. If she wanted Brittany could catch him without even moving. The Borrada that I was holding was the only way. 


Brittany holds me close to her face. "THEIR IS STILL TIME DADDY COME WITH ME AND LET ME PROTECT YOU." Brittany's voice was calming and controlled, for it no longer sent damaging ripples through my body. 


"DON'T YOU SEE THAT I LOVE YOU?" Brittany asks trying with all her might to look sympathetic. 


Tears fall from my eyes as I look at my daughter, as I picture the corpse of my son. "No... I can't see that at all." I say as my fingers search the small metallic ball of destruction until soon I could feel a small button that was ready to be pushed. 


My eyes glance down at the back of the young man who I considered my friend and I said a silent prayer, hoping that he would make it, praying that my death would give him the time he needed. 


"Good bye..." 


"BBBBBOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!" 

***

The explosion was deafening, and as I ran the world shook uncontrollably. 


"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I yelled as unbearable heat assaulted my body. The pain was agonizing. It felt like the flesh was melting off my back. The explosion throws me to the ground. 


My body was burned and I could hardly move as I laid face down on the dirt filled ground. Moving my head hurt like hell and yet I still moved and struggled to look behind me. 


What I saw was a 600ft giant laying on the scorched ground unconscious. She had very few scratches that where visibly healing and a little bit of giant flesh burned. She wouldn't be down for long and yet I really couldn't move. 


I  began to wonder and even fear that Lyan's sacrifice would be in vain. "What am I going to do?" I asked closing my eyes as my brain was in overdrive trying to think of a plan. 


I was fearing the end, and at that time in self doubt and panic, I felt someone grab hold of my severely burned arm. I slowly look up, fighting against the burning pain and as I do I see a boy who looked no older than 13 grabbing ahold of my arm pulling me from off the ground. 


"Get your butt up dumb ass!" The kid yelled as he supported my weight with his shoulder. 


The kid had curly brown hair and his face was covered in dirt. He was trying his best to help me to my feet as he wore light green armor that could easily blend into the natural environment. This boy who was not even old enough to be called a man was a solder apart of the hidden city Endsby.  


"I never thought I would meet someone stupid enough to use a Borrada in today's age." A deep voice spoke, a voice not belonging to the boy who was helping me stand. 


My vision was going blurry, soon I would pass out but I could see a well built man standing in front of me. A man wearing the same light green armor as the kid. 


The man rushed over towards me and wrapped my arm around his shoulder in order to help support my weight. "We have to move, now." 


I couldn't have agreed more. I could hear and even feel the ground rumble slightly as the unconscious giantess moved from behind. She was waking up. 


We moved through the tall grass, traveling further into the forest deep. My breath became erratic as my burns left uncaring marks on my body. With every step the pain became even more fierce and soon it felt giving a wild fire a piggy back ride. 


"Pops I don't think that this guys going to make it." The kid says making an accurate statement. 


"He has to, we're almost their." 


I hoped with every fiber of my heart that what the old man was saying was true. 


"BRADEN!!!!" 


We stumbled to the ground as the earth rose upwards and split open forming cracks so deep that one wouldn't be able to see the bottom. 


"She's... awake..." I mumbled. 


All was going dark as the thunderous voice of Brittany reverberated through the whole forest causing disastrous phenomena.


"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE COST ME!!!" 


The wind grew more aggressive as nature seemed to be waging war on itself. I slightly bore witness to the collapsing of trees and breaking of mighty boulders. All of this from a shout. 


"I WILL FIND YOU! I WILL TAKE YOU! DONT THINK THAT YOU WILL HAVE A PAINLESS DEATH... NO I WILL TAKE YOU AS MY SLAVE AND ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE LOST EVERYTHING AS I HAVE, WHEN THE PAIN HAS BECOME TO UNBEARABLE..." 


I was sweating profusely. 


"ONLY THEN WILL I DEVOUR YOU AND HAVE YOU DISSOLVE IN MY STOMACH ACID... I SWEAR EVEN IF IT TAKES ME AN ETERNITY... I... Will... FIND YOU!" 


"Oh... Shit..."

Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234