- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

 

     Alex might as well have not heard her. His eyes were still on the massive paws in front of him. Seconds ago, one of those paws had overpowered him. He wanted to touch them again. He wanted to feel them. Smell them.

 

     "Do you want to play with them some more?" Judy boomed overhead, snapping Alex out of trance to meet her gaze. By the mischievous tone in her voice, Alex figured she was completely aware of his raging hard-on. "Go ahead, hop on," she dared, stepping forward gently and settling her right paw in front of him.

 

     Alex hesitated and then complied. He didn't feel scared, this was just so much so fast. Yesterday Judy had been roughly even with his waist. Today he was just over toe-high and about to ride one of her paws like a... he tried not to think about it too much. He struggled with her fur a bit but managed to climb up and sat down hugging against her huge ankle.

 

     "Hold on," her bellowing voice warned from overhead. Alex grabbed two handfuls of fur and held tight before surging upwards as Judy began to walk toward the couch. Air rushed past him from behind and he was shoved into the soft wall in front of him with each step. Alex felt the acceleration as her paw arced up, forward, and then down again before thumping into the ground, jolting his whole body. It was exhilarating.

 

     He vaguely remembered what it felt like to ride along on someone's foot as a young colt, but this was on a whole different scale. A lazy pace for Judy was faster than he could hope to run if he was following along. He struggled to hold on as Judy took another step. The couch had been a bit far for Alex, but for Judy it was only three steps away.

 

     "Whhhoooooaaaa!" Alex cried excitedly as Judy kept walking.

 

     "Having fun down there?" she asked.

 

     "This is awesome!" Alex called up to her.

 

     "No need to yell. Rabbit ears, remember?" Judy teased.

 

     "Giddyup! Let's get these sexy paws moving some more!" Alex yelled, enjoying himself thoroughly.

 

     "Hmmmm if my paws are that sexy then I guess you won't mind spending some quality time with them," Judy joked, taking a couple more huge steps before raising the paw he was on upward. Alex hoped she wasn't joking.

 

     Alex surged upward again as Judy lifted her paw higher this time. "Last stop, everybody off!" Judy giggled above. Alex looked over the side and found himself suspended high (to him) in the air above the couch. Judy clearly sensed his apprehension. "Don't worry, the device's manual said you're more durable at that size. Plus, it's soft!" she reassured him.

 

     The manual said what?! Well, he trusted her... and Alex hadn't been injured by her paw earlier come to think of it... and it wasn't thaaaat far. You only live once. "Woohoo!" Alex cried as he dropped from Judy's paw, plummeting downward. He bounced once on the soft surface before settling down again. He felt the couch shake as if it had been hit by an earthquake and turned to find Judy after getting his bearings. All he saw was a grey mass plummet overtop of him before he was mashed down by Judy's paw.

 

     "Time for my prize," Judy laughed, clearly enjoying herself.

 

     Alex was completely covered by Judy's huge paw, his back pushed into the soft couch cushion below. He used to massage it with one or two fingers, didn't he? His thoughts were interrupted as Judy began kneading her paw lightly over him. All he could see was Judy's paw fur as her forepaw pushed and shoved back and forth, grinding up against him. He could smell the same clean paw scent he did earlier, it was nice. The massaging across his front was thoroughly stimulating his groin. Alex felt himself getting hard. Was he really sexually aroused by this kind of domination?

 

     Thump.

 

     Just as Alex was about to start grinding his hips to Judy's paw treatment, the pressure lifted off him and he was brought back into the bright room. Judy had sat down, one of her furry legs flanking his left, looking like a rounded wall to him.

 

     The paw that had been on top of him raised before the leg it was attached also thumped down on his right, shaking the "floor" beneath him. He up to Judy, then to the legs on either side of him.

 

     "All that walking around trying to find you has made my paws a little sore. Do you think you could give them a rub?" Judy fake-pouted down to him. "It looks like you were enjoying my paws anyways," she observed, glancing at his erect penis.

 

     Alex stared back, his mind clouded by arousal, "Um, yeah, sure," he managed after a few seconds. He turned around and walked out from between her legs where her paws sat awaiting his arrival.

 

     Judy simply giggled and wiggled her toes. "Alright, make sure to do them both." She eased herself back into the seat, getting herself comfortable. Her eyes followed Alex until he disappeared behind her left paw.

 

     Alex stood there, staring at the massive paw in front of him. There was no way he'd be able to give a proper massage at this size but he'd do what he could. He reached his hands out and touched her paw. Judy giggled and flinched slightly, her paw retracting away.

 

     "Haha, that tickles. Maybe try pushing a bit harder. Try using your whole body," Judy teased.

 

     She was enjoying this. Alex waited for her paw to settle back down and leaned in, this time pushing against it with his whole body. He began griding up and down, massaging her with his arms while his torso (and his glans) pushed against her. A low moan echoed from above. It seemed that his efforts were paying off.

 

     Before long all Alex could smell was Judy. She was taking over his brain, all he could think of was pleasing her. His groin continued to be stimulated by the fur on her paws. He began to thrust lightly as he continued to massage. Without thinking his tongue came out briefly, licking against the massive surface in front of him. Her moans increased in volume each time he licked.

 

     Alex began to get tired, but Judy's moans encouraged him. All he wanted to do was please her. "Alright, little stallion. Can you do the other one now?" he heard her studder from above. Was she aroused? A peak around the side of her paw upward confirmed his suspicions. Judy was staring at the ceiling, her fingers tracing circles around her vagina as she breathed heavily.

 

     Instantly rejuvenated by the sight of her pleasure, Alex moved to Judy's other paw and got to work. Judy's low moans continued to vibrate around him as she enjoyed his little efforts.

 

     Alex lost track of time as he continued massaging. Eventually he grew too tired despite the noises of encouragement he was hearing from his larger lover.  Judy must have sensed his fatigue. Her paw gently shifted slightly, moving away from him. "Thank you, Alex. That felt so good," she said down to him.

 

     Alex was too tired to respond, he simply flopped down onto his butt and smiled at her, giving a thumbs up.

 

     "I think you've earned a reward," Judy said with a seductive tone. Alex didn't have to imagine too hard to figure out what was about to happen. Judy lifted a huge paw and brought it down to rest so her middle toe rested on his torso. Or more specifically, against his hard length. Alex's head collapsed back against the bed in ecstasy as Judy began to slowly rub her toe forward and backward against his lower torso, applying enough pressure to stimulate but not enough pressure to squeeze the air out of him.

 

     "Oh god, ohhhh wow," was all he could manage as his arms spread out against the soft couch below him. He was in heaven right now. His hips began to thrust against the massive toe. He felt the itchy pressure build within. "So," gasp, "close."

 

     Alex heard Judy moan somewhere far away, undoubtedly stroking herself off to the power she was wielding over her tiny lover. The thought sent Alex over the edge, his hips pumping as his tiny load discharged out onto his chest, Judy's toe managing to avoid most of his spray by staying below is glans.

 

     "You all finished down there, little one? I think you've earned a rest. Your massage made me kind of sleepy. Do you want to cuddle up for a quick nap?" Judy asked.

 

     Alex had no idea how he could cuddle with her at this size, but he didn't need to think twice. "Yes please," he moaned.

 

 

 

     "Could you hold out your arms?" Judy asked. Alex quickly complied. Judy leaned forward and reached forward with one arm, grabbing Alex gently with her fingers under each arm, holding him gently but firmly enough that she wouldn't drop him. Alex soared into the air and over to Judy's awaiting form. Before placing him down Judy wiped a finger across him, wiping the cum clean from his chest. She took the finger into her mouth, sucking his essence of her digit. "Mmmmmm, still tastes good, even at this size," she joked. Alex couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity.

 

     Judy laid on her back and set Alex down onto her stomach so that his upper body was between her breasts. "Perfect," she moaned, clearly aroused by their size difference. "Ohhhhh, you fit just right," Judy's huge voice vibrated below him. Alex raised and lowered on her chest with every breath. Beneath him he felt her heart beating. He reached out and stroked one of her breasts. A sharp inhale by Judy lunged Alex upward, her heartbeat accelerated.

 

     "Maybe later, my little horse, but for now, let's have take it easy," Judy whispered down to him. "You comfy?"

 

     "You have no idea," Alex replied.

 

     A massive paw settled down onto Alex, holding him in place and surrounding him in her warmth. It didn't take long for both of them to drift off to sleep.