- Text Size +

     Alex awoke feeling groggy from the previous day's events. The yellowish glow of a sunrise illuminated some of his room. He thought about going to the window to have a look but remembered where he was. He was more likely to see a full moon than a sunrise out these windows.

 

     THUMP THUMP THUMP

 

     Maybe just a peek...

 

     Alex eased his hooves off the bed and onto the ground. He was still a little tired but his desire to see Judy quickly overcame any reservations and he was up and moving. He first, however, stepped toward the giant butt plug, still occupying the centre of his bedroom. As he neared the door, Judy's thundering steps in the distance continued to shudder and shake the house. Just what was she up to this early on a Sunday?

 

     THA-THUMP

 

     The whole dollhouse wobbled as two colossal knees settled on the floor just outside the window. As Alex kept his balance he glanced over only to see the cavernous crotch he had been immersed in short hours before.

 

     "Goodmorning sleepyhead. You up yet?" Judy's voice called from outside.

 

     "How could I sleep with all that noise your big paws keep making?" Alex hollered as the roof began to open, allowing the morning light to glisten off the butt plug Judy had so unceremoniously left in the centre of the room the day before. Judy's massive face filled the sky.

 

     "Such little whiner," Judy teased, clearly trying to draw a reaction.

 

     "What's the big problem?" Alex joked back.

 

     "There's no winning with you, is there?" Judy laughed. "Say, you getting tired of your roommate yet?" she said, glancing over to her giant sex toy.

 

     "He's quiet enough. He keeps wondering when he'll get back to work."

 

     "Oh is he now? Last I heard he was telling everyone his job stinks," Judy said.

 

     Alex just laughed, not ready to respond to that one. The last thing he needed was Judy giving a demonstration. Or was it? Before he had a chance to take things in that direction, Judy took over.

 

     "So I was wondering," she began, "if you would be interested in going on a little trip with me today. I have a coffee date with a friend."

 

     "Let me check with my secretary," Alex said before pretending to consult with Judy's butt plug. "Yeah, we should be able to squeeze that in."

 

    "We?" Judy asked, eyebrow raised.

 

    "I," Alex corrected himself, having clearly dodged a bullet.

 

     "Well I'm glad you could find the time," was the playfully sarcastic reply. "Now regarding transportation..." she continued, leaving an opening for Alex.

 

      "What do we have to work with?" Alex probed.

 

     "Options are thin at the moment. There is only one small seat available," she spoke down to him.

 

     "Small?" Alex replied, half joking and half curious.

 

     "You want to come along or not?" Judy snapped playfully.

 

     "Alright, alright. When we leaving?" Alex asked.

 

     "Momentarily," Judy replied, brandishing her shrink ray from behind her back and pointed it at Alex. There was no hesitation on her part before he was hit with the familiar flash.

 

     When the light dimmed Alex found his new perspective significantly lower than before. The single bed he had fit comfortably into the night before was now about head height and looked comparable to a California king. His attention drifted to the side as his eyes once again found Judy's butt plug which now dwarfed him.

 

     "Alright, time to get ready," a familiar, even louder voice boomed above him.

 

     Alex was about to crane his neck upward but before he could get a view, Judy closed the roof. There was a large thump to Alex's left and right rocking the dollhouse yet again and then suddenly he was thrown off his hooves as the entire house lurched upward. The butt plug in front of him lost balance and toppled over past him rather than onto him, thankfully. The nightstand by his now humongous bed similarly tilted and landed on its side. The entire house shook and Judy's plug rolled away as the house angled and surged upward.

 

     THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM

 

     He tumbled slightly side to side as he heard Judy's rumbling steps below. She must have been carrying the whole house with him inside! Alex's arousal grew at the casual power Judy was wielding over him. The movement soon stopped, however, as Judy reached her destination and set the dollhouse down gently on a surface. Alex surveyed around him before getting up. The butt plug had rolled into the corner, the bedside table lay on its side, and the chair in the corner had slid toward one of the windows. Alex was about to approach a window to glimpse at his captress when a voice boomed from outside.

 

     "Back in a minute, you get downstairs. Don't come out until I say so."

 

     Alex didn't need to be told twice. He began clambering down the enlarged stairs, each now nearly waist-high to him. He felt like he was a young colt again navigating the seemingly enlarged living space.  No, even smaller than that. Alex heard rustling and heavy footsteps in the distance as he made his way below. Stairs that took him seconds at his previous scale now took him a minute or so to climb down. As he neared the bottom there were some more thundering steps that stopped just outside the dollhouse. Judy's thundering paws hadn't shaken the house as much as before. He must have been placed on a table or something. Alex's imagination ran wild as he neared the door, eagerly awaiting Judy's permission to debark his dollhouse.

 

     "Come on out, little man. Your luxury ride has arrived," Judy's sensuous voice beckoned from beyond the walls.

 

     Alex doubted he would have been able to jump and reach it. Thankfully, the door only needed to be pushed open. Just how small had she made him?

 

     "I'm waaiiiiitiiiiiiing," Judy cooed with lustful excitement from outside.

 

     Alex gave the large door a shove, wholly unprepared for the sight that awaited him.

 

     Alex gawked, his jaw dropping as the door eased open. In front of him Judy's tree-trunk thumbs reached from each closed paw, holding the waistband of her tarp-sized bikini outstretched to the table surface just outside the door of his dollhouse. Alex's eyes travelled in wonder along the nylon undergarments and to the small gap between her thighs deep within. Judy's thighs spread against the table as she straddled the wooden surface.

 

     Above him and now far out of reach he could see her navel nestled within the brighter fur coating her stomach. Far past that loomed her breasts which despite being on the small side before now likely rivaled large houses at his current stature. Even the small shadows they cast down her body dwarfed him.

 

     "You gonna stare all day little buddy?" she said in her now seemingly thundering voice. "I honestly don't mind but we gotta get going sometime soon."

 

     After another short pause and more staring Judy giggled at little Alex ogling her with equal parts disbelief and lust. Her laughing shook her whole body only slightly, but she was strong enough relative to him now that the small hip movements that accompanied each laugh shifted the table and dollhouse beneath him as if he were in a minor earthquake.

 

     Shaken from his trance Alex looked farther up, meeting Judy's big purple eyes. "You truly are a goddess at this size," was all he could think to say.

 

     "Aw, you'll make me blush," Judy replied.

 

     There was another brief pause as Alex stared along her body once more, fully erect by now. Judy must have been enjoying the attention. She didn't interrupt him as he stared, his mind running wild with lust. Alex could hear her deep breaths far above him gradually increasing in pace. She must have been excited by how she was turning him on so easily. It was time to go for a ride.

 

     "You ready little buddy?"

 

     "Oh yeah! Here we go, bombs away!" Alex cried, jumping onto the outstretched canvas in front of him. He was so excited that form went out the window. He was sure he looked like a horny idiot, but this horny idiot was about to go on the ride of a lifetime.

 

     Alex slid down the nylon slide at a rapid pace, balancing himself with one arm outstretched. The incline grew only steeper as Judy began to close her waistband above him. Alex cried out with joy as he slid toward Judy's base, excited to experience this new form of transportation. Just as he dropped below her vagina Judy fully released her grip on her waistband and Alex was propelled against her before settling right below Judy's labia.

 

     Heat and humidity engulphed Alex as if he on a hammock in a dense jungle. In this jungle, however, fur rather than ferns flanked his sides. His mass was so little that the fabric below him barely shifted. He doubted he left enough of an outline for anyone to notice. Alex gazed around as best as he could in the tight and shadowed space. At this size Judy's labia dwarfed him. Some of the hairs that surrounded him were now longer than his limbs. Animal lust soon clouded his brain, directing his imagination. Judy would likely have little difficulty swallowing him above or down here at this size, he mused.

 

     "You alright down there? Give your goddess a wiggle if you're happy," Judy's muffled voice commanded. Alex happily wiggled his arms and legs, grazing her with each tiny movement. A deep, carnal moan emanated far overhead and Judy's hips shivered, rocking Alex's entire being.

 

     "Mmmmmm, you're making me want to stay in a while longer," Judy groaned, clearly enjoying her tiny passenger. "But I guess it's time to get going," she declared to herself. Alex was now just a passenger, a toy with no say being carried along for the ride at this point.

 

     Judy's bikini let in some light but Alex, stuck facing her mammoth labia, was unable to see much else. He felt rather than saw Judy's colossal thigh muscles flex around him as she began to walk. She took her first step. THOOM. Then another. THOOM. Alex's nylon cradle rocked back and forth with each impact below, her powerful thighs occasionally brushing against him as he lay nestled in the small gap between her legs.

 

     After a few steps, the moving stopped. Alex was pressed firmly against Judy's labia as she bent over to pick something up. At this scale he couldn't tell if she was bending over normally or toying with him, but he safely guessed the latter. Alex heard the distinct sound of fabric as Judy grabbed and donned something to cover her top. Then he was rocked once more as she set off again. Judy must have been swaying her hips because Alex found himself shifting back and forth significantly with each step.

 

     Alex was thankful that his size allowed him to stay within the gap at the top of her thighs. There was some grinding as Judy walked but for the most part he rocked below or against her moistening lips above him. There was another brief pause as he heard a heavy door open and then close before Judy set off yet again. The constant slipping and sliding against Judy's labia and surrounding fur teased his hard length, but he didn't want to finish yet. Alex wanted to stretch out this sensation for as long as he could.

 

     "Hmmmm, I think I'm going to take the stairs today," he heard her think out loud.

 

    The stairs? Alex didn't have much time to think about what that meant before he got a lesson in inertia and gravity. Alex was forced up against Judy's vagina as she descended the first step. As her paw settled onto the next step below, Alex was propelled away from her, falling into the nylon trampoline below before catapulting back upward into her labia again as she descended the next step. He swore he heard her moaning quietly above as his body tumbled up against her over and over. After ten or so steps the tumbling stopped as Judy's walking leveled out again.

 

     "Oh man that feeling is intense, but my legs are gonna give before we get down all 6 floors with you in there. Let's just take the elevator," Judy said. Intense for her? How about him? Alex was beginning to realize just how below her notice he was at his present size.

 

     Following a brief elevator ride, Judy set off again with Alex bobbing back and forth, grazing repeatedly against her increasingly damp vagina. The thundering noise of Judy's paws and the constant shifting were uncomfortable for him at first, but Alex soon grew accustomed to the rhythm. He wouldn't fall asleep with all the jostling and moving, but he managed to find a decent level of comfort inside his humid prison. It wasn't much longer before Alex lost all sense of time as Judy overwhelmed all his senses.   

 

     Small gaps in the fabric would have allowed Alex a view outside as they travelled outside, but the outside world was no longer of concern to him. Alex was surrounded by Judy's strength, immersed in her intoxicating scent, and increasingly coated in a layer of her arousal that was serving only to excite him further. In just a few short days Judy had gone from his girlfriend to his goddess and Alex wanted nothing more than to please her. To be there for her. To be one with her. He raised a hand as he swayed and brushed it against her outer lips. Her hips shivered and a groan resonated through her. He may have been small, but he still had some power of his own.

 

     Judy's step faltered slightly at Alex's touch, pleasure clearly clouding her slightly. Before he could repeat the gesture, though, a sudden force from outside his nylon perch shoved him upward and into the moist folds above him. Judy's paw. "Soon, little guy, just hold out a little bit longer," he heard a large, muffled voice utter from above. Soon. Alright, he could wait until soon.