- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back with another chapter. This time featuring Hu Tao giving Lumine a proper burial.

Features Scat, AV, Yuri, and Entombment.




‘Paimon, please find me already!!!’

 

Panting hard as saliva and juice coated her entire body, Lumine bobbed helplessly as she waded inside a pool of coconut milk. The traveler, at the moment, was under the unfortunate effects of her curse. This time, it appeared she was roughly an inch tall. It was always hard to determine just how small the blonde had shrunken, but after having this affliction for so long, it was getting easier and easier to determine these things. As for her current predicament, however…

 

Looking up and grimacing, the shrunken teen blushed as she saw the enamored face of Qiqi staring down at her. The little jiangshi towered above her. And she just so happened to have her favorite drink in the world in front of her. ‘And I’m inside of it… How the hell did this even happen!?’

 

Of course, the unfortunate traveler knew how this all started. A quick trip to Buizhu’s shop for herbs had turned into an unexpected run-in with a friend of hers. Visiting at the same time was Ganyu. The Adeptus hadn’t revealed what she needed but then again, they hasn’t done much talking. Upon seeing her, the timid secretary had frozen up like a deer before turning quickly to leave.

 

But, she didn’t quite clear the room, falling over Qiqi who had come in to help them. The fall just so happened to show off the half-qilin’s spandex-covered rear for all to see. Or, at least for Lumine to admire. And… that was enough for the curse to activate it seemed…

 

Shrinking on the spot, Lumine had fallen down… into Qiqi’s coconut milk she had been nursing at the time. Which led to her current predicament now with a very hungry-looking girl carrying her around the pharmacy. It appeared, that she hadn’t noticed her yet. But it was only a matter of time before she did.

 

‘Do I really want to try and get her help?’ The curse wasn’t affecting her mind yet. But the moment she started interacting with Qiqi, that might change. And as much as the blonde liked the undead girl… being intimate with her might have some severe repercussions. If not from her own moral compass then by Baizhu…

 

Paling, Lumine waded underneath the rim of the coconut as Qiqi brought it up to her lips and took a long sip from the tropical fruit. Immediately Lumine cried out. Gripping her hands into the spongy fruit’s meat, the naked teen kicked her feet trying to paddle against the flow of suction. If she went into the younger girl's mouth, either she would be found and the curse would no doubt afflict the poor girl. Or she would be swallowed… That was probably the worse of those two options she had to admit.

 

‘D-Does she even poop…?’ That was the only way she would get out once digested. But for the life of her, Lumine could never recall seeing Qiqi eat any food. She only drank coconut milk occasionally and never went to the bathroom around her either. If she wound up inside of the little jiangshi, she may never come out!

 

With renewed conviction, Lumine bore the fatigue she felt as she fought against the torrent of sticky fluids until thankfully, Qiqi finished drinking. Flopping down into a much smaller puddle of coconut milk, the traveler panted in exhaustion as she saw the world around her moving up from the small hole in the fruit she lay in.

 

‘Paimon, where the hell are you?!’ Her companion should have come to the shop by now, shouldn’t she? If the teen had to spend any longer here, her chances of being found would increase tenfold! It was a miracle she hadn’t yet. But it was only a matter of time… This proved to be true a moment later, as Qiqi unceremoniously dropped the coconut she had been cradling up until then onto the floor.

 

Crying out as she was slammed around inside the hollowed fruit as it rolled on the ground, the blonde's head rattled as she felt her world spinning until it finally came to a stop with the center hole facing skyward. And peering down at it (and unfortunately at her) was someone Lumine recognized.

 

Blinking in surprise as they stared at one another, Hu Tao furrowed her brow before reaching down and picking up the discarded fruit. “Well, this is a surprise. I came here to collect a client for an appointment. But I didn’t think I’d find you here traveler. And you're all teensy tiny! I wonder, did someone curse you?” The brunette muttered, her delicate fingers reaching in and plucking the naked blonde out indifferent to her immodesty.

 

Looking back at the younger teen as she blushed, Lumine nodded sheepishly both fearful about what might happen now that she was found, and that the larger girl had hit the nail right on the head. This was the first time Hu Tao had seen the curse before at least as far as the smaller teen knew. She might have heard it by word of mouth from someone else since it wasn’t really a closely guarded secret. But if she had, she didn’t show previous knowledge as she lifted the naked girl up, inspecting her from different angles.

 

“Huh, I’ve seen angry spirits do lots of things to people. Usually, they get gloomy, fatigued, or erratically scared! This is something physical though. What a powerful curse!” Even saying this though, it didn’t seem like Hu Tao was worried. In fact… the much larger girl was, smiling? That was enough to cause the blonde to shiver now.

 

The Wangsheng funeral director was an eccentric girl from what Lumine knew of her. They had only hung out briefly. But it still made the smaller teen fear that something bad was about to happen now that she of all people had found her. Gripping Hu Tao’s index finger, Lumine licked her lips and cleared her throat, deciding to speak delicately. She didn’t want the curse to activate on the younger girl by any means!

 

“U-Uhh… Uhm… I-It’s not a curse I got from a ghost. It was from a god…. I try to not tell others about it. So… could you please put me down? I need to find, Paimon! She knows how to help me whenever the curse affects me.” While not an entirely truthful statement, it was enough of one that the traveler didn’t feel so bad about lying.

 

Continuing to idly observe her, Hu Tao’s smile never left her face as she stared the smaller girl down. “What a fascinating curse!! I’ve never heard of a god doing that to someone! I guess… that means there's no way to reverse it, is there?” That hadn’t been what Lumine expected to hear.

 

Furrowing her brow now, the smaller girl was about to ask why she would say that… but then an eerie feeling overtook her. The way Hu Tao was smiling… ‘Oh no…’ Her cheeks were dusted pink. And her breath was escaping from her parted lips. She was excited… Which meant she was already cursed too…

 

Feeling fear once again, the traveler tried to wiggle out of the larger girl's fingertips, but the pinch on her midsection while delicate was firm. She wasn’t going anywhere. Grinning as she saw the frantic struggles coming from the smaller girl, the larger brunette began humming a playful tune before turning to leave. Taking Lumine along with her…

 

She had come here for Qiqi… but since Lumine was cursed with no hope of ever breaking it. Her life was as good as over... A premature burial was in order~ And for the life of her, Hu Tao couldn’t recall ever feeling this much excitement for what she was about to do to someone else…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Letting out a grunt as she was dropped unceremoniously into a coffee table, Lumine winced as she looked skyward towards Hu Tao, the gigantic girl now busying herself as she paced around the room they had entered together. The smaller blonde didn’t know where they were. This wasn’t the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor.

 

‘So, she took me back to her place maybe?’ That meant only one thing. Letting out a sigh of defeat, the shrunken teen flopped onto the smooth wood she was set on as her mind began to wander. What would Hu Tao do to her? She was afflicted with the curse. But it wasn’t a single activity every person shared with her that made it so worrying.

 

‘This thing twists their minds…’ Women that have high morals could become corrupted in a matter of minutes by just touching her. The traveler had seen this happen multiple times. Jean, Barbara, and Noelle were all great examples of this back in Mondstadt. It was like the Unknown God's curse deliberately targeted the best things in people and corrupted them…

 

It could make a church-attending deaconess savagely use her in the name of expressing her freedom to dominate her in the name of Barbatos. Or have a well-mannered and productive woman torment her on her desk because she wasn’t up to the Knights of Favonius code of conduct at her shrunken size. She didn’t even need to recall what Noelle was like… It was a miracle she even lived through that!

 

Shuddering, Lumine glanced up as she tried to see what Hu Tao was up to. ‘Is she making her bed or something?’ The blonde was most likely headed into it so the younger teen could use her for something. But just what did that entail? Would she be gentle? Violent? Playful? You could never tell what people harbored inside them until this curse ripped it violently out to confront her with…

 

Jumping back however as the brunette's face suddenly appeared beside her, Hu Tao stared down at Lumine with a wide grin before she reached towards her eagerly. Bringing the diminutive blonde into the air, Lumine could see her worst fears realized as the younger teen's pants and underwear were now gone. Oddly though… only her lower wear…

 

‘She didn’t take off her top clothes…?’ That seemed weird to her. But it didn’t bother the younger teen as she lifted something up for the shrunken girl to see. “Well, what do you think? Isn’t this nice? It’s yours!” Hu Tao beamed giddily in a way that made the hair on the back of the smaller girl's neck rise.

 

Resting in the hand that wasn’t clutching her, was a ceremonial jar. It looked to be made of ceramic pottery with words painted onto it. There were also multiple Ofuda seals taped to its sides. It looked like something you would use to imprison evil spirits inside. So why was she giving it to her…?

 

Blinking slowly as she tried to figure out what was going on, Lumine soon got her answer as Hu Tao stepped over to the table the smaller girl had been on before. Setting the jar down, the teenager eyed it happily before lowering Lumine down so she could stare at it closely. “It’s a little big for you. But I think it will make a wonderful coffin, don’t you? It’s very old but well-made! Not a crack on it after hundreds of years! Not to mention it’s warded so nothing can interrupt your eternal sleep! Talk about a luxury bed, am I right?”

 

Growing pale, Lumine looked back up at Hu Tao now as it suddenly clicked. “C-C-Coffin?! H-Hu Tao, I’m not dead! Just because I’m cursed doesn’t mean it’s fatal!!!” Lumine screamed out, both embarrassed and mortified that this was the thing the curse had decided to afflict the younger teenager with.

 

Tilting her head to the side, Hu Tao furrowed her brow before looking back down at the ancient jar. “Huh? Do you not like it? I could use traditional wood instead, but I don’t think that would do much about your current problem. Plus, that nasty curse you’re under could leak out if it’s not properly warded! Would you really want it to risk hurting others like it’s done to you? This is the best coffin you could have!” She argued.

 

Groaning, Lumine just shook her head. It was like what she said went in one ear and out the other. “You’re not listening! I’m not dying! This just happens then I change back! I don’t need a coffin!” Hopefully, she never would. But that was being presumptuous.

 

Now it was Hu Tao’s turn to blink in surprise. “What do you mean you’re not dying? You’re cursed to be the size of a bug. The way I see it, your life’s pretty much over. Don’t you see this is a wonderful mercy? You’ve got me to help shepherd you to the next life so that curse can’t hurt you anymore!” The younger girl beamed.

 

Groaning now, Lumine just shook her head. “C-Can you please stop talking about my death like it’s already happened!! Look… let’s just go find Paimon. She can take care of me until I change back and you can see that there's nothing fatal going on. Alright? Hu Tao…?”

 

Trialing off as a frown marred the younger teen's face now, Lumine was about to ask what was wrong but she was suddenly moved before coming face to face with the larger girl’s pale ass. “H-Hu Tao?!” She knew the curse was affecting her since she took off her pants but the blonde hadn’t figured out how yet. And when she started talking about a coffin, that had completely slipped her mind.

 

“Oh, you poor thing… You don’t need to fight anymore! I already told you that I would shepherd you to the next life! Don’t worry about a thing. What you need is a proper burial. One that will make your heart sing with joy! And luckily, I know exactly what will make you happy~” The stary-eyed girl grinned.

 

Moving her hand down and sinking her fingers into her ass, the funeral director pulled on her pert cheeks spreading them apart to reveal the puckered hole hidden within. “I’m friends with Xiangling you know~ And she told me lots of stories about her eating you. As you can imagine I was skeptical. But she swore up and down that she did, and that you were delicious! But you should have been digested… The fact you didn’t makes me think what you really wanted wasn’t to have your eternal sleep in a stomach. So, there’s only one conclusion as to where you really wanted to go~ And I’m happy to oblige you!”

 

Seeing the wrinkled hole up close now, Lumine gulped as her heart began to beat rapidly. She could feel it now. The curse was beginning to take over, now that she had seen something like this. She would lose herself in a matter of moments. Gripping the teenager's fingers desperately, the smaller blonde tried for a final time to talk Hu Tao down.

 

“W-W-WAIT!! I-I don’t want this!! P-Please believe me! T-The curse, I-It makes me act the way you are! Y-You don’t need to do this!” But, Hu Tao only smiled at her as she brought the smaller girl closer to her asshole. “Don’t be scared! I promise you’ll have the best funeral of your life! You only get one you know. You should be happy it’s me who will provide it for you. I’ll make sure you get exactly what you desire~ Starting with your first burial!”

 

Wanting to scream at the girl for not listening to her, Lumine didn’t get the chance as her head made contact with Hu Tao’s anus and began to slide in easily. Far too easily in fact… As her hands came up to try and stop her forced spelunking, however, it soon dawned on the traveler why that was. She couldn’t get a solid grip on the teenager's wrinkled flesh. It was slick and slimy. She had coated her anus with some kind of lubricant…

 

‘S-S-She planned to stick me in her from the very start…’ That should have horrified Lumine. But, the curse had other thoughts on the matter that took precedence. Such as pleasure at the thought, that she was always going up the younger girl's ass no matter what she had said to her. She was being inserted in, just like a toy would be. And Hu Tao didn’t stop until the one-inch girl was all the way in…

 

Whimpering as her legs shook beneath her, Hu Tao panted softly as she forced her finger deeper into her ass. She wouldn’t stop until the blonde was well and truly in there! ‘T-This feels kind of nice…’ She hadn’t had prior experience with anal play before. But when Xiangling had spoken to her about what she had done to Lumine in the past. Something just sort of nagged at the teen that she should try it too if she ever got the chance.

 

Luckily, she just so happened to! Lumine needed her proper burial. And what better burial than one inside of her ass? By the wiggling sensation inside her, the younger girl could tell the shrunken blonde was enjoying it too! That was good. She should have fun before the funeral finished.

 

Writhing inside Hu Tao’s slimy anal cavity, Lumine moaned in dismay as pleasure coursed through her. ‘W-W-Why… why does this keep happening to me!!!’ She kept getting shoved up people's butts! By the archons it was humiliating and that just made her so hot! She hated this and hated that she loved it so much!

 

Fingering herself in the surprisingly tight teen's ass, the shrunken traveler wiggled and shuddered as the squishy walls around her massaged her body, laying mucus and filth onto her in the septic hell she was now in. The euphoria she felt… was far too intense! It only took thirty seconds for Lumines first orgasm to hit her.

 

Crying out as she inhaled the noxious air back in, the shrunken girl convulsed as she felt her body quiver from pleasure overwhelming. And just like that… it was gone. And the hunger returned. Whimpering as she continued fingering herself, not even bothering to catch her breath, Lumine sobbed as she masturbated inside of the brunette in a humiliating way. She didn’t care. She just needed to cum again! It got worse every time she tried to resist… So now that she was here… there was no point in resisting. She just had to do this, or she would go mad like she always did…

 

For Hu Tao’s part, she was in a similar state as well. Lying on her side as she rubbed her cunt rhythmically, the younger teen whimpered softly as a foreign pleasure assaulted her unlike what she was used to. This wasn’t the first time she had ever masturbated. But it was the first time she had done it with someone else. Even if it was unconventional.

 

The pleasure was far more intense than it had been ever before! As she panted, however, the brunette looked at the jar she had set out for Lumine earlier before groaning. She had a job to do! Just because she enjoyed herself while doing it didn’t mean she could ignore her duties! Lumine was counting on her for a proper burial!

 

Reaching onto the table and grabbing something she had set out when she set Lumine down before, the teenager tossed a piece of root into her mouth before she began to chew its bitter fibers apart. Swallowing it quickly, the younger girl grimaced from its foul taste and waited. That didn’t take long…

 

Wincing as her stomach growled an audible gurgle as it rumbled in dismay at what she had done, Hu Tao forced a smile onto her face as she continued fingering herself as she stood. “A-Almost ready… J-Just a little longer now…” That was a medicinal root. Specifically, one that helps with constipation. She wasn’t at the moment. But it had the added bonus of making one's bowels do what they normally did much faster. As Lumine was surely finding out now~

 

As expected, the wiggling movement inside of the teenager suddenly exploded into a wild movement a moment later. Crying out as she fell to her knees from the pleasure, Hu Tao panted softly as she felt an orgasm hit her all at once leaving her shaking where she sat. “W-Wow… I… You really were everything Xiangling said you were…”

 

What a cruel curse… Lumine was fantastic! It was a shame she had to bury her. Using Lumine more would be amazing! But, it was her duty as a funeral director to fulfill her role. Reaching onto the desk and pulling the ceramic jar towards her, Hu Tao winced as her guts churned uncomfortably. She needed to do this now before she exploded!

 

Moving the jar beneath her, the teenager shifted into a squatting position so she could peer down into the bottom of the jar she had placed directly beneath her. And then, she let her bowels release. Crying out softly as shit piled out of her ass, the teenager steadied herself with the table beside her as she saw the overly large mound of waste leave her and curl down into the base of the ceramic jar.

 

Cutting off the flow as she clenched her anus and waited, Hu Tao peered down as she tried to see movement. At first, it didn’t seem like there was going to be any. But then, a hand sprouted out of her poop, grasping around. A moment later, another did the same. And then Lumine’s head as the traveler began to crawl out of the log of shit she had been buried in.

 

Gasping as she coughed and spat out pieces of filth she had swallowed, Lumine quivered as warm waste bathed her body. Sinking her fingers into it and trying to find traction where there was none, the blonde tried to crawl out of the scat she was embedded inside of, but it was like trying to swim in tar! But, a playful giggle high above soon drew the shrunken girl's attention. And what color was left of her once pale face drained as she saw the gigantic visage of Hu Tao squatting over her with a playful grin.

 

“Now that’s not what you’re supposed to be doing silly! You need to be buried! Not crawling out like the undead! Make sure you stay in there this time~” And with that, Lumine watched as the teenager’s anus began to open up before more shit started to fall. Right on top of her…

 

Moaning in relief as she let her bowels release everything now, Hu Tao whimpered in bliss as the pressure forced on her stomach from the medicine she took began to leave her now as she gave in and let it do its job. Unfortunately, it did it a little too well. By the time the larger girl finished shitting and looked back down, the ceramic jar had been entirely filled to the overflowing point.

 

Cringing, Hu Tao grabbed the lid of the jar before positioning it over the opening. “W-Well… A compact grave means you won’t be able to move much. But it will certainly keep you there. I guess it’s for the best~” She shrugged before forcing the lid down, squishing shit out and making it completely airtight to the point of extremity.

 

Looking at the mess she had made, Hu Tao frowned but ignored it in favor of picking up the jar she had sealed up. Standing up slowly before making her way over to her bathroom, the teenager worked to clean up the mess on the outside of the jar before quickly grabbing a Tao ward from her desk and slapping it onto the lid. Once that was done, she also took a moment to clean herself up too.

 

Now satisfied, the brunette admired her work. As far as anyone could tell, it was a simple ceramic jar. One with LOTS of warding glyphs taped to it. And tucked nice and happy inside was the cursed traveler. “May she rest in peace~” She would be forever surrounded by what she loves now. Giving the jar some vigorous shakes to see if she had left any spaces inside unoccupied, the playful funeral director was happy to find that nothing rattled. It was completely stuffed to the brink of bursting back open. Not that it would. A special Ofuda charm taped the lid on. No matter what Lumine tried, she would never be able to open it from the inside. It was the same type of thing you used to prevent spirits from doing just the same thing. And the traveler was basically a helpless bug compared to those things~

 

Tossing the jar up and down as she walked over to her bed, Hu Tao hummed softly as she set it down and began to put her pants back on. ‘This job isn’t finished yet’. Since Lumine was a friend, she deserved only the finest! And her pride wouldn’t permit shoddy work either!

 

Placing her hat atop her head as she finished changing, the eager teen grabbed the jar up once more before making her way out of her house. She had one more burial she needed to perform…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Kneeling on the ground as a small mound of dirt sat beside an empty hole she had dug, Hu Tao huffed tiredly before admiring her work. It was a shallow grave. But it was far more than what was needed for Lumine with her in the condition she was in. This was perfect. A grand grave for a bug. It was like she gave the traveler a funeral fit for a king since she was so small and pathetic!

 

Setting the shit-filled jar in the ground before pushing the loose soil over it, the brunette patted the ground firmly so it wouldn’t be moved in case it rained. By the time she was done, there was little trace of a grave having been dug there at all. As far as anybody would be concerned, this was just like any other patch of ground here on Wuwang Hill.

 

She had picked it as the perfect resting place for Lumine. People didn’t come here often, so she could sleep forever in peace. Well, as in as much peace as you could get buried alive in shit. Giggling at the thought, Hu Tao stood up before dusting off her hands. “Rest in peace, dear traveler. May you reunite with your brother in the next life~”

 

Bowing to the unmarked grave, Hu Tao was about to leave before it suddenly dawned on her. “Oh, how could I forget?!” She didn’t make her a tombstone! Frowning, the brunette sighed. There was no helping it. She would have to go back to the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor and make a custom gravestone for Lumine or risk her spirit coming back. She would be really upset if that happened! This was supposed to be the perfect funeral!

 

Squatting back over the grave, Hu Tao poked her finger into the dirt before writing something onto it. Once she was finished, the teenager stood up before making her way back down the hill and back down to Liyue. She would fix that marking once she returned. But at least now she would remember where the grave was. Hopefully, Lumine would stay put while she went to fetch her tombstone.

 

If for some reason the traveler crawled out of the ground like the restless dead, then Hu Tao would have to go through the process of burying her all over again! What a hassle that would be…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Swinging her arms in what felt like mud, but was far thicker and ten times worse, Lumine waded in shit as she swam in its boggy murk trying to find an exit. Her mind had gone blank after what felt like an eternity here in Hu Tao’s excrement. She didn’t know how long she had been here. But, it was miserable. Every time she thought she found an exit, the walls would only go on forever in every direction. There had to be an exit… there just had to be…

 

What the submerged teen hadn’t expected, however, was her world to shift as a current from nowhere suddenly dragged her downward. Falling slowly through the endless shit she had begun to call her home, the traveler slowly emerged as her head breached the never-ending waste and air assaulted her lungs once more.

 

Gasping on nothing for a moment, Lumine swallowed in disgust as she cleared her mouth and throat of the filth that had been forced down during her entombment. By the time she got her eyes open and began to breathe again, the blonde could see shapes forming. She was… outside? Yes… trees… rocks… wind. Glorious wind! And an enormous figure staring down at her wrinkling her face in disgust.

 

“Really? Really! That’s where you’ve been all this time? Paimon’s been worried sick! Why did you get yourself buried in poop?!”

 

Gazing up at her tiny, or now, colossal companion, Lumine just shook her head as fatigue assaulted her. She couldn’t talk yet. She was just too tired. That only earned her a roll of the eyes from the fairy as she pulled the smaller girl out of the filth she was in before shaking her off uncaringly.

 

“Thanks to you, Paimon had to go without lunch today! You had better make it up to me with dinner once you get big again!”

 

As she was brought into the air and dragged away, Lumine just nodded as she let sleep claim her. She didn’t know what had just happened. Her mind was foggy. But… she was just happy to be out of whatever that had been. If she needed to pamper Paimon as a thank you for freeing her she would. It was the least she could do. After her nap…

 

But, something did nag the smaller girl's mind. "H-How... did you, f-find me...?" Not even she knew where she was. Or really what had happened. But, the odd look Paimon gave her said it was an obvious answer. "Were you trying to hide or something? That's stupid if you put a note on the ground that says 'Here lies Lumine, may she find peace in my shit where she belongs'. Paimon thought it was a joke at first. But no! You were literally buried in poop! You need a bath before you make me food..."

 

Nodding sheepishly, Lumine closed her eyes and let her companion take her away. Hopefully whatever happened to her never did again. She had almost lost herself in there, drowning in shit...

 

And worst of all... a part of her almost wanted to be put back in it...

 

Almost...

 

 

 

To be continued…