- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A commission

You can help support me https://subscribestar.adult/kickyou 

You can also join my discord https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

Tim sat at his kitchen table as he tried to ignore the ever-pounding sounds of a freaking soccer ball bouncing off the side of his backyard fence. He told his neighbors over a hundred times that their damn daughter can’t be using his wooden fence as a target practice. Yet, either they never said anything or the fucking child ignored both her parents and his wishes. So now, he got to listen to the repetitive pounding and slamming of a leathery ball bouncing off his wooden walls, as it echoed throughout his home and into his ears.

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

Grinding his teeth Tim closed his eyes and tried to ignore the sounds as he sipped his morning coffee and tried to think of what he needed to do today. Blocking out the constant sound of that blasted kid, Tim opened up his phone and read an article he pulled up the other day about the recent demand for the new home security. The fact that crime and break-ins dropped drastically in neighborhoods with shrinking security only made it look that much better, but the fact that home fatalities dropped down to triple digits was even more amazing. Tim was never one to want to own a gun, and with this security system, he wouldn’t need one at all. Smiling at the idea, he quickly grimaced at the savage thumping that echoed in the back of his yard.

“If only I could find a way to get rid of that pest…” Tim muttered as he started to place an order for the security device. One problem at a time.




It hadn’t been only a few days before Tim got his package. Thankfully delivery was quick and fast. Something he always enjoyed about ordering from Mamazon, three-day delivery was a godsend. Tim grabbed the package off his door and brought it inside. He quickly shut his front door and hurried into his living room before ripping the box open and looking inside at the packaged device in his hands. It was a simple-looking security system. Opening it up, he glanced at the small pad-looking device and flipped it over.

The clasp on the back looked self-explanatory and Tim was already slapping it on the side of his wall and started to set it up. Just as Tim started it up, he heard the sound of something slamming sound crashing into his shed in his backyard.

“Jesus!” Tim shouted as he snapped the security device on his wall and headed to his backyard to see what the fuck that noise was. Opening the back door, Tim glanced around and saw his shed had a big dent in the side of it.  “OH COME ON!”  Tim shouted as he walked closer to the damage.  Next to the smashed side of his shed, was a fucking soccer ball. The very ball he knew he heard over the countless days bashing up against the side of his fence. “Mother fucker,” Tim growled as he looked over to his damn neighbor's house. Looking over his fence he didn’t see that damn stupid teen kid always practicing her kicks on his fence. She was nowhere in sight, most likely she ran off after losing her ball in his yard. “Stupid kid…” Tim shook his head. He wasn’t going to bother picking up the ball or giving it back. Tim figured once it was in his yard, it was his.  Maybe he would take a kitchen knife later and pop the blasted ball.

Tim quickly shut his door and turned back to what he was doing.

“Right my security,” Tim said to himself as he headed back to the box and picked up the instructions. “Attach to the wall,” Tim read as he looked at the blinking device, “Check.” Tim went to read more of the instructions, “Activated in a few moments…” Tim flipped the page and went on, “Make sure to input custom code,” Tim stood up as he headed toward the device. Tim looked up and saw the shrinking security device counting down, already on the number five. Frowning he looked down at the instructions and read, “Input code within thirty seconds or it will activate… WAIT WHAT?!” Tim looked up and saw the number reading one…

Tim wasn’t fast enough as he watched the machine light up and a bright light flashed in his house swarming him in a sudden blinding light that left him crying out before fainting from the shock of what just happened…





Tim had the worst headache ever. It was like someone hit him over the head with something hard like a rock or stone. Groggy and aching, Tim sat up and rubbed his pain-filled head. There was clearly a bump on his skull from whatever bopped him on the skull.

“Shit what happened,” Tim asked as he started to stand up feeling dizzy and woozy. He couldn’t help but look around and see the room was still foggy and blurry from his injury. After a few long moments, things started to come together. However, as Tim watched the room come back into focus, he knew something was wrong. He had to have had a concussion as everything was enormous. The chairs, the walls, the door to his home, even the fucking tiles he was standing on! Everything was giant compared to Tim and it didn’t make any sense!

Looking around the familiar but very oddly strange world of his home gigantify, Tim couldn’t do much but wander around the floor like a lost bug. He had no idea what to do, or where to go. He could only hope that someone heard or saw something.  They should be getting help or checking up on him soon. What else could Tim even do right now, other than-

The sudden sound of pounding filled Tim’s home as someone was knocking on the front door.  The startling sound made Tim spin toward the noise, delighted in the sudden help he was getting.  He knew someone was gonna help him!

“HEY MR… YO MR, uhhh, NEIGHBOR!” A familiar annoying voice called out. 

Tim closed his eyes and groaned at the voice of the last person he wanted to see right now, “Not her… anyone but her…”

Tim listened as the fucking soccer girl from next door banged on his door again hard, “MR… uh… person!  Shit I don’t know your name,” she grumbled before going back to nailing on Tim’s door, “OLD GUY, YOU HOME?!”

“SHE DOESN’T EVEN KNOW MY NAME,” Tim roared at the stupid teenager banging on his front door.

“Hey dude… if you’re home say something… no?” Obviously she didn’t hear Tim’s tiny protesting as the handle to the door was jiggled and twisted. The front door wasn’t locked as it slowly opened to show the causal teen girl standing there at the entrance to his house. “You home,” She called out again peering around the door frame.  

“Jesus, yeah sure, just come on in,” Tim grumbled annoyed at the childish behavior. Trying to calm down, Tim headed toward the giant neighbor girl who was looking around inside his home.  Tim quickly started to scream the tomgirl’s name, “RILEY HEY DOWN HERE RILEY!!”

The tan athletic girl stood in the doorway not even flinching at the noise that Tim was making. Riley continued to look around, her goofy face looking silly as she looked left and right, but not down toward Tim’s voice. Her blonde hair swished as she swirled her head about. After a few moments, her face scrunched up as she gave a carefree shrug and went, “Meh, must be out or something…” Riley didn’t even bother to check the floor as her giant sneakers stepped past the entrance to Tim’s home and landed on the floor before him. The sound of the rubbery soles smashing into the ground made Tim pause in his steps as he heard the squeaking and scrunching sounds of rubber molding into the floor.  The massive shoes slamming on the ground shook Tim to his core as he realized just how big Riley was right now. Tim looked at Riley as she already slammed his door shut and continued to take another mighty step toward Tim.

“Oh no… fuck fuck fuck!” Tim screamed as Riley took a casual step toward him with a sudden startling sound smashing down into the ground. Tim heard Riley taking another step, and her mighty feet were already hovering over Tim’s body. He was in direct line of crushing as Riley walked forward. Tim dived out to the side as the tomboy’s foot smashed into the tilted floor and left a mark on his recently clean tiles where her dirty shoe covered foot, mashing into the ground. The outlines of her soles marked what would have been Tim’s death. “Oh, Jesus… this isn’t good. No, she needs to go,” Tim cried out as he watched the young teen heading toward Tim’s backyard. Her tight athletic shorts and shirt clinging to her body from what had to be the workout she was doing before showing up.  

“I'm just gonna grab my ball and go, or whatever…” Riley called out again, not bothering to wait for a possible response as she opened the back door to Tim’s house. She marched out into the backyard, taking steps that would equal to hundreds of feet if not a few miles compared to Tim. In a matter of moments, Riley was in Tim’s backyard picking up her lost soccer ball and heading back. The content look on her face told Tim that she didn’t care that she was trespassing, as long as she got her soccer ball back.

Hating that maybe this was his one and probably only chance to get help, he decided to try and trust Riley and see if she would save him. Heading toward the back door that she was approaching from the other side, Tim started to jump and wave Riley down. It wasn’t till she was nearly on top of him that the size difference really sank in. The soccer ball that she had, slowly being dribbled toward the door, was equally the size of a house in Tim’s eyes. It would crush him if it so much as rolled over his body. Tim screamed as he dove out of the way as the white and blue ball bounced and rolled into his kitchen just before Riley quickly followed behind the rolling ball.

Tim looked up to watch Riley shut the back door before giving the soccer ball a nice tap with her foot, sending it into the wall, and bouncing off with a mighty thump. “HEY!” Tim shouted at the possible mark that Riley left in his home. Still, she didn’t hear him, as she let the ball roll to her foot before she tucked it between her ankles. Looking around, Rily arched an eyebrow.

Riley decided to call out again, “HEY OLD PERSON!” Tim felt insulted as he wasn’t that old. Maybe a decade or so older than this freaking soccer teen brat but not OLD PERSON age! Still, Riley didn’t seem to react to any words that Tim was shouting at her right now. Riley instead went on, “Is it cool if I grab some food or whatever,” She called out smiling at the lack of response she heard. “Soooo, like no response, means a yes. Right?  Sweet,” Riley muttered as she rolled her soccer ball to the fridge and broke it open. She glanced inside and let out a chuckle, “Nice...”

Tim watched the giant teenage child open his fridge and rummage around in it, while she played footsy with her soccer ball. She didn’t seem to care what she found but grabbed a few things before spinning away from the fridge and doing some fancy footwork with the ball again before coming to a stop at the counter, now with the ball between her legs. It wasn’t long before she tossed the food she got from the fridge up on the counter along with a can of Coke as she started to make what looked to be a mega sandwich. Tim watched with total disbelief and anger, as the teen made a snack for herself after raiding his freaking fridge, all AFTER breaking into his damn home! It was beyond words as he watched the childish kid press the bread slices together and snort, “Now this is a decent-sized sandwich.”

Riley stomped past Tim while passing the ball between her feet as he made her way toward the living room, but clearly not toward the exit to Tim’s home. Riley seemed to not be done hanging around, as she hopped onto the couch and proceeded to kick her feet up on the coffee table like this was her own house. The well-used and battered-looking sneakers crashed on the table, sending dirt from the soles all over the table as she hunkered down on Tim’s couch in a casual position. A show came on as she started to snack on her food and drink, not giving a care about whose home she was in, or how she was ruining the home.

“This fucking bitch,” Tim shouted as he watched the massive girl scarf down the enormous amount of food in her hand. It only took a few bites before Riley was dealing with the remnants of her sandwich snack. She was licking her fingers clean by the time Tim made it toward the enormous soccer ball near her feet. “Shit… okay… how do I get her attention,” Tim asked himself watching the gigantic-sized teenager slumped up on his couch. Maybe he could try and push the soccer ball around and get her attention.

Heading over to the ball, Tim gave it the biggest shove he could and jammed his body into the object.

It didn’t move a micrometer.

“Fucking hell,” Tim shouted as he panted from the effort he gave. The ball was heavier than he thought. There’s got to be something he could do to get the lazy teen’s attention. Tim looked up at the tanned blonde-haired girl watching his TV. Her blue eyes were focused on the screen and nothing else.  “This is impossible. She would need to-”

The next few words were silenced as Riley’s left foot came off the table and toward the ball that Tim was near. Her enormous sneaker-covered foot came crashing down dangerously close as she caught the ball with her ankle and rolled it away from Tim. Not taking her eyes off the screen, Riley started to pass the ball between her feet and did a few soccer moves and tricks with the ball. Rolling the ball around her foot and popping it up on her foot, balancing it before flipping and passing it back between her feet.  Tim watched the giantess mindlessly playing around as he did his best to not get caught up in the footwork.

As Tim was thinking of something else to do to get Riley’s attention, the sound of an annoying commercial came on and Riley let out an annoying sound, “Ugh, again?  So many commercials, I just want to watch some television.”

Tim watched as she rolled her eyes and looked down at her feet and the ball she was messing around with. For a split second, the ball bumped into Riley’s right foot and stayed there. Her head turned slowly as it directed toward Tim’s tiny body. Tim started to wave as he watched the giant enormous face direct itself toward him.  Tim shouted the hardest he could, “HEY!”

Riley looked at Tim and the next set of words she spoke crushed his heart. With a sound of complete disgust, Riley quickly said, “UGH, a bug…”

Tim watched Riley slowly get up off the couch and head toward Tim. He had no time to run as the mighty sneaker-covered feet of Riley made it toward him in seconds, as she started positioning themselves above him. Tim fell to the ground screaming as he watched the massive gridded shoe show its bottom toward him. The checkered board pattern of his demise lay out before him, blocking out the sky as Riley went to smash him to a smudge on the ground.

Tim screamed his heart out, “NOOOOOOO!”

To Tim’s horror-stricken heart, he watched as the shoe pulled back and a confused Riley peered down. “Did you just…” Riley bent down and got closer, as she lowered herself toward Tim’s pathetically tiny frail body. Finally Riley noticed Tim and gasped, “NO WAY… YOU'RE THE OLD DUDE?! WHY ARE YOU SO SMALL?!?!?” Tim held back an angry response as he quickly pointed to the shrinking security system he tried to install. Riley looked toward the box and slowly started to laugh. “No fucking way… did you really try to install one of those shrinking systems…. And ended up shrinking yourself?! OMG!!!!” Riley pulled back and fell on Tim’s couch laughing like a child. “THAT’S SO FUNNY!!”

Tim glared at the young teen giggling, snickering, and laughing. Her delight in his accident wasn’t anything he found funny. Still, it didn’t help that Riley was busy dying of laughter to help fix this problem right now. However, to Tim’s delight he watched the teen girl slowly get up off the couch before whipping a few tears from her eyes and saying, “Okay so like, you need me to fix this for you?”

“PLEASE!” Tim begged as Riley slowly left the side of the couch and headed toward the device. She stood there looking at it. Tim shouted at Riley praying she could hear him, “THE PASSWORD IS-”

Riley pulled back from the device, “No one knows about this?”

Tim frowned, “WELL NO, I JUST INSTALLED IT.  WHY?!”

Riley went on, “So like it’s just you and me? No one else…”

“Uhhh yeah,” Tim called out to the giantess. “Like I said you’re my only hope!”

Riley slowly pulled away from the shrinking security device as she looked down at Tim. Tim watched the giant teen girl grin a devilish look, as she didn’t look like she wanted to help him. Tim opened his mouth but was cut off when Riley spoke.

“Well well well… would you look at this. It seems I found a very stupid bug in my neighbor’s house,” Riley smirked as she stood there staring right at TIm.

“What…” Tim muttered looking around for this bug she was talking about.

“I better get rid of the little pest before HE gets back,” Riley spoke as she slowly started to peel off her shoes with the back of her heels. One sneaker slipped off and slapped to the ground before the next, thudding right next to the enormous footwear. Riley was now barefooted with just her socks on, as she stood there in Tim’s home looking mischievously at Tim, who was still perplexed at what was going on.

“Uh… what? Riley, what’s going on,” Tim asked watching the enormous girl slowly start to walk toward him. Her gray sock-covered foot slapped the ground as she approached him in a steady manner. A deep feeling of survival kicked in as Tim felt the need to get away. The stomps toward him were imposing a certain degree of doom that Tim wasn’t feeling inclined to stick around for. Tim shook his head as he realized it was time to run, but after another mighty stomp, it was clear that Tim had no chance of outrunning this monstrous girl who was busy smirking with each step she took.

The enormous feet were catching up faster than Tim was expecting as the thumping grew closer. It wasn’t long before he could practically smell the stench of sweat filling the air around him. Tim soon watched as a large shadow hovered over him. Looking up, Tim watched as a sock-covered foot came crashing down right on top of him. Tim screamed as he felt the impact of Riley’s foot flatten him to the ground and pin him under the enormous wall of flesh and sock.

Tim screamed as he was pushed to the hard ground floor and soon picked up from with the foot as he was carried off pinned to the foot, right toward his damn couch. Riley was walking toward the last place she was and quickly plopped down on the couch like she hadn’t just stepped on someone. The moment she sat down, Tim felt himself being flicked up on the table and thrown off the socked foot and onto the hard material below of his coffee table. Tim coughed at the harsh toxic-smelling foot taste in his mouth, as he had to suffer it from being stuck to the foot.  Tim continued to mouth off about the treatment he was getting before he noticed where he had fallen off at.  He was right in front of the giant enormous foot that dragged him here with its fabric-covered skin.  It was now that Tim realized just how small he was. Tim slowly stood up coughing and gagging as he had the stench already swimming in his nostrils. Feeling the stench making its way into his brain Tim tried to walk back as he continued to cough and inhale any smelly air that was lingering around him from the enormous wall before him. His body was sore and weak from the compacting compression he had to deal with from the few steps that Riley took toward the couch.

Still, Tim did all he could to recover from the unbreathable air he was sucking in, as he slowly stood back from the whitish wall of foot fabric. By the time he got his space away from the stink and smell that was causing him to nearly pass out, the giant enormous face of Riley was peering down at him from above. Like a goddess, Riley hung over Tim’s tiny body with complete control over the situation that Tim was in. Tim couldn’t help but watch with horror of what was about to happen next.

“Look at you…” Riley spoke softly still smirking. “Looks like someone should have read the instructions first, am I right…”

“Yeah,” Tim muttered trying not to get too angry at the fact she was just rubbing it in right now. “Look, can you at least change me back to-”

Riley cut Tim off as she spoke, “So small, better speak up you little bug...”

Tim struggled to not argue with her but after a few moments of silence he finally spoke, “But I’m not a bug. So like you should probably try and fix-”

Riley again cut Tim off, “I don’t know, you look like one. I mean,” She laughed heavily with a mighty chuckle that shook Tim to his core. “I did just step on you like a little insect. So like… yeah… You’re like totally, a bug to me.”

Tim groaned as he spoke, “Okay, whatever, the point is, I need you to fix this. So can you go over to the shrinking device and just fix this mistake-”

Riley once again cut off Tim as she snickered over him, “Sorry you want me to do what?”  She slowly leaned in with one ear toward Tim as if she couldn’t hear him.

Tim could feel his nerves being tested, “THE SHRINKING DEVICE! TURN IT OFF AND CHANGE ME BACK TO NORMAL!” Tim shouted to get it through to Riley before she said or did something stupid.

Riley slowly shrugged looking back at Tim and the device on the wall, “I don’t know, that seems like you're asking a lot of me.  I mean it’s so far away…”

Tim blinked a few times before he recognized what was said to him.  It wasn’t like she hadn’t walked over there already before turning back!  And who was she to say this was too much.  Tim quickly shouted at Riley, “A LOT? YOU LISTEN TO ME YOUNG LADY I HAVE A LOT OF-”

Tim’s ranting was flying from his lips before he watched Riley slowly lean forward from the couch she was sitting on. Mid rant Tim looked up as Riley’s face hovered above his body like a UFO trying to collect cattle. Just as Tim was gonna continue his speech, Riley’s lips parted with her teeth as her mouth opened up and a giant glob of goo dropped from above. Tim wasn’t prepared for the gunk that dropped from above. Like a mighty droplet of rain, the glob of spittle sprayed down from above and drenched Tim’s body in its sticky mess. Riley spat her spunk all over Tim as he was now covered in the sticky slime of saliva fresh from her mouth

Tim was doused in the disgusting deluge as it covered his body like sticky honey. As much as he tried to escape he couldn’t break out of the waterfall of spittle raining down on him. Small fist-sized chunks of bread and processed meat bumped into Tim and glued to his body from the downpour of mouth-water from Riley. Tim screamed and gagged on the stinky stench of spittle that slathered his body in the slimy contents.

Riley seemed to be happy in watching Tim struggle in the glob of goo covering his body with her remnants of food. Seeming to be delighted in the watch, she sat back on the couch with her feet still up watching Tim struggle to get out of the hellish bubble of spit. It took a few harsh moments, almost like swimming through syrup but Tim busted out, gasping for air as he landed on the hard table begging for a breath of clean air. He looked up at Riley who was smirking as she sat there like some king or God watching an entertaining game for her amusement.

“I’d say watch your mouth but, looks like you got plenty to fill that yapper of yours,” Riley said laughing as Tim coughed up more liquid from his lungs. “So…” Riley spoke starting to sit up. “What was that about what I HAVE TO DO,” She chuckled waiting for Tim to say something she didn’t like.

Tim bit back a harsh remark. He wanted to say that this was all her fault for kicking her fucking ball over his fence, but that wouldn’t change anything as he was tiny right now, and pointing figers wouldn’t change a thing.  Heck, Tim was too tiny to even make that remark without shouting, which wasn’t helping his throat. Riley's imposing face looked at him with a childish grin, “I can’t help but wonder what you would do if I didn’t show up. You should be thankful that I’m here right now.”

“Thankful?!” Tim shouted, “I will be when you turn me back to normal. And get your feet off my table!” Tim watched those smelly socks making soft little sweaty marks on his table, “This isn't a playground.” Tim was trying to do his best to stay in charge or control, with whatever little authority he had right now with Riley.

Her response to Tim’s order was sitting up and looking at him with a less-than-pleased look. She leaned forward and glanced at him as she narrowed her eyes on him. Slowly her hand came up, and the finger pulled back, bent for a flick.  Before Tim knew it, Riley held her bent finger to his face and blasted him in the noggin as she flicked his head back with her finger. “Oh shut up…” She remarked as Tim was flung back a few inches. Tim was still recovering from the forced flick to the face as Riley spoke, “I wasn’t planning on finding you like this, so to be honest it’s kind of shocking, but like don’t think I’m gonna leave you alone like this, you bug.”

Tim held his face from the strike as he coughed watching his enormous goddess sit up straighter than before, as she focused her attention on him. He didn't like that she was still calling him a bug, but what was he supposed to say? This was a one-sided conversation between a giant tomboy girl and a tiny little man who was trying to get back to normal size. “Please,” was all Tim could say as he watched his giant overlord looking at him.

“Hmmm, please?” Riley repeated as she tilted her head. “Please what?”

Tim forced his pride down as he begged, “Please, mistress Riley, turn me back to normal.”

Riley grinned, “Oooh I like that. Yeah… however… I have needs. So,” Riley spoke as she slammed her sock-covered foot up on the table. “I’d suggest pleasing me. Chop chop, my feet won't rub themselves,” She spoke as she slapped her other foot down on the table just across from the one that Tim was near. Tim gulped as he could smell the warm stinky stench of sweat sworming from the socks on Riley’s enormous feet near him. It was a horrendous and nauseous smell. Tim cowered backward from the socks as he looked at the stinky soles that were presented. They didn’t even look like socks at this point, it was more like a wall of fresh-smelling stench that stung Tim’s nose and eyes as he couldn’t even look at them without feeling his throat and nose twitch. There were several holes that showed the skin underneath the sock layer as Tim could see the spotted fabric had seen better days. Tim gagged as he walked up to the spotted skin wall and started to do his job. He touched the hot warm sticky flesh and rubbed it like his life depended on it. He could feel Riley’s foot wiggling from the sensation of him touching it. It was clear that he was doing his job as Riley sat there with her feet pushed toward his face.

Tim struggled to not gag or throw up as he touched and rubbed the horrible feet before him. It was sickening as he tried to keep his mouth from gagging, but Riley’s feet weren’t like roses as she smelled like pure sweat and bad BO.

Tim couldn’t take it anymore as he quickly pulled away coughing and cursing the damn giant teenage brat. Gagging he took a moment to get some fresh air as he could still smell the sweaty stench sticking to his body after touching the repulsive smelly skin.

“What,” Riley called out as she looked at Tim trying not to throw up or fall down from lack of air.

“WHAT?? WHAT, WHAT?!” Tim shouted as he inhaled some sweet stink-free air.

“Why did you stop,” Riley asked not really sounding too concerned with Tim’s health, but more on why her feet were not being pampered.

“CAUSE YOUR FEET STINK AND I NEED TO BREATH,” Tim yelled as he stood there hunched over catching his much-needed breath.

Riley sat there for a few moments as finally, she spoke with some sass in her voice, “Oh… they stink do they?”

Tim paused as he heard the tone. “Now, wait, I didn’t mean it like that-”

Riley didn’t give Tim time to protest as she pulled her feet back from the table leaving him alone on the flat top. This would have been a blessing to Tim if it weren’t for the annoyed look on Riley’s face and the tone in her voice. Tim watched as Riley slowly stood up from the couch and towered well above Tim and his minuscule body. He watched the giantess loom over him and the table like Mount Everest before a bunch of feebal climbers. Riley glanced down at Tim with a disapproving look.

“They smell do they…” Riley replied again sounding like she had something to share with Tim. Whatever it was, it didn’t bode well with Tim, so he did the only thing he could think of. Tim ran. Riley laughed as Tim started to run to the other side of the table. “Where do you think you're going? I’m not done with you yet. You little insect,” She called out. Tim didn’t respond as he hurried to the edge of the table, his thoughts weren’t clear as to what was next. Maybe he would jump, or try to climb down, but Riley was too big and was hovering over top of him before he was even close to getting there. Without a word, Riley picked Tim up off his coffee table and held him between her fingers. Tim had nowhere to go as his feet kicked and swung around in the open air. He was dangling hundreds of feet above the ground as Riley held him in her grasp.

“PUT ME DOWN! OH JESUS,” Tim cried out trying his best not to struggle too hard but failing. Being so high up would make anyone act recklessly. Tim wouldn’t have ever thought his life could have ended from a fall in his own living room but at his current size, it was possible.  Especially from the hands of a teen girl who wasn’t very happy with how he spoke to her. The only thing that kept Tim from falling was the two fingers holding him tight, belonging to a girl who had a very mean and disapproving look on her face.  This was probably Tim’s last moments…

“Well, MR,” Riley spoke holding Tim in her fingers and turning around toward the couch. “I guess I should show you what REALLY smells bad. Maybe then you’ll learn to stop acting like you're too good to massage my cute feet.”

Tim had no idea what the heck she was talking about. How was she going to do that? Tim was too busy worrying about being dropped from-

Tim’s fear came true as all of a sudden Riley let him go. One moment he was hanging over a large drop to his doom, the next he felt his stomach drop as he was suddenly let go to take the plunge to his death. Tim screamed as he flipped and spun in mid-air as he flew down past Riley’s short shirt-covered belly, past her hips and shorts, while taking a tumble by her thighs, and flipped head over heels toward the hard stern ground!

Or that’s what Tim thought.

A sudden soft impact on Tim’s back jolted him back to his current surroundings.  The impact tossed him up in the air for a bit of distance before he bounced back down, the soft bounce and nothing hurting told Tim he was fine. Tim looked around at the fabric of the couch surrounding him. Tim had landed on one of the soft couch cushions as he hadn’t impacted on the hard floor of his home. The startling realization that he wasn’t dead, filled his mind with relief and hope. That was till he felt a shadow over him and he looked up to see the massive mega-sized moon coming down toward him like a meteorite from space. Tim held up his hands and screamed as he watched the athletic back side of Riley slowly descend on his helpless body. There was nowhere to go, nowhere to hide, Tim was in the middle of a couch cushion as he was subjected to the deadly doom of an enormous ass descending down on his small pathetic body. Tim continued to scream in horror as he watched the round rear end of Riley fall right on him. Riley gave no warning or heads up for Tim to react to the incoming wall of fabric and booty.  It was like the sky literally falling on Tim. He was a helpless being, watching the astronomically large ass landing on him. The short-covered butt of his tormentor blacked out all of the light around him. The corners that showed some traces of light felt to be miles away. Tim had no chance of out-running the giant crater creating crack of Riley’s mighty rear end coming down on Tim’s small pathetic body.

Tim let out a cry for mercy as he felt the tidal wave of cloth, fat, and muscle pin and push him down into the gulping ground. The cushion pillow below Riley’s ass beckoned and bent as it folded in on itself from the weight, bringing Tim down with it. He was glued to the back side of Riley as she sat on him like a whooppee cushion. With nothing to hold him up like solid ground, Tim felt his body press and warp around Riley’s round ass. There was nothing he could do, as Tim was stuck under the impossible weight of the tomboyish girl above him.

“RILEY,” Tim screamed as loud as he could under her ass.

“You thought my feet smelled bad,” Riley remarked as she nestled her booty on top of her little neighbor. “Wait till you get a smell of my other body parts… then we’ll see which is worse.”

Tim felt his heart skip a beat.

She couldn’t possibly be serious right now, could she? Tim struggled and fought as hard as he could to crawl away from the ominous words that Riley spoke, but he found his struggle was all in vain. He was stuck, and there was no escaping from Riley’s rancid smells that she warned him about, he would be forced to smell what could only be horrendous smells.  Tim could not only hear but also feel Riley’s laughter as she chuckled while sitting on top of him and mocking him.

“This is a bad one, I can already feel it building up. Oh boy, you should have been quiet and did what I told you MR, cause this fart…. Is gonna be epic!” Riley laughed as she continued to sit on top of Tim’s straining body.

“NO NO! PLEASE OH GOD!” Tim cried, “LET ME GO!!!” Tim pushed and fought as much as he could, but the billion-ton titan on him wasn’t moving an inch. Instead, all Tim got was the sounds of a deep gurgling sound building and moving around above. Tim could hear the noise of the special gift that Riley wanted to give him. The gas bomb ballooned and bubbled around above while it made its way toward the exit hole. Tim felt the fight for his life fail as the slightest sensations rippled over Riley’s rear end. Tim could feel the tension and relaxation of several muscles pinning him down, warping around him with the fleshy folds as the incoming gas bomb got closer. Any hope that Tim had for Riley to get up or save him, vanished the moment he heard the deep deafening bass billowing sound around him, shaking him and the pillow he was stuck to.

Riley was letting out the mightiest fart that was known to Tim, as he could feel and hear the sounds echoing from nearby and the cushion he was stuck to. The flapping and fluttering of butt folds made the totting sound that every child would burst into laughing at, as burrowed its sound into the pillowy ground near Tim. Sadly it wasn’t a sound that Tim would laugh about as he could feel the pressure and heated air rushing over him. The smell was just as horrendous as he expected. The long disgusting smell of what was eaten a few days ago roared out of Riley’s ass and made Tim gag on the contents of the filthy fart. He couldn’t hope to stay conscious but he did, as the rotten stench of the few-day-old digested food, and foul-smelling air rolled over him. The intense smell was making Tim squirm around harder under the massive weight of Riley’s ass. Every second Tim squirmed and screamed for help, but it only brought a sinister smile to Riley’s face as the struggles of the tiny neighbor under her farting butt were bringing her more joy than Tim wanted.

The first fart was almost done when Tim heard the familiar sounds of groaning and gurgling from the upstairs plumbing that belonged to Riley's guts making more noise. He already recognized the second volley of farts before it even came. He couldn’t prepare for the next assault of smells as they swarmed and attacked Tim’s nose from the second burst from her blasted butt. He could get a sense of the smell of what Riley had the other night. The cabbage was already making her farts rancid enough to make Tim want to pass out. He did everything he could, but the constant cruel crescendo of toots made Tim cough and hack due to the gas. It was so strong that instead of knocking him out, it only jolted him back to his torturous suffering.

Riley on the other hand had no problem farting on her neighbor under her ass. If anything it was fun and very entertaining, as she could feel the almost microscopic feeling of the shrunken person under her butt slapping and pushing on her backside. The tickling sensations struggled harder and faster with each poof of her booty gas. She could feel the hot air roll out of her ass crack and toward the location of the struggling sensation of the little tiny person. The frantic and sped-up squirming he did as Riley could feel him under herself fighting as the heat wave hit him

It wasn’t till a few moments after the panic and dread from the tiny man that Riley got a soft whiff of her fart. “OH WOW!!! OH YEAH, THAT’S A STINKER,” Riley called out laughing and waving her hand over her face. “Damn… I can’t imagine how it smelled a few moments ago, it had to be much stronger right?” Riley giggled as she rolled around in her seat, making sure to put some extra weight on her butt-loving neighbor. The creep was probably enjoying this, Riley gave a weird face at the thought of someone enjoying being stuck under her ass. Guys were so weird.

Tim, on the other hand, was far from enjoying himself as he was feeling the hot harsh smell scraping down his throat as it left his throat and lungs burning from the assault. Lucky for Tim, it only lasted a few moments, but the lingering hint in the air only reminded him of his horrible existence. No matter how he inhaled, through mouth or nose, it only left him with a sickening feeling and a reminder of the hot gas that he guzzled down previously. If it weren’t for the fact that he couldn’t hold his breath till he passed out, he wouldn’t have ever taken another gulp of air if he could. However, it wasn’t possible to suffocate himself by not breathing, as he was eventually forced to inhale with the wall of gargantuan weight pinning him down like this and the little air remaining having heavy traces of residual fart gas floating around for him to suck up.

Thinking that he was about to be hit with another nauseating wave of death, the feeling of Riley standing up and lifting her giant ass off his body and face was unexpected and a lifesaver. The fresh cold gush of untainted air almost made Tim cry. He gulped it down like he was dehydrated and the air was his only source of water. Slurping and gulping down the air in mighty inhales was all Tim could do as Riley stood up and turned around looking down at his weak body.

“So, do you think my feet still stink,” Riley asked with a taunting in a very cocky tone.

Tim shook his head. He couldn’t remember what anything smelled like except for her butt and farts. It was all that lived in his head after being subjected to the torment. “No, no your feet are fine,” Tim quickly said trying to save himself from another possible gas attack.

Riley laughed, “Good, see I knew you would see things my way. Alright,” She said slowly bending down. Tim watched, too tried to move, as Riley picked him up off the couch. He didn’t see it behind him, but he was sure there was an enormous butt-shaped imprint on his couch that he was flattened into. Tim felt himself being carried back to the table from before, being dropped down on the flat surface. Slowly getting up from the impact of his fall, Tim stood up to watch his giantess goddess slowly sitting back down. Her monstrous back side already filling out the space he used to be tucked under. A place Tim didn’t want to be again, being under that massive mound of meaty booty was like walking through the seven rings of hell.  Being blasted by loud or even silent storms of flatulence. Tim shuddered as he quickly tried to not think about the smells or even the heat-

The sound of an enormous object slamming down before him cut Tim’s thoughts off as he was looking at a wall of flesh. Soon another enormous booming sound shook Tim to his core as he watched another enormous wall of flesh drop down before him.

“Chop chop little man,” Riley called out. “Start rubbing and scrubbing. Or I’m gonna put you right back where you were, and trust me, little guy, that was only HALF of what I got… you don’t want to be down there when things get REALLY bad,” Riley snickered.

Tim didn’t have to be told twice as he bolted to the horrible fleshly wall of Riley’s disgustingly bare feet. The monolithic-sized soles showered him in darkness as he looked up a the flat and also wrinkled wall of foot flesh. Tim pushed his hands into the closest part he could as he rubbed the hard, but also soft surface. Tim did what he could, like washing a car, he rolled and circulated his hands over the surface of the skin as best he could. As he worked, Tim couldn’t help but inhale some air, as all breathing creatures needed to do. The first in take of air caused him to stall and stop, as he got a strong whiff of the potent pungent smell permeating the air before him. Tim thought the farts were bad, but these feet…. It was like something he never smelt before. It was like Riley never washed her feet as the accumulated smell of years possibly a decade of filth, sweat, and stench was layered into those soft soles before him. Tim held his nose with one hand, which was now smelling strongly of Riley’s feet, as he tried everything to not smell or consume the foot stench before him.

However, as much as Tim fought it, Riley was having none of it. The tomboyish monster laughed and mocked Tim, “Awww is it too much for you? I can always put you back down here…” She laughed slapping the couch cushion next to her signifying where exactly she was speaking about.

Tim looked horrified past the twin towers of toes as he saw Riley show off the seat. There was no way he would take his chance down there by her backside after what she put him through, but her feet weren’t a walk in the park either.  The smell that was coming off of her feet was just as strong as those blasted winds blowing out of her backside It was hard to believe, but Tim was sure that these feet were in the same horrible category as Riley’s gaseous farts. The sweaty stench of God knew how long her feet hadn’t been washed or cleaned, poured into poor Tim’s nose. It was like someone was pouring pure salt water down his nose and into his throat. The stinging sensation was so strong he was already weeping as he touched the warm surface of Riley’s foot.

The moment Tim’s hand touched Riley’s feet he could tell this was gonna be a bad time…

The wall of flesh he touched, was sticky and icky as he could feel dead skin and old aged sweat and sock fuzz sticking to the soles of Riley’s feet. The layer of funky gunk glued to her heel was enough to make Tim gag at the sight. He could peel off a layer of dead skin and cotton fabric from the first layer of skin of Riley’s foot. The way she reacted told Tim everything, she didn’t even know how bad her feet were. She didn’t so much as giggle or twitch as his hands peeled a layer off like yanking a tarp off the top of a car. Tim held the large chunk of old foot funk and watched as Riley kept her feet shoved toward Tim. She had no idea, which only meant a few disgusting possibilities. Like the fact that maybe she didn’t shower today and maybe even less than a few times a week.

There could have been more possibilities but Tim was having none of it as he could smell the stench on her skin and the giant foot in his face.

“This is fucking disgusting! You need to clean your feet!” Tim shouted steeping away from the atrocious foot.

“Uh, duh… that’s why you’re there. Now chop-chop! I don’t have all day,” Riley called out between her feet. She looked past the two large legs and at Tim on the table. But he refused to be intimated this time.

“No, HELL no,” Tim spoke. “Your feet are the stuff of nightmares kid!  Learn to wash up!”

“Are they,” Riley replied not sounding hurt at all. If anything she seemed delighted at Tim’s disgust.
“Yeah, now get your feet off my table, turn me back to normal, and get the hell out!” Tim shouted feeling his emotions bursting at the intoxicating fumes muddling his mind. He could feel his head getting woozy from just being near these disgusting feet.

Riley didn’t say anything as she sat up looking past her toes and down at Tim near her heels. Finally, she let out an annoyed sigh, “Alright, if that’s what you want I’ll take my feet off the table.”

“FINALLY,” Tim sighed loudly as he stood there watching Riley lean forward.

He didn’t see it coming as Riley leaned further forward past her feet. The moment her hands past her legs, Tim felt something off. He quickly turned around and let out a soft gasp as he watched a giant white fabric sock being held in Riley’s hand approaching him. The opening to the sock was wide open and gliding toward him, a tunnel of pure darkness engulfing Tim’s view. Before Tim could ask what was going on, Riley’s voice called out with a delighted tone, “I BETTER PUT MY SOCK BACK ON BEFORE I GOOOOO!”

Tim watched the giant opening like a black hole full of white fabric gulping toward him. Like a whale shark swallowing its meal, Tim watched the opening of the sock gap open wider than any house he had ever seen. The size was larger than he could even fully comprehend as it came rushing toward him. Tim turned to run only to recall the wall of flesh before him as he was stuck. By the time Tim turned around again to assess the sock’s approach it was too late as the edges of the opening were already on him. He watched as the sock was warped around him and Riley’s foot. He was quickly pushed and dragged with the wall of cotton as Tim was pushed into Riley’s heel.

Riley laughed as she yanked her sock up on her foot not caring about the screams of Tim as she pulled the foot cover up her leg and past her ankle and toward her knee. It didn’t take long before Riley captured her stupid neighbor in her sock and left him in there. She didn’t bother putting her other sock on as she had already gotten her prize. She was content to finish her show before heading home, which meant more time with her silly little person stuffed into her foot. Something she could tell that he wasn’t liking at all.

Tim was freaking out as he was jammed into an all-out hot smelly skin prison with a warm wool covering that bonded him in place, like a spiderweb sticking him to the source of the sweaty smell. He was stuck and unable to move much at all, as he could feel the foot’s heat vibrating through him and the massive wall of sock on his back keeping him in place. The ungodly heat was starting to build in just a matter of minutes as Tim was starting to cook alive from the body heat and trapped air. It wasn’t till now he realized how hot an enormous foot could be with the combination of a fabric sock covering him. It was like being in a sauna only it smelled of sweat and smelly soles that stank more than he could have imagined. It was enough to make him sick and he tried to franticly look for an exit. However, as much as Tim fought he found his body stuck and locked in place as the sock kept him pinned enough to be unable to struggle more than a wiggle in place.

Tim’s screams were lost in the sound of the TV still playing as Riley sat there slumped in her seat watching the television. She could feel her socked foot but it didn’t matter much as the struggles in them were soon went ignored by the fascinating show that was playing on the TV. Riley kept watching till her show finally ended and she let out a tired sigh at the very lame conclusion they gave her. Grabbing the soda she chugged the last of the sugary drink before tossing the can back on the table and sitting up.

“I better head home, alright time to get back,” Riley told herself as she sat up and pulled her feet off the table and down to the ground. It wasn’t till now that the struggles in her left foot were felt as she started to stand up. “HEY,” Riley barked standing on the disruptive person in her sock, “You're coming home with me whether you like it or not. Because you’re mine now, little man, and you better get used to it, or I’ll stick you in my toilet and flush you down the septic tank.  Where you and the rest of the very annoying shits all go, and don’t think I won't do it.”

Riley stood there with her foot baring down on the frantically struggling person, soon getting extremely quiet and unmoving beneath her foot. “That’s what I thought. Now shut up and enjoy the fact I'm letting you live, you disgusting worm,” Riley spoke smiling as she leaned over for her sneaker. She held it before her foot and pressed the enormous shoe before her foot. It didn’t take long to slip her shoe on as she grinned at the pathetic person under her foot slipping into her shoe to be used for however long she wanted.

Tim wept as he felt the enormous looming shoe coming into place, the lights already fading as he could just make out the sole of the shoe coming into view through the sock he was stuck in. Tim watched the dark abyssal shoe swallow up all the light he had before it covered him and the foot he was stuck to leaving him in the dark.  It was like he was in a sandwich, with the foot and shoe being the slices of bread, and the sock being one nasty stinking piece of cheese.  The reeking smell of overdue sweaty stink sweltering around Tim’s nose made him sick. The stench was so foul that he gagged on the arrival to the shoe of Riley’s feet. She had to have used this a long time to build up such a strong potent smell, and it wasn’t going to leave anytime soon. Tim cursed and coughed on the sweaty and vinegary scent that lingered around his nose and mouth. Tim tried to say something but the smell kept him wordless and powerless as he was pinned to the disgusting foot of Riley.

As Tim fought for freedom, he couldn’t help but hear the massive looming voice of the giantess that had him kidnapped speaking. She sounded so excited and thrilled as she spoke. “What a great day.  Nothing like getting in some soccer practice, a snack, and a nice relaxation time. Thanks, Mister, uh… You know I don’t even know your name,”  Riley laughed as she went on,  “All well, anyway, I’m sure I’ll have fun with you. Nothing like taking back a nice new toy to play with later…” Riley snickered as she slowly walked off out of Tim’s home. The feeling of her body squishing and pressing into Riley’s small shrunken body didn’t help as he knew that he was being taken from his only safe place in the world right now. He had no words to say as Riley had spoken for him. The only sounds he could make at the moment were exhausted and wordless sounds as Tim was being squished to a pulp.

Tim could only scream his one desire as he shouted, ‘NOOOOO! DON’T TAKE ME AWAY!!!”

That was however unheard as Riley slowly walked and stomped out of the home with the small pathetic Tim in one of her shoes. Her last response as she started to leave was her looking back at the single home and scoffing, “What a pathetic place to live. Don’t worry mister, you’re gonna love coming home with me, and living with me… as long as you don’t act up that is,” Riley warned as she laughed walking out of the home. Making sure to put some extra pressure on one of her shoes. The one with the tiny person struggling to say something to the giantess stepping on him. Something he would never get to say anytime soon, as he was slowly being compressed into a shoe like an insole that a normal person would use...