- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Got a new Paimon chapter here. After everybody starts using Lumine, the little fairy is not too pleased with the Traveler for ignoring her. So much so, that she has to take matters into her own hands, and remind Lumine just who she belongs to.

Features: Anal Vore, Entrapment, Scat, Mind Games

“Lumine! Lumine where are you! Would you come out already!”

 

Fuming as she fluttered around the Wangshu Inn, Paimon peeked into rooms indiscriminately through their windows as she searched for where her blonde-haired companion was residing. It was proving hard to keep track of her as of late.

 

Their journeys had taken them all across the continent of Liyue recently, and the need to travel between here and Mondstadt on the regular meant more time venturing and less time for themselves. Though, in a sense you could call this recreational time. Well, at least for one of them.

 

Puffing out her cheeks as her impatience grew, the small fairy soon paused as she fluttered back over to a window she had peeked through in a hurry before her eyes lit up. The rooms here at the inn were little more then a bed in a rather empty room, but they were more than accommodating for travelers needing a respite from the wilderness. Romantic rendezvous between estranged lovers. And of course, quick hook-ups between travelers. As was the case now.

 

Slumbering comfortably on the single mattress, was an all too familiar face to Paimon. She was the person who had dragged Lumine along with her last night after all. Resting on her side with a content expression on her face was Xinyan. The rock stars hair was down right now and clung to her body in ribbons. Garbed only in a sheet, her naked form lay just beneath it as one of her breasts peeked out from beneath her covers. She was completely out of it, still sound asleep.

 

Pushing on the window gently, Paimon was rewarded as it gave in easy allowing her to fly inside the room. While it might have been a hazard in most cases, not many things could fly like she could all the way up here. Well, nothing small enough to fit in the tiny windows at least.

 

“Lumine! Hey, where are you? Are you done already! Paimon wants to get some breakfast!” The blonde had been with her last night before Xinyan showed up. Apparently, she had a show at the inn and wanted to relax after playing for everyone. Unfortunately for Paimon, her relaxation meant stealing Lumine from her! The overstuffed fairy had been eager to digest her meal while playing with her favorite toy, but the spunky brunette had been quick to steal her for a private *encore* as she put it. After that, the fae had lost sight of them and simply went to bed too impatient to look with a full belly.

 

Grunting as she tugged on the covers, the little fae exposed the sleeping girl unsurprised to find her fully nude beneath her sheets. However, Lumine was not beneath them like she had been expecting. “Huh? Where the heck is she?!” Anytime someone used Lumine, willingly or unwillingly, the blonde was out for the count until the morning after. She was kinda pathetic like that.

 

Looking over the dark-skinned teen for where her friend might be hiding, Paimon soon beamed. There was always one place Lumine ended up, either by request or because it had become a fan favorite amongst her many suitors. Giving a hard push on Xinyan’s rear, her plump cheek moved up a bit exposing a tiny tuft of blonde hair beneath her crack.

 

“Ah ha! Found you! Now come out of there already! You need to make Paimon’s breakfast!” The traveler’s meals were the best, and she wasn’t about to miss a meal because her friend was getting down any dirty with every acquaintance they made in the damn continent!

 

Trying to reach in to pull her out, the two-foot fairy soon found a flaw in her plan as she moved a hand away from holding up the sleeping girl’s bottom. She was heavy! Pushing hard on her ass, Paimon grunted harder, but no matter how much she shoved, she couldn’t move Xinyan more then a few inches. It was enough to see the top of Lumines head peeking out from her anus, but not enough to reach in there!

 

“Come, on, wake, up!” Letting go as the rock stars cheeks clapped loudly upon smacking back together, Paimon huffed tiredly, well aware that when it came to physical exertions… she was kinda pathetic in that regard. ‘I guess I can’t fault you for being weak in bed Lumine…’ They each had different strengths. Unfortunately, neither of theirs applied to this situation.

 

Moving over to Xinyan’s face, the little fair poked her cheek. “Psst! Hey, wake up! Can you give Paimon’s toy back? She needs to start preparing food for us! Hello?” Seeing the larger girl grumble before rolling over on the opposite side, the white haired fae puffed out her cheeks angrily. “F-Fine! Paimon’s gonna eat at the inn! But it’s your fault we won’t have any mora to spare!” She was going to treat herself!

 

Looking around the room until she spotted a coin pouch, the little fairy plucked it up before flying back out the window she had come in on. She would just have to retrieve HER property once she grew back to her normal size! Lumine really needed to remember who she belonged to. These one-night stands were getting ridiculous! They never should have stayed at this stupid inn!

 

Nodding affirmatively to herself, the little fae made up her mind. They would be sticking to their teapot home from now on! No more camping outside or in towns until Lumine apologized! But that wasn’t worth thinking about right now. The smell of food coming from the inn’s kitchen was making her mouth water~

 

Drooling as she flew into the seating area, the eager fairy placed her order, intent on spending all their travel allowance for the day on this one sitting. It was Lumine's fault she was missing out on breakfast. She could find something else to eat if she was really hungry. Well, something other than the larger teen’s ass she was currently sandwiched inside of… That did seem to be her favorite though…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

“Phew~ Paimon can’t eat another bite.” The breakfast they served here at the inn was top notch. And top shelf too. Unfortunately, that drained a lot of the funds lumine had earned from miscellaneous side quests she had partaken in recently. They weren’t completely strapped for mora, but it would have been a lot cheaper to just have Lumine make her breakfast in the first place!

 

‘It’s her fault. If she’s mad, then she can blame herself for this.’ Plus, it wasn’t like they didn’t have any funds left. They could stock the teapot for a couple weeks at least if they stretched their budget. Come to think of it, there was probably already some food preserves inside of it. Either way they were in an alright position. But the fairy had made sure to spend enough that the blonde wouldn’t be able to rent a room here anymore. It was for her own good.

 

Coming up to Xinyan’s room, the fluttering girl pushed on the window she had come in prior before smiling. Yawning sleepily, the dark-skinned rocker was awake now in an all to familiar groggy fashion people ended up in after using Lumine. Flying down to her and startling the teenager in the process, Paimon rested her hands on her hips with irritation clear on her face.

 

“Alright, give Lumine back to Paimon! You had your fun with her, but now she’s missed breakfast because of your big butt eating her!” Blushing as she was called out, the larger girl rubbed the back of her head sheepishly at the accusation. “Well, I don’t quite know what came over me. Sorry bout that. But I can’t give you your friend back. Ya see…” The rocker trailed off sheepishly before pointing towards her bedroom door.

 

Looking over, it soon dawned on the smaller girl that it was wide open. “Huh? Did Lumine leave already?” It took her hours to grow back sometimes. This would have been a new record. Chuckling dryly as she continued to rub the back of her head, Xinyan just shook her head. “Not exactly… I kinda had a friend drop by. And well… she wanted to have some fun with Lumine too. She’s in the room next door to mine.” She shrugged.

 

Growing pale, Paimon burst back out the window she came in through before peeking into the one beside the bedroom. Immediately her face went red with anger. Moaning loudly through the surprisingly soundproofed walls, was Yun Jin. Her opera voice was on full display right now as she sang a hymn of pleasure. Lumine aided her as her upper body was being thrust in and out of the pale beauty. Though the makeup on her face did seem to be smearing a bit as sweat laced her body. Judging by the scene… they would be a while.

 

‘B-But… it was Paimon’s turn!’ She had waited patiently too! Who did these people think they were to take her Lumine from her so brazenly?! The fairy had half a mind to go in there and take the traveler back! But a little voice in her mind reminded her of something. ‘Lumines the one at fault, not them…’ It was her stupid curse doing this! That meant the punishment should fall squarely on her shoulders.

 

Nodding to herself, Paimon soon smiled as a plan came to mind on how she should go about punishing the blonde for being so greedy. ‘Well, I guess you can kiss whatever mora’s left that Paimon didn’t spend!’ It was about to go bye-bye once she used the rest to restock the teapot. Something told her that she and Lumine needed to spend some quality time together real soon. And it wouldn’t end until the fae decided she was repaid properly for this slight!

 

Flying off quickly, the smaller girl smiled deviously as she went to go collect the traveler’s possessions for her. She would also find a nice, secluded place for them to hunker down. Somewhere no one would disturb them. She would get what was hers! Whether Lumine wanted it in the end or not…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ 

 

“S-Sorry again Paimon. I didn’t expect so many of our friends to meet up with us back there. I promise we’ll get back on the road to Inazuma soon. I already have passage booked with Beidou aboard her vessel. She just needs to do some repairs before they can depart. So, would you please stop pouting?”

 

Looking at her tiny companion as she sat with puffed out cheeks and averting her eyes, Lumine sighed as she set out food for them both. Upon regaining her height once her curse wore off, the little fairy had all but dragged her by her hair into their teapot home so no one else could find them. It was probably for the best. The traveler was pretty worn out…

 

It had been a constant stream of people wanting to see her over the last month. After the events of Liyue died down, things had started to go back to normal. And that meant old friends and acquaintances catching up with her. And using her. Mostly using her…

 

Seeing Paimon perk up even though she tried to hide it once food was set out for her, the blonde smiled as the little fae sighed and pulled the bowl she had been presented with towards her. “Paimon won’t forgive you so easily! Just you wait, you’re going to be sorry~”

 

Giving the shorter girl a quizzical look, Lumine soon shrugged and dug in alongside her friend. “that sounds like something Eula would say. You two weren’t hanging out while I was indisposed, were you?” Taking a moment to stop stuffing her mouth, Paimon glared at the blonde irritated at how she had put it. “Indisposed? Don’t you mean being played with like the inn’s communal sex toy?”

 

This time Lumine glared as her cheeks flushed red. “I-It’s not my fault and you know it! I just can’t help myself when this stupid thing happens! I still don’t have any control over it you know…” Rolling her eyes as she finished her bowl, the white-haired girl peeked over to the traveler’s food and saw she barely finished half of it.

 

Fluttering over and plucking the dish from her hands, the smaller fairy huffed before turning her backside towards her companion. “Well then you can pay Paimon back with your food!” She had a lot of meals to catch up on after all. Lumine cooked for them both and having to make her own food never tasted as good!

 

Crossing her arms, Lumine let out an exasperated sigh and tried to reach for her food, only for the shorter girl to flutter a bit out of reach as she began eating her food. “Hey! Cut it out Paimon! Give me back my dinner! If you want seconds, I can grab you some more from the pot. Don’t just take mine from my hands!”

 

Tilting her head towards her, the white-haired girl gave her larger companion one of the smuggest looks she had ever seen before continuing to slurp down her meal. Gritting her teeth, Lumine was about to get up and chase the fairy down before she was surprised by the smaller girl fluttering back over towards her face and presenting her rear to her.

 

“If your sho hungry, you can have dis!” Paimon mumbled out with food in her mouth. Blushing brightly, Lumine felt her heartbeat quicken at the sight of her friends pale ass. Her dress had fluttered up enough to show the blonde that she wasn’t wearing any panties on beneath it.

 

Trembling as she tried to resist, the traveler’s eyes grew hazy as she felt an ineluctable urge come over her to touch the smaller girls ass. “P-Paimon, m-maybe we should-“The teenager began before her friends ass pressed right up against her startled face.

 

“Go on~ Dinners ready~” Wagging her bottom on Lumines face as she all but sat on her while she fluttered in the air, the fairy was soon rewarded as a possessive pair of hands grabbed her ass and a warm tongue buried itself in between her plump cheeks.

 

Moaning contently as she felt her anus being lapped and kissed, Paimon grinned as she finished the last of her companion’s meal. Just in time to see her suddenly disappear. Falling to the ground as her curse overtook her, Lumine was reduced to little more than an inch as she sat in a pile of her own clothes.

 

Setting the bowl down before looking over the worn dress and accessories, the little Fae fished around before coming back up with what she wanted. Struggling in her dainty hands, Lumine panted raggedly as she looked longingly back at Paimon. “P-P-Please… I-I… I need it!”

 

Smirking back at the blonde already knowing how enamored she was with her backside, the smaller fairy sat down again as a contemplative look overtook her face. “I don’t know… Paimon does want to use you. But you keep running off with whoever’s around. It’s almost like you’ve forgotten who owns you. Remind Paimon who that is~” She smirked.

 

Shivering as she saw the possessive side of her friend coming out, Lumine blushed before telling her what she wanted to hear. “Y-You own me… I-I’m your property! N-N-Now please use me! Let me touch it! Please!” It was hard to think. And every fiber of her being screamed at her to tell Paimon whatever she wanted to hear o she could feel the fairy’s warm ass again.

 

Nodding as she moved a finger over and lightly tapped the shrunken girl’s head, Paimon giggled. “Good girl! You know your owner! But Paimon doesn’t believe you really mean what you’re saying. After all, you did abandon Paimon yesterday after saying you would be her toy for the night. What am I supposed to think when you do that?”

 

Drawing this out as she saw the needy look being directed at her, the plump fae grinned as she crawled onto her knee’s, so her ass was elevated up. “How about this! If you promise to be a good toy from now on, Paimon will put you back where you belong~ This Teapots kind of crowded, don’t you think? You should go back to your own home~”

 

Lowering the blonde towards her ass as she hiked up her dress, the larger fairy continued to grin as she saw the desperation on her friend’s face. “So where do you want to go Lumine?” This was to much for the shrunken girl of course. Thrashing wildly in the squeezing hands that bound her, Lumine cried out, unable to take it any longer.

 

“Your ass! Please let me touch it! I’ll do anything!” Her pussy was screaming to be touched, and she could smell the strong odor coming from her friend’s rear. It was offensive to her senses, but she didn’t care! She needed this! She always did…

 

Shaking her head as she feigned sadness, Paimon drew it out longer. “That’s not where you want to go silly~ That’s not my ass. That’s your home! Say it!” Confusion came over the traveler at first before understanding soon followed. As embarrassing as it was, she didn’t care. She would sacrifice all her pride just for a taste of this bliss!

 

“Home! I want to go home! P-P-Please, Paimon!” Tears streamed down Lumines face at this point. The curse had fully overtaken her. And being denied what she desired was worse than having an elemental reaction triggered against her. Her whole body ached, and she felt cold. It was like she was in withdrawal and needed her fix! No, that was exactly what this was. She was addicted to her friend’s ass… And thankfully, Paimon was able to give her what she needed.

 

Shrugging her shoulders, Paimon moved her freehand down to her ass before pulling her cheeks apart and exposing her puckered hole to the blonde. “Alright, if you insist. Paimon will put you in your home. But… You should know, you’re never allowed to leave once you do. This will be your punishment for ignoring your owner! You keep forgetting who owns you… So Paimon will just stop sharing you! I guess this means your quest’s over. Too bad~”

 

Hearing her words but not comprehending them, Lumine wanted to ask what the fairy meant, but her mind was overrun with pleasure as her face was swiftly shoved into the larger girl’s anus a moment later. Immediately, the traveler began to lick and kiss frantically, the urge inside her screaming at her to do this.

 

The taste was foul. And she could smell shit all around her. But the smaller girl didn’t care! It was hot and humid, and the rancid odors left her nauseous. But it was ecstasy! Feeling her body surrounded and squeezed on all sides was something the cursed girl could never hate. This was heaven… Even if she loathed it.

 

Twisting the tiny girl deeper into her asshole, Paimon panted softly as she felt the pleasant worship coming from the blonde. She always did that when she was put back there. ‘Heh~ Let’s see how long that love lasts when you learn that you’re never leaving!’

 

She hadn’t been lying. Well, at least most of what she said hadn’t been a lie. The fairy was tired of others using her friend. So, for the time being, her quest to find her brother was over. She wasn’t allowed to leave until Paimon decided she could. And as it stood now… That wasn’t going to be for a long, long time…

 

Shrugging off all her clothes, knowing that she could lounge around naked to fully enjoy herself without being disturbed, the pale haired fairy (with a bit of trouble) flew towards one of the many rooms inside of the Serenetea Pot. Some were furnished with light things. Beds, bookshelves, rugs or desks. But none were much more then a simple place to stay if you needed a quick rest.

 

It was enough though for what the floating girl desired. She had taken great strides preparing this all for her and Lumine to enjoy. Well, she would enjoy it. The blonde traveler needed to be punished after all. And she would be. Though it wouldn’t be something she would notice right away. Lumine was often in a euphoric state when she first shrunk. But it wore off after a bit.

Plopping her ass down on the large bed in the room both often used, Paimon snuggled in before stretching out and yawning. She would need to sleep off that meal. She really had eaten a lot. But the naps she had afterward were always the best! This would give Lumine enough time to come down too.

 

Clenching her ass and feeling the shrunken girl still wiggling and writhing inside her happily, Paimon shook her head. “Enjoy it while you can. Paimon will have you begging her soon enough!” Whether that was to let her out of her ass or keep her as her toy forever… well that was to be determined.

 

To be honest… The fairy didn’t know if that was such a bad thing. This quest for her brother was fun. But the thought of keeping Lumine all to herself forever… Something inside her kept telling her that it was also the right thing to do. And the voice only got louder with time.

 

Shrugging as she decided to not dwell on any decisions she might make, the sleepy girl snuggled up as she continued to flex her ass over and over. Each clench restricting the blonde causing her to get weaker and weaker within her.

 

 

This would be a fun vacation~

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Rolling around as her body pressed into something warm and squishy, Lumine groaned as she felt consciousness coming back to her. And with it, so did many other senses. The smell hit her first. It was absolutely nauseating! She felt like she was going to puke…

 

Next was taste. The flavor on her tongue was revolting! And very familiar. She was beginning to understand where she was now. Next came touch. She could feel her arms and legs buried in something hot and squelching. Each movement from her body caused unnatural sounds to squeak out like she was buried inside of a geo slime.

 

Each movement wasn’t fluid like water but a hard dragging motion like she was encased in something thick and viscous. Of course, she knew instinctively what it was. This wasn’t the first time she had awoken like this. And knowing what her life was like, it wouldn’t be the last.

 

Feeling her mind telling her to start kissing the walls around her, Lumine shook her head to wear off the effects of the curse she had been under. ‘Great… I’m inside of someone’s ass again…’ But who? She was always having trouble recalling events at first. But, with enough thinking it would come back to her sooner or later. But that still left her current predicament.

 

Tugging on her arm, it was soon released accompanied by a squishy sucking sound as she did so. Doing the same with her legs next, the shrunken girl grunted in exertion as she pulled the lower half of her body out from what was no doubt a large pile of shit inside of someone’s ass. She couldn’t see very well yet. Her eyesight would get better sooner or later but the wait to have that happen was unpleasant.

 

All around her the heat of the anal cavity caused her to grow fatigued. The smells got to her head too, causing Lumine to feel dizzy. She wanted some fresh air. Who knows how long she had been inside of this person. But as she thought about it more, a name and memory did finally come to her.

 

‘Paimon…?’ Yes, Paimon! Just how small was she?! Fitting into someone’s ass was hard on normal shrinking episodes. But she rarely ever was small enough to go inside of her! Just how bad had this one been? Reaching a hand up and feeling it immediately touch the roof of the pale haired fairy’s anal walls, the blonde knew she was still fairly large.

 

The walls were just wide because of all the shit pressing into them extending them outward. If they weren’t, she would be restricted on all sides right now, and unable to move. ‘I guess that’s a silver lining…’ It meant she could search for the larger girl’s anus now. She would just give it some gentle coaxing so she could get out like usual.

 

Feeling around as she grew more used to the disgust she felt, Lumine wiped away shit around her as she moved towards the end of the prison, she was in not composed of a literal wall of waste. It was a good sign that was where she had to go. And she was indeed rewarded. Feeling the sphincter muscles and pushing her way through, the diminutive traveler tried to get Paimon’s anus to open, but it was a lesson in futility…

 

‘Damn it… too small…’ She couldn’t get her to budge at all! Deciding to take a different approach, Lumine kneaded her fingers into the larger girl’s slimy flesh as she massaged her gentle. This seemed to cause the walls around her to start restricting. Wincing as her body was crushed, Lumine shivered as she felt desire threatening her.

 

‘N-No! Stay lucid!’ She needed to get out of here and if she lost her mind again who knows when that would be. Continuing her motions, the restricting anal walls continued to clench and unclench around her… almost as if they were doing it rhythmically. Pausing her touches, the blonde frowned at that thought.

 

‘Are you awake?’ It was like she was doing it on purpose for some reason. Thinking that she had awoken her, the shrunken girl began to beat instead of kneed the fairies puckered backdoor. “C-Come on Paimon! Let me out already! I’ve been in here long enough!”

 

Crying out in surprise as her body was suddenly clenched hard, the muscles around her pulled on her bringing the blonde back inside of the gigantic girl’s innards and away from her anus. “P-Paimon! Wake up! S-Stop playing with me!” She was pulling her back in forcefully!

 

Writhing frantically as she tried to resist, the smaller girl soon felt her body collide against the shit wall she had woken up against not to long ago. Feeling her face shoved into it, Lumine clenched her eyes shut and kept her mouth clothes but that did little to help shit sliding up her nose and around her face.

 

Damn it, this was gross! She hated when this happened! She didn’t need to breath when she was this small. A lot of tests proved she couldn’t suffocate. But it was still uncomfortable not too. And telling the body not to do something it naturally did was near impossible. That was the reason, she eventually opened her mouth to inhale once her lungs told her brain they needed to.

 

Gasping and immediately regretting it as shit piled in, Lumine thrashed wildly trying to free herself from the massive log of shit she was being forced into, but it was useless. Eventually, her body sunk all the way in it, and the compressing force of Paimon’s anal walls, compact her tightly to the point she couldn’t move at all…

 

Restrained helplessly and feeling the gross taste of shit in her mouth, Lumine could do nothing but sob as she waited. There was nothing else to do but wait.

 

Hopefully, her companion would wake soon. Only this time instead of her being squeezed out freely, she would have to take a trip into a toilet. That was always a worse way out of somebody’s ass…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Feeling gravity shift around her as she wound up what felt like on her side instead of upside down, Lumine wiggled around as the pressure that had been constricting her movements released their hold over her. This was enough for the blonde to act.

 

Pressing her arms out as she began shoving shit off her body, it didn’t take her long to breach the log of crap she was inside of before something frigid met her hands. If she could have held her breath she would have as water flooded into her confined space. But she was already pretty backed up as is with other… things, in her mouth and nose.

 

Digging frantically as she tried to free herself it took the Traveler some time but eventually, she felt her arms escape the waste coffin she had been imprisoned inside and after doing that, it was a simple matter for her to free herself the rest of the way. Spitting out shit into the water as she swam upward, as her body tried to sink, she eventually felt her fingers breach the surface.

 

Coming up and gasping in-between coughs and spits, Lumine treaded water as she thrashed around wildly. Feeling fresh air enter her lungs and helping her stay buoyant now that it was inside her, the shrunken girl began cleaning off her face before opening her eyes for what felt like the first time in a very long time.

 

Looking skyward and wincing from the light, the smaller girl was unsurprised to see Paimon staring back down at her. There was no look of concern on her face though. Not even indifference or amusement. She was smiling but was one akin to satisfaction rather than smugness. She was simply watching her and enjoying what she saw apparently.

 

Reaching a hand upward, Lumine coughed some more trying to form words as her tongue refused to work right. Layers of waste had made talking impossible, and it still coated her tastebuds in a disgusting way, making speech difficult. Eventually, after a lot of trying (and the unfortunate need to drink some of the murky yellow waters she was wading in) Lumine found her voice.

 

“P-P-Paimon, a-a little help! P-Please!”

 

Propping her hand beneath her as she continued to watch the smaller girl thoughtfully, Paimon felt a bit bad for her. She looked pitiful in the toilet like this. Shit flung to her hair turning it a disgusting brown instead of golden blonde like it normally was. Greasy streaks of waste clung to her even in the waters of the bowl. She was also exhausted by the looks of it. All and all she kind of useless like this…

 

‘Maybe Paimon should grow her back now instead of punishing her…’ She already looked battered. Perhaps she had learned her lesson not to ignore her. She could also prepare some better food as a thank you for her saving the smaller girl from her ass! That sounded nice ~

 

‘No… She disrespected you… Punish her more!’ This thought seemed to come to mind in contrast however to what Paimon wanted. Thinking about it, that was true. What if Lumine hadn’t learned her lesson yet? What if this wasn’t enough… She NEEDED to know who owned her… ‘You own her… She’s your property. She belongs inside of you…’

 

Smiling slowly, Paimon looked back at Lumine as she waved up at her beckoningly, the larger fairy reached down before plucking the smaller girl up. She was so small right now. Barely an inch. It was hard to imagine she could do anything to oppose her. But why would she try? Paimon owned her after all…

 

“You look pathetic you know. A lone piece of poop that floated away while the rest sunk to the bottom of the toilet. Maybe you should have sunk down there too…” The words seemed to come to Paimon unbidden. She didn’t know why but this felt right. Looking at Lumine as a person. No, not even as her property seemed right anymore. She was just… another piece of her shit. It seemed to make sense… She didn’t know why it suddenly did, but who was she to question it?

 

Looking up at her companion confused, a hand soon reached for her before the shrunken girl was hoisted up into the air and out of the filthy water. Looking over Paimon, something seemed off to the smaller girl. Her friend was smiling once more but it was an uncaring one. She was also plump naked too. “P-Paimon…? I-Is everything alright?”

 

Shrugging her shoulders, the larger fairy floated out of the bathroom and over to their bedroom before landing on her knees. “Nope, Paimon feels fine. But she does need to put you back home now. Do you remember our conversation? Paimon told you that your quest is over. You belong where all shit belongs Lumine~” She giggled.

 

Hearing the larger fairy’s words but not comprehending them right away, it took the shrunken girl a bit of thought before her mind was able to bring up those memories. It had been something her companion had told her… before she stuck her inside of her ass. Growing pale as she realized what had been said, Lumine looked back up at the pale haired fairy somewhat worriedly now.

 

She was still smiling. Though now instead of content it was smug. Reaching around her and pulling apart her pale cheeks, Paimon brought the smaller girl down, so she was facing her ass as she had the day before. Looking up and seeing her filthy anus, still coated in a layer of shit after her bathroom visit, Lumine shook her head.

 

“W-W-Wait! P-Paimon lets talk about this! Y-You’ve made your point! I won’t ignore you! C-Can you please just- “Lumine tried to say but her words went on deaf ears as Paimon forced the tiny traveler back into her anus.

 

Moaning from the pleasure her forcefulness caused, the larger fairy whimpered as she shoved the thrashing teenager up her ass. It wasn’t too hard. Shit and other oily substances coated the blonde having not been washed off inside the toilet bowl. And her own greasy backdoor aided in sliding her in like she was lubed up already.

 

In a matter of moments, Paimon felt her finger sinking into her sensitive hole as she forced the smaller girl as deep in as she could manage her. Pulling her finger out with a groan, the plump fairy fell on all fours as she stuck her ass into the air before wiggling her hips.

 

“Welcome home Lumine! You’re never leaving there! I hope you’ll have fun pleasuring your owner forever!” She giggled. Hearing more words of encouragement in her mind, telling her this was the right decision after all, Paimon settled her ass back down before moving her hand down to her pussy instead. Pleasure in her butt was nice, but she needed a bit more then just Lumine to get off.

 

‘She’s too pathetic to please you alone. She really is no better than a clump of shit…’ Nodding along as she giggled from her amusing thoughts, the eager fairy fingered her cunt as she imagined what it was like for Lumine now that she had evacuated her bowels. It would be slimy and hot. But more importantly, she would be all alone in there, just waiting to be buried alive once more.

 

Biting her bottom lip in excitement, Paimon began to clench her ass as she felt Lumines frantic struggles cease from the simple action. “You’re so weak~ You can’t even stop me from using you to get off! I guess your brothers better off without you. Who would want a sister who can’t even escape Paimon’s butt!” She giggled.

 

Feeling some movement within her, Paimon grinned hoping Lumine could hear her words deep within her ass. It made this much more fun if she could. “You failed to do anything but end up as food for my butt~ You can spend the rest of your life inside of Paimon for all she cares! This is your punishment for ignoring Paimon! No one else gets to have you from now on!”

 

Clenching harder and pulling her muscles inward, the fairy was rewarded as she felt frantic struggles of the smaller girl fading slowly. She was drawing her deeper into her intestines where she would end up buried in even more shit. A fitting end to the blonde’s journey is she did say so herself.

 

Feeling her orgasm come abruptly as more disparaging thoughts flooded into her mind, Paimon cried out in delight as she fell back into the mattress sweating profusely, her body shivering from the pleasure and power she suddenly felt. This was unexpected, but it felt wonderful~

 

‘She belongs to you… Never let her go…’ No one could have her. She was hers! She would use Lumine however she wanted from now on. And continue to punish her while she did it. Feeling her stomach churn and growl, the exhausted fairy grumbled to herself before shifting on the bed before floating up in the air.

 

“Why does this stuff always make Paimon hungry?” At this rate she would run out of food eventually. Rations were nice, but they weren’t unlimited. Shrugging as she floated off to the kitchen to get something to eat, the plump fairy continued to clench and flex her ass all the way, enjoying the lingering struggles of Lumine as they faded inside of her. She would come back out sooner or later.

 

Though it wouldn’t be long before she wound right back up where she belonged once she did…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

“P-P-Paimon… p-please… let me out!”

 

‘You deserve this… You should just accept your new role…’

 

Clawing her way around the insides of her friend’s ass, Lumine looked on weakly as she saw the faint outline of the anal walls around her pulsating. She had been inside of her companion for what had to have been a couple days now. This, had never happened before…

 

‘W-Why aren’t I growing back…?’ She should have returned to normal by now. Was it because Paimon wasn’t letting her out of her ass for more then a few minutes a day? Did that mean… she wouldn’t grow back to normal, if she didn’t have the room to do it? Or was it something else? The pleasure she felt repulsed her… but it was always there. In the back of her mind. It urged her to give into Paimon for some reason.

 

‘You’re where you belong…’ It was like a voice in her head. Telling her how worthless she was. She could think clearly now. Her mind wasn’t fuzzy anymore. And that made this whole predicament worse. She knew Paimon was jealous of the others who used her. But the blonde hadn’t thought their bedroom talk would become real. Not like this…

 

Clawing her way slowly through layers of shit, the traveler’s eyes weakly looked towards where she thought the colossal fairy’s anus might be. She didn’t have a great sense of direction anymore. Paimon shook her ass a lot as she moved about. It caused the shrunken girl to get thrown around. She was small enough that her body could tumble when the larger girl’s ass was stretched out by her shit. Then when relieved it closed back up, tightening around her like a slimy vice.

 

Paimon had also taken to squeezing her into unconsciousness. Her smothering caused her to black out more and more. And the laughter she heard whenever she was tormented, chipped at her. She could hear her as she spoke. The fairy had full conversations sometimes telling her how useless she was. How she couldn’t even be a piece of crap properly since she never got flushed away.

 

‘Shits supposed to leave the ass. You never do. So, what does that make you?’ These thoughts never stopped. In fact, they were getting worse. She felt like, she was losing her mind questioning why she was stuck here. But leaving was impossible. She had tried…

 

Case in point, she had arrived at her destination. But Lumine knew she could do nothing. Dragging her trembling fingers across the oily anus of her friend, her petite fingers sunk into the fairy’s flesh as she kneaded it pleadingly. Her only reward was a gurgle from somewhere deeper inside of the larger girl, before the anus parted briefly.

 

It looked like an opening for her to escape. But it wasn’t anything that kind. Gasping before choking as a vile gust of hot and humid wind assaulted her, Lumine’s body was thrown back into Paimon’s anus as a gale wind fart ripped out of the fairy as her body filtered it out of her ass.

 

Hearing a cacophony of giggles from her friend, a sharp shove hit the shrunken blondes back as she felt a finger thrust her back in before the briefest glimpse of light Paimon had given her faded as her anus sealed back up.

 

Coughing as her lungs ached from the nauseating fumes she had been breathing for days, Lumine lay still as her mind wandered. She didn’t like when it did. Any time she stopped moving and tried to relax, Paimon would know. And that usually meant her torturing her. The rare times she didn’t do that though, her deprecating thoughts came back forceful and demanding she listen to them.

 

‘Lick Lumine! A piece of shit can at least give its owner pleasure. Don’t you want to aspire to be like that at least?’ Opening her mouth and letting her tongue flop out, Lumine drug her tongue across Paimon’s anal floor tasting shit and other assorted flavors. It was bitter and stomach churning. But it was getting easier.

 

She didn’t mind doing this as much as she had the first few times. Under the influence of her curse, she hated what she did but had no control. Now though, she still hated it. But these actions were her own. At least, she thought they were. It made it feel… better for some reason. Like she was in control of something in her life.

 

‘You’re fulfilling a purpose. As a piece of shit…’ That brought a smile to her face. She didn’t know why but it did. She liked feeling useful. It made the hours pass by quicker. ‘Will I ever get out of here?’ Expecting a voice in her head to tell her no, it was oddly silent now. Perhaps she couldn’t even hallucinate a response of hope any longer.

 

Paimon had become rather ruthless suddenly. Just how long had she been harboring this anger at her? It filled the blonde with remorse. She should be angry. But any time she tried to be, she was shouted down internally, making it abundantly clear that she deserved this. The disparaging thoughts wouldn’t let her feel pity…

 

So, that meant all she could do was this. Trailing her tongue across Paimon’s ass again, Lumine softly sobbed as she worshiped her. She wanted to please her. Maybe then, she would forgive her for being a bad friend? Or perhaps it would mean she would keep her here longer. Either was a possibility. But what other choices didn’t that leave her?

 

Apparently, a third option. One that gave Lumine no choice at all. Feeling her body shoved hard as she was pulled towards the entrance of Paimon’s ass, the submissive blonde whimpered as she expected another foul fart to hit her… but strangely that wasn’t what happened. Instead, her body was slowly squeezed out.

 

Feeling her feet exit her friends puckered hole before more of her body started to escape, tears of joy escaped Lumines eyes. She was being let out?! Was this a dream? No… it was some kind of nightmare. Lumine should have expected that, proving that hope really was worthless here…

 

Feeling her body stopped once she got up to her neck, Paimon’s anus clenched around the shrunken girl’s throat holding her in place. It was a choking grip. It meant, that her friend was clenching her ass forcefully to keep her in place.

 

Pressing her hands on the outside of Paimon’s ass, Lumine grunted as she forced her hands to push, but she was far too weak. Days spent inside of Paimon left her physically exhausted. She also hadn’t had anything to eat, but a few bites of a berry. She had begged the larger girl for food and was eventually given half of some kind of berry the pale-haired girl had shoved up her ass.

 

It got coated in shit on the way in, spilling sticky juices everywhere… but Lumine hadn’t cared. It had tasted divine! She ate until her stomach hurt. And after Paimon had shit her out, the blonde had still gone back and lapped at the fairy’s anal walls trying in desperation to drink any juices that had survived the bowel movement.

 

‘That’s all you get until you worship me enough~’ It was encouragement from her to keep doing what she had been doing. And Lumine took it seriously. Unfortunately, she hadn’t done enough. Because this didn’t feel like a reward. In fact, it was the exact opposite. ‘I-I angered her…’

 

What had she done? Was her worship not enough?! Was she being punished for trying to escape, even now? Her hands pressed on Paimon’s ass trying to pry her head out of the fairy’s ass. Was that her offence? She didn’t understand! It was too hard to think. And the fumes were making it worse. They were getting smellier. She knew what that meant…

 

Hearing the churning groans coming from deeper inside of Paimon intestines before she saw what they heralded, Lumine cried out in frustration as a massive log of shit began to slide towards the opening of the fairy’s ass. Said opening, her head was pinned inside of. It was on a collision course right for her!

 

Kicking her legs wildly as she dangled by her neck choking, Lumine would have cried if she wasn’t so dehydrated. Pushing as hard as she could with her trembling palms, her fingers only sunk into her companion’s plump ass as she was forced to look on in terror.

 

“P-Paimon! S-Stop it! PLEASE!” Crying out her friend’s name seemed to do nothing though. ‘She deserves your worship. You deserve this…’ Yes, of course! Paimon needed to be worshiped! This was her punishment for not worshiping her enough. Craning her neck painfully as she frantically licked, Lumine furiously did her best to serve the larger girl, but it was too little too late…

 

Crying out in misery as shit collided against her face, it forced its way into all her orifices as it crammed her head into it. The taste was just as disgusting as it always was. And the heat it emanated left the blonde hot and panting, which did nothing to help her from avoiding this. In the end, her entire head was lodged deep into the pile of warm filth, and it wore her out too much to fight it any longer…

 

This seemed to frustrate Paimon though. ‘You failed again…’ Of course, she did. She kept failing her. Feeling her body gripped, the faintest hope the traveler tried to stop having rose again… before it was dashed away in a painful way. Crying out as more shit was shoved against her face, the blonde felt her body being shoved into Paimon’s shit!

 

Feeling herself twisted hard as she was submerged alive inside the fairy’s waste, the shrunken girl soon felt warmth surround her fully as she was encased. And then, the pressure came. It was tight before, but now, Paimon had began to clench!

 

‘You fail her so much. You deserve this. At least you’re where you belong. Buried in a pile of filth like any other mound of shit…’ She hated herself. But these thoughts, made the misery a little more bearable. And if she had been able to nod along to the words in her head… she would have.

 

‘I-I… I deserve this…’ She failed so many times. With her brother. With her quest. With Paimon. She could accept this new role. She just didn’t want to fail anymore…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Lying on her back and groaning, Paimon burped loudly before wincing from the pain of her stomach bulging out. She had overeaten again. ‘Just a bit longer~ Lumine can’t move at all~’ That was fun to think about. While gluttonous, the pale-haired fairy had another reason for gorging herself so much. She had been pigging out all day from the moment she woke up so her shrunken friend would have plenty to do inside her of her ass.

 

She had been having a lot of fun thoughts lately she had never considered. These ideas just came naturally to her when she played with herself. Each fantasy involving Lumine got her off and became the next thing she did to punish her. But now… she was kind of getting bored…

 

It had been two weeks since the fairy had come into the Serenetea Pot with Lumine. She didn’t know how long she would spend here, but she had been having so much fun torturing her lately that she just lost track of time. Unfortunately… all good things had to come to an end. The food pantry was now empty.

 

Burping again, Paimon groaned and rubbed her swollen belly some more. ‘Too bad Lumines not in my tummy…’ She could get a decent meal then pre-chewed by her loving owner. But that didn’t matter. Lumine loved her ass more. The food would make it to her eventually. It would just be a bit less delicious and kind of sloppy.

 

But the blonde had little choice then to enjoy whatever leftovers Paimon gave her. She had stopped feeding her a few days ago because the thought came to her that shit didn’t need to eat food. Why would she waste her meals when she could be enjoying them herself? It just made more sense to have Lumine eat whatever the fairy didn’t digest. If her body didn’t want it, then Lumine could take it.

 

And if nothing else was left over, she could make do with her shit. It seemed to callous to think about. But whenever she thought too hard about how she had been treating Lumine, her mind wandered back to the blonde abandoning her for others.

 

Blushing as anger flooded into her again, Paimon patted her belly almost willing it to digest faster. She couldn’t move much but this was going to be a finally of sorts. Her ideas had stopped coming. Which meant she was out of things she could do to Lumine as punishment.

 

‘I guess Paimon can forgive her now’. But that didn’t mean she wouldn’t do one last thing with her. It had been the final idea she had before the thoughts left her head. And it seemed like, she couldn’t wait any longer. Whimpering as her body ached for release, the small fairy tried to fly up, but she was weighed down too much to manage that and instead rolled off the bed she had been lying on instead. Even that was hard for her to manage.

 

Making her way to the toilet, Paimon plopped her ass down before groaning louder as she rubbed her belly. She hadn’t gone to the bathroom in over two days! All the while she hadn’t stopped eating. All for the purpose of entombing Lumine in as much crap as she could. She still didn’t know where this idea came from but when she thought about it, it made her giggle~

 

But now, she knew this might have been a mistake. It was painful! Groaning louder but feeling relief come in the form of her asshole stretching out, the fairy felt tears of relief come as she relieved herself. And in the process, gave Lumine another burial. IT would be the final one. At least for now.

 

She knew for certain that the blonde would never forget her place now. If Paimon told her to come, she would! And if she ever tried to ignore her again, Paimon would inflict her punishments on her again until she learned her place! But that wouldn’t be an issue anymore. She had come to a decision about what to do with Lumine and her many acquaintances who wanted to use her. There needed to be some order from now on. And she had the perfect thought on how to do it surprisingly. She couldn’t wait to tell the blonde. Speaking of…

 

Giving one final push and gasping as she felt her ass fully evacuated to make room for her lunch to soon follower, Paimon stood up not bothering to wipe as she stared down at the repulsive deluge, she had crafted specifically for Lumine to *enjoy*. She couldn’t even see water anymore. And with how thick it was, it would be a miracle if the traveler could traverse this mess at all.

 

Eventually, movement did come out of the messy bowl, however. And finally, a hand breached the muck. Crawling on the almost stable ground that had been made for her, Lumine’s brown form crawled out gasping and sputtering for air. Paimon was honestly surprised she was conscious. She didn’t know if the blonde slept at all inside her ass or just remained imprisoned, unable to sleep. She was never unconscious when she crapped her out.

 

Looking around bleary eyed before her gaze landed up on Paimon, Lumine seemed to recognize her after a moment before her hands reached towards her desperately. ‘She wants to go back home~ She knows where she belongs~’ This, brought a smile to her face. ‘You know what to do… punish her!’

 

Lumine had gotten used to her ass after the larger fairy had given it to her so much. But now, she needed to remember that an owner decided when to use their toy. Not the other way around. ‘Shit may belong inside of an ass. But it always ends up in the same place eventually…’ Nodding to herself, Paimon leaned over the bowl as she rested her hands on her hips.

 

“Well, Paimon’s given it a lot of thought, and it’s time you made yourself useful Lumine! You can’t keep sponging off Paimon’s generosity anymore! We’re out of food… So, you need to go out and make some more Mora for us so Paimon can keep eating! Quit being lazy!”

 

Looking up at her companion in a delirious state, Lumine couldn’t think straight, not fully comprehending what she had been told. ‘H-Home… I-I want… to go home…’ She needed it. She always wanted to go back. It was so hard to think about anything but Paimon’s ass. But… she wasn’t being put back? Why?

 

Watching the fairy as she spoke, Lumine heard her speaking but it was near gibberish. She didn’t care. She just wanted to go back. Eventually, Paimon seemed to realize this too as she groaned audibly. “You need to cool off! When you’re ready to have a proper conversation, Paimon will be waiting! Have a fun trip!”

 

Watching as a hand passed over her, Lumines eyes widened as the briefest hints of understanding registered to her what had just been done. Paimon had pulled on a handle… and she was starting to spin. Feeling her body sucked back down, her vision grew dark, and the laughter of her friend began to fade away…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Groaning softly as her head ached for the first time in what felt like weeks, Lumine opened her eyes as crusty flakes fell off them and onto the soft grass beneath her. Cracking open both and staring out into an open plane as the sun began to break on the dawn, the tired blonde wanted to go back to sleep, but for some reason she felt like she had slept enough.

 

Leaning up slowly as more flecks of dirt and grime cracked and fell off her body, the teenagers mind felt groggy. ‘I… I was in… the pot…’ She was… damn it all! Shaking her head as clumps of something fell off her body and hair, the blonde’s eyes shifted as she saw the Serenetea Pot hovering a short way away from her.

 

As for where she was… That would be a latrine. Pulling her body out of the mess she had apparently been sleeping in, Lumine stood up at her full height and stretched out, uncaring that anybody would see her in such a foul state. Why would she care? She was shit after all…

 

Blinking slowly as that weird thought permeated her head, the filthy girl suddenly seemed to realize where she was before eeping. “W-Where the hell are my clothes?! And why am I covered in shit!?” Growing disgusted as she wiped herself off, the panicked girl moved to clean off what she could as she ran up towards her teapot home. All the while unaware of a small bird that had been perched in front of where she had woken up.

 

‘Fascinating… She retains those desires when she grows back… I wonder what other fetishes she’ll retain when they’re forced on her…’

 

 

What a pleasant experiment.

 

 

They would have to do it again and see where that led the traveler. Her story was so fun to watch…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“I-I swear it won’t happen again!”

 

“It better not! Paimon won’t be so gentle if you ever do!”

 

“G-G-Gentle?! You kept me inside your butt for weeks!”

“You’re very welcome~”

 

 

Sputtering, Lumine groaned and threw up her hands. This was ridiculous! When she changed back and confronted Paimon after what happened neither had a good answer for why they acted the way they did. But the fairy wasn’t remorseful. Not even slightly! In fact, she was lording her actions over her like it was a grand service! And to make matters worse, it did make Lumine feel bad for ignoring Paimon.

 

But it seemed her companion had a *fix* for this. One that left Lumine blushing furiously. “Can you run this by me again… I still don’t understand.” It sounded insane! But the smug look Paimon was giving her told her that she was serious about what she had told her prior.

 

“It’s simple! We need to ration you out Lumine! You’re the hottest commodity in all Tehvat! So there needs to be a list! If your names on it, that person gets to use you. It’s a sonority list! So, you can’t just be taken by anybody willy-nilly anymore! Paimon needs her fix you know, and you will not ignore her anymore!” The fairy snapped angrily.

 

Shrinking a bit (metaphorically), Lumine thought about this concept again. It sounded almost like Paimon wanted to pimp her out to people… But it had merit. If there was order to her chaotic life, then people could stop using her curse to their advantage all the time and she could continue her quest. She hadn’t made much progress in a long time.

 

“So, you want to give people access to the Teapot so they can come see me, in order to…” Lumine trailed off blushing, but Paimon didn’t bat an eyelash. “To screw your brains out, yes! It will happen whether you want it to or not. At least this way there can be some control now. Plus, it can be lucrative~” the fairy giggled.

 

Glaring back at her companion ready to ask her what that meant, Lumine was swiftly silenced as Paimon flew up in front of her face as she brandished a piece of paper. Looking back at it confused, the blonde’s eyes widened. “I-I-IS THIS A LIST OF PEOPLE ALREADY WANTING TO USE ME?!” There were twenty names on it at least!

 

Giggling, Paimon nodded before pointing to her name marked at the top. “Yep! But never forget. I own you Lumine~ So I can cut whenever I want. You’ll get homesick if I wasn’t there to cut in front of others~” The plumper girl grinned before shaking her butt in the teenager’s face flustering her.

 

Growling, Lumine reached out for the paper, but she was too slow as Paimon fluttered off laughing. “Damn it, get back here! W-When did you even have time to make that thing!? Paimon! Get back here!”

 

Things were going to get a lot more complicated now… But perhaps it was for the best. She didn’t know what was going on anymore with her travels… Maybe now, they could chart a clearer course together…

 

 

But even so… Why was there Mora stamps next to all those names?! She wanted answers damn it!!!

 

 

 

To be continued…