- Text Size +

Rachel felt relieved, the great pressure that made her breasts feel as if they were going to pop was gone. Now, she could recover some composure. Relax a bit. But not for too long.

Now that the urge to release the milk was gone, there was something else. The bed!

She wasn´t sure for a fact but her swollen and dripping breasts let her top completely soaked. It was logical to believe that her bed was soaked too. She was just worried about how bad things will be. She needed to get out of the bathroom and check.

She had finished milking herself. No more milk came out but she could still feel her breasts swollen and heavy. She looked at herself in the mirror. She wasn´t wrong, her tits seemed to be at least three sizes bigger.

Her now milking breasts were starting to look humongous. She knew they were enormous before, catching all of Nick´s attention. But it was ridiculous now. She felt as if she had huge beach balls on her chest.

“I wonder…” she said as she guided a finger to her mouth on a thankful way. She had to cover herself, and if this milk kept flowing, then she must wear a bra. Hopefully, it will also contain the milk, give her enough time to rush to the sink and drop it if she had the need; even if it seemed as a waste of it, she must.

She lost no time and went for her biggest bra. As she walked, she could feel her breasts bouncing so heavily, the bra was now a must to hold her new titanic breasts. Lucky her, she´s totally natural.

Deep inside she knew that there was milk whisking inside her tits. It was a bit harder to keep her balance with the heavy weight of her tits, and the churning milk inside them made it even harder.

She had gotten the most out of her, maybe her full breasts were a size bigger, or even two. But now, as “empty” as she was, she could still feel a generous amount inside of her. Was it some sort of backup storage? Was she already producing more? She needed answers, but first, she must hide what she left over the bed.

She stopped before stepping out of the bathroom.

“Hold on…” she said with her hand less than an inch away from the knob, “what if he wakes up?” she wondered.

The clock currently ticked 9, she was sure that a man who worked had a certain time adjustment inside him. A routine, time where his body knew he had to do certain things done.

Even if it was Saturday, Nick´s brain must be aware that he must be awake by 9:00 am. In reality, he should be awake at least an hour or two earlier, giving him time enough to take a shower and have some breakfast before work. But Rachel didn´t knew.

Her brain wasn´t working on it´s usual way. She had some sort of stress; draining her breasts, checking for possible stains on the bed. She had a lot in mind, so she just grabbed a towel and covered her tits.

Now that she was covered, her main fear was that he had already waked up and witnessed the stain on the bed.

“What if he already saw it?” she panicked. “He wouldn´t know it´s milk, would he? Maybe he´ll think it´s sweat, yeah, just sweat.” She declared, but it seemed even worst.

“My, what if her thinks I´m a fatty who sweats all over the bed?” she almost started biting her nails. “No, he wouldn´t, and even if he found out he´ll be kind enough not to say a thing… but how bad is it?” she had no idea how bad things were.

Maybe there were some small stains on the bed, perhaps, her top was the only thing soaked. But what if the whole bed was wet? She forgot to check on it. There was not enough light in the room to have a clear look of the stains in bed, if there were any.

She doubted, for the first time in years, she was insecure. She didn´t want Nick to get the wrong idea. The sweat part wasn´t that bad. But what if he found out it was milk?

“What if he… smells it…?” she thought, what if Nick bend over and sniffed those stains, no one could mistake the smell of milk with sweat. “I got it! I can pretend I was having some… some cereal, yeah. I tripped before getting into bed and dropped the whole bowl over the bed… even if there´s no cereal there, I can fake it as if it was half-way clean… I hope that works…” she encouraged herself and took hold of the knob. Then, she slowly turned it.

The door made some small creaks as it open. The worst time for it to do so. She just sneaked out and took a peek at Nick. He was still asleep. She didn´t made any sound, but she made an “aww” gesture with her mouth.

She could see the tiny man still sleeping. She knew it was safe to approach, he had not left the spot where he was before she walked out.

“Well, you´re just a lazy little man on weekends, aren´t you?” she said looking at the shrunken man still sleeping on her bed.

She couldn´t lie, this was the first time in what seemed ages she´s got a man on her bed. She knew she´d gotten too old to start a new relationship.

Looking for a man, follow the awkward path of “Are we a couple now?”, become something, and then marry. She was not sure if that ´s what she wanted to do. But she deserved some love.

Rachel wanted someone to love, someone to care for and who cares for her. Someone who waits at the door, waiting for you to come back home. She craved for the warm feeling inside her, a feeling that tells you everything´s fine; that this is the way things should be.

When she turned at Nick, that´s the feeling she got. During work, when she shared lunch time with him. She knew he was the one who could give her that feeling. The only problem is that he was just an intern, his assistant at most. One day he´ll be gone. But now, with the whole shrinking thing, maybe she can buy herself some time.

If she plays her cards correctly during this weekend, she may just create a bond strong enough with Nick to, in a way, make him stay. Make him want to be closer to Rachel. Be with her. She doesn´t care if he ends up depending on her, she can make some time for him.

But she´d rather that he agrees. That he´s the one seeking for her; that he´s the one who asks first. That way, he´ll think it was his idea, and not hers. Maybe she exaggerated a little with the whole lactation thing, but she´s very new with this. Besides, the bigger her boobs the harder it will be for him to resist.

She just grabbed one of the bras and returned to the bathroom. She took a glance at the stain on the bed too. It was huge, way worse than she imagined. On her way back, she was terrified by the idea that it had trespassed the sheets and that there was a huge stain on the mattress too.

She had to rush. Nick could wake up in any second, so she closed the bathrooms door and lose the towel covering her. But when she tried to put the bra on, she encountered another problem.

“I… it´s… it´s not…” she sighed, she struggled but the bra didn´t fit. It was logical, with tits so big, none of her old bras would fit. She thought the spandex on it will help, but her breasts had swelled to the point that she´ll need something much bigger to wrap up those monstruous tits of her.

She sighed as she threw the bra at the floor. “it´s the biggest one I have… guess it´s my fault for being so greedy… now… what to do?” she wondered as she turned at her tits on the mirror.

But her thoughtful face turned into a horrified one when she saw something, two droplets, each in a nipple. “Oh no… no no no, this can´t be, I just… how?” she wondered.

Turns out, she was already producing more milk. So far, there was no pain or soreness. But that´s because this was just the beginning. Her tits were filling up again. Making her body produce more and more milk. She needed to be full and ready at all times.

She rushed into the bathrooms basin and began to pinch her nipples again. She was desperate. She needed to hide those stains. Hide the fact that she was lactating. At least until Nick was ready to give in.

It didn´t took long to take all the milk out. Maybe two minutes. She wasn´t really full, or close to it. She was merely leaking. The small amount of milk she had produced was only trying to find it´s way out. But this was not the end of it.

As the day goes by, more and more milk will be produced. She was already thinking on how, at what time and where was she going to milk herself again. It was her house, she could use any place she wanted, but this will cause some suspicion on Nick.

She didn´t have the time to worry for it now, she had other things to do. The breasts problem was solved, for now.

With the bra option completely discarded, she decided to pull on something thicker. She needed a thick layer of clothing covering her nipples. They were still hard. Of course, they will still show, no matter what she puts on. But the real deal is that she had to make sure that no stains were shown.

She decided to pull on two of the thickest shirts she had. They still fitted, but the boob area, it was really stretched. Her breasts seemed like giant balloons that threatened with ripping her top off to be free.

“Oh my… this barely fits now…” she said as she guided her hands to her tits and felt the smooth yet constricted flesh of her breasts. This was only going to make it easier for her nipples to drip, and harder for her to resist the pressure.

Now that the boob problem was “solved”, she could focus on the huge stain over her bed. She slowly approached, making no sound, and took hold of the sheets on her side of the bed. But when she pulled them, it only confirmed what she feared.

The stain was all over the beds cover too, and what´s worse, it was completely wet. There was no way for the mattress for it to be dry. The whole thing was wet.

She couldn´t get it dry with paper towels, and there´s no way she can put on a fan or a drier without waking Nick up. She almost yelled in anger. But she gave herself a minute to think, and then, she came with an idea.

“Ok, there´s just no other way…” she said right before she bent and reached for Nick.

She couldn´t get the stain off her bed, but she could get Nick away from the stain. Then she could change the sheets and give her bed the time to dry.

Her main concern was, where to take him? Could she put him back into his room?

“But… what if he gets the idea that I don´t want him in my bed?” she wondered as she took a look at the sleeping man in her arms. She appeared as a giantess, carrying a man half her size.

She wanted to approach to him, not reject him. She needed an excuse. Since time was running, she just did what she thought was best and left Nick on the guest’s room. Then, she returned to clean the mess she had left on the bed.

She took all the shits off and dropped them on the laundry machine. Then she returned to her bedroom, grabbed a fan and turned it on pointing straight at the huge stain of milk.

She smiled, apparently her plan was working pretty well.

“Well, it seems things are working fine… I wonder why Nick didn´t woke up while I carried him, but I guess he´s just a heavy sleeper…” she said as she began to involuntarily blow wind at her face using her hand.

“Why is it so hot in here?” she pronounced as she realized the room was a bit hotter than it should.

But what could be expected from a woman who had packed a generous amount of weight, who was also wearing two of the thickest tops she had. And let´s don´t forget about the recent rush she had, running from one room to the other to get the mess clean.

“Ugh, this thing of being fat isn´t my thing…” she wasn´t necessarily fat; but for a woman who had always had a nice slim body, she was at her fattest now. “I gotta drop some weight, urgently… but I think the whole lactating deal burns calories, doesn´t it?” she wondered as she left the room and headed to the thermostat, she needed her hot to go away.

She decided to go for a shower before having breakfast. But during that time, something else happened. Nick was starting to feel the cool, in fact he was starting to get really cold.

He was still asleep, but his body started moving, looking for something warm. He grabbed the covers without even opening his eyes and covered himself. But that just wasn´t enough.

He was still wearing the ridiculous onesie Rachel pulled out, but not even that gave his body the heat he needed. He woke up, with a cold feeling on his face. He turned at the spot where he thought he´ll find Rachel, but she was gone. In fact, that wasn´t the same room where he slept.

“Am I… back on the guest’s room?” he wondered as he shifted into a sit position over the bed.

Then, he threw himself back in bed and tried to cover himself from the cold. He used the covers as some sort of refugee, to keep the coolness outside, but it was useless. His body just couldn´t produce enough heat to keep himself warm.

“Sh-sh-shit… where´s Rachel…?” he wondered. But why?

Was he curious about the fact that he was alone in his room again? That at some point of the night he had returned to the place he once was before he tried to hide from the thunders? Or was he really wondering where Rachel might be?

It was something odd to think for a man who´s on his mid 20´s. If Rachel was his couple, then there wouldn´t be any problem, but she wasn´t. Why was her the first thing he wondered about? Why not Maddy?

Was there something inside his head. A primal idea that tried to point out the fact that if he was cold, she could keep him warm? Could that be it?

He had no idea, but he hated the cool. Before he knew it, he was already up and heading to the open door.

His perspective hadn´t change much since last night. Of course, he could see everything clearly now that the darkness of the night was gone. But speaking of his height, there was no difference.

“Ok, maybe I stopped shrinking…” he was positive for a moment, but then an idea on the opposite direction washed all away, “Or maybe I´m already used to shrink…” there was no point in trying to guess. He just had one thing in mind, as bad as it sounds, Rachel.

He tried to persuade himself, he was at her place, so it was completely natural to know where she was.

“It´s fine Nick, you´re not trying to seduce her, you´re not betraying Maddy. You´re just cold, that´s it. You´re cold and you need something to keep yourself warm… or maybe ask her to change the thermostat´s temperature…” he said to himself as he made it to Rachel´s room.

He simply pushed the room´s door to walk in. But that just didn´t felt right. Should he knock? Was she still asleep? What time was it?

He had just woken up from bed and was now about to demand her to fix the temperature for him. Was it right? He just peeked into the room and tried to check if she was still in bed.

But she wasn´t. In fact, no one was there. The lights were on and all he could see anything but a fan pointing at her bed. He was curious, so he approached.

When he stood next to the pedestal fan, that was way taller than him, he could see something in her bed. A stain.

He approached to touch it; it was sort of wet. He had no idea what it was.

“Water?” he wondered, but then he remembered he was sleeping in that same bed last night, but now he wasn´t. And Rachel was not there so… he panicked.

“Fuck… I didn´t vomit, right? Shit, what if I woke up in the middle of the night and vomit all over Rachel???!!!” but that wasn´t it. He had never done that.

“Nooo!!! Is it pee? Did I wet the bed? This is so embarrassing.” He blushed, but then, he guided his hand into his crotch, it was dry. If it was pee, then he´ll be wet too. And since it was the same clothes he was wearing before, then that wasn´t it.

“Ok then, what is it?” he wondered as he approached. If he smelled it, then he´ll know for sure.

It wasn´t as easy as it used to. He couldn´t bend and reach, he had to climb into the bed. But when he put a foot on the edge, the bathrooms door opened.

It was Rachel, stepping out of the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel. He panicked and placed both feet on the ground as he turned straight at her.

Her eyes opened widely as she spotted him. He wasn´t supposed to be there. An awkward gesture was drawn in her face as fear came to her. “Oh no, does he know?” she wondered.

She decided to play dumb. With a weird tone, she said: “G-good morning, Nick.”

“Mornin´” He replied, feeling as if he had just been busted doing the wrong thing.

“So…” started Rachel, trying to prove if he already knew. “Did you have a good sleep?” she asked.

“I… sure. I slept great.” He replied as he usually does.

“Good.” She simply said, making an awkward pause.

But Nick noticed something. As he scanned her whole body, he noticed her breasts were titanic. Enormous, bigger than ever. How was it possible for them to grow so much in just one night? He was amazed, but he had to hide it.

She noticed he was looking at her too much, so she decided to speak again, fearing he already knew. “So… what brings you here…?”

“Well… I…” could he say it? Complaint about the temperature? He decided to answer her question with another one. “First of… why was I back in my room?” he asked, trying to point things somewhere else.

“Oh, that… right, well…” She forgot about the whole “cereal bowl” thing and the words that came out of her mouth were: “A leak.” She said, immediately remembering the whole cereal thing. But she wasn´t necessarily lying, there had been something leaking there last night.

“A leak?” he asked.

“Mhmm, there was a leak on the roof, you know, it rained a lot last night. The worse part is, it only leaked all over me, haha, I woke up soaked. So… I just, ehm, carry you back to the guest´s room while I got things clean and change my clothes.” She replied, that wasn´t a bad reply.

“Oh, ok… so the roof´s leaking.” He said as he turned and was about to look up.

She knew there was no real leak and that the ceiling will look as clean as always, so she called for him.

“BUT!” she said, making him turn back at her just a second before he spotted the ceiling. “Well, you haven´t told me what brings you here… did you miss me?” she asked, making him blush.

She knew that if she made him feel a bit uncomfortable, the he´ll forget all about the ceiling and will focus on excusing himself.

“I was just… ehm, well it´s kind of, I don´t want to sound rude or… annoying but, it´s kind of freezing… again” he said as she shrugged. He didn´t want her to get mad for the constant complaint about the cold inside the house.

“Oh…” she said as she remembered she sort of messed up with the thermostat. The truth is, the house was cold enough for a regular man, much more for a shrunken one like Nick.

She couldn´t rise the temperature, she´ll get hot again. And that will force her to take off one of her shirts and then he´ll see how her tits leak. But then, an idea came to her. In which way can she keep him warm and maintain the house´s temperature?

“So…” she said as she approached, looming so tall above him. She didn´t had to step too close for her humongous rack to eclipse her face. Her face disappeared beneath the round enlarged breasts of her. He found himself staring at the underside of her round tits as she kept speaking.

“What can we do to keep you warm…?” he couldn´t see her, but she was tapping her chin with her index finger, to express thoughtfulness. “GOT IT!” she said as she suddenly bent over.

He didn´t even move, before he could think about it, the giantess had bent and reached for him with her long arms. Then she placed both of her huge hands on his sides and brought him back up with her. Once again, she was carrying him, but this time, he was awake.

“I have an idea, why don´t we stay in bed for a liiiittle longer, you know, I can keep you warm beneath the sheets with me… and trust me, I don´t mind if you need to hug me during the process.” She winked at him as he was now inches away from her face.

He instinctively wrapped one of his arms above her wide shoulders as she accommodated him over her swollen chest. He could feel the soft enormity of her gigantic tits. It was making him hard. How was he supposed to be with Rachel in bed without getting a boner? Last night he was scared, so he couldn´t think of it, but now. The literal idea of the whole thing was to make him hot, well warm.

“Ok then, let´s go to your room…” she said as she excited her room as soon as possible. He could sense the erotic bouncing of her breasts on him. So big, so stacked. He swallowed, trying to settle his member, but he was getting harder by the second.

At least, he was no longer cold. But the thing is, why is she so… close? Is this some way to show affection? Is she trying to seduce him? What does she have in mind? He had no idea, he just remained quiet as she made her way into the room and took hold of the covers. Happy to share some more time with him.

Chapter End Notes:

This story´s is up to chapter 31 on my patreon, you can join for early access and to check out more of my stories

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234