- Text Size +

“What a pig,” Lex's voice boomed throughout the room.

Emily had been sullen since the day she had hooked up with Danny. For her last two days at home, Heather could only hang from the girl's neck and watch her parents exchange concerned looks over the giantess's mood. Neither of them said a thing though, they just struggled silently with the fact that something had clearly happened between their daughter and her friend that they would never know about.

Heather found herself lying awake on Emily's nightstand, thinking about her own quiet conversations with her husband when they noticed Zoe started or suddenly stopped talking about a friend. She had reached an age where she wasn't going to tell them everything but it meant that they were helpless to do anything when things went wrong. Seeing those same expressions of worry play across billboard sized faces left her with a deep ache in her chest.

Returning to the house Emily shared with Lex didn't do much to improve her mood. Emily had been the first one to get back and she had spent the night simply moping about. Even when she had shoved Heather down into her panties that night, there had been no passion to it. Her fingers had mechanically rubbed the tiny woman about before they had simply retreated with the giantess letting out a long sigh.

Heather had begun to fear that the giantess would mope about until the next semester started but then Lex had returned home. The giant's thunderous entrance had perked Emily up instantly and within ten minutes they were both sitting on the couch, trading stories about their time at home.

A vast tupperware container filled with leftover cookies formed a barrier between where Heather had been deposited while Emily sat on the couch half-watching reality tv while scrolling through her phone and where Siggy now stood servicing Lex's thick-soled Doc Martens. The shrunken woman hadn't spent much time around her fellow slave since shrinking but she found herself cowering away from her despite the huge plastic wall between them.

Siggy now towered over her, easily a little over double her height, and though she wasn't anywhere near large enough to make the coffee table tremble, Heather couldn't help but notice how loud her bare feet were when they slapped against the hardwood. The girl's hazel eyes kept drifting toward her and then her lips would crack a faint smile before she returned her attention to her master's soles and dug out dirt from the thick tread. Every time it made Heather look pleadingly at their gigantic owners but the pair was too deep in their conversation to notice.

“Not telling me was bad enough,” Emily smacked her hand against her thigh in frustration, “But it was trying to tell me that everything was fine afterward that really pissed me off.”

“It's just messed up, like, you cheated on your girlfriend, bro, just admit it,” Lex shook their head while running a hand through their curly platinum blonde lockes. They then sighed, “Are you going to tell her?”

“I don't know,” Emily deflated against the couch and stuffed her hands into the pockets of the hoodie she had been wearing since getting home, “I know that I probably should but I barely know her and I feel like if I just messaged her out of the blue she'd either never see it or immediately think I was a psycho.”

“Ugh, that is a really good point.”

“And I don't need her getting angry with me because her boyfriend is shitty, you know?” Emily brushed her fingers against her cheeks and Heather winced when she saw the tears the girl was blinking away, “I don't want her to think that I'm some slut or something...”

“Hey,” the world shook as Lex took their feet off the coffee table and sat up. They immediately wrapped their arms around Emily and pulled her into a tight embrace. Emily sniffled as she sunk into her roommate's chest while Lex gently rubbed her back, “You're not a slut. A shitty cowardly fuck lied to you to get into your pants. And the fact that it was a lie of omission makes it worse, he knew that if he told you then you wouldn't have done it. It's one hundred percent his fault.”

Heather watched the pink half of Emily's hair sway back and forth from her nodding.

After another sniffle, the girl boomed, “So you think I should tell her?”

“I don't know,” Lex gave her another tight hug before grinning, “I think we're going to need a drink to figure this out.”

“That is a great idea,” Emily said with a forced laugh.

The world shook as the pair stood and walked off, not even glancing at their slaves as they went.

“Can I at least see her Insta while we decide?” Lex asked.

“I do follow her on there or at least one of my accounts does...”

Heather found herself drifting toward the edge of the coffee table, straining to catch more of the distant but still thunderous conversation when a shadow fell across her world. She turned to see that Siggy had rounded the tupperware and was now towering over her, that strange smirk on her face as she looked down at Heather.

“You know,” her fingers drummed against the plastic container as she casually rested her hip against it, “I haven't shrunk at all since the first time. I'm the exact same size I was when Master first found me.”

“Th-that's good,” Heather gave a weak smile but she couldn't keep her voice from wavering with fear.

“If I had shrunk as much as you did, I'd honestly start to get worried,” the comparatively giant girl shrugged her immense shoulders before bending down to reach into the container. There was a faint crumbling noise and then she lifted a fist-sized crumb up to her lips. The cookie crunched loudly when she bit into it and she smiled as she chewed, “At this rate, you might be decorating a toe ring by the summer.”

Heather thought back to the shrunken person that Izzy wore and immediately shuddered at the thought of a similar spherical prison that could be set into a ring. Either on a toe or a finger, her life would be a never ending rollercoaster of world-blurring movement.

“Don't worry though,” Siggy stepped forward, little bits of crumb rained down on Heather as she loomed above the shorter woman. A thick hand settled atop her head and tousled her hair, forcing her to stumble, “I'll make sure your little home is nice and pretty for Emily, you know, when they start sharing me again.”

Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment while Siggy's hand rested on her skull, the girl's sizable fingers gently massaging the top of her head. Heather didn't try to look up as she stammered out, “T-th-thank you, Siggy.”

“You know, I thought...” The fingers slowly stopped and Siggy sighed, “I kind of figured you'd get smaller again and I kept telling myself it'd be great because then they'd start sharing me again plus if you were running around smaller than me it'd almost be like I was...”

She trailed off and Heather bit her lip, easily understanding what the girl was going to say.

“But I can't really feel like that ever again, can I? Even if you get small enough that I can hold you in my hand, I'll still just be...” the girl's whole body seemed to deflate before she said, “Siggy.”

Despite the distant sound of their owners booming voices, Heather found herself squirming at the sudden silence that grew between her and Siggy. Clearing her throat and stepping out from beneath the girl's powerful hand, she suddenly asked, “Do you even want to be like that again?”

“It'd be...” Siggy's lips twisted in frustration and then she shook her head, “No, no I don't. If I could just magically be big again, like, if I woke up and this was all some terrible dream, I'd probably want to help shrinkees. I just miss feeling powerful and... free.” She then looked down at Heather and shook her head, “Like, they gave you clothes again, they've never done that for me.”

Heather looked down at the swiftly sewn together dress that Emily had left on her and her cheeks flushed once more, “Emily's mom didn't want her wearing me when I was... naked.”

“Lex's mother always tries to offer me clothes but Lex won't put them on me,” Siggy said while settling down, their back resting against the tupperware, “They told her this year that they think it's cringe when people put clothes on their pets.”

Heather found herself walking forward, her hand reaching out to comfort the much larger girl only for the floor to shake from the approach of Lex and Emily. The giantess's spirits seemed higher as ice cubes tinkled against each other in her glass and the burning scent of her stiff drink assaulted Heather's nostrils when Emily bent forward. “Aw, were you and Siggy talking about your Christmases too, Hot Mom?”

“Y-yes, Emily,” she called up just as the girl's finger played against her stomach, making her stumble about.

“As long as they weren't sneaking cookies,” Lex boomed.

Siggy immediately stood up and shook her head, “No, Master, I would never.”

Lex's finger played against the girl's head before drifting down and poking her flat stomach, “No, you're a good girl who knows she can only have cookies when her Master says.”

“I am,” Siggy beamed up, “I know that I can only have cookies with your permission!”

“Aw, let them have one,” Emily cooed, “They can share it.”

Lex's hand lifted a cookie from the tupperware and then they loudly bit into it. Crumbs rained as the cookie was snapped in half and the giant dropped it down between the two shrunken women. “They can have half,” Lex said as they chewed, “But only because Siggy was so good on the plane today.”

“Well, Hot Mom can have as much as she wants because she's always a good little girl,” Emily cooed while her finger ran up and down Heather's back, making her shudder in pleasure.

As Heather started to move toward the cookie, which still glistened with some of Lex's saliva, the giant's voice stopped her in an instant, “Aren't you worried that if she eats too many she'll pop right out of her new dress.”

Heather's face burned bright pink and she found her hands immediately moving to smooth out the wrinkles in the snug piece of clothing that Emily's mother had made her.

“Her what?” Emily asked as she chewed her own cookie, “Oh, wow, I had completely forgotten about that thing. I thought Hot Mom had taken it off after we got home yesterday.”

The couch groaned as the pair sat down and Heather scurried to the cookie.

The gingersnap was tough for her to break a piece off of but Siggy's larger hands created large enough fissures from snatching her own chunks that Heather managed to get a sizable piece. She bit into it and almost immediately reared back from the burst of wintry spices.

“They're my favorite,” Siggy whispered between bites, “The sweeter ones are too much at our size...”

Emily's booming voice rolled over Heather's response, “Oh no, no, my Mom made it because apparently I can't wear a naked shrinkee in Church.”

“But doesn't that girl you went to high school with,” Lex snapped their fingers, “The one you've shown me pictures of, she's really rich and annoying...”

“Julia DeMarco!” Emily's shout made both Heather and Siggy wince, “Yes! She wore three! Two strapped down on her feet and then one in the middle of her cleavage, all of them naked in the middle of Christmas Eve Mass, and no one batted an eye.”

“People need to get over it. Like, shrinkees look weird in clothes in general but when you're wearing them?”

“Exactly, unless you have enough money to buy your shrinkees outfits that match all your outfits, they will look way better naked,” Emily sighed and then took a long sip of her drink, “Plus, Hot Mom does go with a lot of what I wear, she's this nice little pop of white among all my darker clothes, plus her hair is such a great color.”

Heather tried to keep chewing but her stomach twisted uncomfortably the more she listened to the pair. Across the cookie, Siggy shifted awkwardly, and Heather didn't need to look up to know that the girl was blushing from secondhand embarrassment.

“I still can't believe she just walked right up to our door,” Lex chuckled.

“Yeah, I really lucked out,” a shadow passed over the world as Emily snatched another cookie from the container. Powdered sugar fell down against Heather when the girl gently tousled her hair before the hand rose back into the sky and popped the treat into her distant maw.

The gigantic pair munched and sipped without saying a word for a moment before Lex suddenly said, “So you want her to ditch the dress?”

“Yeah, especially since it's way too Christmasy for her to keep wearing.”

Lex snapped their fingers loudly and then their voice echoed in command, “Take it off her, Siggy.”

The shrunken girl suddenly coughed, the shock of the command making her briefly choke on the cookie. She looked up at Lex while Heather's heart leapt into her throat. “M-master?” The girl said when she finally managed to take a breath.

“Just rip it off,” Lex boomed.

“Yeah, our fingers are all sticky and coated in sugar,” Emily added.

Heather started to shake and she looked up at Siggy, who stared down at her with helpless fear etched across her face. When the girl stood up, Heather reflexively cowered and swore she could feel the hardwood tremble beneath Siggy's first step.

“Stand up,” Siggy whispered.

There was no way for Heather to hide the hurt in her voice, “Why?”

“Cause I think I can just rip the seam apart, it'll be quick,” Siggy replied.

Nodding, Heather forced herself to rise to her feet and she braced herself.

“Turn around first.”

Lex's words made both shrunken women stiffen.

“Yeah,” Emily giggled, “We can't see.”

Forcing herself to walk, Heather moved around Siggy in a circle while the girl pivoted about to face the giants. Heather lifted her head to stare up into their faces, expecting to find lust or arousal, but instead simply seeing eyes that were glazed over from the weed they had been smoking earlier and the half-empty drinks in their hands. The giants grinned down at her, barely suppressing their giggles at the sight before them.

Siggy's powerful fingers dug between her flesh and the fabric, making her wince while the girl adjusted her grip. Thankfully though, she could already feel the threads stretching just from the slight pressure Siggy exerted. With a single yank, threads snapped apart and Heather jumped in surprise, a frightened yelp bursting from her lips.

Chilly air pressed against her skin while Emily and Lex laughed down at her.

She barely had time to register the humiliation that flooded her tiny body before Emily's hand engulfed her world and ripped her into the heavens.

“There she is,” Emily's rum-soaked breath washed over Heather, “My sexy little shrinkee.”

Immense lips pressed against Heather's chest, pummeling her with each kiss before she was dropped down the front of Emily's hoodie to land amidst her cleavage, where she remained for the rest of the night while the giantess's words rumbled through her.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy new year, everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed the holiday and you're staying safe and healthy!

Thanks as always to those who read and review!