- Text Size +

     Judy and Alex rolled around during the night, separating from their embrace as they often did. Both were deep enough sleepers that they weren't awoken and by morning they were laying beside each other. Judy was first to open her eyes. Alex was far more worn out from yesterday's events. Judy gazed over at the smaller horse, her eyes scanning up and down his body and settling on the middle. His equine cock was poking out slightly. Alex was enjoying his dreams.

 

     Judy leaned in gently. She reached out a finger and began gently stroking the horse's sack. The effect was almost immediate. Alex shifted slightly but he remained asleep. His cock, however, did not. It began to expand further, stretching outward from his sheath. Despite his smaller size Alex's equine genes blessed him with a cock that would have been about normal size for Judy. She continued to stroke his sack and then his shaft, her eyes locked with it, watching it respond to her touch.  

 

     Before long she shifted her weight and softly rolled onto all fours atop the little horse. A slightly mischievous grin flashed briefly across her face before she lowered her head. Her tongue extended out as she gave the equine length a lick from its base to its tip. Alex's cock twitched again at the stimulation it was receiving. Judy checked again to make sure he was still asleep and repeated the gesture, slowly licking from bottom to top. This time Alex moaned softly, but somehow remained asleep. Judy's lips parted once more, wider this time. She lowered her mouth over Alex's length and took it in, sinking her head halfway down his shaft and closing her lips, sucking gently.

 

     Alex stirred from his rest with feelings of pleasure and ecstasy spreading through his body. His waist twitched at some sort of stimulation, but he was too drowsy to think of what was causing it. His eyes slowly opened as the world came into focus. Above him he saw the ceiling. Between him and the ceiling, there were to horizontal pillars that seemed to be bobbing back and forth. His eyes began to scan downward. The pillars were connected to a ... head? A familiar head. "Ohhhhhhh," he moaned as something slick teased his glans. Still slightly sleep drunk and slightly dazed from Judy's efforts, he slowly pieced together what was going on.

 

     "Judy?" he asked groggily, looking down at her. Her eyes opened and she stared back at him as her head bobbed up and down his length.

 

     "Mmmmmmmmm Ah-ekf," she moaned, continuing her work.

 

     She was so big. No. He was small. So it wasn't a dream, she had actually shrunk him with that device of hers. And now he was getting the biggest blowjob he had ever received. Maybe being smaller was better? He didn't have to change back soon did he? What if he took time off work? Then he coul-  "Ohhhhhhhh yes," he moaned as her tongue began to swirl across the tip of his glans, teasing around the edges.

 

     Alex thrust his hips upward softly, trying to control himself. He wasn't sure if he could make her gag but he sure didn't want to take that chance. He caught her smile at the edge of his vision as his head rolled back onto the bed again, overcome with ecstasy. Everything was better at this size.

 

    Suddenly, Judy's maw withdrew, leaving his cock in the open air. It felt slightly chilly with the sudden change of environment, but Alex was preoccupied with what was happening above him. Judy had begun to shift. Her large torso began to rotate as her head departed, initially turning away from him. Instead he was presented with a sight that left him slack-jawed.

 

     Judy had turned on her paws and knees and was presenting herself to him. Her torso turned and her face emerged, staring at him with wanting eyes. She gave her hips a slow, seductive wiggle. "Alright little horse, it's your turn take me for a ride."

 

     Alex was left speechless as Judy presented her massive rump to him, but he needed no further encouragement. Seeing her stance he shot up to his knees instinctively, only to find that he was far below his target. On his knees he was only eye level with her sex. After briefly gawking again at the sight in front of him. Judy continued to sway her huge hips suggestively as he stood up. While on her paws and knees Alex had to stand up for his cock to reach her. She was just so big. There was so much of her to please. His length twitched at the thought.

 

     He took a step closer, keeping his hips back and resting his hands atop Judy's athletic cheeks to ready himself. Her waist was far wider than his. It felt like he was resting his hands on a soft bed rather than on top of his girlfriend.  Judy's swaying slowed to a stop, allowing Alex to take aim. His length was still moist, thoroughly lubricated by Judy's earlier efforts. Judy had clearly already turned herself on. Her folds glistened with her fluids. Alex was suddenly reminded of the blissful feelings he had when he had awoken. It was time to return the favour.

 

     Alex eased his hips forward. Judy's lower lips, already slick with her fluids, readily accepting his length. Both of them moaned softly as he entered her, sliding halfway in before slowly retreating, then sliding farther in. In, and out, in and out, a little deeper each time. Judy's head dipped in ecstasy, her muscles squeezing his length. Alex's pace quickened, his thighs thumping against Judy each time he thrusted into her. He kept his hands firmly planted on her rear, enjoying the small waves of furry flesh he triggered each time he thrusted forwards.

 

     Judy's mouth had done a number on him earlier. It wasn't long before he felt his climax coming. He did his best to delay, trying to focus on pleasing Judy, but the thought of pleasing his Amazonian bunny pushed him past the edge even faster. With a few measured thrusts he came. He managed to thrust a little longer into Judy but he was spent. He collapsed onto her massive cheeks, his head landing in her fluffy tail.

 

     "Mmmmm, your cock fits so well at this size," Judy moaned back at him.

 

     "Your butt is the perfect cushion at this size," he panted, his voice muffled by her fluffy tail.

 

      Judy giggled, causing her hips to shake beneath Alex. "You must be tired after such a long, hard ride," she joked. Her head turned as if to look toward the entrance. "How about you take a break. I think I need some rest too. Your cock is still big even when you're waist high."

 

     As Judy eased her head and shoulders upward her little horse was forced to stand up and take a step back. Alex took a couple more steps and flopped down on the bed, spent and ready to relax. The bed shook as Judy thumped her large behind down next to him. She sat with her legs dangling off the side and letting out a happy sigh as she stared down at cute little Alex. Alex stared right back, smiling happily. He wondered what she was thinking as she stared down at him.

 

     Judy reached out a paw and traced a finger softly along Alex's inner thigh. He gave a sharp exhale, enjoying the feeling as she caressed him. He may have been spent, but Judy's teasing motions still filled him with pleasing feelings. His head settled onto the bed and his eyes squinted in pleasure.

 

     "You didn't finish yet, did you," he observed.

 

     "Not yet. Would you be willing to help me along?" she asked.

 

     "Anything for you," Alex replied, hypnotized by her finger tracing circles around his sheath.

 

     "Anything?" she asked inquisitively.

 

     "Anything," the smaller horse gasped, his hips shifting under her soft fingers.

 

     "Thank you, Alex. You finish catching your breath, I'll be back in a little bit," she said, her finger withdrawing. Judy eased herself off the bed and wandered out of the bedroom. Alex, still pleasure-drunk, opened his eyes and gazed at her hot butt as she sauntered out of the room, her paws thumping slightly on the ground. She was normally so quiet, was that on purpose? Or was he just noticing it at his new stature?

 

     "What I'd give to spend some time beneath that butt of hers. God I am so lucky," he muttered to himself before closing his eyes again. He wondered if he had time for a quick nap before she came back. He soon heard Judy's shower running and figured he had time. It wasn't long before he drifted off into a peaceful sleep, building his energy for whatever Judy had in mind for when she got back.

 

     Judy returned to find little Alex unmoved, napping on the bed. She raised her paw, shrinking device in hand and aimed, squeezing the trigger. There was a bright flash and, like before, the sleeping horse began to contract until he was less than half his previous size. She carefully discarded the shrink ray and thumped over to the bed, stepping a little heavier than usual.

 

     Alex stirred from his sleep. Did he hear thumping? How long had he been out? The first thing he noticed was that he was surrounded by the sweet scent of shampoo and, was Judy aroused again? He opened his eyes wondering what surprise awaited him this time. The world came into focus and he found two great pillars stretching upward toward a grey and white mass. Wait. No. No no no. She hadn't...

 

     "Rise and shine little Alex, I'm reaaaadyyyy," Judy's now louder voice called playfully from far overhead. She was standing facing away from the bed and he was staring up at her massive butt. Each cheek looked bigger than him. Her fluffy tail poked out above, wiggling as she shook her hips slightly.

 

     Alex opened his mouth but couldn't speak. She had made him even smaller. He wasn't sure how he felt about this, she was so massive now. "Judy?" he managed.

 

     A giggle boomed overhead. "Alright, here I come." Her rear descended over top of him, covering him in a massive shadow as it neared. Between her cheeks he saw her anus puckering and her moist folds, glistening as they approached.

 

     "Judy! Waiiiii-" her massive thighs impacted around him as her sex landed, covering most of his torso in heat and her slimy fluids.

 

     "Ohhhhh yes. Alex yes," Judy groaned overhead. He was small enough that he could feel her voice as she moaned. Her hips shifted sending massive frame forward and then back. Alex was coated from his hooves to his chest in her arousal. Despite being winded from the pressure her mass was putting on him he felt a ping of arousal in his groin. Was he ... enjoying this?

 

     "Ohhhh wow, this feels good," Judy gasped above. Her legs spread slightly as her hips wiggled left and right over Alex, spreading her lower lips across most of his torso.

 

     Once she seemed satisfied, Judy quit wiggling and began to grind forward and backward, forward and backward across his whole body. Alex was powerless, but increasingly aroused. The heat was overwhelming. He was surrounded by her on all sides. She must have been holding herself up with her paws on the bed because there was no way he could hold her weight at this size. Still unnerved by the size difference, his natural instincts kicked in and he reached out to push back against her mons in a futile attempt to free himself. His strength was nothing compared to her and she slid right back forward, moaning slightly louder. His struggling only seemed to please her more.

 

     He looked up hoping to get her attention only to see her eyes looking forward. "Yes, do that again," she said.

 

     "Do - what - again?" he managed to gasp as she continued to slide back and forth over him, her weight pressing down upon him.

 

     "Your hands, your little hands, Alex," she gasped. Alex felt her body trembling as she continued to grind. His head dipped backward, she was staring directly at him in the mirror. The pleasure, the need in her eyes washed his uncertainty away. She was huge, but she was still his Judy and he wanted to please her. His hands swiftly returned to her mons and he began to rub.

 

     "Lower," she commanded. Alex slid his hands down slightly.

 

     "Lower," she repeated. Alex finally figured it out, reaching for her clitoris. Thanks to her size she was grinding forward and backward too fast for his small arms to massage it easily, but finally he brushed against it and she paused, tensing up. A deep moan from Judy filled the room. Alex took the chance and began massaging with his hands, already slippery with her fluids. Judy's motions changed from sliding all over him to gentle thrusts of her hips into the bed around him. She was still clearly keeping most of her weight off of him but her mass was apparent.

 

     Alex had lost track of how long he had been pinned beneath Judy but he kept massaging her little bulb as best as he could. He tilted his head back again and met eyes with Judy in the mirror. The massive face that greeted him in the reflection was drunk with pleasure. He had never seen her quite as lost in ecstasy as she appeared to be now. It filled him with excitement that he was able to please someone as large as her.

 

     Lost in thought Alex was caught by surprise when Judy's low moans came to a crescendo and her hips began to shudder. Her head tilted back and her back arched, lifting her pussy off her smaller equine partner. After a few seconds she lifted off the tiny horse and stood to her full height, towering next to the bed.

 

     Alex turned, rolling onto his side so he could get a better look. He couldn't have been more than a quarter of her size now. If that. Her massive behind with its fluffy white tail was even sexier at this size. When it wasn't crushing him, that is. Then she turned to face him, crouching down as she did so. Her large face settled in front of him.

 

     "Oh my god Alex, that might be one of the best orgasms I have had. Thank you," She said.

 

     "My pleasure, love," he replied.

 

     Judy leaned in and gave him a kiss. Her mouth covered most of his face now. God this was hot. After a moment her lips withdrew, "Breakfast time?" she asked.

 

    "Breakfast time," Alex answered.