- Text Size +


Nick said nothing. He just stood there looking straight up at Maddy. His mind was filled with worried thoughts. What if Ashley was right? Why haven´t he noticed that Maddy was one of those overprotective women? Also, did she somehow shrank him?

Maddy simply thanked Ashley for everything and watched her leave. After that, she closed the door and turned back to Nick. He swallowed.

There´s something he didn´t quite caught until now, the fact that, so far, Maddy didn´t seem too disturbed by his shrinking. Everything she´s done was to look for him even more. Spend more time with him and, overall, care for him. But, could she cause the shrinking?

Of course, her presence wasn´t the cause, he´s been without her about eight of hours a day during the last week. Until now the shrinking didn´t seem to slow down. But, is there something in the food? Maybe she´s been putting something on his shampoo? Besides, what does she do when he´s sleeping?

This were all just theories. His mind was driving him nuts. What will she do? Why does she want him to be small? To look for him? Make sure he´s hers only? He gave a couple steps back as she approached. His face revealed some serious concern now as the gigantic woman approached. A woman he thought he knew.

“Nick? Are you ok?” she spoke as she got closer.

All Nick knew right now was that he was afraid of her. And it was all because of silly thoughts he put on his mind. Crazy suspects he made himself believe. Why was he even so paranoic? He used to be a serene guy, without a care in the world. Now, it seemed to him that all his emotions were harder to handle. The world was getting too big for him.

“Nick, come on, talk to me, is… is everything ok?” insisted Maddy. She was taller than he remembered, mostly because of the heels she wore, giving her a two-inch boost. Now, he felt as if she was falling over him, encaging him with her enormity. He felt as if the walls were closing, or gone, he wasn´t sure. All Nick could perceive now was Maddy. As if the room was empty except for the two of them.

“Come on…” he tried to think straight, “how are you so sure about this?” he tried to persuade himself. Be sure that it wasn´t Maddy, but maybe something else that had made him so small.

“Nick,” said Maddy, but with a sad look on her face, “come on, say something… please.” He took a deep breath. Relaxed. His heart was beating hard inside his chest, he could even feel it in his ears.

“I…” he encouraged himself to speak, “I´m fine.”

Maddy drew a smile on her lips, but kept a sad look on her face. For a moment, she thought he had forgotten about her. She wasn´t sure if there will be another side effect besides his shrinking. And the idea of leaving him alone all weekend made her paranoic too. Leaving for work was one thing, but flying to another state was another. She must tell him about it.

“I´m glad. But we need to talk.” That sounded serious, and he was not ready for seriousness right now. Not even any of her lovely and carrying self. So far, his time with Ashley made him doubt of every single one of his girlfriend’s actions and words.

“Let´s just… sit on the couch, ok?” she declared as she sat down.

Nick struggled to hop in. He ignored it but, he was only 3´1” now. A man who used to be over six foot tall now had to jump to sit on the couch. He felt pathetic.

Maddy placed her hand on his shoulder, a hand that covered all of his reduced shoulder. He swallowed hard. What was she going to tell him? He stared at her. With eyes wide open and a dry feeling on his mouth, he prepared himself to listen. Maddy felt sorry for what she was about to tell him, but she must. She needed to depart tomorrow and the sooner she told him the better.

 

Maddy let it all out. He already knew about her promotion, so that part was easy. What he ignored, and so did she, was the training. Even if she had the remote idea she needed one, she never thought it´ll be out of town, not even out of the state.

She told him that the company had already paid her ticket and made a reservation for her. But he would not be able to go with her.

Even if she could buy a ticket for him and share the room, what will he do while she´s gone? She had to cover a 24-hour training in two days. There will be no chance for her to take care of him. And she knew no one who could. It was her first trip there.

Her best resolution, and she gave it some real thought, was to leave him with someone. And she had already called to check on that. The other persons answer was a strong yes. She could even sense some over excitement on the other end of the line when she called. But she couldn´t waste any time being paranoic. She was just thankful for it. Having someone take care of Nick, what’s more, that someone agreed to have him at their place during the whole weekend just calling one day in advance was too good to be true. Still, it happened.

 

“Ok so, you´re living tomorrow morning?” he asked.

“Yes.” She replied.

“And you´re leaving me here, well not here, but with someone else?”

“Right.” She spoke again.

“So… will that someone be Ashley?” he asked.

“No, Nick, she works at Night, how can I trust that… no one will break into the house with you inside.” It sounded silly, but she said it in a very serious way. Maybe too paranoic.

“Come on Maddy, don´t be like that. That´s unlikely to happen you know.” He spoke.

“Well, I don´t care. I want to make sure you´re looked for while I´m gone. That´s why I called Rachel.” She replied.

“Rachel? You mean Miss Williams? THAT Rachel?” he asked, why would she even agree to that, wasn´t she on vacations?

“Yes, THAT Rachel.” She declared.

Nick was confused. Why would a wealthy woman, with a tight schedule like her give herself some time to look after his assistant? She was a busy woman, he figured out she´ll be somewhere else, some other country maybe. Why would she waste her whole weekend taking care of… him?

Maddy could see the distress on his face, so she decided to settle him a bit. “Relax Nick,” she caressed his cheek with her hand, “I´ll be back before you notice. It´ll be only a couple days.” Then, she brought him close to her.

She was so big, her 5´7” frame seemed more like 12´, she barely applied any force to pin him to her. He could smell the sweet aroma of her perfume as she placed his head over her chest. Her boobs seemed enormous now, bigger than his head, and very soft.

“I know you´ll miss me, I will miss you too… baby.” He was chocked by her last words.

Had she called him that way before? That was not one of the usual nicknames she used. What was going on? Suddenly, she seemed unnecessarily close. Her affection, what does she have in mind?

 

Time went by at an incredible slow speed for them. Each had their own thoughts in mind. While Nick had to keep an eye on everything Maddy did or say. Even repeating her words inside his head just to make sure everything was normal. She couldn´t get off from the fact that Rachel will be taking care of Nick. It´s true that she was doing her a really big favor, to both actually. But, wasn´t it a little too easy? She felt as if there was something wrong with it. Maybe not wrong but, aren´t there other things to do for her?

They were both lying in bed. Nick tried to stay away from Maddy, but it was kind of hard. When your partner weights over twice as you, it is hard not to be pulled by her weight. He felt like a munchkin sized boyfriend next to his amazon sized girlfriend. Even if she wore some sexy lingerie in bed. He was too concerned to even notice the way her ass seemed more pronounced. Or even how her perky nipples showed under her top.

In the meantime, she tried to approach every time she could. But he just pulled himself away, trying to sneak out of her affection. She didn´t like it, but she thought he felt sort of molested for losing her all weekend. She let him be and then they were both asleep, resting before the big day.

 

Morning came in what seemed to be a matter of seconds. Nick felt his eyes heavy, almost unable to keep them open. Maddy was a bit more awake, but she´s had better nights. She even had a small nightmare where she comes back and Nick was gone. Somehow Rachel left the door open and he wandered away. She knew it was silly, but she gave him a big hug as soon as she woke up. Her sudden rush to hug him immediately woke him up.

Moments later, they were putting everything inside the car.

“Come on, I can carry my own bag.” Nick spoke.

“I know, it´s just that… it´ll be easier if I carry it, that way we´ll be gone earlier.” Maddy spoke, worried that he´ll fall behind because of the weight of his clothes. It wasn´t a huge bag, or even too heavy, but he seemed too small now, at least for her. She wasn´t sure if it will be a good idea to let him carry heavy objects, at least heavy for his reduced frame.

Nick was annoyed. “Come on, you´ll still have to go back for your suitcase…” he complained.

“Yes, but I´ll do it fast, you´ll see, this way´s faster. Just trust me.” She replied.

It seemed to him that he was being underestimated. And that she was losing time, but in the end, it was her time. He checked the time before they went down, it was 7 am or so. Her flight departed at 10 and she had to be there by 9, or 8:30 as she always said. They had no rush.

She advised him to hop on the car while she went upstairs.

 

Nick sat on the passenger seat as she said. Completely annoyed. Now she was carrying his things as if he was just… he didn´t even want to think about it. He just crossed his arms over his chest and let out a resentful sigh.

*Buzz* *BUZZ*

He blinked, that was the unmistakable sound of his phone. A message had arrived. He directed his attention towards the phone placed on the cup holder. Maddy knew better than him, so she grabbed his phone and placed it right in front of him before she went upstairs. Just in case he had an emergency, which will be silly to think, but that´s just the way she was.

Now, his phone was too heavy to be placed inside his pocket. If he rushed while walking, it may as well pull his shorts down. His torso was really thin now, and the shorts he wore were starting to feel baggy.

Nick grabbed the phone and unlocked it. Then, the message was displayed right in the middle of the screen. It was Rachel.

“Morning sunshine. I´m so excited for our weekend together! I´ll be waiting for you at my place… but don´t be late, you know I don´t like to wait.”

He stood there for a moment. He wasn´t sure how to react to this. Was she supposed to message him? What´s more, was HE supposed to let her know he was on his way? He didn´t know what to do, she was excited? Why?

He paid enough attention to realize the treatment she gave him, always happy, smiling. Why? He didn´t have enough charisma to make someone excited to be with him, other than Maddy for sure. Of course, if she liked his company, then she must be over excited to have him at her place ALL weekend. But, was it something good?

Maddy wasn´t very tall herself, but Rachel, she was 5´11”, way above an average woman. How will she look from his new perspective?

Something Maddy didn´t forgot to do before they went down was measuring him. Now, on Friday morning, his height was three foot even. He had gone all the way down to 3´. He wasn´t even half the size he used to be. It all felt like torture. And now, he had to face his tall boss.

She wasn´t mean… with him. But how was he supposed to act in front of a towering woman like her? How would he feel? She was 4” taller than Maddy. At his current height, it will feel like a whole foot!

He was just hoping she wasn´t in a bad mood, even when he was taller than her, she still seemed sort of imponent. She was the boss and she settled the rules on the office; now, how will things be at her place?

Nick felt a small panic attack while he was sitting. He was breathing faster. He could even feel how the palm of his hands began to sweat.

“Why is this even happening?!” he said to himself as he drove his hands to his head. Letting his phone fall in the middle of his reduced legs. “I… I can´t! I can´t let Miss Williams see me like this… I´m puny!” He hated it.

Every woman he knew towered over him. He was now waist level with women, or even lower! His head will be leveled with women´s asses now. It didn´t matter how tall they actually where, his sight will be at the same level as a woman´s butt. The good thing is that it will look rounder and thicker than it actually is.

 

“Ok, I´m here. Our apartment’s locked and I… Nick, are you okey?” Said Maddy as she got inside the car. He was too scared to even realize she was there. He didn´t even feel it when she loaded everything on the trunk and opened the car´s door.

He swallowed and tried to calm down, but his eyes couldn´t lie, he was afraid. “I… I´m ok…” he spoke.

“Nick come on, I know you´re not ok, I can see it in your face. If anything´s bothering you, just tell me. You know you can trust me baby.” She said, but that didn´t make him feel any better.

He was worried enough to sense everything as a possible threat. “Baby? What does she mean? I´m not crying… am I?” he couldn´t even think straight.

Meanwhile, Maddy had her own insecure thoughts.

“Why is he acting like that?” she wondered glancing at his unsettled boyfriend. “He seemed ok up until… yesterday.” She knew that he´ll feel down due to his current condition. Shrinking was not something that usually happens, no one´s prepared for it. Not mentally or physically. But he seemed stranger than usual.

Deep inside, she wanted to believe that he was feeling sad because she was leaving. That her departure was the cause for his inner pain. That will only prove how much she actually means to him. But it wasn´t.

Even if Maddy chose to believe it, things just didn´t match up. His sudden behavior towards her started before she told him she will be gone during the weekend. If anything, she will be blaming Ashley for “putting” ideas on his head. She had no prove, but also no doubts about it.

If she knew Ashley was the one who made him aware of her maternal behavior, she´ll hop off the car and yell the shit out of her. Lucky for her, and Nick, she didn´t.

But it wasn´t Ashley´s fault, Nick was the one who was choosing to reject her “type” of love. He didn´t want to have such relationship with her. Maybe when he was the once 6´2” guy, there would be a possibility for him to believe she was playing, or maybe just being too tender. But now, it was different.

At his current height, he felt as if she was enjoying his shrinking. Part of him had the idea that this could be something she wanted from the beginning. He could remember dozens or even hundredths of times when Maddy was acting more like a mommy than a girlfriend. She even packed his lunch every morning before work.

The more he thought about it, the more he felt as if his relationship was only based on him being dependent. And now, it seemed as if the universe was giving her what she wanted. All what she´s done for him would be paid back, but not on the way he had planned.

Even now, sitting next to her, he could see the concern on her face. An over protective concern he couldn´t deal with. Was this real? Had she been looking for this from the very beginning on their relationship?

Nick´s lip just quivered. He felt as if her eyes were darts, or even arrows. Going straight to his heart and stabbing him hard. If he wanted to resolve this, then he must talk. He took a deep breath while his hands were clenching over his knees. Finally, he spoke.

“I… I j-just…” He didn´t know what to say, he couldn´t speak the truth. He couldn´t tell Maddy that he had just found out how she´s been treating him. Even if she was all love and affection, it may not be the one he´s looking for, or the one he needs. He felt weird about it. The whole thing was so strange, and at the same time, part of him just wanted to open up and fall in her arms. Be surrounded by her affection, but… was it the type of affection he wanted?

 

He lied. Nick wasn´t prepared to deal with something like that at that time. He thought he could start with a simple question, if she was “that” type of women. Maybe she wasn´t and it was just a silly question to be made, but what if she said yes?

Their time was limited now, she had to be at the airport in less than an hour. He would only need to deal with it during the ride to Rachel´s house and then he´ll have the whole weekend to think of something. Maybe he could find a way for it to work. Or, worst case scenario, they broke up. But what would happen next? It was all so uncertain.

That´s why he lied, he chose to play dumb and ignore it. But time will find it´s way with him. She was holding herself until the moment she´ll be ready to burst over him, and with it, show her true self.

 

Eventually, the car started moving. Neither of them felt comfortable now. He had his doubts and so did she. The ride was long and silent. All the while, she just tried to think of a way to break the uncomfortable silence and have a small talk with him. Meanwhile, he just tried to mentalize the idea that he´ll stay at his boss´s house the whole weekend. What will he do anyways?

 

The car stopped. Miss Williams, well Rachel, lived on a luxurious neighborhood. There were a ton of big houses with big green front yards. Two or even three garage doors.

Rachel´s house was no exception, it was big, with stone pillars and her car parked in front of the garage. He was amazed, and so was she. For him, it was a really fancy neighborhood; for her, a place to live in the future.

Maddy grabbed Nick´s bag from the trunk and walked by him all the way to the front door. They stopped in front of a pair of big wooden doors with golden handles. She rang the bell while Nick just sank on his thoughts.

He was preparing, more like steeling himself for when she opened the door. He could already picture her wearing a white shirt and a skirt, his question was if she´ll be wearing heels.

“Coming!” said Rachel´s voice from inside.

Nick could listen to her steps as she approached to the door, she sounded big. Of course, she was taller than Maddy, so it was logical that she´d weight more.

Suddenly, the door opened. Nick was looking at the floor when two bare feet appeared. He swallowed but he ignored one thing.

As he was too conscious to look up at her, Maddy was prepared for a greeting. Her eyes opened widely when she saw her. Her lips gestured the word “wow” as she tried to process what she was looking at, more like whom.

“Hello there, Nick… Long time no see…” spoke Rachel as Nick´s eyes began to rise, but as they did, he began to notice something strange.

It was definitely Rachel´s voice, but it wasn´t her body. She seemed… different. As his eyes rose up, he could see ticker calves, not thicker because of his shrinking, but sturdy. As he kept looking up, he began to see what her week off did to Rachel. She was thick everywhere. Thick thighs, wide hips, even a soft round belly, not too big at least. And above, a pair of round heavy breasts.

She didn´t seem fat, more like curvy if you please. Her body had changed from a slim one to a curvaceous one, wearing her extra weight in the right places. She had a thick milf body, imposing even.  Much more from his point of view.

As she smiled down to him with tender welcoming eyes he wondered: “What happened to her?!”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 24 has just been uploaded on my patreon, you can join if you´d like to get a few chapters ahead ;D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234