- Text Size +

Kristina carried the purse back to her living room. She noticed the tinies still working hard to clean the cum off her dildo. They were a decent way through, and Kristina even noticed a few of the blood stains were gone.


“Just so you niggers know, I just drank some of your friends in my protein shake. I think that’s what I’ll do for now on, so unless you want to end up in tomorrow's shake I suggest you work a lot faster.”


The tinies picked up the pace. They were terrified, and Kristina could see that. She looked down in her purse. After counting, she had forty tinies left. She thought for a moment about what to do before deciding on a few things.


First, she walked over to her gym shoes that she kept by the door to air out. They were stinky and filled with sweat. They were never completely dried by the time she went to work out the next day, so she would have some of her slaves take care of it. She picked out 10 tinies from her person and dropped five into each shoe. 


The smell was intoxicating, and smelled just like Kristina’s foot but 100 times worse. Some immediately started hacking. The air would surely kill them if they didn’t get out of there.


“You’ll die within the hour if you stay in there. But you’re all too small to get out yourselves, so if you do what I say I’ll take you out. Use your tongues to lick up all the sweat from my insoles. No matter how sweaty and smelly these shoes are, I need them for my next workout session. Do that and I’ll save you.” She walked away from the shoe.


Of course, she was lying. She probably wouldn’t even be back by the time they all suffocated in there. But oh well, she wanted to collect more anyway. 


Before Kristina even left that morning to hunt slaves for the day, she knew that the finale would take place in her bathroom. That’s where she carried the 30 remaining slaves next. It would be the last place they ever visited. It would be their final resting place, and they all knew it. 


She closed the bathroom door behind her and locked it. She walked over to her toilet and opened the lid. She slightly tilted her purse so the tinies could get a good look at what was inside.


Sitting in the piss filled waters were two giant logs of shit. They had been marinating there since the night before. Kristina chose not to flush, but to instead use it to torment whatever tinies remained the next day.


She picked half out and dropped them in the toilet. The fifteen slaves screamed as they landed in the piss soaked water. They all fell underneath. 14 found their way back to the surface, spitting out the piss that entered their mouths. One had to crawl against a log of shit to get to clean air, covering their bodies in crap. 


Only one of the tinies couldn’t swim. Piss invaded his lungs as he ran out of air. His body spasmed before freezing completely. He died pathetically at the bottom of the toilet.


Kristina looked at the slaves in her toilet. “As you can see, my toilet is covered with shit. I want some of you to lick around the edges and clean the shit stains off, and I want the rest of you to clean out the bones stuck inside my shit. Once you’ve done that, I’ll flush the toilet and let you all die. How does that sound? One last job before ending your miserable lives?”


The tinies didn’t want to die, but they knew it would be better than whatever alternative awaited them if they didn’t do what she said.  Half of them began to swim to the edges, while other others got to digging into the shit.


It was a lot harder to dig through the crap as it floated in water than it was on the floor. Every time the tinies dug their hands into the shit, it would push forward in the water. This caused the slaves on the other side to be forced under it. His face was pushed into it before his body was submerged in toilet water. He tried to push himself out, but he was stuck. The tinies above didn’t care to save him either. He suffered under the water as he suffocated with his face deep into the shit. He died there, leaving only 13 left on the surface.


Some tinies by the logs climbed on top of it, finding it easier that way. The shit was so wet that their bodies soon began to sink inside. At the very top, two tinies found themselves submerged in it. Their legs were completely covered and trapped. The only choice they had to escape was dig their hands inside and throw the shit off the side. 


This caused shit to fall off and hit one of the slaves at the bottom. She screamed in disgust as the giant shit covered her hair, allowing a piece of shit to land straight in her mouth and go down her throat. Unable to cough it up, she choked on the shit and sank down in the piss water. 


Meanwhile, the slaves swimming to the edge finally reached their destination. One girl wasted no time before sticking her tongue out and dragging it against the metal, digging her tongue into one of the stains. She licked hard, unable to use her hands to aid her since they were helping her tread the water. The other’s found themselves in the same position. They each could only use their tongues to lick up the shit. It tasted nasty, but luckily it was coming off easy. 


Then a giant shadow fell over them. Kristina was sitting down on the toilet seat, her pulsing anus and vagina hanging over them. What was she planning on doing?


Above, Kristina was staring into the 15 remaining tinies inside her purse. She picked one out and looked at it. “Listen nigger girl, you’re going to do the only think you’re good at: being an ass wipe. I never cleaned myself off when I shit on your friends earlier, so you’re going to go down there and clean the shit off my ass.” 


The little black girl began to cry profusely. She’d rather die any other way than that. She tried to beg, but Kristina was already lowering her to her anus. 


Under the larger ass, the little girl was forced into the anus. Her black body was covered in brown shit. Kristina rubbed her up and down, slamming her poor body into her anus. She was brushed up and down, side to side. Shit entered her mouth as it covered her whole body. Before long, Kristina’s perfectly manicured finger crushed the little girl flat against her anus before letting her fall into the toilet.


The girl’s blood and remains landed on the two tinies standing on the log. The situation became too grave for the one, and she experienced a mental collapse. In a panic episode, she began banging her head against the shit log below, covering her face in the mushy mess. Coincidentally, she was standing directly over a bone. She slammed her head into the shit covered bone, slowly cracking open her own skull. Blood poured out, and she continued slamming her head until she fell unconscious and suffocated in the feces.


The sight caused the other tiny to scream and fall over the edge. He fell in the water, and because of how dark it was due to Kristina’s towering ass, he had no idea which way was up. He ended up swimming to the bottom of the toilet, slamming his head against the bottom before drowning in the piss. 


By this time, Kristina had already crushed two more tinies against her anus, leaving only 12 victims left. She grabbed an older man. There wasn’t much shit left stuck to her ass, so she instead decided to rub him against her anus for pleasure. She moaned as his body was crushed against her anus for her bliss. She grabbed another and did the same. This tiny was a lot more durable, and managed to stay alive longer.


After a few minutes of pleasuring herself with the man, she brought him back outside to the open. Her nose twitched. “Ew, you smell like somebody’s ass.” Without another word, she flung the body into the trash can next to her. He landed on a used tissue. His bones were mostly all broken, and he had no hope of climbing out.


Kristina was getting tired of the tinies in her purse. “Hmm. Ten little niggers sitting in a purse.” She grabbed one and raised it up. “One got unlucky and got picked up. She put up a good fight, but still got crushed.” Krisitna crushed the tiny between her manicured finger and thumb. Blood popped out and splashed against her tits. “Now there’s only nine little niggers sitting in a purse.” She discarded the tiny into the trash can.


She continues her nursery rhyme, one by one crushing the slaves between her fingers, relishing in the way they popped, before flinging them into the trash can with the rest. Their body’s piled on top of the man who was still alive inside. He was being buried beneath the bodies. 


The tinies in the toilet were still slowly dying. Three of them that surrounded the rim lost the strength to continue swimming. Their stomach ached, and they began to sink. The tinies at the logs weren’t experiencing any luck either. After digging a good way through the shit, it started to come undone. It fell over them like an avalanche, pushing the tinies into the water. The water became too heavy for them to be able to swim to the surface, and they drowned. 


“Two little niggers sitting in a purse.” She cursed her lips. There were only two left, one guy and a girl. She decided to crush them together. She picked them both up, squishing them between her forefinger and thumb. It was harder squishing them when they were together like this. Kristina had to press harder. The tinies screamed, feeling their bodies begin to compress. After a few moments, their bodies finally exploded, their guts indistinguishable from one another. With a smirk, Kristina dropped them in the trash can.


The giantess stood up. She glared into the toilet. Only one tiny remained in the shit and piss infested waters. The tiny was seemingly unaware of what happened behind her, as she continued to lick up the shit. “Good nigger whore.” And with that, Kristina flushed the toilet. The tiny screamed as her body was crushed between the water pressure and flushed down the drain.


Kristina couldn’t help but laugh. She exited to her room to get dressed. She needed to get ready to kidnap more tinies. It was a little sad that she had to start all over. She kinda liked how, towards the end, the tinies accepted their place. This new group would start similarly to the last. They may be defiant at first, but they’ll learn to accept their place, even the ones in the purse who were only able to hear the carnage.


After getting dressed, Kristina made her way downstairs. She noticed the tinies on her dildo had all died, although she wasn’t sure if it was because of being poisoned by her cum or something else. Regardless, she undid the condom, trapping their bodies inside, and dumping it in the trash can. “Useless until the end.” She said. Unknown to Kristina, Melody was still alive. But after being squished in the condom and thrown away, she quickly suffocated.


Before leaving her house, Kristina slipped her feet into her gym shoes. She heard the tinies scream before they popped under her feet. She tied her shoes and stood back up. She took a deep breath and smiled. 


Kristina put a hand on the doorknob. She exited her house, ready to collect more tinies and do it all over again.

 

END

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! I know the contents of this story isn't for everyone, but if you liked the story and wanted to see a story of your own be written in this style, feel free to email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com to submit a commission. Prices in my bio :)

This is the end of the story for now, but expect more from me to come!