- Text Size +

Heather awoke the next day to the cool gray light of an early morning and the first thing she noticed was how her body ached from serving Lex the day before.

Since her arrival, she had had to obey the giant but Heather had never been at their complete beck and call before. Lex seemed to always have some minor task for her and Siggy to perform; a sore muscle that needed to be soothed, dirt that needed to be removed from beneath their nails, food caught between their teeth. Sometimes they didn't even issue a command, simply picking her or Siggy up and then dangling them before whatever minor nuisance was offending them at the moment until they figured out what needed to be done.

The night had ended at their feet, plucking sock lint from between their long elegant toes while they brushed their teeth. Without even a good night, Lex had herded both shrunken women into Siggy's crate with their foot, shut out the light, and climbed into bed.

Laying on Siggy's dog bed, huddled beneath one of Lex's soiled socks for warmth, Heather started to understand why the shrunken girl was so mad with her all the time. Now that Emily had her own shrinkee, Siggy spent less and less time with the gentle giantess. Even though Emily still did pluck her up and let her lay in her lap while Heather polished her boots on the floor below, she reasoned that it was far less of a regular occurrence than it once was. Nor did Siggy ever get to spend the night with Emily anymore, which she figured must have happened at least occasionally before that fateful day when Heather pounded on the door.

She felt sorry for the young woman beside her but she also felt a flicker of rage at the giants who ruled their lives. There was absolutely no reason for Lex to treat Siggy the way they did beyond that they could.

But the moment Heather even began to imagine shouting at the giant or even carefully broaching the topic with Emily, she was reminded of how easily Lex had held her down beneath the water in the tub.

Her lungs burned as the memory flashed through her mind over and over again.

Warmer morning light was coming through the curtains by the time she was able to get control of herself though tears stained her cheeks and a cool sweat trickled down her back.

She found herself looking down at Siggy, who lay curled up on her side with Lex's sock pressed against her nose. It was almost amazing the girl could look so peaceful with what she went through day after day. Heather knew that Lex slept soundly on the bed above them, which led the tiny woman to wonder why she had woken up so early at all.

Emily's early class was on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and while she still went to class on Thursdays, she was gone for a much shorter period of time. Those were the days that Heather normally slept in, cuddled atop Emily's chest or stomach even after the girl woke up until essentially either the need to go to the bathroom, eat, or get ready for class finally forced her to rise up and face the day. There was no reason for her body to force her awake except...

It was Thanksgiving.

It was strange to think that just knowing the holiday was approaching had been enough for her body to wake up early but Heather was suddenly bombarded by thoughts of what she would have been doing if her life hadn't been derailed. Over the years she had gotten into a system of baking pies the night before then waking up early the next day to clean the kitchen before starting to get as much work done as possible before her in-laws showed up to get in the way. There were always offers to help but she knew Jason's sister was terrible in the kitchen and his mother would always try to do things her way and eventually walk off while muttering something about how Heather was a tyrant in the kitchen. For a brief window when Zoe was in middle school she had been an excellent set of hands but once she entered high school she was over being Heather's little helper and instead she'd brood in her room for most of the day.

She wondered what Jason and Zoe would even do this year, if Jason's mother would host or if her own family might come. Fresh tears came to her eyes as she suddenly realized that she had no idea what anyone had thought happened to her.

In her first week, Heather had hoped that there would be a knock on the door and when Emily answered it, Jason or Zoe would be standing on the other side asking after her. It would have been humiliating, her standing behind Emily's leg in her stupid maid outfit, but the petite college girl wouldn't have been able to stop her from running to her family.

But it never happened.

She doubted anyone had put up fliers, since Heather had a feeling Emily or Lex would have mentioned it at some point. If only as part of the strange way they seemed to play with both her and Siggy's emotions.

Heather thought back to when she had first learned she was asymptomatic.

Her results had come with a few stapled together pages that were about living with the possibility of shrinking. For weeks she had had the signs of an imminent attack memorized but they faded from her mind over time and what had remained were the things they told her to never search for on the internet. Social media was full of hashtags that would reveal the dark terrifying reality that awaited so many shrinkees.

She wondered now, having seen firsthand the horrible things that Immune people did, if she would have paid more attention to the rest of the instructions if she had clicked on something like 'Immune4Life' or 'FutureShoeStain.'

There had been suggestions for your family about what to do if you shrank and they couldn't find you. She had just assumed that it would be like what you should do for any missing person but as she lay there, struggling to remember the words that had been on the page, Heather suddenly wasn't sure.

And that made Heather realize that she wasn't sure if she wanted to be found.

It wasn't that her life was good or that she feared being a prisoner in her own home or even that she would have found it nigh impossible to look at Jason and Zoe the same way again now that she knew what Immune people did to those who shrank.

Heather simply couldn't imagine trying to explain what had happened to her.

There was no way she could look her husband in the eye and tell him about the many ways Emily had pleased her over the past few months, let alone how she had crawled across the girl's body, exploring her every inch. How could she explain the hunger that she had for Emily's touch to a man she had vowed to love and cherish for her entire life?

Let alone anything else that had happened.

A loud rumble echoed somewhere above her and a moment later, Lex's feet slapped loudly against the floor. The giant grunted and groaned as they walked into the bathroom and then the sound of them relieving themself echoed across the world.

They said nothing as they strode by, peeling off the clothes they had worn to bed and replacing them with nothing but a sports bra and running shorts. Heather watched them cross to their closet and then walk back with their worn Nike running shoes on their feet. They stretched over the cage and their bright blue eyes glanced through the bars.

“I'm going for a run, Hot Mom,” they announced with a smirk, “Don't wake Siggy up before I get back.”

Heather nodded but didn't call back, instead she just looked down at where Siggy lay beside her, clearly exhausted. The world shook as Lex walked off and then with a thunderous boom the door had shut behind them.

Laying her head back, Heather closed her eyes and forced herself to relax, knowing that even a short run for Lex would take the better part of an hour. As she lay there, caught between the waking and dreaming worlds, Heather relived a vague memory of being lapped by the giant several times while on her own jog.

She had felt Lex's eyes on her every time, roving up and down her body like Jason's did when he was in a particularly fiesty mood. Lex had done nothing to hide their lust, simply grinning every time they ran by, their blue eyes continuing to roll down the front of her body as they passed. She remembered blushing each and every time, utterly stunned by the brazenness of it and she also remembered finding her own eyes searching after them.

Even dressed in nothing but the barest of running gear, there had been something masculine in their lean muscular frame that kept Heather's attention. She had never been attracted to a woman before, she could recognize an attractive woman but until that moment she had never imagined being with a woman. And yet, when she had gotten back to her empty house after her run, Heather remembered sliding into her post-exercise bath and when she had shut her eyes, it had been the college student's grinning face in her head, looming over her as they pinned her wrists down on the bed and slid inside her.

The door crashed shut as Heather let out a faint moan and realized where her hand was.

Lex strode into the room a moment later, sweat pouring down their body despite the chill outside and that same confident grin on their face. They kicked off their shoes so that the pair landed right in front of the crate, warm sweatsoaked air oozing out of them. Next they peeled off their socks and tossed them through the open door so that they landed with a plop around the shrunken pair.

The scent of Lex's musk filled Heather's nostrils and she found herself squirming while Siggy awoke with a faint moan beside her. The shrunken girl immediately clambered to her hands and knees to crawl out of her cage, her hips swaying while she peered far up at Lex.

“Good morning, Master,” Siggy's voice was lower and more sultry than usual as she bent down and lapped away at Lex's sweaty toes.

Heather watched the toes splay so that Siggy could shove her face against the spongy flesh in between, kissing and licking the whole time.

“Happy Thanksgiving, Siggy,” the giant boomed from on high, simply watching the girl debase herself as they stood there with their hands on their hips. “Let me guess the first thing you're thankful for,” the giant chuckled as Siggy started to crawl around their foot, peppering every inch with kisses, “My feet.”

“Yes, Master,” Siggy practically drooled as she hugged the giant's ankle and nuzzled against them, “I'm so thankful I get to serve you and your big powerful feet.”

“Good,” Lex boomed as their foot lifted away and they gently patted the top of Siggy's head with their big toe. The girl shuddered and practically melted into the floor at the giant's touch, and she just lay there shaking as Lex walked into the bathroom.

The shower kicked on and Heather simply watched as Siggy lay writhing on the floor for a moment. She knew what was happening from the way the girl panted and her skin flushed but she could hardly believe it. As the shower roared and Lex's off-key singing filled the house, Heather watched Siggy bathe in the afterglow of her orgasm, the girl gulping for air on the floor outside the crate without a care in the world.

She lay there even after the shower cut off and Lex strolled back out.

Heather watched Lex's foot come down slowly atop the shrunken girl. She instantly squealed with delight and began to kiss the giant's flesh once more.

“No,” the giant boomed as they increased the pressure, squeezing the air from Siggy's lungs and making her flail in desperation, “You're supposed to get out of the way of my foot, Siggy. No matter how thankful you are for it.”

Lex eased the pressure off and Siggy breathlessly called out, “Yes, Master!”

The giant simply strolled around their room, slowly getting dressed in a cozy outfit; a thick cream colored cable-knit sweater, black leggings, and fluffy gray socks. They paused to look down through the cage once more, a smile on their lips, “And what about you, Hot Mom? What are you thankful for today?”

Heather had remained pinned in place since watching Siggy effectively hump against Lex's foot, utterly perplexed by what she had seen. She searched for the girl only to see that she was already tending to her master's sneakers, scraping dirt from the tread and scrubbing at scuff marks. Then she looked back up at Lex who had that same grin they had worn every time they had lapped her while running. “I... I don't...” her voice was weak as she struggled to understand what the giant wanted.

Lex squatted down and their long arm reached into the cage, where their slender fingers wrapped around Heather's body. She yelped when the fingers gently squeezed her and then the giant's pinkie finger came to rest upon her womanhood. “It's ok,” Lex's voice was soft and warm, so different from the lazy commands that had drifted from their lips the day before, “You don't need to tell me till later.”

The pinkie finger gently moved against her crotch and the jolt of pleasure that rattled through her made her gasp, “Y-yes, Master...”

Their other hand scooped up Siggy, who squeaked, “Master, I'm not finished.”

“You're finished when I say so,” Lex thundered as they carried them downstairs.

The giant carried them down into the vast living room and laid on the couch before dropping them both onto their stomach. Heather sat up slightly but Siggy crawled down toward the giant's waist, where they slipped beneath the hem of Lex's sweater and burrowed beneath. The living plateau of Lex's chest shuddred as they laughed, and Heather realized that Siggy was clearly humping and kissing the giant's stomach like they had their feet.

She stumbled backward, her jaw dropping as she tried to understand it.

Lex's fingers caught her as Hugh Grant's familiar voice over to Love, Actually boomed from the television. Heather found herself dangling before Lex's face, which simply grinned up at her, “You don't have to do anything you don't want to, Hot Mom. You can just sit down on my thigh and watch the movie. It's ok. I know you're thankful for your owner and not me.”

Again, she was too shocked for words as Lex leaned down and deposited her onto their thigh, her back sinking into the vast couch cushion that loomed behind her. Lex turned their attention to the television, though the grin remained plastered on their face as Siggy continued to roam about beneath their sweater, drifting between their flat stomach and the small hills of their breasts.

Hours passed with them like that.

Lex would occasionally get up, momentarily placing them both elsewhere on the vast couch. Each and every time, Siggy would writhe wherever she was set, her hands roaming over her little body as she groaned. And every time, when Lex returned, Siggy would clamber up into their sweater or slip beneath the waistband of their leggings or even slide into their socks.

All while Heather rested upon Lex's thigh or stomach or high up on the distant arm of the couch, struggling not to watch the strange display. When Siggy had told her that Lex made the holidays special, she had assumed that the giant might let them rest or give them something special to mark the occasion. She had not expected Siggy to spend the entire day pleasuring herself against the gigantic being while Lex lay there, barely paying the girl any mind.

Eventually, when the world outside started to darken, and they were on their third movie, Heather could hear Lex's stomach growling beneath her and the giant finally rose up and didn't immediately return.

Then she heard the pans start to clatter in the kitchen.

Siggy lay beside her on the couch cushion, the antics of Planes, Trains, and Automobiles thundering out around them, and the girl looked over at her. “Do you miss Emily?” She asked suddenly, her fingers drifting up and down her own stomach.

“Wh-what? Heather blinked and briefly looked at Siggy before immediately turning away when the girl started to lazily finger herself, “No, I mean-”

Her heart skipped a beat and for a moment she realized that she did miss Emily.

“Then what is it?” There was almost a hint of offense to Siggy's voice, “I know Emily plays with you just like she did with me.”

Heather's face reddened instantly, “I- I-”

Siggy didn't even try to hide the accusation in her voice when she asked, “Is it because Master is non-binary?”

“What? No...” Heather shifted uncomfortably beside the girl.

“Then enjoy Master's body, be thankful for it and be thankful that they took us in and protect us,” Siggy whined, “Or are you really telling me you'd rather watch some old movie?!”

Heather couldn't stop herself as she shouted, “This is a classic!”

Siggy rolled her eyes and then crawled toward the edge of the couch, “Fine, enjoy your classic movie.” The girl very carefully swung over and then lowered herself toward the floor, dropping onto it with a soft plop before she walked away, clearly heading toward the kitchen.

Heather sat there, still shifting uncomfortably as she thought about what the day clearly meant to Siggy. The longer she thought about it, the more other moments of her life with Emily began to flash in her mind; the girl tutting high above after she came and telling her that she was 'only allowed one', her powerful lips constantly saying 'no' whenever Heather started to touch herself, the way the giantess largely ignored her when she pleased her, often playing around on her phone or moaning Izzy's name the whole time. She wasn't allowed to control any aspect of her life, including her own pleasure, except for apparently today.

She thought back to how Lex had looked when they got back from their run, a shining tower of cocky Immune youthfulness. Thinking about that made her think about the way Lex had grinned every time they had undressed her with their eyes when she was normal sized. Then she thought back to her previous fantasy, from that day when Lex had lapped her over and over, of the lean college kid pinning her up against her front door and planting their lips on hers as they held her down.

Her fingers slid inside of herself as she squirmed on the couch cushion.

Lex grew bigger and bigger in her imagination.

She could imagine the way their feet would pound as they chased her, the overwhelming strength as their fingers wrapped around her, the way their kiss would steal her breath away and coat her in their saliva, the constant threat of death as they hung before that immense hungry cavern.

Her scream was actually loud enough to drown out the sound of the television.

“And what are you thankful for, Hot Mom?”

Heather's eyes snapped open to see Lex looming over her world, a plate in one hand and a pint of beer in the other. Siggy sat on their shoulder, cuddled against their neck and nibbling at the giant's earlobe. Lex wore the same grin on their face as they had that day and she shuddered as their eyes went up and down her little body, just like they had when she was normal-sized.

The words slipped out of her easily, “You, Master.”



Chapter End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!