- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Spoilers: This chapter features Kristina reciving a video from her boyfriend where he uses a tiny girl to masturbate. After watching the video, Kristina decides that it's her turn.

The slaves by her toes have been working hard for nearly an hour. It was easy at first, but after 15 or so minutes the acrylic paint the slaves before them had used began to harden. The tiny people were forced to chip away at the paint, removing small scaled pieces bit by bit. They didn’t want to risk punishment from Kristina if they let the paint get on the table, so they placed each piece in their mouth before swallowing. The hard paint would scratch their throats on the way down, scratching at it and forcing some of them to break down in a coughing fit.

 

The task was difficult, but some had an easier time than others. The workers who were tasked with the smaller toes had already moved onto eating the remains of the past slaves that were left behind. Despite Kristina promising to kill them regardless, the tinies still possessed hope that they might be spared. Maybe it was their optimistic nature, or maybe it was their stupidity and ignorance. 

 

They slaves licked away at the blood, making sure the toe was spotless. For the first time in their lives, the 10 slaves at her feet knew what it must’ve felt like for their ancestors to have to slave away in plantations or as servants to a white homeowner. They have internalized their own slavery, seeing it as a means for survival. But deep down, they all knew they’d die anyway, so why were they still catering to the whims of this giant white woman? Unfortunately, they didn’t have the time to think of an answer, nor did they have the time to figure a way out of their situation. They hadn’t seen what the other tinies went through, but they could hear the screams. They were all ear curdling and soul wrecking. It was enough to make any person lose their will to fight. All that was left to do was to make peace with their god before meeting whatever vicious end their master had planned for them.

 

As the slaves at her feet were finishing up their tasks, Kristina felt her phone buzz. She glared down at it. It was a text from her boyfriend, Jim. It was a video memo accompanied with a single message that read, smthng to keep you occupied until i get there tonight ;)

 

Krisitna felt a wave of bliss rush through her. Jim was a bodybuilder just like her, so his body was muscular and ripped. Not only that, but his hatred for the black community ran even deeper than her’s, something that made them the perfect couple! 

 

Whenever they’d fuck, they’d always include a box full of tiny blacks in the fun. Kristina was getting hot just thinking about having a group of black slaves be trapped inside her pussy as Jim viciously rammed his dick inside of her, eventually covering the tinies in his juices. The ones who weren’t crushed would be stuck there until they drowned in either of their cum. 

 

They would do tons of different sexual activities with the tinies during their time together. Jim had a slight foot fetish, so Kristina would press tinies into her soles and rub them against Jim’s raging cock. When he cums, Jim tries to dose every tiny slave he can with his hot white spunk. The ones he misses he’ll lick off her foot with his tongue. 

 

Blow jobs are the same way; tinies are placed on Jim's head, urethra, his actual penis, and in his penis hairs. Kristina’s job was to collect each tiny in her mouth as she worked her way up and down his girthy and long cock. His dick could reach half way down her throat, so it was harder than it sounded. At the end, Kristina would hold all the tinies in her mouth as Jim came, forcing each tiny down her throat.

 

When Jim does penetrate her, Kristina makes her special lube using the tinies’ blood and smears it onto Jim’s cock. It felt so much better inside her than any lotion ever had. Whatever they do, they make sure that the other tinies still left alive have a good view of the action. It made each orgasm so much better knowing that they were watching, knowing it could’ve been them.

 

Not everything was sexual, though. Even if they were just watching a movie, they would have slaves down by their feet worshiping them. Jim liked to eat tinies too, so they would both shit them out in the same toilet on top of tinies they placed in there earlier and make other ones dig through it to pick the bones out. They might be nice and flush the toilet, but more often they let them swim there all night, leaving them to either drown in the shit filled toilet or be flushed the next morning.

 

Sometimes, Jim would send videos of him crushing tinies to Kristina. They were mostly of him at the gym crushing them during his workouts. They always got Kristina riled up, making her want him to fuck him right then. Since he was never available, she usually ended up fucking herself with her dildo. She predicted that's what she’d end up doing after watching the video he just sent her.

 

Kristina unlocked her phone and opened the video file. The thumbnail was a picture of her boyfriend’s handsome and well toned face. He was well shaven despite a thick aftershave, which Kristina found attractive. Just seeing his face and anticipating what was about to happen caused her finger to slip into her panties and massage her cunt. She pressed play. 

 

“Hey babe.” His deep soothing voice washed over her. “I got a little surprise for you. Or, should I say it’s rather big.” He panned the camera down to show off his long and thick dick. He had his free hand rubbing up and down. His dick twitched, the sight of which sending waves of pleasure through Kristina’s body.

 

“I’m so hard, baby, I can’t wait to come over tonight to shove this monster into you. But I’m horny now, so I have to relieve myself some other way, right?” He turned the camera towards his desk and approached it. Sitting by the edge was a large glass, a tiny black girl trapped inside.

 

Her hair was raggy and covered with maps. The camera zoomed in on her. She looked bruised and beaten. She was one of the rare tinies who stopped shrinking around 5 inches. Her spirit was broken, and by the looks of her this wasn’t the first time Jim was going to use her for his pleasure. 

 

Jim tapped the glass with his finger a few times. “You awake in there nigger? I’m gonna show my girlfriend how I use your nigger body to get off.” The girl inside the jar started to cry. Tears flowed down her face, wiping off the dirt and dust that had accumulated there.

 

 “Come on now, don’t start crying. You know you’ll like this once we get started.” Jim placed the phone that was recording down against the wall, showing off a view of the jar and his large body behind him. Kristina could only see part of Jim’s body, only his long dick, part of his legs and up to his belly button on screen. Jim picked up the glass jar and raised his dick up to it before inserting it in the hole.

 

His giant penis head crashed down on to the girl’s chest. Kristina started rubbing a little faster, enjoying the sight. Jim pulled his dick back a bit, revealing a line of precum that connected his dick to the tiny’s breast. Jim then thrusted his dick back into her, causing her to scream in pain and him in pleasure. He did it again, pulling his dick back and thrusting it into her.

 

“Nigger whore.” He grunted. “Turn around and smile for the camera.” He slapped her with his penis, turning her around before pressing his dick into her back. The girl’s face pressed against the glass. Her tits were already covered in precum. If Jim could produce that must cum before actually orgasming, Kristina couldn’t wait for the actual load to appear.

 

“Oh yeah.” Jim brushed his penish up and down her back side. The girl continued to cry, unable to protect herself from the monstrous dick behind her.

 

“Okay, time to actually put some work in.” He pulled his dick back. Without any instruction, the broken girl turned around and started to lick the tip of Jim’s dick.

 

Jim moaned. “See, I told you that you’d start liking it. Now stop claiming that I’m raping you. You nigger whores just like the attention, but when it comes to dick you turn into a fucking brainless slut who will do anything for their master’s cum.” Jim started rubbing the base of his dick. 

 

“I hope you enjoyed the show baby, but I have to get going. But before I do,” With that, a large load of cum shot out and knocked the tiny girl on her ass. Jim didn’t hesitate before moving his dick closer to her and let another stream of semen shoot out onto her. Her screams were silenced by the third load, and after a fourth and fifth load dripped out of Jim’s cock the tiny girl was covered. Kristina couldn’t even make out where she was. She would have to eat her way out, swallowing Jim’s cum if the whore wanted to reach air. But Jim shot another three loads onto her before he finished.

 

Jim grabbed the camera and brought it back up to his face. “See you soon.” He winked. The video ended.

 

“Fuck!” Kristina’s hand floated above her pulsing clit. “Things were just getting good down there. Kristina slammed her head against the cushion of the couch. Her vagina was itching, needing to be pleasured. Jim wouldn’t be over until much later that night, she needed release now. 

 

After a moment of thinking it over, Kristina made the decision to retrieve the dildo she kept hidden in her underwear drawer upstairs. She pulled her feet off the coffee table and retreated to her bedroom. She opened the drawer and grabbed her eight inch white dildo. She jumped on her bed and removed her panties. She was ready to shove the thing inside of her right there, but she had a better idea. She grabbed a box of condoms off her nightstand and went back downstairs. 

 

“Good news monkeys.” She sat back down on her couch and spread her legs out, revealing her pussy to the group of ten on her table. Kristian found them to be so ugly that it almost took her out of the mood to fuck herself. Almost.

 

“I’m going to reward you for a job well done.” She opened the box and pulled out a condom. She slid the rubber out of the packet and stretched it out. “I’m going to fuck you all by trapping you between my dildo and this condom.” Kristina scooped up the ten tinies in her hand and dropped them into the condom. 

 

Nikita was the last tiny who was dropped in the rubber. The condom sunk down, the weight of the slaves pulling on it. Nikita had always hated white people, especially white women. They always had an air of arrogance around them. They knew nothing of the struggles Nikita’s people went through on a daily basis, yet they turn around and call black folk hysterical every time they try to speak out against racism. 


And this was the result. Ever since the reformation, white people have been trying to silence black voices. That’s what allowed the system to so easily forget about black people when the virus hit. If it were the other way around, a cure would’ve been found quickly. Nikita knew this to be true. She had been an activist since she was old enough to pick up a crayon. Now, all of her hard work had been for nothing, and the giant Kristina above her was about to show her how little a black girl mattered to a white person by literally fucking her.

 

Kristina wrapped the condom around the dildo. She brushed her hand down it a few times, making sure the tiny people were all evenly spread apart. Nikita was pinned directly on the tip of the dildo. Her body was compressed against the condom, rendering her unable to even twitch a mussel. She was totally under the control of the giant above her.

Nikita felt the dildo start to shift. Kristina was getting in position to insert the dildo inside herself. She spread her legs open wide and leaned against the back of her couch for support. After taking a deep breath, she touched the tip of the dildo to the tip of her vagina. She felt herself twisted into knots down there, and it was time to relieve herself. She inserted the tip in. 

Nikita’s world was instantly submerged in darkness. She could vaguely make out a dim light in front of her, along with a slight pink tint, but that was all. Her other senses kicked into overdrive. Kristina’s vagina smelled like straight fish, although Nakita expected nothing less from a gym rat. The smell was intoxicating, sending Nakita’s mind spinning. She could feel the walls around her squirm and shift. They were obviously loving the feeling of having the dildo and tiny people brush against it. Nakita could also feel something wet hit her back, but luckily the dildo prevented the liquid from actually touching her. That was probably for the best, since she would likely drown or get lost in the vagina otherwise.

Suddenly, the dildo was shoved deeper into the pussy. This was accompanied with a loud moan from above. The temperature in the vagina started to rise, the heat intensifying. More tinies were shoved inside this time. Nakita heard their wails. Some called out for each other, making sure they were all still okay. Some yelled back responses, others could only scream. Nakita didn’t have the luxury of speech; her mouth was being pressed directly on the front of the dildo, preventing her from speaking without shoving the dildo in her mouth. That was especially paralyzing, since it only left Nakita her nose to breathe through. 

The musky air was already scarce as it was in the dildo. Nakita wondered if she would suffocate in there, and that sent her into a panic. She opened her mouth to scream, accidentally letting the dildo into her mouth. She felt humiliated, it was like she was sucking on a white cock. Nakita hated everything about her situation. 

The dildo went deeper in, nearly halfway. Kristina was loving the feeling of the tinies attempting to squirm in her pussy. Their bodies rubbing against her pussy walls was exactly the reason she trapped them in a condom. This was exactly what she needed to deal with the knots inside of her. She was in pure ecstasy, and she hadn’t even fully started to masturbate yet. She shoved the dildo in deeper. That was it. Six inches deep, and she was ready to start fucking herself. She pulled part of the dildo out of her body. Giving herself a second to breathe, then she pushed the dildo back inside. She repeats the process, pulling it out before shoving it back in. With each stride, the dildo got pushed deeper and deeper into her body.

It was hell for the tinies trapped in the condom, but for Nakita especially felt each and every thrust as it felt like she was being jackhammered by a dick into a cunt. The back of Kristina’s pussy was tighter than the front. Her body was being pulled into the dildo and pushed by the condom and ever tightening walls. As Kristina’s juices surrounded the rubber, it got heavier and hotter to be inside.

 

Nakita could no longer breathe. Her face turned red. As Kristina pummeled her body with the dildo, it was now a race as to how Nakita would die: would she suffocate against the rubbers or would she be crushed by Kristina’s pussy walls. Even though it was contained by the condom, it felt like the juices surrounding Nakita were directly on top of her, wetting her skin.  

 

Water welled in Nakita’s eyes. Her rib cage would give out any moment. She felt each and every thrust of the dildo like it was a hammer being slammed down on top of her. It forced its way into her mouth, ripping apart the sides of her lips holding her jar to her face. The didlo shoved deeper into her mouth as it went deeper into Kristina’s pussy. Now it was really like Nakita was sucking on a dick. The dildo forced its way inside of her while also slamming her against the smooth walls. 

 

Kristina was in absolute bliss. She moaned as loud as she could, paying little regard to who might hear her. She took deep but short breaths. She was on the verge of climax. Her toes curled up. She would have to remember to keep some slaves down there next time she masturbated, that way she could crush them between her toes as she was on her way to an orgasm. 

 

Kristina pushed the dildo all the way in. She hadn’t ever gotten past the seven and a half inch mark before, but now she was balls deep into herself. She picked up speed, rapidly pulling and pushing the dildo in and out of her body. She began to sweat. She no longer thought about the tinies inside of her. All she could think about was the pleasure that was soon to come. 

 

With each thrust in, Nakita felt a new bone in her body break. First was her ribs. They crunched, and she felt her organs start to fall out of the tight structure that kept them together. Then her shoulder blades went. The pain she endured caused her to scream, but that only caused her mouth to tear wider open.The dildo went in deeper, almost touching the back of her throat now. Her legs gave out next, completely removing themselves from her body.

 

Judging by their screams of terror, the other tinies were going through the same kind of experience. Their bodies crumbled and disassembled right before their very eyes. Some had popped a long time ago. Towards the base of the dildo, there was a tear in the condom. Pussy juices started to invade, surrounding the tinies and drowning them. One tiny escaped the condom all together, left to the cruel fate of being swallowed by Katria’s vagina. He slammed against one of her walls, being crushed by them the next time the dildo thrusted forward. 

 

Nakita had no idea how she was still alive. She was a potato now, her arms and legs no longer attached to her body. If it weren’t for her heart, neck and head still being intact she would’ve died a long time ago. Instead, she suffered as the speed of Katrina’s thrust only picked up. The heat was unbearable, as was the smell. There was so much pain for Nakita to focus on, it was impossible to think of anything else. Yet, she still managed to think about how pathetic her situation made her. She was being crushed to death inside of a white woman’s pussy. Out of all the ways for her life to end, she never imagined it could’ve been strapped to a dildo.

 

And then it finally happened. Kristina hit a sweet spot. A flood of cum came rushing out of her body. It engulfed the condom, flowing around it. The wave made direct contact with Nakita’s body first. She felt her heart get crushed, but she didn’t die right away. She had to endure another 15 agonizing seconds of being thrust deeper in the pussy and the juices crashing against her before her head finally popped along with the rest of her body.

 

The other tinies soon followed suit. It was too tight inside Kristina’s pussy, and one by one the cum crushed them. Kristina was in too much pleasure to even remember that they were down there. Her mind was numb. All she could do was focus on bringing the dildo out and back into her body. This caused the remaining tinies to splatter until none were left. Blood and cum leaked out onto the couch and floor. Her pupils dilated. What she felt was like nothing she ever felt before. 

 

This continued on for another five minutes before the bliss started to dwindle. Kristina’s wrist felt sore, and her motion slowed down. This had been one of the best orgasms of her life, and it only came at the expense of every tiny trapped in her dildo.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! I know the contents of this story isn't for everyone, but if you liked the story and wanted to see a story of your own be written in this style, feel free to email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com to submit a commission. Prices in my bio :)