- Text Size +

Nick wasn´t very sure about what he had got himself into. It was true that it´s better trying and failing that not trying, but he wasn´t completely sure if Maddy was betting because she knew he wouldn´t be able to reach or if this was just another way to prove he´s not capable of doing something else.

Right now, Nick was laying in bed, waiting for Maddy to come out of the bathroom. He was watching the ceiling as he let all his thoughts flow, looking for an explanation to this. Why was Maddy acting in such way? He could be trusted to stay home alone, or at least, she should let him choose who he´ll stay with.

“Come on, at least she could ask if I wanted her mother to come here” he thought, “She´s literally a bitch, I don´t know why she doesn´t see it…but I guess she can´t complain too much, after all, she´s her mother…” Cynthia was a really unpleasant person, but she knew when to speak her thoughts about Nick.

She always pretended that Nick was ok whenever Maddy was around, you could still tell she didn´t appreciate his company too much. But when Maddy left the room, she totally turned into another person, well, in reality, the only thing that changed were her words. She could start saying things like: “So…do you have a real job now Nick” or “I don´t get why my daughter fell in love with a guy like you, I mean, don´t you agree she deserves better…” those and many other things had been said.

Whenever she said those kinds of things, she always did with a sort of proud annoying smile, acting as if she wasn´t talking shit about him. He never knew what to say, the only ideas he had were telling her that if she didn´t liked it, well, there´s the door. But he knew Maddy will be really upset, or what´s more, she´ll be sad. Since the first time she introduced her mother, she said he´d love her, and even if it takes some time, they´ll get along.

Up to this point, it wasn´t the case, in fact, every time Nick met Cynthia he felt as if he disliked her more; since the moment Cynthia stepped into the same room where he was, he was counting the seconds for her to leave.

“Fuck…I guess tomorrow won´t be such a pleasing day” he thought as the bathroom´s door cracked open and a thin fog of hot water came out as a gentle breeze. Between those glassy clouds of fog, Maddy emerged.

Nick couldn´t believe his eyes, she was wearing a night gown, one that´s transparent and only covered the boob area. He could see her underwear and her feminine silhouette underneath. In that moment, he forgot all about tomorrow and focused all of his attention at her.

He scanned her from top to bottom and then back. At his current size, which the night measurement said was 4’1”, she seemed huge. Her legs seemed thicker and longer, as if they could go on forever. Her hips seemed wider, but her boobs, they got all of his attention. He wasn´t never sure whether he was a boob guy or a butt guy, but when his gaze met her feminine mounds, he couldn´t turn anywhere else.

He kept staring at her huge bosom, wondering if they were bigger than his head now. Those soft boobs just hanging there, calling for him. His member was already rising from underneath the sheets. He was just waiting for her to say it, to ask him to strip her down and exhibit her naked flesh. But she didn´t say it.

“Mmmm, someone looks happy” said Maddy as she closed the bathrooms door and approached to bed. Nick just stood there salivating and swallowing at the magnificent beauty of her.

She came closer, and rose his chin with her index finger, so that he was looking at her and not her boobs, then she spoke: “I can tell someone likes what he sees…” he just nodded in stupefy. “Awww, is my outfit a little too much sweetheart?” she asked, Nick didn´t answer, he just watched her face as she spoke.

He couldn´t believe she was a foot and a half taller than him now, it was insane. But he had to say something, he needed to speak not just watching her and nodding yes or no. “Uhmm, I…are we, maybe, ehem, you know…” he felt really shy for some reason.

“Having sex?” she asked easily knowing what he meant.

“Y-yes!” he replied.

“I´m afraid we can´t, I have to be at work tomorrow, remember, and you mister, you need a good rest because tomorrow will be a busy day…” he felt sad, if she didn´t want to have sex, then why was her outfit so provocative?

“B-but, why can´t we…?” he was saying as she placed a finger on his lips.

“Shh, I´m sorry Nick, but we can´t do it right now, like I said, tomorrow I´ll get back to work, so I need to wake up earlier, that also means we need to get to bed earlier too, don´t you agree? Or do you want me to stay asleep and lose my job?” she asked, not meaning the last part, at most she´ll have a verbal warning, she was actually a model employee.

“N-no, I-I mean, it wouldn´t be good, but I thought…” he really thought she meant what she said, but still, he was craving for it, if he could at least get a good view of her bare bosom and maybe touch it with his hands, that will be enough.

She leaned and poured a big kiss on Nick´s forehead, then she said with a sweet tone: “Not right now honey, just close your eyes and try to sleep, ok?” he knew he wasn´t getting anything tonight.

She laid next to him and turned off the light on the nights table. She settled in bed and turn her back at him. He stayed there, with his eyes open looking straight into the darkness. Once his eyes adjusted to the lack of light, he could barely see what seemed to be the ceiling.

He kept thinking for a while, trying to ignore the fact that his now statuesque girlfriend was laying next to him. He didn´t dare to make a move and try something, he was very sure she´ll get mad; now for some reason, he was worried about what she thought and whether she will get mad about some things. He kept thinking about it for a moment, why was he so afraid of what she thought or if she will get mad? It was normal for a man to be conscious about it with his couple, but not as he was seeing it right now.

Before, whenever he considered she will get mad or something like that, he always tried to find a way to turn her attention into something else, he never felt worried, he mostly smiled about that and just tried to make amends; he didn´t feel proud about doing wrong, but he never took things so seriously. But now, before doing something that could be considered “wrong”, an image of Maddy always came to his mind, and with it came some thoughts; he started thinking whether Maddy will like it, what she´ll say about it or if she will be ok with that. Basically, he felt as if he needed to ask for her permission.

It was weird for a 26-year-old to ask his girlfriend for permission, but he didn´t felt so sure about things now. At his current size, Maddy stood a good deal taller than him, whenever he saw her, it had two effects on him. The first thing he did when he saw her immense luscious body was craving for her, he wanted to get some intimacy, feel her flesh, touch her skin. But there was another effect she was having on him, ever since their last fight, there were some ideas he began to have. The mere thought of her disapproving what he did, or if she will get mad about the decisions he made, it concern him.

He knew Maddy was supportive and carrying, but what if he went too far? At this point he wasn´t sure how far was too far. He knew she didn´t trust him to be alone outside, so she limited that aspect of his life, and conditioned him to have her make him company whenever he went out of the apartment. He didn´t like where things were going, and much less knowing the fact that the shrinking hasn´t stopped.

He resigned in closing his eyes and wait for the new day to come, there was a big chance that Cynthia will visit him the whole week, but he liked to think that there was a small beam of light between the despair that Cynthia will bring, a beam that will allow him to choose and stay with Ashley, the bet they made had given him the chance to get another option, hopefully, he could win.

 

The next morning, Nick woke up by 8:23 am, he rubbed his eyes and stepped out of bed. His bed was too tall now, so he had to hop to get to the floor. He stepped out of his room and walked into the kitchen. There was a delicious aroma carrying him all the way there, a really sweet smell, and a really tasty one too. He entered the kitchen and found Maddy in front of the stove, she was making pancakes and some bacon. His mouth began to water with the idea of her sweet buttery pancakes and the salty taste of the crispy bacon.

“Good morning” he said.

Maddy turned, she was wearing her work clothes and on top of that an apron, which avoided her clothes to get stained, she smiled and said: “Well, look who´s up, I thought you were going to sleep thru the whole morning, I was this close to cancel our bet” she said raising her hand and closing the gap between her fingers.

Nick got really nervous for a moment, but he knew she was kidding, so he settled down. “Sooo, you´re making breakfast?” he asked smiling.

“Oh yes, I´m making some breakfast for the two of us…but I wasn´t really sure how much you´ll eat, but I guess we can give the rest to my mother, don´t you agree?” she asked.

And that simple question turned his happy morning into a bitter one. The idea that Cynthia was coming made him mad. But he knew there was a way to avoid that. He turned into the cabinets and wondered if he could reach.

They seemed taller than they used to, so he wasn´t very sure if he will be able to reach. He approached as Maddy continued preparing breakfast. He stood in front of the counter, thinking: “Well, it doesn´t seem so far from here…but, can I…?” and just like that, he stretched his arm, and when he was half way there, he felt a shadow looming over him from behind.

“Well, someone looks eager to check on his bet” Maddy said with a cheering tone. He immediately lowered his arm closer to his torso and turned.

“Oh yeah, uhmm, I guess we can check on that right now, don´t you think?” he replied sort of nervous.

“I guess you´re right, breakfast´s ready anyway…let me just…” she said as she stretched and opened the cabinet, he felt her weight pressing him forward, into the counter. He wasn´t sure why she didn´t ask him to move, but he kind of liked the way her smooth body pressed against him, the only bad thing was that there was a hard counter in front of him, poking his ribs.

“Ok, there we go…” she said as she stepped back. Nick turned to watch what she placed on the cabinet; he gave a couple steps back because he couldn´t see anything from there. Once he was a couple feet away from where he stood a couple seconds ago, he saw a can of peas standing alone in the middle of the cabinet. He could barely see the top.

He cleared his throat and began planning his strategy. It was simple, he didn´t even have to see the can while he attempted to grab it, he only had to remember where it was and search for it with his fingers. “Ok, whenever you´re ready” Maddy said as she crossed her arms beneath her bosom.

Nick approached to the cabinet. The first thing he noticed was that the counter top didn´t allow him to get close enough, it was like a small wall standing between him and the can, he had to stand like a foot away from the cabinet. He stretched, but the counter was really annoying, so he decided to climb it.

“Why not?” he thought as he tried to lift one of his knees up to the top and pull himself, but then Maddy said: “Nah ah, no cheating, I told you, if you want to reach then it has to be standing, no ladder, no booster steps, and of course, no climbing on the counters…” she said as she waved her index finger from side to side in denial.

Nick immediately put his leg down, and for some reason, he felt as if his girlfriend was nagging him. The size difference could really change the perception of someone´s things. However, he stretched the most he could even if he had the counter obstructing his way.

He had to stand on his tip toes to have a better scope. Then he stood in only the tip toes of his left foot, trying to reach with his right hand. He could touch the lower border of the cabinet, that was easy, but pulling an object from it, that´s another thing.

He really struggled as he attempted to win this bet, all the while, Maddy just smiled at his futile attempts to grab the can. She almost laughed at the fact that he couldn´t even reach a simple can of peas form the lower shelve. But she knew she couldn´t say that out loud. She wanted to win the bet, not humiliate him.

“Oh my, just look at him, he just…giggle…he can´t even reach, his hand is still like 4 inches away from the can…should I tell him or…nah, I think it will be better if he recognizes he lost, anyway, what time is it?” she checked on her watch. It was already a quarter to nine, she knew her mother should be there in any minute.

In the meantime, Nick was still trying to grab the can, or at least touch it. He moved his hand from side to side, trying to find it with his fingers, but it was useless. He couldn´t even see where it was or if he was close. A minute went by, then another and another, and finally, he gave up.

Nick lowered his arms and stood in front of the counter, looking at the floor in total defeat. How come he couldn´t even reach? A very simple task he will no longer be able to do. He remembered all the times Maddy asked him to reach stuff for her from the top shelve, every time she said she couldn´t reach, now he was the one that couldn´t reach.

He felt sad, not because he had lost and now Cynthia was officially staying, but because he couldn´t even reach. It only meant that day by day, there were things he could no longer do, easy chores that were now impossible for him to attempt. He hated to admit it but, he even doubted he will be able to stay alone further on.

“Don´t be sad…” Maddy said as she stepped closer and caressed his head. “I know you gave your best, it´s not your fault” she added, not mentioning the fact that he wasn´t even close.

Nick rose his head and smiled, at least he wasn´t alone, Maddy was there with him; she was comprehensive and sweet, he knew that even if he felt down, she will always be there to make things better. He opened his arms and hugged her.

Right now, his eyes were level with her lower ribs. But he didn´t care, he just turned to the side and hugged her tight, knowing she was kind, that she was carrying, and she will always comfort him. She smiled back at the little Nick standing in front of her, she couldn´t help but feel how a warm sensation was flowing thru all of her body.

She adored this; she had just consoled him with her words. She wasn´t very sure if it was just that or if there was something else, some other reason why he approached. Maybe he felt vulnerable and wanted someone to be there. She was having some ideas about how much he really needed her now. But this feeling, a warm sweet heat filling her body, it felt amazing, she felt quivers thru her spine as his small arms tried to pull her tight.

She continued caressing his hair as she thought: “It´s ok, I´m here, you can hug me all you need…” she immediately knew it, he wasn´t looking for comfort, in reality, he was looking for protection. Even if he didn´t realize what he was doing, he was trying to escape from his new reality turning to her. He knew that even if all things changed, she will be there for him, with all her love and affection.

 

After that, he let go, she didn´t wanted to, but it was almost nine. She couldn´t be late to work, but at this point, there was no other option. But no one would mind if she arrives a couple minutes later, she hasn´t been late up until now, so it won´t be so bad.

Nick sat on the kitchen´s table and began eating his breakfast. Then, someone knocked on the door. He knew who it was, but didn´t turn away from his plate. Why should he bother in opening the door for that woman?

“Coming!” Maddy said as she rushed to the door. Once there, she opened it, revealing her not so pleasant mother. Finally, Cynthia had arrived.

“Hi mom, I´m glad you could come” Maddy said.

“Hello dear, sorry I´m late, but you wouldn´t believe the traffic…” she replied. Cynthia was a woman on her late fifties. She had her hair died in a solid blonde color. She wasn´t as tall as Maddy, she stood at 5´5” in her bare feet, but she always wore three-inch heels, which made her an inch taller than her daughter.

“No worries, you´re here now, and that´s all that matters…would you like something to drink, a coffee, some water?” she asked.

“Oh no honey, I know it´s late and you should be at work by now, I don´t want to take any more of your time. I´ll take care of that…” she responded.

“Ok! Well, I´ll leave now, you know where everything is, and if there´s anything you need just give me a call, ok?” Maddy said as she grabbed her purse and keys.

“Don´t worry honey, I´m sure everything will come out very well, have a good day” she said as she smiled at her.

“Thank you, you too…Bye Nick, I´ll come back sooner than you thought!” she added and then closed the door behind her.

Nick was expecting her usual goodbye kiss, but he knew it was late, so he didn´t mind. What he did mind was the fact that Maddy had left him home with this annoying woman.

“Ok, where are you honey? Maddy has told me all about your…” she turned and stopped as her eyes finally met Nick. She couldn´t believe what she was seeing. A small man eating on the kitchens table. She was eager to find out how small he was, or if it was even true, but for her surprise, things seemed to be better than she expected, well, he was smaller than she expected actually.

“Oh my…look at you!” Cynthia says as she approaches to the kitchen´s table.

“Morning Cynthia” Nick replies in a dry way, still eating his breakfast.

“Well well well, good morning to you too…” she said as she stood closer to Nick, now she was just separated by the table´s length, and all she could do was stare at her reduced daughter´s boyfriend. She couldn´t believe it, but she couldn´t stop smiling either.

He watched her for a second or two, just to notice the excited impression on her face. He turned and kept eating, he was half way done with his breakfast.

“Are you enjoying your breakfast… little one” she said in a sarcastic but very organic way.

“Yesh” he says with his mouth filled with pancake.

“Oh no honey, it´s not ok to talk with your mouth full…” she said in her own very annoying way.

He swallowed and said in a harsh but polite way, “Sorry.” Not really meaning it.

“Ok Nick, when you finish up your breakfast make sure to wash the dishes. When you´re done I´ll let you know what else to do” she said as she walked away and sat on the couch, turned on the TV and watched the news.

“Ok!” Nick replied dryly, knowing this will be a long day. 

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 15´s up on my Patreon together with some other of my stories
https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234