- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope you like this chapter :D 

The day was pretty much over, or at least Cynthia´s visit. It was already passed 5:00, so Maddy will be back from work any minute from now. Nick was counting the seconds for it.

After lunch, the rest of the day was pretty much the same. She´ll give him some another tasks to do, starting with washing the dishes, again. And then he did some dusting and storage the laundry. He was not very eager on doing it, but if that gave him some time alone away from Cynthia, then he´ll take it.

“Ok Nicky, Maddy will be here in no time” said Cynthia, he was annoyed with her now regular comments on “Nicky” or “little one”, he knew she was mocking him, but there were only a few more minutes left for her before she leaves, so he´ll shut it for a little longer.

A couple minutes later, Nick sat on the couch, everything was clean and arranged, he just let out a sigh of relieve as it was now time to rest. It could´ve only been house work, but at the size he current was, it could be exhausting. All distances he had to walk seem farther and all things heavier. Lucky for him, it was over.

Cynthia sat right next to him on the couch, he could see how her thigh flesh stretched the fabric of her jeans as she laid her big ass on the couch. He turned away immediately. He wasn´t expecting that the change on his point of view could affect the way he perceived other people.

In the past, he only saw Maddy´s mother as an older and slightly shorter version of her, nothing impressive. She may have had her curves, but she was way too short and way too old for him to feel attracted. Now, she seemed as a towering woman with a luscious body. As old as she was, which is old enough to be his mother, he couldn´t help but to feel a little something when his eyes met her phat ass.

He tried to focus his attention into something else, it wasn´t hard because then he realized his feet were hanging on the couch. He moved his feet as they were now dangling in the air, it only reminded him that the changes were not over and that he was constantly shrinking, he just wondered how small he was now.

He lowered his head and his face drew a sad expression. The clothes he had on were baggy now, so he needed to buy more, but this time, in a smaller size. Then, Cynthia turned at him. He seemed sad, but she didn´t care much, she never liked him in the past, why would she feel some compassion now that he was smaller, he was the same guy that was wasting her daughter´s time.

“Oh my, he´s… tiny, just look at him, I wonder if he´s like half the height her used to be… but I guess…” she then mischievously smiled at her idea, “I guess we can measure him…” then she rose from her seat and stood right in front of him.

Nick was looking at the floor when suddenly two feet stood in the middle of his gaze, it was Cynthia, but he wondered what she wanted. As he rose his head to look at her, he could see the bigness of her body, at least for him. He looked up and up and up. He passed from her feet to her thick calves and then her wide hips, mesmerized by them, then he passed her torso and her B cups, which obstructed just her chin. For some reason, she had a not so pleasant smile.

“Uhmmm…” Nick wasn´t sure what to say, and just as she was about to speak, they both heard a set of keys tingling as the door cracked open. Maddy was finally back.

Maddy opened the door, she wasn´t expecting to see them both on the living room, but as she noticed she smiled and said: “Hello, I´m back… how was your day?” she happily asked.

“It was pretty much ok, how about yours?” Cynthia asked as she walked away from Nick and approached to Maddy.

“Well, pretty much the same heh, you know, some paperwork here some more there, a little meeting…” she replied turning her attention at Nick.

Nick waved at her from the couch as Maddy left her purse and the keys on the small credenza next to the door. All the while, she didn´t took her eyes off of Nick. “And… how was your day… my little cutie?” she asked as she approached and bend over right in front of him.

Cutie was not the greeting he was expecting, but he couldn´t complaint, in the contrary of Cynthia, Maddy only meant to show him her love with those words. “Fine… I guess.” He replied looking up to her, being sitting on the couch only made her tower even more over him, he couldn´t believe it.

“Okey honey, I think it´s time for me to leave…” Cynthia said as she grabbed her purse and opened the door.

“So soon? I thought you´d join us for dinner?” Maddy asked as Nick felt upset by her words, if Cynthia wanted to leave, then she´ll allow it, or that´s what he thought.

“Thank you dear, but it´s been a long day and I need some rest, I hope you understand” Cynthia replied.

“Oh… sure, I guess I´ll see you tomorrow” Maddy said.

“Sure thing… see you tomorrow… Nicky” Cynthia said as she waved her fingers at him, he knew she only meant to pull his knots with that, but he just waved at her with a dry look on his face as she exited their apartment.

When Cynthia closed the door she thought, “I guess I can measure him tomorrow, I mean, I´ll be here all week, so there will be enough chances. Besides, he should see it coming, he´s just so… short, he doesn´t have much future if you ask me, but he does seem cutter that way… hahaha, I can´t wait for tomorrow… let´s try him even further…” she walked down the hallway, she liked the fact that she could now torment Nick with his own size. Today was a pretty calm day, but tomorrow, he has no idea what´s coming.

Back on their apartment, Maddy turned back at Nick, and she couldn´t believe how much she missed him, and what´s more, she had forgotten how small he was. She was anxious to take measures, but that´ll have to wait a little longer.

“Soooo, how was your day?” she asked as she sat on the couch next to him, but she sat really close, and she wrapped her left arm around him to bring him close to her.

He could tell there was an immense height gap between them, she was now towering over him, he made it only all the way to her shoulder. He didn´t like feeling so small, but now he felt good; he adored being with Maddy, and after an annoying day with Cynthia, he couldn´t be happier.

“Good… I guess” he replied.

“Awwww, why honey?” she said wanting to know why he wasn´t completely happy, she had the idea that once she was back, he´ll feel excited enough to jump over her the second she entered their appartment. But that may be a little too optimistic.

“Well… I… nothing, I´m just tired.” He wanted to tell her that Cynthia did nothing but belittle him and make fun about his condition, but he didn´t want Maddy to know, at least not now, she seemed really happy right now.

“Oh… so you had a long day… me too, but they told me they had a certain surprise for me, hahaha, and I thought they´d be giving me a warning for being late…” she said with a blissful smile.

“Wow, cool! T-that´s great, did they mention anything about what it is?” he asked thinking that at least one of them had a good time today.

“Well… they didn´t, they said they will let me know in the next few days, but it´s something big that´s for sure… perhaps, I could be working from home and spend all day with my little cutie!” she said as she leaned over him and hugged him tight into her. But she knew it wasn´t that, she couldn´t work from home… but she had no clue what it was.

Nick couldn´t reply for a moment as he was scooped in between her arms and her left boob, he couldn´t complaint, he now found himself squeezed into the soft flesh on Maddy´s boob, he liked it. As he was trying to accommodate himself in her embrace, he just found out that Maddy was… huge, even with her normal complexion he couldn´t surround her with his arms.

“Oh boy…” Nick thought, “She´s… huge! I mean, I´M getting really small here, she´s not even that tall and I can´t even hug her properly, I just hope this shrinking thing is over or else… well I don´t know…” he thought as she then let go of him.

“Say… are you hungry?” Maddy asked as she stepped out of the couch.

“I… uhmm, not… not really” he replied, he had a really big lunch, he could still feel some food on his stomach so he wasn´t much eager to have dinner.

“Are you sure, cause I´m starving” Maddy playfully replied.

“Yeah, positive, could we maybe… eat later?” he asked.

“Well, that´ll mean I´m gonna start cooking later, which leads to the fact that you´ll also need to wait for the food to be prepared, I think I should start cooking and when I finish, we can eat. Don´t you agree?” she said it in a way to let him know she knew better than him, she´d done this before, but if she actually waited then he´ll end up hungry and rush her to have dinner ready; he wasn´t actually rushing her, but he did complaint about being hungry, that´s why she didn´t listen to him.

“I… well, if you say so… it´s, you know, it´s ok by me…” he said shyly. He knew she could be a little assertive sometimes, but looking way up to her from the couch only made him feel one thing, intimidation. She was so tall, so much bigger than him now so he better does as she says, or at least that´s how he feels right now.

“Very well then, I´ll go and cook something delicious… you can wait here till it´s done” she said with a wink and then headed to the kitchen.

Nick was still in disbelief of what he was seeing, Maddy was simply too much. She was pretty, smart and now so so big. He knew he didn´t deserve her, and now, he felt useless. What could he do? He wasn´t even four feet tall, there´s not much he can do now. He needed to be useful, it´s true, he cleaned most of the house, but it was because of Cynthia´s orders, not that he wanted to.

He decided he´ll help, but before that, he just took a look of Maddy a little longer. He watched how she put on her yellow apron, tight, compressing her boobs, and then she did her hair, she fixed it into a tail. Even with that minor adjustment, he couldn´t believe how awestruck he was. He loved her, adored her, Nick wanted to do nothing more than being at her side forever. But now he was wasting his chance as he stayed on the couch. He needed to do something, and now.

He got up and walked to the kitchen right next to her. “Do you need any help?” he asked. She tuned and he couldn´t believe how small he was. She was wearing flats and he knew his eyes couldn´t stand much taller than her belly button. Her boobs now began to eclipse her face as she looked down at him. “I… maybe I can shop the produce?” he added.

“Awww, how cute, you want to help me, I appreciate that my little love, but now it´s time for me to work and you can rest on the couch, I´m 100% sure you did a lot of house work while I was gone…” How could she possibly know that? Nick was surprised, but since Cynthia was Maddy´s mother, maybe house work is what she always did back home.

“But…” he said.

“Nah ah, no but´s mister…” she said as she lovingly waved her finger at him, “I´m ok, you can go watch some TV, you earned it.” He resigned, he just turned and walked away slowly. Then, he felt something. He felt a small pat on his butt, strong enough to make him jump. He turned and found out it was Maddy, she patted his butt and was now smiling at him. He smiled back and walked away faster before she caught him off guard again.

 

They had dinner as usual and now they were both on the bedroom, Nick was sitting on the edge of the bed with his loosen pajamas, he couldn´t believe those clothes used to fit a couple days ago. Now, if he didn´t tied the knot of his pants, they´d completely fall into the ground, needless to say that his shirt was also huge. He stood there for a little while, waiting for Maddy to step out of the bathroom. And finally, she did.

The bathroom´s door began to open, and as he turned his attention at it, he could see Maddy emerging from inside, what he wasn´t expecting was that she´ll come out in a set of sexy nightwear. He couldn´t lie, he was beginning to get turned on.

Maddy was wearing some white silk pajamas, a loosie tank top and some really short shorts. Nick could see her outstanding cleavage filling up her top as every step she gave made it bounce a little. He just swallowed as he realized she was not wearing anything beneath that top. And her shorts, they were short enough to allow him to take a glance at her long curvy legs. He could see her naked thighs swelling underneath them. He just followed her legs, from her thick thighs to her round calves and then all the way to her feet. He was mesmerized.

“Ok Nick, time to go to bed” she said as he turned his gaze up to her face. He had to crane his neck all the way up to meet her eyes. He didn´t like the fact that each passing day he had to crane his neck more, higher and higher, but he couldn´t help it.

He laid in bed as she laid next to him, covering both of them with the same ben sheets. Then, she turned and wrapped her arms around him, spooning him into her. She was the big spoon, but for him she could be the immense spoon. Nick felt even smaller as she took hold of him. He placed his hand into hers just to find out her fingers were way longer than his, and her palm was much wider too. She noticed and decided to grab his hands, Nick was surprised by the fact that she could now engulf both of his hands with one of hers so easily.

“This is so… surreal” thought Nick.

From above, you could see Maddy holding Nick tightly into her as you could only see Nick´s head emerging from the sheets. Nick was wondering, when was it gonna stop, now, he was really short, but he could still be useful, at least he could help Maddy with some things, but what if he shrinks even further? If he´s not capable of doing house work what about his regular job. He knew that if this shrinking didn´t stopped soon, he´ll end up without a job, and if he couldn´t help Maddy at all, then maybe he´ll end up lonely too. All these thoughts did nothing but to make his heart beat faster, he was anxious now. Then, a sweet voice came from behind him, it was Maddy´s.

“Shh shh, calm down, I can hear your heart beating from here, are you ok?” she asked as she started caressing his hair.

“Oh… uhmm yeah… I´m ok” he said shyly.

“Are you sure, is there anything you´d like to talk about?” she asked.

“I… nope, everything´s find…” he lied as he tried to calm down.

“Very well, sleep tight my love, see you tomorrow.” She said as she poured a big kiss on him. She came to the conclusion that maybe she was arousing him; she ignored the fact that he was only thinking about his shrinking and the things he could no longer do.

A couple minutes later, Nick settled down and fell asleep on Maddy´s embrace. But she didn´t, she was still up, looking at him as she heard the small sound of his snores.

“Awww, how cute, just listen to him, it sounds so sweet, the low sound coming from his little lips…” she couldn´t help it, she had waited all day for this, just being in bed next to her boyfriend. The long wait was totally worth it as she could now have some time alone with him, even if he was sleep now.

“I´m not gonna lie…” she thought, “I think you look cuter this way, I mean, it´s true that you´re not the tall man I fell in love with… but I can´t complaint about this change. I can´t wait to see how far you´ll shrink my precious one… “ she started caressing his hair, and then she leaned closer and said in a low voice:

“Just imagine that in a couple days, I´ll be able to carry you around, wouldn´t you like it?” she said, she knew he was sleeping so he couldn´t hear anything, but she still wanted to say it. Maddy had plans for the future, the smaller Nick got the closer those plans were. She had some ideas now, things she´d like to do with him, but she wasn´t sure if he´d like them. But it will all be her showing him her love, why would he reject that?

She laid back, now just pulling Nick close with her left arm. She was thrilled, he now only came up to her belly button, today´s last measure said one thing, Nick was now standing at 3´9”. She couldn´t deny it, the idea that his 25-year-old boyfriend was not even boob level with her was thrilling.

 

Before anyone could tell, it was morning already. Nick slowly opened his eyes as they adjusted to the light from outside the window. He felt well rested, but he was alone in bed, he turned but he couldn´t find Maddy anywhere, he turned at the bathroom just to find that it was open and there was no one inside. He got worried, normally he´d come to the conclusion that she was on the kitchen or on her way to work, but for some reason, he now felt the urge to find her. Without Maddy, he felt as if he was missing something.

He got up and drifted to the kitchen. He felt weird, he had a strange feeling inside him as we walked past the bedroom´s door. He was wondering, could he be anxious? No, it wasn´t that, maybe he felt sad for waking up without being next to her… not that either, he had a strange feeling that could only allow him to think about where Maddy could be, and what if she wasn´t on the kitchen?

Then he heard a familiar sound coming from the kitchen, it was the unmistakable sound of something being fried on the stove. More precisely, some sausages. The smell reached his nose and before he could tell he had been carried all the way there. And just as he expected, there she was.

Maddy was cooking on the kitchen, with her back facing Nick. He adored the view he was having; he focused a little on her firm tight butt, but there was a thought that overwrote that, finally, he´d found her.

“G-good morning” Nick said.

Maddy noticed him and slowly turned to look at him, she smiled and replied: “Good morning to you my love, did you sleep well?”

He was about to answer when suddenly, a large shadow loomed over him, he was speechless as a pair of hands grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him back, now his back was being pressed into something big, yet, it was kind of soft. He tried to guess who it was, but it was very obvious.

“Look who´s up… good morning… little one…” said Cynthia´s voice from above Nick´s head.

“Fuck!” Nick thought, “She´s here! Already?” He was hoping he could have some more alone time with Maddy before Cynthia arrived, but apparently, he wasn´t so lucky. Now, it was time to face day two with Cynthia, what he ignored is that she had some things in mind for today.

 

Chapter End Notes:


Chapter 17´s up on my Patreon together with all of my stories:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


By the way, I just posted a new short-term story, I´ll share it here as well by the next month. It involves mini GTS and dating, it will be quite funny ;D