- Text Size +

Nick´s puzzled, he can listen to the heavy strides of Rachel as she walks into his room, well the guests room. He feels so tiny as the gigantic woman, who used to be shorter than him, walks straight into the other room. But that´s not the worse part.

Besides of being an adult man being carried on his boss´s arms, and feeling her large arm under bis butt, he´s horny. He really can´t help it, but Rachel´s boobs are so big, so close, so… bouncy. He can feel the enormous flesh of her tits bouncing, pushing their mass to him as they go up and down.

Even she can feel it now, her tits had never acted this way. She can´t control them. All of the weight she gained made her feel uncomfortable while walking, but now, she can feel her jolting tits moving as if they had a mind on their own. She really REALLY needs to find a bra. But now, her main concern is Nick.

As her heavy breasts bounce, pushing themselves towards his legs, his torso, even his face. There was really no way for Nick to escape. Rachel´s tits were everywhere! His main goal now was not to poke her with his hard member.

“Come on… just, just hide it…” he thought as he drove his hands towards his crotch. She wouldn´t even see his covering himself, her titanic breasts really obstruct her view. He´s not even sure if she can see him down there. But she can feel him.

“Very well mister, we´re here…” she spoke as she opened the bedrooms door. Her main goal was to take Nick away from her room. Under any circumstance he can find out she´s lactating. It will just be uncomfortable for him; and will also bring up unnecessary questions.

 

Rachel closed the door behind her, giving both of them more privacy; even if there was no one else in the house. Nick swallowed, was she really going to be in bed with him? Didn´t she have some sort of heat machine? A room where there was no cool air? Anything!

He just accepted his faith as she placed him in bed, and with a sweet authoritative tone she said: “Very well, now cover yourself with the sheets my dear, it´s time for m…me to keep you warm.” The word mommy came to her mind, but she can´t say that.

He did as he was told and picked the cover with his hand and threw it all over him. The feeling of a bed and covers so huge was still odd, but he couldn´t focus much, not with his boss in front of him.

Rachel was a muse, maybe quite thicker than she should, but her augmented flesh still caught his attention. Her Butt was tremendous, round cheeks bouncing with the long strides of her curvy legs. But on top of it, the cherry over the cake, were her breasts.

They bounced as she walked, so proud. With the grace of an empowered woman. He knew Rachel always got what she wanted, and if she was there with him, it was because she had decided to. But why? What could a woman her age would want to do with a man like him?

He didn´t have quite a job. He wasn´t rich. He never found himself handsome. Besides, he´s gotten so small, he was a 26-year-old-man who couldn´t even satisfy his mature boss´s urges, if there is any. So why did she procure him so much?

“Ok dear, here I come… but watch out, you wouldn´t want my tushy to squash you, so move aside a little…” she spoke as he moved from the middle of the mattress into the opposite side from where she was about to lay.

He wasn´t over it. Seeing Rachel´s huge form landing over the bed, accommodating her thick large limbs was still sort of… erotical. His member tingled as she landed backwards and then rolled over, coming closer to him.

He was in awestruck. He couldn´t think straight now. His gut told him to turn, look away, pretend he´s not enjoying the view. But his body didn´t respond. She was too much for him to ignore. This all seemed sort of forbidden, but he could do nothing to avoid it. It was this or dying of cold, besides, he was curious where things will go.

 

“Ok Nick, just come here, make yourself comfortable next to me…” she commanded as she covered herself with the same sheets he had on.

Should he, do it? Couldn´t he stay where he was and somehow expect her warmth to be distributed over the bed? Does he have any choice?

There didn´t seem to be too much options for him. He just obeyed her gentle orders and approached to her. He was freezing, he could feel the cold on his hands and feet. If he wanted to be warm, then he must attach to the biggest heat source on the room, Rachel.

He felt so strange as he approached to this woman´s huge and soft body. It felt kind of wrong, and at the same time, it felt necessary. He was only doing this to survive, that´s what he told to himself. He had no intentions or need to betray Maddy. It didn´t matter if his cock was hard, that thing had a mind of its own.

 

While he struggled to approach, Rachel was having some thoughts herself. She wondered if he was ok. If he was comfortable. If he felt safe, warm, loved. She was protecting him from the cool, that´s how she saw it. Now, she was Nick´s savior, his everything. The only one who can provide warmth for him. And she liked it. It didn´t matter if the covers made her kind of hot. It was all for him.

“Is this how it feels…?” she wondered, “Is this the feeling you get when you put other´s well-being on top of yours?” She had a warm feeling inside. If he was ok, if he was fine, then she was too.

She was having some new and nice feelings. She hated that bed, the sheets itched, she was hot and about to sweat a littl. But she didn´t care. She will take it as long as Nick´s feeling better. She had, in a way, sacrificed herself for him. And she couldn´t care less.

“Is it… how a mother feels?” she wondered. She was having these emotions, this tenderness. This overall wellness. Was it all caused by the maternal instincts on her?

 

When Nick was finally tucked in right next to her, she just wrapped him with her arm and pushed him a little close. “Here we go, nice and warm, aren´t we?” she asked him.

“I… am… sure, it´s, it feels nice, you know, warm and everything.” He said feeling a little uncomfortable still.

“Sure you do…” she replied. “Why don´t you close your eyes and rest, I believe you didn´t have the best of nights yesterday.” She said, really needing some rest. She was actually trying to sleep too.

“Uhm, I think… I think I´m ok.” He replied.

“Aww, come on Nick… that´s an order, as your boss I command you to sleep.” She said in a playful way, still knowing she was the one in charge, but she didn´t want to point that out so abruptly. She faked it to know how much power she had on him.

“I guess… we… I mean I… I can take a little rest…” he replied.

She just smiled, proud of the small victory she had. She wondered, how far could she go? What type of power does she have on him? And what´s more, is it because she´s the boss? Is it cause she´s twice his height? Or is there a reason she ignores that makes him want to obey her? Whatever it is, she can find out later. Now, she´ll close her eyes too and relax.

She had an awful night. She woke up just to milk herself, she had to rush to hide things from him. Shower, fix the bed. It was annoying, but now she could relax. Besides, he´s going anywhere without her. If he leaves the bed, he will most likely get cold and run back to bed. She´s not proud of it, but she doesn´t mind.

 

 Nick closed his eyes, he wasn´t tired, he had slept quite fine. Still, he was feeling kind of sleepy. Maybe it was the cold, perhaps the bed was very comfortable; whatever it was, when he closed his eyes, he found himself on a slumber state.

The room was quiet, all he could listen to were Rachels heartbeats coming from beneath those mammoth breasts of her. But he paid no much attention to them now, he lost continence of the place where he was and who he was with.

All he could feel was Rachel´s enormity surrounding him. Cuddling him between her soft flesh. Her warmth began to feel the sheets, giving him the feeling of warmth, he so longed for since he woke up.

He couldn´t deny it, it felt nice. Her cozy-smooth flesh, her aroma. He was surrounded by the enormous body of his boss. Not something that happens to anyone. She was so big, a giantess keeping him warm. He lost himself in her and just fell asleep.

 

Rachel loved it. The feeling of being needed. Someone depending on her. She was everything for him now. At least for a while. She just closed her eyes and joined him, drifting into a deep sleep. In reality, she was fatigued. The second she closed her eyes, she was gone.

 

Hours went by, much more than any 45 min nap. Nick woke up, he felt rested, even more than when he first woke, and next to him, was the huge form of Rachel. He turned at her, just to remember how truly big she had gotten. Or is it that he had shrank too much?

Things were not easy, every time he woke up, he found out he had lost an inch. Now, He couldn´t stand any taller than 2´9”; guessing he was now 2´8” could be more accurate. And how tall was Rachel? He tried to remember, she should be around 5´11”, a tall lady. For him, she was a giantess, standing three feet and three inches taller. Over twice his height.

It was demeaning; last night, running to her because of the thunder and now looking for her because of the cold. The weather presented a big trial for him. And he believed it made it seem as if he was running to her for protection.

He could picture himself running to her. Rushing and trying to approach to her huge form while she slowly bent down and said: “It´s alright…” as she opened her arms to him while she spoke. It was pathetic. A grown man looking for protection.

“Fuck…” he thought as he rubbed his face with his hands. But then he realized something. His face was cold. His hands were under the warm covers, isolated from the outside cool. But his head, it was at full display. His cheeks were frozen.

He didn´t realize until now but, it was uncomfortable. His face felt hard and his nose was more like an icicle. He had to cover himself. But before he did, he turned at Rachel.

For some reason, he was expecting her to be awake, looking at him while he sleeps. But she wasn´t, in fact, she was snoring a little. He turned up to see the face of the giant woman with her mouth slightly open and… salivating?

“She´s human… don´t make such a fuss.” He said to himself. He just grabbed the covers and covered his head. Now, his whole body was covered by the sheets. It felt great.

Nick could feel his face recovering its normal temperature. He rubbed his nose to accelerate the process. But then, when he was about to put his hands on his sides, he touched something… Rachel.

He gave Rachel´s left tit a bump. He felt embarrassed, but his main concern was, did she feel it?

He immediately removed the covers from his face and turned at her, kind of scared. But she was still sleeping. She must have not felt his tiny hand hitting her enormous tit. It was kind of painful, but also a relieve that she didn´t woke up.

But there was something else. He knew it was Rachel´s tit because of the way her flesh felt. So smooth, jelly-like. He didn´t want to admit how familiarized he was with them now. It was definitely her tit, but there was something else. When he hit her, even by a fraction of a second, he felt something. It was wet.

 

Nick gave it some thought. It could be sweat. She was… overweighted. For sure, there was a huge gap between the temperatures she or he can take.

“It was… wet… what is it?” he wondered.

Annoyed by the doubt, he lifted the covers, slowly not to wake her up. When the outside light came in, and so did the cool breeze, he could see it. Right in front of him, Rachel´s tit was wet. But not anywhere, right on her nipple.

 

He swallowed hard when he spotted it. The wet stain was right on her erect nipple. And what´s more, her nipple was hard. He felt a tingle on his member as he realized he was looking straight at something he shouldn´t be.

He wasn´t sure what it was. So, he decided to give it a deeper look. He slowly uncovered Rachel´s chest, revealing the stain on her top. Maybe it wasn´t the best idea, taking the covers off meant he lost the warm shelter he had. But he didn´t care.

He felt the obvious contrast of the room´s temperature. It was freezing now that he was used to the snugging covers. But his curiosity got him.

Now that Rachel´s boob was at full display, he could take a better look at it.

“What´s that?” he wondered as he took peeks at her face, making sure she was still sleep.

It was definitely wet. A round stain over her boob, and for what he could tell, the center was her nipple.

Nick shifted into a sitting position and slowly uncovered the second boob. Wet, just like the first one. What was it on Rachel´s tits?

Her enormous bosom had huge stains all over. Just that. No more wet spots on her or the bed.

 

Nick gave it some thought, but then, just like a lightning, it came to him.

“Is it…?!” he was alarmed. There´s only one thing that can come out from such massive tits.

He approached and sniffed her. He knew this was not appropriate. He was smelling his boss´s huge tit just to make sure what the stain was made up.

“Fuck! It´s… milk?” he freaked out. It was milk, the unmistakable scent of milk was all over her stained tits.

He laid back on bed, paralyzed. Rachel, his boss, was milking? Why? Was she pregnant? Does she have like a boyfriend he doesn´t know about?

He was trying to find an explanation for this. Why was there milk inside her? Was that the reason why her tits are so… big?

Nick was trying to find an answer, but all he could think of were his boss´s enormous lactating tits. Their enormity. Their roundness. The milk coming out of them so suddenly. They seemed full already, but he didn´t know they were full of milk.

He couldn´t hide it, he was anxious. He knew he should cover her again. Close his eyes and pretend it was all a dream. But he couldn´t.

 

Nick was curious, there was definitely breast milk on her tits. Milk that came from her. The smell, the spot, it was absurdly obvious. But there was something else.

Nick had a feeling of shame all over him. Regret. But also, arousal. The idea of gigantic tits was one thing, something that could have him going all day long, but the milk?

Milking giant boobs were something else. He had never thought about it, until now. He was so close to tits the size of giant beach balls that, on top of everything, they were milking.

He was sure enough that if he pressed one of her nipples with his fingers, then milk will come out. But why? Why was he having those thoughts?

Was it thrilling? Was it something he wanted? He had never thought about it, but now that he was so close, he had only one thing in mind. “I want to… try it.” He thought.

 

Never before, he has had the idea of latching on a woman´s breast. Of course, he liked tits. But sucking from them? Drinking milk straight from a woman´s breast?

He was titillating by the idea of it. The thing that got this idea going and his heart racing, was the excitement that she wouldn´t find out.

He turned at her, her eyes were closed. He could do it. And no one had to know.

The feeling of doing something he knew was wrong, but that could give him some extasy turned him on. It made this forbidden thing much more thrilling. And she won´t have to know, he could just lick her top and return to sleep.

He had a plan, he could cover her with the sheets, all the way to her neck; then, he could get busy with her tits. It wasn´t much of a plan, but he was going for it.

He covered both, making sure she didn´t wake up. As he approached to her wet tit, he couldn´t believe it, he was actually going for it.

He doubted, but he knew it was something he had to do. Beneath the covers, it was suffocated, he could feel some moisture on her, not only because of her milking tits, but her body; she was sweating.

He didn´t care, Nick slowly approached to her tit, it was enormous. He put his hands over it, the touch of her gigantic breast was so much that he couldn´t help but to quiver a little. He was trying to make sure to spot her nipple in the darkness under the covers.

Her tit was huge, titanic. His both hands were nothing compared to the enormous flesh of her soft breast. He swallowed once, and then started to approach his face to her, the thrill was too much.

At first, he could smell Rachel´s sweet scent, then, he could sniff the aroma of the milk. It was weird, how familiar it felt.

He slowly approached, opening his trembling mouth to it. He was really going for it. He made sure to attach his lips right over the nipple, encircling it with his lips. It was so easy, but hard to do. He had his doubts, but in the end, he did it.

Now, his whole mouth was over her tit, he could feel the wet on his lips. The milk. He blinked, and then, he sucked. Once, twice, then again and again. He could taste the fabric of her top, the cotton on his mouth. But also, he could taste the sweet milk on her tit, flowing from her nipple to his mouth.

He knew this wasn´t right, he was an adult. There was no need for him to latch on her. Besides, she was the boss. The one in charge, how was he doing something like this? What if she took the week off to hide this?

He didn´t know, and he wasn´t sure but, he didn´t care. While he was sucking, he let out soft low moans. Sucking, drinking. He was lost in the extasy this was giving him. But why? How was it possible that a thing such as sucking in a woman´s breast, a milking one, could feel so good for him?

He felt aroused, his member was hard, he knew it. But also, he felt relaxed. As if this was sort of soothing.

The first thing he realized was that, the flow wasn´t stopping. He thought the only milk will be the one on her shirt. That she had let it all out by now. He only wanted to encircle her nipple because he thought that was the way to do it.

He was surprised to find out that a generous flow of milk kept coming from her. So tasty. He couldn´t stop sucking. He had the idea that he could suck like three times and then back away. Pretending no one had done anything. She didn´t have to know, he feared what will happen.

But as soon as the taste of the milk covered the one of her tops fabrics, he lost himself in it. He sucked and sucked. Thinking about nothing, just living the moment.

Mouthful after mouthful, he swallowed every drop that filled his cheeks. He hadn´t have any breakfast, but now, he didn´t need one. He could feel the milk filling his stomach. He was being breast fed by Rachel. Not by mistake, he was the one latching on her by will.

 

Something he thought would only take a second, was really taking much more. He lost track of time, he forgot where he was and with whom. He just enjoyed the moment. For a second, he wondered if he should check on her. Make sure she was still asleep. But why should he.

“There´s just no way she wakes up.” He thought, forgetting about his doubts and simply sucking on her.

Then, he let go. It was enough. He could feel the milk inside his belly and his mouth covered with it. He had to clean it.

“Hey…” said a soothing voice from above, Rachel´s.

Suddenly, the covers were removed, discovering him. He could see Rachel´s face, looking straight at him. He froze, did she feel it? Had she just caught him?

He knew he had to apologize, say something. But then, she spoke:

“Why did you stop, honey?” she said, and just like that, she removed her top with her hand, revealing her bare tit and her engorged nipple.

Then, her other hand took Nick´s head from behind and approached him to her tit. He turned straight at her nipple, drops of milk were still coming from it. He had to speak up, move away. But she was just too strong for him.

“Now, if you´re going to suck on my titties, then you must finish the job. You wouldn´t want me to go around the house lopsided, would you?” she said with some authority. She wasn´t mad, but the way she was taking things was not very common either, something felt wrong to him.

Nick couldn´t talk. His mouth was filled with her huge nipple and the constant flow of milk she forced him to swallow over and over. He wanted to move, but her hand had his face pinned to her tit.

Rachel could see the concern in his eyes, passed her gigantic boobs, she smiled and said: “Come on honey, it´s fine. I don´t mind… mommy doesn´t mind.” She was looking at him with tender eyes.

Chapter End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead if you join my
patreon, I have just posted chapter 33 over there



Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234