- Text Size +

 

Heather didn't remember falling asleep but the thunderous noise of the front door opening and closing pulled her back into the waking world with a start.

“Huh? Jason...” She murmured her husband's name as she rubbed her bleary eyes.

The sight of the unfamiliar, and gigantic, room made her bolt upright instantly.

Everything came flooding back to her and as she twisted about to take in the cavernous space, she could feel the chair she had been set upon shake from her movement. She looked over her shoulder to see the vast circular cushion of the lounge chair looming behind her, while its old wooden frame creaked and shuddered beneath her small body. Nervously, Heather began to crawl toward the edge but a shadow passing in the front hall gave her pause.

The footfalls of the other giantess echoed through the room and it made the tiny woman take notice of the other sounds in the house. Music was playing through tinny laptop speakers somewhere else on the first floor and it did little to cover up the sound of cooking coming from the kitchen.

“Ooo, whacha cookin'?” The new giantess's voice was a bright soprano.

“Just some pasta,” replied Emily's smoky tones.

“Well it smells really good...” the refrigerator door opened and shut, “How come everything you make always smells so good?”

“Cause I use a lot more garlic and spices than you,” the giantess laughed.

Heather looked down over the edge of the chair and felt a momentary burst of vertigo as she tried to reconcile the steep drop she saw with what she knew had to be only a foot or two. Taking a deep breath, she started to mentally prepare herself to swing down and get moving while the two girls were distracted.

“Oh by the way, you'll never guess who shrank today.”

The tiny woman yelped with fear.

“Uh, was it someone we know?”

“Kind of...”

“Is it someone we'd want to keep?”

The question made Heather tremble slightly as she wondered what the giants would do with someone they didn't want to keep.

“Oh definitely.”

“Was it that annoying TA we had freshman year?” Fingers snapped in the other room, “Darla? Darlene?”

“No, definitely not.”

“Ok... was it Martin? That guy who responds to all your Instagram stories?”

“I said it was someone we'd want to keep!”

“You can't tell me that he wouldn't be the perfect slave. He already worships the ground you walk on...”

The word 'slave' made Heather's heart skip a beat. She scanned the vast room and tried to imagine cleaning it while the two enormous girls simply laid about on the distant couch, occasionally issuing commands to fetch them soda or beer from the kitchen. The humiliating scenario made her swing her leg over the edge before she again judged the distance to the floor.

“It's not Martin, Lex.”

“So then who is it?”

The girl giggled, “You have to guess!”

“Please, just tell me.”

“Ok, fine,” Emily groaned in annoyance, “It was Hot Mom.”

“No fucking way. Hot Mom shrank?!”

“And delivered herself right to our door.”

The squeal of excitement that erupted through the house made Heather's ears ring badly enough that she clutched them and fell back onto the chair cushion. Even with her ears covered though, the shrunken woman could easily hear the giantess rush through the house directly toward her.

The first thing that Heather noticed were the worn white Converse that crashed against the hardwood floor and just how long they were. Her eyes widened as they went up a pair of loose jeans that were cinched tight at the waist by a brown belt. Before she could make out the pattern on the green button down shirt though, Lex was crashing down in front of her.

She stared into the narrow smiling face above, her body curling up into a ball as she watched bright blue eyes rake over her naked form from behind glasses held in thin circular golden frames. Lex's thin lips spread in a grin while her mouth hung open with excitement. “Oh my God, look at you,” a single blonde curl that fell across her forehead bounced as she leaned in closer, “You're still so big...”

“Big?” Heather's voice wavered as she stared up at the giantess's platinum blonde hair, which was short on the sides with only the faintest poof of curls on top.

Cool fingers raced across her flesh, “I'm going to have to use two hands to hold you.”

Staring up at the giantess's glossed over eyes, Heather realized that Lex wasn't actually responding to her, the girl was simply talking to herself. A second later, Lex's thin fingers were wrapping around her and digging beneath her armpits as she was lifted up like a toddler. She yelped, which elicited a faint chuckle from the coed, and then found herself dangling in the same position that Emily had held her in when she first snatched her up.

The pounding thuds of her platform boots announced Emily before she walked into the room, a wooden spoon in her left hand. “So,” the purple haired girl said as she stood beside her roommate, her head barely reaching over the other girl's shoulder even in her immense shoes, “Do you want to keep her?”

Lex nodded her head up and down excitedly as she started to bend down.

Heather stumbled as her feet touched the floor and she found her neck craning back up to stare at the gigantic pair that stood over her. Lex simply smiled down at her and then gave a cutesy wave like she was greeting a dog before turning back to face Emily, who simply shrugged.

“It's Hot Mom, we're keeping her.”

“Cool,” Emily smiled and took a single step toward the kitchen, which sent a faint tremor through the floor. Heather stared at the giantess's huge booted foot as she lifted it up and rocked it on the heel, “So you can just move Siggy and her crate into my room-”

“Wait,” Lex gently set her hand on Emily's shoulder, “Who said I'm giving you Siggy?”

“You said you wanted to keep Hot Mom, so I figured you were offering up Siggy.”

Heather's head bounced back and forth between the two while a growing unease spread in her chest.

“I am not trading a shrinkee that I've spent the past two years training for an overgrown runt.”

She flinched slightly when Lex gestured down at her, the excitement on her face replaced by an obvious distaste. The huge sneakers in front of Heather pivoted toward the other giantess, their rubber soles creaking ever so slightly. Her eyes roamed over the taller girl's feet before she looked over her own body, trying to gauge just how much of it Lex could cover if the sneaker were to crash down onto her.

“Not even for Hot Mom?” Emily pouted.

“No, not even for Hot Mom,” Lex boomed back, crossing her arms as she did.

“Ugh, fine,” the giant girl sighed and then simply walked back toward the kitchen, the floor trembling beneath her feet.

Heather's eyes followed Emily for a moment before she looked back at Lex and then to the kitchen's open door once more. “Did...” Her voice came out in a nervous squeak, “Did you just...” She craned her neck to stare up at the blonde girl.

The giantess wasn't even looking at her but instead scrolling through her phone. “Hm?” She glanced over the device, “What's that, sweetie?”

“Did you just...” Her voice tightened and her body shook as she processed what had just happened, “Did you just decide which one of you owns me?”

She watched Lex slide her phone into the back pocket of her jeans and then smile down at her. The floor shook as the girl planted both of her feet on either side of Heather, leaving the smaller woman in the shadow of the giantess's crotch. Lex bent down and her hand swept through Heather's hair in a smooth petting motion.

“Yeah, we did, sweetie. You're Emily's.”

“Wh...” Tears welled in her eyes and she shook her head, “Why?”

“Cause I already have Siggy,” Lex said it as if it were the most obvious and sensible explanation in the world. “Speaking of...” the girl stood up and her eyes scanned the room before her voice thundered out, “Ems, have you seen Siggy?”

“Last I saw she was in your room cleaning some of your shoes,” came Emily's booming response.

The world shook as Lex walked back toward the front of the house, leaving Heather alone as tears streamed down her cheeks. She struggled to take in a deep breath but her whole chest rattled and she looked down to see her hands were shaking out of control. Looking around the huge house, she could barely process that the two giant girls were simply going about their days after casually deciding her fate.

“No...” she whimpered, clenching her fists to make them stop shaking.

Heather did not need to submit to the insanity of two college girls.

She was an adult and she was still large enough to open a door and that was all that she needed to get out of the house the two obviously thought she was trapped in. With a deep breath, she took her first shaky step and then another and by the third she was marching purposefully toward the front door.

As she came through the wide open doorway between the living room and the front hall, her eyes focused on the old knob that sat above her head. Both it and the deadbolt above it were unlocked, which made disapproval flash through Heather's mind along with a slight worry that the girls were being so careless but she shoved it aside by reminding herself that they planned on keeping her as a slave.

Taking a step back so she could get a full running start, Heather charged at the door and jumped.

She latched onto the knob, just like she had the one at her own home, and she twisted with all her might. The door started to open but then it jerked to a stop, sending her swinging about precariously while she scrambled to hold on.

Footsteps boomed on the stairs behind her and Heather twisted her neck to see Lex descending toward her, with a shrunken person in her right hand. Struggling to get her foot up for leverage, the tiny woman grunted and flailed, desperate to escape before the giantess caught her.

Her muscles strained with effort while she heard the high-pitched squeaky voice of the shrunken girl in Lex's hand, “I'm sorry, Master, I didn't mean to fall asleep in your slippers...”

“You're lucky you looked so cute in there or else I might have to punish you,” the giantess replied with a warm laugh.

The mention of a punishment sent a shiver down Heather's spine as she managed to brace her foot against the door jamb and shove against it with all her might.

“Please, Master, I don't want to be punished, I just want to be your good girl.”

“You are my good girl, Siggy,” the statement was punctuated with a soft kiss.

No matter how hard Heather shoved though, the door wouldn't open further than the crack it already had.

Lex's shadow fell across her world and then she felt the tremors of the giant girl's feet landing behind her. “See, I know I'd never catch you doing something like this, Siggy,” there was obvious disappointment in the giantess's voice as her hand pressed against the door and easily pushed it back into place.

Heather yelped but held onto the knob, her body hanging slack beneath it as she stared up at Lex's hand. It drifted up along the door until it reached a strange white plastic box at the top. Straining to look at it, Heather could barely make out the name 'Lilisafe' printed on it and her jaw dropped as recognition dawned on her.

The girls had shrinkee-proofed the house.

“Down.”

There was so much authority in the single word that Heather's fingers lifted off the door knob instantly. She landed on the floor below in a heap and she instantly pulled herself away from Lex's huge sneakers until her back was against the door, cowering as she stared up at the giantess.

“Now,” Lex crossed her arms, and Heather watched the barbie-doll sized girl in her hands squirm slightly as she was laid out haphazardly against the crook of the girl's elbow, “I could tell Emily what I just saw or I can forget it but forgetting sounds like a really big favor, doesn't it?”

Heather's throat tightened and she found herself nodding along with the giantess's words.

“I only do favors for good little girls though and good little girls don't do what you just did,” Lex sighed, “So you see how that makes it really hard for me to want to do you a favor...”

“Pl-please...” She sniffled, “Please don't tell her...”

Lex just looked down at her, her lips tugged ever so slightly into a frown.

The panic made her drop down onto her hands and knees at the girl's feet before she looked up at her pleadingly, “I'll be good, I promise.”

“Say it,” Lex's sneaker creaked as she flexed her foot inside of it, “Say that you want to be a good little girl.”

Her whole body burned from embarrassment but Heather swallowed the lump in her throat, “I... I want to be a good little girl.”

“Alright, then this will be our little secret, Hot Mom.”

She looked up, already muttering her thanks, to see the giant wink down at her.

And Heather's whole body shuddered as she though about everything that wink could imply.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Labor Day, hope you're all enjoying a day off!

 

Hope you're all staying healthy and safe! As always, thanks to those who read and review!