- Text Size +

Nick panicked. She was acting so casual about it. He thought she´ll burst into complete madness. What does he had to do sucking on her? But she didn´t.

In fact, this was the total opposite of what he thought will happen. He knew things would not come out well if she caught him. But instead of throwing him away and lecturing him, she brought him closer.

Rachel´s huge hand was pressing Nick´s head from behind, straight to her nipple. He managed to finish the milk in one of her tits. But that was because his lusty sense of thought told him to continue. He was insatiable, sucking on her tit while she slept, or that´s what he thought.

At first, she was completely gone. Sleeping. But after a while, she sensed something going on, something on the nipple area. She could feel the pressure in one of her tits slowly demeaning. Becoming less annoying. She woke up, just a little, and she made out that the one thing she felt on her bare tit was a mouth, Nick´s mouth. If not, who else´s?

When she was fully awake, she smiled. He was sucking on her, and she didn´t even had to ask. Part of her wondered why was this so special, why? But a huge voice in her head told her this was only going to speed up things. Make all go faster.

She didn´t had to go thru the whole uncomfortable process of presenting her milking tit to him and wait if he wanted to comply. No. He was sucking on her by his own. She knew she had to keep it quiet, even if his tongue tickled her nipple every once in a while. She allowed him to finish.

It was when he stopped that she knew she had to intervene. One tit felt great, but the other, it was so sore. He needed to continue. So, she decided to give him a little push to had things going.

Nick couldn´t resist her. He was nearly full, but she pinned his mouth straight over her dripping nipple. The milk was coming out almost on its own, he didn´t even had to suck anymore. He just swallowed.

Mouth full after mouth full, he drank and drank. He could feel that his stomach was overstretching by so much milk. It was tasty, but there was a limit for what he could take.

He tried to speak, object, whine even. But his mouth was full of tit, and milk. The only thing he could do was to swallow. After a minute, it was too much, the milk started to drip thru the corners of his lips. He was worried.

“Not to worry, sweetheart. Mommy can change the covers later…” Rachel cooed.

Mommy? Again?! This was insane. Rachel was the second woman who had called herself “mommy”. What was happening? No man passed 26 wants to hear such a thing, at least not him. He was working to get things straight. To be the one who provides.

He wanted to get a nice job, make some money and be the bread winner for Maddy, his girlfriend. Change of house, get a new car. Move on. But things just didn´t come up that well.

He could recall how things began to change since the very moment he started shrinking. The worry, the shame. He felt useless. But it seems these women had found a purpose for him.

Maddy was very affectionate, carrying. He could recall some over cheesy shows of affection they had. But mommy? Why did she had to say those words? And now, Rachel was doing the same.

As he was trying to look up to the giantess before him. Pushing the gigantic breast with both his hands. He had questions, dozens. Why? The main thing was why? What was it with him that made both women say such a thing? He was kind, gentle, attentive. Just a nice person. What had he done to deserve this?

Rachel really enjoyed this alone time they had. She thought that she could give Nick a promotion. From being her assistant to become his personal titty sucker. She chuckled to herself as she pictured him at the office doing this kind of thing. But it wasn´t such a bad idea.

Things were coming up great to her. She grew a pair of massive milking tits, and Nick was now sucking on them. The only thing she was missing was for him to agree. To tell her he wanted this. But it will be kind of hard with his mouth pinned to her milking nipple.

She was still half full, so she´ll need some more time before she allows him to back up. But she wondered, does he need to breathe? Her huge tits were so sensitive that she could feel the air coming out of his nostrils as he sucked. He was fine.

Rachel´s tits were huge. Insane. So big, so heavy, and yet, so soft. Nick was sucking directly from a giant pillow of milk. A round orb of softness, filled with a creamy nectar. Was it bad if he was half-enjoying the whole thing?

After useless attempts to push away, wondering if she noticed the force his arms tried to apply over her enormous tits, trying to remove his mouth of her nipple, he accepted his faith. He just closed his eyes and sucked her dry.

He filled his cheeks with milk and then drank it all down, over and over. The milk was flowing almost on it´s own thru his throat. Like water thru a pipe. She was full, indeed. While he finished, Rachel just stroked his hair, looking down at him with tender eyes.

Rachel could feel it. Both tits were equally emptied. No more milk in them. Meanwhile, Nick felt as if he was about to pop. His stomach was swollen due to all the milk he ingested. He felt as if he was going to vomit.

Rachel rose and sat over the bed. She accommodated Nick over her massive lap. The thickness on her thighs was cushioning, soft. He couldn´t complaint about that. But what he could complaint about was his overly-bloated stomach. Why had she force him to drink it all?

“There, there…” cooed Rachel, rubbing his stomach. She was happy, satisfied. She thought he knew where things were going. But he didn´t.

He just sucked on her nipple to satisfy a strange urge he was feeling. It´s been several days since he had sex with Maddy. He´ll take anything at this point.

The sudden force-feeding seemed more like a punishment. But she thought he wanted more. She needed more; more like less milk on her boobs. If he hadn´t suck, then she would´ve had to waste the milk again. But she didn´t.

“Wasn´t that a tasty breakfast?” she asked while she stroked his hair.

Nick was lost, unable to think. The giantess that had him laying over her lap was talking, but he couldn´t listen to what she said. He was looking straight at the ceiling.

Rachel thought this moment, the breast feeding, will have him a little more talkative. But it hadn´t, so she decided to take things on her hands and speak.

“Well, you certainly enjoyed it, just look at that belly of yours, so filled with my milk. But it´s ok, I don´t mind. You can have it, anytime…” she chuckled.

“Mmmm…” Nick muttered. He was just making sounds so that she knew he could listen, but he couldn´t talk. He needed a moment.

She just cleaned the milk from his lips with her finger. Her long fingers were huge. Titanic. Rachel was so much bigger now. Her lap even felt like a gigantic cushion. He would´ve been dumbfounded by the proximity of the goddess holding him, but he was gone for the moment.

“It seems we made a little mess…” she confessed as she looked down to the covers, they were stained with milk. “But it´s ok, we can clean that later… now, why don´t we talk a little more about the… time we shared.” By that she meant the nursing he had.

Nick was listening, little by little he came back to reality. He couldn´t bare how things were now. Her gigantic breasts seemed like huge balloon walls between him and her. He could only see her face because she was bending a little over him.

Being over twice his height gave her some more authority now. He couldn´t help but to listen to her as she spoke. Wondering if there will be any consequence on his acts. Although, the pain in his stomach was nothing near to getting away with it.

“So, Nick, I… well, it´s obvious that you already noticed what´s going on with my… ehm, body…” she started, about to confess.

Nick blinked a little, listening.

“So, I may had taken some pills that may have done some changes on my body. The main reason for this, weight gain, was because of those pills. I´m not very comfortable with it but, hey, they gave me this massive mommy milkers.” She grabbed one of her tits and squeezed it gently with her hand. A drop of milk came out by the pressure she applied.

Nick thought, “there it is, “mommy”, what´s with that word? Does it have a new meaning I don´t know about?”

Rachel continued. “Anyways, I decided to take the treatment because… because…” she wasn´t sure if she should say it, but there was no turning back now. “Because of you.” She declared.

She had his complete attention now.

“I noticed the shrinking, and I, well, I decided to… well, to take a chance and, here we are…” she said.

“A chance?” he asked.

“Oh, so he finally speaks…” she smiled at him. “Yes sweetheart, a chance, a chance with you.”

“B-but, but I have a girlfriend.” He said, sitting up over her lap.

“I know, and that´s ok.” She said.

“No, it´s not ok, you… we… I just, sucked on you. And that´s wrong!” he declared.

“Well, I won´t say a thing if you don´t.” this was wrong, and Rachel was not acting in the way he thought she will.

“But… but…” he started.

“Aww, come on Nick, don´t feel that way. I don´t want to take you away from her.”

“But I literally cheated on her.” He declared.

“Why? Cause you sucked on my boobs? Hahaha, Nick, that´s not cheating. Tell me, did we have sex?”

“No…” he muttered.

“Then no one cheated on anyone here. But, there´s something I´d like to tell you. The reason behind all these…” her tone was more serious now.

“W-what is it?” Nick asked.

“Well, I´d like to come clean with you. Since the first moment I met you, there´s been some interest inside me.” She confessed. “At first, I wasn´t sure what it was, but whenever you were around, I just… I felt good. Happy.”

Nick was listening, trying to see what her intentions were.

“I was never really sure about what. You were cute, attentive, nice. Not the best employee, of course.” She chuckled. “But there was a voice inside me that told me it was ok. That you were trying your best and that I shouldn´t scold you for it. Even if you deserved some.” She leaned closer to him.

He was uneasy. Her size, the fact that she was the boss. Her house, everything. What was she going to tell him? Love? An affair she´d wanted to have? How was this confession going to end? What´s more, how will things end up for him.

“In the end, I realized something, Nick. The thing is, I care for you.” She turned at him with a kind look in her eyes.

“Care?” he wondered, looking up at the giantess.

“I wanted to take you under my wing. Help you. Look for you. Nick, I really like you, honey.” She seemed sincere to him. “And when I found out you were, shrinking. I got scared. Believe me, I was worried for you. But then I realized something, why does this have to be a bad thing?” There´s the twist he had been waiting for.

“I thought this could be more an opportunity, to try and get closer to you. Prove to you how I really care. And believe me, I have nothing but the best intentions.” What intentions? He wondered as she tightened her grip on his arm. Her hand was huge, all on her was.

Rachel was a woman of enormous proportions for him. Her curvy body was the least of it. The fact that her long legs were as tall as he was, that her breasts were many times bigger than his head, those were the real issues.

Now that he´s staying with her, all alone. He knows he´s at the mercy of this much bigger and much stronger woman. Her last words will be his truth sentence.

“But… why do you have to… b-breast…” he didn´t want to say it.

“Breastfeed you?” she asked. “Well, I don´t know, I thought it could be a way to make us closer. Show you my maternal and carrying side… but I guess I took things a bit too far… or maybe just far enough?” she knew he was the one who latched on her, she didn´t even asked, she just woke up with his lips sucking on her breast.

Nick blushed. “Aww, come on, it´s fine. I know no man can resist this milking boobs anyways.” She held one of her breasts high, accentuating it´s enormous size. They were heavy.

“But… but… but this is not ok!” he said.

“Honey, it´s fine.”

“No, it isn´t. What about Maddy? She needs to know… and she´ll be pissed.” He declared. He knew she´ll be enraged when she knows about this. And he must confess, he doesn´t want anything but a straight, loyal relationship with her. Base on truth.

“I guess… I guess she must.” Rachel said.

“You do?” Nick was amazed by her reaction.

“Sure, now that I´m going to be breastfeeding you, she must be aware of it.” Going to? So, this wasn´t the last time? His sudden smile vanished away.

“Hey, don´t be sad. Don´t you like the idea that these humongous breasts will be yours and yours only?” it didn´t help much.

Nick was worried. He didn´t care much for that. Although he wouldn´t mind having access to such an enormous rack. But this is not the way things were supposed to be. He wasn´t supposed to be there, needing someone to look for him. He was supposed to work hard and get his life straight.

“Nick, listen, I care for you, I really do…” she started, making him turn at her. “Believe me, I´ll do everything in my power to make things easier for you and your… height issues. But, there´s a few things I´d like in exchange.” She was the boss, he already knew her, she won´t agree to anything unless there´s something in exchange for her.

He sighed. He doesn´t have much of a choice, he´s sitting on her lap anyways. “Ok… what is it?”

She smiled, “Oh, I´m so happy you´re willing to listen… ok, here´s the thing. I know this shrinking of yours hasn´t stop. And I´m very sure you still want your job, right?” He was worried this will be some kind of negotiation where he either accepts or he ends up losing his job.

“Don´t worry, I won´t fire you… but there will be some changes, starting on Monday.” He was relieved he´ll still have his job, but what will those changes be?

“I´ll let you know later, but by now, the only thing I can guarantee is that…” and she leaned closer and whispered to his ear: “There will be a special assignment for you… you and those cute lips of yours.” He could see that coming.

So far, Rachel seemed… nice? Besides of the obvious force feeding he just had, she was not demanding things. Although, the way she said things, so sure he´ll agree. How long had she planned this?

“Ok, I guess I need a change on my tasks at the office… but what´s with that thing you said before?” he asked.

“What thing?” she wasn´t sure what he meant.

“The thing you said about you and your… interest in me?” he felt uncomfortable by asking.

“Oh, that. Well, I already told you, you´re a perfect gentleman. Cute even. And my body screamed for you to suck on my titties.” He swallowed. “But hey, there´s nothing to worry about.”

“Don´t you think it´s a but… weird?” he asked.

“Not at all. Breastmilk´s got a lot of nutrients and protein, a shrinking man like you needs a healthy diet. You need your vitamins.” She said.

“But, what´s with the… you know…” she rose an eyebrow, waiting for him to finish his sentence. “The whole mommy thing?!”

She could tell there was some discomfort in him with that. “Well, I don´t know, with me being so big, and you so small. I won´t lie, my maternal instincts show when you´re close. So, I figured, why not?” it was a delicate matter for him, and she just figured, why not?

“But… but it´s… I…” he couldn´t find the correct words to express himself.

“Listen, it´s ok if you don´t feel comfortable with it. I understand. You can call me mommy whenever you´re ready.” She declared.

Things were not coming as he had thought. So far, it only seemed as if she was just telling him how things will be, rather than asking. She was not looking for his approval, just for him to understand how things will be from now on.

Every cell in his body told him to stand up, run away. But he couldn´t. The look in her eyes was not the one of a maniac. She was Rachel, his boss. She had the kind look she always did whenever they were talking. Only that now, she seemed to be a twelve-foot-tall giantess. With some huge breasts. But it was still her.

He wondered. Could it be so bad? Part of him wanted to give in, but there were still some questions. Some concerns. Maddy had called herself mommy before, what if she had the same ideas Rachel did? What if she wanted him to call her mommy too?

The obvious answer was that she did. But he couldn´t call Rachel mommy, it will be like betraying Maddy. Or choosing Rachel´s love above hers. He was in a dilemma.

Rachel got up. She gave him some time to think while she changed her clothes and the covers. He was left over a huge bare mattress. He was chilling. But he was too concerned about the recent talk he had to even notice the cool inside the room.

He could now feel the dried milk on his lips and face. This was so humiliating. Mommy? Why would they want something like that? What´s more, what if Rachel tells Maddy about that treatment and he ends up being breastfed by both giantesses. He could already picture himself being passed from one giantess to another; looking up at swollen breasts full of milk.

He was scared.

“Nick, look, I lost four pounds!” Yelled Rachel from the bathroom. She seemed excited.

Of course, no woman likes to get fat. But he thought, is she lonely? Was loneliness what guided her to take such decisions. Was she desperate for love? Or just to find someone to talk to?

Rachel didn´t know how to express her true feelings. She thought that augmenting her breasts will drag him to her. And the milking part will just be a bonus. She needed someone; success had only given her some things. But money can´t buy everything.

She came out of the bathroom. Her rush only made her boobs quake with her every step. He couldn´t lie, her vast cleavage hypnotized him.

“I can´t believe it, four pounds! I guess part of it was milk… but I feel a little less bloated.” She admitted.

Someone to listen, someone to be there. Maybe that´s all she wanted. But why did he had to shrink. Wouldn´t things be a lot easier if he could just be friends with her on his actual height? Besides, how tall is he now?

Rachel was happy. Having someone at her place was terrific. No need to feel alone anymore. She could look for him and chat. There´s when she came up with something else. A proposal.

“Say, Nick. Do you think my place´s nice?” she asked. Leaning on the edge of the door.

“Uhm… sure.” He replied.

“So… do you think that, I don´t know, you´ll be comfortable living here?”

Oh no, was she going to keep him there? She couldn´t, could she? She was so much bigger that if she wanted, she could. But then, Maddy will look for him, right?

“I… I…” he didn´t know what to say.

“I´ll tell you what, when Maddy comes here on Monday. I´ll ask her. I got enough room for both of you here. Wouldn´t that be exciting? You can leave that tiny apartment you always complaint about and move here, with me! Besides, it will really help a lot to have you close, I think my boobs have started to make more milk…” she grabbed her tits again.

Nick swallowed. Move in? More milk? Maddy will be a part of this too? He had no idea what was in store for him. But his main concern was, how´s Maddy going to take this?!

Chapter End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead if you join my patreon, all the way to chapter 34.

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234