- Text Size +

Just like he anticipated, it was really uncomfortable. And also humiliating. He used to be so much taller, now, as Rachel lays next to him, he can feel himself being pulled closer to her. She was so much heavier than him that her weight created a hollow on her side of the bed.

Gravity was doing its thing, pulling the small object towards the bigger object, everything caused by its force. But, in this particular scenario, Nick´s tiny frame was pulled by Rachel´s cheering weight.

He did nothing but to roll away, that couldn´t happen. Even if they shared the bed, they could still do it in a professional and platonic way. No need to be close or anything.

Suddenly, another thunder hit, so loud, so powerful. Nick didn´t even noticed when he rolled back and sank his head on Rachel, specifically, he landed his head next to her gargantuan breast.

It was so big, so soft, so… smooth. It would be the best pillow he´d ever lay his head on. But that didn´t make him feel good about it, in fact, he was terrified. Not only thunder freaked him out, but now, he had hugged Rachel twice without any excuse. He just threw himself into her out of despair.

But she didn´t mind, when he fell on her, she just moved her arm and shoved him in, deep in her embrace.

Nick had to admit that, it felt nice. So warm, so welcoming. When she encircled him with her arm, she was literally inviting him to stay right there, with her.

She couldn´t help but to think: “That´s right honey, there there, stay here with me. I can protect you, I can keep you safe. You don´t even need to ask for it, I know you want me to…” She was really falling into the role she wanted.

She didn´t mind if Nick depended on her. The more he needed her the faster she could take that role she wasn´t sure she wanted but now, she was sure.

Having him next to her made her feel so… complete. Years had gone by for her; she´d been so devoted to her career that she never gave herself some time to enjoy life.

Now, she took a whole week off from work. Something she had never done before. She also gave in on the constant cravings the treatment had her suffer. Everything just for one single purpose, more precisely, one single person, Nick.

What was in him that gave her that feeling of fullness, of being… complete. She wasn´t sure, for once, he was kind, respectful, nice. But that´s not what caught her, the small details in him that made her feel…eager, where those times when he asked for her help, when he seemed to need her.

At first, she thought having a young man who knows nothing would be a burden for her. That he´d drag her with all his clumsiness. Bu he didn´t, in fact, she found herself eager to help him. But why? What was it on Nick that made her feel that way? Was it his looks? Did she like something in particular about him?

At first, she knew nothing as per why, but as the days went by, she found out. He made her feel maternal. He was his assistant, but may as well be his little baby. For her, when he asked for help, he wasn´t asking his boss for help, no, he was asking mommy for help.

She came up with that, feeling sort of ashamed. But then, it happened, Nick began to shrink. At first it seemed like something strange, something abnormal. She feared for his health. But now, she had come to think that maybe it was no problem, but a way for her to approach.

A shrunken man like him will need someone to help him, as he shrinks, he´ll grow more and more dependent on the people around him. As his boss, she should be the first one to come to his mind whenever he needs someone.

But, there´s also Maddy. Rachel can´t deny that things would be so much better if he was single. But she has no problem sharing… for now.

Right Now, she could feel how Nick quivered of fear, how something as simple as thunder could make him quake. He was afraid, and there was no other but her to keep him safe. No Maddy, no one else but her. This was a perfect time to show him she can help. Prove to him that he can count on her.

“Don´t worry sweetheart, there´s no need to be afraid. I´m here…” she said with a lullaby tone. Rubbing his back with her hand.

Nick couldn´t help it, but he was also enraged by it. Every time a thunder stroke the air, he felt mad by fearing it. That´s not how a man who´s 26 should handle things. But apparently, that´s how things are for a 2´9” man.

“Fuck…!” he thought, not wanting to share much with Rachel, “Why?! Just… I´m not even afraid of that shit, it´s just noise… but every time I hear it… I jump, why is that?! Oh crap, I just hope Rachel doesn´t mind… this isn´t wrong… is it?” He had his doubts.

This will be a secret between both. There´s no need to tell Maddy he´d shared a bed with Rachel. It´s sort of unnecessary. And the thunder fear can be left aside too. At least that´s how he saw it.

Thunders are to loud and sudden to even give him time to realize one thing, he´s rubbing his face over the boss´s gigantic breasts. He´s too afraid to notice how smooth her skin is… and also to realize her night gown has a huge boob window on the chest area.

Maybe it was meant to be lingerie, but her boobs are not necessarily covered the entirety of her boobs. In reality, it led a vast amount of flesh to spread out and show off. It mainly only covered her nipples.

It wasn´t much before thunder stopped, now, the sky was light by mere lightning. Silence was now filling the room, but it allowed Nick to be more aware of certain things.

All the while, Rachel hugged him tight, covering him with her enormity. She even covered him with the sheets to “protect” him. She knew he needed comfort, but she ignored how humiliating this actually was.

A grown man shouldn´t need to run into another grown up because there´s thunder outside. If he would´ve asked Rachel, she may have just smiled and said she didn´t mind, but he did. If he had been afraid of thunder all along, then there will be no problem… but he wasn´t, that´s the main deal.

Now, Nick´s afraid he may appear to be a scary man. That´s not how he is, or at least was. And what´s more, now that the noise stopped, he just realized… he´s in between Rachel´s enormous rack.

“OH!” he yelled as he jumped away from her. “S-sorry!” he added.

“It´s ok, really, I don´t mind…” she replied, not wanting him to go away.

“I… I wasn´t… I just… I didn´t mean to…” he wanted to admit he wasn´t aiming to touch her breasts, or that the “fear” to thunder was just an excuse.

“I know, you don’t have to explain anything… you´re afraid of thunder, I get that sweetie, everyone´s afraid of something.” She explained.

He just swallowed, this was inappropriate in many ways, for once, she was his boss; he had just involuntarily rubbed her face against her breasts; he had a girlfriend; and what´s more, she´s a woman standing twice his size.

The worst part is, he liked it. Deep inside of him, he felt… protected. He really felt as if Rachel could keep him safe, even if there was no real danger. She was so gentle, so kind, so… warm. Her embrace really made him feel good inside. And so did for her.

Having the small man in her embrace reassured her that this is the way things should be. There´s where Nick belongs, right there… with her.

Rachel simply brought Nick closer to her, this time, he didn´t protest. She just made sure not to be so obvious. She simply hugged him from the side with her arm, in an inviting and still platonic way; nothing too serious or embarrassing.

She had to hold it; this was their first night together. She needed to let things out for him in a slow and gentle way. Not overwhelm him with her… in reality it was a plan. She even analyzed the whole thing and planned everything in advance to, well, by the time things were supposed to happen; although, having him there was no part of the original plan.

She was supposed to meet him on Monday. Now, well, she´ll have to improvise. But this “improvised” time together sharing the bed, it was beyond anything she had anticipated. The feelings she now had, so warm, so rich, so… maternalistic.

She really wanted to protect him, and now, it seemed to her he understands. Little by little, she witnessed how he gave into her and just closed his eyes. She ignored if he was tired or if he was just serene, but he fell asleep really fast.

Now, they were both laying in bed together, to what she said: “There there, you can sleep now my little baby… mommy won´t let anyone or anything hurt you…” she whispered, allowing him to sleep.

It even made her heart beat so much faster to say that out loud, much more with him on the room. But if things worked, she won´t have to hide those words from him anymore.

The rain kept pouring from the sky, not as much as it first did. Now, there was a mild drizzle filling the air. The breeze was cold, yet, calm. But, even if the outside was cool, inside, it was a whole different thing.

Nick was cool, in fact, he was sleeping tight. But it wasn´t him who suffered from a sudden heath wave. Rachel was sweating.

She went from one side to the other over the bed. Of course, she was really careful not to smother Nick beneath her. She was a giantess for him now, she weighted who knows how much more than him, five, six times more? At least.

She threw her covers away and spread her arms apart. She had no clue what was going on, she could feel a wet spot beneath her. Over the bed and on her pillow. This wasn´t normal.

“Oh my… am I getting too fat?” she thought, maybe she over ate, again, which caused her body to literally sweat to burn all the extra calories? Perhaps, but really no.

She gave up, she couldn´t sleep with all that heat. She sat in bed and then got up. She made her way to her bathroom. Her flesh bounced sexily as she made her way thru the bedroom. Her ass was so pronounced now that it swayed from side to side in a very erotic way.

Her heavy breasts were no exception. With all that extra flesh and no bra, her boobs moved as they pleased. But it was too dark to get a full delight of her.

Finally, she stepped in, closed the bathrooms door and turned on the light. She went straight to the washbasin and opened the tap. She washed her face, it was too late, or maybe too early. In reality, it was around 2:00 am.

“Why is it so hot… I know the ac´s working fine… what can…?” she stopped, after giving herself a quick scan on the mirror she noticed something on her, something that wasn´t there before. Some stains, over her nipples. “Uh oh…”

Rachel panicked for a second, this wasn´t supposed to happen, not at least this early. She took a week off because she knew the treatment will need some… repose. But it was supposed to show it´s results until Monday, not before.

“Oh no, no no no no. This can´t be happening right now…” she said as she put her fingers on the wet spots over her erect nipples.

The second she touched her nipple, she quivered. She was very sensitive now. It made no sense to her. Why now?

“FUCK! The doctor said there won´t be any major results until Monday, and today´s Friday… well maybe Saturday. This makes no sense.” She declared.

Turns out, Rachel´s treatment had a certain purpose. It was not something necessary, except for her. She knew Nick will shrink further and further, and Maddy´s messages only led her to know this was really going to happen, so, she did one thing, make her breasts milk.

The treatment wasn’t cheap but, she had more than enough money to cover it. What she earned in a month was more than enough to cover the whole thing.

The doctor explained to her certain things will happen. A possible weight gain, minor cramps, and of course, the swelling of nothing more than her breasts.

But, well, the weight gain, which seemed to her as a thing she wouldn´t have to worry about, may have been drastic. She felt hunger all of the time, so she gave in to her every munchies. A pizza here, some burgers there…

She needed to nourish her body, that´s why she put on so much weight. In reality, it only enlarged her feminine features. Her current shape fell on the BBW side, so curvaceous and still so sensuous. A 5´11” woman who way over the 200-pound spectrum. Currently, her weight fell more on her butt and breasts. Nothing a man would mind.

Of course, that´s the first thing she noticed. And she blamed her extra weight for all the rest of the “secondary” effects. But now, she has found that one effect she wanted. Milk.

Maybe she over-nourished herself and accelerated the process. Perhaps, she could be one of those patients where the procedure shows very quick results. Or, just maybe, being so close to Nick made her body accelerate the process.

Whatever the cause was, there´s only one thing going on. Rachel´s on the bathroom looking at her reflection, watching how her breasts are currently lactating.

There didn´t seem to be a major flow on them. Mere droplets stained her top. Still, if this was day one and this were the first sings for it, how will things be when she really starts to produce milk.

She just removed her top and changed into something else. She made sure to clean her nipples and to pretend nothing happened.

“Ok now, Nick CAN´T know anything about this…” she said talking to her reflection, just to feel more self-ensured.

She felt as if things were heading on a good direction, there´s no need to ruin things by speeding everything up. She will fake it until he gives in. Hopefully, sooner than expected.

Rachel returned to bed but, her sleep was not something necessarily… good. In fact, she felt as if she had just blinked. As simple as that. No rest, no dreams, nothing. But… she found out something, an odd feeling coming from… her nipples.

“Oh my…” she said as she guided her hands over her tits, but there was something off.

First, the stains of milk on her top were noticeably larger. She could feel bigger and more wet spots over her nipples. But there was something else, her breasts were swollen, a lot.

During the first days of her treatment, she noticed how her bust seemed to grow larger and heavier. Her breasts swelling rounder and more pronounced. But now, it looked like her breasts grew way too large.

She could feel how her boobs were heavier than even, a sudden growth she´d never experienced before. And what´s more, she could feel something inside, her tits were full… of milk.

“Aaaa, ohhh…” she moaned as she barely touched her breasts. Her nipples were more sensitive than the night before. And their swelling wasn´t helping, at all.

She had to get up, but slowly, she wouldn´t want Nick to wake up and start making questions about those stains on her top.

She went back to her bathroom just to confirm what was already evident. She stood in front of the mirror, and she couldn´t believe what she was seeing.

“Holly…!” she covered her mouth with her hand, her top was completely wet. Whatever had happened, it caused her breasts to milk in an exaggerate way.

How did that happen? The droplets from last night were nothing compared to the huge wet spots covering her lower breasts, she was literally dripping right now.

She wanted this, she couldn´t lie. But this was not the best time for it. Such a bad timing could affect her plans. She knew she should clean it, but, this wasn´t going to stop. She could still feel the milk filling her breasts.

Was she still producing more now? Was she going to turn into an endless source of milk? Perhaps, she could´ve waited for Nick to give into her before doing this… but no, she wanted it so bad.

She was more than eager to fulfill her maternalistic needs. She thought that breastfeeding Nick would make the bond even stronger. There´s no way he won´t see her as a huge mommy if she literally feeds him from her own tits. Although, now it seemed as she could´ve waited just a bit more.

She tried to think straight, avoid panicking and just change her top again. When she removed it, she really noticed the change.

Her breasts were bigger, rounder, mightier than ever. They really stuck out of her chest. She could even feel how their weight pulled her forward. But that wasn´t it, she could see how her nipples were harder, larger, longer. Besides, there was a fine flow of milk coming from them.

She had to stop it, but how? She bit her nails a little before she came up with the right idea, calling the doctor.

It was passed 8:00 am, so it wouldn´t be too early for her to call, and maybe Nick would still be deeply sleep while she calls.

She went back to her bedroom and avoided making any noise. She grabbed her phone and stopped for a moment to contemplate Nick with adoring eyes. She noticed how her breasts seemed to ache just by watching him, was she producing more milk? She had no time to find out, she just went straight to the bathroom and called the doctor.

She hung up. She may have lied and said that her breasts were producing more milk than “her baby” needed. There were no questions asked. The doctor simply suggested her to use a breast pump to take out all the extra milk from her breasts. Else, she´d be aching the whole day, and there will also be some unpleasant effects.

Of course, she didn´t have a pump. She had the idea that Nick will be begging for her milk by the time she started lactating. Of course, that wasn´t the case. However, the doc also suggested that if she didn´t have a pump, she could pinch her nipples and take the milk out on her own.

“Ugh, I guess now I´m… m-milking myself…” she said to herself in the mirror as she began with it.

She had to pin her lips together to avoid moaning in an exaggerate way. Pinching her nipples was turning her on more than she´d like to. She was so sensitive now, a mere caress could get her so far, there´s no need to mention how pinching her nipples felt.

As she kept going, she could feel her knees quaking, shaking. Her legs felt like jelly. She could hardly keep herself from letting loud moans out. She could even feel tickles on her pussy. This was much more than she expected. The idea of pleasing herself while draining her breasts came to her mind, but she couldn´t.

She had to hold it, reject her carnal desires. She was just draining her breasts, nothing more. It didn´t matter how good it felt, she had to do it in a professional way.

“R-relax R-rachel… y-y-you can do t-this… just… ohhh, j… just wait a little longer. W-we´re al-almosssst d-done…” she appeased herself. There was so much milk coming from her, all gone to waste.

She will produce more, that´s for sure. But she wondered something, how could she rush things with Nick to have him drink from her as soon as possible. She couldn´t force him, that would ruin everything, but there must be a way to make things come up naturally.

She will make sure to find a way to, as soon as she stops milking herself. She couldn´t think straight right now. What´s more, she could hardly stand at the moment.

Meanwhile, Nick was sleeping tight over the mattress. He didn´t notice when she got up at night or when she got up now. Lucky her, because there was a big wet stain over the covers, right where Rachel´s tits were. And what´s more, he was a few inches away from it.

Chapter End Notes:

If you´d like to get a few chapters ahead, this story´s all the way up to Chapter 30 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234