- Text Size +

Lights flashed and music blared but Heather could still feel Emily's voice rattle through her body as the girl screamed, “It's my birthday!”

The shot of rum the giantess carried to her lips made the shrunken woman's eyes water and a second later her whole body flopped about from Emily's throat muscles flexing. It was the third time that night that a shot had run through the wall of flesh behind Heather and she knew it wouldn't be the last. Of course, the shots weren't even the tiny woman's main concern as she tried to pull away from the choker and gaze down at the almost neon blue drink that Emily cradled in her hand.

The immense tiki drink was large enough for Heather to use as hot tub, it was the second one Emily had ordered, and she was already halfway through it. The world lurched and spun about, making the tiny woman shriek before she was being buried against Olivia's familiar neck.

“Thank you for all this, baby,” Emily's whispered words were still strong enough to shake Heather's body, which was painfully rubbed across Olivia's skin as Emily nuzzled and kissed her, “This is the best birthday party I've ever had.”

“I'm glad, Emily,” the taller girl laughed and as she pulled away, Heather could dimly hear her thunder, “Do you want some water?”

Bright blue liquid raced up a thin paper straw while the giantess nodded, “And another one of these.”

Heather's eyes widened and she could see her expression reflected in her owner's enormous girlfriend. She could barely hear Olivia over the music but she could easily make out the words on her lips, “Are you sure?”

“Ummm,” the world swayed slightly as Emily was lost in thought, “Actually, get me the one with the gin in it.”

Olivia shook her head before she rushed in to kiss the giantess, which made Heather's world stretch and shift. The couple stood like that for a long moment, their lips smacking together just loud enough to cut through the sounds of the bar. Finally, the pair pulled apart and Olivia moved away, easily parting the crowd beyond the booth they had claimed shortly after arriving.

Emily's chest heaved in a contented sigh as she turned back toward her other friends. Heather only dimly recognized some of them from the giant girl's life, having seen them from her position dangling from Emily's neck over the past few months. Most of them were busy in their own conversations, clumped together based on how they knew Emily rather than anything else. The giantess didn't seem to pay them any mind though as she dropped down into the booth next to her roommate.

Lex wore a billowy red-and-white Hawaiian shirt that matched Kelsey's tight dress, both of them clearly on theme with the tiki bar's décor. Their girlfriend was settled happily in their lap, slurping at some enormous concoction that was already tinging her cheeks a bright red.

“So,” Emily giggled as she leaned in closer to Lex, “Olivia said that you're the one who told her I love Lucky Luau.”

“They asked,” the giant replied dismissively, while taking a slow careful sip of their own drink, the ice almost entirely melted within it.

“Uh huh,” Emily's whole body bobbed as she nodded, making Heather's legs swing through empty air for a terrifying moment, “Cause you two talk now, yeah?”

Lex rolled their eyes as they leaned back in their seat, their fingers running along Kelsey's hip.

“I'm going to bake you a pie,” Emily replied with a giggle.

Kelsey blinked and looked between the two as she set her drink back down, “Uh, why?”

“Cause Olivia's not on Lex's shit list anymore,” Emily cooed in a sing-songy voice, her body shimmying about. Heather shouted in pain as her shoulders burned from the sudden movement, knowing that none of the giants around her could even hear her.

Lex sighed, “Fine, you were right. I'm sorry.”

“Oh Lex,” Emily giggled, “Thank you for the best birthday gift you could give me.”

Lex rolled their eyes again while Kelsey gave both of them another look before finally shrugging, clearly uninterested in trying to understand them anymore.

A shadow momentarily blotted out the neon lights of the bar and a moment later Olivia's dirty blonde hair was tickling against Heather's left side. “Here you go,” a glass of water was lifted directly to Emily's crimson lips and the tiny woman stared wide-eyed as what looked like hundreds of gallons disappeared down the giantess's gullet. Her world shook from Olivia tugging on Emily's shoulder, “Come with me, I have something really fun.”

The whole world turned into a blur as Emily rose up and let her girlfriend lead her through the bar. Heather found herself shrinking back from the enormous bodies that rose up on either side of her gigantic owner. It was one thing to see people bigger than Emily on campus, where they were often some distance away, but it was quite another to see them looming over her in a packed bar. The fact that the girl was wearing her thick-soled platform boots made the tiny woman's heart beat even faster as she took in the towering forms of men and women who would no doubt see her as little more than an insect.

The dim bar lighting was suddenly replaced with the harsh light of the bathroom.

Heather winced as her eyes adjusted to the bright florescent light and she only managed to get control of herself when she heard a thunderous click echo behind her.

“Oh yeah,” Emily purred, her voice now clear over the muffled music of the bar, “I've always wanted to do it in the bathroom here...”

Heather's eyes widened as she heard mounds of fabric stretch. Far below her, Emily was hiking up the tight skirt of her black dress to pull her panties down. Meanwhile, Olivia was checking the three stalls to ensure that they were alone.

For Emily's birthday, the girl had dressed how she apparently used to. A sleeveless denim vest covered in patches and pins sat over a band t-shirt that had clearly been turned into a crop top with a pair of scissors to ensure that as much of her tattoos were showing as possible. Her legs were clad in tight plaid pants that disappeared into the same beat-up engineer boots Heather had seen her wear on particularly cold days. Staring at her, Heather easily could imagine the way she used to wear her hair; bright pink and in an immense mohawk.

Olivia's eyes widened when she saw that Emily's panties were already around her thighs.

“What are you doing?” Olivia asked with a laugh, crossing the space between them in two easy strides. She reached down and stopped Emily from yanking them down any further.

“Getting ready for some fun,” Emily pouted, squirming and shoving against her girlfriend's hand.

“God, you horny little goblin,” the giantess kissed Emily, whose excited growl rattled through Heather's frame. Olivia pulled back away and then held up her closed fist, “That's not what I meant, I just found this at the bar.”

Her fingers opened to reveal a terrified looking white girl in the center of her palm. The wide eyed blonde was barely half of Heather's height and she immediately screamed when she took in the faces eclipsing her entire world. Her voice broke as she cried out, “Please! Please I'll do anything! Just take me back to my friends! Th-the-they'll...”

The tiny girl trailed off and Heather could see the wheels turning behind her tear-stained eyes as she no doubt thought about what her friends might do to her at her new size. A sob burst from her lips and Heather felt her own eyes well with sympathetic tears.

“She's kinda small,” Emily boomed, “But I guess I could wear her on my bracelet...”

“I didn't want to give her to you as a gift,” Olivia lowered the girl from Emily's lazily circling fingers, “I thought we could play with her... together.”

“I mean, she's too small for wishbone and she wouldn't last a second beneath our boots...”

“Or we could plaaaaay,” Olivia stretched out the word before her palm suddenly launched into the sky, “Catch!”

“Oh my God!” Emily's surprised shout easily overpowered the terrified girl's while her hands stretched out.

The girl crashed into Emily's cupped palm, sobbing and pleading while Heather struggled to keep the bile that rose in her throat from spilling out.

High above, Emily pressed her lips together and glared at the other girl but her suppressed giggles still shook Heather's tiny body.

Olivia smiled and took a big step back, “C'mon, you can't tell me you don't want to.”

That was all the encouragement the giggling giantess needed to toss her cupped hands up wildly. The tiny girl tumbled haphazardly through the air before she was easily snatched out of the sky by Olivia's fist, her screams silenced by pillars of flesh. Olivia took another step backwards as she gave a quick underhand toss back.

Heather's heart pounded in her chest as she watched the girl tumble through the air while Emily's body swayed drunkenly back and forth in an attempt to catch her. The girl landed back in the safety of Emily's palms but when she was tossed back again, Heather realized that this wasn't a game that someone could actually win.

With every toss, Olivia took another step back, widening the gulf between the two giantesses to make it more difficult to throw and catch the shrunken girl. Under the best of circumstances, one of them would eventually fumble and drop her onto the hard tile far below but Emily was already several drinks deep.

And then countless memories of Emily failing to catch things popped into her head. Any time someone had tossed her her keys or phone with a simple underhanded catch, Emily would shriek and struggle to grab them while reminding people that she had bad hand-eye coordination. Even when Lex had tossed her easy-to-catch things like a small orange, the giantess had the same reaction. All these memories made Heather's stomach churn as she realized that the shrunken girl was doomed.

Staring across the widening space between the giantesses, Heather realized that Olivia had to know how bad Emily was at catching things. With the pair's laughter ringing off the tile around her, Heather understood that that was the point. Olivia wanted Emily to drop the girl onto the tile and Emily had to have known that as well, the only person who didn't was the girl whose life depended on their ability to catch her.

It was part of the game.

As the sickness and terror wound through Heather's tiny frame, making her shake as she struggled not to puke, she watched Olivia take another step back while booming, “Uh oh...”

The blonde tumbled through the air, her voice now too hoarse for her screams to be heard.

Emily crouched low and stretched her arms forward, like a volleyball player ready to return a serve. Heather followed the tiny girl's trajectory and breathed a sigh of relief as she realized that she would land in Emily's outstretched fingers.

But the pounding at the bathroom door made the giantess's whole body jerk in surprise and the blonde slipped past despite her flailing limbs.

“Hey! What the fuck?! Why is the bathroom door locked?!” Cried a girl on the other side, her annoyed voice covering over the sickening crack of the blonde hitting the floor below.

Olivia burst into giggles as she moved across the bathroom, “I forgot that you fucking locked it.”

“I thought we were going to...” Emily cackled, unable to finish the thought as she clung to her girlfriend's arm and unlocked the door.

Two towering girls strode in the moment the door was unlocked, both wearing tight dresses and heels that clacked loudly against the tile. “God, what were you two doing in here?” Asked the darker skinned girl whose hair was done up in a high ponytail.

Neither giantess answered, simply giggling as they stumbled out.

Heather stared down at the floor where the fair skinned newcomer's nude heel crashed down on the shrunken girl. “Forget them, we just need to find Jessica and get out of here,” she slipped as she turned and a slick field of gore spread beneath her heel, “Ew... were you two playing with a shrinkee in here?”

The door swung closed while Olivia and Emily simply moved back into the bar, giggling as they leaned against each other. They made their way back to the booth and fell into the open space beside Lex, where Emily immediately snatched up her new drink before being handed another shot by a new arrival.

This time vodka stung Heather's eyes before it was thrown into her owner's maw.

Heather wanted to push the horrific scene she had just witnessed out of her head but every time she closed her eyes she could see the tiny girl tumbling through the sky and then the immense heel coming down on her twitching body. Her stomach rolled and bile rose in her throat with every imagined crush, a reaction that was made worse by the growing stench of alcohol on Emily's breath.

Fear filled her as she could hear the girl start to slur her words, giggling and laughing the whole way. No amount of water that Olivia or Lex passed to the giantess could slow down the alcohol that was already coursing through her enormous body.

It was when one of her drunken classmates passed Emily what Heather was fairly certain was her seventh shot that the tiny woman felt the manacle loosening around her wrist. “Wh-what...” She tugged at it and felt her skin slip against the metal. Excitement rushed through her body before it was instantly spiked with fear over how smoothly her skin ran against it, which forced her to recognize how sweaty she was.

“No, no, not now, not here...”

Her whole world shook as Emily threw back the shot and then her enormous body instantly responded.

Heather screeched when Emily launched to her feet and her immense throat flexed involuntarily. Her right arm slipped through the manacle locking her into place and she could feel her skin burning and her bones straining as she started to shrink. “No, no, no,” she pleaded, grasping at the slick metal choker above her as she dangled, “Emily!”

Her scream became a wheezing gasp as her whole body collapsed into itself.

She was dimly aware of doors being thrown open but all she could do was hold onto the left manacle for dear life while her owner dropped to her knees with a thunderclap and then retched into a toilet.

Her body swung over the same harsh tile where she had watched a girl die and Heather could only scream and hug to the manacle that had once imprisoned her against Emily's jewelry. Her tears and pleas were drowned out by vomit hitting porcelain.

Finally, all that she heard was panting.

Panting that made the choker stretch and her little body swing.

“Ugh...” Emily moaned as she flopped down onto her backside, one arm draped over the toilet and the other dabbing out her mouth with toilet paper.

The sudden movement battered Heather and though she clawed against the metal, her little body was sent tumbling down. She screamed and grunted but all she could do was tumble against the slope of Emily's breasts until the momentum wore off.

The fact that she was still atop a mound of soft flesh made her heart race. Slowly sitting up, Heather realized that she was small enough to sit on the narrow plateau created by Emily's push-up bra. “Oh God,” she breathed, looking up to take in a world of truly monstrous proportions.

Far above her, Emily's whole immense face pitched forward and she watched the girl's glassy drunken eyes narrow down on her before her lips spread into a grin.

A hiccup shook the world, making Heather shriek and grip at the soft flesh around her.

“Aww, Hot Mom,” wind rushed against Heather's body and a fingertip that looked like it could smother her descended from the sky. It buried her against Emily's chest, cutting off light and air for a terrifying moment but the girl's voice was so powerful that it still reverberated through Heather's body when she spoke, “You shrank again and on my birthday...”

The finger lifted and for a terrifying second Heather went with it before falling back down onto Emily's breast. She teetered for a moment before everything settled and booming footsteps approached.

Light poured in when the stall door opened but it was blocked a second later by Olivia's enormous frame. “Hey, Emily, I think it's time to go,” the girl said gently as she lowered a hand.

Emily's enormous fingers came in and smothered Heather, her thumb and forefinger pressing in on the tiny woman from either side. “Here, take Hot Mom, she shrank,” she slurred as she stood.

Heather landed in Olivia's warm but thankfully firm palm.

High up in the heavens, Olivia's eyes widened as she took in Heather's new minuscule size. “Uh, maybe I should give her to Lex...”

“Noooo,” Emily whined before hiccuping once more. Heather's world shook from Emily latching on to her girlfriend, “Lex will put her with Siggy and Siggy can squash her now and there's no squashing Hot Mom...”

“O-ok,” Olivia said as the pair started to walk.

“Could put her in my cleavage...” Emily purred and Heather watched as she rubbed her chest against Olivia's arm, her breasts parted and then slammed back together with each stroke. It was probably unnoticeable to the giantess but Heather knew she'd be crushed in an instant if she were between them.

“Let's not and say we did,” Olivia said as they walked out of the bar.

“Boo, she'd love it,” Emily's dark eyes landed on Heather and she grinned, “Hot Mom loves me.”

Heather trembled, fear and arousal running through her body at the giantess's words.

“How about I put Hot Mom away for now,” Olivia's palm rose up and Heather watched as she opened a small pocket on her vest, “She'll be safe in here...”

“Mhmm, yeah she will, in your vest,” Emily's words were interrupted by a kiss, “Your hot punk vest that smells like you...”

The vast plain Heather sat on tilted downward and she was suddenly rolling across it into a dark pit. She screamed as she fell, shadowy walls of denim racing by her until she crashed down into the bottom with a grunt. She stared up but her plea died on her lips as the pocket's flap immediately fell down, sealing her in.

The world outside was muffled but she could still hear Emily's drunken voice thunder, “Baby, I'm hungry...”

Terror ran through her for a moment as she thought about the shrunken people she had seen Emily eat or down with a shot but then Olivia's voice rumbled through her world, “Pizza's already on its way to your place.”

“Mhm, you're the best, baby.”



Chapter End Notes:

A happy start to the week, everybody!

Hope you're all staying healthy and safe! As always, thanks to those who read and review!