- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Long wait for this one. Sorry for being away for some long.

This chapter featuring Mona & Fischl roleplaying with Lumine

Features Scat, Watersports, AV, Yuri, and HEAVY Role playing



Mondstadt

 

“So, to sum it up, you want to buy my Traveler for one full day of service, is that correct? Paimon usually does day fees and overnight costs separately. Buuuut since you’re a long-time customer who used Lumine before my business took off, Paimon can make an exception this time~ You can have her for 24 hours. Then, Paimon will collect her back this time tomorrow. The total will be 20,000 Mora~ Sound fair?”

 

Keeping a neutral expression as she tried to remain calm and composed how she liked, Mona simply nodded as she pulled out her coin purse. Inwardly, however, her stomach dropped. ’20,000 MORA?! DID SHE GO UP IN PRICE AGAIN?!’ That was a week’s worth of pay after her divination columns were sent in!

 

Biting her tongue, the astrologist maintained a firm smile as she handed over her precious coins to the greedy little fairy, she had begun to loathe lately. For whatever reason, Paimon had started marketing Lumine to others. And while you could use her if she wasn’t busy… there was a line. A VERY long line. Paying lets you essentially cut ahead. And unfortunately, going a week without seeing the blonde was a hard thing as of late…

 

Blushing, Mona tapped her foot impatiently as the smaller girl began counting it out. Once finished, the little fae beamed before reaching beneath her dress and fishing around for a while. “Don’t worry about her size. Paimon already considered how you like her to be. If you want to change her though, you’ll need to stop using her long enough to grow back before getting her hot and bothered to shrink her again. That shouldn’t be too hard with your big butt~” The fairy teased.

 

Pulling the blonde out a moment later, Mona’s eyes lit up as she saw the traveler she coveted roughly 2 inches tall, and completely drenched in sweat (or something else dripping off her limp frame). Handing the unconscious girl over, the raven-haired hydro user inspected her purchase carefully. “Will she awaken soon? I don’t want my product to be asleep all day. I have a lot of plans for her after all…”

 

Waving her hands dismissively, Paimon moved the Mora she had been given down into a knapsack before smiling broadly. “Nope! She’ll get up sooner or later. She doesn’t sleep much when she’s tiny like this. Perfect for use at any hour you might desire her!”

 

Looking the pale teenager over, Mona forced a smirk to disappear as she nodded before turning to leave. “Alright. Then our transactions finished. I’ll have her back to you first thing tomorrow.” Though she would take her time doing it. At 20,000 Mora, she deserved every damn second of her purchase!

 

Waving to the raven-haired girl, Paimon giggled to herself as she tucked the money she had been given away for safekeeping. Selling Lumine had been a threat at one point. But it turned out to be extremely profitable. It helped that the Lady of the Jade Chamber, Ningguang saw potential in her idea and helped set up a system for her. Provided she was in on the take that is. And she got to use Lumine for free since she was backing this endeavor.

 

Paimon didn’t care though. Money from her would have been nice. But the ease of her promoting Lumine around had been a much better financial decision. They had made hundreds of thousands of Mora already! And that was much more than the Traveler made on her own normally. It meant the pale-haired fairy could eat whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted with minimal effort~

 

And, it let her look into other ways to expand her new business…

 

Reaching a hand into her dress and feeling a small lump pressed into the front of her crotch, Paimon grinned before rubbing the small shape gently and giving it a harder shove a moment later. Immediately it began to wiggle around.

 

 

“Wakey~ Wakey~ Lumines on a job today. That means Paimon’s free to train you for as long as she wants~ Let’s get back to work!”

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

‘Where to start?! It’s been so long since I last had her all to myself! Maybe I should punish her for ignoring me…’

 

Lost in thought as she entered her apartment, Mona pondered various things as she rolled Lumine around in her palm, squeezing her as a sort of stress ball as she did. The Traveler had awoken at that point, the astrologist could tell by how she kept writhing around.

 

Smirking, the lithe mage pinched the tiny blonde eliciting a shrill squeal from her fist. ‘I’ll definitely punish her!’ Though, she would think up any excuse really to have the smaller girl wind back up in her ass again. That trip to the hot springs with both her and Paimon had awoken certain… cravings. And unfortunately, toys didn’t cut it anymore!

 

She knew that the blonde had an addictive property, but the young mage hadn’t thought it would feel so crippling to be without her! But that was neither here nor there! She had Lumine all to herself for the whole day! And she finished her work already which meant for the next twenty-four hours she was going to-.

 

“Greetings my esteemed Archmagis~ It is I, your Prinzessin der Verurteilung! I assume my intrusion is already known to thee, as would be expected of such a mage as-... W-W-What is that in your hand?!”

 

Nearly falling over herself as something clattered loudly to the floor, Mona froze in place as she stared forward in shock. On her bed sat Fischl. And apparently on her ground was food that had scattered everywhere she had just dropped! What was she doing in her apartment?

 

Clenching her hand tightly and shoving Lumine behind her back, the Hydro mage silently prayed her dramatic friend hadn’t just seen what she assumed she had… but that was immediately proved true as the regally dressed blonde began pointing her finger at her.

 

“W-W-What is the meaning of t-this, creature! Have you caught something evil within your dwelling?! I-It’s so small… E-Err, I mean, what diminutive being such as this plagues you, my magis?! Your Prinzessin demands to know! C-Can I see…?” She whispered, her curiosity unable to be restrained as she began to try and peek behind the quickly backing up Mona before she stumbled back into her front door.

 

‘ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!’ Was this some kind of cruel joke fate was playing on her today of all days!? She didn’t have time for this! ‘I spent all that Mora! I can’t waste even a second more!’ Her time with Lumine was precious! But what to do about her…

 

Scowling as Fischl continued trying to peek around her, the astrologist quickly shifted from side to side to conceal the traveler. Clearing her throat before leveling a glare the younger girl's way, Mona soon scowled trying to sound authoritative even though she was completely flustered instead. “Fis-, err… M-My Prinzessin shouldn’t be here! Your Archmagis is extremely busy with… things! Why are you here? And how did you get into my apartment in the first place?!” That probably should have been her first question. She almost had a heart attack seeing the younger girl on her bed!

 

Blushing like a child being reprimanded for doing something wrong, Fischl quickly composed herself before stepping back from Mona and striking a regal pose. “Do you jest? A locked door is nothing for one such as I! E-Especially since my Magi seems to have forgotten herself and left it unlocked~” She smiled meekly.

 

Feeling her eye beginning to twitch, the raven-haired girl scowled knowing that to be true. She had been in such a rush to meet up with Paimon locking her door on the way out hadn’t even crossed her mind. However, that still didn’t explain why she was here in her bedroom!

 

“A-Alright, my, Prinzessin! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!” That did earn her a wince from the blonde as she seemed to shrink a bit before pointing behind her to the silver platter that had been dropped earlier, its contents scattered across the stone floor still steaming as heat escaped from it.

 

“W-Well… I-It is that time of the day, where my… attendants, cook for me. And I had more than what any noble girl such as I could finish! So, I thought not to waste such delicacies we of royal blood indulge in… A-And since you often don’t eat that much because of, y-you’re discipline! I wanted to reward my Archmagis with a homecooked meal…” She whispered, her cheeks still bright red as she fidgeted in place from the glower being directed at her. But it seemed to lessen by the second…

 

Eying the food and almost feeling her stomach weep at the loss of what she could see was indeed a delicacy to someone like her, Mona sighed before shaking her head. “And you dropped it because?” That had been the wrong thing to say however as Fischl quickly shot forward before looking behind the older girl.

 

“I was shaken to my core! Y-You carry a dwarf in your hand! I-It looked like a person!!! I-I mean… Y-You’ve found a rare fae perhaps? Can I see it? Please?!” She almost begged, her one eye not concealed lighting up with eager excitement.

 

Clenching Lumine tightly in her fist, Mona shivered as she felt emotions beginning to assault her. Fischl was too close to her. Shifting her gaze over to the younger girl, the Astrologist felt something in her head telling her to just do it! But… could she? What if… she already knew?

 

‘Could Fischl already know about you Lumine?’ The blonde had been getting around lately. Paimon had regaled her that other acquaintances of theirs all used her. So much so that there were few female faces left in Mondstadt that hadn’t at one time or another had the Traveler inside them too. Some even questionable faces…

 

Scowling as she remembered hearing from Lisa that Klee and Diona had been trying to find her all week, Mona shook her head before taking a deep breath and sighing. “A-Alright… I-If you must know, m-my Prinzessin… I-It’s not a dwarf or a fae. I-It’s…” She trailed off before just shoving her hand forward and revealing the smaller girl to her friend.

 

Almost falling out of Mona’s palm as she rolled onto her fingers, Lumine scampered to right herself before sitting up, her head still spinning as she came to with her surroundings. Blinking a few times to clear her vision of the dark that had been the sweaty girl’s hand, the tiny blonde stared forward before feeling her heart skip a beat.

 

Towering over her with a gobsmacked expression, was Fischl. Someone the Traveler hadn’t previously infected with her curse. But one look in the larger girl’s uncovered eye told the smaller blonde everything she needed to know. ‘O-Oh crap… P-Paimon, what did you do?!’ She was inside her companion all night and suddenly woke up to Mona squeezing her and then showing her off to Fischl of all people?!

 

For her part, the younger teen was taking it a bit better. Eying a panicking Lumine as the naked girl tried to cover herself up, an odd sensation traveled through the larger teen. ‘I-It really is her! But why is she so small…? This doesn’t make sense… but… Maybe, those rumors were true…’

 

Fischl was a member of the adventurer’s guild. And actively had to speak and interact with almost everyone in Mondstadt. And there had been some odd gossip happening over the last month or so. All about Lumine. But it was hushed whispers hidden behind smirking faces and giggles from different women of the city. To say she was curious would be an understatement. So much so that she had planned to speak with the Traveler the next time she got the chance. But now… here she was…

 

Looking back at Fischl as she just stood there continuing to strike a pose and eying the smaller woman, Mona cleared her throat which made the teenager jump a bit before shifting her attention back to the Astrologist. “A-As you can clearly see… I-It’s-“ “A prisoner!”

 

Blinking in unison, both Lumine and Mona were taken aback by the younger girl’s statement. “C-Come again Fis-, M-My Prinzessin…?” Smirking as she finally shifted her posture before crossing her arms, Fischl lifted her head up as she stared down at Lumine authoritatively. “A prisoner! Thou holds a captive in thine hands that you’ve shrunken down to detain! As one such as I would come to expect from my most esteemed Archmagis! Bravo!” She laughed before leaning down and observing the slack-jawed blonde on her friend's open palm.

 

‘S-She didn’t break character even for this?!’ Mona could almost laugh at how her friend was taking this. She nearly died the first time Lumine had shrunken around her! She had been a mix of embarrassed and horrified but it looked like the teenager was almost, enjoying this…

 

Narrowing her eyes, Mona felt her cheeks darken as an odd feeling came over her. She was enjoying this. Fischl’s giggling… The way she eyed the Traveler like an object... her eyes darting over her naked form. She was getting turned on… ‘Or more accurately… She’s already cursed…’

 

It was impossible to say if Fischl knew already or not. Her mannerisms didn’t reveal if this was her first encounter with Lumine like this or her hundredth. This meant Mona could only do what she always did when it came to speaking with her eccentric friend.

 

“A-As you say my Prinzessin! I captured this one on my way home. She clearly has ill intent! Which is why I planned to… s-sort her out! Before you startled me with your most generous gift… Which is now all over my floor sinking onto the cracks and growing cold…” She whispered as she felt genuine sadness at her lost meal. She had skipped eating anything today because it would allow her to pay for a full twenty-four hours of use…

 

Laughing as she stood back up, Fischl seemed to be fully into whatever scenario this had now become as she smiled back at her friend. “Excellent! This one is pleased! You continue to astound even me! But… You weren’t planning to… interrogate this criminal without your Prinzessin present. Surely not! As my most esteemed Magi, It is only fit that I conduct this inquisition with you!”

 

Fidgeting, Mona blushed even brighter before eyeing the younger girl carefully. Could she be suggesting what she thought she was?! No! She had to be sure. Licking her lips and clearing her throat, Mona asked tentatively, almost afraid she had misinterpreted what she thought she had said. Or perhaps what she was deep down hoping she had…

 

“U-Uhm… M-My Prinzessin… I-I’m, not so sure that… one such as yourself should be present for this… inquisition. M-My methods are…” Mona trailed off as her face finally took on a full shade of red. It was hard to say this damn it! Even with the curse fully taking over her now. But damn, if this wasn’t kind of hot! She had never tried roleplaying before, but it was exciting for her somehow.

 

“My methods of interrogation, are… c-carnal in nature. I-It’s the most effecting means, I assure you, of finding out everything this *prisoner* knows…” She finished; her eyes unable to meet Fischl’s as she looked away out of sheer embarrassment.

 

Looking up at the blonde equally embarrassed, Lumine wanted to palm her face at what had to be the most ridiculous way Mona could have put what it was she had been about to do with her. But, as eccentric as Fischl was… She wasn’t dumb. And that smirk that hadn’t left her face as she eyed the Traveler told her that she knew EXACTLY what Mona had been planning to do with her from the very start…

 

Unperturbed, Fischl only chuckled in a haughty manner before turning and walking toward Mona’s bed, her boots kicking the discarded food she had brought away as she sat down in a lounging manner. “And why would that disturb one such as I, Lady Magistis? Carry on! Show your Prinzessin your ways~ This one is quite eager to see what thou have planned with our little prisoner~” She grinned.

 

For a second time that day, both Lumine and Mona were slack-jawed and in shock, as they looked on at a side of Fischl they had honestly never seen before. ‘S-S-SHE’S NOT EVEN CURSED! WHY IS SHE OKAY WITH THIS?!’ Lumine was utterly at a loss for words. She had never shrunken around her before! So why was she acting like she had already used her before and was fully acclimated?! It made no sense!

 

But what was worse… even if it didn’t make sense to her, it seemed something had changed in Mona. Stiffening as the hand she was on clenched up tightly, Lumine gasped as she was squeezed by the larger girl's fingers once more before she began to walk forward toward the grinning blonde on the bed before them.

 

“A-As my Prinzessin demands…” She whispered. Feeling a mix of panic and excitement inside, Mona continued to blush as she wondered just what the hell she was about to do! She had never been intimate with anyone but the Traveler before! And this was her best friend! What would that do to their friendship after the fact?!

 

But the more she worried, the more something inside her kept… shushing her. It was almost like the moment she overthought something, a pressure shoved it aside. And all she could think about was how good it would feel to use Lumine again. And how much fun it would be, to do it in front of Fischl…

 

Deciding to throw caution to the wind, the water mage simply gave in. This felt… right. Stepping over to Fischl and ignoring the food scattered about her stony floor, the raven-haired girl kneeled down in prostration before bowing her head. “As you can see my Prinzessin, This one was caught in your kingdom! She was suspicious so I shrank her. What do you wish I do with her?”

 

Looking back at Mona and feeling her only voice of reason leave the room too, Lumine gulped before staring back up at Fischl as the blonde sat with her arms crossed, and one leg residing over the other. Her very manner of sitting looked performed. Like she knew exactly how to act to portray this scene even if she had never done it before!

 

Eying the shrunken Traveler with her one eye, the young teen raised her nose to her before shifting her head to the side in evident disgust. “Thou is a spy! Begin interrogations Lady Magistis! Make her tell you whatever thine desire is to know! I grant thee permission to use whatever means necessary to make her lies come forth as an eruption of guilt is banished from her wicked soul!” She declared superciliously.

 

Bowing her head deeper, but immediately having to grab her hat so it didn’t fall off, Mona looked back up as she wore a crooked smile and a deep blush. “A-As my Prinzessin demands! Spy! Confess your sins now, or face repercussions!” She declared a sharp glare leveled down at the absolutely flummoxed blonde in her hand.

 

Watching as both Mona and Fischl stared down at her with derision, Lumine was utterly at a loss for what to even say! ‘A-Are… are they wanting me to play along?! AS A PRISONER?!’ She didn’t know what to do or how to act this out! But, it seemed Mona had guessed she would stay quiet because not a moment later, the larger girl's hand clamped around her in a tight grip.

 

“Fine! We will do this the hard way! You had your chance!” Balking at the mage, Lumine wanted to scream, ‘No she didn’t’, but there was no time for that as Mona stood back up, and turned her back to Fischl. Humming in confusion, the younger teen watched the older girl confused but she got her answer as Mona bent down and thrust her butt toward the blonde.

 

Continuing to tremble but committed to her decision, the astrologist hooked her thumbs beneath her long, nylon pantyhose before peeling the skintight fabric off. They were wet with her sweat and didn’t want to come off easily, but in the end, she managed to slip both off, along with her boots. Keeping her back to Fischl as she stood up trembling, Mona took in a deep breath as she tried to calm her nerves before turning around.

 

Looking at her friend with a blush, it seemed the older girl didn’t have anything to worry about. Expecting some sort of reaction to stripping down to her panties, the younger teen simply didn’t. She hadn’t reacted at all! Resting a hand beneath her chin, she watched with that same look of superiority on her face as she waited for the dark-haired girl to continue.

 

“Is there an issue Lady Magistis? Your Prinzessin has given thou an order. Continue!” And that was all Mona needed to hear before her crooked smile widened. It seemed she was too deep to back out now. Lifting up her pantyhose and glaring down at Lumine, a smirk adorned the larger girl's face. “Repent for your sins, spy! Until you answer what we demand, this will be all you’ll know!” She declared. And with that, she tilted her hand, dropping the blonde into the hole of her wet leggings.

 

Sliding all the way down and getting absolutely soaked in the process, the Traveler finally met the bottom of the foot section a moment later as she bounced on impact before swinging back and forth in the air. Coughing as she spat up some sweat that got into her mouth, the tiny girl blushed furiously as the potent smells around her began to affect her senses.

 

Instantly, she felt hot. The curse never took long. And things that should disgust her… only made her horny. Inhaling deeply, a vicious shudder wracked the blonde. Mona’s scent… It was never that strong. But here in her sweaty pantyhose, that was another story. ‘I-It’s so pungent!’ Like some kind of stewed rooty vegetable…

 

Leaning down with a quiver, the shrunken girl whimpered before taking a piece of the thin fabric between her hands, and bringing it into her mouth. Sucking hard on it, she coughed a moment later. It was salty and tart! But she couldn’t help herself as her tongue came back out for another taste not a moment later…

 

Smirking as she watched the humiliating actions of the toy, Mona began winding up the thin cloth as she pulled Lumine closer to her hands. “Thirsty? I’ll accommodate you, Spy. After all, you can’t confess your sins with a dry mouth!” She hissed. And then, she began to ball the leggings up…

 

Watching as more of the nylon was wrapped around her, Lumine frantically pressed against it, but that did absolutely nothing! Soon, the pressure came. And with it, the small crevices of air, began to fill up as sweat was released from the absorbent threads…

 

Watching Mona intently as she squeezed the smaller girl in her pantyhose grinning, Fischl eyed the floor as she saw a small puddle of sweat forming underneath her. “Hold Magistis! Thou shall return. Wait for thee!” She declared before standing up abruptly and walking away, leaving the eager woman taken aback.

 

“W-What? Did I do something wrong?” that couldn’t be right. She had been given permission from Fischl at every step of the way! But, it seemed she had been mistaken as the teenager walked back in carrying what looked like one of her cooking dishes. Setting the circular pan underneath her right where the sweat had been falling, the Prinzessin took her seat on the bed once more before folding her leg back over her knee to get comfortable.

 

“Continue my Magi! Thou believes you were interrogating thine spy, were you not? Make her suffer~” She declared with a smug grin. That only caused Mona to blush harder. It was such a cute look. Something endearing only to Fischl it seemed. But she had been given a direct order from her Prinzessin…

 

Looking down at the cookware confused, she simply ignored it as she went back to what she was doing before. Squeezing the nylon fabric hard, sweat began to drip out in a trickle now, revealing just how much had accumulated within their black fabric. 

 

Crying out as she was twisted hard, Lumine grit her teeth in discomfort and eventually pain as Mona began to wring the fabric, bending her body into an awkward position! ‘D-Damn it, Mona! I-I can’t die, but it still hurts!’ She should know that! But it didn’t seem she cared. Too lost in her roleplaying to take it easy…

 

Once the sweat began to only drip every so often, the raven-haired woman ceased her squeezing before unraveling the wrinkled fabric and eying the panting blonde trapped within as she tried to gather her bearings.

 

“Ready to confess yet spy?” She asked bemused. It was clear she was too tired to speak yet, and Mona used that as an excuse to begin wringing the fabric once more. Seeing this Fischl raised a hand up in a signal to stop causing the astrologist to blink in surprise. “That’s quite enough Lady Magistis. Your tactics are lacking now that thine spy won't suffer. All your sweat is gone after all… Thou cannot properly drown her without any water~” She smirked before her finger pointed down to the ground.

 

Looking that way, a cog that hadn’t quite been there suddenly clicked in the hydromancer's mind as she saw the cookware with a thin puddle inside it. ‘S-So that’s why she went to grab that…’ It was, honestly, a sadistic thing to do. And she was kind of eager to try it!

 

Kneeling with Lumine in hand, Mona quivered as she pressed the section of Nylon that trapped the blonde into the puddle of sweat before forcing her under it. Choking as her chest was pressed on, forcing the air out from her lungs, cold sweat flooded into her mouth and nose as she gargled it through the nylons.

 

Releasing her a moment later as she pulled the sputtering blonde back up, Lumine rubbed her eyes in pain as they stung from the salty fluids. It was still just as sour! But in a much heavier dose than when she had been sucking on the fabric before…

 

“Is thou ready to confess yet Spy? I, Fischl, the Prinzessin der Verurteilung order thee to reveal thine sins to me!” Looking up as she gripped the soggy nylons for support, Lumine slowly shook her head. “W-W-What am I supposed to say?!” She didn’t understand this roleplay or what she was supposed to do! Was she just meant to suffer? It seemed, that what she said though was not the right answer…

 

Glaring down at her, Fischl waved her hand violently before pointing to Mona. “Lady Magistis! Drown the spy! She mocks your Prinzessin with her brazen disrespect!” She snapped angrily. It sounded real! Jumping from the surprising tone as well, the astrologist nodded before getting ready to lower Lumine back into the puddle of sweat before a sudden cry halted her action.

 

“Cease! This is boring me… Magistis! This spy came here for gold. Her kind always do these things for riches! Thus… give her gold~ Shower her in it… She’s already wet~” Fischl giggled. Staring back at her friend as she tried to figure out what she meant, the wordplay soon clicked causing Mona’s face to go bright red once more. “I-I… Y-You want me to… to p-pee on her? I-In front of you?” She stuttered out, clearly just as shocked as Lumine was to hear her say it.

 

Humphing as she pressed her fingers beneath her chin, Fischl smiled cruelly. “But of course~ How else am I to enjoy the interrogation then without mine own eyes~?” That was the last thing Mona expected. But… It was still doing it for her. Rubbing her thighs together as she felt a wetness growing in her panties, the older mage had to admit… Fischl was good at playing this role. She demanded obedience and sounded authoritative enough for it to be real…

 

That said…

 

Staring down at Lumine as she hung in the air, Mona sighed before dropping her abruptly into the cookware. ‘Sorry Traveler… My Prinzessin commands it…’ She didn’t mind a little rough play but this seemed particularly cruel. But, if it's what her friend wanted… the Traveler was as much a part of this roleplay now as she was.

 

Watching from the cold puddle she lay in as Mona stripped off her panties before throwing them onto her bed, the colossal woman positioned herself over the tray before squatting down. ‘S-S-She can’t be serious!’ Was she about to do what Fischl had suggested?! It turned out, she was…

 

Not a moment later after some vocal grunting and pressing of her hands on her lower stomach, a small squirt of urine came out. Followed quickly by a powerful stream. One aimed directly at the traveler’s trapped body! Quickly drowning as she was waterboarded in the fabric, the blonde could do absolutely nothing as she flopped around inside the pantyhose foot section, unable to escape the onslaught of hot, stinging pee.

 

Swallowing mouthfuls of the acetic and tart liquid, Lumine soon felt the pressurized stream slow giving her the opportunity she needed to finally stand up and emerge gasping. Gagging and spitting, her eyes burned now where before they had simply stung. The pee was repugnant and extremely strong! Ammonia was all she could smell… It seemed the water mage despite her predilection was rather dehydrated. Most likely because she frequently went without eating. Apparently, that included drinking to…

 

Watching the blonde as she heaved and pressed on her stomach coughing, Fischl bit her bottom lip as her hand traveled south down to her panties. Using her free hand, the teenager began to peel off her boot. Followed along by her knee-high sock a moment later before she dropped the garment to the floor uncaringly.

 

“As thou have seen, my Magi has paid you your weight in gold, tenfold spy! That should suffice to confess thine sins to me! Now admit you were here to spy on me! This is a grave offense, one I shall not let pass!” She declared. Looking back at Fischl confused, Lumine continued spitting as she stared at the blonde meekly. “F-Fischl, this is-“ She tried to say, but then something crashed down into her, sending her back under the pool of warm piss, drowning her all over again.

 

“That is Prinzessin der Verurteilung to you, swine! I am your better, and you will address me as such!” Fischl snapped, her barefoot stepping on the blonde and drowning her in the process. Watching in disbelief, Mona couldn’t stop herself as she quivered in place watching her best friend acting so dominantly with the Traveler.

 

Petting her lower lips as she tried to discretely finger herself, the older woman bit her lip in pleasure as she watched a new side to the teenager she had never seen before! ‘S-So hot… W-Was she always like this?!’ The answer was simply no. She was always friendly. Even when she acted better than others, she never gave off a domineering vibe! This was something else… This was all the curses doing. And it seemed Lumine brought it out of her for Mona to enjoy~ At her expense of course.

 

Gasping as more pee was swallowed forcefully as her chest was shoved down hard on by Fischl’s big toe, the blonde almost felt like she was going to black out after what had to have been a straight minute of drowning before the colossal teen's foot was removed from her much more diminutive body. Floating up to the surface, utterly exhausted and groaning, Lumine softly cried as she stared up at Fischl’s rather cruel-looking eyes.

 

‘S-She… s-she won’t stop…’ She wouldn’t break character… And she was a princess torturing an infiltrator in her kingdom. This could go on forever… At least it would, until she put a stop to it. Closing her tired eyes, Lumine waited until the larger girl spoke again, too afraid of seemingly offending her by speaking first. Thankfully, it didn’t take long.

 

Lifting her barefoot back over Lumine as Mona’s pee dripped off it steadily, the teenager crossed her arms and glared down at her. “Confess spy! Or does thou expect me to soil my royal foot again with thine baseborn body? Have thee not insulted me enough?! That thou would dare make me touch thine filthy person again? You disgust me!” And that was the opening the Traveler had been waiting for. Standing up on shaky and uneven legs, the smaller girl suddenly fell to her knees unable to stay upright.

 

Breathing painfully, Lumine raised her hands and placed them together as one might do before they prayed. She needed to act this properly, or Fischl’s foot would descend on her harder than before! “O-Oh g-great P-Prinzessin! I-I-I confess! I-I’m a traitor! P-Please spare me!!” She called out, tears in her eyes from the pain that still lingered.

 

Looking down at Lumine in surprise, Mona glanced back at Fischl to gauge her reaction. Tilting her head to the side, the teenager pursed her lips… before lowering her foot back down to the floor. “Admit you came to overthrow me!” She demanded. And immediately Lumine did just that. Repeating back almost verbatim what she said, and adding more pleading and begging to her words. It was actually really pitiful to hear…

 

However, it seemed to be exactly what the teenager wanted, as a wide smirk adorned Fischl’s face in clear satisfaction. “Perfect~ Then our interrogation has concluded. Magistis! Retrieve thine, prisoner! I shall sentence her once we adjourn to my bedchamber. Thou is to attend to me further once there~” She purred, before walking back over to the bed and sitting down. And then she started stripping?!

 

Gawking, Mona was both surprised by her actions, but also that she had just called her bed, her own… That made her blush even deeper for some reason. But, she had been given an order. Squatting down and taking Lumine out, the pantyhose was utterly soaked through and to be perfectly honest, completely ruined…

 

‘There goes my extra mora for the week…’ Pft… like she had any of that. She probably had some old nylons somewhere she could wear instead or just go without any for now. Rolling them up, somewhat grossed out by her own pee, Mona decided not to complain as she knew the Traveler definitely had it far worse. ‘Sorry again, but you are a toy…’ She would have just stuck her up her butt and called it a day. But Fischl was being far crueler with her use of the blonde. It made her almost wonder… what she would be like if Lumine weren’t here, but they still were…

 

And that only made her blush harder, and her legs quiver beneath her. Hopefully, this personality lasted longer. The older woman wouldn’t mind some of that dominance being directed her way. But, she could think… or perhaps ask later. She had been given a task after all…

 

Once Lumine was out, Mona turned back to her bed before her jaw dropped open. Laying on her side in a luxuriate manner was Fischl. But the teenager was completely naked. ‘S-SHE DIDN’T EVEN KEEP HER PANTIES ON?!’ This was way too bold for her tastes! Not even she had been so forthcoming with Lumine and she bought her as a sex toy!!!

 

However, the blonde wasn’t fully nude it seemed. She still had her eyepatch on. It almost was enough to make the hydromancer laugh. But, a beckoning finger from Fischl wiped the smile right off her face, before she gulped. “Is there an issue, my royal Archmagis~? Come to me. Your Prinzessin demands it…” She trailed off, her cheeks also dusting over faintly red.

 

Tripping over her own foot as she came towards Fischl obediently, Mona bowed at the foot of the bed before raising her hands with Lumine in them. Eyeing the older woman and humming, the teenager soon shook her head. “Does thou recall me stating that you were to languish at my feet? Open thine ears! I require you to attend to me in my bedchamber. Atop, MY, bed… Why does thou dwell amongst the filth on mine chamber floor? Is thou no better than a common worm crawling in the dirt? Rise, Lady Magistis. Attent to me here~ And then give me what I demand!” She stated firmly as her hand patted the bed beside her.

 

Feeling her mouth grow dry, Mona shivered with lust as she slowly nodded, her excitement unable to be contained. But, as she attempted to get onto her own bed, Fischl’s hand came up as she glared back at her. “Does thou seek to offend thine Prizessin?! Strip! This is a bed, not some idle furnishing you can wear such filthy garments on!” She snapped haughtily.

 

Nodding quickly, Mona pulled her hat off before flinging it away. Doing the same with the rest of her clothes, it didn’t take her long to strip down considering she had already been half naked before. Now as bare as Fischl, and feeling rather self-conscious in the process, the teenager finally permitted her onto her own bed…

 

Crawling up meekly, still embarrassed by how this had been the outcome of her best friend visiting to give her food, Mona bowed her head before presenting Fischl with Lumine, the tiny girl still weakly panting and trying to catch her breath.

 

Smirking back at her friend, Fischl leaned over before cupping the older girl's cheek. “Ahh~ My Magis. You’re the greatest amongst all the mages in mine kingdom. You’re loyal and true to your Prinzessin~ And thee always succeed when thou gives thee a task. I think, there is no more fitting reward, than giving thee the honor of asking for whatever thine desires~” Fischl whispered, her voice deep and sensual, containing a huskiness it never had before.

 

Trembling, Mona’s breath hitched as she felt the teenager's lips press into her cheek. Followed by another kiss, on her chin. And another directly beneath her eye. Whimpering as she trembled in place as the younger girl lavished her face with affection, a girlish giggle escaped the blonde as she laid a final kiss on the older mage's mouth, before pulling her back down on top of her in the process.

 

Making out with one another, Mona gave in and let Fischl lead as the blonde's tongue explored her mouth. Moving a hand tentatively toward the younger girl’s breast, the astrologist was quickly given permission as her Prinzessin gripped her wrist before forcing her to grope her. Parting her lips with a grin, the prone girl caressed the mage's cheek affectionately before her eyes shifted toward Lumine who was just as mesmerized by the two giantess making out as Mona was.

 

“My Magi… thoust has given thee permission. Will thou shame their Prinzessin by making her do everything~? You are to do whatever thee desires with me. This is your reward for your loyalty to me~” Fischl repeated, an underlining eagerness in her tone mixed with subtle hints of impatience. It was clear, she wanted her friend to do something, regardless of what it was.

 

Blinking slowly, Mona soon nodded before her fingers curled around Lumine tightly. She had been given absolute permission to do whatever she desired. And the hydromancer only knew one thing she wanted to do more than just sit here and bask in Fischl’s presence. It was the very thing she had bought Lumine for in the first place.

 

“M-My Prinzessin… P-Please… Show me your butt… I wish, to sentence the prisoner, and ask you to assist me…” Raising her eyebrow, a bemused look filled Fischl’s face as she pulled herself partially out from under Mona before getting on her hands and knees, her ass hovering in the air right in front of the wide-eyed woman's face!

 

Watching the teenager as she gently shook her ass back and forth teasingly, the raven-haired mage couldn’t stop herself and lunged forward. Placing her face between the surprised girl's asscheeks, Mona kissed. Squeezing her cheeks as she pressed Lumine into one uncaringly, her fingers dug into Fischl’s plump flesh as she gripped her desperately.

 

Trailing her tongue across the younger teen's anus, a cry of pleasure rang out which only spurred Mona on as she kissed and lavished her asshole with love. ‘C-Cute! I-I can’t, s-stop myself!’ She was utterly spellbound by her best friend's ass! This was never the case before today. She couldn’t recall ever looking at her like this before. But now… it was like Fischl was her lover! She wanted nothing more than to stay like this forever!!!

 

Giggling as her asshole was tickled by Mona’s tongue, Fischl watched amused but felt something else also. Looking over her shoulder, she could see the hydromancer gripping her. Which meant that the wiggling sensation was the Traveler. Rolling her eyes when she realized her friend had completely forgotten she was even there, the teenager playfully shoved her ass back into Mona's face forcing her backward slightly.

 

“Magistis~? While I always appreciate thine worship and encourage it more actively from now on, didn’t thee claim they wanted to sentence the prisoner? Does thou plan to keep their Prinzessin waiting?” That did the trick. Panting and nearly out of breath from her oral lavishing, Mona was utterly embarrassed and had lost control. But, she wasn’t scolded. And was also given a silent promise she could do it again later…

 

Spurred on, the Raven-haired girl pulled her hand off Fischl’s asscheek and saw Lumine groaning from having been crushed against it unceremoniously. Peeling the smaller girl off her palm, the water mage smirked before pointing her toward her friend's anus. “Look~ Home sweet home. This is your punishment (reward) for lying to the Prinzessin! Repent for your sins inside her royal highness’s hindquarters!”

 

Eying the colossal ass coming towards her, Lumine could almost forgive all that she had been put through. After all… her curse made her forget it. It made her forget everything, as pleasure took hold of her senses, and she began to pant eagerly for her *punishment*. ‘H-Home… h-home…’ She was going back…

 

Pressing the blonde against the waiting girl's anus, Mona heard a murmur of approval as Fishl’s anus twitched, clearly accepting the treat she was trying to feed it. Giving a bit more pressure as she shoved on the tiny girl, the puckered hole soon gave, and Lumine was swallowed alive. But that didn’t satisfy the older woman. Shoving her finger in, this time earning much more than a murmur as Fischl moaned audibly, the hydromancer smirked as she felt the miniscule girl make contact with something. She didn’t mind though. In fact, she was probably overjoyed. ‘It might not be Paimon’s shit you’re bathing in, but my Prinzessin is better!’

 

Pulling her finger out with some resistance as Fischl’s anus gripped her tightly, Mona was eventually able to get it out before she replaced it with her tongue. Going back down on the blonde, the eager woman happily began rimming the moaning teenager as she strived to show her pleasures she couldn’t even begin to imagine. Lumine was the ultimate aphrodisiac. It was her purpose in life! Her only purpose…

 

Gripping her bedsheets, Fischl grunted and moaned as gasps escaped her elegant lips. It sounded much rougher than she desired. But, that had to be the fault of the prisoner currently trapped within her ass. She would lay the blame on her once she composed herself. But, hopefully, that wasn’t for a while!

 

Biting down on Mona’s pillow, the regal girl spread her legs out causing Mona to fall down, planting herself atop the blonde as she refused to stop her worship of the younger girl's ass. But, that was fine with her. Because now her legs weren't supporting her. Kicking them back, the younger girl grinned as she trapped Mona where she was, refusing to let her stop for even a second! But that suited the hydromancer just fine. She was exactly where she belonged…

 

Lumine, for her part, felt the same through and through. Basking in Fischl’s ass as she laid against what was no doubt a mound of shit in the pitch-black fecal chambers, the Traveler furiously plunged her fingers into her cunt as she masturbated to her situation. The moans going on outside only added music to her grim fantasy.

 

‘M-M-More! I-I need more!’ She couldn’t think! Couldn’t breathe! All around her was the fetid air of rancid smells she now called home! Burying her face in either the teenager's anal wall or a piece of shit, she didn’t care! It was warm! It was soft! It was inviting! She felt like she only belonged here and nowhere else… At least, she would as long as the curse made her feel that way. But she couldn’t think far enough ahead, to care about the consequences of what came after she got off…

 

For their part though, both Mona and Fischl were quite sure they were where they belonged. As the latter screamed into the pillow her face was buried in, her body soon fell limp as Mona slowly withdrew hers from between her legs.

 

Wiping her lips dry as the blonde's juices clung to her mouth, a tired smile fell over the dark-haired mage's face as she tried to catch her breath. She had shifted from her ass down to her pussy when she saw the younger girl trying to hump her in desperation. ‘W-What else was I to do but service my Prinzessin?’ It was her duty… Serving Fischl… was all she lived for in life…

 

Thinking that over, the hydromancer had to smile. She didn’t know why she thought that… but it sounded right. Fischl was her best friend… but she didn’t mind her being her better either. Crawling up the trembling girl as she returned the kisses she had been given earlier every inch along her body leading up to the teen's neck, Mona purred into her ear as she gently groped ass, never able to stay far away from its magnificence.

 

“I-I live to serve you, my Prinzessin. What do you wish me to do next? I’ll obey, always~” Looking over her shoulder tiredly, Fischl twisted her body around before facing the dark-haired beauty. “A-As... as expected, from mine court mage~ Continue to serve me always, my Magi~ But… C-Could thee retrieve thine, prisoner, from mine royal ass?”

 

Blinking in surprise, Mona suddenly pouted. Had she not liked Lumine being shoved in there? ‘I can’t live without it!’ That couldn’t be right. But, it seemed Fischl saw the confusion and immediately understood where it had come from. Chuckling softly as she gently petted the older girl's cheek, the younger girl simply shook her head.

 

“I do enjoy her there Lady Magistis, fear not. But, I think I would like her more, in your ass next~” Fischl purred sultrily. Growing red in an instant as the gentle petting turned into nails digging into her skin needily, the older girl quickly nodded before crawling her way back down Fischl’s body, only to be stopped abruptly by a leg wrapping around her lower back to trap her there.

 

“Cease! Thou may retrieve the prisoner, but only with thine mouth~ And only by making thine way back to her, the same way thee approached me~ Fufufu~”

 

 

 

Panting slowly as she felt Fishl’s domination returning, Mona quickly complied and began showering the teenager with kisses once more. Fully committed to serving her. Now, and always~

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

*Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock*

 

*Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock*

 

*KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK! *

 

 

 

Leaning up and groaning, Mona watched as the room spun around before her vision slowly set itself right. Rubbing her tired eyes as someone banged hard on her front door, the sleepy mage crawled out of her bed before abruptly eeping as something slid out from under her foot causing her to crash into the floor.

 

Groaning, the exhausted woman kicked away some cold food that had remained on the ground from earlier, before glowering. ‘Whoever is knocking is going to get blasted with water for this!’ She was ready to tear off whoever's head dared to wake her up! Especially considering there was still someone sleeping…

 

Blushing deeply and looking over toward the bed, a small smile found its way to Mona’s lips despite being half-caked in old food and lying prone on the stone floor. Clinging to her pillow with her mouth hanging open, yet still looking adorable in her eyes was Fischl. And she was passed out completely. Apparently, to the point she hadn’t seen any of what had just happened.

 

‘Well, that’s for the best…’ That wasn’t one of her finer moments. Hopefully, she stayed asleep and-

 

*KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK! *

 

Gritting her teeth and scampering upward, Mona stomped quickly over to her front door before swinging it open violently. “WHAT!!! But, who she saw there instantly made her stomach drop. Hovering in midair, was Paimon. And she looked just as annoyed with her arms crossed and an accusing look on her cherub-like face.

 

“You’re late! And there will be a fee for that! Also… You might want to see who it is next time before opening the door like that. What the heck happened to you?” The fairy asked as she pointed to the mage.

 

Looking down at herself before her face turned beet red, it hadn’t occurred to Mona, but she had crawled out of bed, and gone straight to the front door… Naked. And also partially smeared in food scraps. Smacking her face and groaning into her hand, the hydromancer simply shook her head. “D-Don’t ask… Come in, I-I’ll go get Lumine…”

 

Souring as she looked the part of the fool in front of the other girl, Mona went back into her bedroom to see Fischl thankfully still asleep. She was hoping to get back in bed and snuggle with her longer. Last night had been magical… But, it had to end. Unfortunately, she couldn’t keep Lumine any longer. It simply cost too much!

 

‘That damn greedy fairy!’ Taking something that used to be free and monetizing it was such a dirty thing to do! Especially since she could barely afford it as is! If the price continued going up, she would be in a real pickle. The blonde was an addicting substance. And going long without her was physically painful. But… maybe now she could last a bit longer between uses of the smaller girl. She had Fischl after all.

 

Speaking of…

 

Looking over toward the slumbering teen, Mona scowled before thinking hard about what happened before they had passed out in ecstasy. ‘Alright… which ass are you in Lumine…?’ She didn’t want to go digging around in her friend's cute little tush for her. That would surely wake her up. And possibly make her want to go at it again. But they couldn’t keep the Traveler so that would be upsetting…

 

But, with a few hard clenches of her own ass, Mona felt relief flood her as she felt a tiny kick from within. “There you are~” That was rather lucky. She had forgotten all about needing to give her back to Paimon and she would have felt bad waking Fischl up for something like that.

 

Making her way over to her toilet, Mona sat down shivering as her cold seat met her plump rear. Tapping her fingertips on her knee as she focused, it didn’t take long for her bowels to perform their morning routine. Well at least not long for her. The sound of Paimon muttering something out there made her think she was probably getting impatient…

 

‘Don’t you dare wake my beautiful Prinzessin!’ Wiping her ass clean before standing up and looking back in the bowl, the faint tuft of blonde hair could be seen amongst all the brown of her shit. Usually, some of her golden hair could shine through a mudslide like this. At least it did in the few times Mona had gotten her out this way. It was actually her preferred method. No digging, no struggling. Just a simple bowel movement and it was taken care of.

 

Wincing as she felt her excitement grow at seeing Lumine again, Mona shook her head before sighing. “Not today… I couldn’t afford rent if we did that…” Reaching in and plucking the limp girl out from her shit, the mage moved to her sink before dunking Lumine beneath some water and shaking her around for a while.

 

‘Paimon can clean her off properly. That’s not my problem…’ Just because she had to give her back didn’t mean she needed to be in the same condition as when she got her in. Once she was satisfied, more that she wouldn’t gunk up her fingers any more than because she needed a bath, Mona walked back out to her living room still naked and uncaring if the fairy saw her like this. Though she did wipe down all the food gunk that she had fallen in earlier…

 

“Alright, here. Sorry, she’s coming back late. I had a… friend with me…” Mona whispered, her cheeks growing red as she thought about Fischl in a different light now. Things would be weird for a bit. But she was still happy to serve her Prinzessin if she asked her to. She kind of liked being told what to do…

 

Tilting her head in surprise, Paimon hovered over to the doorframe before seeing the sleeping girl in there. “Oh? Fischl hasn’t been affected by Lumine's curse before. How did that happen? No offense but Paimon doesn’t see you as the forward type…” She said dryly.

 

Pouting as the tiny Traveler was taken from her hand, Mona sighed before tucking her long matted, and messy hair behind her ear before crossing her arms. “ It was an accident… She just showed up and… kind of took control. I was just as surprised. But, I think you’ll have a new customer in the future.”

 

Nodding in thought, Paimon hummed before looking down at Lumine's unconscious form. “Hmm… Paimon thinks she might need to keep playing with a tiny if it was her first time. Most people who use Lumine keep her for several days.”

 

Stiffening, Mona went wide-eyed as she stared back at Paimon. “I-I-I can’t afford that!! I-I had to skip meals just to get Lumine for one day!” She snapped angrily. Was she really trying to upsell her after her purchase?! But, the bemused look the fae gave her didn’t go away as she reached into her shirt and began fishing around for something.

 

“Oh, Paimon knows that. But Paimon never said it was Lumine Fischl needed. After all, Paimon has more than one toy to sell~” She grinned. Blinking slowly as her mind went blank, the hydromancer was utterly lost for words as she watched the fairy suddenly pull something out from her clothing. Or more… someone…

 

Staring down in shock as her mouth hung open, Mona screamed before cupping her mouth as she saw a tiny girl panting softly on the fairy’s pudgy palm. She was a thin woman. No older than eighteen maybe. But what was important was she was someone the mage knew! Her mint green hair. Her cat-like ears were atop her head. There was no mistaking it…

 

 

“SUCROSE!!!”

 

 

Hearing a moan come from her bedroom, Mona winced before walking closer to the front of her apartment and away from the sleeping teen. “Sucrose! T-T-That’s her, right?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER?!” Mona snapped as she stared down at the tiny Knight of Favonius.

 

They weren’t close. They barely interacted. But that didn’t mean she hadn’t seen the bookworm in town performing experiments or going out with the Traveler in the past for different reasons. She was also someone who shared the curse from what she knew. Lisa, of the Knights of Favonius, was always happy to tell her who shared the blonde’s bed, acting as an oddly informative woman to whom the blonde had been used by.

 

Smiling cheerfully, Paimon wrapped her fingers around the smaller girl before tucking her back into her clothing once more. “This toy found out something rather special about the curse~ Buuuuuut, Paimon shouldn’t tell you what it is…” She trailed off, amusement evident on her face.

 

Scowling, Mona crossed her arms angrily. “Come on! You can’t just show me something like this and say nothing happened! Why is she small? Did Sucrose get stricken by this curse too!? Are there more cases happening in Tehvat?!” This was big news! And while she had an altogether different column in newspapers… information like this might be juicy enough to get her some money if she sold it to someone important enough…

 

Tapping her chin in mock thought, Paimon giggled before finally shrugging her shoulders. “Alright… Paimon will tell you! But first, you need to tell Paimon something! Who was more controlling in bed last night? You or Fischl?”

 

Caught off guard completely, Mona gawked at the fairy, but her expression seemed to be all the answer she needed. “Oh good, it wasn’t you! Paimon’s surprised though that Fischl has that side to her. But I guess it doesn’t matter. She needs a new tiny now that Lumines is out of the picture… You better get one that~”

 

Wondering what the fairy was even going on about, Mona couldn’t ask, as the next thing she knew, something smacked her in her face! Coughing abruptly as something popped causing wet fluids to get all over her naked body, the hydromancer wiped it off both outraged and confused.

 

“W-WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!” Did Paimon just throw something at her?!  But… as she cleared off more of the strange fluid… an odd sensation began to overtake the woman. Feeling her body heat up, a strange warmth came over her… followed by, burning? No… it was… tingly…

 

Falling to her knees as her legs collapsed beneath her, Mona said nothing as her mind raced at this sensation she felt. ‘I-I-I… I know this… f-feeling…’ She felt it before… When Lumine was deep in her ass and struggling… It was, the sensation, of pure pleasure… It was the curse… She knew that now. But why was it…

 

Shaking her head as she tried to figure out what was going on, Mona looked back up… and then had to crane her neck even higher. Growing stiff as her eyes widened as far as they could, the mage froze up instantly, as she stared back at Paimon… or more, Paimon, stared down at her…

 

“Hmm, that look suits you better. I guess the curse did take you after all~ Paimon was kind of worried since you’re usually strict. But I guess that’s an act. This should be fun to see what happens~ Paimon needed more test subjects since Sucrose isn’t a very good one. But she does make a great toy to use when the Traveler is busy~” She giggled.

 

Standing up slowly as her legs threatened to give out under her again, Mona stared up at Paimon… a colossal Paimon! SHE WAS GIGANTIC! ‘N-No, not right… I-I’m small… I-I’m… I’m like Lumine!’ Her apartment… it was huge! She had somehow shrunk! B-But how?!

 

Wanting to ask that very question, Mona wasn’t given the chance as Paimon flapped her wings and hovered back into the air. “W-W-WAIT!!! WAIT, W-WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!” Glancing back down at her, the fairy smirked before pointing behind the now tiny mage.

 

“Paimon’s got stuff to do. Did you think she was going to watch you the whole time and see what happens? Paimon will be back when you grow back to normal. Try not to die! She looks REALLY eager!” She laughed, before flying right back out the door she had come through.

 

“S-She…? Who is- “Mona started before turning around… and noticing Fischl standing there with her jaw hanging open. Staring down at the smaller girl she had just had sex with the night before, the teenager was utterly lost for words. But she was fidgeting.

 

Picking up on her friend’s actions before even she had come to terms with them, Mona quickly knew what was happening… ‘T-The curse…’ She was getting put back under its effects… But it wasn’t by Lumine this time… ‘M-Me… I-I’m cursed…?’

 

She wanted to panic! Wanted to scream! Wanted to chase down Paimon and beg to have her fix her! But… she didn’t do any of that. Because something in her mind told her not to. Blinking slowly, as pleasure coursed through her on its own just from witnessing Fischl standing over her, Mona knew what was going on. Lumine had explained it to her already. But now… she was experiencing it.

 

‘I-I can’t think… not clearly…’ So, that simply meant, there was no point trying to think. Letting her body go on instinct, the mage took a knee, before bowing her head towards Fischl. Her voice escaped from her lips before she even thought of what to say. “M-My P-Prinzessin… I-I… I live, to serve you…” She whispered meekly, her pussy aching more and more after every single word. Her body knew her role even before her mind did it seemed… And so did Fischl’s…

 

Stepping over to her friend before lowering her foot on top of her, Fischl stared the older woman down as her pussy began to drip onto the floor beneath her. “My... Magis… Y-You… you’ve had, a mishap and shrunk it seems… I-I see no use for thee like this but one… I think it’s time we adjourn to my bedchambers… You have a new role now in my court. I have no need for a mage who’s this pathetic. However… I do have use, for a sextoy~” She purred, her teeth coming out as she bit her bottom lip in clear excitement.

 

It seemed the curse affected Fischl more than others. But, that was fine by Mona. She was more than happy to relinquish her title, and accept her new one… as her Prinzessin’s plaything…

 

 

 

To be continued.