- Text Size +

This was not easy to deal with. The shrinking was already bad enough, but now, he had to deal with some other things; things caused by his shrinking.

So far, Maddy and Rachel proved to him that the shrinking made them believe they had some sort of maternal authority on him. Of course, Rachel was his boss, which means she does have a certain authority over him; and Maddy was his girlfriend, if not a literal authority, she does hold some certain “power” over him.

Not much of a true power, but she´s the woman he loves, he´s always looking for a way to let her know how special she is.

But the whole mommy thing is a bit too much. Even weird. He´s a 25-year-old man, why would he call either woman mommy?

 

Rachel was gone, not of the house, she went out of the room and told him she´ll be working out on her home gym. He was surprised by her words. But the truth is that home gym was a room with a certain amount of equipment. Mostly cardio equipment.

Rachel was no body builder or some sort of gym nut. She liked to take care of her body, nothing else. Perhaps, her way of thinking made her want to have a top performance in every aspect of her life. Money, health, physique… social life? Maybe. He wasn´t sure.

She made it to where she was because of her way of doing things, always looking for success and finding a way to achieve things.

“Now that I think on it… perhaps, she set a goal to become… ugh, my mommy, and that´s how she ended up like this… but why?” she gained a lot of weight to grow some massive breasts, which also produced milk. But he couldn´t quite catch the reason why.

“Am I so… desirable?” Maddy was out of his league, according to him, and he still managed to win her heart. And Rachel was a successful business woman, and she had some sort of, let´s call it crush, on him.

How could a man like him, with nothing outstanding, be such a priority for them? Maybe he was their type?

 

But that didn´t made things easier. He laid on bed, looking at the ceiling as he thought his problems had just started. It was Saturday, which means, he´s got two days before Maddy comes back. Two days to find a way to tell her about Rachel´s sudden proposal.

He knew he didn’t have to worry about it. He knew Rachel. She´ll be telling Maddy about moving as soon as she spots her. She didn´t need his permission. But his concern was, how should he act?

Should he made it seem to her that he´s uncomfortable with it? Should he appear surprised? Pretend that it was the first time he heard those words? By now, he should´ve already texted her.

“Oh my… my phone!” he needed to check on Maddy. Know how she was, how her flight was, anything, he had known nothing about her since yesterday. “I hope she doesn´t believe I forgot about her…” he rushed to the phone.

 

Nick got out of bed. He wasn´t comfortable with the fact that things kept getting bigger. Even if he lost an inch or two, the difference in things size was significant. He needed to climb out of bed, counter tops were now taller than him, and let´s not forget about people.

Rachel used to be a few inches shorter than him, now, she was a giantess over twice his height. If he had to describe her in any way, avoiding of course saying busty, he´d say she´s big. Just that.

 

He found his phone and unlocked it, and when he did, he found a message. “Shit” he thought, he sent her a message before, a short one, but he forgot to check if she replied.

But then, he found out something, the message was from today, just a couple hours ago.

“Well… that´s recent… I guess someone forgot to check on her messages…” he said, he knew she was busy, so it was fine. He clicked on the message and read it.

“Nick, how are you my cuttie pie? Sorry I didn´t text you yesterday, they picked me up at the airport and barely gave me any time to drop my stuff at the hotel before they invited me to get lunch with some of the big fish here, hehe. But the flight was fine, thanks for asking.

Now, talking about yesterday, my day was loooooong, I wanted to text you, or call you, but I just didn’t have the time. After lunch I just went back to the hotel to take a shower and then off for my training. It was… kind of easy, but long, ugh, I hate it when things take too much time. And then I came back to the hotel and just fell asleep.”

That sounded like a long day to him, at least a busy one. But if she was getting a promotion, then she must be busy learning about her new duties and some more stuff.

Then he read the very last message of hers:

“How about you? How´s my love doing? I´ll call you later to check on you. Today I´ll learn to use some software I´ll be needing every day from now on. I´m sure it´s just some thing to send files or something, but they need to show you how to use it. I´d love it if they could just send a video I could watch here while I´m in bed. Gotta go, bye… also, don´t forget your phone, I´m definitely calling you by lunch. Love u.”

And that was it. He wondered, at what time´s her lunch? But he´s got nothing to do, so he really can´t care much.

 

Nick was ready to send a reply, but then he stopped, he was wondering, should he say something about what he did with Rachel´s boob?

“No, no way, the least she knows about that, the better.” But it will be just a matter of time before she finds out. Rachel will obviously tell her. But is she hoping Maddy will comply? No woman will be happy to find his boyfriend sucking on his boss´s boobs.

He just send the message, leaving the whole boob action on the side.

“Hi babe, it seems you were really busy. But I´m glad everything´s cool. I´ve had nothing much to do here, but I´m getting along with Rachel fine.” Very fine.

“I´ll be waiting for your call. I miss you. Love u.” Little he knew, reading the “miss you” part was so much to her. That sounded to her as “I need you.”

 

Maddy read her message later, much later. But when she read his words, even if they were brief. She felt she was Nick´s everything, and now that she was too far away from him, she missed him. But she was worried about how he´d feel.

In reality, he could live, she was only gone for the weekend. But it felt so much different to her.

 

Nick held his phone in his hand. It felt so much bigger too. He was annoyed. He would´ve just dropped it inside his pocket and walk around the house with it. But now, the weight of it could pull his baggy clothes to the floor.

He couldn´t walk around Rachel´s house with his intimate parts exposed. That was inappropriate.

“But… she´s exposed her bare tits to me…” he said, but this was her house. Like he mentioned before, she can walk around naked if she wanted.

He trembled a little, wondering how the voluptuous giantess will look naked. Her thick legs, her round butt. Her gigantic breasts. It didn´t matter if she had a few extra pounds on her silhouette. She was only hotter, in the curvy way.

Still, it appeared to him that she wanted to drop a few pounds. She seemed excited to find out she lost four pounds. That just gave her so much energy and pushed her all the way into her gym room.

But he was wondering, as he rubbed his milk-filled stomach, how much of that weight was milk?

 

He sucked dry one of her tits. He even enjoyed it. But she kind of forced him to suck from her other tit. She was so much bigger, so much stronger; she was truly in command, and he could do nothing to stop her.

Still, it seemed to him that she cared about him, how he felt, if he liked it. She was even kind when she brought out the whole mommy thing. She made it seem that she didn´t want to push him, just let him know.

 

In reality, Rachel was craving for it. But she was not the one to force those words out of his mouth. If he wanted to, then he must say so by himself.

Rushing things to go the way she wanted, even if that´s what she´d like, will only be an obstacle in their new relationship. If you can call it that way.

A gentle approach is what she intends to do. Not force things out and hope the best will come out of it. Or even believe that he´ll love her in the end. She always worked on the safe way. Making sure things work as planned. But that has him wondering, is he now part of a plan of hers?

 

The answer´s yes. She had a plan, a plan to get closer to him. But he´s not a pawn on her game, no, he´s something much more valuable. The prize.

 

 Nick doesn´t really know how to feel right now. He just leaned on a wall and let himself fall slowly into the floor. How must he feel when the two closest women to him are working, each on her own side, to be “more” to him.

They are loving, caring. But that doesn´t mean they take his words in consideration.

“What am I to them? A toy? A pet? I´m a man, nothing less…” he watched the phone in his hands, he was supposed to wait for Maddy´s call.

“So what if I miss it?” he said with an annoyed tone, “She can´t be expecting I´ll be waiting all day close to my cell phone, just waiting for her call. I´m no one´s fool, no!” He stood up, walked into the room and threw the phone in his bed.

“If I miss her call, then she can call me later. Or I can call her whenever I have the time.” He was mad. Now that he had thought about the whole thing, he was losing his independency.

He walked all the way to Rachel´s gym room. He was not going to accept her proposal. He will never do such a thing. He´s been patient this whole time. Making his best to make everyone around him happy, but what about him? Has any of them asked how is he feeling about this?

“When she comes out of the room, I´ll tell her, I´ll let her know all about what I think, starting with NO breastfeeding. I have a word in this, it´s me who she´s feeding… No, I mean, it´s me who she´s NOT feeding.”

 

Rejecting her proposal was the first thing on his list. After that, he´ll tell Maddy how things will be. But, is he really thinking that? Does he really want to do such thing?

He was just doing what he thought was right during a moment of anger. What if this was one of those times when he does or says something he´ll regret?

 

The door was closed. Not locked, just closed. He wanted to tell Rachel that her ideas seemed, wrong. Bad even. He was not ok with anything she said. Breastfeeding him, moving in with her. That was what SHE wanted. He never really asked for it.

Time went by, maybe around an hour. Time enough for part of his anger to wash away, but he had his main goal in mind. He´s a man, and he can take the choices he wants.

 

Finally, the door was open. And a big sweaty Rachel emerged from the inside. He found himself looking straight at her thighs. The large, robust, sweaty flesh of her soft thighs. She was wearing a tiny pair of stretch shorts. He couldn´t lie, seeing so much flesh was kind of a turn-on.

But he steeled himself and looked up to her, craning his neck all the way up to meet her face. The fact that her protruding breasts stood in the middle was not helping. They were massive, and eclipsed her whole face. For a moment, he wondered if she´d be able to miss him and trip with him.

“Ehem…” he spoke.

“Uh? Oh, hi Nick, is there something you need from me, sweetheart?” she asked as she bent over to meet his face.

“Yes, there´s actually something I need to tell you.” Was he really going to do this? She was friendly, the only problem was her offer. Maybe he only needed to tell her he didn´t feel comfortable with it.

And now that he´s so close to her, there´s only one thing on his mind. She´s huge! He forgot how big she was, or had he shrunk any more during his time alone? From where he was standing, her gigantic form seemed much more imposing than he had thought.

“Ok, what is it? Oh, is it milk? Cause it will be very convenient, you know, I think I´m kind of full again, not too much, but I can feel the milk inside my boobs…”

“No, it´s not that, well, it kind of is. Listen, I don´t want to suck on you. It´s… weird. I can´t be breastfed by my boss. I´m a grown man, and you´re… my boss. I mean, don´t you agree this is not normal?” his heart was beating faster, but he said it, he actually said it.

Rachel was surprised by his words. But she was not going to let this happen, not now that things are working fine. “fine” at least.

“Weird? So you just came up with that? Cause this morning, when I found you latching on my tit, I don´t remember you said this was weird. I just woke up and found your tiny mouth sucking from my tit.” She bent closer, appearing more imposing.

“I… well…” he stammered.

“Don´t you think things could´ve come up much different? What could a woman like me do when she finds a man sucking on her tits while she´s sleeping. You´re lucky I allowed you.” She said.

“But… but you confessed it was part of your plan.” He said.

“Yes, you´re lucky THAT was my plan. But what if it wasn´t? Hmm, have you thought about it, honey?”

“W-what do you mean?”

“What I mean is, not every grown woman shows that much affection when finding a man latching on one of her boobs. I only allowed you because I wanted to. Now, don´t you agree things could´ve gone much different.” She was only saying so because she felt insulted. His words were not what she wanted to hear; and now she felt confident, as always.

She knew that if she gave him so much freedom to choose. Then his mind could find the wrong answer. He could end up gone. And she didn´t want that. That´s why she needs to prove him he´s going thru the right path. Even if he takes his time to get there.

“But… you wanted me to suck, you said so. Your, ehm… boobs are filled with milk. What is it for if not to feed me?” he asked.

“Oh, so now you want me to feed you?” she placed her hands on her hips, sinking her hands on her flesh.

“N-no, that´s not what I… I meant, I just woke up and saw your boob leaking… that´s all…”

“And sucking on it was your best solution? Honey, may I ask you something, before you started sucking, did it occurred to you that my milk was for you?” she asked, shutting him. He didn´t want to answer that question.

“Come on, tell me. Why would a MAN like you suck milk straight from his boss´s tit if he doesn´t want? Because, to me, it seems like you were enjoying it.” She declared.

 

He couldn´t say a thing. Why did he do it if he wasn´t supposed to? He couldn´t admit he wanted to. He couldn´t deny it either. He latched on Rachels huge milking tit because he wanted to.

Now, the imponent huge lady in front of him had very good arguments. He can say no to what she´s saying. Part of him fears the outcome to this. This looks nothing to what he thought would happen.

 

“I´m waiting, do you have any counter argument, dear? Or does your silence mean I won.” This was annoying. He couldn´t admit she won.

“N-no.” he said.

“No what?” she asked, rising an eyebrow at him, expecting the rest of his words.

“I wasn´t enjoying it, I was just… trying something.” He said.

“Trying? You mean tasting? Were you tasting my milk?” she asked.

“Yes… no, I was…” She had no time for this, he had nothing to say. This was just a tantrum to her. He wanted to stablish he was the one in charge of his choices. When she was really the one in charge.

She didn´t wanted to say it, she wanted hi, to believe he was taking the lead, choosing on his own. When she found him over her tit, she thought this would make things so much easier, but it seems he needs a little push.

 

“Admit it, sweetheart, you liked it. You wanted to do it, that´s why you did it. The reason why you took my nipple in your mouth was because you wanted to taste the sweet nectar my milk is. You wanted to suck on your boss´s titties because that´s what you desired.”

“I… I wasn´t…”

“Aww, don´t lie…” she pinched his cheek with her huge fingers. “I don´t like it when you lie to me Nick. Listen, I´ll make a deal with you.”

He was listening.

“IF you´re not willing to suck, then I´ll leave you, there will be no hard feelings an I´ll treat you just as my employee who´s staying for the night. BUT, if you chose to suck, then, as a punishment for being a naughty man, you´ll start calling me mommy right now, well, right after you stop latching.”

“So… it´s a bet?”

“Not exactly, you´ll be proving me wrong, and showing me what you did this morning was just a mistake. But listen, if you fail this, then I will be in charge… at least until Maddy comes to pick you up, oh, but remember, if she decides to move in, then I´ll be your boss 24/7, understood? What I say goes and that´s the end of it.”

“Hey, but, why is it that I have a lot to lose and YOU a lot to win?” he protested.

“Cause you´re the one who came here trying to set me away, don´t you think that hurts. I just wanted to be good with you, Nick. I truly care, but if you reject my kindness, then you´ll meet my hard side, and you know how I can be when I´m hard with people.” A dark shadow was casted on her serious face. He gulped. He does know.

“S-so… what are we doing now?” He asked.

“Easy, I´ll take off my top, and if you resist my… feminine charms, let´s say, during fifteen minutes, then you win.” Those were the rules.

“That´s it?”

“Yes, dear, that´s it.” Her tone was loving again.

“Ok, sounds easy…” but he spoke too soon. Before he noticed, she removed her soaked top and kneeled on the floor, right in front of him.

Then, she sat on the floor, dropping her huge butt over her legs, her flesh seemed so teasing. He still couldn´t believe the enormity of her limbs.

Also, he couldn´t believe that, even while sitting, her head stood so much taller than his. His eyes were set straight to her mouth.

But her boobs, they were so close, so huge, so round. So creamy-looking. He couldn´t show it, but his mouth watered as he stood there, so close to her milking tits.

So sweaty, but that wasn´t what caught him, since the moment she lost her top, drops of milk began to flow thru her tits. They ran thru her tit helped by the sweat covering them.

 

“Ok, time starts now… fifteen minutes, just resist through fifteen minutes and I´ll leave you.” She declared.

He thought he could do it, but now, it seemed harder than it sounded. Easy, he thought this could be easy, but once more, this only proved to him why she was the boss. She really knew what she was doing.

This was only a way for her to prove that, if she had wanted, she could´ve already found a way to get what she wanted. Did his small argument call for her assertive side? Did he earn this?

She smiled, a bit arrogantly, “Come on, you can do it, just try not to think too much on it…” and so, she squeezed one of her tits and a shot of milk came out, flying thru the air and landing right on his face.

“Oops… Sorry, Nick.”

Chapter End Notes:

This story´s up to chapter 36 on my patreon, you can join for early access and check out more of my stories

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234