- Text Size +

Nick couldn´t wear that. It seemed, demeaning. Humiliating even. Why would a grown man wear a onesie?

Rachel didn´t seem to mind, he couldn´t see her face passed her tremendous bosom but, she had a huge smile on. This was one of the moments she had been waiting for.

She bought it a couple days ago, knowing in advance that Nick will fit, sooner or later. But she ignored how soon it´ll be. For her, even at his current height, the onesie seemed a bit… small. Maybe a tat too short for him. But she was sure enough that it will fit better within a day or two.

She knew it was not what a man like him would like to wear. But she didn´t care. What she wanted was to turn him into his fuzzy little man. To cuddle him and, hopefully, take a nap with him between her arms.

“She must be kidding…” thought Nick as he couldn´t take his eyes off the humiliating outfit she just pulled out. “I mean, why does she have that… thing? He really had no idea how planned ahead Rachel had things.

It´s true, she completely ignored he will be at her place during this full weekend. But, aside of it, she had a lot of things planned.

She wanted to be constantly aware of Nick´s “condition”, more about his height. Even if he wasn´t aware of it, she had shared several texts with Maddy over the past few days. Mostly about his height; something Maddy was very eager to share.

They became sort of “friends” whose relationship was based mostly on Nick. His shrinking. Although, there was only one Nick for them, and Rachel knew it.

He was her employee, so he´ll be with her during working hours. But, that didn´t seem to be enough. She´ll have to go back home, alone. To an empty house. That´s something she didn´t like. But now, she wasn´t lonely, she had him. Even if it was just for the weekend, Nick was hers, and hers alone.

“Come on dear… just put it on, it´ll keep you warm and cozy.” She reassured, but he didn´t like the idea, at all.

“Ehem… haha, I…” he stepped back, “I think… uhmm… is there something else?” he shrugged. For a moment, he forgot about the cold. Feelings of anxiousness filled him, she was so tall, so big looming so high above him. And what´s worse, she seemed to be pushing him to wear it!

“No, Nick, this is the only thing I have around the house that will fit.” She declared, shifting her tone to a more authoritarian one. “Just try it, I bet you´ll like it. Besides, mmm, it feels so smooth.” She spoke as she ran her fingers thru the fabric. She wasn´t lying, it felt nice.

“I´m not… I don´t mean to turn you down, I´m sure it´s… nice, but… are you sure that´s the only thing? I mean…” he regrets turning down the bed sheets idea, now she had a giant woman pushing him to wear that… thing.

“Nicholas, listen, if the reason why you don´t want to wear it is because you find it “embarrassing”, well, let me tell you that´s not very mature from you.” She spoke.

He frowned, why did she bring that up? But sure, he found it very embarrassing to wear, but he chose to lie. “I… embarrassed? No, I mean, that´s not why I don´t want to…”

“Okey then, put it on.” She declared as she pushed the full thing right in front of him. “Unless you´re embarrassed.” she teased.

Nick had to do it, at least that´s what his male pride told him. If he wanted to prove her wrong, then he must wear it. Besides, it seemed warm. It seemed like the only way to avoid freezing now and that thing seemed to be what will warm him the most.

“Ok.” He declared, making her smile. “But, are you sure there´s nothing else?” he had to try.

“Aww, don´t be shy.” Her tone shifter into a more gentle and cooing one. “It seems someone´s shy… but don´t worry, I´ll be the only one who´ll see you wearing it.” She had a point there. Still, having his boss see him wearing… that, was not something he thought he´d have to go through.

“Well… I guess that´s fine.” He spoke, feeling defeated. But he was confused, why was she so eager for him to wear it?

Rachel smiled. She had a warm feeling growing on her. She couldn´t wait for him to put that on. She hand it to him and said: “Here you go… why don´t you change your clothes in my bath… unless you wanna do it here…” she added.

“Wha… I… the bathroom´s fine.” He said turning red and grabbing the clothes from her hand. He rushed to the bathroom and closed the door.

“Awww…” she whispered so that Nick couldn´t listen. “Don´t be shy sweetheart, believe me, you and I will be more intimate than this.” And then, she ran her fingers thru one of her gigantic breasts, very close to her nipples which seemed to harden.

Nick came out of the bathroom, feeling warm but… stupid too. That onesie was not only making him feel like a living teddy bear, but, it was short. By at least three inches. He could feel the legs of it rising all the way thru his leg. Half way from his calves.

“It´s… short.” He said.

Rachel clapped when he came out, feeling proud of the attire he was now wearing. “Well, I think it´s a liiiiittle too short, but trust me, it´ll grow on you.” She winked. In reality, he´ll shrink into it.

“Sure…” he said. He stood at three foot even, just another three inches and that thing will fit as if it was made by a tailor. He hated it.

He was not only smaller but, Rachel had dressed him into… that. He felt dumb. He was disgusted enough not to lure at her. But she´ll find her way. Besides, his visit had barely started.

“Awww, why are you so mad, I think you look cute!” she said in a loving manner, which made him blush.

He didn´t want to look “cute”, he wanted to be warm. But this “solution” she found, it was demeaning. She stood there, looking at him with a tender smile on her face, but why? He wasn´t sure, but he was pissed by the fact she convinced him to wear it. And what´s worse, he fell for it.

Rachel told him she´ll work out in the next room. He had no idea she had a home gym, but she did. But who could blame him, her current figure didn´t reflect the one of someone who took care of her figure, much less to have equipment on her place.

She left the room, but not before pinching his cheek with her hand. He blushed in the instant he felt her huge fingers on him. That wasn´t supposed to happen. But he just let her be.

Now, he was looking at himself on her full-length mirror on Rachel´s room. He hated it. It was so… fuzzy, so weird looking. This was the last thing he´d like to wear, still, she had one of this at her house, but why?

“Fuck… is this thing like, for me?” he just came up with the right answer.

The more he looked at the onesie, the more he believed it was for… him. For starters, it was brand new. Second, it was stored on her closet, conveniently close to her. And it was about the right size, rightish at least.

He feared she had been waiting for this. She had no idea he was coming until… yesterday. He was concerned, did she rush to the store for it as soon as Maddy called or… did she already have it?

He freaked out as the only thing he could listen, besides his thoughts, was Rachel. She was on the other room, still, she was loud. He could listen soft moans and some brawling sounds as she seemed to be lifting some heavy weights. He thought she was… squatting? She said she´ll work out, but what was she doing? He figured she´ll be running on the tread mill or… maybe yoga? He had no idea.

But he could listen to the sound of weights and dumbbells falling to the ground. He completely ignored she actually lifted weights. But it seems she does. At least now.

The truth is, as soon as the doctor told her she´ll be putting on some weight, she extended her equipment inventory, she added some heavier weights. If she was going to turn into a curvy woman, at least she should shape out.

While Rachel burned some calories on the next room. Nick stood there, looking at his reflection in the mirror. But he wasn´t actually seeing himself on it. He was looking right at his own face, but he had other things in mind. He looked but without staring.

“What am I going to do? I mean, is this the only one she has or…? I wish Maddy had packed a hoodie and some pants…” he protested inside himself.

“FUCK, this is so embarrassing!” he pulled the fabric on his new attire. “Why… just why? Ok Nick, think… of course this was in store for you but… why? Why not something else, why not a blazer or… a plain hoodie? Why does it have to be a fuzzy onesie?!” He tried to picture why would Rachel pick something like that.

“Hold on… what if she…? No, nah ah, no way. The only reason Rachel would want to see me like this is… to humiliate me!” he declared. He was wrong but, that´s how he saw it.

“Right, dress your employee like a teddy and then mock about him. I never thought she´ll be this way. I mean, she seemed so… attentive with her texts, but I guess I was only her personal entertainment. Sure, she agreed to have me here just to laugh at my own expenses… has she always been like this?” He tried to pull it all together.

She seemed attentive, carrying, even easy on him; was it all because she laughed about him when he was not in the room? Did she find some type of fun on him? Maybe he didn´t knew it and he was not his assistant, but his personal clown. A mere fool to laugh about.

He grunted. “NO! No way, I´ll take this shit off and…” he unzipped the front of the onesie, but as soon as a cold breeze flow thru his chest, he pulled it back on. “N-nno, too cold…” he shivered a little.

“FINE. I´ll wear it. But she won´t get to laugh about me.” He declared.

Nick had the wrong idea, but it sort of made sense. He was semi-good on his job, arrived late from time to time, clumsy. The only reason for her to keep him was either that or… she had a crush on him. But who would think a man on a fuzzy onesie will be romantic? He only needed a giant cartoonish head to look like a tiny version of some college mascot.

Besides, she never tried anything with him. If she wanted intimacy, then she could say it out loud. There´s no way he can reject her. Either he agrees or she´ll make him. He feared the gigantic woman will try something with him, she was colossal. He didn´t even made it passed her belly button.

Nick had to find out if she was truly trying to make a fool of him or… if there was some other reason. He had to think.

Time flew by. Rachel walked past him as she re-entered the room. She was covered in sweat. And that wasn´t all. Her top was soggy. The semi-transparent fabric on it became even more translucid. As if rain had been poured on her. She was wet. And not only that, he could see at least 80 percent of her breasts. That´s right, their full shape at full view.

Nick swallowed and turned away, but not before taking a mental picture. Her bouncy breasts quaked as she walked in. She said her legs felt so heavy, but he kind of didn´t listen. Her heavy steps only made her boob flesh tremble with each step.

She was soaked and her tits were, magnificent. The top was like another layer of skin on her. Tight and wet. There was nothing left to imagine as she walked in. And what´s worse, her nipples were hard.

In the middle of the puffy and round areola, her perky nipple emerged like a huge button. A button he´d love to press. He wanted to push it, touch it, pinch it. They were so tall, so big, so… out of reach. He followed her during five second until he turned. Time enough to desire.

She noticed, but it was all part of her plan. “Look at them… mmmm, yummy.” She thought.

Rachel needed to tease him. Make her breasts a regular thing on Nick´s head. Else, she can´t proceed with the next step of her plan. And by Sunday, she´ll be ready. That´s the date the doctor told her she´ll be able to… well. Let´s just say that, she´ll be able to give Nick something.

She stepped into the bathroom and closed the door, not before she spotted Nick looking at the opposite wall. Of course he lured at her, but he needed to hide it. That´s why he stepped out of the room as soon as she closed the bathroom´s door.

Nick walked downstairs. Feeling ashamed. Lucky him, the onesie was too baggy and hid the emerging erection he had. His cock wasn´t at full mast but, it was hard. He had to cool his mind. But it was hard, he had Rachel´s tits permanently drawn in his eyes.

“NO… just, forget it, think of anything else… shit, isn´t she aware of her own boobs? She´s got a guest home.” He started blaming her and not blaming him for staring.

The truth is, it´s no one´s fault. It´s something natural. Still, it could be avoided, but none of them would´ve liked that.

He sat on the couch for a long time until he forgot all about it. He even turned on the TV. The weather channel was on. Lucky him, there was a man talking. The weather forecast? Rain, with lots of thunder.

“So… today´s raining…” he said as he laid back on the couch and just tried not to think, but then, he came up with something. “Maddy!”

He had not called her or texted to check how was she. Right now, it seemed about time.

He rushed upstairs and grabbed his phone, unlocked it and send a text.

“I hope she´s not mad…” He wrote:

“Hi babe, sorry for taking so long… how are you? How was the flight?”

He waited for a while, but there was no reply. Then, he heard some loud steps approaching. Rachel.

“Nick, dear, I´ll make some dinner, would you like something in particular?” she asked, still coming closer.

“NO… I mean, I´m… not that hungry you know.” He said, trying not to be so close to her and her gargantuan breasts.

The truth is, it wasn´t only her breasts. Her butt, even her thighs, everything so big, so tall, so… feminine. She was too much for him to handle right now. He needed privacy. Else, his dick won´t settle during the whole weekend.

She stopped, the only thing he could see thru the door frame was her long shadow casted on the floor.

“Are you sure?” she spoke.

“Yes… I think I´ll eat something in a while. Don’t worry for me.” He said. He didn´t want to be a bad guest and turn her down but, something else will turn up if he followed her.

“Oh, ok… I´ll be downstairs if you need me.” She said, he could listen how her tone turn into a more dejected one. But he couldn´t be blamed, she was enormous, and her tits will be something very hard to ignore.

She ate alone and all the while, he stood there, laying in bed. Waiting for Maddy´s reply. He unlocked the phone just to see nothing. No messages, no missed calls. Nothing. But then, he turned at the window. It was really dark outside.

“Oh my… that guy was right, there´s a lot of clouds out there.” It wasn´t so late, but the dark clouds have obscured the sun beams. Now, it seemed to be about to rain.

“Well, at least I´m…” but his thoughts were interrupted by something, nature.

*rumble*

It seemed as if something was coming but, why did he stop?

*crack*

The sounds unsettled him, but why? He was never afraid of a little rain before, not even a mild storm.

*BOOOOOOM*

He jumped. His heart was racing. But why? Why was he scared? Was it because everything was bigger? Was there something about those loud noises that now fret him to the core?

Once again

*rumble* *crack* *BOOOOOM!!!*

Nick was trembling, was he afraid of thunders? After the first thunder, rain began to slowly pour from the sky, but after the second one, it intensified.

By the third one, he was covering himself with the sheets. All he could listen was the sound of rain falling.

“Come on, it´s just… rain. You can´t be scared of…”

*BOOOOOOMMMM!!!*

He was afraid, he really was. But why? He had never been this way before. What was happening with him? He even rubbed the onesie to feel… safe? He couldn´t believe it.

The worst part it, the rain didn´t seem to stop. A few hours had gone by and he was still there, under the bed sheets. Covering himself, seeking for shelter.

Rachel walked by, but when she saw him under the sheets, she figured he´ll be tired, so she let him sleep. She only tuned off the light and closed the door. Of course, the storm was too loud to let him listen to her.

After a while, she decided to sleep to. She needed much rest now. There was something else in particular with her breasts. They were not only big, but they also had a certain purpose to accomplish.

Eight, nine, ten, eleven, time went by like crazy, and this rain kept going. All Nick did was tremble under the sheets. He didn´t dare to move but, where was this fear coming from? Besides, being alone didn´t help at all.

“Maddy…” he thought, if she had been there, then he could´ve cuddled with her and feel safe. But she wasn´t there.

He unlocked the phone and saw no reply. He felt lonely. Even if he felt tired, the constant thunders won´t allow him to sleep. He needed something, more like someone.

“Rachel…?” he wondered as he recalled her words. He remembered when she pointed to her room and that he could knock at anytime if he needed something. But, could that apply even at midnight?

Then, his phone buzzed, his battery was almost gone. He had a mere five percent now.

“No, wait.” He had a charger, inside his bag, away from him. But he didn´t want to leave bed, remove the sheets.

He removed the sheets only to witness the lack of light inside the room. “What the… wasn´t the light on?”

He turned on his phone´s light and tried to illuminate the room.

“Ok… there´s the switch.” He declared as he spotted it and walked towards the switch. But he froze when another thunder filled the air with noise.

“SHHHIT!” He didn´t notice but, he turn right at the door.

“Should I?” he wasn´t sure if it was a signal or his body thinking on it´s own, but if there was a solution for this, maybe Rachel knew it.

He turn the knob and headed towards his boss´s room. The only light was the one on his phone. Lighting his way.

He stopped for a second, was this a good idea? Wouldn´t she mind if he wakes her up?

*BOOOOOMM!*

*knock* *knock* *knock*

He found himself knocking before he could even decide yet. He feared thunder, but why? There was no trauma behind this. The only explanation will be that he woke up this morning feeling afraid of them.

He stood there for a second or two, then, a light turned on inside the room. Rachel had turned on the lamp on the night´s table.

Nick couldn´t listen but, she started walking towards the door. Then, cracked it open.

“YAAAAwwwwn, Nick? What´s the matter… I thought you were sleeping.” She spoke in a sleepy way. She was wearing a night gown. A white one. With an ample boob window in the middle of her round breasts.

“Hi… I… I just…” he had no excuse, and he would hate to admit he was afraid.

But his truth reasons became clear when another thunder rumbled in the air.

He jumped and took hold of something. Rachel´s thick and meaty leg. His arms were barely together. She was so thick.

She woke up in a second. He was hugging her. What´s more, he seemed to be trembling. She reached for his head and ruffled his hair.

“Awww, is the rain too loud? Are those thunders scaring you dear? I didn´t knew you were afraid of them…” she said.

“I´m not!” he protested as another thunder boomed in the air and made him pin his head to her. He sank his face in Rachel´s smooth thigh. Trying to be safe.

“Well… it seems to me that… you are. But that´s fine. Believe me, it´s totally normal to be afraid of thunder. Even for a man like you.” She declared. What she said may be true, if he had been always afraid of thunder, and not just now.

“So… did you came all the way here to hug my leg or…?” she asked, having one particular thought in mind.

“I… I…” what had he done? Even if he went all the way there, he could´ve lied and asked for a charger, but he already went all in and jumped to her leg. There was no going back now, he had to admit it.

“Can I… if you don´t mind…” he started as another thunder hit. *BOOOOOOM* “CanIsleepwithyou?” he said all at once.

Rachel blinked a couple times, was he really asking for it. She wanted to yell. But she had to play it cool. At least for tonight. “Uhmm, you mean like, sharing the bed?” she asked.

“Mhmmm.” He replied.

“Well, I don´t know… do you think that´s fine?” she asked.

“It´s fine by me… I mean, if you´re cool with it.” He said.

“Well, it´s fine by me too. And… if this is what you want, I guess you and I can sleep together for tonight, unless you´d like to sleep with me from now on… perhaps, you´re already used to sharing the bed with you girlfriend Maddy, maybe you can´t sleep alone anymore…” she added.

“I… well… maybe it´ll be just for tonight.” He spoke.

“Very well.” She said as she stepped back in. He let go of her and walked all the way in. Climbing to the bed.

This was happening. It was actually happening. He tried to stay away but, the universe works on some weird ways. Now, he was sharing the bed with Rachel.

She closed the door and walked towards the bed. Then she turned the light´s off and let herself fall over the edge of the mattress. She was really heavy, he felt bounded a little as she landed.

Nick knew this will be a very long night.

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 29 has just been added on my patreon, you can join to get early access:

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234