- Text Size +

     "Judy! Thanks for the coffee. How have you been?" Alex heard from outside. He was launched forward and thumped against an unseen mass outside his nylon container as Judy thrust herself before collided with something, someone large in front of her.

 

     "Amy!" Judy's voice called back overhead, "I've been amazing. How you been?"

 

     "Judging by the scent you're giving off right now I'd say you're doing more than amazing," Alex heard a booming chuckle from Judy's friend. "Your big man been giving you a fun time this weekend?"

 

     "You have no idea," Judy replied giddily, wiggling with excitement and flexing her thighs, squeezing little Alex slightly. He tossed and turned again as Judy resumed walking, now at a more leisurely pace.

 

     "Come on in, it's been too long! You really need to come out to my place more often, it's not often that I visit in the city," Amy said.

 

     "Sorry, work has been busy and whenever I'm free I'm with Alex these days." Her hips swayed just a little bit extra as she said his name.

 

     "Was there some reason you wanted to meet here rather than go out?" Amy asked, "I'm happy to share my hotel room for the afternoon but this is definitely not what I would call a normal place to catch up."

 

     "You just got in town so I figured you might be a bit tired and the rooms here are better than half the cafés nearby anyway," Judy replied. "Wow, two beds? You travelling in a group or something?"

 

     "Nah, this is all they had on short notice. Take what you can get."

 

     "True. How long until your next work contract starts up? You gonna be in town for long?"

 

     "Work has been kinda slow recently so I figured I'd splurge and travel around a bit. And well, here I am!" Amy giggled. "I decided to travel light this time, just one bag so I can go with the flow."

 

     "You were always quite the adventurer. Remember all the fun we had back when you were still on the force?"

 

     "Oh man, we definitely did some crazy stuff together," Amy said.

 

     Both giantess' voices boomed above Alex as they chatted and reminisced some more. Judy had mentioned Amy once or twice to him but he didn't really know that much about her. Not being able to see her all he could really gather was that she was probably a bit larger than Judy based on the ‘size' of her voice. His thoughts were distracted as Judy's torso began to shift backward and downward. She must have been sitting down. Alex gulped, fearing the worst. Had she forgotten about him?

 

     Judy's thighs thankfully saved Alex from her full weight bearing down on him. As she sat down, her thighs rotated her bikini bottom forward slightly and Alex was brought to the top of her lips, near her mons. As Judy settled into whatever soft surface she had chosen the muscle and mass of her thighs spread out to accommodate her weight, leaving Alex slightly pinned from all sides with her labia in front, her nylon bikini behind, and her thighs flanking him.  

 

     "I'm so glad we could meet up again, it's been too long," Judy cooed.

 

     "Me too, I miss our old times together," came the reply, from Judy's side.

 

     Judy shifted her hips slightly, leaning herself toward her friend's voice. They must have been sitting next to each other and the soft surface that must have been a bed. The light coming into Alex's nestling place dimmed as Judy's legs closed further in against him. He could still breath, but things were getting cramped. He didn't dare struggle, not wanting to embarrass Judy in front of her friend.

 

     "You remember how we used to joke and play games about you being the smaller one?" Alex heard Judy's voice overhead. Her hips shifting around him as she spoke.

 

     "Oh yeah, I always wondered what it would be like to look up to you. You were quite the excitable little rabbit back then," came the playful reply.

 

      "I may have ... found a way," Judy said, sounding almost nervous as she shifted more, her mound grinding into Alex gently.

 

     "What are you talking about?" came the confused reply.

 

     "Well, you know how you had been asking about my big man?" Judy asked.

 

     "He's a cutie, that one," Amy laughed, resuming her playful mood.

 

     "He's with me right now," Judy stated.

 

     "What do you mean?" Amy's voice sounded more curious than confused now.

 

     "I mean he's with me right now," Judy insisted, "Want to see?"

 

     "Why are you reaching down there? You looking to play together again like we used to? What would Alex say?" Amy asked, sounding almost ... aroused?

 

    Judy's thighs spread outward from Alex giving him some much-needed breathing room. "Find out for yourself," he heard Judy speak as light flooded into the furry alcove.

 

     "Oh my god," a louder, no longer muffled voice said above him. "You weren't joking," Amy continued.

 

     "Mmm mmm," was all that Judy replied.

 

     "Ohhhh your scent is so strong," replied the giant wolf. "How long has he been down there?" Alex, thoroughly drunk on Judy's scent at this point had been wondering the same.

 

     "Since I texted you earlier," Judy replied, her fingers still holding her damp bikini open.

 

     "Forty minutes?!" The giant wolf replied, looking down at him again. "Wow little man, you are devoted," she said down to him.

 

     Alex was about to respond when Judy continued as if he wasn't there. "Alex may be the best thing that ever happened to me," Judy said, her voice turning into more of a moan the more she spoke.

 

     "Oh, now I'm the one getting wet," Amy declared, her voice filled with lust.

 

     Judy's replied was delayed as she tilted her head down and looked down into Alex's eyes. "What do you say, big boy. You wanna have some fun together? All three of us?"

 

     Alex could barely think by now. Judy's pheromones had totally overpowered him and all he could think of was pleasing her. He nodded his head at Amy's massive figure above.

 

     "I love you Alex," Judy cooed down to him. As her muzzle met with Amy's Judy released her grip on her waistband and Alex was left in relative darkness. He was jostled around as the behemoths above him repositioned themselves for what was to come. "Before we get started though, we gotta do something about your size."

 

     "Oh gods, do it, Judy!" Alex heard from outside. The flashing light and Amy's diminishing moan of pleasure were barely noticed by Alex as he reached out again and began stroking Judy's sex in front of him. He was so pent up he couldn't wait for the fun to begin.

 

     Alex dropped slightly as Judy stood up, her thighs releasing Alex from their embrace once they had straightened. Alex was slightly disoriented as Judy twirled. He couldn't see her spinning around, but he sure felt it. Light was reintroduced to Alex's world suddenly as paws reached into his nylon cradle and retrieved him. These paws, though, were unfamiliar to Alex.

 

     He saw as he was pulled into the light that they were attached to the wolf he had seen briefly before, but she must have shrunk quite a bit. Alex figured he couldn't be more than fifth of her size, a fraction of the titaness she had just been but still an amazon in her own right. Judy was wasting no time today.

 

     "You're just so cute!" Amy cooed as she squeezing Alex to her chest in a massive bear (wolf?) hug. Her massive form dropped backward onto the bed surface bringing Alex along with it. Alex's face was forced into her large breasts as Amy thudded onto the blanket. She was much bigger than when Judy had first shrunk him. Judy. Alex longed to be returned to her intoxicating scent. He wouldn't have to wait long.

 

     "Mmmmffff," was all he could manage, his head surrounded by Amy's cleavage. Alex shivered slightly, his back suddenly feeling cold as Amy released her grip. It felt chilly to be free from Judy's confines. He had been in there for about an hour but it had felt like longer and he had gotten used to the climate in there.

 

     "Alright little guy, we've got a big job to do," Amy said, propping herself up, her chest shoving Alex backward. They must have been up on the hotel bed he realized. "Whoa," Amy said, her eyes panning upward as a shadow covered them both. The whole bed tilted and shifted as her weight pressed down upon the soft surface. Alex sat up and was stunned by what he saw.

 

     Judy took up most of his view as she climbed over them, crawling onto the bed. Her breasts swung gracefully overhead, followed by her navel and then her thighs as she slowly crawled over top of them like they weren't even there. Alex's cock throbbed as Judy's legs passed overhead, her scent permeating the room. Her rear swayed gracefully with each movement as she crawled to the distant pillow at the head of the bed, each movement quaking the bed's surface. As she stopped, Judy's head emerged on her left. Locking eyes with them both she wiggled her rear seductively. Alex had seen her do the same thing just a couple days before but at this scale his mind simply went blank with lust.

 

     "Nuhuhuhhhh, not yet little guy," Amy said, snapping Alex out of his trance. He wondered for a second what she meant and quickly realized he had been full on masturbating. He withdrew his hand and gawked up at Amy's body. She was a more muscular build with a dark fur coat.

 

     "Sorry," Alex laughed. "You try being trapped against that for an hour and not feeling the same way."

 

     "Oh don't worry, we will be getting close enough, but don't blow your load just yet. There's fun to be had," Amy said. Alex and Amy turned to Judy once more.

 

     Judy rolled over onto her back spreading her legs slightly and gazed at the two little beings at the foot of the bed. Without a word from anyone the two began walking toward Judy, hypnotized by her lustful gaze.

 

     "Hey, wait for me," Alex heard from behind, but his pace stayed steady. He heard thumping behind as Amy easily caught up with him. "She's definitely the taller one at this scale," Amy continued.

 

     "Try being my size," Alex joked, drawing a laugh from Amy.

 

     The two continued across the bed towards Judy's sprawled legs. The grey and white monolith loomed at the end of a grey canyon in front of them, propped up by her paws, eyes never straying from the tiny beings before her. Judy stayed silent, biting her lip with anticipation. Her chest heaved and sank softly, each deep exhale clearly audible to the worshipers approaching the mouth of chasm formed by her legs.

 

     The pair walked between Judy's spread legs, her thighs like furry walls to Amy, and furry ramparts to smaller Alex. The two soon reached Judy's sex. "What do you say we tease her a bit before the main event?" Amy suggested.

 

     "Good idea. Can I have a boost? Wait whoa!" Alex called as Amy hefted him up and tossed him unceremoniously onto Judy's belly.

     "Oh!" Judy gasped. "It feels so weird to have my boyfriend tossed on top of me. Now come on, I need you both up here," she beckoned, almost pleading. Alex began to ascent toward Judy's breasts along her ever-shifting stomach. A loud moan rumbled around him as Amy climbed on as well. They each reached a breast at about the same time with Alex taking Judy's right side and Amy her left.

 

     "Mmmmm play with me," Judy moaned as her paw began massaging her sex far below the pair. Alex and Amy needed no further encouragement. Amy began massaging while Alex began to make out with the giant Areola beneath him. Judy's moaning picked up and her body shifted involuntarily at the sensation. The two were jostled as Judy's breasts gradually wobbled, her body reacting to the efforts on her nipples and her fingers dancing across her lips far below.

 

     "More, more!" Judy's massive voice commanded hungrily.

 

     Alex felt Judy's chest shudder as she gasped. He glanced over to see Amy grinding her mound against Judy's breast. "Alex, could you - move a bit lower?" Judy managed between breaths.

 

     "Mmf hmf," was all he replied, Judy's breast still filling his mouth. He managed to give it one last lick before Judy's paw surrounded him and grabbed him up. Alex was quickly shuttled across Judy's body, leaving Amy to continue riding Judy's massive mammary like a bull. As quickly as he had been picked up, Alex was unceremoniously dropped between Judy's legs. It was his second time falling here but at least she was aware of him this time. Alex was still enjoying pleasing his enormous Judy, but she was becoming different with Amy around...

 

     "Hop to it, little buddy," Judy commanded from far overhead. All Alex could see was the V-shaped canyon formed by Judy's thighs and there, directly in front of him was Judy's huge sex glistening with arousal. He took the sight in as he heard Judy and Amy moaning, the two clearly still thoroughly enjoying themselves. Alex wasn't about to be left out, he advanced toward Judy's slit, now taller than he was. Initially Judy's vagina was out of reach but Judy quickly rotated her hips down, attempting to help him reach it.

 

     He started by massaging to the left and right with each hand. This time he was ready for Judy's thrusting pelvis, but too small to dodge it. Thankfully Judy was more controlled and this time and she only budged into him with her lips, eliciting yet another gasp. He leaned his whole body into Judy, her strong scent and sticky fluids coating him.

 

     "HI THERE!"

 

     Alex fell back onto the bed in surprise. Amy's larger head peered over Judy's mound above Alex, grinning playfully. "You need some help down there, squirt?"

 

     "I was just about to ask if you wanted to join in," Alex replied.

 

     "Oh I'm going to do more than that," Amy replied mischievously. Alex wondered what it was that she had in mind. Before he could reply Amy's head disappeared and he heard her calling up to Judy, "Hey Judes, I have an idea!"

 

     Oh boy.

 

     Alex admired the view as Amy's rear came into view while she climbed down Judy. He felt like he might burst then and there at the sheer sexuality of what he was seeing. Before he had a chance Amy slipped and came tumbling down on top of him. She let out a sensual cry as her rump slammed down into Alex, who found his chest covered by her vagina and his head pinned upside down beneath her rear. Rather than get up immediately she began to grind into his body, treating him to a cocktail of her and Judy's scents.

 

     In an almost carnal voice, Amy moaned, "Oh yes, I can see why Judy likes this." She continued to grind against the smaller horse, treating him like a saddle.

 

     "Mmmmm you two gonna wait all day down there?" Alex heard Judy's voice groan far above.

 

     Alex was graced with fresh air as Amy's bottom retreated upward. "Alright, back to my plan," she giggled.

 

     "What is this grand plan?" Alex asked.

 

     "All you need to do is stay rigid," Amy winked.

 

     "Rigid?" Alex asked.

 

     "Just keep your legs straight," Amy replied. Alex figured it out as Amy hefted him upwards and pointed his hooves at Judy's awaiting sex.

 

     "Spread-em, Judy," Amy joked as Judy watched in awe overhead. Her legs spread even wider giving Amy a large target.

 

     Amy took aim and lunged forward couple steps, thrusting Alex like a tiny battering ram into Judy's sex. His legs plunged into Judy's warm, slimy tunnel before Amy retreated slightly keeping only the tips of his hooves inserted. His erection throbbed, bumping against Amy's large arms as she manhandled him into Judy's vagina. A second thrust saw him enter Judy up to his shoulders.

 

     "This is so hot," Alex gasped.

 

     "I know, right?" Amy replied from far above.

 

     "No, like physically hot. Her body feels like a sauna," Alex gasped.

 

     "Oh you just wait," Amy said as she took another step toward Alex, and reached for Judy's clitoris far above. The move plunged Alex's face between Amy's meaty thighs, leaving him in darkness.

 

     He wanted to call out but found his muzzle pressed up against a moist patch of fur and skin in front of him. A quick sniff confirmed his suspicions. His attempts to call out were all muffled by the furry mass. A shiver and a moan sounded from Amy above as she thrust her pelvis into him, clearly enjoying the vibrations his attempts at shouting created against her sex. Alex was realized he was being ridden by Amy while he was already half-inside of Judy!

 

     "Time to work those little arms and legs, Alex. I'll focus on Judy's little love button up here. Don't forget to enjoy your salt lick while you're at it," Amy said, grinding down into his face to her last few words.  Was he a part of this love-making session or a toy for the both of them?

 

     Amy mercifully used the underside of his chin to do most of her grinding so he could breath just fine. Alex did as he was told and started massaging Judy's insides as best as he could. The effect was immediate. Judy's muscles began to clamp down onto him before releasing, only to clamp down again. He continued to massage until he found a spot above his chest and stomach that drew the best reaction and focused his efforts. It wasn't long until Judy's moans rose to cries and her muscles clamped down hard, knocking the wind out of little Alex. Judy's thrusting hips propelled Amy into the air, throwing her backward as Judy climaxed, her hips continuing to thrust into the air before she slumped back onto the bed, her tiny passenger still held fast by her vagina. She rolled onto her side before settling, her breathing slowing. She must have fallen asleep. Alex, equally winded from pleasing two behemoths simply slumped over, unable to move himself. He needed a rest anyway. What a busy day this was proving to be.