- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Out of options and at the eleventh hour, Chaldea's final Master, Fujimaru Ritsuka, makes a desperate plea for help overturning the impossible odds facing him.  The Servant to answer his call is not who he expected at all, but when tasked with holding off Beast II, he'll take any help he can get.

Not having enough of the gigantic, muscular, and #1 son under the sun, King Mordred of the Chaldea Kingdom, Sai commissioned a rather ambitious sequel!  Timey-wimey bs and complicated mechanics of the Nasuverse bring us back to the Seventh Singularity and an alternative take on how to deal with Arcade's greatest injustice, Tiamat!

Absolute Demonic Front, 2655 B.C.

Mesopotamia, Uruk


While the nights can carry a dreadful chill and the midday sun can scorch the land, the mornings of Mesopotamia are welcomingly temperate and mild.  However, as the emissaries from across the bounds of time entered the grand throne room of Uruk’s king, it wasn’t a leisurely day of odd jobs or preparation to fight against the horde of Demonic Beasts that they needed to contend with, but the hidden threat awakened by the design of a calculating manipulator.


But even in the face of the immortal and unkillable Beast of Humanity II: Tiamat, clever, lateral thinking presented an opportunity to vanquish the threat she posed, and while the goddess of the Underworld could assist in bringing down her mother once and for all, there was still the problem of delay Tiamat on the path of carnage.  A problem that, as revealed by the troublesome, awkward patron goddess of Uruk, they no longer had a solution for as she had lost the mightiest of Mesopotamian Divine Beasts: Gugalanna, the Bull of Heaven.


However, as revealed the night prior, the wise, arrogant king that ruled over Uruk and led his people in a hopeless struggle for survival wasn’t about to allow impossible odds to dour his mood.  Even if Uruk is fated to fall and possibly fade from history as if it never existed, even if the King of Mages, Solomon, fulfilled his plans to incinerate the Human Order with his Singularities and Bands of Light, the golden-haired demi-god would fight to his last, glorious breath.  “It's dawn! Did everyone get enough rest? Then I shall brief you all on last night's survey results! Look here!”


In combination with the technology the Chaldeans had brought with them as a means of communication and his magecraft, a three-dimensional holographic display of their foe appeared with different data points, charts, and calculations running in realtime.  Beast II’s mostly humanoid form was adorned with multiple, massive back-curling horns far larger than her body.  There was nothing in the display to convey just how massive of a lifeform she was but her scale couldn’t be understated by just that.  With a step, she could make mountains bow and split seas.


“Oh. This is a diagram of Tiamat's true form? This is made really well. How'd you do it?”  The blonde, Aztec goddess of their group asked, impressed with the quality of the hologram as much as she was by the detailed information displayed.


“Hehe, it's a collaboration between me and Uruk's priests!”  The Acting Director of Chaldea boasted, proud of his work and the recognition it received.  “Based on their information, I polished it up!”


“Yes. Good work on that front. But now, take a look at her legs.”  Quick to divert the conversation back to their primary goal, the blonde king motioned to the display and in particular, Tiamat’s legs.  “From last night til dawn, we received several reports from the surviving academic facilities near the coast.  ‘Tiamat is walking on the water's surface.  It doesn't look like she can control her own weight.  We hypothesize that those legs may be too thin to support that giant body. We should assume Tiamat can only walk on water.’  That was the final report.”  Granting his fallen academics a moment of silence for their bravery and hard work until the very end, he continued.  “Both myself and Chaldea believe this theory is dead-on.  If it wasn't, there's little reason to encroach on the land like that.  Its purpose is to engulf the land, but at the same time it creates a pathway for Tiamat.”


“Right. Like rails for trains. We think it's a path made for her to travel.”


“Even if we can't kill Tiamat on land, if we get rid of the ocean around her, we can stop her movement.  Therefore, our combat objective shifts from Tiamat to that black mud. We will remove it entirely!”  Laying out the new plan of attack, the blonde king crossed his arms and smiled confidently.  Unlike fighting a Beast of Humanity head-on, drying up an ocean felt far more manageable.


“Chaldea has named that black mud, ‘Encroaching Ocean: Chaos Tide.’ They're feverishly analyzing a way to revert it to normal seawater.”  Chaldea’s Acting Director said.  “If they make it in time, we can delay Tiamat's arrival at Uruk-”


However, before he could finish, a soldier of Uruk ran into the throne room of the grand ziggurat.  “King Gilgamesh! A report from the south observation post! Tiamat has resumed her advance!”  He reported loudly between labored breaths.  “Three hours till she reaches the ruins of Girsu City! We estimate eight more hours until she reaches Uruk City!”


“That's half a day earlier than expected!”  The panic returned to the pink-haired doctor’s voice, the situation was looking grim once more.  “Even if we analyze in time, we won't have time to get rid of the Chaos Tide!”


Furrowing his brows once more, there was nothing to be done if their enemy wasn’t going to give them the time they needed to prepare for her.  All Gilgamesh could do now was focus on whatever options were still left for them to do.  “Ugh, she is an early riser for such a massive creature. If so, we must destroy those legs, even if it seems impossible!  General, take fifty elites from the wall! We will ride to battle!”


Nodding, the soldier ran off to carry out his king’s orders.


“We’ll come with you, King Gilgamesh!”  The dark-haired Master from Chaldea said without a moment’s hesitation.  Turning to his lilac-haired companion in dark armor, he smiled softly.  “Right, Mash?”


“Yes, Senpai!”  Returning his smile with a confident grin herself, the frail-looking yet battle-tested Demi-Servant manifested her huge shield.


Looking to the other Servants and Goddesses in the room left from the battle against Gorgon, the young Magus didn’t need to ask for them to come to their aid.  Even for as selfish and bratty Ishtar could be, she wasn’t going to let her mother destroy her Mesotopamia, and the blonde Aztec deity had already admitted to her involvement in this Singularity was to save humanity.


“Ahhhah…  If only Kuku’s sunstone wasn’t broken,” heaving a long sigh, the jaguar-themed onesie-wearing woman in the room rested her polearm with a giant, cartoony, cat’s paw tip across her shoulders and started to leave the room.  “Drying up some mud would have been no problem fur her paw-some fla-nyah!?”


However, before she could finish, the poncho-wearing Lucha Libre enthusiast appeared behind the feline goddess and wrapped her arms around the girl’s stomach.  Lifting her quickly and bending over backward, she slammed the loudmouthed deity into the stone floor, cracking several of the tiles.  “You talk too much.”  Without any of her usual jubilance or upbeat energy, the blonde goddess said as she stood up.  But the damage had been done, and when she looked at the handsome young man that had bested her in combat, the shock and guilt on his face hurt more than when Merlin tricked her into inadvertently attacking Gorgon’s Bloodfort and she received the punishment for breaking their contract.  “Oh, no, no, no.  No frowns, yes!  Ritsuka fought bravely and won.  Onee-san was happy you held nothing back.  You have nothing to be ashamed of.  Estar orgulloso de ti mismo, yes!”


“B-But…”  Leaning against a pillar to support himself, Ritsuka grit his teeth.  Was it the right call to destroy it?  We beat Quetzalcoatl, but now it’s denied us a potential solution to an even larger threat.  His whole journey so far being made of near misses and narrow, sometimes phyric victories, it was a miracle that a Mage as inept as him had made it this far.  Multiple allies and enemies he had met along the way had said as much, but it was because he did the best with what he had that he was able to squeeze out victories from certain defeat.  It’s just dumb luck!  I’m not a great tactician, warrior, or leader…  A barely qualify as a Master.  I’m just lucky that better, more qualified people and Servants have made larger contributions and sacrifices.  Damn it!  I’m sure a fool!


Wanting to help her Master, Mash hesitated to put her hand on his shoulder.  “S-Senpai?”


All I’m good for is an anchor point so someone more qualified can save the day, right Alaya?  Well then, take whatever you want, I’ll pay any price!  Clenching his fist, the dark-haired boy turned his gaze to the ceiling and the sky beyond.  “Just send somebody to help us, please!”


Yelling with all his heart and soul, desperate to save Uruk, his friends, and his world, Ritsuka’s cry echoed out of the gigantic structure and far into the distance.  The Command Seals on his right hand lit up in a blinding glow and suddenly, the ground shook violently as a thunderous crash roared out deafeningly.


“What in the Underworld just happened!”  Steadying himself so’s not to fall over, Gilgamesh looked to the main entrance of his throne room as a soldier came running in.


“K-King Gilgamesh!  Th-There’s…  Outside the city walls…”  Stumbling over his words like a newborn fawn, the man couldn’t finish his report properly.


“Fool!  Don’t allow fear to prevent you from fulfilling your duty!  If you must feel fear, use it to-”


Cutting off the great king, though, a loud voice shook the room.  “Huh!?  Where the hell am I?”


“Huh?  S-Senpai, is that…?”  Mash asked, looking to Chaldea’s final Master.


The voice wasn’t one that either of them hadn’t heard before.  In fact, she was both an invaluable ally and an unrelenting foe during their mission to correct the Singularities.  The rough, boisterous, unflappably confident knight that charged into battle with a smile was one of the most memorable and recognizable Servants they had encountered.  “Mordred?!”  Rushing out of the throne room, Ritsuka ran outside to see what was going on.




Standing on the highest tier of the ziggurat’s terraces, Ritsuka, and everyone else who followed him stared up in shock, confusion, and awe at the towering wall of flesh facing them from the east.  Dressed down in the red leather outfit she wore under her heavy plate armor, even only seeing the red Saber Servant from the back was enough to confirm it was the Knight of Treachery, Mordred Pendragon.  However, her muscles were bulkier and more defined than either Ritsuka or Mash remembered, with broader shoulders, and from the angle they were looking at her from, significantly larger breasts that strained the red tube top she wore.


But the increased ratio of muscle mass and definition were not the most surprising change the blonde tomboy had undergone.  Across their time during the Grand Order, they had encountered a multitude of Servants that had similar Spirit Origins roots that had been altered slightly.  Like with the Lion King in Camelot, the various Alters across several Singularities, or what happened during the summer just several months prior, seeing a different version of the same Servant was old hat by now.  However, the sheer size of this Mordred was something entirely unprecedented.  She was sitting outside of the city’s walls, yet sat taller than even the ziggurat.


“Huh?!  S-Sir Mordred!?  Our sensors are registering a Spirit Origin similar to Sir Mordred, but these can’t be right!”  The pink-haired man communicating to them from Chaldea in the future said.


“No, Doctor, you’re not wrong,” Mash confirmed as she stared up at the gigantic Servant.  “I have visual confirmation of a giant being that resembles Saber Servant, Mordred.”


“Giant?  That doesn’t make any sense.  There are no legends that I know of that-”


“Huh?  Oh!  Hey, Master!  Where am I?  Why’re ya back in Babylonia?  Need ta get some farming done?”  Looking over her should down at the group on the ziggurat, Mordred’s emerald eyes lit up when she saw the Japanese boy and she turned around in her spot to face them.  The ground shook with every motion she make, from planting her hands to stabilize herself to resettling her weight in the gigantic crater her rear made.  Thankfully though, she was careful to not damage the city as she repositioned herself, though the same consideration wasn’t given to hiding the thick, flaccid member that hung from her crotch and settled on the ground between her powerful, muscular thighs.  “Hmm?  Wait.  You’re not my Master, and what’re those goddesses doing here?  What’s going on here?”


Rather than answer the titanic Servant, though, everyone was too shocked by her size and the brazen disregard for her male organ hanging out for all to see.  Mash was blushing intensely, hiding her face in her hands, peeking out at the steaming rod of flesh.  Ishtar just stared, blushing with her mouth agape, and Quetzalcoatl was impressed but not all too embarrassed.  If he was shocked, Gilgamesh didn’t let it show on his face, at least not the fact that the gigantic Servant’s huge cock was out, though her sheer size did catch him off guard.


How is she so big?  And why does she…  No, I’ve never seen Mordred naked before.  Did she always have one?  But this Mordred is different than the one I know in other ways too…  Trying to say something, Ritsuka just made incoherent noises as he stared, his eyes traveling up from her behemoth of a dick, over her beautiful, washboard abs, and to her breasts as the bouncing and swaying that her turning around caused began to settle.


However, to Mordred, it looked like Ritsuka was trying to answer her, she just couldn’t hear him well with all the people in the city screaming and the soldiers on the walls getting ready to attack her.  “What was that?  Ugh, screw it.  Just a sec, Master.”  Leaning forward, the blonde knight reached all the way from outside of the wall to the ziggurat’s top terrace, and with a level of finesse and delicacy that would normally not be associated with someone so reliant on brute strength to solve her problems, plucked the young Master up and brought him back, setting him on her abs.  “There.  If you’re anything like my Master, you’ll love it there.  I was just doing some crunches too, so my sweat should be good and thick for ya!”


The scent surrounding Ritsuka was intense, to say the least indeed.  He was able to comfortably sit in the ridge of her abdominal muscles and the amount of sweat surrounding him was no joke.  The odor swirling around him was equally potent, enough to leave him light-headed from a lack of oxygen to breathe.  It stinks so much, I can barely think straight.  He thought, yet his body refused to move in a way that would decrease the amount of her foul odor he took in.  Rather, he took a few more deep breaths that helped to relax him as looked up at the low-hanging ceiling of her sweaty underboob.  “U-Uh…  T-Tiamat, c-c-coming.  We c-can’t…  Please, help.”  Focusing on a drop of sweat forming above him, he absentmindedly attempted to fill her in on the situation.  “How?  So big?”


“Hmm…  Ah!  Okay.  You’re getting ready to go fight Tiamat now, ain’tcha?  Well, shit, I never got a chance to fight her like this!”  Parsing together the situation thanks to her knowledge filling in the gaps in Ritsuka’s explanation, Mordred smirked.  Though, trying to explain that ‘Pruning Theory’ thing the little Da Vinci told us about would be too complicated, not that I really understand it to begin with.  Best I can tell, this is a timeline that could get the axe if things go south.  “Don’t worry, Master.  Since you’re my ‘Queen’, I’ll always come to yer side if ya need me.  I don’t keep myself in the Saber support slot for nothing!”  Not willing to explain further, just the thought that a version of her beloved Master could end up being ‘pruned’ didn’t sit well with her.  Well, since I’m here, I ain’t gonna let it happen.  I think I know exactly how to deal with Tiamat too.  Though a little assistance wouldn’t hurt.


‘Queen’?  ‘Saber support slot’?  What’s she tal-!?  M-Mordred!?  Confused even further by the gigantic Servant’s non-explanation, Ritsuka didn’t have time to try and make sense of it before he saw her grab the bottom hem of her tube top and yank it up.  Pinching his nose for fear of the intense stimulus threatening to give her a nose bleed, and quickly looks away and stabilizes himself on her abs.  “M-Mordred?!  Wh-What are you doing?”


Her huge, bare breasts bounced in the air as she tossed the leather top to the side.  The nearby plains got flattened a bit by the weighty piece of clothing, but it quickly vanished after settling, leaving only a long crater in its wake.  Taking off her detached sleeve and collar next, Mordred similarly discarded them, damaging the surrounding landscape before they reverted to spirit form.  “Hmm?  Whaddya mean, Dumbass Temp. Master?  I gotta get ready ta fight Tiamat, don’t I?”  Getting up to take off her leather faulds, black stockings, and red, heeled boots.  As she stood up, though, her free-hanging cock lightly brushed the top of a section of the east wall, causing a part of it to collapse.


Ritsuka also slipped from her abdomen as she bent over to stand, falling to the girthy beast and clinging to it as she got undressed.  It’s so big and warm.  What happened to this Mordred?  With the ground so far below them, the young Mage had no choice but to hold on to the gigantic phallus, even as the Saber’s warmth and scent continued to assault his senses and muddy his mind.  It stinks!  Does she even wash it?


“S-Senpai!  Be careful!”  Left to watch from the ziggurat, Mash wasn’t too worried about her frail Master when the muscled giantess took him, but seeing him have to hold on so desperately to not fall was sending her into a panic.  Momentarily, her embarrassment for looking at a bare male member was forgotten as she cried out.  “Mordred!  Senpai is going to fall!”


Tossing her last boot to the side and standing tall in her completely nude form, Mordred looked down at her stomach to where Ritsuka should have been but then saw the small teen holding on to the base of her cock instead and blushed slightly.  Oops, almost hurt him.  It’s been so long since I’ve had to worry about my Master, guess I’ll do what I did back then.  Bending over to reach across the city, the blonde Saber paid no mind to the dozens of people that stared up at her massive body as her breast hung over them.  Carefully picking up Mash, Quetzalcoatl, Jaguar Warrior, and Ishtar, she stood back up and deposited them on her limp member, placing Mash closer to Ritsuka than the rest.  “Alright, listen up!  I’m gunna go take care of you’re scorned mommy problem, but I need some help getting in the mood.  I need my dick to be nice and hard by the time we get there, understood?”  She announced, staring down at the three divine beings on her shaft.  “And Mash, you’ll make sure Master doesn’t fall off or get hurt.”


“Huuuuuuuuh!?  Just who do you thi-anh~”  Looking up to voice her complaints at being given such a humiliation role, the ravenette Mesopotamian goddess paused as her vessel heated up and lust gripped her body.  The foul smell of Mordred’s unwashed member, the sensation of her fingers sinking into the soft flesh, the satisfying comfort of rubbing her body against it, it was all so intoxicating.  Huh?  Huh!?  Wh-What’s happening to me!?  She thought as her face leaned in close and she dragged her tongue across the salty male sex.  The flavor spread across her tongue and the scent filled her nose and lungs, stoking her arousal even more as she pressed her body into Mordred’s cock and pinched her own nipples.  Why can’t I stop myself?!  I can’t!  I’m a goddess!  I c-can’t just… for s-something l-like thing!  Ahhhhn~  But…  But…


Glancing around, Ishtar saw that both Quetzalcoatl and Jaguar Warrior had fared no better than her as they licked at, massaged, and rubbed their bodies into the pulsating, meaty shaft.  Not even the shame of knowing what was left of her civilization’s citizens was watching as she attempted to please the titanic Saber could get her to stop.


“Hmm?  Oh, yeah.  Don’t bother tryin’ to fight it.  Even though it’s designed to subjugate Father, I haven’t met a Servant yet that can resist my cock.  Just enjoy yourselves, you’re doing a good job.”  Smirking down at Ishtar as she glared up at her, Mordred turned in the direction she sensed a powerful Spirit Origin.  Walking off towards Beast II, the blonde looked over her shoulder, waving to Uruk and Gilgamesh.  “Don’t worry, I got this.  Just sit tight!”


Watching as the toned, yet soft-looking, rear of the gigantic Servant disappeared over the horizon, King Gilgamesh strained to keep his confident smile as his eye twitched in rage.  “You damn well better, you mongrel.  And when you get back, we’ll discuss reparations for the damage you cause my city.”




It was difficult for someone with just human-level strength to stay on Mordred’s massive member as she headed towards the Primordial Goddess.  Each step she took had her thick thighs knocking the dangling phallus from side to side while the efforts of the three goddesses were causing the squish flesh to expand and harden.  If not for her attentiveness and diligence, Ritsuka would have long fallen from Mordred’s body, but Mash was keeping him in place between her and Mordred’s dick.  “A-Are you alright, Master?”  She asked, her face lit up in embarrassment and arousal as the fumes clinging to the gigantic Saber’s body started to get to her as well.  Tightening her hold on the stiffening, warming shaft, her breathing became shallow and labored.  She was pressing her body into his without concern for how close they had become, and either didn’t notice or couldn’t stop herself from grinding her hips into him.  “D-Don’t worry.  I w-won’t let you fall.  We’ll get th-through this.  T-T-Together.”


Staring up at his beautiful kouhai as she smiled to reassure him, everything else had been stimulating him too much to resist both her charm and Mordred’s heavy, intoxicating scent.  As she began to lower her face, he blushed uncontrollably.  “M-Mash!?”  There were others in Chaldea that had larger breasts than the Shielder Demi-Servant, but that didn’t mean the squishy pair of breasts pressing down on him were small by any measure.  Their weight and heft as they spread out over his core weren’t to be ignored or understated.


“Sorry, Master.  J-Just hold on, please, and bear with me.”  She said as she closed her plump thighs around his erection and lowered her face.  “My body f-feels all warm and fuzzy, S-Senpai.  I c-can’t…”  Rubbing her thighs together, Mash lowered her face so that her cheek was touching and rubbing his as she licked Mordred’s cock.  “Ahn~!  S-Senpai…  Senpai!”


Pressed harder into the decreasingly squishy flesh behind him, the softness of the Demi-Servant’s thighs teased him closer and closer to climax, even through his pants.  Whether intensional or not, she was pleasuring him as much as she was trying to accommodate Mordred.  “M-Mash!?  St-Stop.  What are you…?”  His voice came out weakly as the pressure around his member increased with deliberate intent.


“Hmmhmmmmm?  Ah, Senpai~, what a cute voice.”  Mash teased, gently biting Mordred’s flesh as she cuddled closer to the young Magus.  “Come on, Senpai.  We need to ‘help’ Mordred.  Don’t worry, I won’t let you fall off.”


Help Mordred?  There’s got to be a better wa-!  Trying to think of a way to bring the lilac-haired girl back to her senses, he remembered how limited their options were thanks to him.  Even if it was embarrassing, Mordred through sheer size was able to contend with Tiamat.  There was no other way to even attempt to delay Tiamat, not without Quetzalcoatl’s Piedra del Sol.  “R-Right…”  Tentatively rubbing Mordred’s member where his hands could reach, Ritsuka began to help get her fully erect.  I don’t know what her plan is, but there’s no way I could have summoned a Servant this big unless she wanted to help me.  I’ve gotta trust that whatever she’s planning, it’ll work.




Ohhhh!  Heehee, that’s Master’s touch.  Mmmm, Mash is no slouch either.  I guess in this timeline she’s just as sexually repressed as she was in mine.  Not even Father can match-hmm?  Keeping the vulnerable, alternative version of her Master on her mind as she went, Mordred quickly crossed the distance between Uruk and its would-be destroyer.  As Beast II came into view, she shifted focus to the rampaging mother of Mesopotamia.  Oh!  Is that her?  Damn, look at those tits!  Those horns might be a bit troublesome, but I can deal with that.


On the cusp of becoming fully erect, seeing her quarry gave Mordred’s member the last boost she needed to be ready for ‘combat’.  Now all that was left was getting to Tiamat, and the swarm of flying, ugly Lahmu weren’t going to just let that happen.




Even though they had mostly achieved their objective, Ritsuka and the others didn’t stop servicing Mordred’s cock.  More accurately, they weren’t thinking to monitor the progress they had made as they slowly crawled over the massive phallus and regrouped near the middle of the shaft to form one of the most unique orgies in history.  Other than Mash cuddling Ritsuka, they were touching each other, but rather assisting one another in their efforts to get Mordred to full mast.  However, even with their minds occupied on the task at hand, the combat senses of the battle-tested Servants proved vital as, in an instant, Mash manifested her shield over her and Ritsuka, and both Quetzalcoatl and Jaguar Warrior attacked the figure whose blade clashed futilely against it.  However, their reactions were still dampened by the lust coursing through their bodies, so the assailant was able to jump back higher up the shaft as they got into a defensive position.


“Oh?  Even giving in to your unsightly lust hasn’t distracted you from your duties in protecting your Master?  It seems I underestimated my enemy once again.”  Brandishing her blade at Ritsuka and his group as they get into a defensive formation around him, the dark-haired former ally corrupted by the mud of Tiamat’s Chaos Tide glared at them with cold, gleeful hate in her eyes.  Her once fair, flawless skin now stained the same muddy brown at the waters that infected her with red crack-like marking on her cheek and across her mostly-exposed chest, the former Rider Servant stood against them.


“Ushiwakamaru!  Come to your senses.  Tiamat’s manipulating you!”  Ritsuka pleaded.  Losing the gentle, enthusiastic samurai in their fight against Gorgon was his other, biggest failing since coming to this Singularity.  “This is-”


“SILENCE, FUJIMARU!”  Snapping at the youth from her homeland, the famous Genji general’s face was turning red as Mordred continued to approach Tiamat, swatting away the swarm of Lahmu attacking her like flies.  “Mother’s love isn’t one you humans would understand.  I’m finally free of all that was unnecessarily holding me back.  I shall help Mother kill all you humans, there are so very few of you left, and then become one with her!  I don’t know how you managed to bring such an impossible Servant about, but she’ll stand no chance against Mother and sea.  Once she touches it, this foreign knight will know Mother’s love and then Uruk will fall!”  Planting the tip of her blade onto the pulsating member they stood on, while it didn’t pierce the skin, it did cause Mordred’s cock to twitch, unbalancing everyone on it.  “Hahahahaha!  Splendidly done, Fujimaru!  Mother now wishes to keep you, since your life is the anchor for this Servant, so you found a way to survive when all humans were to be exterminated.  I’m sure Mother will treat you gently, though first I’ll have to remove all of your gaurdians’ heads.”


“As if we’d let you.  Keep your paws off!”  Jaguar Warrior said, readying her weapon, though her face was still flush with lust.


“Hmph.  Once a treasure’s value is shown, it never fails to attract pests.”  Ishtar added, floating behind Ritsuka and draping her arms around his neck to pull him into an embrace.  “Unfortunately for you and Mother, I’ve already called dibs on Fujimaru, and I think we all know that I always get my way.”  Sticking out her tongue like a spoiled brat, she caressed the young Mage’s cheek and giggled.


Tightening her grip on her blade, Ushiwakamaru glowered at Mesopotamia’s ‘Queen of the Heaven’.  “Y-You impudent child!  Unhand Mother’s prize!”  Her breathing was becoming more ragged and, unbeknownst to her, the red of her exposed panties was darkening from the fluids seeping from her crotch.  “You will not have your way this time!”


“Hmmm?  Reeeally?  History is on my side in that regard.”  The raven-haired goddess taunted back, turning Ritsuka’s head and leaning in to kiss him, keeping her eye on the corrupted Servant’s rising anger.


However, before her lips could touch his, Mash’s hand interjected between them as Quetzalcoatl pulled Ishtar off the adored young man.  “We can deal with that after, Ishtar.”  The Shielder said, holding her Master closer than she had before.  “Stay behind my shield, Master.”


“Yes!  Once Tiamat is gone, we can go salvaje and have a lucha match for Master, yes!”  Manifesting her macuahuitl and chīmalli, the eagerness to get to the ‘deliberations’ after their mission was done was burning bright in the Aztec goddess’ eyes.


Grinding her teeth to the point of almost cracking them, Ushiwakamaru took up her sword and created a dozen more copies of herself.  “Die!”




Damnit these things are annoying as hell.  Waving her hands in front of her face to clear away the swarm of flying Lahmu, Mordred paid absolutely no mind to the ones she was trampling by the dozens on the ground as she approached Tiamat’s Chaos Tide.  The amount of magical energy she could sense from within it was incredibly dense and enticing, but not something she was overly impressed with.  Heh, so this is what a Primordial Goddess from the Age of Gods is capable of?  Well, she’ll be a better challenge than that annoying fox chick.  The weight of her balls had increased considerably on the short walk from Uruk as she readied her new and most powerful Noble Phantasm with the aid of her alternative timeline Master and the other Servants.  “Ahn~!”  Letting out a moan as a large jolt of pleasure threatened to tip her over the edge, Mordred accidentally swallowed a few Lahmu whole.  “Tastes like shit, but chock full of Mana.  Still, Master and the others are going har-huh!?  Hey!  The hell do you think you’re doing on my dick!”


Turning her attention to her passengers, the blonde knight finally noticed the fight that had broken out on her member.  Ishtar was flying around it, shooting beams of concentrated magic at the multiple assailants, most missing and hitting the throbbing shaft instead, while Jaguar Warrior running and spiraling around her girth to catch some off guard, and Quetzalcoatl was near the head of her manhood after suplexing one into the tight opening leaking precum.  Mash was more easily able to defend against attacks from multiple angles since she was keeping Ritsuka borderline-inappropriately close to her with no embarrassment, not even hesitating to stuff his head into her chest or sit on him if that’s what it took to defend against the multiplying threat, though sometimes it wasn’t but she did anyway.


As all eyes turn up to the unimpressed, busty knight glaring at the scantily dressed samurai trying to kill her Master, they grouped to their respective sides of the erect phallus.


“Whatever, we’re here now anyway, so it’s time for you and me to ‘get off’.”  Smirking at the dark-skinned Servant, Mordred roughly brushed Ushiwakamaru and all the copies off her cock, batting the sensitive tip of her manhood in the process.


With only one of the Ushiwakamarus able to survive thanks to the others acting as cushions, she was swatted off the Modred’s body.  “Damn you!  I was so close… Hm?”  As she flew back from the force of the blonde giantess’ action, the corrupted Servant saw Mordred grab her phallus and pull back on the shaft, aiming the tip toward Tiamat, and her who was free falling between them.  “You wouldn’t da-!?”


Here it is!  God, this is gonna be great!  The tinge of pleasurable pain that shot up her body from where she smack her cock to brush the pest off was the last bit of stimulus Mordred needed to push herself over the edge.  The magical energy in her scrotum spiked as her testicles tensed up and she aimed her erection at the Beast she was here to beat.  “Heh, I am now king, and you will follow my path. I will destroy all of your resistance and have you serve me in peace!”  Reciting her self-developed incantation for the Noble Phantasm she acquired along with her great size, Mordred smirked at Tiamat as the Mesopotamian goddess sent a wave of dark, muddy water flooding towards her.  “Clarent. Cum. ARTHUR!”




Saved from the relentless, omnidirectional attack of their corrupted former-ally, Ritsuka and the others backed up to the base of Mordred’s shaft as she jerked it roughly one more and spoke her incantation.  A wall of black mud rose up to consume them all, casting them in its shadow.  And yet, fear wasn’t something they felt at all as the rising magical energy even Ritsuka, the inept Magus that he is, was able to feel rushing up the thick, twitching member.


“Clarent. Cum. ARTHUR!”


In the wake of her booming voice, filled to the brim with absolute confidence, a thin stream of pearly white liquid shot from the tip of the massive phallus, hitting the corrupted Ushiwakamaru midfall and colliding with the rising wall of Chaos Tide.  Punching a hole through the wave of primordial mud, Mordred’s first shot still had the power to collide with the surprised Beast of Humanity, knocking her off balance as Mordred’s second and third shots lead into the constant stream of ejaculate that flowed from the blonde knight like some sort of pressurized river.


Mordred’s ejaculation was strong enough to turn the rising Chaos Tide back harmlessly away from them and plentiful enough to cover and replace the surrounding mud with an even thicker, foul-smelling liquid.  It was an unbelievable sight.  The flow of baby batter didn’t stop and Tiamat was unable to cry out a protest in her sing-song voice.  The Chaos Tide beneath her was consumed by the Knight of Treachery’s seed, and without its magical properties to hold her up, Tiamat’s thin legs buckled, causing her to fall to her knees as she got doused in semen.


“Sh-She’s doing it?”  Ritsuka asked rhetorically.  The evidence was clear to see, Tiamat had been stopped, her corrupting mud replaced and Mordred hadn’t even touched her yet.  The possibility of stalling her long enough for Ereshkigal to finish her work was viable again!  “Mordred!  You’re amazing!”




Even though he wasn’t her Master, it was nice to hear him compliment her nevertheless.  Glad that her bust typically blocks their view of her face, she scratched her cheek, blushing.  “You say it like that ain’t obvious, D-Dumbass Master.  Do I hafta shove ya down my cock again to teach ya… oh right, I haven’t done that to you, have I?”  Scooping up her allies from her cock, Mordred ripped up a mound of dirt from the vast, flat plains all around them to form a small hill and set them down on it to be safe.  Grabbing her still erect member, she smirked down at Ritsuka and winked.  “If ya want, I could let you experience it.  My Master didn’t seem to mind.  But first, I got a Beast to ‘tame’.”


Leaving a very aroused young Mage surrounded by four horny hotties, Mordred liked seeing that same face on her Master’s face for the first time again.  If they weren’t in the middle of ‘combat’ she’d be feeding him to her cock right now and he knew it.


Though, I wouldn’t call this a ‘battle’ anymore.  Walking over to Tiamat on the path of semen she left on her dark sea, the two liquids were mixing and spreading as the primitive goddess, failed to be able to pick herself up.  Thick globs of her cum dripped from Tiamat’s massive horns and well-proportioned body, causing her to slip once more into the neutralized Chaos Tide.  “Defeated after a single round?  As you can see,” thrusting her hips in Beast II’s direction, Mordred’s erection swelled to its limits as a burst of concentrated Mana coursed through it at her command, making the already huge member more massive, girthy, and throbbing impatiently.  “I’m still raring to go.”


Seeing the male organ before her glow with a crimson menace, Tiamat’s limited sentiences registered the dangers of it immediately.  The blonde Servant wasn’t going to spare her.  Her pink, cross-shaped eyes widened and she looked around wildly for help.  “AhhhhhhhhAAhh!  AhhAHHHAhhhhh!  Ahh Ahhhh!”  But there was nobody to come to her aid.


“Oh~!  You got a sweet voice.  Gonna sing me a nice song while we have fun?”  Mordred asked, walking around behind the fallen Beast.


With no other option but to flee, in any manner possible, Tiamat let out a frightened scream as her horns began to light up.  But as cracks began to split the back of her biggest horns open, Mordred grabbed them and held them shut.  “Ahhhh!  AhhhAAHHHHH!!!!!”


“No, you don’t!  I heard about this shit.  Great ‘Goddess of the Earth’ trying to flee into the skies.”  Tightening her grip and using her greater strength, Mordred twisted Tiamat’s body, shoving the Beast’s face into the slurry of mud and cum as positioned herself behind her.  Gliding her cock between Tiamat’s tight, soft butt cheeks, she snickered sinisterly as the goddess flailed futilely to escape.  Pulling back, she lined herself up to the Tiamat’s defenseless sex and slowly pushed forward.


“AHHHhhhhh!!!  AHhhhahhhhhhh!”  Her strength leaving her as her divine flower was opened by the tomboy’s shaft, Tiamat’s resistance ceased as unimaginable pleasure the likes of which she had never experienced before wracked her body.  The heat of Mordred’s lust spread to her.  As a being that is able to birth life at will, lust and sexual satisfaction were never concepts she needed to consider before, but her more-humanoid form had brought with it sensations foreign and terrifying to her.  She was scared, scared that she’d lose her mind to human emotions and cease to be who she was.  And with just the tip of her member, Mordred had proved that fear to be valid.


“I’ll be happy to SLAM you into the mud!”  Just as her cockhead was about to gently slip into the best-feeling pussy she had even penetrated other than her other’s and her Fathers’, the blonde knight wasn’t about to let the ancient goddess off easily.  Roughly thrusting her hips forward, she forced Tiamat’s face to grind into the ground.  “Nobody!  Fucks! With MY Master!  You hear me!?”


Able to hear and understand the dominant Saber, Tiamat couldn’t think of anything but the pleasure she wasn’t accustomed to.  Still, to everyone else, her reply was the same as ever.  “Ahhhh~!  Ahhhahhhhh~!”


Slapping the hefty ass in front of her, Mordred pounded Beast II even harder.  “Huh!?  What’s that gibberish?  I’ll put that mouth to better use later, but tighten up if you understand.  Master is off limits!”  Smirking as the vaginal muscles coiling around her constricted at her command, Mordred pulled Tiamat’s face out of the mud and cum, lifting her off the ground.  “Good.  Since ya wanted to fly away earlier, I’ll let ya experience what it’s like.  You like this?  Held up as I rail you from behind?”




They could say nothing.


They could do nothing.


There was nothing to do or say, standing atop a rapidly shrinking island of relative safety as the tides of cum and mud rose around them.  All Ritsuka and the others could do was watch as Tiamat was used like a cheap whore but the busty, muscular knight.  The goddess of the Primordial Sea and mother of Mesopotamia was wailing in ecstasy on a rebellious tomboy’s girthy cock and no longer making an effort to free herself.


Could Mordred defeat Tiamat by herself?  The fact that he was watching some of the wildest and most bizarre sex he had ever seen before, Ritsuka felt his anxiety begin to lift.  Everything… It’ll all be oka-hmm?  Out of the corner of his eye, the chopper slop of Mordred and Tiamat’s fluids began to bubble, catching his attention as his communicator beeped and Dr. Roman came on the line.


“Finally, we got through.  Man, even for the Age of God’s, this level of Mana density is ridiculous.”  He lamented, letting out a sigh of relief.  “Fujimaru-kun, we detected an unmeasurably large Spirit Origin that appeared in Uruk that interfered with communications.  What’s-”


However, the pink-haired Acting Director’s voice was drowned out as a massive swell rose from the contaminated ocean, and from it, the figure of a gigantic woman towering over Ritsuka and the others appeared.  Growing larger and larger, the raven-haired, lithe giantess wasn’t anywhere close to contesting Mordred or Tiamat in height, but she was taller than most of the building and even the walls of Uruk.  As the solution of Chaos Tide and Saber cum dripped off her, the dark, muddy brown of her skin drained from her body, replaced with fair, luscious, sun-kissed flesh and her slender frame bulked up.  The ebony of her hair was replaced with flaxen blonde and as her emerald eyes fluttered open, wiping the viscous fluid coating her from her face, Ushiwakamaru looked around and smile as she found Ritsuka and the others huddling together, looking up at her in fear.


“Ah!  Fujimaru-dono!  There you are.”  Smiling, the huge, and now far more busty, famous samurai reached down and carefully scooped up the others clinging to him and smiled coyly at him.  “Sorry about before, Mother’s rage and hate clouded my mind a bit.”  Blushing, she averted her gaze from him and pursed out her lips like she was about to whisper, making her look like a child that knew they had done something wrong.  “B-But I’m thinking much clearer after getting blasted by Father’s seed.  T-Though I have a separate issue that I need some assistance with.”


“Huh?  Wh-What the hell is going on!?”  Dr. Roman asked, since last he knew, they were all worried about delaying Tiamat long enough to drop her into the Underworld.  Now, he was seeing Beast II getting held up on a massive, buffer Mordred’s cock in the background of the footage streaming to Chaldea, while a growing, giant Ushiwakamaru took all the other Servants they had on hand captive.  “Is that Ushiwakamaru!?  Fujimaru-kun, what is going on!?”


“...I have no idea, Roman.  Mordred said she could help, then she ejaculated on Tiamat’s Chaos Tide and walked over to her, and… well…”  With nothing else other than a succinct recap of the events to offer, the young Japanese Master was utterly powerless to do anything but watch.


Sitting down, the bold giantess spread her legs wide before him and brought the hand holding Mash and the others down to her engorged sex.  Sliding her bottoms to the side and parting her slender petals, Ushiwakamaru is able to easily stuff the four girls into her as she reached a height equal to roughly half that of Mordred and Tiamat’s, and placed a hand over it to block them in.  “Aaaaahn~!  Y-Yes.  M-My apologies, everyone.  B-But Father s-said Fujimaru-dono is o-off limits… s-so I r-require y-y-your assistance.  Ahh!  N-No, Mash-dono, I need you to go a b-bit deeper.”  Inserting a couple of her fingers into her dripping sex, Ushiwakamaru positioned her ‘helpers’ where she wanted them.  She then grabbed one of her breasts in her other hand, both having grown so large that neither her Sendan no Ita nor her Kyuubi no Ita reached even halfway to her nipples anymore, and massaged it firmly.  “Mmmm, yes!  Th-That it.  Your Master is watching.  Let’s give Fujimaru-dono a good show.”


“Hmm…  it doesn’t look like Mordred’s semen neutralized the Chaos Tide.  In fact, that black mud might actually be Tiamat’s Divine Authority, the Sea of Life.”  Coming onto the communicator with a much more level head than either Ritsuka or Dr. Roman, the brown-haired beauty of Chaldea’s second successful Servant summoning analyzed the data.  “As the primordial mother of Mesopotamia, Tiamat can just create life at will, she doesn’t need to be fertilized.  However, our scanners are now picking up an increasingly large number of new Spirit Origins that have similarities to both Mordred and Tiamat in your vicinity.  Mordred’s potent seed must be occupying all the mutating, corrupting influence of Tiamat’s Sea of Life to create offspring!”


“This is no time to be excited, Da Vinci!  If this keeps up, the Singularity will-”  The line broke up into static before going dead entirely as, dozens and dozens of feminine-looking humanoid figures rose from the murky, milky froth of the two life-bearing fluids, cutting Roman off.


Each of the new beings that sprang up from the cummy, muddy waters had light-colored hair ranging from blonde to bluish-silver, and sometimes a mixture of both, with fair to slightly pale skin tones and cross-shaped, emerald eyes.  Some were bulky and buff, others lithe and thin, and others still mature and salacious with no common age group shared among them.  Children, teens, young adults, and adults, none looked past a prime age or in a state of decline, and for those that sported a male member, ae didn’t seem to dictate its size.  None of these titanic girls were as tall as even Ushiwakamaru became, but as each looked around and began to please or use its siblings for pleasure, more and more sprang up, joining in.


They’re all huge too.  Is that Tiamat’s influence?  No, that would explain Ushi’s size, and she’s bigger than all of them.  But why?  Trying to hold on to rationality as the scent of an orgy of hundreds polluted the air, Ritsuka couldn’t take his eyes off the newly-blonded samurai or the gigantic knight that had pinned the Beast of Humanity under her and thrust her hips down into her, shaking and slitting the earth.  In the back of his mind, he imagined what Mash and the others must be experiencing in Ushiwakamaru’s vagina, whether they were still fighting or succumbed to their lust.  Her breasts looked so full and soft, but the idea of being between Mordred and Tiamat’s chest was enthralling as well.  N-No!  No, I have to focus!  Actually, Ushi bathed in Tiamat’s mud and was the same size before, so that would have to mean…!?


‘after getting blasted by Father’s seed.’  The semi-embarrassed explanation that the purified Servant gave came to mind and Ritsuka’s eyes focused solely on Tiamat.


The landscape was changing as a result of Mordred and Tiamat’s fornication, as deep chasms opened up and broken segments of land jutted up out of their sea.  Running over to one, Ritsuka raced toward Mordred.  “Mordred!  Mordred, wait!  Stop!”




“Shit, top-tier cum dumps like this are hard to come by.”  Grunting as she increased the force of her thrusts, Modred slammed her hips into Tiamat.  “And I was kidding when I asked if you were going to sing for me, but damn if that trembling voice isn’t sexy as hell.  Too bad you can’t talk properly.  Hearing sweet nothings from you might just be as good as Master’s.  Go on, tell me that you want it, you slutty Beast.”


Wrapping her tail and legs around Mordred’s waist, Tiamat pulled herself closer until her nethers were wrapping around the base of the enormous phallus in her and its tip was poking into the bottom of her stomach.  Looking up at her, Tiamat smiled.  “AAaaahhhHHH~”


“Good girl.”  Whispering softly, the blonde Saber gave her body over to her lust and they both quivered in orgasm as she came deep in the fertile goddess’ sex.  A larger, thicker load than before filled the divine womb, stretched out Tiamat’s flat belly, and gushed out around her cock as she pumped more and more into her.


Accepting the potent seed readily, as the throws of climax washed over her body, Tiamat’s body began to grow rapidly, quickly dwarfing even Mordred’s massive size, causing the Knight of Treachery to slip from her and land in the slurry of their sexual fluids.


“No!  I was too late…”  Hearing her temporary Master’s voice, barely, Mordred looked down to see him fall to his knees.  “There’s no way we can drop Tiamat into the Underworld now, she’s way too big.  If only I realized sooner…”


“Huh?  What are you talking about, Dumbass Master?  This is all going according to plan.”  Mordred said, as she smirked and began to increase her size until she matched the rate at which Tiamat’s size was still increasing.  Either of them could support cities on their bodies now, easily reaching kilometers in length.  “I don’t get many chances to stretch like this either.  I’m not dropping cute, little Tia here into the Underworld either.  She’s just a bit upset that all her kids grew up and left her, so I’m gonna give her so many that she won’t know what to do with herself!  Trust me, after I’m done, she’ll go back to the Reverse Side like a good girl.”  At her new size, it was becoming more difficult to make out Ritsuka.  He was a tiny speck of a human after all, which was why she generally scaled herself down as much as she could back in her kingdom to play with him.  Don’t want him getting hurt.  She thought.  Luckily, there were plenty of free hands to watch him.  “Alright girls!  While Tia and I make you lots and lots of siblings, I want you to make sure Master is safe.  I’ll even along you to have a bit of fun with him, just protect him for me, okay?”


Moving the quickest, Ushiwakamaru grabbed RItsuka and held him into her chest, smiling up at Mordred.  “Yes, Father.  Thank you.”


Smiling as her other daughters quickly swarmed around the blonde samurai to also play with the handsome Magus, Mordred turned her attention back to Tiamat, who was on her knees and reverted back to her Femme Fatale form, waiting impatiently with her tail wagging behind her.



Meanwhile, in Uruk


It was shortly after the Chaldeans had passed over the horizon that the earth began to shake violently.  The infamous mud came rushing towards them, but deploying the Fangs of Napishtim spared the city from too much damage.


“Hmm, so that is the so-called ‘Chaos Tide’?  It looks murkier than the reports stated.”  Standing on the highest terrace of his ziggurat, King Gilgamesh observed and waited.  His city was still doomed to fall, as he foresaw, but his people could still live on.  As the last survivor finished their preparations to flee north, he alone would operate the 360 Dingirs on the walls.  Tiamat’s true target was him, after all, and he’d be sure to draw her in so Ritsuka and the others could drop her into hell.  “Queen of the Underworld, Ereshkigal!  How much longer are you going to take?  Were you not already planning to drop my Uruk into your realm?”


“Shut up!  I’m moving as fast as I can!”  The blonde goddess yelled back through the magic mirror she had gifted Ritsuka so they could communicate.  “I didn’t think Mother would show up, so I was going to take more time to do this.”


“Hmph.  Very well, the Chaldeans seem to have at least stopped Tiamat for now since I don’t see her… yet…?”  Trailing off at the end of his sentence as he craned his head back to watch as a massive figure grew over the horizon, when a second one appeared as well, he could do nothing but laugh at the insane sight.  Not even his Clairvoyance could have told him about this course of events happening, at Tiamat picked herself up and sat before the western, gigantic knight, with her huge rear hanging over the city.  “Fwahahahaha!  Excellent!  This is so absurd, I can only commend you, Knight of the Round Table!  You damn, mad dog that bit your own King’s hand and led to the ruin of your kingdom.  But I will not allow Uruk’s final moments to be quietly falling under Tiamat.”  Releasing his full magical power, Gilgamesh readied to strike back against the Primordial Goddess.  “Fwahaha, who do you think I am!? I am the supreme king who, much as it irritates me, bears the blood of both god and human!  Heed my voice! Ready the ballistae!  Ready your arrows, I permit it! With the best treasures, witness the defense of Uruk! The deluge of the land is my resolution! Melammu Dingir!”


Commanding all of his weapons to fire at the pale backside of Tiamat as her form reverted back to her more docile, passive terminal, the rays of golden light that raced to the sky to defy the heavens were consumed by a vast glob of opaque, milky-white liquid the leaked from her sex.  And with it, Tiamat’s titanic rear came crashing down as well.



In the Underworld


Despite being an immortal goddess, Ereshkigal was working herself to death moving her realm of the dead to be under Uruk.  It was a huge undertaking, but thinking how Ritsuka might praise or compliment her made it worth the effort.


Alright, almost there.  She thought as the majority of the Underworld was directly under Uruk.  However, as she was getting ready for the last push, the stone ceiling above her cracked and shook from a great shock.  “What just-!?” before she could even look up, the roof collapsed parts of Uruk rained down, encased in foul-smelling, white sludge.




“Ahhh!  Ahh AAaahhh!”  Impatiently bouncing her bottom on the ground, Tiamat waited for Mordred’s next move.  Something more resilient scraped against her sore, gaping sex, and for a moment her lips parted around something that was drawn into her, but that feeling was gone now and only Mordred’s cock could give her the satisfaction she desired.  Whatever was inside of her, it would just have to hope to withstand Mordred’s lust.


“Yeah, yeah, don’t rush me.”  The blonde knight said, scratching her head and looking around at the surrounding plains.  Don’t see the city around, so we should be safe.  She thought as she turned the begging Beast around and readied for another round with her.  Slowly sliding into the much more receptive goddess, Mordred activated her Mana Burst again to lift her off the ground with just her cock to show off.  “Heh, How do ya like that?”  There was already so little around them to gauge their sizes now, but Mordred glanced down and saw mountains crumble under her feet.  Thankful, the cum spilling out of Tiamat was allowing their children to grow to a certain extent, but none were bigger than her big toe, currently.  Geez, I didn’t even know I could get this big.  Looking up, the distance between her and Goetia’s Band of Light was rapidly decreasing.  Huh…  I wonder how big I can ge-



Chaldea Kingdom Singularity


“... and then, well I think it just ‘popped’, ya know?”  Mordred said, sitting on her bed with her true Queen resting in her abs.  “I think we grew too big for the Singularity or something, since there is no ‘world’ outside of them, and broke it.  And since I couldn’t just leave a you to die or get pruned…”  Motioning to her Rider self on the other bed with a second Ritsuka and a buff, blonde Ushiwakamaru with armor flaps too small to purposefully cover her chest.  “So I grabbed the samurai and brought her back as well.  Though those goddesses were kinda bound to that other timeline, so I guess they didn’t make it.”


“So that’s why there is another Mash too,” Ritsuka said, looking at the normal-size Mash standing on the shoulders of his gigantic Mash.  “And…”


Looking down at the muscly futa’s crotch, the bluish-silver head of hair currently sucking Mordred off looked up at him as Tiamat cocked her head to the side.  Taking the phallus out of her mouth and licking up her excess saliva, Tiamat held it towards him.  “Would you like some, Ritsuka?”


“Can we share later, Tia?  It was fun being in your mouth.”  He replied, which caused her eyes to light up.


“Sure!”  Sticking the meaty shaft back into her mouth, Tiamat hummed happily as she continued her duties as the second wife.


“Yeah…  She was stuck to my dick when I came back.  I don’t know how she came when the others didn’t.”  Mordred admitted, petting the loving Beast on the head.  “You sure you’re okay with her being my legal mistress?  You’ll always be my one Queen, but…”  She kind of just went with it when Tiamat claimed to be her wife, then mistress when Ritsuka defended his position.


“It’s fine.  I’m not so small as to try and monopolize my ‘King’.”  Ritsuka said with a cheeky smile.  "Besides, she’s blessing me and other me with her Paradox Restoration skill, so now it doesn’t matter if some ‘accidents’ happen when you get a bit rough.”


“Technically, she’s not the full Tiamat either.”  Entering the room with a tablet in hand, a childlike version of Da Vinci said as she approached Mordred’s bed.  “She more like a splinter of Tiamat that was created through your… unorthodox connection method, Kingy.  But she did show up with all of her skills intact, and I just finished running an analysis on her Sea of Life.  It’s exactly what I needed to finish the procedure to incarnate Servants in a special way!  You can impregnate either Tiamat or your Rider form and Servants born from them will get real bodies but can still shift into Spirit form and will come back to Chaldea if killed!”


Grinning at the good news, Mordred picked up Da Vinci Lily and tossed her into the air a bit.  “Oh, sweet!  With that, my kingdom's biggest issue is solved.  Now we can devote ourselves to protecting my Queens forever!”


Tumbling down his Servant’s stomach, Ritsuka came to a rest on Tiamat’s nose as she caught him while deepthroating Mordred.  Looking around, their kingdom was much different than any that had been on Earth before.  To the Mashs waiting for their next orders, the other version of him as Rider Mordred squeezed him between her breast and the blonde Ushi that stayed by his side sucking on the pregnant Servant’s nipples, and all the other Servants of various sizes throughout their lands.  With the addition of a Beast of Humanity and effectively a Lostbelt version of himself, things had never been weirder.


But it all worked out in the end.  I have to admit that after the incidents with Kiara and Kama, I was always hoping to get a Tiamat Servant one day.  Smiling at the gigantic goddess, he climbed down to her lips and slid down to Mordred’s scrotum.  He watched as Tiamat continued to suck the Saber off.  No matter how strange, this was just another day for them.  Hmmm… got so big, she broke a Singularity.  What’s next?  A Lostbelt?  Or getting big enough to use a Tree of Emptiness as a sound?  Maybe she’ll fill one with her cum.  Heh, that would be hilarious.  Stimulating his King’s balls as best he could, Ritsuka continued to wonder what Mordred could possibly do next.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282