- Text Size +

Kristina pulled the long eight inch dildo out of her cliterous. She caught her breath, feeling the ecstasy leave her body. She glared down at the dildo below. Not a single tiny remained alive, all nine of their blood stains present. She must’ve lost one inside of her. 


 


The dildo was wet and sticky. Kristina hated to admit it, but it didn’t smell the best either. She placed it down on the table and returned to her purse.


 


There weren’t many tinies left inside, and she’d likely have to go hunting for more later before her boyfriend came over. She may have gone a bit overboard with the murders that day, but she didn’t care. It’s not like black people were expensive or anything. She scooped up a handful and sprinkled them onto different areas of her dildo. 


 


The tinies landed on the stinky surface. The cum that still clung to the condom made it difficult for them to move. Looking around, they could make out red dots splattered sporadically across the dildo. Were those the slaves that were shoved inside the condom? Surely not, one thought. There weren't any signs that those spots were once people. No body parts remained, nor skin or bone. If it weren’t for the wreaking scent of iron, they wouldn’t even know it was blood. 


 


“Alright niggers, get to licking my delicious juices off the condom. I know your friends are still in there, but I don’t care. You can cut the condom open with those long ass finger nails you people never clip and eat them too if you want. I hear that some species of monkey are cannibals, are you one of those?” She giggled to herself. “Get to work!”


 


The slaves didn’t need any further instruction. They all bent down to their knees and extended their tongues towards the condom. The discharge was sour and bitter, way worse than any foot sweat the tinies before them had to lap up. Many of their bodies were already sore from being at the bottom of the purse and being crushed by the mountain of slaves above them, so moving around the dildo was hard enough with the cum constantly forcing them to slip.


 


Their tongues grazed the hard dildo. One of the slaves had the misfortune of being dropped close to one of the tinies who were crushed inside the condom. There was a slight tear, and their blood oozed out of the cut. Jerimiah hated the thought of proving to the giant that he would eat his own people, but he was even more afraid of her retribution if he didn’t do what she said. 


 


He lowered his head and slurped up the blood in front of him. It tasted better than the cum, but it caused even more trauma. He was eating a person, black girl. He could tell by the pieces of hair stained to the blood. It was long and black, and it didn’t make for a good topping. 


 


The blood continued to enter Jerimiah’s mouth. Part of him hoped Kristina saw him doing this and felt proud of him. He hated how much he sought her validation, but she really was beautiful. Jeremiah always had a thing for white women. Maybe if he did a good job he could become her personal slave. That thought is what allowed him to continue his work licking up the blood and the cum.


 


Melody was having the opposite experience. She stopped licking the cum after her first lick. She kept her back to the giantess, afraid to even look at her. Instead she kept her head down by dildo and moved it around, hoping that Krisitna wouldn’t notice she wasn’t actually doing any work. Even still, Melody could feel Kristina’s watchful eyes glooming down on her. Melody knew her doom was inevitable.


 


Despite what both of them had thought, Kristina wasn’t paying attention to any of the slaves on her dildo. She was too busy digging her hand into her purse and dropping tinies on the floor. One by one, she was picking up tinies, dropping them on her hard tile floor, and stomping them mercilessly under her foot. She crushed her recent victim under her heel, dropping another tiny down before slamming her ball on top of them. 


 


“You ugly ass coons pop too easily. It’s more fun when it takes a while to crush, ya know? At least put up a little fight.” She dropped another one down, hoping he would heed her advice. But when her big toe came down on him, he splattered easily. “Worthless, all of you.”


 


The tinies on her dildo heard her words. They felt worthless, humiliated as they were reduced to dildo cleaners. This task was pointless in itself, as Kristina easily could’ve just taken the condom off and had a clean dildo, save the red spots. The slaves licked and worshipped it, unaware of the carnage happening to the rest of the tinies in the purse. They popped and crushed and squished against Kristina’s sole. They didn’t stand a chance against her foot and the tile floor. Their lives were over within seconds, leaving nothing behind besides blood and guts. 


 


Kristina wanted to get rid of the rest of these tinies, but it was so boring just crushing them under her feet. Sure it was fun, but they weren’t afraid like the other’s earlier were. She wanted them to suffer, but they died too quickly under her for her to enjoy.


 


That’s when she got another devilish idea. Today was her rest day for working out, but that didn’t mean she could get lax and neglect the duty she swore to uphold to keeping her body in tip top shape. She still needed to take her afternoon protein shake, and what better way to demean her tiny blacks than to turn them into a delicious chocolate milkshake!


 


Yes, it was decided. She had turned these black from people to slaves, and now she was going to turn them from slaves to ingredients. She grabbed her purse and brought it to her kitchen. She sat it down next to her blender and gathered the rest of her supplies. 


 


The tinies inside of the purse had no idea what was going on. They were past the point of being glad that Krisitina had stopped one task and moved on to another. The tinies were dying quickly under her foot, and the ones that remained were afraid that their deaths would now be longer and more agonizing. 


 


“Let’s see,” Kristina said. “First things first, I have to add the chocolate.” Kristina never talked to her food before, so she didn’t see a point in explaining to her slaves what was going to happen to them. She grabbed a handful and dropped them into the blender.


 


Most of them slid down the side of the glass and landed safely at the base of the blander; but two tinies had the misfortune of falling directly onto the blades. The pointy edge punctured their bodies with ease, slowing their descent as they slinged downwards. Blood trickled out and fell onto the slaves below them. Livers and kidneys fell out, large intestines hanging down from above.


 


Another group of tinies were dropped down into the blender. One splattered the moment he crashed against the base, also killing the girl he fell on top of. It became evident what Kristina was doing to them: she was going to blend them into some kind of beverage. The sharp blades would slice them into pieces as soon as the blender was turned on. Realizing their inevitable demise, the tinies tried climbing up the walls, but it was no use. All they managed to do was trample a couple of their fellow slaves under their stampede. 


 


Kristina ripped open a packet of protein powder. She poured it over the open blender, covering the tinies in the white substance. She shook the bag to make sure that every last drop was inside. She found it funny that the slaves almost looked white, but she could still tell what they were. Animals. No, they were less than that now. They were food. 


 


“I know you monkeys are going to like this one.” She picked up a banana she had froze the night before and peeled it off. She snapped half the banana off and began to cut tiny pieces into the blender using a knife. 


 


The tinies screamed as giant banana slices fell on top of them. It was like doomsday. How pathetic their bodies were, being broken and crushed by something as light as a banana. No tinies had the fortune of dying, however. Only their legs or arms were crushed. Some were completely trapped underneath a slice, powerless to do anything but what for the blades to end their lives.


 


Next was to add one tablespoon of peanut butter for protein. Then she opened up her gallon of almond milk and started to pour it inside. The slaves struggled to breath as the milk poured on them. Even worse, their container started to rise as the milk began to fill it. Some struggled to swim, sinking to the bottom of the container. Unfortunately for them, they would not have enough time to drown before Kristina closed the blender lid and plugged it in.


 


Kristina turned the blender on. The blades quickly and swiftly began to spin, cutting up the tinies. The slaves experienced the whole thing in slow motion. The blades disoriented them, pushing them in every direction as they spun. They weren’t all cut up at once. Rather, it was all about where they were positioned when the blades rammed into them. 


 


They were cut up. Some died instantly, the blades cutting them vertically, sending their brains and eyeballs into the shake to be further cut up over and over again until it was nothing but a liquid. Others were cut in half horizontally, only to feel their upper body split in half again a millisecond later. A few weren’t even hit by the blades at first. Instead they suffered in the blood and gut ridden shake before the strong blades of the blender met their feet, cutting them up. Then it slowly made its way up their body, cutting off their knees, then hip, then stomach, chest, neck, and finally head, all in the matter of under a second.


 


Kristina loved hearing their screams. They lasted longer than she thought, and were even loud enough to be heard over the blades. This was easily the most cruel thing she had done to date. The protein shake was turning more red than the chocolate color she hoped for, but she should’ve known the slaves were only chocolate on the outside and not the inside, otherwise they might have actually been good for something. 


 


Kristina held the lid down. She could see larger chunks of body attempt to fly out of the blender, only to hit the lid and be flung back down into the blades. After she felt her ingredients had been chopped up enough, she turned the blender off and unplugged it. The shake was nice and thick, just as she liked it. She undid the lid and poured the shake into a cup.


 


The giantess raised the protein shake to her lips and took a sip. Normally, these things tasted like ass, but the tiny slaves actually added decent flavor to the drink! From now on, she would have to always use tinies in her shakes. She’d have to write a recipe down so she could give it to her friends so they could add niggers to their drinks too!


 


Kristina finished the entire shake and wiped her lip. She could see some red marks stained inside her blender. She’d have to clean that later, but she wanted to get rid of the remaining tinies in her purse first.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! I know the contents of this story isn't for everyone, but if you liked the story and wanted to see a story of your own be written in this style, feel free to email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com to submit a commission. Prices in my bio :)