- Text Size +

Rachel seemed satisfied. She even rubbed her belly as a sign of it. Nick was still curious about it, how was it possible for his boss to let herself go that much?

She was a busy woman, still, she always said that exercise was a must in life. More when you work at an office or remain on a sit during the whole day. She seemed as a person who always counted her calories and that had no more than one cheat day per week. Right now, it seemed to him that all her days had turned into her cheat day, and what´s more, her sudden thickness was making him feel uncomfortable.

Not because he disliked it, but because the more he thought about it the more he was into it. It seemed so surreal, and yet so arousing. Everything on her was thicker, her legs, her thigs, her arms and… her boobs.

Nick lured at them as she ate, when she walked, even while she was just standing. He found himself attracted to them, naturally. He couldn´t take his eyes off her, well, them. He wondered if that´s what a moth feels like when it flies around a light bulb.

He couldn´t blame them. Even if her belly, well her gut, stood out; her breasts were far beyond that. Her round breasts had become a pair of enormous-round melons over her chest. A basketball? A beachball? No, at his size, those tremendous breasts seemed as big as cushion. Like a bean bag cushion filled with foam. Only that her breasts were way softer.

When she stood up, he couldn´t help but to follow her thick figure with his eyes. Of course, she didn´t mind, so far that´s exactly what she wanted. But she needed more.

“Nick, dear, can you come with me?” she said before leaving the room.

He swallowed. After he stood up, he just followed her and stopped right in front of her. Rachel was looming above him, at 5´11” she was almost twice as tall as he was, or at least that´s what he thought.

“Yes?” he spoke looking up to her, trying to look at her face passed her enormous rack.

“So… there´s a little something Maddy asked me to do… I really don´t find a need for that…” she kind of lied there. “but, she asked me to, so… we need to measure you dear…”

He let out a sigh, like saying “of course that was it”.

In no time, he followed her into the living room. He was agape as he walked behind her. The tremendous flesh of her ass was swaying right at his eye level. He could stare at her butt as her magnificent flesh quaked when she walked. He could see waves of mass moving thru her bulk. Nick could feel his member rising under his pants, but he needed to cool off, he wouldn´t want her to see his erection while she´s measuring him.

“Ok honey, let´s see… you are…” She spoke while she held the measuring tape right above his head; in the meantime, he was luring at her breasts.

Rachel leaned right in front of him, approaching her mammoth breasts to his face. They stood slightly taller than him, but he only had to rise his gaze up to get a full picture of them.

Every time she moved or did something else, it only made it hard for him to maintain his member settled. But she was not clumsy, she did all of it on purpose. If she wanted to approach him, then he must give the first step.

Or at least that´s what she thought. At his current height, she must appear as a big fat giantess. She wondered what was heavier, Nick or a single of her boobs.

She couldn´t lie, as they grew larger, it became harder for her to maintain a straight posture. They weighted more with each passing day. One bra after another, so far, she had met all of the sizes from a C into a J… she feared her breasts getting even bigger. She stopped wearing bra´s after she reached J size. She didn´t feel much comfortable wearing them anymore.

“Two…” What? Nick stopped luring at her as she spoke. “Did she just said two?” he wondered in fear as she kept going.

“Oops, sorry honey, it´s actually three… barely. You´re three feet tall… maybe a fraction shorter.” She corrected.

Nick stopped luring at her for a moment as he was caught into a deep fear. Three feet tall? No, that´s not right, not even three feet tall. That´s what he heard.

When he woke up this morning, he was half the man he used to be, now, he wasn´t even that. What could he do now? Cry? Fall into his knees and let out a loud scream? No, he felt more like vomiting. He had a huge knot on his stomach, making him feel dizzy and nauseous.

He felt utterly tiny as he stood in front of Rachel. Her hulking body now filling his full view. The large shadow that Rachel casted over him just made him fall into a deeper and much sad despair.

But Rachel was not going to allow that. No, she needed to find a way to settle him. Show him he´s safe with her. That she only cares for him. And that´s what she´ll do, although, she wants something in exchange. But she´ll let him know, soon.

“Nick, sweetie, are you ok?” she asked, checking if he was still with her or if he was already running bad ideas thru his mind.

There was no reply from him at first, so she insisted.

“Nicholas? Helloooo? Honey, look at me? Are you feeling, ok?” then she placed her huge hand over his shoulder.

He had to come back. Nick could listen to her voice as he tried to figure out how to feel about it.

It was something inevitable. He was sure that his current height will be something he´d reach sooner or later. But he chose to ignore it. Nick wanted to fake it, pretend nothing was changing. His shrinking was something constant, so he knew there was no benefit on hiding it. And Maddy´s constant measurements didn´t help at all. But now, it was time, he had shrunk passed a limit he didn´t settle. He had to take it.

He turned up, looking at Rachel´s bright eyes, about to console him. “I…” he spoke, but he said nothing else. He just froze, right there, trying to block all of the inner pain he was feeling.

“It´s ok honey…” she said as she caressed his cheek with her large hand. “You can tell me… come on, what’s bothering you? Is it your height?” she asked, knowing for sure that was it. It was obvious, he was luring at her until she noted his current height.

He simply nodded at her in shame before turning his face at the floor.

Rachel had to do something; she knew. If his height was something that bothered him, then she must find a way to, asides of avoid mentioning that, she needed to let him know everything was fine.

“So what?!” she said, “Come on Nicholas, you can´t feel down just because of a minor issue like this.” She declared.

Nick turned back at her. “Minor” issue? That´s her way to see it? There was nothing minor about it. He was shrinking, he was ill. Even without the smallest ailment on him, the whole thing was making him sick. Little by little, he was saying goodbye to his adult life and saying hello to the idea of depending on Maddy for everything. He couldn´t cook, couldn´t drive, he felt useless now. He couldn´t even stay at his place alone.

He semi-frowned to her and said: “What! How… why are you saying that. Do you think I should like this?” and he stretched his arms like saying “look at me!”

“It could be worse.” She added.

“Wor… what? Rachel, come on, I´m tiny!” he really disliked the way his boss was acting about it. So what if this was not a massive loss on the marked, or even a disease spreading thru the world. He felt vulnerable, and the fact that she was not taking him seriously made him feel mad.

But she didn´t saw it as something bad, it was the other way around, “Come on sweetheart, I don´t think you´re tiny, in fact, I think you´re really cute.” She said.

“What? Cute?” he asked.

“Yes honey…” and just like that, she arched forward, reaching for him with one hand, and while she pinched his cheek, she continued: “CUTE”

He stood still for a second, wondering why she was pinching his cheek. But then he remover her hand from his face and said in an embarrassed way: “Well… I, thanks I guess… but, why… no I mean, I… ehem…” she had caught him by surprise.

He was not expecting this, and neither did she, but if he needed comfort, then she may as well play the role she wants right now. The treatment also had a huge cascade of hormones flowing thru her, right now, she could release her good side, her maternal one.

“Awww… did I make you blush sweetheart?” she asked, even he ignored the redness on his cheeks. “Don´t worry, it´s ok. It´s completely normal for a man to receive a compliment from a woman.

Maybe, but not for three feet tall adult men to be called cute by his towering boss. It felt weird, and at some point, unappropriated. He stepped back a little just to be caught by her large and long arms.

“Nah ah ah, where do you think you´re going… we´re not done talking…” he swallowed hard, what was coming for him? He had no idea, but right before he could even speak, she pulled him into her.

“What you need is a hug… a nice big-ole hug to know everything´s alright.” She said as she smothered him in between her mammoth breasts. He was right, they were so soft.

Rachel was only wearing a bath robe, and there was a huge boob window. His face fell right in between her bare breasts. As he was smothered by her massive flesh, he was also intoxicated by her sweet scent. Flowers, perfume, some other sweet stuff. He wasn´t sure what it was, but the mix of fragrances and her smooth flesh made him hard on his pants.

He pulled his pelvis back, to avoid poking her with her dick, but that only made her pull him harder, and even deeper.

“Nope, you´re not going anywhere, you need this, trust me.” She said right before she sank his head between her enormous boobs. You wouldn´t even see Nick´s head as it was completely submerged between his boss´s enormously fat tits. He couldn´t complain, though.

It was like a wish come true. As if his previous request was granted. He even ran his hands thru them. Not to pull back, but to feel their softness. If she asked, he could lie and say he was running out of air and he only wanted to release himself.

“Aaaaahhh… so… sooooooft.” He thought as he couldn´t get enough of her.

At the same time, she had her own thoughts. “Yes honey, yes… that´s where you belong, right here… with me… I can make you feel better, and you can give me what I always wanted… just, hold on a little longer…just wait for this treatment to really kick in…”

Maybe she was going too far by smothering the small man between her humongous rack. But he seemed to like it. At least he didn´t complaint.

For Nick, this was satisfaction given straight to his luscious mind. Maybe a fantasy, pinned between his boss´s tremendous tits. But for her, it was beyond that. Maybe it was the hormones, or the treatment, but deep inside, she was getting a warm feeling. A feeling she had never had but one she had been yearning for since a long time ago.

If she played her cards well, then this moment would be repeated, soon, and then again, and again. And some day, Nick will find himself living with her, and not only staying there for the weekend.

At some point, they had to break the hug. Nick turned bright red when she did. And she was starting to feel some small regret about it too. But who could blame her, a woman has her needs.

Now, Nick stood on the couch, he couldn´t even turn on the TV. He was still trying to figure out what had just happened.

“Ok Nick…” he spoke to himself, “That was ok, nothing to worry about, there´s nothing wrong on hugging your boss. It´s just… platonic, that´s right! Anyone can hug someone, and that doesn´t mean anything… just… ugh…” he remembered the worship he did to her breasts while he was there.

He apologized of course, pretending he was trying to break free and not satisfying his sexual hunger. Rachel didn´t mind, but he did. Cause, it was not something very respected to do when you have a girlfriend. That´s basically cheating on her.

“Fuck…” he said as he fell backwards into the huge couch. That was a wrong move. Even if he touched her above her clothes, it wasn´t cool. But something else was cool, the air inside the house.

“Wow, it´s freeing here…” he said as he hugged himself.

So far, he didn´t notice the house being so cold. But maybe it was because it was getting late. Also, he no longer had a rush in him like when he was facing Rachel. Perhaps, luring at her was actually giving him a natural heat to save him from the cold temperature on the house.

He stood up and walked upstairs, he should have something else to wear, maybe a hoodie or something.

He walked into the guest room and open his bag. Bad news, there was nothing for him to wear. They were all tee-shirts, short sleeved ones. That wouldn´t save him from the cool inside the house. What´s worse, every single spot on the house seemed equally cold. Perhaps, being smaller it´s not good when it comes to heat-maintenance. He was freezing.

“How about sneaking in the bed… covering myself with the sheets?” he thought. But, maybe it wasn´t the best idea. It wasn´t his house, so he couldn´t do it. At least he didn´t feel comfortable doing it.

“Well, there´s only one thing to do…” he thought as he stepped out and set his gaze towards Rachel´s door. “I could… ask her for… something warm.” He said. The truth is, he was not over with the previous sensuous hug she gave him. But he had to do it, else, he could freeze until bed time.

*knock* *knock*

He felt really weird about it. But there was no other option, at least that´s how he saw it.

After a minute of no reply, he knocked again thinking: “Weird, I could swear she said she´ll be at her room…”

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Three times, and louder this time. There was no way she wouldn´t hear that. But, what if he was too small to even make a sound?

“Come in” he heard her say, but her voice sounded small and maybe too far away. However, he opened the door, praying for her not to be naked.

“Rachel?” he said as he peeked thru the door, but there didn´t seem to be anyone there. So, he asked again.

“RACHEL?” this time, there was a reply.

“I´m here, on the bathroom, but you can come in if you like… it´s ok, I´m not naked.” She said.

Nick´s eyes opened widely in fear. There´s no way he´ll step in that bathroom while she´s there. Naked, not naked, why did she invited him to step in? Isn´t the bathroom a private spot?

“I-it´s ok, I can wait right here…” he responded. Freezing.

“Ok, I´ll get out in a minute.” She said.

Nick was freezing, but why was he? He didn´t notice it before but, the smaller he got, the cooler it got outside. His apartment was not cold, or either hot, it had just the right temperature, but Rachel´s house, well, it was a whole different story.

She gained weight, that´s for sure. But that didn´t only affect her figure, but also the way she “senses” the temperature. She put on a huge amount of mass in very little time. Which means, a large amount of mass she gained is fat. And fat´s a very good to keep the body hot. Which means, she can take a certain amount of cold. Or, to put it in another way, she gets hot easily.

As she gained weight, her thermostat was starting to decrease. Her fat was making her hot at all times, so, she started cooling the house.

“It´s cold…” he thought as he began to tremble a little. His reduced frame was beginning to lose it. He pulled his legs in to make a last attempt to maintain heat. And then, Rachel walked out.

“Sorry Nick, what can I do for you?” she asked as he found himself dumbfounded by her new outfit.

She was not wearing just a bathrobe anymore, no. But her clothes were not precisely… abundant either.

She stepped out of the bathroom wearing some really tight yoga pants. Pink one´s that accentuated her curvaceous figure very well. Leaving nothing much to imagination. If he had focused a little more, then he´d have noticed her vagina pushing out of it in between the tight fabric between her legs. But that wasn´t what caught his attention the most.

He was mesmerized by the crop top she was wearing. He didn´t even considered that a woman like his boss, with her position and the fancy formal clothes she always wore, to have clothes like that.

There were no sleeves on the top. But he didn´t care for the soft looking arms of her. What was about to make him lose it was… the top. It was so tight, and for sure, she was not wearing any bra beneath it. He didn´t even notice her belly pushing out of it.

The top was white and, lucky for him or not, it was semitransparent. Maybe the fabric was overstretched but… he could see her puffy nipples beneath the it.

He could take a look, a clear one, of the dimensions and position of her areolas. Those forbidden… and private feminine features.

It was happening, he couldn´t take it but, that sudden display of them was making his member rise on his pants. And there was no way to hold it back.

“Hello? Nick?” she said as she approached. But it only made her breasts tremble. Bounce from side to side with her heavy strides.

From behind, you could see her butt swaying heavily as she made her way right in front of the silent man. He didn´t even blink, and what´s worse, he was looking straight at them.

He was not discrete at all, not even tried to. As he was sitting on her bed, he was looking straight at her tits. Enjoying every second of the sensuous display she was currently giving him.

And she knew it, but… she did it on purpose.

“That´s right Nick, look at them all you want… that´s why I chose this top, juuuust for you…” she thought to herself as she made her way to him.

“Honey… Nick… do you need anything?” she asked as she stopped right in front of him. Putting her hands on her wide hips. She got him, that´s for sure. He was still looking straight at her tits.

She took a deep breath to make her bosom look even bigger. His jaw dropped as soon as she did so. It was just a way for her to prove herself right. “Poor thing… he´s completely hypnotized… or should I say, at my mercy?... No, Rachel, don´t be naughty, you promised he´ll have to choose for himself… although…”

And just like that, she moved her immense bosom from one side to another. Rotating her torso. Nick´s eyes just followed them as they swayed from one side to another. He was following her ballooned breasts without even noticing.

“How cute… but I think it´s time for him to speak.”

*snap* *snap*

She just snapped her fingers in front of him. “Nick, hellooo, anyone home?” she added.

Nick just blinked a couple times before turning up at her. She was colossal, and what´s worse, he had been luring at her for who knows how long- He just stood there in silence as she now knew for sure he was having some naughty thoughts.

“Sorry!” He semi-yelled as he turned red. “I… I, uhm… I don´t…” he started.

“Shh shh, it´s ok honey, I don´t mind… you can look all you want.” He was not expecting that.

“My question is…” she continued, “what can I help you with?” just like that, she let the whole staring thing to the side. Part of him was thankful for it, and another part, well, wasn´t. That made him feel even more uncomfortable. But if she wanted to ignore it, then, why wouldn´t he.

“I, uhm… I need something, well, some clothes… I MEAN, it´s a little cold in here and… well, I´m kind of… freezing.” He said.

“Oh, that´s it? Sure, I have something here… hmmm…” she remembered a little something she had for him, so she asked, “Do you want to wear some of my… feminine clothes honey, or… would you like to wear something else?”

He had no idea what she meant by “something else” but wearing women´s clothes seemed something kind of humiliating, so he decided to give it a shot and chose option B.

“I´ll go for… that other thing.” He replied.

“Good.” She said, before turning back and displaying a naughty grin. “I´ll get it for you…”

She walked straight into her closet and when she came back, Nick couldn´t believe what she was holding.

“Ta da… do you like it?” she asked. She was holding a onesie. That´s right, a full body suit, fluffy and warm. Even if it seemed just what he needed, it was more something that Rachel wanted.

“I…” was all he could say, his face showed a complete dislike to the idea, but she already pulled it out, and there was no going back now.

“Come on, this will keep you warm…” she said before she casted a huge shadow over him. Whether he liked it or not, it was happening.

Chapter End Notes:

This story´s up to Chapter 28 on my patreon

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234