- Text Size +

     "How about a small game of chess?" Judy suggested, placing Alex down on the coffee table.

 

     "Chess? Sounds fun! What are the stakes?" Alex inquired

 

     "How about the loser pleases the winner?" Judy proposed, eyebrow raised as she stood up to get the game board.

 

    "Well that settles it, you are going down," Alex declared.

 

    "No, you're going down," Judy replied confidently as she returned, board in hand.

 

     It had been a while since Alex had played chess, but he was confident he could win. Confident until the massive board Judy was carrying. It thumped down unceremoniously next to him, shaking the whole table and throwing him off balance. Just moving the pieces was going to be hard for him.

 

     Judy took her seat opposite Alex on the colossal couch he had nearly filled only a day before. "You're going down, and then you're going below," she added seductively, paws tracing the outer edges of her sex. Alex was half tempted to tip his king over immediately.

 

     "Go ahead, make the first move," Judy commanded. She had faced the board so he had the white pieces. Alex decided she was going to regret that mistake.

 

     Alex clambered onto the board and approached the pieces. He glanced up and saw Judy's huge form watching him intently, her head tilted with curiosity. His gaze trailed down her massive body, he doubted he'd ever get tired of seeing it from this perspective. His eyes trailed down from her eyes down to her massive mouth that had held him captive moments ago. Her lips still glistened. He glanced further downward, over her large shoulders and to each of her beautiful breasts, down across her expansive stomach, and further downward t- "You already thinking of giving up?"

 

     Her voice snapped him back to reality. Go time. "I was just ... thinking," he stammered back.

 

     "Definitely not about chess," she shot back with a giggle.

 

     "You don't know the strategic genius that you're facing," Alex said as he hefted a pawn. These pieces were heavy. He shuddered at the thought of having to move the queen. Alex heaved and placed the pawn on a new square.

 

     "Well the strategic genius has put his pawn on the wrong square to start," Judy laughed.

 

     Alex looked down and was horrified to see she was right. He slid the piece one square over to the appropriate place with a quick hoof kick. "No idea what you're talking about," he said, feigning ignorance.

 

     "Let the games begin," Judy jeered amicably, leaning forward and lifting out a knight with ease. "And then it's time to put my little horse to work."

 

     Alex and Judy continued playing for a while, trading pawns, bishops, and playing relatively evenly. Every now and then Judy would catch Alex off-guard with units threatening his pieces from across the board. It was so hard to see everything from this low perspective, Judy definitely had an advantage. Alex was secretly ok with this as he kind of wanted her to win. He was spent from his tongue adventure and wanted to see what other fun she had in mind. But Alex was hoping to let her win. It looked like she was going to do that without his help as she advanced her knights forward, blocking his king from moving. She was up several pieces now.

 

     "You ready to surrender yet?" Alex said half-joking. He moved his pawn one square away from the end row-hoping to upgrade it. Only then did he see she had him.

 

     "Looks like you need to be watching the whole board," Judy fake-mocked from above, knowing her suggestion was impossible. "Bow down to your new queen," she commanded as she gracefully shifted her queen next to Alex's king. Alex stumbled backward, half in shock, half due to the scale of Judy's movements and an extra half due to the scale of his loss. It was over. Checkmate.

 

     "Well, it looks like you won," Alex admitted, not entirely disappointed about the result.

 

     "I don't see any bowing. You don't want to anger your queen, do you?" Judy teased in a playful tone as she stood up with her hands on her hips semi-menacingly. Was she joking, right? Not worth the risk. Alex quickly got onto his knees and bowed. "That's better, now let's get you situated somewhere a little more useful."

 

     Alex didn't have time to reply nor even to look up before Judy's massive fingers pinched his prostrate form gently. He soared through the air as her hand carried him toward the couch and dropping him on the seat. Alex stood up and gave a quick glance around but found that other than him the expansive cushion was unoccupied. He filled with equal parts dread and excitement as a shadow covered his form. His eyes panned upward toward the behemoth behind and looming face beyond it.

 

    "Uh, Judy?" he managed.

 

     "I'm really enjoying these stares you keep giving me," Judy said, "Now stand still, I'm coming down there to join you."

 

     "Stand ... Still? Coming ... down?" Alex mumbled, still entranced by the towering beauty in front of him. He was overwhelmed by the sight of her backside and her massive white tail above him, familiar in shape but still slightly unfamiliar in this new scale. Her cheeks each dwarfed Alex in size, and they seemed to be getting bigger and bigger. And closer? Judy was sitting. Instinct shouted at Alex to run as the mass of meat and fur plummeted in his direction but his trust in Judy held him firmly in place. Looking further up and through the massive V formed by Judy's thighs he saw Judy looking down at him, biting her lip, clearly savoring the moment.

 

THOOM.

 

     The couch shuddered suddenly under the brunt of her massive weight, throwing Alex off his feet as a giggle boomed overhead. The grey furry valley trapping Alex narrowed further as Judy tilted her hips toward him and scooted forward, presenting herself to him. The sharp smell of her arousal invaded his senses. His length throbbed, excitement clouding his thoughts.

 

     A sharp exhale followed by a hungry moan overhead awoke Alex from his trance and drew his eyes away from the glistening crevasse in front of him. The couch cushion shifted with each small movement her waist made as she made herself comfortable. The toy-sized horse's jaw slowly dropped as he panned up to meet her hungry gaze.

 

     "Playtime, Alex."

 

    The bet may have been lost, but Alex felt like he was the real winner. He was so excited to please his massive Judy, despite his tiny stature. Alex stood up and walked over to the enormous vagina staring back at him. The view was breathtaking, and at his waist his erection now stood at full attention. He could hear Judy's breathing intensify with anticipation above him. He dragged a hand along her inner thigh, drawing a low grown from Judy overhead. He relished in the power he held over her now. This sense of power was short-lived.

 

     Upon reaching her massive sex he gave it a gentle stroke, clearly exciting Judy. Her hips thrusted toward him involuntarily, treating him to a full-body vagina smash and knocking him back off his feet again. Alex landed dangerously close to the ledge but thankfully not over it.

 

     "Sorry!" Judy apologized, "I just can't help it when you tease me like that. Please keep going, I'll be more careful," she promised. He hoped she could keep that promise, he didn't know what might happen with their respective sizes.

 

     "Pft, like you could knock me over," Alex joked, trying to regain some of his pride after being bowled over by Judy's ‘tiny' hip thrust. He stood back up and approached her again, bracing himself slightly as he reached out. Judy didn't reply to his joke, already breathing heavily as he approached her again. This time when his hands made contact she managed to limit her reaction to a wiggle. Alex felt her labia move slightly as her inner muscles clenched under his touch. A soft moan began to rumble overhead. Alex must have been doing something right. He continued to knead the soft flesh, feeling her skin moisten as her arousal grew.

 

     Above him he heard Judy continue to enjoy his efforts. She shifted slightly, clearly being careful to avoid knocking down Alex again, leaning backwards into the couch. Between moans she managed to say, "I'm going to just relax -ohhhhh- now. You keep -ahhhh- up down there while -uhhhh- I enjoy my prize."

 

     While he toyed with her sex, Alex realized he was now just a toy to Judy. But it was only because he had lost the bet, right? After all, she would have been his giant sex toy if he had won. Right? That didn't change the fact that his only purpose now was to intimately massage his giant lover. Worth it, he thought immediately, all the more excited about pleasing his big bunny. Alex continued kneading and pushing against the now slick flesh in front of him as he heard Judy panting overhead. Just how much control could he exert of the beast around him?

 

     Alex decided to start small, laughing inwardly at his little joke. Instead of kneading, he began to make increasingly longer strokes up and down Judy's lips, lightly teasing the inner edges with his fingers. She shuffled lightly in response. Next he slipped a tiny hand in. Again, a slight gasp far from Judy but now the reaction he was looking for. Alex leaned in and blew lightly on Judy's clitoris. At normal size, a regular breath would do but he figured his small stature would require a little more effort.  Alex heard her gasp louder this time and felt the tree trunk-sized thighs shift around him. Judy's hips thrusted softly, slowly against Alex. He felt her labia brush against his hardened erection.

 

     "Mmmmm you are the best little horse a rabbit could ask for," Judy's voice rumbled above, drunk with pleasure. Alex decided to push his luck a little more. As he continued to stroke her flesh he leaned in and extended his tongue, licking upward along the inner edge of her slick lips. Another deep moan, but not enough. Alex pressed further. He licked higher this time, approaching his target. Judy's moans ascended an octave. Alex pushed in a third time, pausing short of her clitoris and blew against the bulb once more. A big shiver rocked the couch. Alex Blew second time. A gasp sounded above. Alex leaned in, tongue extended and licked. Another gasp from above. Alex went all in and encircled Judy's large clitoris with his lips, suck lightly while teasing the surface with his tongue. Suddenly Alex felt a massive movement around him. Uh oh.

 

     Darkness encircled Alex as Judy's thighs slammed shut around him, her muscles bulged as she squeezed in him with full force. "OOoooooohhhhhmmmmm," Alex heard Judy's muffled voice rumble around him as her legs squeezed the air out from his lungs. After a few seconds Judy's legs flew open, Alex's damp form remained stuck to her moist sex, her sticky fluids helping to hold him in place.

 

     "Oh wow," he heard Judy's love-drunk voice above him, "Alex? You ok?"

 

     Alex managed to peel his face off the sticky surface. "Is that the best you've got?" he wheezed while breathing deeply. He may have been winded, but he was sure ready for more. Alex turned around and planted his back against her labia with a wet slap, Judy's hips shuddering ever so slightly behind him at his miniscule touch. Her hips had rolled back enough that her clitoris was out of reach at his tiny scale, so his head instead rested precariously on the inviting folds behind him. By now Alex was absolutely soaked in her fluids.

 

     "You felt," she paused, breathing heavily, "so good. I lost control," Judy replied.

 

     "Seriously though, how am I still alive?" Alex asked.

 

     "Well I guess if you can withstand that, you must be even more resilient than we thought," Judy pondered.

 

     "You dared to underestimate the strength of this little horse?" Alex joked, regaining some vigor in his voice. He stood up and did a muscular pose.

 

     "Well if you're feeling that good, we are testing your boundaries a little more," she declared

 

     Alex gulped. No turning back now. And honestly, pleasing a being this large was filling him with excitement which magnified all the more because the one he was pleasing was his Judy. "Bring it on," he said, eyes suddenly focused on a rapidly approaching mass. It was Judy's descending finger, on a collision course with him. He threw his arms forward in attempt to cushion the incoming blow but he knew nothing could slow Judy's current arousal. As it collided there was a wet slosh. He was the one that got her going. The least he could do was see this lust-storm through.

 

     Alex was shoved against Judy with no restraint or ceremony. He felt his back slurping into her slightly as the finger pressed him in. "Mmmmmmmm," her voice roared around him. Soon the pressure relented slightly and Alex was dragged around Judy's labia in circles as she massaged her lips. He was gradually spun around as she continued rubbing him against her. There was still some effort on Judy's part to be gentle, but Alex felt the pressure growing again as Judy's hips slowly began to grind her hips forward.

 

     Alex was enjoying himself as much as Judy so far. His hard length was thoroughly stimulated as he was rubbed across the rippled edges of Judy's sex. He began to thrust against her as her fingers maneuvered him in place. "Ohhhh, excited are we?" he heard from somewhere above, "glad my little toy is enjoying this as much as I am," she said. There was that word he had been afraid of earlier, but deep inside he didn't care. This was bliss for them both.

 

     Suddenly, Alex was pushed upward, his head clearing her mound. Then, felt the pressure on him shift as Judy's fingers angled themselves slightly. Instead of pushing against his back, she began to put more pressure on his legs. What was she - SLURP - oh no.  "Oh yes!" Alex heard from above. Alex's legs were suddenly surrounded by warmth and a squeezing sensation that felt oddly familiar, except last time he had felt that feeling his length had been plunged inside of Judy. Now his legs were in the same position.

 

     Feeling increasingly trapped, Alex did what came natural and struggled. His writhing only resulted in increased moaning from above. His legs slipped farther in, up to his thighs. Then his waist. Suddenly Judy's fingers were at his back, still pressing. "Oh Alex, this is ohhhhh," Judy moaned lustfully as she pushed down harder, causing Alex to sink further, his shoulders remaining outside. He felt her pulsing muscles all around him now as he became increasingly drenched in her fluids. His hard length throbbed as he slid along the slick walls into Judy's vagina.

 

     Thankfully, Judy's finger withdrew from his back and shifted to her clitoris above him. She began to rub the bulb desperately with her fingertip. Alex, reassured by the digit's slight retreat, went back to work stimulating Judy, his hips thrusting by themselves at this point. He wasn't really sure what direction he should point his length as everywhere was technically the right area in this position. Alex explored Judy's insides with his hands, looking for sensitive areas, his hips still managing to thrust from his uncontrollable urges. He figured it was hard to blame at his point, with most of his body immersed in his lover.

 

     It wasn't long before Alex's probing hands found the right spot. Judy's whole body flinched with ecstasy as Alex massaged and tickled her from inside. The pressure around Alex grew with Judy's groans, her hips thrusting as she neared climax. Suddenly Judy's muscles clamped down on Alex from all sides, forcing an exhale as the air was pressed out of him. Man was she strong. The sudden tightness and pressure proved too much for Alex's arousal. Instinct took over and he climaxed inside her, his hips thrusting almost mechanically as he pumped his miniscule load of seed into her.

 

     The massive rabbit continued to writhe around briefly before relaxing as her climax ended, leaving her winded from exertion. Alex felt about the same. The muscles around Alex relaxed, allowing his arms to escape. Pushing against the soft meat on other side of her labia Alex managed to slide himself out of her lubricated lips, dropping the short distance to the couch surface, drenched in her juices. The two of them sat there panting from exertion. Alex had never worked so hard to get Judy to finish and Judy before and felt equally proud and relieved now that he had succeeded.

 

     "I think that's the hardest I've ever came," Judy said, still panting far above Alex's drenched form. "You sure you didn't lose that chess game on purpose, Alex?"  

 

     "No comment," Alex replied, drawing a laugh. He was thankful for her sensitive ears at his current size. "Can I have a break now?" he asked.

 

     "I think we can allow that," Judy said, her breathing calming down.

 

     Alex sighed a breath of relief. He loved pleasing her, but he was all worn out after this session.

 

     "But first," his ears perked up as Judy's hand cast a shadow over him, "I wanna get a look at my cute little helper horse. You did a great job just now," Judy said seductively.

 

     No sooner had her paw reached him than Alex was swept up into the air in front of Judy's billboard face. "Whoa, this is so hard to get used to," Alex said meeting her gaze. He dangled in front of her as her eyes explored his tiny body.

 

     "Usually it's you that makes me all wet. It seems like now I'm the one making you wet," she giggled.

 

     Alex laughed at the irony, "And I'm often the one that has to clean you all up, aren't I." There was a sudden look of mischief in Judy's eyes.

 

     "Often, but this time it's me that has to get you all cleaned up," Judy said, her voice turning him on despite his climax only a minute ago.

 

     "What exactly did you have in mi-." Alex was suddenly tossed into Judy's dark and damp mouth, her tongue invading every inch of him it could reach. After some maneuvering she managed to get him face down across the meaty muscle. Earlier Alex had felt fear in this moist cavern, but now all he felt was lust. Alex began to thrust. Judy responded with a resonating moan that surrounded Alex, vibrating her tongue and amplifying his pleasure. Each time Judy exhaled a gust of warm air rushed past Alex towards the exit in front of him which opened slightly, allowing a brief twinkle of light before sealing him in darkness again. It wasn't long before the sensations overcame Alex and he came for the second time, leaving a slightly smaller load on Judy's tongue below him.

 

     A few seconds later Judy's mouth opened again, allowing the cooler outside air to flood in. Her head tilted forward and Alex slide off her tongue like a short waterslide onto her open palm. As he laid there her mouth approached once more, this time enveloping him in a large kiss.

 

     "Okay little one, I think you've earned a little rest," Judy said.

 

     Alex was too spent to reply. He just nodded and slumped back against the soft palm surrounding him. He continued laying there as Judy carried him back over to the dollhouse, opening the roof and softly depositing him on the little bed. She gave him a smile and a wave as she closed the roof over him. The dollhouse shook slightly as she thumped back over to the couch to have a nap of her own, nice and close to her little lover.