- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My goal as a writer is to become better at naming chapters. For now, enjoy them just being what happens in the chapter.

“I think I might have kept you in there for too long.” Sicilia watched him struggle. In a weird way, it was exciting to see how much her spit was making him suffer.

 

“You think?” He responded.

 

“Sorry, I didn’t know how long you wanted to stay in there.” She thought it best not to tell him she almost lost control. “Truth or dare?”

 

Jerry looked at her, surprised that she’d ask that now of all times. He caught his breath before answering. “Dare.”

 

“Let me clean you up.” She said. “You’re literally in a puddle of my drool right now.” She retreated to her kitchen and returned with a paper towel. She picked Jerry up— a feeling that absolutely terrified him after what just happened— and pushed him into the fabric. Sicilia rubbed him up and down, unaware of how rough the paper was to his body. It was dragging against him, scraping up his skin as well as the spit. Sicilia turned him around, making sure to get every part of his body and hair before putting him back down on the table. His clothes were still wet and sticky, but he felt better being slightly dry. 

 

Jerry relaxed. “Thanks for not killing me back there.”

 

“It’s like I said, I wouldn’t do that. You can trust me.” She gently petted the back of his head. “Your turn.”

 

“You still want to play? I know it was my idea, but we don’t have to continue if you don’t want.”

 

“No I do.” She assured him. “Go ahead.”

 

“Truth or dare?”

 

“Truth.”

 

“What was it like to swallow me?”

 

“Disgusting.” Sicilia answered. “Like you tasted like shit dude.” Sicilia wasn’t lying, just not telling the whole truth. Jerry didn’t taste good at all, but the feeling of having a tiny man in her mouth overpowered any other sense. “Your turn.”

 

Jerry didn’t like the thought of him tasting bad. At the very least, maybe he could use it as a reason not to be swallowed by someone later. “Dare.” 

 

“I dare you to lick up my spit that dropped onto the ottoman.” Sicilia demanded. “I try to keep this place clean ya know?”

“Seriously?” Jerry raised a brow. 

 

“As serious as I’ve ever been. You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to, but then I’ll have to put you back in here.” She leaned forward, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue. “Ahhhhh.”

 

Hot breath washed over him. Jerry knew she was joking, but it scared him how eager she looked to have him in her mouth again. “Fine, I’ll do it.” She kneeled down and looked into the puddle of spit he left there after being taken out of Sicilia's mouth. It smelled awful. White bubbles floated in it, thousands of little bacteria getting to work trying to dissolve the couch. Jerry began to lick it up. The only thing worse than it going in his mouth the first time was having it go in again, only this time it was cold and gross. He swallowed, feeling disgusted and humiliated. Sicilia watched him intensely. She had to bite her lip to prevent herself from showing too much glee. She should’ve played truth or dare with a tiny person a long time ago. 

 

“Come on man, really get in there.” Sicilia brought her pointer finger above Jerry’s head. He looked up at it beforeSicilia shoved it down and pressed Jerry into the spit soak cushion.

 

“Ouch! Stop that.” He tried pulling himself out, but the strength in his whole body was no match for the strength in Sicilia’s little finger. 

 

Sicilia swayed him side to side, treating him like a wash rag to clean up the spit she dropped on her ottoman. The spit only smeared onto the cushion and did the same onto Jerry’s face. The wine was definitely affecting her now. She laughed at him, brushing him up and down the widening puddle. Jerry’s face was turning red from being shoved so hard. He was so weak and powerless, Sicilia could do whatever she wanted to him.

 

“All done.” She picked him up and dropped him on his feet. Half of his hair was sticking up from being used as a mop. He was furious, but he could never stay mad at such a pretty face when it smiled. He’d get back at her one way or another. 

 

“You can stop laughing now.” He said, but she kept going at it. “Choose one already, truth or dare?”

 

Sicilia wiped away water that was building up in the corner of her eye from laughing so hard. “Truth. No, dare!” She laughed more.

 

Jerry smiled, he was hoping that she’d say that. “I dare you to put me in between your breasts.”

 

“You want to go in between these?” She said with a smile, leaning forward and squeezing her giant breast together. The sight of the two mountains folding into each other gave Jerry a little hard on. “Oh my gosh, you do want to go in here! I can’t believe you’re going to use my body to get yourself off.”

 

“It’s not like that.” Jerry tried to say, but he was far too drunk to keep a straight face. “Okay, maybe a little bit.”

 

“You’re such a horny tiny.” Sicilia picked him up between her pointer and thumb. Leftover spit from Jerry’s body soaked onto her fingers. “You could die in there ya know?” 

 

“I don’t really mind.” Jerry threw his spinning head back. “There are a lot worse places to die.”

 

“I guess you’re right.” With that, Sicilia dropped Jerry onto her left breast. 

 

Jerry landed on it. He wasn’t ready for how soft they were. Right off the bat, his feet sunk into the flesh, causing him to lose his footing and fall forward. His body plopped downwards. He let out a soft sigh. It was like he was resting on a giant heated pillow. He felt like a child again, or an angel resting on a soft cloud. Sicilia’s sonorous heartbeat calmed his nerves. How was Jerry ever afraid of this giant? Nobody with breasts this perfect could be evil. Jerry’s body turned to mush on the giant lump. He dug his face into it, kissing the flesh multiple times to show his appreciation. He wouldn’t mind being Sicilia’s plaything if it meant spending more time with her breasts. 

 

Sicilia found it oddly peaceful to have a tiny man resting on her boob. Men had loved staring and playing with them in the past, but nothing ever felt as good as this did. He was like a tiny little dog or pet curling up on his owner. Sicilia wanted to pet him, but she didn’t want to bother his slumber. “Screw it.” She said with a smile. She brought her thumb over to him and jabbed it into him, sending him deeper into the flesh.

 

Jerry felt his back crack a little, but in a relieving way. The thumb drilled into him, surrounding his whole body in Sicilia’s skin. He compressed in to it, but nothing would ruin the blissful feeling that came with his best dare yet. He cupped his lips around the breast, taking skin into his mouth and sucking on it. The heartbeat was picking up speed, obviously reacting to the stimulation. He worked his tongue side to side, licking up sweat that was coming out of her pours. 

 

Sicilia let go of him, allowing him to pop back up. She laughed. His face was red. Jerry didn’t even realize he wasn’t breathing while being pressed down, he was having too good of a time. Sicilia shook her chest, sending Jerry barreling down her mountains towards their valley. His back fell into the crack, sliding down. He looked up into Sicilia’s big eyes as they peered down at him. “You wanted to go in between them, remember? It can get hot down there, but I think I’ll take you out when I’m ready.”

 

The giant finger of the girl appeared again, pushing into Jerry’s stomach and sending him in between her breasts. Two giant boobs completely consume him, Sicilia’s bra squeezing the mountains against him from either direction. If it weren’t for how soft they were, Jerry surely would’ve popped. Everything about Sicilia’s breasts were perfect, from the way they felt down to the tissue that held them together. The horrific heartbeat was louder from his position, soothing him into a relaxed state. 

 

He could stay there forever. Even as the heat was picking up, being covered in Sicilia’s sweat didn’t bother him. He simply licked it up like it was custard off an ice cream cone. Droplets were getting bigger, some the size of his whole head, but he just continued licking some while letting the rest pop on him. 

 

Sicilia was enjoying having the tiny man squished between her. She gently tapped on either side of her breasts, causing them to jiggle and shake Jerry around with them. She wished the TV was still working. She would’ve loved to keep him in between her while she watched soap operas or crime documentaries. A sick thought was to watch a documentary on giants who killed tinies while having Jerry stuck in between her, but she wouldn’t do that even if she could. Without the TV, Sicilia was starting to get bored since she had nobody to talk to, so she decided to mess around with Jerry some more. She grabbed her boobs and squeezed them tightly, not for a second thinking about what might happen to the tiny in them.

 

Jerry was squeezed in between the breasts. At first, it was the best feeling he had ever experienced. His dick grew, pressing into the flesh as well. But then Sicilia’s actual breast muscle started squeezing into him too, sending him into a world of pain. He squirmed, trying to find his way up to the top, but he was stuck in his spot. It felt like his body was going to pop and splatter against the boob, reducing him to a red cream that Sicilai would either have to rub in or wash off to remove. He knew that he told the giant he wouldn’t mind dying here, but that was only if he actually had to die. 

 

Sicilia rubbed her breasts up and down, toying with the tiny rock in her melons. She closed her eyes and pretended like Jerry was just a marble. Jerry was stuck in a place between heaven and hell, pleasure and pain. He didn’t know whether to cum or beg for mercy, neither of which he was able to do in his current state. Sicilia’s boobs rubbed into him, pushing him up and down while rolling him around. The heartbeat was so loud that it pierced his ears and caused them to ring. He couldn’t even mold his hand into a fist. Not even the large amount of sweat building up could lube Jerry’s body enough and allow him to move around. 

 

After having enough fun, Sicilia dropped her boobs. They fidgeted back into place, giving Jerry time to reform himself. Sicilia was laughing at him, something that only added to his disorientation. He could hear each breath and feel each added shake. If she wanted to laugh at him, he would give her something to laugh about.

 

Now that Jerry had enough space to roam, he grabbed onto the boob for support and made his way towards Sicilia’s bra. There was open space where the boob started to turn, so Jerry had to leap over and grab the edge of the lining. He squeezed into her right cup. Having a harder back to lean on wasn’t as comfortable, but lucky the lace bra wasn’t crushing him. He inched over to her areola, mere centimeters away from the giant’s nipple. He connected his middle finger to his thumb, bringing it over to the nipple before flicking it. It twitched, instantly turning hard.

 

Sicilia’s face turned from laughter to pure shock. A tiny tingle of pleasure spread across her chest. She hadn’t even noticed, but Jerry snuck into her bra and was playing with her nipple. She went to take him out, but Jerry grabbed onto her nipple and started to squeeze it tight. Sicilia’s stomach dropped. She hated what he was doing to her, but it felt so good. Her breath heaved. She focused on the sensation occurring in her bra. This was a feeling only someone with tiny hands could achieve. 

 

Jerry felt Sicilia’s chest rise and fall. He loved the way he could make her body react so greatly to just the slightest touch from his hand. He was in complete control of the giant girl. She needed him to pleasure her. He twisted the nipple side to side, a slight moan escaping her lips. While Jerry used one hand to twist the harending nipple, he used the other one to gently massage the areola that surrounded it. 

 

Two completely different sensations sent a mixture of hot and cold through Sicilia’s upper body. Jerry’s rough handling of her nipple caused her body to shake and shiver, but the gentle touch of his other hand caused her to melt and lean back on the couch. She had lost control over her body, subjected to the whims of the tiny inside her bra cup.

 

Sicilia’s heart was pounding intensely. Each thud forced Jerry back a little. That didn’t slow him down, though; on the contrary, he sped up. He slapped the nipple, getting harder with each strike, all the while rubbing deeper with his other hand. 

 

Sicilia’s arms shot down beside her. She moaned loudly, quickly biting her lip in shame. Was it alright for her to let Jerry do this to her? Surely he was getting off in there, but so was she. Her head was spinning, unable to focus on all the different waves of pleasure that were shooting through her. Wanting more, she brought her right hand up to her bra and pushed into Jerry.

 

Jerry folded into the nipple, his left cheek pushing into it. He heard Sicilia yell in pleasure. She started to rub him in circular motions. Now it was the nipple that was slapping him. Jerry was regretting how hard he made it, but the whole experience was turning him on. He stuck his tongue out, getting the nipple wet with his spit. 

 

The rough tongue against the hard nipple was sending Sicilia into overdrive. She pressed harder into him. She would be ashamed of this later, but for right now she had to keep going. This was Jerry’s fault for doing this to her, she was only helping him finish the job.

 

The next time he passed the nipple, Jerry brushed against it a bit too hard. The sensation was so pleasurable that Sicilia lost grip on the tiny and pulled back her arm. Jerry fell down as the boob reformed, causing him to lose footing and fall out of bra. He tumbled down Sicilia’s bare stomach before rolling onto her jean shorts. He laid at the base of them, staring up at the giantess.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! IIf you liked the story and wanted to see a story of your own be written in this style, feel free to email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com to submit a commission. Prices in my bio :)