- Text Size +

Sicilia was scared of what Jerry was thinking. Could she ask him to rejoin her in her bra to finish the job? Surely not, but maybe there would be another answer. The tiny laid so helpless and vulnerable on her pants. Sicilia brought her finger down and outlined the edge of her jeans. She fidgeted with the button. “Truth or dare?”

“Truth.” Jerry enjoyed his moment with Sicilia in her bra, but the girl was starting to scare him. She looked feral, her eyes like a hawk’s as it watched its prey. She looked hungry—no, starving.

 

“Have you ever had sex with a giantess before?” She asked.

 

His stomach dropped, but his boner raged. This shouldn’t have been turning him on so much. “No.” His breathing was picking up. So was Sicilia’s. “Truth or dare?” 

 

“Truth.”

 

“Have you ever thought about having sex with a tiny?”

 

“Not before.” She answered. “But I am right now. Truth or Dare?”

 

“Dare.” 

 

“I dare you to let me fuck you.” Before Jerry could even affirm, Sicilia was grabbing him and unbuttoning her pants. It shimmied down her legs, leaving her in only a pair of red panties. But even they slid down to her ankles.

 

Jerry didn’t care that she didn’t wait to make sure it was okay with him. He wanted her to do this. His hormones were raging, he couldn’t think straight. He wanted to fuck this giant as much as she wanted to fuck him. Sicilia brought him down in between her legs and slammed him into the front of her vagina. He was instantly covered in some kind of wet substance. 

 

Sicilia rubbed Jerry up and down her cunt. Pussy flaps slapped him across the face, but it didn’t hurt. They were soft and lubed by the juice, so Jerry slid against them with ease. He wanted to make sure the giant felt him, so he stuck out his tongue and started to eat the pussy out. It tasted gross and smelt like fish, but Jerry couldn’t notice passed his lust. Sicilia’s fingers were so strong but gentle with him, he barely noticed them. He had seen plenty of vagina’s before, but it was different from a giant one. He had to try a lot harder to pleasure her, but he could tell it was working.

 

Sicilia was moaning loudly. Her body was so frustrated. She needed release then more than she ever had before. Having sex with a tiny felt wrong and dangerous, but that only made things so much hotter. She started pushing Jerry deeper in, only by maybe half an inch, but it was more than enough to make her eyes buggle and mind spin.

 

Jerry’s entire body was submerged into the pussy before being taken out and pushed back in. She was masturbating to him. He was rubbed against the inner and outer walls, circled around and shoved in the middle. The giant vagina was like a monster to him, but that night taught him not to be afraid. This was a monster he would tame. He shoved his arms into the sensitive muscles around him, sending intense waves of pleasure through the giant’s body. His own dick was getting harder. Juices hit it from every angle, pushing it in different directions before it was hit and smothered against the walls. It was hot and damp inside the pussy, but Jerry didn’t care. Precum leaked out of him. He hoped Sicilia couldn’t get pregnant by the tiny sperm, but stranger things have happened. They’d worry about that later; for now, he just wanted to fuck her senseless.

 

Sicilia’s pussy felt like goo. It was heating up and melting before cooling off and melting again. She pushed the tiny in deeper, feeling her body tense up before releasing. She pulled him out and pushed him in, repeating the feeling of her body crunching and letting go. Energy built up inside of her, ready to release at any moment. She was leaking fluids, that couldn’t be good for Jerry. But he was a big boy, he could manage.

 

Jerry was assaulted by waves of discharge that came out of her. She was getting ready for an orgasm. Fluids leaked into his mouth, but he swallowed them with glee. His efforts were working. The next time Sicilia pushed him inside, he stuck his arm forward, hitting a flap on the ceiling of the vagnia. Sicilia screamed.  She needed him deeper. She shoved him forward. The pussy was getting tighter the deeper he went, but that only meant he could do a better job of pleasuring her. 

 

Sicilia picked up the speed of her thrusting. She pulled Jerry out before quickly shoving him back in. She used her fingers to twist him around, shoving him from wall to wall. She could feel his breathing body twitch and heave. She had a living being inside of her— not just a dick, but an entire person. She slapped him and folded him and turned him all sorts of ways. She felt so much heat and energy inside of her, and she wanted Jerry to experience the full force of it.

 

The amount of time Jerry was spending inside the pussy without being pulled to the front was increasing too. Not only that, but Sicilia wasn’t pulling him out as far either, leaving him in the oven that was her molten pussy. He was slammed side to side, thrusted all around. His dick was going to explode at any moment.  Despite how dirty he felt, this was the best moment of his entire life. Juices swished around him. The pink walls were starting to squirm and contract too. They pressed into him as he pressed into them. They were going crazy, so was he. 

 

Sicilia was going crazy, too. She always found it hard to reach climax. She tried as hard as she could, but the climb up was so slow. She was getting worn out, but she couldn’t stop now. She shoved Jerry deeper, her fingers deep inside her too. She moaned, shoving Jerry up and swooshing him in a circular motion. There was a feeling there that she never felt before. It was a pure, perfect bliss. This was it, she was so close to climax. She brought her second hand down and started to profusely pound her clitoris. 

 

Jerry was being rubbed fast against the walls. He didn’t know how deep in he was, but the walls around him were so tight that he had to be deep. The walls threatened to crush him, along with the fingers that pushed him. He was being stimulated by all angles. That's when it happened. His dick finally had enough, emptying loads of cum out into the pussy. It mixed in with the juices squirming deeper inside until Jerry could no longer make them out. He shut his eyes, focusing entirely on the pleasure. Best orgasm ever.

 

When the pleasure began fading, Jerry was able to better understand just how fucked of a situation he was in. The walls around him were tight and threatened to crush him. He hadn’t noticed, but Sicilia’s fingers weren’t being gentle with him either. They were rough, slamming into his back and forcing him around. There was nowhere for him to go that wouldn’t suffocate him. “Sicilia!” He called out. “Let me out.” No response, only the two giant digits that worked on him moving him around more. It was so hot, and it didn’t help that Sicilia was rubbing him so hard into the contracting muscles. 

 

“Hey—” He tried shouting, but a bunch of juices had entered his mouth, silencing him. His face was shoved into the walls, stopping him from spitting it out. He had no choice but to swallow it. Without the lust to protect him, he was able to better taste it. It was awful. When the fingers freed his head, he tried gasping for air, but more juices invaded his mouth and forced its way down his throat. He gagged, but that only allowed another round to enter his mouth. The fingers were being more rough with him, and as Sicilia was second away from an orgasm, Jerry felt like he was going to pop. 

 

Then Sicilia’s pussy had finally had enough. Small tingles spread throughout her entire body before exploding in multiple waves of ecstasy. All the energy she was building up finally released, and waves of cum exited her body. She couldn’t let this moment slip away, she had to preserve it. No matter how tired she felt, she continued to push Jerry’s body around inside of her. He was assaulted by cum, unable to find room to breathe. It pressed against him and squeezed him against the giant fingers.

 

Sicilia’s pussy shattered and put itself back together before shattering into even smaller pieces and doing the same thing. After another minute of intense pleasure, things started to die down. She caught her breath, slowing down her motions. She brought her fingers out of her pussy, juices still leaking out.

 

“That was amazing, wasn’t it?” She looked down. Jerry wasn’t there. Was he stuck inside of her still. She pushed her lips around, hoping to ease the path for Jerry to come slipping out. He never did.

 

She was starting to worry. What would she do if he were stuck inside? She’d have to stick her fingers back inside to pull him out, but it was like a maze in there. “Come on, this isn’t funny.”

 

Sicilia stuck her fingers back inside of her. She searched for a minute. Her cunt was beaten so badly that she barely felt anything. After being unable to find him, she pulled her fingers back out. They were covered with blood. Her heiman had broken a long time ago, so it couldn’t have been hers.

 

She gasped, jumping up. Thunder again roared, lightning clashing right outside the window, lighting up the roam in a horrifying blue tint before leaving as soon as it came. Sicilia shook in fright. “No one will ever know.” She reassured herself. “No one would ever know.” She would have to clean herself up and clean the mess off the floor first, then she’d worry about getting the body out of her. She’d go to work in the morning like nothing had ever happened. She had to. No one could ever find out.

 

She had just killed Jerry inside of her pussy.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! IIf you liked the story and wanted to see a story of your own be written in this style, feel free to email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com to submit a commission. Prices in my bio. Until next time ;)