- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

you can help support me 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff on discord

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP



A commission 

Jack sat there looking up at Hannah and her words. Jack quickly looked back at his friends sitting at their lunch table. John and Stephine were still trying to keep their mouths closed from the sudden request offered to them. Jack glanced over at the other four, each having similar reactions. Chuck, Ricky, Hector, and poor little Lilly had the same expression. They all had a look like Jesus just walked up to their lunch table and asked if they could break bread together.



“Well,” Hannah asked, standing nearby smiling for their response. A grin that Jack felt like more of a smirk than a smile. However, when the most popular girl in school asked if you and your friends wanted to come over for her sleepover party, well, what do you say?



“I… uh we…” Jack muttered, swallowing his bite of sandwich in his mouth as he looked around at his friends again. None of them seemed against the question but this was so abnormal, so weird and out of place. Hannah never talked to them before, in fact Jack was sure they weren't even on Hannah or her twin sister Kristen’s radar. Those two were like the poster girls for the school, while Jack and the others were more like NPCs left in the background. Finally Jack spoke, “I think… yeah,” He questioned as he saw the enthusiastic nods from others, “we’ll be there, of course,” He said seeing the joy in Hannah’s eyes.



Hannah nearly clapped her hands together with delight, “THAT’S GREAT!” Jack felt himself nearly jump out of his seat at how startling she was with enthusiasm. The sounds of her excitement was so strong and unexpected over his simple yes to her question. As Jack felt himself calming down from the sudden reaction, Hannah went on, “Oh, I almost forgot… My mom, she uh… how do I put this,” Hannah fidgeted as she continued to talk, “Doesn’t want any, guys to come over…”



Jack looked over at his friends who looked just as confused as he was. “I don’t understand-”



Hannah quickly cut Jack off, “You guys can come over, but you can’t wake my mom up. She’ll be in bed early. I’ll leave the door unlocked and you can just walk in!” Hannah smiled like she just came up with the greatest plan in all of history. “She won't even notice you all and we can spend all night together, isn’t this so great,” Hannah squealed with excitement.



Chuck adjusted his glasses as he seemed like he wanted to back out of the idea, but Hanna was already texting something. Suddenly everyone at the table got a message. It was an address and a time, “Okay show up here at this time, exactly, okay? No sooner and definitely not late. See you then,” Hannah smiled as she already spun around and headed off to her table of popular friends.



The moment she sat down with them, Jack watched as an infectious grin and giggle exploded across all the girls there. Hannah and her twin Kristen looked like a mirror reflection wearing the same look and clothes, only subtle differences helped him tell them apart. Izumi was Hannah and Kristen's closest friend. So close it was more like they were all triplets if Izumi shared the same face that was. The four other girls all had similar smiles and looks. One of the girls, Ericka, suddenly blushing for a moment looking at their table. Apparently she must have had a crush with someone sitting here. Jennifer was doing her best not to look at Jack’s table, but failing at it. Emi and Leila were whispering something between the two of them.



Ricky’s words made Jack turn around, “I don’t know about this. Are you guys sure about this?”



John spoke up, “Of course, we NEVER get invited to things. Now we get called to come over to a sleepover with the most popular girl in all of school and you want to say no?”



“I mean maybe there’s a reason we're not popular,” Stephine spoke up brushing at her glasses. “No offense but… like why us?”



Jack heard a few more mutters between everyone before shrugging, “I don’t know but… I am kind of tired of being left out. I’m going. If there's a possibility for me- I mean us to get popular too, shouldn’t we try it?”



This seemed to help the others at the table come to an agreement.



“Alright then,” Jack said. “I guess after school we’ll meet up and head over to Hannah’s like she asked, yeah?”



The other six agreed before getting back to their previous conversations and food. Jack didn’t know if this was some popular girl trap. Something to make fun of them or whatever, but he figured being invisible to most of the other students at school, how much worse could it get?









“So if the guys aren’t allowed, then why are we sneaking in with you all,” Stephine asked, making a very very valid point.



“I… I don’t know,” Jack shrugged as he and the rest of them walked through the darkly lit neighborhood. Each of them told their parents they were going to another’s house for a study group or a sleepover. “To be honest I thought she was gonna invite you two sooner,” Jack told them.



“Well she didn’t,” Lilly scoffed. “I still think this is a mistake.”



“Well you don’t have to come,” John told her in a harsh tone.



“Hey!” Lilly hissed at the attacking tone.



“Guys, shhh,” Chuck whispered.



“Chucks right,” Ricky whispered too, “It’s late, and we're sneaking around at night. I don’t think we want to make too much noise.”



Jack nodded in the dark, “They’re both right, besides no one was forced to come. We all wanted to go, so don’t fight about it. You can still go home Lilly, no one is stopping you.”



Lilly huffed, “And be left out while you all get cozy with the COOL girls? Yeah right…”



Jack didn’t say anything but that was exactly the mentality everyone had right now. The last thing any of them wanted to do was get left behind and be an outcast from their friends. Continuing down the long walkway toward Hannah and Kristen’s house, Jack made sure to keep everyone as quiet as possible.



Darken homes one after another passed by, the seven of them walked down the sidewalk toward Hannah’s home. Very few homes had their lights on at this time. It wasn’t super late but late enough to be a little odd for a group of kids to be out this late. Seeing the pitch black house, Jack paused, “The lights are off…”



“I’m sure they are just pretending to be asleep,” John offered.



“Yeah,” Jack muttered unsure at the suggestion.



“I don’t know,” Lilly added. “Maybe they fell asleep?”



Jack stood there unsure about what to do next. Uncertain about entering a darkened and slumbering home, Jack was almost ready to call it off. Instead a message hit his phone. Pulling his phone out, he read it. Hannah sent him a text, “come in… quietly…”



“Uh, I think we're supposed to sneak in,” Jack told everyone as he showed off the message.



It was certain everyone was feeling a little unsure at the idea but John was the first to move. Not wanting to be left out of the sleepover, everyone followed after John as he snuck up to the door. John tried the door, and to everyone's shock, it opened. Slowly pushing open the door, John looked back at everyone, “It’s open…”



“I guess we just walk in,” Ricky suggested. John shrugged and went inside. Jack followed right after Stephine and Ricky. One by one they walked into the dark and lightless room before looking around. It was a spacious and large room. Yet, no one was here. As Lilly, the last of them to enter the room, she slowly closed the door behind herself.



“Now what,” Chuck asked in the dark nearby.



“Uh… let me text Hannah,” Jack said, sending a message.



No one left the room as they stood in the dark waiting for Hannah or someone to escort them to the party. It took a few moments but finally someone broke the silence, “Hey what’s that noise?”



“What noise,” Jack whispered, turning to Hector.



There was a soft beeping noise that Jack didn’t notice till now, “That…” Hector retorted at the sound.



Jack frowned as he looked around. His eyes finally landed on the only source of light flicking on the side of the wall. The display of the security system was the only source of vision lighting the room. The numbers on it were set to one. Jack watched as the number counted down to two.



Eyes wide at the shrinking device Jack screamed, “RUUUUUUN!”



Suddenly the number hit one and finally zero. A bright light flashed and filled the small room with its horrendous blazing brilliance. Jack and the others let out a cry before everything faded.







“Holy shit they freaking fell for it,” A familiar voice laughed out loud. John was slowly coming too from the terrible experience he just went through. His head was still foggy as he didn’t understand what was going on. John blinked a few times till he saw gargantuan sized girls walking into the now lit up room. Someone turned on the lights as waves of confusion hit John as he tried to recognize what was going on.



“I told you,” A kind but sinister toned voice that could only belong to Hannah, hit John as he was still blinking his eyes to adjust to the light.



“You’re lucky my mom bought a shrinker last week,'' another familiar voice replied. It had to belong to Izumi. That accent was indistinguishable among the girls.



“I’m lucky these freaks believed me,” Hannah’s hysterical laughter could be heard from nearby as she giggled with more joy than someone should have at this moment. “Now let’s hurry up and get them. I been waiting for this, for like, all week.”



John’s vision was clearing up as he noticed two large red stones came toward him. It wasn’t till they were around him that he found out they were fingernails. The bright nails were clamping on John and lifting him up off the ground with no effort. Before John knew it he was in a glass cup or jar by himself. As he looked around he noticed another container just off to his side. Soon it was being filled with his friends. John was shocked and confused as to why he was separated from the others. However no one was answering his questions as they were soon walking out the front door with him and his buddies in hand.



“Come on, I think there's some pizza left,” Kristen remarked, heading across the road toward another house. This home across the road had most of its lights on, indicating people were still up. It wasn’t till now that John realized that this was all a set up. They entered the wrong home. Hannah had tricked them all. John felt sickened at this horrible realization just as the front door opened up. He was swung into the glaring room by an almost uncaring hand holding the top of his jar. The blazing lights blinded him once again like moments ago in the other house. John felt his eyes adjusting to the lightning after being in the darkness outside. By the time John got used to the brightness, the sound of the front door shutting was heard and giggling from his larger classmates filled the room.



“That was so easy!” someone squealed.



“Boys are so stupid.” Another responded.



“Not all of them were boys, silly,” another retorted.



“So what, they are tiny now,” someone said before the room filled with hard laughter at the not so funny joke.



“Yeah now we can REALLY start the sleepover. Can’t have a sleepover without these little guys,” Hannah spoke. Josh watched as Hannah held a jar with all his other friends together. She gave it a gentle but firm shake making all his miniature friends inside fall down from the force. However unlike them, John was spared the terrifying torment of being shaken around like some piece of candy in a container. Separated from the others, he seemed to be safe, but that was only for the moment as he had no idea what his classmates had planned for them.



John watched as his friends were all being examined through the small glass. Each enormous girl pointed or poked at a side of the jar as they remarked about something. Words like cute, stupid, dumb, yummy… that last one John couldn’t tell in what context it was used. Strangely all the attention was on everyone else, which made John feel a little safer. If these girls were to all gang up on him, there was no telling what would happen to him. John looked up at Hannah’s twin Kristen holding his bottle like there wasn’t a person inside of it. The opening was covered by her palm as her long fingers curled down around the visible sides gripping them with those red nails.



“Put them in my room,” Hannah ordered as someone complied. “Our mom can't find out about them,” Hannah told everyone.



Izum nodded in agreement, “My mom will totally ground me if she finds out we were messing with her new security system like this.”



John watched as one of the seven classmates walked away and vanished further into the house. John couldn’t keep track of his friends as Kristen carried him over toward what looked to be a dining table with a few boxes of fast food pizza left out. Without a warning John felt the glass floor under him shake from the impact of the container hitting the table top firmly. Looking up he watched the hand leave the opening above and reach across into one of the cardboard boxes. It quickly extracted an enormous piece of pizza before it was led toward Kristen’s gaping mouth.



“Come on, let's finish our food,” Kristen replied as she bit a big chunk out of the floppy piece of pizza.



Before John knew it, six giantesses quickly sat around at the table giggling and chatting away as they dug into the food. Boxes being flung open and eating and chomping into the food filled the room. John couldn’t help but hear each girl gnashing their teeth and mouths as they chewed, talked, and laughed with mouths full of mushy pizza. It wasn’t long till the seventh girl came back without John’s friends in her hands. She wasted no time jumping into the feeding fest. John tried to cover his ears as the noise was so loud around him that he thought he was gonna go deaf from the noises of lips smacking and munching. The loud sounds of eating filled the room and his prison like roaring thunder from a heavy storm. He could smell the slightly stale pizza leaving the open pizza boxes and the girl’s constant chewing mouths.



“Now that hit the spot,” Lilia sighed before letting out a burp which made the other girls laugh at the noise. “Ooo yeah…” John didn’t have to look as he heard a thumping sound as Lilia slapped what he could only assume was her overstuffed gut.



Ericka snorted, “You ate like a whole pizza yourself! You're gonna get so fat!”



“Shut up,” Lilia barked as the others laughed.



“She’s right though,” Hannah remarked. “That can’t be good for you.” Lila just scoffed, not arguing.



“So what’s the first game we’re playing,” Emi asked.



“Yeah what are we gonna do with them,'' Ericka added with excitement.



Soon the others were all chiming in wanting to know what they were gonna do with John and his friends. It was now that John was looking more worried at being mentioned all of a sudden. Any hope that someone was gonna have mercy on them, wasn’t present as each of the giant girls seemed more delighted than worried at doing something with their tiny captures. It was now that he saw how all of them were looking at Hannah, who had to be the mastermind behind this horrendous act, the leader of the girls. She tricked John and all his buddies into coming to get shrunk. However, the reason why was beyond John. Why did she do this to them?



“Well,” Hannah sighed as she slowly tilted her head toward John. “We have our first toy for the night before us…”



“T-toy? What,” John repeated in a whimper.



The response he got from the other girls was all a frightening burst of laughs and giggles from the excited giantess. Hannah went on, “This one is gonna be an all night game for us all to play.”



John was trying to understand what Hannah was saying, but before he could, he felt someone picking up the glass container he was in. John fell down on his back as he was being picked up by Hannah. John watched up through the small portal above in the sky as he was being lifted up higher and higher. What was she planning to do with him? Wait… Why was he heading toward her mouth??



Suddenly John screamed, “DON’T EAT ME! NO NO, ANYTHING BUT THAT,” John cried out as Hannah’s mouth opened up as it approached the opening to the jar. John kept screaming, which was soon drowned out by the sounds of laughter beyond his walls. John closed his eyes as he felt his fear take over from being devoured. He quickly curled up into a ball and waited for the inevitable doom before him.



All it would take is one tip of the bottle and John would be sent down into that enormous gaping hole of a mouth. John winced as he was all but waiting for the shift in gravity…



Nothing was happening. It was a few long seconds of torment as John was getting ready to crash into a glass wall or suddenly being flipped upside down to fall to his death. However, he wasn’t tossed around like he thought. Instead he was just there, the sound of breathing above the open container hit John’s ears. John slowly opened his eyes and looked up. John felt a gasp leave his lips as he saw what was above him.



Hannah’s mouth was still dangling above the bottle John was in, however there was something else dangling from the mouth… a big ball of slime. A bubbly balloon of goo and gunk hung from Hannah’s mouth. Just as John noticed it, the glob finally broke as a soft loud spitting noise was heard from above. With the speed of a falling water, John had no time to move as the shopping cart size spitwad splashed him in the chest. The force of the slimy spital slamming into him shoved the breath out of his lungs like a kick boxer’s punch. John gasped and swatted at the spittal that struck him squarely in the center of his body. The hot sticky sludge that slithered over John’s body made him gag and shudder, and that was before the smell. Hannah’s mouth was no meadow of roses. It reeked of garlic, tomatoes, and onions. Almost like a… fucking pizza!



John gagged at the thought and felt the little floating object of chewed up bits of pizza that wasn’t swallowed stick to him in the funkey fluid. Trying to get up John let out disgusted sounds as he flicked whatever he could off his body.



“INCOMING!” Someone laughed, making John freeze what he was doing and looked over at a giggling Lila. It was for a brief moment, but it was long enough for John to be caught unaware as a bathtub of snot splashed all over him as a new stinky smelly sewer of saliva soaked him to his core. His hair was drenched with the yucky stuff. This was worse as a chunk of pepperoni nestled between his ear and head made him swat at the large meaty object trying to make a home there.



“AHHHH,” John screeched as he tried to get out of the chunky cud filled loogie launched from above. John tried to get up but just as he went to take a step another blazing ball of boil bile blasted him in the back. It felt like a linebacker tackled him from behind as he hit the ground hard from the force. The only comfort he had was the layer of goo under him helping to soften the collision with the hard glass ground. However the lukewarm liquid oozing around him, only reminded him of what he was in. Spit from a bunch of fucking gigantic girls! That made John get up and scoop away a shamefully large amount of spite out of his face. Looking up he watched as a goofy grinning girl came into view of his prison opening. A large gallon glistening looking ball of saliva hung from those pressed lips…



John winced as he thought it was gonna drop, however those puckered lips opened and the sound of inhaling was heard as the ball was sucked up into the dark maw. Not even a few nanoseconds later the sound of the gagging and heavy gurgling noises filled his chamber as the Giantess lips parted wider and the noises echoed around the bottle. The sounds of snickering and laughters of disgust filled the room, but it never silenced the disgusting racket coming from deep within that throat above him. After a long couple of moments, John watched with horror as those parted lips pressed together and the sounds of snorting and sucking stopped. That ball of absolute horror came back… but it was much worse than before. Even from this far away, John could see horrible strands of green yellowish yucky goo swimming in the ball of spit. Snot oozed around in the enlarging object as it grew from just a chair sized object into a car or even bus size snot rocket. The phlegm above grew and grew before John realized it was probably finally the size of a house.



Then it happened. The sound of the giantess spitting was heard before the missile flew from her mouth. The impact knocked John out for a second and forced the vile concoction of girl spit and snot into his nose and mouth. He choked on the nasty slime before passing out…





John came to, gagging and coughing as he spat up strands of spit and snot from his mouth and nostrils. He was too busy wading through shin high liquids as he scratched at his nose, mouth, and tongue to clean them from the wet solution shoved up them. The cheering and chirping sounds of the girls around him all mixed together as background noises drowned out of his ears. They all seemed to be having fun and delight at John vomiting up the liquid forced into his body unwillingly. He was puking up what had to be cups full of sludgy spite that he inhaled moments ago, nearly drowning.



“Ohh that was fucking sick and nasty,” someone remarked as her voice came in from above the bottle. “I don’t know if I can beat that but I’ll try,” She laughed as John looked up with dread at the sounds of the new giantess getting ready to hock up a nastier loggie than the one before. John felt himself whimpering, as sure enough, this one had some spunk to spew from the back of her throat as the sounds of something heavy started to build up in the back of her throat for a hefty spew of spital all over a defenseless John.






Stephanie was freaking out like everyone else around her. She didn’t know what happened to John, and she was too worried about herself to think about him. She was far too frightened about what was gonna happen to her than the others. Her fear died down as they were soon dropped off in a large dark room by Kristen. She couldn’t make out what was in the room, however she didn’t seem to care all that much as they were all still stuck in this container. Once dropped off their handler was gone, leaving them all in the dark room.



“LET US OUT!” Lilly screamed as she hit the glass wall in front of her.



“Why is this happening,” Chuck asked quietly from somewhere in the dark.



“They tricked us,” Jack replied.



“Why did we listen to you,” Lilly cried out toward Jack’s voice.



Stephanie shook her head in the dark, “This can’t be happening. Someone, someone will know that-”



Hector cut her words off, “Who? We didn’t tell anyone where we were going. I doubt anyone will notice us missing at least for a few days. And even if they did, I didn’t tell anyone I was going to Hannah’s sleep over, did you?”



Stephanie heard the others mutter their answer as it came down to that, they were stuck here and unable to escape. Surrounded in darkness, Stephanie had nothing and nowhere to go as she stayed in the glass prison. The glass all around her reminded her of how small and inhuman she was. It felt like she wasn’t even a person anymore.



The sound of dozens of feet thumping toward them, echoed out from the slightly ajar door. The voices of cackling and laughing girls grew louder as Stephanie made out several girls talking to each other. It didn’t take long before the door swung open and a light flicked on. Stephanie had to keep her eyes covered as she looked beyond her shielded peepers. As her sight adjusted a sudden slamming near them made Spethanie jerk back as she looked at the other bottle of glass. The sight she saw made her gag.



John was slumped up against a wall with what looked to be a disgusting layer of filth covering him. A foamy looking fluid filled the bottom of the container as he was up to his ankles in the filthy looking foam. Millions of bubbles covered the top of the liquid but the contents covering John were a dark green and yellowish gunk that stuck to him like bubble gum, not wanting to drip off of him. There were chunks of what could only be assumed food and layers of grease from whatever was last eaten dotting John’s body. Stephaine looked at the petrified John, but before she could speak the sound of a gurgle and gargle filled the room.



Stephanie looked at Izumi who was hocking and clearing her throat in the most disgusting way, she was collecting all the phlegm in her mouth to spit. Suddenly her mouth pinched into a small opening. A glob of gunk flew out of the mouth as the sound of Izumi spitting followed. Stephanie watched as the vicious vile ball of various fluids slammed into John and left him coated in a new layer of slime and sludge. The snot that floated in the slimy like material clamped around on his body as yet another layer of filthy fluids was flung at him. John was motionless as the thick material slid over his body and gathered around the many countless materials that littered around in the swampy spital around him.



“NICE ONE,” Someone called out pulling Stephanie away from John’s distress, and toward the laughing girls all around.



“Stop it! You’re gonna kill him!” Stephanie screamed. To Stephanie's shock she watched everyone slowly stop their tormenting of John. However to Stephanie’s horror those eyes were directed at her with intense staring. Each of John’ tormentor peeled away from him and started to gather around Stepahnie on her side of the jar. Her voice of protest soon started to determine as she watched all the giantesses gather around her corner of the glass chamber.



“I think she said something,” Someone behind Stephanie spoke.



By the time she spun around someone else spoke, making Stephanie shiver as. “I think we should use her next.” Someone spoke.



Again Stephanie turned toward the voice only to be too slow, another spoke making Stephanie freak out, “I think you’re right. Looks like we have a volunteer…”



Stephanie spun around to finally catch someone talking, it was Hannah as she grinned at Stephanie with her sparkling toothy grin. She looked like she had a horrible and terrifying idea for her. Before Stephanie could reply to the comments, her hand started to dip in. The large palm was already separating Stephanie apart from the others. Struggling and trying to get away, Stephanie tried to dodge and run away from the large fingers. However Hannah's open digits and palm were already blocking and encompassing her. Stephanie had nowhere to escape as the wall of warm flesh came toward her like a wave of doom. Soon Stephanie was picked up by her foot and extracted from the safety of the glass walls.



Stephanie was kicking and screaming as she felt herself being pulled out of her safe space and into the open world. It was clear she was the next one picked for whatever cruel fun for these girls. Hovering over a glass jar Stephanie tried to break free, but the pinched fingers on her foot made it clear she wasn’t escaping. It didn’t take long as she was dragged over toward a spot far away from her friends.



Stephanie watched as the other girls hurried over to a spot with a single pillow. Leila and Jennifer took their seats first as they crossed their legs and sat across from the pillow. As Stepanie approached the other girls took a circle like seating around the pillow with it being the center of attention. Hannah walked up toward the cushion and looked at Stephanie in her hand still struggling. “Okay girls, time for the fun to start.”



“Fun,” Stephanie questioned as she tried to break free again with the same results as last time.



“Well of course, what’s a sleep over without some games to play,” Hannah smirked at Stephanie.



Stephanie heard the rest of the girls giggling and snorting at Hannah’s response. Not knowing what was planned Stephanie could only ask what was going on, what were they going to do to her?



“OH OH,” Kristen spoke up as she nearly jumped up from her seat, “Can I go first?”



“Of course,” Hannah laughed, “Look at you sis, ready to explain the rules to everyone?”



Stephanie looked confused at the younger twin jumping up and walking toward Hannah. Before Stephanie could ask what the rules were, Hannah opened her hand. Stephanie had no time to prepare as she started to fall. She couldn't help but scream as she plummeted toward the floor. Her legs kicking and her arms flapping as she tumbled around in the air. It lasted a few moments but it felt like a lifetime as she skydived from Hannah’s palm to the ground. Just as Stephanie was expecting the harsh hard floor, she hit the softest material she ever felt. Bouncing up and down a few times, it took Stephine a moment to get her reality settled. She wasn’t on the ground, in fact she was on top of a large pillow. The same one that everyone was looking at. Stephane sat up frowning with confusion. “What-”



A large shadow stepped into view and Stephanie was greeted with an all too familiar looking butt. The pajama bottomed rear end of Hannah’s twin, Kristen. Stephanie’s mouth opened as the monstrosity sized moon moved toward her. The lights were blocked out as Stephanie's world grew black from the shadow cast down on her.



“WAIT!!” Stephaine screamed only to feel the full weight of Kristen slam into her and mash her into the fluff below her. The impact slammed Stephanie’s body downward and pinned her under a cloud of feathers. However no matter how soft the ground was, it didn’t change the fact that there was a million tons of girl butt bashing into her at unknown speeds. The impact of the gargantuan booty blitzed Stephanie’s body so fast and hard she felt her limbs nearly snap from the force. Stpehaine felt a silent scream leave her muffled lips as Kristen effortlessly sat on her.



Pinned under Kristen’s ass was not a fun experience for Stephanie. As soft and squishy Kristen’s butt looked, it felt more like a brick wall or slab of concrete bearing down on her. The wall of clothing did little to help Stephanie from the impact she got hit with. Not wanting to lay there in pain, Stephanie tried to move or at least push Kristen off her, but none of it helped.



“GET OFF MEEEE!” Stephanie screamed into the wall ceiling pressed up against her face and body.



A giggle rumbled around Stephanie as she heard the sounds of Kristen laughing, “She’s screaming into my butt.”



Letting out a disgusted sound Stephanie stopped her cries as she lay there still hoping maybe this would cause Kristen to get bored and get up. It couldn't be fun bullying someone that didn’t fight back right-



Before Stephanie could finish that thought a rumbling was heard nearby as the roofing pushing down on her shook and the sound of someone playing a brass instrument muffled nearby. Stephiane was confused at the noise for a moment, but when that hot air and rotten smell slithered up her body and into her nose Stephanie’s eyes bulged and she gagged out a cry from the horrible stench.



Kristen just farted on Stephanie.



“AHAHA, did you like that?” Kristen laughed still sitting on Stephanie who was now shaking and shuddering at the smell. She wanted to pinch her nose or cover her face, but her hands were too busy being pinned down by Kristen’s weight. The horrible odor lingered longer than it should have, as Stephanie was forced to smell what Kristen ate for lunch the other day. Judging by the smell, it was something that Stephanie would regret.



After a few minutes or maybe hours? Stephane felt the weight on her body ease up and she was shown light once again. Fresh air seeped in, cleaning out the horribly horrendous smell that still slightly lingered around.



Stephaine watched with horror as a mysterious pear shaped object came out of nowhere. Stephiane opened her mouth to protest but it did nothing as it fell down on her with so much force she felt something in her body break or pop. What it was, Stephanie had no idea, but she could feel her body protesting from the massive load that landed on her. Stpehiane wiggled and moved as best as she could, however the warm butt pinning her down refused to let her budge. Instead she was stuck in place once more as one of the several girls took Kristen’s spot on top of her.



It didn’t take long before Stephanie knew what was gonna happen, a simple, “Big one coming,” From above told Stephanie her fate. Her muttered protest was cut short, fast, and harshley as the sound of an explosive gas bomb blew-up not too far from Stephanie. She could feel the vibration throughout not just the girl’s fat booty on her, but the pillow she was pinned to shook as well. The shockwave from the fart shook the world and Stepahine with it. It soon was followed by an equally horrifying smell that flew across Stephanie’s poor body.



Once again, unable to hold her nose shut, the stench stung as it sliced up her sinuses. A muffed scream and silent tears of terror flew form Stephanie’s body as she was subjected to probably the worse smelling fart in history. The stench caused her to see stars as she tried to find some pocket of fresh air under the brutal butt bearing down on her.



As Stephanie lay there gagging and coughing for untainted air, she could hear from her tormentor, “Wait, I got another one…”



Stephanie felt fear and desperation welling up in her as she started to panic and freak out from another imminent gas attack. She could only shudder as she heard the hard grunting and gross noises of the girl straining for another burst of gas. Flinching and squinting at each noise made from above caused Stephanie to have a panic attack as each gurgle and groan that was made, only to be followed by a silent sound. After a few moments it finally seemed either this girl didn’t know her body as well as she thought, or she was just lying about having to fart. Either way she was soon extracted off of Stephanie.



Once Stephanie could inhale some air a high pitched squeal filled the room, “ME ME ME, I’m next!”



The rosy petal bottom barely appeared in Stephanie's line of sight before those flowery petals fell down on her. The red soon turned to black as Stephanie was hidden in the dark shadow of another enormous butt. Before the wall of flesh and cloth could touch Stephanie the most disgusting thing happened, a searing hot blast of air hit Stephanie directly in the face. The rear end roared to life before it even touched her, spraying Stephanie with the most vile of hot humid fumes. The stinky smell of stomach gas blew out of the girl's butt right over Stephanie’s unprepared body. The scorching smelly smog hung around Stephanie’s weakened body as the fart flew right into Stephanie’s face and body while she was unprepared. The smell was unique to the other ones but still had that same smell to it that made Stephanie gag and nearly vomit. The fart continued for a few seconds but it was long enough to make Stephanie freak out as the new smelling scent of digestion hit her harder than the rest. Even though the gust of gas glazed over her for a few moments, the smell lasted much longer. The searing stench of stomach smells scolded Stephanie’s throat as she couldn’t breath right from all the stenches. She hardly recognizes the next ass assuming the position above her. It was too late before the next massive mound of meat mashed down on her with no regard for her safety. The impact puffing out a breath of air that held her previous fart inhaled out making room for a new one. If Stephanie could hope for a brief reprieve it was soon silenced by the thunderous rumbling roared nearby as the gust of gaseous air grazed over her. The potent smell of previous foods flaring up her sense of smell. She could almost taste the tacos this girl ate the other night. Something Stephanie didn’t want to recognize but sadly did.



The next several minutes were all a blur to Stephanie as butt after butt, one ass after another, slammed into her. The countless colon coughs clouding around her making her sense of smell evaporate. All that she could smell and taste was the potent poots that poured around her. Finally after what had to be an eternity, Stephanie got a brief flash of fresh air. So clean that it helps ever so slightly to flush out the scent of cheese, meat, and whatever else the horrible smells that lingered in her lungs from those farts.



Looking around with just her eyes, Stephaine spotted two girls still spitting into John’s glass chamber. The level of gunk was steadily rising as he hunkered in a corner covered in what had to be new layers of spital. Glancing over to the other jar of people, Stephanie could see the disgusted and horrified looks that reflected her current state, but she couldn’t mirror it at how broken she felt at the moment. Her eyes drifted back up, as she saw a laughing and smirking Hannah and Kristen looking down at her like a mirror reflection.



“I think she’s about done,” Hannah said.



Stephanie couldn’t agree more. She wanted whatever this was to be over.



“Does that mean we can finish her off,” Kristen asked with delight. Stephanie would have pleaded and cried for mercy, but she hardly heard those words. The sounds of farts echoed continuously in her ears. It was a miracle she could hear any words at this point. She watched the twins glance at her before nodding.



“Alright everyone, looks like it’s time for another game. Gas Girl looks like she’s calling it quits.”



Stephanie realized she was this Gas Girl, as there was a number of upset noises at the news. Sadly, for their loss, Stephanie survived. She made it… she lived through the-



Hannah's words cut into Stephanie’s thoughts as she spoke, “So the next game we’re gonna play is a two player one…” As she spoke Hannah turned around showing a familiar sight of a butt. One monstrous moon blocking out the light… however another showed up. Stephanie’s tired eyes darted toward the matching twin moon hovering nearby. It looked identical if not for the pajama bottom difference. Both Kristen and Hannah hovered above Stephanie’s pillow. “Soooo, let’s see who shall it be, OH WHAT ABOUT Leila and Jennifer?!”



The moment the names were responded seemed like a trigger word as Hannah and Kristen’s butt came crashing down with extreme force. Stephanie was hit with both impacts causing more injury to her weakened body. The familiar feeling of both butts bashed into her, causing her to cough up fresh air. Trying to recover as both asses were asserting their dominance on her, she wasn't ready when with perfect timing two thunderstorms erupted around her. Being beneath two asses farting at the same time, it caused more problems than she was ready for as gaseous wind wound themselves around her. The current of smells swelled and hit Stephanie with a force she wasn’t ready for. It was at least four times worse than anything she smelled, as the farts functioned as enhancers of their stench. The hot farts flew around Stephanie and caused her nose to shriek in protest as more than the usual air was squeezed out of the space replaced with the ungodly smells. Stephanie could feel her body twitching and struggling to get away, but the pressure from both butts sharing the pillow and her tiny form was keeping her well in place. If two farts wasn’t bad, it was when both booty’s were bombing her with blasts one after another, shoving more smells into her space than she thought possible. Whatever the twins ate, it was clear they ate it together as the combined smells collaborated into a combo attack that made Stephanie start to asphyxiate. The farts were forming some kind of toxic fume that Stephanie couldn’t breathe through as both twins continued their attack as they talked and laughed with the others, neither of them moving. Stephanie felt her lungs bursting as they continued to inhale nothing but mustard gas. The air burning and turning her lungs into nothing but goo as she fought for an ounce of fresh air. However the last thing she heard and felt was the twin tumbling bass of both sisters' booty blasting her with another attack of atrocious gasses. The rumbling of two sister’s assholes sputtering out its filthy fog of fart fumes for her to choke on…








Chuck was freaking out watching Hannah and Kristen sit there on Stephanie for the past several minutes blasting booty bombs on the poor girl. The only things he witnessed was one or both twins winching or squinting as they did what he could only assume was a fart on Stephanie. The time went on and on, but neither of them left the pillow with Stephanie still under their asses. Chuck after a while figured that this was it. He couldn’t imagine what it would be like for him to be in Stephanie’s place. Looking away, Chuck stood on the other side of the glass chamber trying to ignore the two girls laughing and making noises as they sat on top of Stephanie blowing butt bubbles on their prisoner.



“ALRIGHT NEXT GAME,” Jennifer nearly screamed as she came into the room with what looked to be a very big and long box. It was easily larger than her and was several inches tall. It looked to be like some kind of school project or something as she tried to get through the doorway with the enormous table looking box. The square box was only so tall, but it was massively wide. It was so large that Chuck assumed it would get stuck trying to get into the room.



“Finally,” Hannah said, getting up off the pillow. She headed toward Jenifer and the big cardboard box before turning to Kristen, “Can you get rid of that?”



Chuck gasped as Kristen nodded as she stood up and grabbed Stephanie by the unmoving leg. Did they not see them as people? Chuck watched as Kristen quickly chucked into a garbage can the unmoving body of Stephanie, the last thing everyone saw and heard was her body being tossed and landing limplessly in the metal can in the corner of the room.



“Whose next,” Kristen called out as she headed over to the now amassing group of murderous monsters standing around the cardboard box. Chuck watched as Leila picked up John’s container, which was looking more full after the countless spits and snot blasts the girls would throw in on him at random times. What used to be just a layer of filth up to his knees was now up to his hips. Still Chuck gagged as he watched the jar being lifted and moved toward a mouth, sending poor John in a wave of nasty gunk. He looked like he was about to puke as he tried to wipe the smelly looking slime away from his face.



“I call next,” Jennifer announced, “I got the box,” She proudly spoke.



Hannah just shrugged, “Sure why not.”



“So what’s the game,” Leila asked, setting the jar with John down as she examined the object brought up.



“Just a little maze game,” Hannah nonchalantly explained. “It’s more fun with more people.”



“Okay, I’ll play,” Leila shrugged smiling, “What do I do?”



“Well first…” Hannah said turning toward Chuck and the others, “We need some volunteers…”



Chuck watched as countless eyes started to turn toward the small shrunken classmates stuck in the room. Chuck watched as Hannah and her twin headed over toward the container. Turning around Chuck looked for a place to hide but only realized there was nowhere to go, he was stuck and out in the open like the rest of everyone. Before he could think of any other strategy to stay out of sight, a shadow of a hand reached into the bottle they were in. Chuck fell down as he felt the jar being tipped and he along with everyone else started to tumble over the glass siding. Chuck bumped and rolled over someone and another, the mass of limbs and gravity made everything so confusing. It wasn't till he landed on something soft but firm that the tumbling ended.



“There, got our contestants,” Kristen spoke. Chuck had enough time to open his eyes and see he was now in Kristen’s palm. Ricky and Hector were there too. Glancing to the side of the palm, Chuck got up to run away. He figured anywhere was better than here, but the moment he got up off his butt, large tower sized fingers came upward wrapping upwards sealing the palm into a closed fist. He was shoved into a protesting Hector and Ricky as he was crumpled into the cramped space with the others.



Chuck stayed still as they were carried off toward their destination. The large cardboard box resting on the bed, it’s size was as large if not larger than the bedding it was on top of. Chuck was examining the object when Hector rolled into the way. It didn’t help that they were forced to stay in the same space as they were carried around.



Soon Chuck and the others were jumbled around in the palm of her hand before everything stopped. Chuck looked around as soon a small opening below him opened. The hand holding him was slowly opening upward and expanding the gap in the ground below him. Chuck was too nervous to try and escape, as soon he fell downward into the dark abyss. The walls around him slowly open up letting him tumble out of the fleshy prison into a brand new chamber, one made of cardboard. As Chuck dropped into the new area, he found the spacing small and cramped, the many cardboard walls surrounding him in a confined area worried him.



Looking around Chuck noticed the walls sticking up around him were making some kind of maze before him as they branched out. Confused, he looked up at the many mighty giantess faces gleaming down at him. Only one of them spoke, “There are three exits but only one right one. Oh…. And if you take too long, well I’ll make sure you regret being so slow,” Hannah said with a menacing look. With the sudden challenge announced she blurted out, “GOOD LUCK!” Before Chuck could protest the sky had a massive shadow looming into view as a massive cardboard flap was being flipped over to form a ceiling directly over their heads. Chuck hunched downward as the mighty sky was coming down on top of their new prison. Chuck watched as the large lid to their new chamber slowly eclipsed the opening until there was only darkness obscuring any view that Chuck had as it was pitch black.



By the time Chuck could fully understand what was happening, the whole container he was in was inky black as they were sealed and in, with no way out in sight. Stuck in pure darkness Chuck didn’t know what to do, however the words from before hit him. He had to escape. Not wasting any more time, Chuck ran forward as both Ricky and Hector tried to talk to each other. Not wanting to waste any time, Chuck dashed forward and bumped into a sturdy wall. Seeing as he couldn’t go forward, Chuck turned left and ran. Dashing across the scruffy floor and into another firm wall, Chuck slapped at the sturdy cardboard in front of him before picking a direction and running forward, into yet another wall. Each ending he bumped into, he had to make a choice left or right. Not clear on how the maze was laid out, Chuck chose his path as he ran down one opening after another. He slammed into wall after wall after wall before being redirected into another. Chuck chose whichever path he felt was right. Going left and then right, right, right, left. Whatever design that Chuck was trying to follow he hit more walls than expected.



“OH WHAT THE THE FUCK!” Chuck shouted as he hit yet another dead end. He didn’t know where he was but he sure as hell felt like he explored the entire maze he was trapped in. Placing a hand on the side of the wall, Chuck followed it. The ever soothing sensation of that cardboard under his hand followed Chuck as he kept his head clear. The many sounds of the others still stuck in this messed up chamber echoed about, shouting and cursing filling the air. Finally Chuck touched something completely different from the walls around him. It had to be the exit. The wall had a crease in it as it felt like a double door before him, at least to an extent. Chuck pushed on the two flappy doors, or walls. They budgeted for a brief moment but pushed back as they put up more resistance than Chuck was expecting. For sure this was the exit, Chuck backed up and slammed into it feeling the doors jiggle and give some leeway. However as disappointed as Chuck was right now, he did find the walls did move, so he was in the right place. Deciding to back up further, Chuck ran faster and harder, as he let out a cry of brute force as he slammed into the wall.



At first Chuck didn’t expect anything to happen, but at the last moment as the remaining moment of his weight pushed into the creased wall, it gave way. It swung open and Chuck went tumbling forward through the now open space. Delighted and relieved at his finding the exit, Chuck let out a startled sound of surprise and happiness. He moved forward a step or two pushing the doors open and expecting to exit this stupid maze of cardboard.



However, the moment Chuck thought he would see light, he didn’t. In fact, it was still dark as he stumbled forward with his momentum for a briefest of seconds. Chuck had to throw his arms out as he stepped forward. Instead of hitting empty air, Chuck felt his hand and arms run into a smooth and almost damp like surface. The warm and nearly sticky wall he pushed into had little resistance. In fact, Chuck’s arms pushed against the squish tight walls and felt them slipping forward. With little to no resistance, Chuck felt his arms beginning to slide forward and pushed together as he continued to slide and fall forward. Chuck gasped, expecting fresh air, but got a foul taste of what he could only think reminded him of someone’s butt or a fart. The smell made him cough and gag as he continued to try and find some way to slow his momentum forward. Just as Chuck was slowing down from his fall forward, he tried to pull his arms back. However the tight warm sensation on his arms didn’t let up as it felt like he was stuck on something. In fact it felt like things were tightening up on him…



It wasn’t till Chuck felt a slight yank on his arms and himself was being pulled forward, face first, that Chuck realized where he was. The Rumbling laughter followed by, “I GOT ONE,” only solidified his fears. He had run face first into someone’s ass, literally. Chuck struggled to pull back from the warm embrace but all he felt was a wave of encompassing walls pushing in from around and all sides bearing down on him. Suddenly Chuck felt a surge of mass push in from behind as the walls all around him folded in. It was like someone turned on a hose as warm fleshy folds started to pull and tug on his arms. Chuck cried out as the sound of skin slapping together as more pressure pushed in from behind as the walls collapsed in to form a back door of sorts around him. Chuck felt stuck as he felt things shifting and moving. Up became sideways, down was left, and all sense of direction was lost as Chuck was held firmly in a collapsed tunnel of ass fat with his hands tied and body being pushed and pulled in a direction..



“WHAT?! HELP WHAT’S GOING ON,” Chuck groaned as he felt the weight of the world pressing into him from all around. Chuck swore he heard the creaking of a bed as his world continued to shift around and move.



“He’s still moving,” A rumbling giggle shook Chuck’s chamber as he realized his captive was enjoying his panicked movements.



Still panicking, Chuck figured to go limp and not give her any fucking pleasure to his torturementor. It was hard with how confining and smelly it was. However, Chuck froze up like he was a deer looking in a set of headlights. After a few moments, and a lot of butt skin rubbing up and around Chuck, he heard exactly what he wanted to hear. A very disappointed whine, “Awww, he stopped moving… I think he died.”



Chuck kept his movements still as he heard this. Maybe she would toss him out like…



He didn’t want to say her name, but Chuck felt he had a better chance of living if he was left in a trash can rather than play whatever fucked up games were going on. At least he would be out of this random girl’s ass. As Chuck prepared to be extracted he slowed his breath so as not to smell that booty scent. The rank scent still lingered as Chuck calmed himself.



“Just give him a squeeze to be sure…” Another voice spoke out.



“Squeeze?” Chuck’s capture asked.



Chuck frowned, a squeeze…



Suddenly Chuck felt his confining space cramp down on him like a compactor. The walls pushed in all around as he heard his body protest and scream from the sudden pressure. The once firm but squishy walls were harder than the thickest slab of concrete. The pressure was bone shattering as Chuck couldn’t stop from trying to escape the impending doom of being crushed to death. Chuck couldn’t hold back as he gurgled and growled and struggled to get away from the pinching pressure. However the slimy smelling siding around Chuck didn’t let up as they pushed harder and fiercer into him as he fought. It wasn’t till Chuck screamed as he felt his arms and legs starting to break. Something popped, another snapped, crumpling sounds filled the tightening butt walls around him. Feeling in some of his limbs went limp as he wept in horror and pain.



“OH! That sounded like a pop to me,” Chuck’s torment laughed. “I think I crushed him… now what?”



“Whatever you want,” another voice told her.



“Hmmm,” Chuck’s captive mussed, “I think I’ll leave him there for a bit, feels kind of funny to be honest.” Chuck whimpered till he felt a pressure from below now, slightly shoving him forward and deeper. Now he had a fierce force from under his feet. It was like his monstrous mistress had sat down, which was probably what happened, forcing him forward with the ground pushing up into him and the booty he was tuck in. “All that farting we did early got something moving in me, I’m sure if he’s still alive right now, later tonight he won't be.”



Those words struck fear and horror in Chuck’s soul as he tried to move and struggle, but all it did was bring him more pain as he was trapped in this hellish confined space. The smell of rank rear-end growing stronger. All while he could hear the pulsating sound of his torment’s heart beating through the touching skin walls, one that Chuck swore she didn’t have. Crying out in desperation he wondered how his friends were doing as he waited for what would be the last moments of his life, shoved up a girl's ass...







Hector heard mumbled words as the dark chamber of the cardboard maze shifted and moved like an earthquake going off. The sounds of bed springs moving told him someone got off a bed they had to be on right now. Not sure where he was going, Hector decided to move toward the only sound he heard. It wasn’t long before he heard Ricky scream muffled as a bunch of girls laughed and giggled from the distance. It sounded like Ricky didn’t find the right exit. So where did Hector go from here?



Hector was at a crossroad as he could go left or right, but neither sounded like the right direction as he swore he heard noises from both directions. He was panicking and freaking out as he didn’t know what to do. So unable to decide or make a decision, Hector curled up into a ball and laid down on the cool cardboard floor. He stayed there waiting for this fucked up nightmare to be over. He figured if he didn’t find an exit he could just stay impartial and free of a doomed fate, unlike the others.



Staying as still as possible, Hector hoped that everyone forgot about him…



Sadly that wasn’t happening as suddenly the whole chamber he was in started to move and jerk around. The sound of Hannah sounding upset filled the air, “Hey, where’s the other one… The one whose name starts with an H, I think….”



A few moments later Hector felt his whole world shifting and moving as someone picked up this cursed maze of horror. Hector felt gravity working against him as he was tilted from the floor into a wall. Suddenly the chamber shook violently as Hector was tossed and thrown around.



“Come out come out wherever you are,” Hannah sang as the shaking and thrashing increased as Hector bashed into one wall only to be tossed into another. The cardboard walls being the only thing he knew as his sides were beaten against the firm walls in this twisted maze. As Hector collided and connected with every corner and side in the maze, he finally found an opening as he was jerked and shook out of the dark caverns. Hector tumbled out of a cardboard flap into the palm of one of his tormentors.



Hannah held Hector in her hand, and a very unamused look was on her face glaring down at him, “I told you not to take so long…” Hector shuddered at the tone in her voice as she held him in her gaze. “So who wants to dish out the punishment for this little guy?”



Before anyone could say a thing, Emi jumped with more delighted than humanly possible, “ME ME ME! I want to!”



“Well, sounds like Emi is gonna be your partner for this next game, H-… shit what’s his name?”



Someone chimed in, “Henry.”



“Henry,” Hannah spoke with a grin. If there was ever a time in Hector’s life to correct someone about his name… now was NOT the time. He only trembled at the cruel tone in Hannah’s voice.



Hannah carried Hector over toward another part of the room with a very excited and giddy looking Emi. She seemed to be way too thrilled. Unable to stand still she kept hopping from one foot to the next, shifting her weight around as she couldn’t stay static for a second.



“The challenge is easy, you just gotta make it to the end of this tube, and get out. Kind of like the last game…” Hannah spoke as she showed Hector a long paper towel looking tube. However one end had a seal on it like a circle cut out. So only one opening and a walled exit. “Much like the last game, this will be a race to the finish, to see if you can escape.”



Hector paused as he looked into the tube of cardboard, he could hunch into it fine, and there couldn’t possibly be any traps set in it. So what was the catch? There had to be something, right? Hector was hesitant as he didn’t want to climb into the cylinder. However Hannah was nudging him forward with a flick and a push of her finger. After a few flicks and snaps at Hector’s backside he was nudged into the opening of the paper towel tube.



Still wondering what was going on, Hector stood at the entrance looking at the handful of girls watching. Emi was still shaking around like if she stood still for a second she would explode.



“You ready, Henry,” Hannah asked with a cruel smile.



“...Y-yes?” Hector spoke, once again not correcting the horrible giantess on his name.



“Emi-”



“YES YES LET’S GO!” Emi blurted out squirming and biting her lip.



Hector frowned at the reaction. What was going on… why was she acting this way? What was going on? What did they have planned for him?



“Well then,” Hannah said laughing, “Get ready- GO!” She barked.



Hector frowned deeper as he looked between the two giantesses at the end of the tube. Emi, however, didn't hesitate like he did. She nearly dove forward to grab the cardboard pipe. Hector yelled out realizing it was him against her, the speed she had made him dash forward into the unknown dark. Hector panicked as he ran ahead in a hunched position. As Hector headed deeper, he could feel Emi grabbing the tube he was in. He could feel her picking it up and shifting. Freaking out and fearing that she was gonna tilt it upside down, Hector splayed his arms and legs out into the siding of the cardboard. Hector pushed his limbs into the tunnel and felt his world indeed shift. She was gonna turn it upside down to pour him out.



However it wasn’t in the direction he was expecting, instead tilting backwards, to force him toward the entrance, the tube was tilted downward. Hector was looking into the bottom of the chamber, as the exit of the chamber was now pointed to the ground. The sudden change in gravity made Hector pause and not let go of his grip on the walls. He didn’t know why but he didn’t like what was happening. Fearful and uncertain, Hector turned his head around and looked up at the opening that was above him.



Hector watched with pure dread and disgust as he saw someone’s naked ass starting to line up with the opening above him.



“WHAT THE FUCK?! HEY NO NO! NO PLEASE!!!” Hector screamed as the booty started to line up with the opening. Like some kind of fucked up space docking, Hector could see the small opening leading to the depths of the girl bowels above, getting closer to the hatch that lead to Hector’s carboard tube. His pleads went unanswered as the butt lowered toward Hector. It wasn’t slowing down and it didn’t look like it was gonna miss. The accuracy of both openings lining up to lead to doom went uninterrupted as the giantess ass slowly and carefully collided with the small gap above. Hector couldn’t believe what he was seeing till the very light above him dimmed and was blotted out by the beast before him. It wasn’t till the sound of the flesh skin sealing him into this cardboard pipe did Hector realize he did NOT want to be here. Screaming in fear, he quickly loosened his grip on the walls and practically fell and slid down to the bottom of the seal. He hit the bottom with such force that thought his shoulder and legs nearly shattered. However that didn’t stop him from pounding on the sealed end. “LET ME OUT!” Hector shouted as he hit the cardboard wall.



“Should I count down,” Emi asked out loud with some strain on her voice like she was fighting. Hector paused at those words. Countdown to what? What was gonna happen?



Hannah spoke, “I already told him to go, what happens next is up to you.”



“I think I’ll count down… it’s more dramatic I think,” Emi giggled. “Okay little Henry,” Emi said. “I have been holding this in for a bit… So if you can’t get out in ten seconds… I got a MASSIVE GIFT for you.” Emi burst into a fit of giggles, “I don’t think you want it, but I’m willing to share if you want… so I guess I should start counting down… teeeeeeeen,” Emi sang out loud drawing out the number.



Hector frantically kicked and punched at the cardboard wall but it was so freaking sturdy. It wasn’t budging under his fist and feet



“Niiiiine.”



Hector let out a shrill scream as he switched to clawing at the floor. Scraping up the cardboard material, his nails digging in but only scratching the surface, which wasn’t enough at his size.



“Eiiiiiight,” Emi cooed out loud almost as if she was moaning.



Hector looked up in the dark chamber and couldn’t see the exit, climbing up and out wasn’t going to help, he need to-



“Seeevvveeeennnnn-” Emi suddenly gasped as something else was heard. The sound of something opening up from above and a disgusting slithering sound echoed above, filling the tube with its noise. Hector gagged at the smell as he could imagine what was happening. Only Emi’s voice clarified for him, “OPS! I guess that’s ZERO… SORRY! Look out below the little guy,” She giggled with a hint of sympathy or mercy.



Sure enough the sound of a dirty disgusting downpour of waste could be heard rolling down from above. The chamber keeping the nasty intruder on point, Hector went back to beating on the closed door with such vigor his hands felt like they were breaking apart. The sound of squishing and gassy pockets sputtering out echoed in the tube from high above. As horrible as the sound was, the smell only made it worse, Hector could tell how close the turd was getting by the stench assaulting him. His vision started to cloud as he gagged and coughed harder from the overwhelming scent that crept closer at an alarming speed all stuffed in the enclosed space.



Hector gave the exit one last kick and shove before he knew it was never going to move, instead he needed another option. Backing up he pushed himself into the side of the tube, as far away as he could and as close to the wall as possible. Maybe he could find a pocket or stay off to the side and stay out of the shit that was coming down. Hector was unable to see but as he pushed himself as close to the wall to become one with it, he heard it. The sound of something wet and sticky smashing into the cardboard flooring in front of him. The smell was horrendous to the point he wanted to throw up. Still the sound of squishing and sloshing could be heard as the mass of waste started to push and curl as it hit the floor. Hector turned his head away as he could feel the warmness coming off in the dark. It was just there in front of him. He hoped it would stop soon, sadly it didn’t.



Soon a muddy gushy wall of warmth and pure horror touched Hector. He wanted to scream at the feeling but kept his mouth and eyes shut praying it would stop soon, luck was not on Hector’s side. It kept expanding slowly but surely the wave of shitty filth flooded Hector as it rolled over him and fitted into the confined chamber. Wrapping, curling, flowing, and merging with Hector’s pinned body, Emi’s shit oozed into any space it could as it pinned and encased Hector. Unable to move in the muddy mess, the weight and sheer force of the waste winded up to be Hector’s doom. Pounds on pounds of clay like chunks of crap capsized over him as it slowly filled any available space and formed a certain burial ground for him. Hector’s last thoughts were how much he preferred the last “game” to this one…








Lilly watched with pure horror as Emi squatted over the paper towel tube and proceeded to take what Lilly could only imagine taking a shit on Hector. It wasn’t till she looked like she was done and stood up that Lilly’s guess was confirmed, there was indeed a brown tip of Emi’s poop poking out of the cylinder lid.



“Dammmn,” Someone said, “You didn’t even give him a chance.”



Emi laughed, “Should have been faster.”



“It didn’t matter,” Kristen said. “It was super glued shut… didn’t stand a chance.”



Emi burst into a fit of laughter, “Ohhh, no way? Oh if I knew I would have tried to hold out longer than three seconds. But when you got to go, you got to go.”



Some of the others laughed, but Lilly didn’t, she was disgusted by these horrible bitches. They killed so many of her friends already. It was now just Jack and her. As Lilly watched her tormentors enjoying themselves with these sick twisted games.



“Hey Hannah he stopped moving,” Jennifer said pointing to her ass, “I think I broke him.”



“You can just toss him in the toilet and flush,” Hannah told her with no compassion at all.



“Cool,” Jennifer spoke, waddling out with her butt clenched tight.



Hannah then pointed to Emi, “You can toss that mess in the garbage can. They’re coming in the morning.”



Emi looked disgusted at the thought of picking up the poop-filled paper towel tube on the floor, but one warning look from Hannah made her comply. Lilly watched as soon one after another, each girl left the room, leaving it emptier than before. The last one to leave was Izumi, as she picked up poor John’s jar before spitting a mouthful of goo, just adding another layer of bubbly spit onto of him and the ever increasing line of liquid. Lilly couldn’t see how tall the water line was, but it was starting to look bad for John.



Once Izumi was gone, it was just Jack, Lilly and… ericka ?



Lilly couldn’t help but notice that Ericka was glancing at them. The moment Izumi was out of the room, Ericka turned her head toward the door for a moment as if waiting for something. Lilly frowned at the action, but before she could question it further, Ericka ’s head snapped back toward the jar with a horribly fast speed.



Before Lilly could squeak, Ericka launched herself out of the bed and hurried toward the jar holding Jack and Lilly. ericka ’s peering face peeked into the jar and looked down at Lilly and Jack. There was a look of concern and worry, emotions that Lilly hadn’t seen all night till now.



“Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh,” Ericka muttered in a flurry. “I got in a hurry…”



Lilly looked up at the panicked face, as a troubled looking ericka reached in for them. “Oh my god, Ericka , are you saving us? Oh thank god!” Lilly cried out as she looked at a shocked Jack. Both Jack and Lilly stood up and watched as Ericka dipped her hand downward toward them. “Thank you ! Oh GOD THANK YOU!” Lilly sobbed as she watched Ericka reach lower toward them.



Lilly watched as the hand came down toward her, just as it was gonna wrap around Lilly and Jack, it quickly turned and gave Jack a harsh back handed flick, slamming into him and knocking his poor body away. “Not you,” ericka spoke coldly from whacking Jack away, “Just you my precious…”



Lilly felt a wave of fear and shock at what she witnessed. As Jack was trying to recover from the assault, Lilly was quickly plucked up from the jar by Ericka . Lilly was so confused and terrified that she didn’t know how to act as she was extracted from the container. Lilly was curled into a defensive ball as she was brought up to Ericka ’s face.



Smiling, Ericka giggled, “aww don’t be scared Lilly… I won't hurt you.”



“You-you won't?” Lilly asked not sure if she could trust someone who just hurt her friend.



Ericka gasped, “OF COURSE NOT… I couldn’t hurt you.”



“Wh-why,” Lilly asked, confused as Eriak tilted her head at her as she examined Lilly.



“Because,” Ericka cooed, the look in her eye sent a cold shiver up her spine. The look in Ericka's gaze was of strong wanting and needing. “I like you… like…” She started to blush and giggle before speaking again. “Like, LIKE… LIKE… you… I always have...”



Lilly was confused, what did she mean by that. “Like, like? What do you mean by that.”



Ericka laughed, “Oh stoooop, you know what that means…” Eriak explained as she brought Lilly closer to her face. “It means that I LIKE you,'' Ericka explained, looking with a deep gaze at Lilly. Those words didn’t help, but the slowly weird feeling that Lilly had right now as she was brought up toward Ericka ’s face kept increasing the closer she got. Any confusion that Lilly had was clarified as she was dragged toward those enormous lips. Lilly was unprepared as Ericka brought her body to her lips and started to smooch her over and over again. The puckered lips collided with her and sucked on her as she kissed the hell out of her. Lilly tried to escape the barrage of kissing but unfortunately she couldn't escape. Attack after attack, Lilly was hit with two glossy lips as she was kissed back to back over and over again. The layer of lipstick that Ericka was wearing started to rub off her with each kiss. Just as Lilly thought it couldn't get worse, Ericka pulled her away from her massive lips, just to stick her tongue out and give Lilly a very much undesired lick across the face. Plastering more slimy residue on her than the kisses beforehand. Grinning from ear to ear, Ericka finally spoke to Lilly as she held her close to her face like a prized toy, “Don’t worry,” Ericka explained sounding happy, “I’ll protect you and keep you safe. Than we can stay together forever!”



Lilly hadn’t the slightest idea what she was getting at, it was hard enough to come to terms with what was going on being shrunk, but now this? She was assaulted by kisses and licks, and now Ericka wanted to ‘keep her’? Was she like some kind of pet to Ericka? Never before had she heard how Ericka felt toward her until now, and it was creeping her out… and not just because of the size difference. Lilly opened her mouth to protest only to have the hand holding her tightened in a firm grip as Ericka's face spun toward the open door again. She looked like she was worried someone might enter through the doorway.



“Got to hurry,” Ericka said as she stood up and kept her eyes on the door. “Don’t worry Lilly, I’ll keep you safe.”



“What,” Lilly responded as she continued to be held in Ericka’s hand like some kind of toy. “Safe? JUST LET ME GO, PLEASE!” Lilly cried out.



Ericka either didn’t hear or didn’t care as she stood up facing the door. Just as Lilly was trying to understand what was going on, Ericka pulled her shorts and underwear down with her free hand. Still facing the door, Ericka leaned forward and bent down. Lilly was confused as she watched Ericka's body tower over her and stretch out before her. She was still being held in Ericka’s hand but now had her body elongated over her as she stretched out. Lilly was trying to understand what Ericka was doing, until Ericka finally looked down at her and gave her a sweet smile, “I’ll keep you safe I promise. I’ll see you tomorrow when we're alone in my room.”



Lilly’s confused frown grew deeper and more crazed at those words. What was she saying?! HER ROOM??? TOMORROW????



Before Lilly could speak she felt herself starting to fly upward. Ericka’s hand was already moving after her speech. Lilly looked up at the angle of ascent only to scream out as she saw the crevice she was heading toward. The slightly spread crack belonging to Ericak was hanging above Lilly. Ericka’s ass was splayed out enough to give Lilly a sight of her impact trajectory. She was heading toward Ericka’s black hole just above her. The void that would swallow anything inserted into it. Lilly opened her mouth just in time to have her face smash into fleshy walls that easily parted for her small screaming size.



Lilly’s face was flatten as she impacted the blubbery walls before her. She could feel the skin on her face being slathered in a smelly slime as she was inserted into Ericka’s backside. Her screams echoed off the dense skin around her. The pressure on her head was soon pushed onto her shoulders as she was shoved deeper. Her hips were next as Lilly’s crying face met something with some resistance. A wall of funky flesh. Unlike some of the smoother skin, this was slightly wrinkly with a much stronger smell of stench. The wall ahead seemed to all connect to a single center point… which to Lilly’s horror started to give way when she felt more pressure pushed on her feet. The tight opening widened like a mouth as she felt her face and hair get slathered in more grim. Lilly felt her shoulders get stuck as the new opening wouldn't widen to accept her.



Hope rushed thorugh Lilly as she didn’t think she would be inserted in Ericka’s filthy fucking hole… but a sudden jabbing sensation was sent thorugh Lilly’s body as Ericka shoved her harder forward. The weak walls gave way as Lilly was slurped up with little to no resistance. Lilly screamed for mercy as she felt her shoulder and soon her hips got gobbled up. Her legs could no longer kick as they were pinned by the big booty pressing around her. Lilly struggled all she could, but it only seemed to help Ericka get her inside her fucking ass. Hips soon turned to thighs, and then shins, and finally her feet were the last thing to be inserted. Lilly stopped moving. She stayed still like a dead animal, as she feared any trace of movement would send her into the depth of this festering shit hole faster.



Lilly found this was working as her feet stayed outside of the door to Ericka’s depths. As hot as her feet were stuck outside of Ericka’s ass, the insides were far worse, the muggy molten like miasma floating around Lilly made her sick. If she wasn’t starving, she would have thrown up a while ago. Her stomach twisted and turned every time she breathed. The rotten stench of Ericka’s insides made her want to kill herself. However there was still hope for her to escape. As long as Lilly’s feet were outside, she could try and shimey her way out-



“Just a little more and you’ll be allllll miiiiiiiine,” Ericka sang out loud with more joy than Lilly could imagine. Before she could react to those words, something firm and hard pushed at the bottom of her feet. She could feel Ericka’s fingernail poking at her.



“No no no… ERICKA NO PLEASE!” Lilly begged. “I’LL DO ANYTHING JUST DON’T PUT ME ALL THE WAY INSIDE!!!!” Lilly screamed and banged on the wall pushing into her face. The smelly inner skin reeking of what it usually held. Lilly prayed that Ericka heard her screams as she continued to struggle and worm her way out of Ericka’s colon.



Seconds passed and Lilly found her feet not being pushed from outside. She wasn’t being inserted anymore!



That thought of victory was shattered when she heard the large voice giggle, “AND BOOOOP.”



It only took a slight nudge and Lilly felt the pressure on the soles of her feet shove her inside all the way. The walls around her ankle soon slurped up her feet and closed behind her. Lilly’s bare soles pressed against the clamped exit as it refused to budge. Before Lilly could scream in horror she felt a tense sensation around her pinch and hugged her tight. The feeling of the intestinal walls around her wrapped around her with a monstrous hug. Suddenly the tightening sensation pressed and swarmed around Lilly tugging and yanking her along. Soon Lilly’s feet vanished from the anus they were pressed against and was soon swallowed upward into the deep dark depths of Lilly’s colon. Lilly gagged at the fresh scent that hit her. The feeling of claustrophobia pressing in on her. It didn’t last long before another tugging and jerking sensation hit her as Lilly felt her body being pulled and dragged along. She didn’t know how much deeper she went, but she soon lost track of how far away the exit was. She was now trapped inside Ericka.



Ericka now had complete control over Lilly and it horrified her to her core. She was now at the mercy of some crazy random bitch, assuming she made it out of her fucking alive. Judging by the sounds lying ahead of Lilly, she was in a very stinky situation.








John felt cold. No matter how much liquid filled his chamber he couldn’t stop shivering. Sure the welcoming warming sensation of a new layer of crud colliding with him was grateful, but the fact that John knew that it was just spit along with whatever happened to be floating in whoever's mouth, only made the action feel even less heartfelt than he wanted it to. Which considering being trapped in a jar to be spat on, lowered any hope that he was getting out soon. The crude fluids that once swam up to his shins were now up to his belly. The gallons of goop floated and fizzled around him as the bubbly contents of countless coughs and spiteful spits flooded John’s space. He could see dozens of discharges from the disgusting girls spitting and drooling into his prison. The layers of logies sloshing around with each shift from his chamber made John gag at the sight, and not just the smell. Slimy layers of slop splashed around him, while his head was coated in krusty krab caked to him from the dried out drool .



Splashing more of the mucus infused fluids away from his face and body, John did all he could before he heard the familiar sounds of another load of luscious goo spurting down from above. A scrap of pizza the size of his fist splattered John in the face, smothering him in a layer of slop that he didn’t want to be reminded of. It took him moments to swipe and swat away the foamy filth, smelling heavily of garlic and onions from all the food mixed into the slober.



As John recovered from the torment he was receiving he heard Hannah call out, “Okay, let’s brush our teeth and head to bed. My mom is coming home soon.”



The sound of a motherly figure supervising everyone was a godsend to John as she might be his only hope out of this hellhole. John looked through the glass as everyone in the slumber party headed toward the bathroom that was in another room. One by one each girl crammed into the not so big bathroom, all going to the sink and chattering about everyday stuff… not like they just killed most of John’s friends. Soon John was in a room filled with half a dozen Giantesses all talk and giggling. Teeth being brushed and words being shared from toothbrushes shoved inside mouths. Muttering words that John couldn’t make out, filled the small room with the bizarre speech. Giggles and chuckles as jokes were passed, maybe even comments of the night. All John knew was his sick torment would be over when they went to bed.



As John took comfort with that thought, a shadow blackened the sky. Looking up, John opened his mouth as he watched Hannah put her mouth over the opening in his home. Suddenly a surge of slushie- like liquid surged out of her squirting lips. A white foam of fluid flew out and hit John as he was doused in a harsh smelling scent of spearmint. The foamy fluids floated around John as he realized that Hannah just rinsed her toothpaste filled mouth and spat it on him.



Another face showed up as the sound of spitting filled John’s ears. A blast of bubbles blew into him as the fizzy foam floored him back into his swampy stew. The tidal wave of teeth cleaner collided with John and knocked him down into the disgusting deluge of discarded fluids. It took a moment for John to recover from the attack, however he had no rest as another shadow appeared.



“NO NO STOP!” John screamed.



The mouth had no remorse as the remaining fluids inside spurted out with a spattering spit that slammed into John’s face and body, sending him down into the septic sludge around him. John spat and swiped at his face to remove the speckling spatter that hit him, however another face was slowly coming into view. Her puckered mouth and lips closing out the top of the container John was in, John had enough time to cover his face as those lips spread and spewed out its contents all over him.



Waves after waves of mouthfuls of toothpaste, water, and whatever dislodged from brushing, filled the small chamber. What was once a small layer of spit and food scraps was filled with fuzzy foamy fizz and specks of unknowns. Spearmint smelling spit filled the small jar. John was soon up to his chest with the very warm liquids. The layers of cold liquid and hot mouth fluids were already parting leaving him chilly but warm all the same. Looking up he saw there was one last face that needed to spit on him. It was Izumi. As bad as his night was, Izumi spitting on him wasn’t a new problem. He had grown accustomed to the smaller girls’ loads. This wouldn’t be much of a problem-



Izumi spat her mouth wash on John, cutting his thoughts as the spearmint spiced spit splattered all around him in a glorious spray. As John recovered from the slimy and smelly sensation, he looked up at Izumi looking down at him.



“Well, I guess this is good night…” Izumi said shallowly.



John didn’t comment as he looked up at the monster. He could still feel the fresh layer of mouth water whirling around him. His feet were cold but his upper body was still warm from the fresh supply.



“Any last words before I leave?” Izumi asked.



John didn’t say anything out loud but he could only think of the words, “FUCK YOU”. He wanted to scream them out loud but he held his tongue as tight as he kept his mouth shut throughout the whole night.



“No?” Izumi replied before smiling, “Okay. I’ll say something. I never liked you. I hated your stupid face. So ugly. Anyway, this is goodnight…or I guess goodbye to be more exact.”



John felt his anger rising at those words. Who was this bitch to tell him that?!?! He was Ugly? FUCK HER AND HER UGLY-



John felt his prison moving as everything swayed and swash around. A wave of toothpaste splashed him. Coughing John tried to ride the waves better so he didn’t get capsized. Slowly recovering from the sudden movement John looked up to see what the fuck Izumi was doing.



His question was answered, he was being directed under a faucet.



John felt his body chill colder than the concoction around him. The frigid sensation spread up his body as he saw the large opening above him. Izumi wasn’t gonna do what he thought, was she??



“I would say hold your breath but that would be too mean, so you better exhale,” Izumi smiled a cold look down at John.



John opened his mouth at the worst time, as a torrent of water billowed down below. John was hit with so much force he passed out for a moment. By the time he came back to, the bottle he was in was starting to fill quickly with water and the previous fluids. The current mixed with the sludgy slime stuck in there with him. John could feel his arms and legs kicking in sync with each other as he tried to escape the horrible mixture of mucky mixture. The many layers of spit sloshed around and clung to John heavier than the fresh water. The swelling of slime stuck to him as he forced his body above the water level. As it increased and he was pushed to the top, John had hope. He could get out! HE COULD ESCAPE!!!



As John went up the neck of the narrowing chamber, he was getting closer and closer to the exit. He was gonna get out of this-



The water stopped as Izumi pulled it away just as John was a few centimeters away. He could almost reach the lip of the bottle. Why did she stop?



The answer was simple….



Izumi brought her hand over and lined up what looked to be a cork.



“No…” John gasped. “no please don’t…”



“In you gooo…” Izumi sang as the lid to the jar came into place. The sound of it popping into the snug opening filled the very small space John had left. He was now stuck in a sealed container.



This was fine, he could survive… he could try and-



There was a sudden tap on the side of the jar as John floated at the top of the locked container. It was Izumi looking in at him as she flicked the jar. She grinned at John as she wiggled her fingers at him.



“Just let it happen, or you’re gonna hate this, goodbye... you fucking loser.” Izumie smirked as she grabbed the bottle.



John was breathing heavily as his head was just above the concoction of fluids around him. He had just enough space for some air left in the bottle. Maybe he could outlive this situation, if someone opens the top for him. He could make it until then, right?



However Izumi had other plans as she grabbed the salad jar. As John watched Izumi hold it in one hand, she wasted no time. With her hand holding John’ prision she started to violently shake it. Up and down. The container shook vigorously as the mixture of water and other fluids flew around clouding the contents inside. The clear water that was layered at the top fizzed and foam into a murky connection as John and everything inside was shaken into a smoothie. No one could know how long John would last, but Izumi didn’t care. She continued to shake as she walked into the bedroom with everyone violently vibrating the container with such force that it looked like her hand was going subsonic speeds. John didn’t last long, even holding his breath didn’t help as it all went up his nose. As John gagged and fought, he found himself being flung around in a whirlpool of mouthwash. He didn’t stand a chance as Izumi continued to shake that bottle at various speeds for the rest of the sleepover, just to make sure John was no more...










Jack was the last one left. Everyone else was gone. It was made more clear as Izumi walked into the bedroom holding a filled jar full of a slurry of sludge being mixed together. It was the last place he saw John. If there was any doubt if John was still in there, Izumi was still jiggling the jar around, allowing something more SOLID to bump and bounce off the sides of the fluid filled jar. Jack could put things together and deduce that John had met a very horrible ending.



Looking away from the sloshing spital slurry, Jack hoped it was over for John and he wasn’t still fighting the hopeless battle of survival in the torrent of liquids. The way Izumi shook the jar with John in it made Jack feel sea sick just at the sight of it. Jack was still recovering when Hannah started to speak.



“Okay, so for our last two toys… wait… where did the other one go?!” Jack jerked his head toward Hannah, as this was the first time she sounded panicked. “Guys we need to find-”



“She’s with me,” Ericka spoke out calmly.



Hannah and everyone else turned to Ericka as she sat there with a calm smile of bliss on her face.



“What,” Hannah asked, sounding confused.



“Lilly… I’m gonna keep her,” Ericka explained as more of a fact than a request.



Hannah frowned before she went to ask her what she meant by that, “Keep?”



Ericka nodded again as she patted her lower abdominal. “She’s coming home with me. Lilly’s gonna stay with me forever.”



Jack was appalled by the words he was hearing, Lilly was being treated less than a person and more of a thing. Worse was how Hannah slowly gave up as she shrugged, “Fine… it looks like we have only ONE left to play with tonight. I guess I need to think of another game for us to play-”



The sound of a door closing further in the house was heard and a high pitched giggle echoed through the home as new people entered the house. Jack watched as Hannah went pale as she glanced over at Jack.



“Shit! My mom’s back,” Hannah hissed. “Hurry, get rid of everything.” Jack looked at the panicked girl as she looked more worried than Jack felt through the entire night. Hannah was nervous and fidgety as she tried to clean things up. She looked to be in a panicked state.



However when Hannah and Kristen’s mom called out, “Honey, how’s it going…” she froze up as she looked around the room to try and observe how much more cover up was needed.



As some girls tried to cover up the giant cardboard maze, Hannah went to buy time as she left the room, “OH hi mom… your back.” Jack felt some hope in his soul as he watched the fucking monstrous giantess sweating and frantickly trying to hide their misdoings. It seemed the mother would be his only hope for freedom and justice.



“HELP!! HANNAH’S MOM HELP! HELP ME!!” Jack screamed as loud as he could when he heard the adult voices getting closer. He noticed a few faces turn toward him with a scowl but he screamed his lungs out as hard as he could. “HELP ME! PLEASE!! SAVE ME!!!”



Just as Jennifer darted for Jack, Hannah’s mom, Marissa, walked in. She had a happy look on her face as she walked into the large bedroom. “Oh my, it looks like everyone is getting ready for bed.” She said looking around, “Did everyone eat dinner? There should have been enough pizza for every...one?” Marisa’s train of thought slowed down as Jack saw her eyes lock in on him. HE wept with joy as Jack jumped up and down and waved down the adult woman. “What… what's this…” Marisa asked again at the sight she saw, and she slowly walked toward Jack’s prison.



“No, mom it’s not what you think,” Hannah blurted out trying to stop her mother, but it had no effect on the mother. She walked right up to Jack begging for her, as she slowly lifted up the jar to look at him.



“Is… is this a shrunken BOY?” Hannah's mom asked, sounding enraged.



“Mom-” Kristen started but was cut with a harsh glare from her mom.



“Girls! You know how I feel about BOYS at a slumber party!” Marisa roared looking at her daughters.



Hannah tried to explain to her mother, “Bu-but mom I-”



“NO BUTS!” Marisa spoke sternly as she held onto Jack’s jar. “I was very clear… and you deliberately disobeyed me…”



Jack couldn’t help but feel relieved as Hannah and Kristen’s mom chewed them out. She was waving her finger and hands around to get her point across. The room was so silent that the harsh tone of Marisa echoed through the room. After a long scolding, Marisa sighed as she looked at her twin girls. “I’m just trying to help you girls succeed in life. I don’t want you both chasing boys like this… okay?”



Frowning, Jack looked at the mother. She let out another sigh as she headed closer to her daughters before she hugged them, “I love you both… I just don’t want you making the same mistakes as me. Okay?”



Hannah and Kristen nodded before saying, “Yes mom.”



“Good…” Marisa said before pulling them in tight, “Now give your mom a kiss on the cheek.” Both girls were protesting but Marisa didn’t give up, “I’ll hug you both all night unless you give mommy a kiss goodnight…”



“OH MOM!” Hannah whined but finally gave in, kissing her on the cheek. Kristen wasn’t too far behind kissing Marisa on the other check.



“I love you both… now I think it’s time for bed, or at least for your mommy to leave you girls alone…” Their mother laughed.



“MOOOOM!” Hannah cried out in shame of the motherly talk in front of her friends.



“Okay okay…” Marisa laughed, backing out of the room still laughing, “You girls have a nice night… or a long morning,” Marisa chuckled, “I know how these sleepovers work.”



“MOOOOOOOOOM,” Hannah and Kristen both cried out, making her laugh as she left the room before closing the door with Jack in her other hand.



Marisa chuckled as she looked toward the other adult woman in the hallway, Elise. Elise was Izumi’s single mother, so with both of their daughters being so close, they were just as close.



“The girls are tucked in for the night,” Marisa told Elise who looked relieved at the news.



Marisa smiled wider as she grew closer to Izumi’s nicely shaped mother. Marisa let a sly smile creep over her face as she swayed up to Elise body closer than one should be, just before pulling her hips into hers, “Soooo, with the girls going to bed,” Marisa whispered loud enough into Elise’s ear that Jack picked up on the heated tone. “Maybe we should too… hmmm?”



Elise was on the verge of breaking down at the sound of the wanting tone in that voice tickling at her ears. Marisa was so in control right now that Elise could only mutter “yeah, maybe we should...” as Marisa did a quick nibble on her ear before grabbing her arm and tugging her toward her bedroom.



Jack was so hard right now watching the massive woman flirt and play with each other, he nearly forgot how big he was. He didn't know why he was so turned on, but he was finding it difficult to focus on his rescue when both of them were reacting like this to each other. However… he was still tiny and stuck in a jar. So he watched Marisa kiss Elise…. He grew silent as the two giantesses started to get into some foreplay as they headed to another room down the hall.



Being pulled along as he was stuck in Marisa’s grasp. Jack was dragged along into the bedroom with the sight of said furniture in the middle. Both giantesses started to get more friskey the closer they got to the mattress. Sounds of the two giantess kissing and sucking each other’s lips filled the empty room. Marisa nibbling parts of Elise’s neck causing her to bite her lip and gasp in shock. Jack could see Elise shivering from each pink mark left by Marisa. Before Jack knew it the bedroom door slammed shut and he was between two giggling and blushing women. Both of which couldn’t stop pawing each other.



“Wait wait,” Elisa said, sounding worried, suddenly pulling away from Marisa. “I don’t… I mean… Izumi is so close that-”



Marisas was already pressing into Elisa, smooching her lips silent as she dropped Jack and his jar on the bed, “Shhhhh…. She won't hear us, trust me…. Okay?”



Jack landed on the bed, however, he couldn’t help but look at the giantess as they were so close to each other, that he would have mistaken them as one person. Jack watched Marisa touch and kiss Elisa over and over as she kept nudging her an inch closer to the bed. Finally Marisa caved, “okay.”



With the door to the bedroom shut, and both women were in agreement with what to do, all hell broke loose. Marisa wasted no time attacking Elisa’s clothing like it was the end of the world as she disrobed her faster than Jack could blink. Before Jack could inhale, a shirt, leggings, and definitely a pair of underwear was tossed away. Before Jack knew it he was looking up at two nude mothers pressing into each other kissing and licking parts of each other's body.



Jack closed his eyes as he heard the giantess panting, moaning, and giggling as they explored each other. It wasn’t till now that he realized he was free. He could escape now right? Or should he wait for Marisa to change him back to his normal size? Those two thoughts ran through his mind for an instant, but his gut was screaming to get the fuck out of there. Not sure if this was the right move to make, Jack listened to his stomach and headed for the jar’s opening that was now reachable on its side.



Crawling toward the massive open hole to the outside world, Jack ran for his freedom.



Suddenly there was a loud gasp from Elisa. Jack turned to watch as Marisa had shoved Elisa backwards onto the bed. Jack watched as the massive backside fell toward the mattress he was on. It took just a moment to realize what was gonna happen when the enormous billion ton woman hit the soft bedding. The jar he was in jerked up and down sending Jack flying around, colliding with the glass siding and pinging off it like a rubber ball. His body hurt and his head was wozzy as he tried to recover from all the impacts and bouncing.



“Whose my sexy girl…” Marisa cooed as she started to get closer. Jack could just make out a fuzzy image of Marisa climbing on top of the bed and pinning Elisa to the mattress with some kissing and mostly if not all of her naked body.



“Marisa,” Elisa gasped between a heated kiss. “Why…” She got out before another smooch silencing her till they broke for air. “Are you-” Another kiss and heavy moaning from their touching mouths and tongues before Elisa could squeak out, “So aggressive.”



“Why,” Marisa repeated laughing. “Well, cause it’s been a few weeks. Annnnd the girls are having a slumber party…” Jack watched as Marisa turned her head toward him still in the sideways jar, “And to top it off… I have a fun game that we can play.”



Jack froze at the almost childish way she said that last part. It reminded him of Maria’s daughters and how they treated his friends with their GAMES. She was just like her fucking kids!



“A game,” Elise repeated, curious at Marisa’s words.



“Yup, a fun game…” Marisa replied as she started to reach for Jack’s jar. He was too busy realizing the family resemblance, that by the time he knew he was in danger, it was too late. Marisa’s enormous hand already grabbed the jar he was in and tilted it up right before carrying it off the bed. “A game this guy is gonna play with us,” Marisa replied before grinning at Jack with an all too familiar smile, “Isn’t that right?”



Jack shook his head and shouted no, but either Marisa didn’t hear or didn’t care what his option was on this game. Instead, Marisa rolled off of Elise as she sat up on the side of the bed. “First… I think you should roll over, okay babe.”



“Roll over,” Elise responded confused.



Marisa nodded, “Yup. Come on dear. You trust me right?”



Jack watched as the giantess on the bed rolled over and sighed, “I guess. I swear to god, if this is something weird Mar, I’m going home.”



“It’s not that weird, jeez, E. Just flip that jiggly ass over for me will you,” Marisa laughed as she leaned over toward the nightstand next to the bed.



Jack was still stuck as he watched Marisa’s naked body lean over and start rummaging through the drawer. To Jack’s relife, Elisa laughed before she asked the question he was thinking, “What are you doing?”



“Getting things ready,” Marisa responded, not giving away anything at all.



“Well, you're taking forever,” Elisa replied, still laying on her stomach and slowly swaying her naked hips left and right, “I’m about to fall asleep if you take any longer…” Elisa purred, wiggling her hips in a hypnotic pace.



“No need to worry about that,” Marisa laughed as she finally grabbed what she needed, “I got it. Okay… time for the fun to start. You ready for a night you won't forget,” Marisa asked, turning toward Jack with a wicked grin.



Jack’s eyes widened as he saw the materials that Marisa had in her hands. A rather large and long dildo and some “sticky till wet” glue. Two items that told Jack they were meant for him. Just as Jack was gonna say something, Elisa responded with a giggle, “I sure am, now stop taking so long.”



Marisa winked at the petrified Jack as she spoke softly, “Here we go.”



Jack was taken back by the playful wink, that was till Marisa started to put together her gear. The dildo was quickly strapped on as Marisa connected the straps till she was sprouting her own fake dick springing outward with excitement. Marisa then picked up Jack’s jar and held him in one hand as she held onto the jelly like stuff in her other hand. Marisa slowly mounted Elisa’s back side, legs spread on either side of Elisa’s hips. “Mmm, your ass looks amazing tonight,” Marisa announced with pure lust in her voice.



Elisa laughed, “You say that every time you see it.”



Marisa nodded as she went on, “And it’s true every time…”



Jack watched as Marisa popped the top of the sticky solution in her other hand and started to dribble it over the tip of her plastic cock. After a decent gooey amount applied, she dropped the bottle and took her hand and gave her dildo toy a few pumps, spreading the concoction around the whole device before turning toward Jack. “Time for the surprise,” She whispered.



Jack shook his head, but Marisa didn’t listen as she slowly started to turn the jar upside down. Jack was sliding and falling toward the entrance of his safe haven. The opening that was just above the slick and sticky looking sex toy. The strap on was the only place for Jack to fall as Marisa held him close enough not to miss. Just like sprinkling some spice on her food, Marisa gave the jar a nice little jiggle sending Jack toward the exit quicker.



Screaming, Jack tried to grab onto the ledge of the jar, but it was too slippery as his hands and fingers slipped past. Jack went tumbling through the air for a brief moment before his back slammed into something hard and firm, not to mention wet and slimy. Just as he thought he would fall off he felt his back tugging on him and keeping him in place.



Struggling Jack tried to break free, but found the invisible force on his back holding him firmly in place. He was stuck. Glued in place. It wasn’t till he heard Marisa laugh that he realized what was going on, especially when he felt the monolithic tower he was on shudder and shake as it pushed into something.



Jack didn’t have to wonder as Elisa let out a gasp and protested, “MARISA! THAT’S MY-”



Marisa didn’t hold back as she chuckled before answering, “You ass? Ohhhh yeah it is. We’re going dirty tonight sugar. Now… you got a pillow to bite, don't you? Cause I’m going in hard, and I want to hear you scream my name.”



Jack felt the shudder of the strap on as Marisa teased and prodded Elisa’s back side. This was beyond anything he wanted to experience as he tried to pull himself off the shaft, but his back was stuck in the tar like material clinging to him. No matter how hard Jack fought he was stuck, in fact he swore he could feel his skin coming off at how hard he was trying to yank himself off the sticky dildo. However nothing changed as Marisa looked down at Jack and what had to be Elisa’s booty.



“You ready for this,” Marisa asked out loud.



Jack screamed his answer, “NOOOOO!”



Elisa thought it was to her and she let out a soft, “...Yeah.”



Jack watched the gleeful look in Marisa's eyes flare up as suddenly he felt himself surging forward with a startled gasp and cry from Elisa. The sound of something surginging forward across a fleshy portal, as Jack watched Marisa slowly thrust her hips forward. Jack had just a moment to see a shadow arise before he felt a tidal wave of firm fleshy skin roll over him as he was jammed into a hell known to most of his friends tonight. Jack gagged as the stench of booty blasted him all of a sudden. The hot dark chamber of Elisa’s ass assaulted his sense of smell faster than the fading light. Jack choked on the god awful stench coming from all around in the dark recesses of Elisa’s ass. The stench stung as Jack struggled to cover his nose. As much as Jack moved around, it seemed the glue on his back wasn’t coming undone.



The thrust forward into Elsia’s depths was slow but deep, which gave Jack enough time to feel his sticky situation hold him tight. It wasn’t till Jack felt Elisa's insides coating him, that his body was starting to regain movement. He could move again!



This movement would have been rejoiced by Jack, if Marisa didn’t bottom out suddenly. The unexpected jerking sensation of the strap on hitting the maximum depth it could thrust into, sent Jack flying forward with moments, freeing him from his confines. He landed on some soft but spongy ground as he looked around in the dark depths. He couldn’t see anything, but he could hear it all. Elisa’s deep throaty cry filled the chamber as it rumbled before the sound of something large retreating away from Jack.



Jack couldn’t help but question what was going on, “Wh… what? Where… no why am I-”



The sudden sound of something massive surging forward in a slurpy and sloshy sound hit Jack, almost as suddenly as the weight of a massive object. It was like walking into the street and in front of a bus or truck as it ran right into him. Jack was launched deeper into the cavern from the impact. Rolling and tumbling around from the force that sent him catapulting deeper into this unknown hell.



“Hel-” Jack panted trying to get his breath back as the sound of sliding and thrusting could be heard all around. The sounds of Elisa grunting, groaning, and begging for more could be heard in time with the giant object pushing in and out of her. The massive plastic strapon struck with a speed that Jack couldn’t keep up with. Before Jack knew it the walls around him, the very floor he was laying on, quaked and shivered before they exploded in a spasm. They shook and vibrated with such force that Jack was once again tossed around from the violent earthquakes he experienced as his world collapsed and widden at intervals.



Jack struggled to get up as he felt the quivering around him as they wiggled and vibrated. Jack tried to stand up, but he felt the extra layer of goo around him starting to build up on him as the anal juices started to pile up, The smell only help ram home where he was…



The sound of something slithering away could be heard as the slinking sound of something retreating was heard. Jack’s eyes widened in the dark cavern as he knew it was the dildo retreating. “WIAT NO NO NO! STOP !!! YOU LEFT ME!!!” Jack screamed as loud as he could but the retreating plastic sex toy kept pulling further away. Jack watched as a sudden gaping hole opened allowing a tunnel of light into this dark land. Jack was so happy to see some light… until he noticed the hole slowly closing. Panic set in as he watched the hole closing, dwindling the light he so desperately wanted to see. As hard and fast as Jack could, he stumbled and crawled forward. He suddenly realized he would never make it as he had almost a full football field length of colon to go. He couldn’t make it in time. Jack watched with horror as daylight slowly faded in on him. “NO NO LET ME OUUUUUUUT!” Jack screamed, crawling as fast as he could, but the portal to the outside world shut with a sickening squishing sound as Jack was soon locked away. Jack was yet again a prisoner. He was a captive till he was released… God knew when that would be.






Marisa pulled out of Elisa’s gapping booty. She took great joy in watching that spasming asshole wink shut slowly, closing ever so slowly till it imploded shut. It was now home to some random boy she fucked up that ass.



Delighted in how things turned out, Marisa slowly slid up against Elisa and spooned her as she nuzzled the back of her neck, “Tonight was fun, right?”



Elisa thought about it a few moments before replying, “Are we ever gonna tell the kids about us?”



Marisa was shocked by the question, but figured it was coming eventually, “Of course. Did you want to tell them in the morning or later?”



Elisa shifted in Marisa’s arms before replying, ‘When the others leave.”



“Of course,” Marisa replied, scouching in closer to Elisa. Marisa had her pelves pushing into Elsia’s backside, as she wiggled back into her. They were silently grinding into each other as they enjoyed the night together. Finally Marisa spoke after a while, “What if they don’t approve…”



Marisa sighed before nuzzling the back of Elisa’s neck which sent a shiver through her body as she whispered to her, “I know my girls… and you know your daughter. It’ll be fine.” As Marisa talked she brought her hand around and pressed it into Elisa’s lower gut. After a few moments of rubbing and pressing Marisa smiled as she felt the tiniest of reverberation from the mini person stuck inside of Elisa, screaming and baning for release.



Marisa gave Elisa a soft pat and rub in the same area as the tiny boy was, just before whispering into Elisa’s ear in a sexy tone, “And if the girls don’t like it, well I can think of a few things to give them to make them happier…”



Marisa gave Elisa’s lower gut a few harder pats that jiggled around as she massaged the lower gut of her lover. Marisa turned Elisa toward her as she kissed her directly on the lips, “Now stop worrying about the what ifs and just enjoy tonight. It’s not every night that you get to enjoy having someone up your ass. I’m kind of jealous,” Marisa said, squeezing her lover closer.



“Jealous?” Elisa laughed, “Of what?”



Marisa smiled as she nestled closer to Elisa before yawning, “Jealous of having a guy in your ass while sleeping with the woman of your dreams.”



Elisa giggled as she snuggled closer to Marisa, “Well you are the woman of my dreams, that’s for sure.”



Both women were comfortable enough to slowly head to sleep. Leaving Jack in a bad situation as he pushed against the unbudging door. It seemed like Elisa wasn’t letting him out anytime soon. Sadly by the increasing smell of the horrendously building stench, Jack was in for a shitty night. He didn’t know how long he would be able to last, but his situation just got crappier as he could hear that he wasn’t alone. The sounds of the last step of digestion slowly filled the chamber as it would be a very long and grueling night.






Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think.